Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So was the Paris massacre and the Charlie Hedbo shootings a gun

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 36
File: 1382205_630x354.jpg (29 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1382205_630x354.jpg
29 KB, 630x354
So was the Paris massacre and the Charlie Hedbo shootings a gun control issue too?
>>
>>689327205
paris bomb issue
>>
>>689327205
Liberals are not allowed to criticize islam. Even when it is completely against women's rights and homosexual rights. So they revert to the only thing left to criticize which is guns.
>>
>>689327711
it's getting pretty ridiculous at this point
>>
>>689327205
It is if it's in America. Too much spin on The story to call it what it is: militant Anything is the fucking problem, fags, muslims, liberals, republicans, christians, jews, nuggets. Once you follow an ideology you throw reason out the window and become part of the problem.
>>
>>689327711
damn never thought about that one
>>
While I think selling automatic weapons to the commonfolk is completely retarded. how do gunlaws prevent terrorist attacks?
Sandniggers gonna sandnig
>>
Don't forget about that shit in Cali, whole lot of good the nazified gun laws did there
>>
>>689327205
I Object your Honor!

That were organized terrorist or extremist groups who bough the weapons underground not legally in a "Gun shop" like you can do it in the USA.

I rest my case...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1252x964) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 1252x964
>>689329518
Pic related
It's you
>>
File: 1231534242.jpg (27 KB, 770x430) Image search: [Google]
1231534242.jpg
27 KB, 770x430
How far does it have to go to make liberals realize they are completely, and utterly wrong?

How many more innocent people has to die because of Islamic terrorism?

Paris, Brussels, London, Orlando, etc, etc, etc.
Why do they keep defending Islam as the religion of peace when it is the only religion in modern time that has mass shootings/bombings.
And when people say "Isis has nothing to do with Islam"

Its in the FUCKING NAME; ISLAMIC STATE.

Ive been a Bernie supporter since he started, but now I understand what a bunch of cucked whiny bitches the left is and I cant take it anymore. Donald Trump for president 2016, fuck Killary and fuck that jew goblin Sanders.

Behold your new god
>>
>>689327205
> Terrorist links, questioned by FBI more than once
> Still able to walk in store and buy all the guns he wanted.

Yeah it's a gun control issue.... the fact that there is no gun control in your retarded as fuck country.
>>
>>689330161
I agree Muslims are the problem but how's Trump going to make it any better? He'll just antagonize them even more
>>
>>689327711
kek i never actually thought of that
>>
>>689330220
The reason the FBI didn't stop him from getting a gun is because both cases were dropped and it wouldn't have stopped him in a back ground check , just posting what was said
>>
File: 29821494342.jpg (62 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
29821494342.jpg
62 KB, 500x374
>>689330387
At this point, it is about electing someone that will do the least damage to the country. Banning muslim intake will stop Isis from importing terror cells, atleast a little bit and yeah, it doesnt solve the problem, because it will upset 1,2 billion muslims. The next 5-10 years will be extremely bloody, mark my words. But USA needs someone that will use the hammer and hit isis hard, instead of cuddling them and sending them gift baskets like obama does.

I dont know man, im not a politician, but electing Hillary Clinton would be a disaster, not only will you have a criminal, youd become a feminist government, and see how that has worked out for Sweden.
>>
>>689329965
hey that the Pulse ' s survivor
>>
french here, you have no idea how evil muslims are, terror attacks are only the visible part of that shit, but live with hem and you ll understand how evil they are

here they are literally destroying the society from the inside and i dont speak about terror attacks but their behaviour

muslim arabs here are truely evil
>>
>>689331683

I will be blunt about this but why do you think Americans defected from Europe? Your governments are so fucked in the head that now you can't even own guns no matter what reason you give them. I hope you guys wake up and get your guns illegally or something because your government is on the muslim's side. If you think the laws in place are for Europeans, you are dead wrong. The laws in place are now against you thanks to political correctness so they do not apply to you anymore. Get your guns illegally and learn to use them. Believe me, you will need it.
>>
>>689330161
islamic state came years after the religion.

they called themselves that with the purpose of fooling the weak minded like you into thinking that the religion has anything to do with it.
dont get me wrong i dont like that religion's ways either but calling them all terrorists is like calling all american citizen a school shooter.
>>
>>689332485
man i live in muslim ghetto, north paris suburb; 50% muslims, i think buying a gun since charlie s attack
i think to it every fucking days because i know it may soon save my life

down with islam

muslims OUT OF FUCKING EUROPE
>>
Why is anyone surprised by the highscore? He went into a bar full of a bunch of faggot liberals, none of them would even dream of keeping a gun within their vicinity. They were just sitting ducks so that guy total control. I'd love to see what would happen if a shooter went to a bar full of a bunch of marines/off duty cops.
>>
>>689333089
tbh many of the casualties are probably from them trampling each other in their desperation to save themselves.
>>
>>689332932

Like I said, get your guns illegally. Fuck your gun laws since they are the most cucked libshit thing I have ever seen. GUN CONTROL WILL NEVER EVER WORK NO MATTER WHO TELLS YOU THAT BULLSHIT!!! I read your shitty gun laws and you need a license, then 3 different types of permits to own different types of guns that hold a certain number of rounds is horseshit. WHY ARE YOU FRENCH PEOPLE LISTENING AND TRUSTING YOUR CUCKED LIBSHIT GOVERNMENT THAT SUCKS MUSLIM COCK EVERYDAY WHEN THEY HAVE ALREADY SHOWN YOU THEY ARE INCOMPETENT AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LIVES OR YOUR COUNTRY?! WAKE UP!!!
>>
>>689327205
No, just an inside job.
Search "We are NOT Charlie Hebdo" on
youtube. There's a video with a fat
guy telling us, why it might be an
inside job. He has good arguements too.
>>
>>689329229
Civilians haven't been legally able to purchase automatic weapons in the US since 1968. Which makes approximately half of what libbies are whining about hilariously retarded, because they're asking for us to pass a law that was passed long before any of them were alive.
>>
>>689333089

Because he beat Cho Seung-Hui's record of 32 kills at Virginia Tech and I remember when we joked that "Asians do the job better with less guns" because he was smart enough to chain the doors of the building shut. To remind you, he only used a Glock 19 (9mm) and a Walther P22 (.22 LR) where as Omar used an AR-15 and a 9mm pistol. But as with you, I agree that this was just a matter of difficulty where Cho had the hardest difficulty while Omar was on Normal/Easy.
>>
>>689334329

Honestly, full auto should be reserved for hordes. Semi-auto is more efficient and it saves your ass money since the cost of bullets is ridiculous.
>>
The problem isn't the gun laws, it's the open-borders-let-in-the-innocent-refugees-shit.
>>
>>689328197

its going to be really really hard for them to try to deny it now,

sure they can deny it with words

but i can see Trump getting some gay communities votes out of this event
>>
>>689336676
huh? this dude was born in the USA. do you even read the news?

the problem is the huge differences in quality of life around the globe, wars, bombing the shit out of Syria, etc. the USA gets a bloody nose.. sucks, but dont cry..
>>
>>689336865
Anyone who is anti Trump, and votes otherwise is anti America, anti safety, for continued government hypocrisy and corruption. Hates the military and the police, is not a patriot and should leave the country.
As simple as that, it's now or never vote Trump 2016
>>
>>689337074
I was referring to the shit in europe
>>
>wanting guns

you have to be an retarded amerilard
>>
Fag stampede.. not a single BJJ guy in the crowd. Gay cop runs from scene. Other gay barricades door killing even more. Weak target good results.
>>
>>689337074
Islam is here! Wake up man geez.
>>
>>689327711
>not allowed
since when
>>
>>689337371
yes, and so are the radical christians who killed millions over the centuries, whats your point?
>>
>>689336865
I think milo said that if there was another major terrorist action this year trump would win as a result.

Notice how hard the media are playing down the fact it was an Isis sympathiser killing people because his religion told him too.

No it's all about guns. Even though this guy absolutely would have found some other way to do the same amount of damage. Nope gotta be about guns.

Otherwise the public will vote Trump
>>
>>689327205

People on watch lists and no fly lists pass background checks and can buy automatic weapons. So yes, it is about gun control.
>>
>>689337750
dunno what his point is but you are a faggot
>>
>>689337750
Who's killed more worldwide over the last 6 months?

Radical Islam or Christian extremists?

It's not a hard question.
>>
You americans say "guns are not the problem - people are"
Well just hear my analogy out
Let's say you have a child. We all know children love to stick shit into electrical outlets. and
Now saying that guns are not the problem would be the same as saying unprotected outlets are not the problem - children are. And we all know that's not true. That's why we cover the electrical outlets (at least in Europe we do) with those plastic covers. That's how our gun laws work. They protect the people from sticking their fingers into outlets. Now sure. Some little shits are smart and figure out how to take the covers out the outlets stick their fingers despite the protection (analogy to illegal weapons) Does that mean we should stop covering them? Of course not! We should design the covers so that no kid could open them (make the guns laws stricter).
And in america guns are free for all. You leave the outlets unprotected. And you bitch when your children get electrocuted. Where's the logic in that?
>>
>>689337750
Christians grew out of all that murder and massacre shit a long time ago.
>>
>>689327205
No, neither was the Orlando shooting.

Nevertheless, there is a gun control issue in the US.
>>
>>689338049

"guns are not the problem - people are"

You just made all those children who accidently shot their parents feel really bad.
>>
>>689338049

>guns are not the problem - people are

Admitting your education, health and support, and basically your whole society has failed.
>>
>>689338049
>>
>>689330220
What did they use at the Boston bombing again during the Marathon?

I'll give you a hint. Use context clues.
>>
>>689327205
How many others mass shootings happened in france this year?
Faggot
>>
>>689338142
Dr George Tiller, now fuck off.
>>
>>689338890
>>
>>689339131
What does this prove? That Americans can't aim for shit?
>>
>>689337203
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

At least he tells the truth 24% of the time.
>>
>>689339280
Still better odds
>>
>>689327711
liberals criticize islam all the time what are you talking about?
>>
>>689338049
That just sounds like Bad parenting to me
>>
>>689339430
I'm a liberal. I critisize Islam. BTW, notice how almost all ISIS attacks in the west targeted liberals?
>>
>>689337894
http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/violence/by-country/

Apparently it was christians in south american countries. Even the death rate by violence in the US falls in the same category as Iraq.
Amazing to see that the countries that do have no guns in civilian hands have the lowest death rates by violence? I wonder why...
>>
Once upon a time there was a country called France. The people in France thought that access to firearms should be limited to reduce gun violence, so they made all sorts of background checks and paperwork when someone wanted to buy a gun. This system worked farely well.
One day, some fucktards decided it would be a good idea to start importing sandniggers. The sandniggers arriwed and started shooting people with illegal firearms in the name of Allah. The Ameritards in their own country saw this and said: "aw man, if everyone had a gun they could have protected themselves!".
OR THEY COULD STOP IMPORTING SANDNIGGERS, YOU FUCKWADS
>>
>>689327205
No because gun massacres happen every fucking day in America
>>
>>689327205
>muh gun rights

Btw Iam a leftist and I neither like Islam or these 3. wave feminism crap
>>
>>689332670
This
>>
>>689327205

Why not just let everyone own nukes, that's the only proven way to halt an arms race.
>>
>>689339492
Exactly Anon
Exactly
>>
>>689332670
This motherfucker knows what he is talking about
>>
>>689329518
>Extremist (Muslim) is able to commit crimes against civilization regardless of gun control situation

See where I'm going with this?
>>
>>689338049
If you're too lazy to keep track of yr fucking retarded kid then that's on you.

Yr analogy sucks dick.
>>
>>689334329
Implying a semi auto AR isnt more deadly than full or burst fire.

It's a shitty argument. Just cause the weapon system isnt 100% military specs doesnt mean its not a military gun. It makes gun advocates sound like pricks and makes us responsible owners who understand both sides of the argument look awful with you inbreds
>>
>>689340377
That's a good fucking analogy
You suck dick
>>
>>689339280
Lmfao xD
>>
>>689332670
You sound like a pretentious prick

You have no tact and don't really come off well, even if your opinion is doing well for what little "evidence" you back it up with
>>
>>689332670
Islam is going through the same thing Christians went through 600 ish years ago. Guide the peaceful ones through the religious reform.

As for others... If you want to get your message across, you have to use a language they understand.
>>
>>689340377
Lazy parents are everywhere, that's not gonna change. What you can change however is to make it a lot for difficult for people like that to get guns at all.

tl;dr only the police and military should have guns
>>
>>689330220
>what is due process
You may enjoy guilty until proven innocent in your shithole of a nation, but here, people are innocent until proven otherwise.
It is part of the freedoms we enjoy, and as such, some of our burden is that sometimes bad people do bad things with those freedoms.
When those atrocities occur, we, as Americans, band together to support our hurt and wounded, to give comfort to our grieving.
Freedom such as ours comes with a high price at times, but we are stronger than the deeds of the evil misguided few. As such, our freedoms will endure, as a shining testament to those who came before us and remind us just how precious those gifts are within our country.
Not being a citizen of the US, I don't expect you to get any of this, and that is the truly sad part. You have never truly experienced freedom from your government - you're like a caged animals who's only know the cage his whole life, so when you see the fields and forest to which you normally would belong, you don't understand and it scares you. So you retreat to the only bastion of safety you understand - that small cage.
>>
>>689340586
You can't argue. Look up ad hominum
>>
>>689340377
Are you saying that we should stop covering electrical outlets and just make sure kids don't touch them?
Or that we should make guns easily accessible and then try to stop people from getting them? The fuck?
>>
>>689332670

>isis is full of muslims
>doesnt have to do anything with muslims
>>
How many shootings does Paris have annually in average?
>>
>>689340645
Islam was violent back then too though you dumb millennial.
>>
>>689327205
Indeed. All of these shootings you see on the news like this are false flags. Especially if they have to to with LGBT bullshit and "isis". We're about to fight for our guns real soon
>>
File: islamophobic.jpg (72 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
islamophobic.jpg
72 KB, 590x578
until people decide to get serious about the fact there are a lot of people at war with western culture and society, this will keep happening
>>
>>689340670

Take their guns off them, take their kids off them. Try to educate their kids properly to break this cycle of bonehead Americans.

American society has failed, it was a fun, short experiment but it's fucked.

Take some leason for others who have been doing this country thing far longer than you. Don't be so arrogant.
>>
>>689333787
You don't fight savagery with savagery. Law is sacred, it applies to all. If it doesn't work, you change the law.

Not to mention getting in contact with gun traffickers will bring more trouble than it's worth.

You may easily be put under scope for "Planning a retaliation against Muslims"

Calm the Fuck down.
>>
>>689340844
pretty sure a great part of ISIS members don't give a shit about religion, just want to get some killing, raping and bro-ing going on.
>>
>>689340844
>NRA is full of old white cucks
>doesn't have anything to do with old white cucks
>>
File: Aaukius.jpg (99 KB, 638x1429) Image search: [Google]
Aaukius.jpg
99 KB, 638x1429
>>689327205
>>
>>689341000
James Earl Jones sits on the board of directors for the NRA.
Lots of black men are members. It was founded to teach northern black men firearms training to help them with slavers.
>>
>>689334962
This. M16 takes around 5 seconds to go through the standard magazine.
>>
File: merkin gun owner.jpg (53 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
merkin gun owner.jpg
53 KB, 500x450
Absolutely not. Those were a prime example of the broken open border systems implented in the EU.

This guy was a licensed gun owner. He legally bought the weapons he used to kill and maim over 100 people. Until he fired the first shot, he met every criteria of 'responsible gun owner'.

He just happens to be muslim. At this point there are no known ties to ISIS. He just claimed it during a phone made while shooting the place up.

This was NOT a terrorist attack. It was another US gun owner in god mode. You absolutely cannot compare the Paris and Hebdo shootings to this with any realistic justifications.
>>
File: 1465792707658.jpg (13 KB, 339x420) Image search: [Google]
1465792707658.jpg
13 KB, 339x420
Guys!!!!
The gun isn't the problem.
Let's shift our focus for a moment and lets look at the motives.

Eliot roger_ didn't get layed
Omar mates _ didn't like gays
Verginia tech_
Boston bombing_
Oklahoma city_
911_
Columbine_

People do things because they didn't get it their way.

So how do we teach o
Each other life isn't always fair?

The democrats want to keep giving shit away and it convinces people that they should have it their way and that's why they do what they do.

Life is about what is right

The first amendment was made because it's about what's right , REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I DONT AGREE WITH IT, I will defend your freedom to speek because it is RIGHT.

I'm not going to take yr rights away because so e asshole kills other people.

How bout we make the criminals suffer instead of the American people?
>>
>>689327711
You're either full of shit, or you're cherrypicking. Liberals are of course criticizing Islam. There's a difference between criticizing certain aspects of Islam and saying "Oh gawd all those mudslimes are terrorists and will ruin our country, help us, Emperor Trump!", though.
>>
File: christmascrackersmain.png (449 KB, 588x370) Image search: [Google]
christmascrackersmain.png
449 KB, 588x370
>>689340995

Europe may actually be safer these days, so many psychopathic people have over there for the burning, looting, raping, shooting.
>>
>>689341181
This.
>>
>>689341181
Just shut the fuck up already. Please. You're an idiot.
>>
>>689341241
Boston bombing was a huge false flag. Wake up bitch.
>>
>>689341181
Shooter claimed ties with a radical Muslim terrorist organization.
At that point he is admitting it.
Muslims are not your friends, allies or anything else. They do not support your agendas of gay rights, women's rights, or gun control. They are a violent, hate fostering religion, and they, as proven more than once recently, will not respect your sensitivities towards their "religion of peace."
Get fucked lefty. I personally hope your family gets killed by one so you have your eyes opened to what they really are.
>>
>>689340953

The last massacre we had in my country was well over 20 years ago. 1994, Dunblane. You what we did? We imposed stricter gun laws. Fixed that.

As your parent country, I feel it's important to remund you that America right now is behaving like a little child refusing to let go of its toys. Put down the AK - pick up a penis pump
>>
File: 1465788034218.jpg (54 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
1465788034218.jpg
54 KB, 625x351
>>689341477
OK... so let's go with that....

So how do we make the ones responsible suffer? Even after death? How do we send the message that this shit will not stand?
>>
>>689340866
For Fuck sake stop pretending crusades, inquisition, witch hunts did not happen.

Think fucking middle eastern culture where Renaissance,reform, mercantilism industrial revolution, nationalism did not happen.

It's like saying people in new guinea are violent. Fuck sake they were still in stone age before colonists.
>>
File: 1464102925725.png (107 KB, 475x583) Image search: [Google]
1464102925725.png
107 KB, 475x583
>>689330161
>"I've been a Sanders supporter since he started"
>"Fuck that jew goblin"
>"Terrorist attacks are sooo scary, that instead of giving regards two all the political issues those candidates disagree on, I'm reducing all my interests to how they say they're gonna deal with immigrants and terrorists"

You're full of shit. You're so full of shit, I don't even have the tools to measure your shit-content.
>>
>>689341681
It's our evil ass government that needs to suffer. Nothing will be done, everyone's brainwashed.
>>
>>689341620
No. You're a degenerate. Your country pussied out on freedom from England, and you all turned it down.
William Wallace and Rob Roy would be ashamed of what you Scotsmen are now.
Pussies.
>>
The point of the second amendment is to allow the local population to resist the government.. the obvious conclusion is that they need to allow people to own tanks, nukes and fighter planes.. the world has moved on.. ARMS RACE AMERICA!
>>
>>689339131
>>689339280
No, it proves that you can't compare a country with 300+ million citizens with a country with 5 million.
>>
>>689330220
You're a retarded as fuck country
>>
>>689341910
>thinking the US isn't the go-to nation for solving problems when the UN wants to pacify someplace
>>
>>689341435
Yeah that guy is a fucking dumb ass
> He followed every criteria as a gun owner

Except who h one? Oh yeah . THE ONE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY that involved taking a gun outside to a hundred zone and killing innocent people.

> Just so happened to be Muslim
Is like saying " just so happened to be a hatemonger . Had nothing to do with contributing to his prejudice .
>>
Although this guy was a Muslim and he said heil ISIS before he died, the pattern of this crime does not match the usual blueprint of radical Muslim terroristm. It is much more along the typical American lines of "I'm a disaffected young man, boo hoo, no one understands me", just like Harris & Klebold and Choking Seung-Hui and all the other psychos that have access to practically unlimited amounts of firepower in this country.
>>
>>689341833
But you and I arnt

So what's a better solution that does t involve doing the very thing these assholes do ?
>>
>>689341699

and next time you bring up things that happened while humanity consisted of cavemen?
>>
Lets be fair.. the US had been paying the bill for the UN keeping the peace for .. well forever... shit can the USA all you like.. but don't forget they have been doing the heavy lifting for the last 100 years.
>>
>>689337750
That was the 14th century. The fact that Islam is acting like that NOW is absolutely terrifying. They're making niggers look civilised.
>>
Yes. Ban all guns
>>
>>689341886

Your was of independence was actually a proxy war between the English and French.

Your history books are too inward looking.
>>
>>689340586
where is your "evidence" that im a prick?
>>
>>689342168
Stop trying to protect the radical Muslim terrorist.
He was a fucking self admitted IS member.
Fuck off you pansy waisted waste of fucking oxygen. It is fuckstains like you that continue to make shit like this happen, because your faggotry about not wanting to tighten security about Muslims is what keeps society at danger from them.
Fucking be beheaded by one already, you useless cunt.
>>
>>689340310
Because everyone would die
>>
>>689341910
> resist the government
If you try to use those guns on the FBI or the ATF, you're going to get cut to ribbons.There is no nexus between having more guns and being more free.

The original purpose of the Second was to create a militia against the British and the Indians. The current position purpose of the Second Amendment is, apparently, to make profit for gun manufacturers.
>>
>>689342259
Lmfao. That's messed up
>>
>>689342335
And we said fuck you to both. And we still say it daily.
Fuck all y'all over there.
>>
>>689342433
How am I trying to protect this asshole? Did you even read what I wrote before typing up all those swears?

Radical Muslims use suicide bombs. This guy used guns, like a whiny teenager. That's all I said.
>>
>>689337750
AFTER the moors had run numerous campaigns into europe through spain and murdered tons of christians.
>>
>>689342461
Do you live in the US?
>>
>>689342461

Exactly, on the one hand they say "we have the best and most technologically advanced army in the world, second to none", but on the other hand it's "a need a shot gun to stand up to my government if they get out of control".

Come on, by your own admission they'll just send in the anti-gravity fighter plants to vaporizer your ass to dust.
>>
>>689342168
This. So much of this.
But try getting this point along to the public or those idiots in here. Even hours after the shooting, noone had claimed responsibility.

It's the same with the guy that attacked some people at a train station in Germany a few weeks back, killing one person. Also said he is pro-IS, yet no ties whatsoever could be proven. Turns out, he was "just" fucked up mental health-wise.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of false flag involved in this. We're still talking about the country that fathered a lot of mind control experiments. How hard is it really to influence someone into doing this, utilizing drugs, psychological torture etc?
>>
>>689342461
No. Wrong. It's not just for resistance against the government. It's resistance period.

Before you disagree. Disagree my position to the people living in the back woods that are constantly being robbed or attacked by people or wild life.
>>
>>689338588
lol regan wasn't shot. this quote is right the good guy with a gun stopped the bullet from the bad guys with a gun with his stomach.
>>
>>689342580
Radical Muslims use violence. Whether it is a gun, a bomb, gasoline, or knives.
This is what that asshole did. He used violence against people that did NOTHING to him.
It is cockbites like you that don't understand them. They will use any and all means available to subjegate, convert or destroy the non-believer.
This was a terror attack by yet another Muslim against people his religion told him to hate.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>689341738
This. You have to be a total candy ass to let this one (albeit horrible) terrorist incident control your entire decision making process about our election. That would literally be letting the terrorists win. And you have to be a total retard to think Trump is going to do anything to correct this issue in the long term. If you have any brains you will see that Trump is all fucking wind and no fucking substance. Maybe you should see how previous 'investors' in Donald Trump have fared before you cast your vote for him....
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/nyregion/donald-trump-atlantic-city.html
>>
>>689339280
it just shows how Anders Breivik was the most efficient mass shooter of all time.
>>
>>689342950

If he took the money he inherited from his father and invested it in bonds, he would be several times richer now than he is. So it can be argued that he has in fact lost loads of money.
>>
>>689327205
Extremist religious zealots - check.
Impending economic collapse in Europe and Russia - check.
Countries sealing their borders to keep out immigrants - check.

America is effected?

This is how world wars occur.
Get a pile of coke and a fine bottle of booze boys - time to watch the world burn...
>>
>>689343340

China is gonna nuke you.
>>
>>689342938
Quran says 109 times to kill infidels.
Infidels = everyone not Muslim.

It also says anyone who does not fight infidels looses brownie points with Alla.

Don't ban guns ban religions with extreme ideals.
>>
>>689343239
>>689343239
The tldr of that story is that he ran those atlantic city casinos into the ground with poor management and self enrichment. Meanwhile thousands of investors, suppliers, contractors etc lost literally billions because of Trump lies and deception. How this man has any support blows my fucking mind
>>
>>689343475
This.
>>
Precisely you prove my point.. having muskets does not cit it.. or even assault riles.. the spirit of the second amendment demands that the populace have home fighter jets and portable nukes..Mr Musk stop fucking with Electric cars and get busy with something worth while!
>>
>>689343550

Trump: doesn't believe in climate change

Trump: applies for planning permission in Scotland to build a sea wall to protect his golf course from the "effects of climate change".
>>
>>689343340
>Extremist religious zealots - check.
Have always been around. Within the past 50 years, usually funded by the CIA, as long as they're in the middle east.

>Impending economic collapse in Europe and Russia - check.
Ehm...how about no?! Living in Europe, I can't see any signs whatsoever of an economic collapse.

>Countries sealing their borders to keep out immigrants - check.
That's not what's happening, but okay.
>>
>>689343452
Just as soon as they can afford it.
And why would they nuke us?
All their stuff is here.
>>
>>689342193
Keep preaching and supporting what Europeans did when they encountered Incas Mayas Aztecs, native Americans, Indians... Apparently you have no intention of learning from history apart from comparing relative dick sizes.
>>
>>689327205
>>689327711
>>
>>689343475
...and the Bible says you should stone people to death, fight wars against those who mock god etc.

Religion is always open to interpretation. You will always have people who go batshit because of it. You will always have extremism.
>>
>>689343908

It's all outdated.
>>
>>689343803
what killed them off accidentally through disease?
>>
>>689329518
so whats to stop him from getting hi guns the same way?
>>
>>689343713
While the CIA part was fundamentally true in the 70s and 80s, I'm pretty sure you don't follow the news.
>>
>>689344080

Is Paris, the guns had to be smuggled in to the country, taking advantage of lax borders. In the US that's not needed, just buy them along with your milk and toilet paper.
>>
>>689343908
MMMMM.. here is an idea.. group together radialised Muslims and Christians.. lets face it they are pretty much fucktards.. and point every nuke we have at them.. it would solve so many problems!
>>
>>689343908
When was the last time you saw on the news a Christian martyr blew up a mosque, or subway station filled with Muslims, or a marathon full of Arabic athletes?
Thought so.
>>
File: PLAYOFTHEPULSE.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PLAYOFTHEPULSE.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>Insert game promotion
>>
No disrespect for victims but anyone got hands on Omar mateen one simple trick memes?
>>
>>689344300
top kek, also
>gj
>gg
my sides
>>
File: those women are after me.jpg (86 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
those women are after me.jpg
86 KB, 500x365
>>689337557
they impose those restriction on themselves in order to seem tolerant of religion.

ironically they make sport of mocking all the other religions.
>>
File: rollerball-04.jpg (315 KB, 1280x990) Image search: [Google]
rollerball-04.jpg
315 KB, 1280x990
>>689344255

Make them play no-rules Rollerball.
>>
>>689344218
Europe's open boarders are a joke.. Americas gun laws are a joke.. two jokes don't make anything right.
>>
>>689344392
Nice idea... either that or catch the live grenade.
>>
>>689327205
Dont forget the presure cooker issue from boston.
>>
>>689344300
>Insert more promo
>PLAY OVERWATCH
>10/10 -Forbes
>>
>>689327205
>>
>>689342836
>The sixth and final bullet ricocheted off the armored side of the limousine and hit the president in his left underarm, grazing a rib and lodging in his lung causing it to partially collapse, and stopping nearly 1 inch (25mm) from his heart.
Hinckley hit others too but did hit the Reagan
>>
File: 2015_Mass_Shootings.jpg (86 KB, 836x563) Image search: [Google]
2015_Mass_Shootings.jpg
86 KB, 836x563
count europe ones, massive faggot
>>
File: Legendary.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
>>689344676
*** INSERT
>>
>>689341699
Can you prove they happened? No. Kill yourself.

We live in the present time retard.
>>
>>689344439

OK, Trump can come and sell us walls, we can rewrite your gun laws.
>>
>>689344255
With radical Muslims, they have an excuse. Their lives are complete shit, and so it's ingrained in their DNA to want to kill and die, thinking their "suffering" will be rewarded in the "afterlife."
As for radical Christians? IDK, extra chromosomes?

I support your position on nuclear force however. Can I subscribe to your newsletter?
>>
>>689344691
Work some pork, muhammed and ali akbar in there.. nice work!
>>
>>689344730

Can you prove Jesus?
>>
>>689327205
It is a gun control issue.
It is also an immigration issue
It is also an Islamic issue.

This linear approach Americans take that purport that there is only one overbearing issue that causes these sorts of violent outbursts is ridiculous. The polarity of American political beliefs and the resulting divisiveness of left-right politics only accentuates the problem.
>>
>>689341886
I'm English. I'm referring to the UK i.e. the country of countries
>>
>>689340736
your police are an army, and some even organised criminals, you are not free. The very fact of your police justifies you keeping guns doe
>>
>>689344924
There is no mention to his miracles outside of scripture.
IDK about you, but if I saw a guy strolling across water, I would've jotted something down...
>>
>>689344886
You may.. i have been talking to the jehovah's witnesses .. expect the watch tower to get very interesting in the nest few weeks .. start stock pilling water and ammo.. we will need you in final struggle brother!.. oh and plenty of vaseline and condoms.. well u have to pass the time somehow friend!
>>
>>689337800
AR15 and a Glock are not automatics asshole get your facts straight before you speak you anti-gun libtard.
>>
>>689344924
can you prove that the earth is flat and god is real?
>>
>>689345163

Also why do people assume just because it's old, it's true. Is there a date for the invention of fiction writing?
>>
>>689327205
My ultimate argument................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... HOW FUCKING GOOD IS PORK CRACKLING!.. IF YOUR GOD DOESN'T LIKE IT.... I WILL BEND HIM OVER AND BUT FUCK HIM .
>>
A Muslim who hated someone different then them, SHOCKER!
>>
>>689345296
Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Satan came to earth, created and buried all of the world's dinosaur fossils to disprove God...take me off your mailing list...
>>
>>689345423

I can prove it's round, just need a balloon and a go-pro
>>
>>689345498
This.
Jesus meets something like 20 of 25 of the "Hercules Myth" (Zeus Myth? Too lazy to Google it)

Yet more people have died in his name than all wars and diseases combined.
>>
>>689345615
It's round. That's how God made it.
Atheists can't prove God is not real.
>>
>>689345561
Lets be honest it was the vaseline that put you off.. i promise i would have been a generous and giving lover!
>>
>>689345846
Its not round its actually oblate
>>
>>689345846

You can't prove it is. I can prove your gun laws are failing though.
>>
>>689345499
u nasty dog.
>>
>>689345755
Can you prove what you are saying is truth? No? Lol stupid millennial.
>>
>>689345965
Go on and prove it then kiddo.
>>
its an islam and muslim problem
erase them -> problem gone
>>
Lets all be honest here, if you're not agnostic you are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>689345846

You can't prove Allah and Mohammed aren't real.

That's why you need to fight, fight, fight.
>>
>>689345755
nigger
>>
File: omar-mateen.jpg (61 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen.jpg
61 KB, 1240x930
>>689346089

Proven.
>>
>>689346104
We can't prove anything is real. Even our thoughts or the things we see and feel in front of us might not really exist. We just perceive them to be real based on senses that we trust for no reason other then that they are all we know.
>>
>>689346249
That's not proof lol. Educate me retard. How is that proof?
>>
>>689340372
Then please look back at this post:
>>689339131

Hardly all of those 133 shootings were acts by muslim terrorists.

>>689341931
Let's compare 300 million citizens to the combined citizens for the rest of the countries named in this comparison.
300M -> 133 shootings
REST OF THE WORLD -> 33
>>
File: 1465786243718.png (450 KB, 377x750) Image search: [Google]
1465786243718.png
450 KB, 377x750
>>689345999
Trips of truth here.
>>
>>689346487

Passed all background checks despite being flagged as a potential threat several times. Also seems like he was mentally unstable. Gun laws still say he's ok to be legally armed to the teeth. Obviously be wasn't. What failed?
>>
>>689345999
I have permanent teeth older than you. I just base my opinions on historical evidence, logic, and that pesky Dr. Ockham's theories.

>>689346127
I'm so white I'm practically translucent. But your argument was well thought out and concisely stated.
>>
>>689346537
But most of those shootings are blacks lol. Even a drive bye counts as a mass shooting kiddo.

Blacks are a far bigger problem then guns or Muslims
>>
>>689346417
Elon?
That you?
>>
>>689346787
Can you prove any of the shit you just typed? Or are you just repeating what the government run media told you to believe?

Use your brain. Wake up sheeple.
>>
>>689339430
Show me one Democrat leader who has.
>>689341332
Both of you
Faggots
>>
>>689346819
>Theories
>not proven.

You just believe those theories even tho they are not proven lol. You have faith in something after all.
>>
>>689347088

Must be a world wide conspiracy then. Better tin foil up your gun too.
>>
>>689340399
Fudd detected. I bet you open carry a Kimber full frame 1911 dontcha
>>
>>689344266
Exactly, so the conclusion we can draw is that things written in holy books like the bible and quran have nothing to do with the actual attacks that took place. It's just dudes that don't know how to play nice with others and happen to use texts from those books to comfirm for themselves they are right in doing so.
>>
>>689346819
>Historical evidence.

You believe shit somebody wrote in a book and labeled it as history. How do you know it's real?
>>
>>689327205
How do I get paid like you by the NRA? Or are you just repeating their talking points for free, like a retard?
>>
>>689347323
But Muslims are killing Cuz of religion tho. Lol
>>
>>689347521

Damage control Harder lol..

You got nothing. You lost the Internet debate.
>>
>>689344722
You can see the Australian version of this map for the last 20 years by googling "Australia map"

get ur shit together usa.
>>
>>689347252
>>689347448

These comments remind me of that joke "the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence?"
Peer reviewed historical evidence is what leads historical findings and scientific discoveries to be accepted. Regardless, faith is stronger than logic.
And therefore, we have 50 dead gays, and more terrorists than you shake a pork chop at in the world today.
>>
>>689347822
Australia doesn't have tons of niggers and beaners tho. Also they are not letting Muslims in.
>>
>>689327205
They bought those guns illegally, they were from eastern europe.
>>
>>689347915

My name is Bob.
Prove it!
Here's my drivers license.
That could be a fake.
Here's my birth certificate.
I could buy one of those.
Here's my.....

At some point you've just to accept the body of evidence.
>>
File: 577126.jpg (49 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
577126.jpg
49 KB, 500x320
>>689347961

Hello from Australia.
>>
>>689333787
Dude. Calm your autistic rage
>>
>>689338588
It's hilariously ironic that Reagan was shot my a crazy guy when Reagan had been shitting all over mental health services ever since he was lowly governor of California.
>>
>>689347915
How is it more logical to say "the universe just appeared out of nothing" as opposed to "an entity beyond time and space created the universe."?
>>
>>689332670
Expt that 1/3 of America doesn't support school shootings.
>>
>>689341582
don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>689348392
Those are not niggers tho. I can see why you would be confused though.
>>
File: 1425738451272.gif (891 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1425738451272.gif
891 KB, 200x150
>>689327711

It's easier for them to be cowards and blame the inanimate object rather than the group. White liberals actually fear muslims (and all minorities forthat matter) and they want to give them everything they want including their lives if necessary. Asking them to stand up and fight is an insult to them because it is contrary to their cowardly nature. Reminding them of this invokes anger at the one group they do not fear, other white people.
>>
>>689348581
That's not even edgy. Fucking summerfags.
>>
False flag op. No ambulances , no video from inside the club, etc
>>
>>689348424
The beauty is, people saying "the universe just appeared out of nothing" don't say that as absolute thruth. If evidence of another event arises they will correct their views. Text in a book that makes some people millionaires is nog exactly proof.
>>
>>689348280
This.
Sadly, though, years of traditions and dogma formed at a time when man couldn't comprehend anything in the world are still supported by the masses.
Because we all die.
We don't like this inevitability. We don't like losing those important to us. So we believe in an afterlife. We believe in the Gods our designated geographic locations created by canabalizing the other tribes's Gods we ran across.
>Guns don't kill people. Religion does.
>>
>>689327711
Im liberal and i hate islam. What do you say about that chucklefuck conservative?
>>
>>689348823
This. Young gay guys would have all had great phones and shit. There should be shit loads of photos and videos.
>>
>>689348905
So your saying atheists are not 100% atheist?
>>
File: JetFuel.png (131 KB, 469x538) Image search: [Google]
JetFuel.png
131 KB, 469x538
>>689327205
>>
>>689349091
How great would it be to find out Trump actually funded this whole ordeal.
>>
File: GaybarGaybarGaybar.png (1 MB, 978x1356) Image search: [Google]
GaybarGaybarGaybar.png
1 MB, 978x1356
>>
>>689348924
Oh please. People die and kill for plenty of shit besides religions. Get out of your mother's basement sometime fatso.
>>
File: 12345654.jpg (201 KB, 918x794) Image search: [Google]
12345654.jpg
201 KB, 918x794
>>
File: NoRestForTheGays.jpg (86 KB, 725x474) Image search: [Google]
NoRestForTheGays.jpg
86 KB, 725x474
>>
>>689349297
No, I'm saying that science has the great power of self improvement. If something is discovered to be false, we can accept that fact and change our view of that particular subject.
>>
>>689327205
sure it was. The weak gun laws in the US make it easy for terrorists in europe to buy guns on the black markets.
You can see the same with drug cartels in mexico and middle/south america. They all buy their guns in the US!
>>
>>689349091
Don't start this again.
Not everyone runs to the internet to share what is probably the most traumatic experience of their lives.
And the po-lice (not all, but some) do that pesky "collecting of evidence" thing. So there's a good chance that many phones were taken into evidence.
While the US is a shady, vindictive government, no every mass killing is an agenda of the "powers that be."
>>
>>689349492

top jej
>>
>>689349542
This looks so fake. Like those bloodstains look so damn impossible considering it was a shooting. How did she get tiny blotches like that?
>>
>>689349526
Actually, I'm an adult, debating a group of children.
Which kind of makes this reply superfluous...
>>
>>689349475
Trump being a whole different kinda thing all together, I can't speak for that. What I can say is conservatives would never false flag like this because it runs too great a risk of turning the spotlight on guns and not terror. Obama even did that with his speech yesterday. Not once did he say "Islam" but he said guns a bunch and even said "assault rifle" which an assault rifle wasn't even used. If conservatives set something like this up the shooter would've had a full auto Soviet AK and a bomb or two.
>>
>>689329466
>"the nazified gun laws"
you mean they weakened gun laws in California? Cause that is what the nazies did. They weakened the gun laws for everyone, except for jews, socialists and communists. They were seen as untrustworthy.
>>
I got this, let's OUTLAW MURDER!!! Oh wait, it's already illegal. So outlaw guns, outlaw bombs, it's not going to stop someone who has zero issues BREAKING THE LAW. I mean it's worked so well for drugs right?
>>
>>689349853
Oh look it's CSI

http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/simplified-guide-to-bloodstain-pattern-analysis.html
>>
Omar "If you're a poof, you're off the roof" Mateen
Omar "Born this way? Then you die today" Mateen
Omar "Think I'm cute, then I have to shoot" Mateen
Omar "Can't eat cock during Ramadan" Mateen
Omar "Don't eat ass during my holy fast" Mateen
Omar "Act haram you get harm" Mateen
Omar "Candy ass turned to glass" Mateen
Omar "The penetrator, no homo" Mateen
Omar "Put away that peen or get a bullet in you spleen" Mateen
Omar "Tossing grenades at pride parades" Mateen
Omar "Putting fags into body bags" Mateen
Omar "Emptying my glock on those who like cock" Mateen
Omar "Stay in the closet or you get put in a casket' Mateen
Omar "Adam and Steve, meet Smith and Wesson" Mateen
Omar "Lick a thick dick, get bricked quick" Mateen
Omar "Koran says it's a no no so gays have got to go go" Mateen
Omar "Open gaybar? Allahu Akbar" Mateen
Omar "Make the queer disappear" Mateen
Omar "Spray the gay away" Mateen
Omar "Put a mag in every fag" Mateen
Omar "Suck a cock, get the glock" Mateen
Omar "Kiss a man? BLAM" Mateen
Omar "Giving Queens the M16" Mateen
Omar "If he sucks cock he's going to get shot" Mateen.
Omar "Wiping the gay club clean" Mateen
Omar "One Man Homocaust" Mateen
Omar "The Closet Closer" Mateen
Omar "I got something to put in you" Mateen
Omar "Empty my 9 at the gloryhole line" Mateen
Omar "Fags gon' fall when I shoot 'em all" Mateen
Omar "What did he mean" Mateen
Omar "Bustin' caps in traps" Mateen
Omar "God Slay The Queen" Mateen
Omar "It's Raining Lead" Mateen
Omar "You lick bum? Die like scum" Mateen
Omar "At War with Gaybar" Mateen
Omar "Not a real Muslim" Mateen
Omar "Happy Ramabomb" Mateen
Omar "Take a wife or lose your life" Mateen
Omar "Out of the closet and into the casket" Mateen
Omar "Gay bar? Allahu Akbar" Mateen
Omar "Cho's high score? What a bore!" Mateen
Omar "Chinaman can't outplan the Imam" Mateen
Omar "Bite the pillow, Pulse is 0" Mateen

You're a faggot.
>>
>>689349599
Well I don't disagree with that. Science can change sure. Most of it isn't 100% proven after all.
>>
>>689330220
You can always get a gun in any country black market op
>>
>>689349671
Citation needed.
>>
>>689329518
>>689344080
>>689340372
>>689329965
>so whats to stop him from getting hi guns the same way?

You ever heard of supply and demand?
Buying a weapon on the black market in europe costs much much more than in the US and the chance of you getting caught buying it is much much higher than in the US.

It would be still possible, but much much more expencive and much much more difficult.

Also are you guys really arguing that ppl who are thought to be terrorists should be able to buy a gun legally?
>>
>>689349889
Atrention newfags: this is what we old fags call damage control.

This anonymous poster clearly had no intelligent response and was painfully stumped. So he typed out this sad shitpost.
>>
>>689349542
Gonna go out on a limb and guess they were further away from the shooter than those that died.
A projectile loses altitude until it strikes something, hence those in the back of a contained area away from the point of fire would be shot lower on the body.
Lots of leg shots proceded by stomach shots proceded by chest shots preceded by head shots.
Those video games that raised you obviously didn't teach you anything.
>>
Amerifatties try to take the piss saying uk is muslimfied. Its them though who are getting shot by cpt ackbar and his crew.
>>
File: 1465822039246.jpg (334 KB, 1084x914) Image search: [Google]
1465822039246.jpg
334 KB, 1084x914
>>
If you guys really want to kill islam, you should study/spread philosophy of religion, learn the roots of religions, their histories and why cold logic will tell you that belief in any god or gods is simply wishful thinking.
>>
>>689332670
Strange that everything they do has justification through either the hadith or quran. They are really sneaky, huh.
>>
>>689350550
If they want to kill themselves afterwards they just shit on the money he has to pay lol
>>
>>689350759
Your use of 4chan Ebonics aside, I was replying to be called a basement dwelling fatass.
I am neither a gun owner, nor religious.
And I welcome the chaos of war and destruction. So what damage control am I propagating?
>>
>>689350947
That's why every ukfaggot I talk to says the same thing; Islam is taking over the UK. Sure, we're getting shit at by cpt haji, but at least we aren't going to eventually be forced to abide by Sharia law.
>>
>>689345499
Totally this, crackling is the shit
>>
>>689337750
as much as i despise any religion, islam's muslims are the only cunt's up to it atm. and don't give me that 'there not real muslims' bs, they worship allah, are inspired by the qu'aran and take there instruction directly from passages within it. it's peaceful so called muslims who are not loyal to their faith which is exactly why we shouldn't tolerate their bollocks,it would make it easier to spot the assholes.
p.s: outlaw all religion and this would be dealt with pretty quickly along with problems with abortion laws, gay rights etc.
>>
>>689351075
Stop trying to spread your atheism you fucking neckbeard faggot. You fuckers are worse then jahovas witnesses.

Nobody thinks you are smart k.
>>
>>689340736
A list of things outlawed in (many parts of) the US

- sex under the age of 18 (17,16)
- public nudity
- public breast feeding
- swearing on TV
- baggy pants (in many cities)
- other forms of dressing (in many cities)
- kindereggs
- maryjane
- prostitution
- gambling
- selling/butchering horse meat to eat, outlaw
- drinking booze in public (sometimes even on your front yard!!!)
- driving above 75 mph on public highways

sure the US is the land of the free and everybody else is living in a cage XD
>>
>>689351248
You already are in it pal. If its not these guys its the niggers or white supremes going mental and shooting people up.
The UK people must be living in the rough cities then as where I live we have zero problem of them. Its mainly London,Leicester and Birmingham (all which have been like this since the 70s)
>>
>>689351233
>I welcome the chaos of war and destruction.

Lol you must have been bullied as a kid has? No gf. No life.

So you hate the world like an edgy middle schooler. Hahaha
>>
>>689327205
Not all Muslims live like the world needs to be policed by law
>>
Basically the guy went full kebab with chilli & garlic sauce, shot a load of shit riddled queers up then claimed his life to Isis.
People have been doing the same thing for other causes for years in America now, itll never end guns or no guns
>>
File: 1465455356059.png (208 KB, 425x430) Image search: [Google]
1465455356059.png
208 KB, 425x430
xDDDDDDDD
>>
>>689351428
If you knew anything agnosticism is the only true way.
>>
>>689353196
Please enlighten me.
>>
>>689327205

I've got a better question:
Whenever /b/ discussed the Paris massacre and the Charlie Hebdo shootings, americans would claim things like that could never happen in America because of muh guns.
So were where all the great american heroes who'd surely shoot any mad gunman before he could harm anyone yesterday?
>>
>>689353499
The club was a gun free zone.
>>
File: rav20160613221723.jpg (175 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
rav20160613221723.jpg
175 KB, 1440x810
>>
>>689329229
Just you know in America you can't buy automatic weapons.
>>
>>689337750
Sure so after 9/11 how many terror attacks had Christians done?
>>
>>689353273
You can't prove there is a god, but at the same time you can't prove there isn't a god.

Every religious text was written by a human with no proof it was written with divine intervention.
>>
>>689353575
Then how did anyone get shot
>>
>>689327205
I know it's not the biggest thing and only two people died, but that siege at the lint cafe in sydney last year was for sure not a gun control problem, what with australia not really having guns
>>
File: EhIUPY0.png (23 KB, 646x480) Image search: [Google]
EhIUPY0.png
23 KB, 646x480
>>689339131
>>689341931

You sir, are an idiot, and the reason why nothing will change and America will continue to be a shit country.
>>
File: gun ownership countries.jpg (26 KB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
gun ownership countries.jpg
26 KB, 800x708
>>689339131
>>689341931
>>689354213
>>
>>689353981
It's the darndest thing... When the good guys are unarmed, they can't stop the bad guys from breaking the rules!
>>
Anyone have that all time kills chart?
>>
>>689341339
Their called blacks
>>
>>689352264
This
>>
You cannot reason with the unreasonable and if those unreasonables choose violence to further their cause, then violence is the only answer to "fix" this problem. ISIS could have been wiped from the earth ages ago, but war is good for business, so your Jew banking masters want to drag it out as long as possible.
>>
File: CVlfYx8WIAAgJdp.jpg (59 KB, 731x547) Image search: [Google]
CVlfYx8WIAAgJdp.jpg
59 KB, 731x547
>>689354256
>>689339131
>>689341931
>>689354213
>>
Look at the places with the most gun violence. Places with not a lot of people and the most strict gun laws and highest population of blacks per area
>>
is this the all time most killed?
>>
>>689351699
I don't hate the world. I just feel we're lost as a species, an absence a cataclysmic event that promotes cleansing, there will be no hope for this species.
I can't stop the inevitable.
So I embrace it.
When the world goes to war, I'll gladly share my cocaine and Glennfiddick with you.

>And, fun fact - I have a son probably older than you.
>>
>>689355007

Factually incorrect.
>>
>>689327711

I'm definitely on the left and I say fuck Islam. Anyone who doesn't see that shit as the pure Anathema to western civilisation and everything decent in this world. Those cunts are like the Tolkien Orcs. They hate men, they hate themselves, they hate the world, so they just deign to destroy it.

Islam is a disgusting culture and it should be erased. Not wiped out, or crippled, but carpet bombed and erased from history. Those who escaped the initial assaults should be mind scrubbed and used for slave labour in camped after being sterilized.

Every copy of the Qu'aran destroyed, every instance of Islam removed. Make it so nobody falls again.
>>
>>689355619
You actually believe Islam is the least of our worries? kek

what about the white consumerism culture? The culture that's driving the earth to ruins. We are slaves to governments and corporations, who sell lies every day. There is no sustainability, just consumption and destruction.
>>
File: Murica gun is kill.jpg (19 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
Murica gun is kill.jpg
19 KB, 480x240
>>689338049
americans kill not the guns.
Your argument sucks cocks
>>
>>689327711
This. Thankyou anon.
>>
>>689356148
WHITE ANYTHING CULTURE DOESNT FUCKING EXIST

Anyone with pigment to their skin has 100% fucking made sure of that.
>>
>>689356148

I'm not against anything you said. Your point? What are you trying to do with this post? Are you defending Islam by claiming the west does more damage to the world? Are you saying we should ignore islam as a thread and concentrate on other problems?

You just made assumptions about my views and then proceeded to counter an argument which doesn't exist. You're just driven by emotion like those filthy cunts in rags, stop posting and learn to refrain from judgement before making any serious life decisions.
>>
>>689355170
I was talking while I wrote that sorry. I meant like Chicago New York City and California where a lot of blacks are and not a lot of money.
>>
>>689344439
you act like you couldn't just walk the guns from mexico any time you wanted. Much easier than in Europe, they have walls there
>>
>>689327205
there aren't multiple fucking shootings a day in paris
>>
Congratulations! The fact that there was a shooting once in another country, completely evens out the fact that in America there's a shooting like every other day. I'd go and see how many western countries do I have to add up in order to reach the same shooting count of America, but that would be a lot of work just to try to pry some retarded kid from their little world of fantasy.

Keep believing that gun control is unnecessary until a random shooting takes out someone you care for. Though knowing the kind of blind denial people like you life in, you'll still insist to blame minorities or whatever else other than the fact that any stupid kid with a grudge can get his hands on a gun as easily as he'd get a candy bar.
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 36

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.