Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Gun rights thread. None Americans and tyrannical communists not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x960
Gun rights thread. None Americans and tyrannical communists not allowed.
>feels good knowing a government can never turn on you when you have an armed mass
>stops tyranny
>mass shootings only occur in "gun free zones"
>feels good being a responsible citizen
>feels good knowing your assault rifle can be counted on to can fight any potential foreign bodies
>pussy liberals don't understand that most gun owners want better background checks too. Sad!

-sincerely a real liberal
>>
The government could stop you without firing a shot. Not even using their drones that can unnyou down without risking a life on their side they can simply cut off your supply lines and power. People would be ratting out resistance within days so they could go back to their easy lives of watching reality TV. Owning a gun means shit against your government.
>>
>>689246592
>2016
>being this clearly butthurt
>>
>>689246592
Nice try commie, we've overthrown tyrannical governments before and we can do it again. We have MILLIONS of gun owners. The government would be over thrown in a day after we killed the leaders. Good try
>>
Hah, this crap is fucking rich.

Do you seriously think that you and your WalMart militia is going to take down the US military with your ArmaLite AR-15s?

Truly?

Do you know with how little effort an expertly-targeted guided bomb could exterminate you? How thoroughly an M1 with a remote controlled .50 cal turret would shred you to pieces?

Do you seriously think that you have any chance in hell of stopping the U.S. military, outside of the fact that Posse Comitatus will prevent them from killing you?

In any case, the idea that you and your civilian Rambos are going to stop any determined terrorist is absolutely ludicrous. The attacks at the Bataclan and at this gay club occurred in environments crowded with people in a dark environment.

You, even with military/police training would have a very hard time finding who the shooter is, and actually shooting him. Much more likely is that you'll pull out your gun, and someone else (either like you, or a cop) will see you do so, and end up shooting you, or you'll ending shooting him.

You might also end up shooting innocent people in your quest to kill the killer, and another person firing his weapon at a target he can't even see will just add to the chaos.

Seriously. The next time you think that you would have any chance of stopping a terrorist with the element of surprise with your concealed Glock, shove your gun up your ass, and pull the trigger.

-Sincerely a sane Libertarian
>>
File: 238snubs2.jpg (123 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
238snubs2.jpg
123 KB, 896x672
>>689245544
feels good being unique in the world. eurocucks are jelly
>>
>>689247520

The mighty US army couldn't even defeat 25,000 taliban in afghanistan, you think they could easily wipe out several hundred million american civilians? You're delusional.
>>
>>689247520
have you seen the iraq war? still going on...12 years and going. us mlitary with IA forces are getting ready to retake fallujah for the 3rd time this war, dipshit. are the militant shitskins flying planes or tanks? no? do you seriously think you can subjugate an armed populace against their will?
>>
File: 1452739944808.jpg (1 MB, 3488x1620) Image search: [Google]
1452739944808.jpg
1 MB, 3488x1620
>>
>>689245544
no american communist anti guns here
what you gonna do faggot?
>>
>>689247520
Your forget the most effective form of fighting against tyrannical governments, gorilla warfare. They can't go off on this killing spree like you imagine. Im sorry cuck, go study your history.
>>
>>689247753

We couldn't kill the terrorists in Afghanistan, because they diffused amongst a people that hated Americans and were happy to help them by provisioning them with resources and places to hide (outside of their caves).

How many people do you seriously think want to fight the US government on American soil?

I'll enlist just to take a few braindead morons like you out of the gene pool, though.

>>689247954

It's not in this war. We've already left Iraq, and we're helping the IA solely with tactical support, and some covert Spec Ops teams that we won't admit to sending.

ISIS hides among civilians and commits atrocities. Is that the level you want to stoop down to?
>>
>>689247673
eurocuck reporting, can confirm
>>
>>689248238

Yes, considering that you do have the intelligence of a primate, any side that has you would indeed be practicing "gorilla warfare".
>>
>>689245544
i like tyranny's
>>
>>689245544

Thatsbait.gif
>>
>>689248268
>>689248481

> because they diffused amongst a people that hated americans and where happy provisioning them with resources and a place to hide.

are you retarded? you really think that wouldn't happen here if we were to revolt. This is all part of Gorilla warfare you retards
>>
>>689247520
Did you truly believe Bernie sanders was going to win...then bring you a revolution?
I bet you're feelin the bern now.
>>
>>689246592
You do realise who works for the government right?

A lot of them are gun owners themselves, and they swore an oath to defend the constitution against threats foreign and DOMESTIC. If it ever came down to a huge militia uprising against the government it would be the people against the 'elected' and their army of cucks and puppets. Alll the true americans will be fighting the tyranical goverment for their freedoms.

Oh you say they'll use drones do you? Even if the government had NATO forces fight for them, it would only be like the Battle of the spartan 300, except this time itll be more like the the american 100 million.
>>
>>689248881

Quit throwing stupid shit at me, you ape.

I'm quite sure it wouldn't happen. I wouldn't help you, and this nation's intelligence apparatuses are quite developed.

Your movement would be decapitated before you even had a thousand followers, and I'd enjoy watching you be executed for treason.

I love this country, and the last thing I'd like to see happen to it, is have it taken over by religious nutjobs with a loose understanding of history.

>>689248992

I never supported Sanders. I supported Rubio.

>>689249106

"true Americans"

What, all five of you?

I dislike actions our government takes, but I certainly won't rebel. If it ever gets bad, I'll just move to Singapore.
>>
>>689249320
> being this butthurt
>>
>>689247673

>feels good being unique in the world.
Yeah you're the most idiotic nation on the planet, i suppose that is unique
>>
File: th (12).jpg (5 KB, 192x96) Image search: [Google]
th (12).jpg
5 KB, 192x96
>>689249320

> Yeah your the most idiotic nation on the planet, i suppose that is unique

Can't figure out a reasonable argument;resorts to insults.
>>
>>689249718

After you've stopped attacking that straw man, how about you debate the rebuttals I gave above?
>>
>>689249459
>I dislike the people who control me
>but if it came to standing up to them, I'd cuck out and movie to a tranny country.

Cuck of the year.
>>
>>689249459
I mean true americans as opposed to people who cant think for themselves and just follow the goverment like a lap dog.

Personally moving countries is a good idea too because if it came down to civil war, the USA would no longer be the USA as it wouldnt have the support to continue operating as it is, and would likely see the rest of the world buuying up its land because of all its debt.

And like you said, moving countries would help avoid whatever goverment plans to do.
>>
>>689249459
>I supported Rubio

You and no one else.
>>
>>689249900

Fuck you.

I'm as much a patriot as you are, but I don't see that the solution is becoming fucking Timothy McVeigh.

Our government may take actions I oppose (newsflash, all governments take actions that someone disagrees with), but my family hasn't been taken in the middle of the night to be sent to a camp.

I'm not rebelling until I see that happening.

(And no, FEMA camps that you heard about off of InfoWars don't fucking count.)
>>
>>689249852
You under estimate the patriotism of the United States if you think that we would sit with a military take over. Our nation was born from a revolt against a tyranny. To say our citizens wouldn't aid the efforts of the MILLIONS in the rebellion is naive. The military is unlikely to truly start all out warfare in the first place, they have an honor and duty to respect foreign and domestic issues to protect our country for the greater good. Not to mention all the dispute within the military if it were to happen.
>>
>>689250018

What pseudo-intellectual drivel.

Spend some time in an actual hellhole, like the Latin American nations that my family emigrated from before you claim that our nation is corrupt.

There will be no civil war. These are delusional fantasies.
>>
>>689247520
Correct about stopping the terrorist. Most gun owners think shooting at the range in some way prepares you for CQC. Even with extensive military training it's chaotic and scary as hell.
>>
>>689248268
can you explain what delusionally retarded world you see a tyrannical government annihilating civilian infrastructure and carpetbombing its own cities? how fucking retarded are you
>>
>>689246592
>you stand no chance to rebel against the government with your guns
>so we should take away all guns to make it even harder
>>
>>689250447

THE MILITARY ISN'T GOING TO FUCKING TAKE OVER.

OBAMA ISN'T GOING TO TAKE YOUR FUCKING GUNS.

THE FBI ISN'T GOING TO SEND YOU TO A FUCKING CAMP FOR READING GLENN BECK.

What exactly are you fearing, anyways? We live in the United States of America, not Russia.
>>
>>689250258
Kek
The butthurt is real.

>fema camps and millions of coffins and guillotines beware!
I'm not some 14 year old who listens to Bill Hicks...I mean Alex jones for my insight on government issues.
>>
>>689249617
False. Greece exists.
>>
>>689250980

Chill, bruh. You're replying to a guy on /b/, and iirc there are lots of braindead idiots hanging out around here.
>>
>>689250535
But if a civil war did happen, (what im trting to say) is that it after the goverment (if they won) the coubtry would become a "hell hole" like a lot of places. (Like Venezuela as an example)

And no I dont fantasize about, just puttinf out an observation
>>
>>689250889

Our government won't need to strike civilian targets, because I would gladly report you to the FBI when you come into my house asking for support in planning your silly insurrection.

Only five percent of Americans cared enough to join the fucking military. How many do you think are going to rise up and help you wage a war against our government because Alex Jones told you to?
>>
>>689250980
Tyranny is a slippery slope, cunt. It starts small but it only escalates. Same thing happened in the past such as Germany and Russia. And with these terrorists attacks, the media wants you to get rid of assault rifles. If that isn't alarming I don't know what is.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 460x288
>>689249900
>>689251189
The speaker of truth has arrived.
>>
>>689250980
AND THAT IS WHY, how fucking hard is this to understand? europe goes through dictatorships/world wars/oppressive regimes every single generation. america is still going strong since the last 300 years without periods of mass exterminations, secret police, state run propaganda.

speaking out about how shitty and corrupt the governement is still gets you put on a list in russia, and you still can get assassinated/disappeared if you say the wrong shit.
>>
File: Registered_Democrat_terrorist.png (86 KB, 1104x397) Image search: [Google]
Registered_Democrat_terrorist.png
86 KB, 1104x397
Reminder that the Orlado shooting was carried out by a democrat, just like the Aurora Batman shooting, and the Virginia Tech shooting, and the Sandyhook shootings and the...

These gun nut conservatives are out of control.
>>
>>689251189

Yeah, insight as to how the Bilderberg Group is planning to manipulate our credit system to make us join the EU and pledge our military to the UN?

Whatever you say.
>>
>>689251689

You aren't legally allowed to own an assault rifle that was made after 1986.

Would you like to plan your insurrection now?
>>
>>689251480
how patriotic of you. gtfo of this country of freedom you cuck. You clearly don't appreciate it if you wouldn't fight for its existence
>>
>>689251811

The Orlando shooting was carried out by a radical who pledged allegiance to ISIS before shooting up a gay bar.

The fact that he was a democrat or republican didn't play into it.

Timothy McVeigh was a conservative who gladly killed pregnant women and children (along with regular federal employees who had nothing to do with law enforcement) in OKC.
>>
>>689251835
Ayy lmao
>>
/pol/tards gb2 your containment board
>>
>>689245544
You dumb cunt.
>>
>>689251811
Just a reminder that there's a thing called MK ULTRA

>inb4 ayy lmao

Bill Clintons disclosure report and apology on mk ultra and its victims can still be found with a simple google search.
>>
>>689252266

lol
>>
>>689252045

>Plans an rebellion against the US government
>Gets reported to the FBI
>Sarcastically calls someone patriotic

Your logic has more holes than a fucking sponge.
>>
>>689251811
Just a reminder that there's a thing called MK ULTRA

>inb4 ayy lmao

Bill Clintons disclosure report and apology on mk ultra and its victims can still be found with a simple google search.
>>
Ok
>>
CDC says 33,000 die a year from firearm deaths. 66% of which are suicides. The remaining 33% are homicides, where 80% of these are gang related. Fuck off about ~2000 possible innocents dying to disarm 320 million.
>>
>>689245544
>None Americans.

That's your education system at work, folks.
>>
On the matter of commies
"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary."
-Karl Marx
>>
>>689245544

Nice copypasta. I'm sure you've already heard that if the government did decide to "turn on you", you would be dead within the day. Unless you can somehow shoot enough bullets to nullify a drone strike.

>But if they send infantry troops!

If this were 2005, sure.
>>
>>689252810

What about stricter background checks and laws against high-capacity magazines strikes you as disarmament?

We already decided that you can't own an automatic weapon.

I support your right to own a handgun for self-defense, a shotgun for the same reason, and a few hunting rifles if you enjoy bagging game.

I don't support your 'right' to own an AR-15 with a hundred round drum mag and a commercial fast trigger mod to approximate an M4's ROF.
>>
File: clinton-quote.jpg (61 KB, 979x537) Image search: [Google]
clinton-quote.jpg
61 KB, 979x537
<REMINDER - A VOTE FOR HER IS A VOTE AGAINST GUN RIGHTS
>>
File: AMERICAS TERRORIST.jpg (207 KB, 504x740) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAS TERRORIST.jpg
207 KB, 504x740
<REMINDER - A VOTE FOR HER IS A VOTE FOR TERRORISM
>>
>>689247753
To be fair to the taliban they were cunts but it didn't make them bad soldiers. They're hardy as fuck and they'd already beaten the Russians.
>>
File: TRUMP VS ISIS.jpg (376 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP VS ISIS.jpg
376 KB, 600x861
>>
>>689253316
There's already background checks. High capacity magazines has a negligible effect considering rifles account for < 3% of homicides, the 'big bad scary rifles' syndrome is a myth.
>>
File: TERRORISTS WITH HER.jpg (229 KB, 504x668) Image search: [Google]
TERRORISTS WITH HER.jpg
229 KB, 504x668
>>
>>689247197

>we overthrew Britain once over 200 years ago when oversea travel took months to years so there was really no way for them to reliably mount an assault

The fucking French had a better revolution than we did.
>>
Why do you carry a gun? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said gun? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his gun that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one round has been through the barrel. Put that gun to use and kill yourself
>>
File: euro cuck550b69.jpg (38 KB, 480x379) Image search: [Google]
euro cuck550b69.jpg
38 KB, 480x379
"common sense" gun laws!!! lets become civilized like europe!!!! omg!!!
>>
File: 1351016607893.png (202 KB, 374x328) Image search: [Google]
1351016607893.png
202 KB, 374x328
>>689253778
>>
>>689253656

This is a nice sleight-of-hand.

Most murders don't occur with rifles because pistols are much easier to conceal, handle, and dispose of. Rifles are significantly more unwieldy, and aren't a good weapon to use if you want a lead-based divorce.

Semi-automatic rifles, however, are the perfect weapon for a person who intends to kill as many people as possible.

Sure, they're hard to conceal, and loud, but you knew that you weren't walking out alive.

The cavitation of a 5.56 round will do a lot of damage to a hapless citizen just watching a movie or grinding on another guy.

A semi-automatic rifle with an extended mag is the weapon of choice of a person who wants to do a lot of damage to a lot of people.

We arm our soldiers with rifles, not just pistols, right?
>>
op you're bringing a gun to a drone fight you fucking reet.
>>
>>689253522
They are rather poor soldiers, though. You know, by the conventional metrics one uses to judge soldiery.
But that's not to say that they were a bad combatant, not by a long shot. The pashtun traditions of lots of kids and lots of guns meant that they were able to take more terrifying loses than the russians.
I cannot emphasize that enough, the russians are one of the few modern powers that's still alright with the sight of body bags, and the taliban made em actually sick of it despite casualty ratios somewhere between 10 to 1 and 15 to 1. For most insurgents, 10-1 is the maximum you can take, any more is losing.
>>
>>689254117

>edgy

Jesus Christ you couldn't have made it more obvious that you don't know what edgy means if you tried.
>>
>>689253987

That's bullshit.

Actually, the Nazis supported all Germans of Aryan descent owning firearms. Hitler Youth camps taught children how to handle firearms so as to prepare them for being forced to use the same weapons in the army.

Hitler did disarm the Jews, though.

How would a single civilian fight off the Nazis, anyhow, though? Erwin Rommel and his son both had weapons when the SS came to execute him, and Rommel told his son to put his gun away.
>>
>>689245544
The rest of the world is physical proof gun control works

Until the US stops haveing more mass shootings per year than the rest of the first world combined you can't win the argument.

Remember the 300 mass shootings in Japan? The 500 on Canada? The daily Mass shootings in Australia? Or right they never happen as they have gun control.

Don't even respond everything you say is invalid as I have physical proof, no amount of your hypotheticals can win against practical physical proof.
>>
>>689253909
do you routinely crash your car? oh but you wear a seatbelt? do you routinely get sick? but you have health insurance? do you routinely set fire to your house? but have a fire extinguisher? do you routinely enjoy giving yourself skin cancer? but you wear sunscreen? its called precautionary insurance, there is nothing paranoid about it dumbass. and it is more relevant than ever considering liberal dems wont lock up violent criminals for good, and set them free back into society because obama directs them to (ICE released 200 murderers, 900 sex offenders, at obamas direction)

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ice-releases-19723-criminal-illegals-208-convicted-of-murder-900-of-sex-crimes/article/2589785
>>
>>689254253
Well, that's not a problem, powerful enough small arms can actually hit drones and do actual damage, unlike manned aircraft where it just ain't gonna happen whatsoever at all. The whole point of drones is that they're cheap enough that having em shot down is supremely unimportant.
>>
>>689254182
You're forgetting the whole purpose of the 2nd amendment. The amount of US citizens that die from mass shootings from assault rifles are laughable compared to, knife murders, suicide, and goverment history. It's unfortunate but that's the price to pay. Educate your self
>>
Communist non American here fags. I wish you all a nice day. Don't kill yourself while playing with ur guns
>>
>>689254182
im not arguing that. But if theyre only 3% of homicides, it's going to have almost zero effect except to disarm citizens.
It's just to make people 'feel better'. California has that dumb law and it doesn't help, does it? I agree with laws that make sense and are fair handed, not something overly oppressive that has a marginal effect on TWO THOUSAND DEATHS A YEAR.
>>
>>689254699

You must be confusing the Parrot drone you saw at Brookstone with a Reaper or a Predator drone.

Those are silent drones that will blow you to bits before you even hear them.

Ask the terrorists who learned that.

Oh, wait..., you can't.
>>
>>689254501
bullshit? so you think it wouldn't have made nazi life any harder, if say, jews still had private ownership of guns? yeah, it will be so easy to round up a bunch of armed people and steal their belongings and force them into ghettos before shipping them off to extermination camps
>>
>>689254253
Our government doesn't have enough drone strikes to take out the millions of gun owners that would rebel. It wouldn't be worth the money for the government to retaliate in the first place. numbers+tactical advantage > military
>>
>>689254657
>liberal dems wont lock up violent criminals for good
wtf are you talking about?
USA has 5% of world's population and 25% of world's prison population
>>
>>689247753

You're implying the vast majority wouldn't just sit down and shut up. You're giving a number for the total population of America, not of gun owners. This number includes children who sure as shit aren't going to combat the military.
>>
>>689254930

Do you really think that the US government is going to round you up in a camp because you are due to be exterminated?

Is that seriously your fear?

Is that seriously why you think you should own such a destructive weapon?
>>
>>689251746
> secret police
> state run propaganda
How about the NSA and CIA
just look at Fox News for state run propaganda
>>
>>689254992
did you purposefully ignore the part of my comment where i showed your government has just released hundreds of violent criminals back into your society?
>>
>>689255109
your implying the vast numbers that would join the effort. We have sjw crying about anything, the real men would take action instantly.
>>
>>689255319

Americans are not disappearing into the fucking night.

There is no fucking KGB.

And if there is, and they've operated with these methods for so long...

You aren't stopping them with your Armalite.
>>
>>689255118
has it happened in america yet? has it happened in europe multiple times in just the last 3 generations?
>>
>>689255319
>Fox News for state run propaganda
>u serious bro? are u 15?
>>
fucking gun faggots what is it like to be such a pussy that you can't get through life without carrying lethal weapons around with you? fucking pussies.
>>
>>689255460
The CIA kidnapped people before and drugged them with LSD until they were brain dead. You really think they aren't doing shady shit now? Good one
>>
>>689255559

I'm telling you, that it isn't happening.

We are a nation of laws, and that's not ensured by you and your butt buddies clinging to your AR-15.

It's maintained by principled people in our government who aren't keen on dismantling fundamental freedoms, either.

If the government wanted to kill you, trust, you'd already be fucking dead. No AR-15 is going to keep you safe from a trained FBI TacOps team.

The first indication of them you'd likely have would be the flashbang, and then it would all be over.
>>
>>689255319
>>689255319
china literally comes to other countries to hunt down and kidnap dissenters, including in america

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-did-china-kidnap-its-provocateurs

fox news is literally the only dissenting media outlet from the state/political administration in power. CNN and MSNBC are state run propaganda, just to enlighten you a bit...
>>
>>689255618
You don't think the same people who own the news outlets don't run the government? Who do you think is buying the politicians? Follow the money, its all connected.
>>
>>689254580
That's silly. You're silly.

"Mass shootings" as a concept are too rare and too specific to qualify as any real threat to public safety. If the real objective is to increase public safety, then banning guns only succeeds on a conceptual level.

In fact, no country except Japan has seen significant decreases in violence, murder, suicide, or terrorism in response to increased gun control. The only thing it changes is - you guessed it - the number of shootings.

The fact of the matter is that when you try to force radically differnt cultures to interact regularly, it results in death and destruction no matter what. If someone wants to kill a large number of people, they can AND will find a way to do so. The boston bomber, who hurt hundreds, even used a pressure cooker to achieve his methods.

The real enemy and cause of increased terrorism/mass shootings is before your eyes, and I promise you it's not guns.
>>
>>689255938
Lol, look at the idiot trusting his government. Move to the UK if you think a nanny state will protect you. Or venezuela where they put their faith in the gov't and now they're starving. People are corruptible and so are governments, the least you can do is attempt to keep ways to protect yourself.
>>
>>689254801
>Communist non American here fags
This makes your opinion more useless. Why would you ever reveal that?
>>
>>689255938
False it's decided by the people with money and who buys the politicians. What ever their interests goes. Our voices in the matter are a joke now, we are already an oligarchy. Princeton declared it months ago
>>
must be nice to be so naive
>>
>>689255378

Well, "real men" is an empty meaningless phrase. I also didn't give any numbers so I have no idea what number of "effort joiners" I'm implying.

However, some people have families and loved ones they'd rather protect by acquiescing than staging a revolt and almost immediately getting killed.

The type of scenario people keep coming up with when they say "tyrannical government" is one where for some strange fucking reason, the government has decided "kill literally everyone in the country". If that were to actually happen, the military itself would say "What? No?", and the President would be impeached and arrested.

Another scenario: "Oh they want to take my guns away peacefully so we're going to wage violent war on them". Again, you die almost immediately because there are seriously not enough gun owners in ONE square mile radius that could even amount to a threatening force. They're scattered throughout the country, and are really easy to kill.
>>
>>689256286

I put a decent amount of faith in the government, because I don't fear how it works. Reading books other than what Alex Jones suggests might make you less paranoid and cynical.

However, again, if the government did want to kill you, and had ultimate discretion to do so without punishment...

Why aren't you dead, already?
>>
>>689256463
>320 million citizens with 80% owning guns
yea no.
>>
>>689255370
USA already has most prisoners per capita in the world. 200 or 500 people released a few months earlier than their time is NOTHING compared to millions of people put in jail every year.

how can you seriously call 0.001% prisoners released earlier as "wont lock up violent criminals"?
>>
>>689254879
Predators can be blown out of the sky, bruv. They're not "silent", they can be seen plain as day by folks with the gumption to look up during a clear day. Losses of predator drones in the middle east are in the double digits (for what the predator is supposed to be, a light air platform that's cheap to replace and won't cost a dead pilot, this is splendid, this is nothing, this is great), and though certainly some of this can be a result of poor maintenance, one can perhaps rightly assume that some of them have been shot down. MANPAD systems available in the mideast are aging, it's unclear if, say, the talibans stock of soviet-era ones even work at all. But they've got dshka's, and 12.7 is a fine caliber for something like a predator.
>>
>>689256603

Yeah, because Mr. and Mrs. Smith and the Glock they keep in the closet are definitely going to pose a serious threat to the most terrifying military the world has ever seen.
>>
>>689251480
>because I would gladly report you to the FBI when you come into my house asking for support in planning your silly insurrection.
>He thinks they'll be asking.
>>
>>689256033
You left out virtually every media outlet, singling out the only dissenting media outlet. The ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and all print media ...they are lockstep press secretaries for the U.S. left wing.
>>
>>689253223
I don't think you understand or appreciate the rammifications of a nation being forced to bomb its own citizens. This is never a winning move, and if the military resorts to this then it has already lost.
>>
>>689256813
The guy's an idiot. He's so far gone he just needs to be euthanized.
>>
>>689245544
feels good being canadian and not getting shot
>>
>>689247520
The thing is, the u.s. military isn't going to fight its own people.
>>
>>689256755

Great.

So, you'll kidnap me and force me to join your movement?

Right, I'll take the first gun you give me, and make your brains form a nice painting on the ground.
>>
>>689256547
Nazi Germany said the same thing. Communist China said the same thing. Russia says the same thing. You're delusional if you think we can't follow the same path
>>
>>689256463
I welcome the US government to open fire on its own citizens.

See what fucking happens. Make my day.
>>
>>689256889

>Vermont is one of the least strict states for guns
>can own machine guns
>concealed carry legal without a permit
>homicide rate is 1.1 per 100,000 people which is 30% lower than Canada

get fucked, canuck
>>
>>689256926

It isn't going to, without a reason.

That's the exact point.

No soldier is going to wish to wantonly execute an American because a higher-up told him to, without a real reason.

He will kill a traitor bent on overthrowing the government and killing him, though.

What you all are suggesting is actual treason. I would gladly enlist (and give up my very well paying job) to defend my country against nutjobs like you.
>>
If the jews were armed, the holocaust wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: 1441159982029.png (81 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
1441159982029.png
81 KB, 624x628
>>689254657
>>
>>689256648
because initial sentences are far too light. the majority of violent criminals get off with light sentences because they are minorities, and fit the liberal narrative of "just a misunderstood teen who made a mistake being part of that driveby/robbery/home invasion"

mike brown is a perfect example.
prisons are overcrowded because there is a serious lack of prioritization of crimes. people are still getting locked up for years for possessing a few ounces of marijuana, while other people who commit attempted murder get turned free in 6 months with some community service
>>
File: 1426293020293.jpg (82 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
1426293020293.jpg
82 KB, 640x570
>>689245544

feels good being Australian and not getting shot or ever have the fear of being shot in public places.
>>
>>689250889
Literally happened in your lifetime more than once. Jesus Christ, dude.
>>
>>689257163
maybe it's a race problem. And economic :^)
If only our unemployment wasn't so god damn high, tyrone wouldn't be shooting each other
>>
>>689247673
Unique? We have less gun rights than a somalian
>>
>>689257032

What?

Again, if the government could censor anything it wished to, why would Alex Jones still be giving a stupid podcast?

Answer that for me.

It's either because Alex Jones is fucking wrong, or he's a shill, and you should stop listening to him.
>>
>>689245544
>assualt rifle

You know that's not a real thing right? Automatic weapons have been banned. Without a liscense it's 15 to life I believe.
>>
>kek brings up iraq
>iraq is a foreign country
>kek thinks the people will rise up because obamashillary
>kek thinks redneck militias will beat drones, special forces, infnatry, artillery, tanks, navy.
>kek
>>
File: 1452015844867.jpg (47 KB, 585x582) Image search: [Google]
1452015844867.jpg
47 KB, 585x582
too many liberal shitstains in this thread, im out
>>
>>689257317
>maybe it's a race problem. And economic

statistically, crime rates in America are more related to race than even economics, although both do play a role
>>
>>689257208
>gladly enlist
>give up well paying job
>defend country against nutjobs like you

edgy m8
>>
>>689257485
shit, than can we kick out the niggers already
>>
>>689257208
The Stanford prison experiment says other wise and so did Nazi German soldiers who had nothing against jews. As they say, orders are orders
>>
>>689256954
You really have a naive and child-like view of the world, don't you?
>>
>>689257351
I dont listen to him but it's obvious to see that the same agenda of the establishment is the exact same for the media.
>>
>>689257032
the fear permeating this post...
>>
>>689257474
is that your fag dad?
>>
>>689257550

That's only partially true.

Most of the people who participated in the killings were SS, who were the strictest adherents to Nazi ideology, and probably hated the Jews as much as their leadership did.

The average Wehrmacht Heer soldier generally wasn't involved in killing Jews, and his commanders likely stalled the Nazis in their efforts to execute civilians or commit other atrocities. (e.g. Rommel)
>>
>>689257550
Stanford Prison experiment is not science. The evidence provided by the researchers is both anecdotal and subjective. In the 45 years since its execution, the results have not been reproduced.
>>
>>689257033
US Government goes full in vs. it's own citizens.
I can bet you a ton of dragon dildos that countries that have an interest in the destabilization of the US would be supplying and sending aid to continue it.
>>
>>689257208
Militaranon here. Thanks for not being a paranoid fuck
>>
>>689257032
Uhhh both communist china and russia were pretty open about the "we're coming to kill off folks we don't like" angle, and made everyone having guns part of their program to achieve such
turns ooooouuuuut when folks are given guns and told it's a-ok to shoot their landlord a lot of em will shoot their landlord.
>>
>>689257712

"naive"

You just said that you wouldn't ask me to join your movement.

That means that you'll either force me to join (i.e. conscription), or you'll kill me for some reason.

Both of those make you just as awful as the people you hate.

Congrats, you've stared into an abyss.
>>
>>689257775
But why is it not a possibility? How do you think tyranny comes in the first place?
>>
>>689257881
My Lai is your lie
>>
>>689251257
>>689249617
Yeah he's got you there fag, Greece wins the stupidest country
>>
File: black-gallery.jpg (263 KB, 936x621) Image search: [Google]
black-gallery.jpg
263 KB, 936x621
>>
>>689245544
Being armed means being tyrannical dumbass. Only fags like guns
>>
>>689257955
That's my point.
>>
>>689257881
You really think non of the other German soldiers didn't know about it? They all knew
>>
File: 1465755728781.png (240 KB, 588x604) Image search: [Google]
1465755728781.png
240 KB, 588x604
>>
>>689257958

Thank you for your service.
>>
>>689258037
Fear, actually, fear and frustration. Nazism was a direct outcome of the restrictive, comdemming treaty of Versailles and difficult economic troubles, for example.
>>
>>689256954
Don't be gay anon, no one likes it
>>
SJW Women are frustrated because they can't make this a misogyny / women's issue until a female corpse is identified (and it has to be a lesbian, not a trans-man, or the TERFs won't be on board) so they are championing the great Muslim Religion instead because... well... what?

Stupid borderline personality culture. You can hate Islamists but not support banning Islam. It isn't a 0 divided scenario which destroys robot brains.
>>
>>689257237
can you explain why norway has the best prison conditions in europe (better than average american living conditions), one of the shortest sentences in the world (christian terrorist who killed 67 children got 20 years prison sentence), and lowest recidivism rate (lowest number of people who commit crimes again after leaving prison)? reality shows that better prison conditions and shorter sentences = less crime, and longer sentences = more crime. the problem is that in USA prisons dont even try to correct and rehabilitate people, but instead seeks to punish them. do you honestly believe, that someone who was put in prison is USA, will leave prison being a better person?
>>
>>689258033
Why do you think they were so willing to give away their guns? Same reasoning that they use today. "Oh you dont need guns, we are taking them for your own safety"
>>
>>689245544

Instead of more gun control, how about fewer people likely to misuse them?

#muzzout

Instead of worrying about the expense and constitutionality of firearm legislation, we worry about a perfectly easy and clearly constitutional immigration reform?

#muzzout
>>
>>689257468
>When the US airdropped little single-shot pistols over French territories during the German Occupation in world war two, that was a pointless waste of money because little single shot handguns can't beat blitzkrieg tanks, howitzers, gestapo armies, German U-Boats and submarine wolfpacks, flammenwerfers werfering flammen, etc etc etc etc etc

It's about sitting behind your own door with a loaded gun, not fighting the military head on, asshat. If every time and shock troops come knocking on a door a loaded gun blasts through it from the other side then the conflict is not going their fucking way. Oppressive regime shits its pants in the face of armed populace; if civilian armament was so ineffectual and so unimportant then they wouldn't bother trying to get rid of the guns in the first place.

An armed populace doesn't protect you from genocide, not in the nuclear age, but it does a damn fine job of warding away the worst excesses of tyranny.
>>
>>689258411
>do you honestly believe, that someone who was put in prison is USA, will leave prison being a better person?

of course not, which is why we should be using the death penalty more often. Fuck criminals.
>>
>>689258244

I really believe that it's something so outrageous, that you wouldn't have believed it unless you had seen it.

If you were a regular Wehrmacht soldier/officer, they would not let you see it.

If you would have seen it, and threatened to tell someone, you knew that you'd be endangering the life of both you and your family.

So, I don't think many Wehrmacht soldiers were in a position to know about, or stop the killings.
>>
>>689257033
lol, how many tanks do you guys have?
>>
>>689258036
You have stated you'll go out of your way to report people who you don't like when things get a bit messy.

You then think people will just shove a gun in your hands and presume you are with them without even knowing you?

Yea, you are naive, you think it'll all ride out like in your best case scenario head.
>>
>>689258411
That's because in USA the prisons are for profit fag.. Most euro countries use a state penitentiary system.
>>
File: RedneckLivesMatter.jpg (40 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
RedneckLivesMatter.jpg
40 KB, 940x545
murica yeah
>>
>>689258683
Yea, I guess all our Tanks in the middle east really gave them insurgents a 1-2 punch, eh?
>>
>>689258391
In other words they
1) trusted them extensively to fix their issues
2) Depended on them

Wait a minute...hmmm
>>
>>689245544
Canadian Faggot here owner of 3 firearms. A rifle, shotgun and a handgun. Only issue I have with guns is one open carry and the second issue is the allowance for any dumbass to own a firearm. If I carry a firearm with me into town (Bears, wolves, Cougars, Bobcats so many animals here that are dangerous) I tell the police station that I will be dropping it off at this time fully disarmed with ammo in a different case. They are perfectly fine with it as its very common. My firearms are always locked up and it will take me under 15 seconds to get them. My main issues is the allowance for rednecks being allowed to own a firearm. I myself am clean, mentally sane, no depression nothing. I've been trained how to fire and clean rifles, shotguns and handguns from my father which was thought by my grandpa which was a WW1 and WW2 trainer. I was a trapper in my youth so I know how to use a firearm. Only issue is people being allowed to get firearms when they clearly shouldn't be allowed too Ie mentally ill, druggies and the general population.
Hunter for 16 years
Trapper for 8
Owner of a firearm for 8 years.
Fired my First gun at the age of 5
>>
>>689258536
Until your gay son gets falsely convicted of homorape and killed... Along with hundreds or thousands of other innocent people... Faggot
>>
>>689245544
>mass shootings only occur in "gun free zones"
Fort Hood, Texas.

stupid gun toting fag.
Learn to understand logic
>>
>>689258683

Tanks are extremely vulnerable to infantry in urban areas, which is why in modern combat tanks have to be protected by soldiers on the ground and those soldiers are always vulnerable to small arms and IEDs, mines, etc.

It's actually not hard to disable tanks once you kill their infantry support.
>>
>>689258690

I'm not naive.

You are. You're naive enough to think that you'd remain the hero.

You'd kill me, a civilian, just because I didn't agree with your movement.

That makes you a traitor, and a murderer. You would be no hero.

That's what I'm getting at. Many people would not agree with your methods, or movement. If your solution would be to shoot them, then you'd garner no popular support.

You cucks are all fucking stupid. No American wishes to get behind a band of delusional murderers.
>>
File: image.jpg (614 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614 KB, 1536x2048
>gun free zone
>>
>>689258536
>of course not, which is why we should be using the death penalty more often. Fuck criminals.
People go to prison for smoking pot, something which one in every two American citizens has done. They are put in with hardened criminals who then abuse and harden the pot smokers.
So what you're saying is, fuck half of America?
Or maybe what you're trying to convey is: fuck people who get caught.
>>
>>689258928

>having kids
>ever

lol, kids are fucking gay and expensive, why would i have a son?
>>
>>689247520
lol, a 'libertarian' trying to convince people not to own guns. You sound more like a commie.

You're pathetic.
>>
>>689258391
>>689258037
In other words, those brainless tards afraid of their own shadow, armed to the teeth, will be the ones goose-stepping in time down the street under the banner of tyranny, they always do (in fact, they are going that way now across Europe and US)
>>
>>689258958

You know that an M1 has multiple machine guns, that are controlled from inside the tank as per TUSK II modifications?
>>
>>689258894
>Not depressed, mentally sane
Until you come home one day and find your wife in bed with Tyrone and act in the moment because you can reach your gun in less than 15 seconds

/thread
>>
>>689258958
lol, how about infantry will fucking nothing else?
>>
Obvious bait thread but lol at thinking your shotgun will have any impact against a government with tanks and UAV and mind control.
>>
>>689258536
i agree that we should be using death penalty for violent criminals, but we should also stop locking up non-violent criminals in prisons at all, especially for having / selling weed and other drugs.
>>
>>689259060
So you can have sex without paying for it
>>
>>689259062

I'm not a communist.

I'm a person who recognizes that actually stopping tyranny involves working from inside the system, and criticizing the government when it does exceed its authority, or acts improperly.

Waiting in my log cabin with an AR-15 for when I can kill a few Marines who support the legitimate federal government of the United States of America is *not* productive.
>>
>>689258576
You do realize the Germans were all out searching for jews right? I think the majority clearly knew what was going on even with all the rumors spreading among their units. If the citizens could figure it out, the people looking for them knew as well.
>>
>>689258683
I think you're missing the point. Exactly how willing do you think the Army is willing to open fire on white suburbia?

If given the order to do so, what will occur to the chain of command?
What government groups do you think has the closest ties to gun owners?
>>
>>689259252
don't /thread your own post.

/thread
>>
>>689259103
You never studied history. The only reoccurring theme in government is that it is never to be fully trusted.
>>
>>689259295
It's not about weapons, its about willpower.

The military does not want to bomb or open fire on American citizens.
>>
>>689259386

You're missing the point.

The moment you say that you are out to overthrow the government, you cease to be a US citizen. You become a traitor.

You are an enemy combatant, and your constitutional protections are null and void.

Up until that point, no soldier will want to harm you, because they're just like you-- American citizens who believe in freedom and a just society.
>>
>>689259463
I didn't. Someone else did

/thread
>>
>>689250258
Oh, so now you WILL rebel. Someone grew a backbone pretty quick when we called you a coward.

Fucking lying scum. Even if the gubment came and took yer family, shot them in front of you, and laughed in your face, you'd probably still run off to chinkland. Chinkland right next to commie one-party maoist chinkland, of course.
>>
>>689246592
Dude, you're describing the ISIS situation right now.
>>
>>689258968
>You say, as you cheer for the police and government to arrest and kill people who are revolting for their own beliefs.

I guess it's easy to say you're not a murderer when all the shooting and fighting are done by other people, right?
I guess you probably think you are pure and clean of this supposed conflict?
While you label people you don't like as "nutjobs" and dehumanizing them?

>naive
>>
>>689258495
Because by the time both countries were shifting right and decided always being in a state of revolution wasn't all that good for them there being guns was sort of problematic for em. Luckily for them, most folks that were against it had either died in the civil war/collectivization/cultural revolution or decided y'know why not give em up. For the russians, this reversed in 1940, when once again civilians were given any guns sitting around that could be issued. Those folks were cool turning in their guns after, since y'know post-war everyone in the eastern bloc loved stalin, it had been forgotten that less than half a decade ago they had hated him, and feigned love only out of fear. War does that to countries, it's sort of sickening.
>>
>>689247520
Exactly. If these fags are such great marksman who could stop terrorists then why don't they join the military or private organization and go do it. O that's right there fucking pansies who just want a gun so they can continue to be obnoxious assholes knowing they can do what they want without any one beating their teeth in because they are carrying. Pure next level bitch mode.
>>
>>689259386
putting 500 vietnamese civilians in a ditch was no problem, based on 'orders', only.

but your point was 'I welcome an armed assault from the gov'. which is mental. numbers don't matter when they have tanks, air craft carriers, an air force, star wars, the most sophisticated intelligence and weaponry on earth, etc etc etc.

200 million glocks aint gunna cut it son.
>>
>>689259252
Dont have a wife nor a girlfriend nor a desire to have one. (hate relationships) Even then I wont kill him nor harm him just not who I am.
>>
>>689259756

If calling you a nutjob dehumanizes you, then you have a pretty light skin. I don't think you'd perform very well in an actual war.

You ignored my question.

What would you do to me when I told you to go to hell?

Shoot me?

And also, I'd be pretty fucking clean of the conflict, if I don't fucking shoot anyone. That's kind of how morality works, you dumbfuck.
>>
We need to mandate gun ownership, it's the only way to stop shit like this.

Concealed carries for fucking everyone.
>>
>>689259611
If the government wants my guns, they can come and fucking try.

I never betrayed them They betrayed me.
>>
>>689259767
> guns was sort of problematic for them
>luckily for them,most folks that were against it had either died in the civil war/collectivization/cultural revolution or decided y'know why not give em
> since y'know post-war everyone in the eastern bloc loved stalin

what did we learn?
1) dont turn them in just cause theyre "problematic"
and
2) don't trust the government even when you think its awesome
>>
>>689259558
So owning guns is irrelevant?

Because you just refuted the whole point of this thread....
>>
>>689260033
Because everyone is sane and knows how to use a firearm... *insert gif of a man shooting himself in the head by looking down the barrel on a failed round*
>>
>>689259541
I have, but I've studied people more. The fearful are always the first in line.
>>
>>689260033

You're fucking insane.

What happens when a terrorist pulls his gun out in a dark room and starts shooting?

The first person shoots who he thinks is a terrorist, the second shoots either the terrorist or the first person, the third shoots the first, the second, or the terrorist, and so on and so forth.

Great way to get a lot of fucking people killed.
>>
>>689260033
What about 17 year olds?
>>
>>689260192
>>689260233

Lol at responding to trolls
>>
>>689257033

I literally just said they wouldn't. Not only because there's no reason for them to, but also because absolutely no one in the military would actually follow it. The military isn't allowed to openly kill civilians of -any- country, so if the order was given to kill all American civilians, the first thought would be "My family are American civilians". Whoever gave the order would be imprisoned and they'd keep it moving.

>>689256603

The military doesn't care about your guns if they can kill you from a mile away. The technology they have at their disposal is several decades past what -any- civilian is keeping in their gun locker.

Not only that, but what's your strategy? "Oh well if they come I'll shoot them". No, you fucking idiot. The military, above all else, is a tactical force meant to ensure the absolute least casualties on their end. You literally would not even glimpse a soldier before your head hit the floor.

Also:
>citation needed
>>
>>689259910
>putting 500 vietnamese civilians in a ditch was no problem, based on 'orders', only.
You're discussing the difference between bombing a foreign government and a American citizens.

If the US bombs its own citizens, it WILL result in a civil war and the military will tear itself apart. This is not an opinion.
>>
Guns have become a double edge sword. The more guns you pump into our hands the more of a chance a good guy happens to have one in a incident. At the same time the more guns you pump into our hands the more likely they end up in the wrong hands.
>>
>>689260181
Guns force them into a position where they will need to kill me to get compliance.

That's the point.
>>
>>689259999
>if I don't fucking shoot anyone. That's kind of how morality works, you dumbfuck.

You believe as long as you don't get your own hands dirty, you are morally on the high ground?
Does the word "Naive" just touch your nerves because it describes you perfectly?

And why on earth would someone who is part of an armed movement come to some stranger's house for help? That's stupid.

And if you think when stakes are that high, some armed guy who just did something stupid like going to a stranger's home for shelter and realize that stranger will report them? What the fuck do you think will happen?
>>
>>689259633

I'm not going to fight against the government because it adds additional requirements to own a firearm.

That's just fucking stupid, and I don't want to be cut to pieces over something so fucking trivial.

The government restricting firearms does not equate to them wishing to murder people in the streets, but apparently you're too fucking stupid to realize that.
>>
File: jvc-projector-1500x841.jpg (103 KB, 1500x841) Image search: [Google]
jvc-projector-1500x841.jpg
103 KB, 1500x841
How much does it cost to get a permit to legally own a rifle and or to conceal and carry? I wouldn't mind owning an AR-15 or some type of handgun for CQC in case of home invasion. I'm in California and I would like to hear stories or advice from fellow Californians.
>>
>>689245544

If only all 50 of the gay people who died today had guns
>>
>>689260449
Then get rid of "the wrong hands".
>>
>>689260145

>they can come and fucking try

You'd be dead within the day. I honestly can't even begin to understand what you people think you could actually realistically do against the US military. They wouldn't fucking tell you they're coming, they'd just appear without you knowing, and blow your fucking head off.
>>
Most guns
>>
>>689260674
"All" is pretty excessive.

Just need 1.
>>
>>689260663
>get a permit to legally own a rifle

You don't get a permit to "own" a gun. No such thing.
>>
>>689260211
maybe because knowing history would allow you to have common sense to realize it's a legitimate concern that doesn't ever go away? Ever heard the term "History repeats itself"
>>
daily reminder that islam is a religion of hate, there is nothing peaceful about it

trump 2016
>>
>>689260769
After that, civil war erupts as the military tears itself apart because of the orders to fire on US citizens.

GG I win.
>>
>>689260441
Well the civilians were not government at all (women, children, babies), and it wasn't bombing in My Lai. It was execution style shootings. There was also gang rape and body mutilation. All based on 'orders'.
>>
File: 1365961933133.jpg (538 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1365961933133.jpg
538 KB, 1920x1080
>>689260790
the answer is always more guns
>>
>>689260663

CCW in california can be expensive, need to pay for a class and also pay to apply. I'd estimate maybe $300 total, not including the price of the gun of course.

There is no permit required to own a rifle in california. There is a certificate you need if you want to buy a handgun, I think it's $25 and you need to pass a safety test.
>>
>>689260596

So, if you never ask anyone, how is anyone going to join your movement?

I mean, you need to create an army that's roughly the size of the actual army that wishes to oppose you.

Also, what is the point of your fucking questions?

Yes, I would not be liable for a murder if I never shot anyone, nor took part in planning the murder.

I would not be a party to a conflict if I didn't aid either side. (Then again, I would be joining the side of our dear Federal Government, up until it starts murdering people in the streets, which I doubt it would ever do.)
>>
>>689260702
Impossible. We will never know who will go bat shit. We can start with #deportislam
Fuck the wall in mexico. In needs to go around the middle east
>>
>>689260674
if only the police officers who responded initially didnt run away after a short exchange of gunfire, leaving the muslim alone in the club with the victims as he kept executing them for 3 hours before FBI and SWAT finally came back to "save the hostages"

yeah i'll take my own chances with my personally concealed handgun, k thxbai
>>
>>689260160
For "them" I mean the administration. Gosh, I agreed with you on what is a fundamental point of yours, I threw you a bone, and you seize on a word.

On the second point, bruv who can say they are immune to this sorts of crowd rushes, of losing oneself in events? They'd just won the biggest god damn war around and as far as they knew it was all thanks to uncle joe, Unless you know a guy stole your wallet you'll still thank him profusely for returning it despite half the cash in it being missing (which he insists was already missing).
>>
>>689253316
The second amendment isnt about defense from criminals but defense from the government. If the army can issue it for soldiers we should also be able to own it. Otherwise how can we effectively defend ourselves from said soldiers?
>>
>>689261065
> We will never know who will go bat shit.
But we certainly know how to reduce the odds.
>>
>>689261210

Great.

Keep waiting for your own personal cruise missile, M4, NIJ Type IV body armor, and fragmentation grenades.

I'm sure you'll get them eventually.
>>
>>689260877
neither does the threat of an asteroid strike, but I live free from fear of this event, the same as I live free from fear of my democratically elected government becoming tyrannical. Proportion, reason, logic, maybe you should heed these things.
>>
>>689245544

Mate if the government wanted to turn on you they'd fucking shoot you down with a drone or a tank and you wouldn't even have a chance to reach for your fucking gun. They can be as tyrannical as they want. Your gun will probably never be used to fight a foreign body.
>>
>>689257893
Stanford prison experiment is science. The events which transpired are fact. In the 45 years since its execution, no peer review board has allowed it to be rerun in an effort to reproduce results, due to the ethical ramifications of running such an experiment.

Try again.
>>
>>689253909
Bexause its my constitional right too. What other reason shiuld i need?
>>
>>689250447
>Our nation was born from a revolt against a tyranny.

True, but that was then, this is now. Today, Americans can not even figure out which bathroom to use. Americans are absolute pussies today compared to 200 years ago.
>>
>>689260905
islam isn't bad ,don't blame the religion ,it's people who hate and kill.
>>
>>689259830
Pure lack of understanding.
>>
>>689261369
Probably will. Right after we win the second civil war.
>>
>>689261210
that's unnecessary, we don't need tanks or jets and bombs. especially because if the gubmint ever issued orders against americans the armed forces is immediately reduced by %50-70. and it's a lot easier for an insurgent force to operate in a service denied area than it is for the remaining government military.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_150317.jpg (565 KB, 1448x1075) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_150317.jpg
565 KB, 1448x1075
>>689253909

>not even white

I carry a gun because I'm not a delusional fuckwit who thinks the world is perfect and I understand the reality of police response time which in my area is around 10 minutes
>>
>>689261134
You didn't rebuttal those fundamental points. The truth is those two main ideas of what leads to tyrannical government, will always lead to a tyranny. History has proved time and time again . It doesn't matter how "modern" we claim to be, this arrogance is exactly what leads to blindness trust. We do it now time after time again. And what do we do? Get mad, forget, and rinse and repeat.
>>
>>689258683
none, but the recipe and materials to make thirty molotovs? Plenty of that.
>>
>>689260976

You're openly displaying deadly defiance against the US military that protects you. You are no longer a US citizen, you are an anarchist, and the media would announce it as such.

Also, you're not even vaguely important enough to incite a civil war and there would never be an order to fire on innocent civilians. In an "I DARE them" scenario, you are not an innocent civilian. You are threatening harm to law enforcement, and you must be handled accordingly.

In every scenario, you lose.
>>
>>689261691

Your redneck mother should have drank less moonshine when she was pregnant.

You have no hope of winning any second civil war, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>689261420
Refusal to replicate or enforce more stringent observation standards does not make it science. You either did it right, or you didn't.

The stanford prison experiment did not do it right. End of discussion.
>>
>>689261811
Uneccassary or not that is the stated purpose of the second ammendment is it not? We've allowed it to be watereddown too far as it is.
>>
>>689261999

Shh...

He took a Psychology class in HS, and that told him all he needs to know about human behavior.
>>
>>689261420
also, forms of the study have confirmed the basic principles, repeatedly, for decades
>>
>>689260769
Who do you think forms the US. Military? Fucking europigs ..
>>
>>689262103

How has it been watered down?
>>
>>689261371
Did this logic lead you to realize we are an oligarchy? Do you really think the voters have all the power as they should today? Do you not see all the election fraud? Good one. Keep living in your bubble of ignorance.
>>
>>689261045
>(Then again, I would be joining the side of our dear Federal Government, up until it starts murdering people in the streets, which I doubt it would ever do.)
good, we're getting somewhere.
But how far a threshold will you have for that? In this discussion of what-if's, when this armed revolt were to happen, the government will have to identify the participants and the people helping them. How would you know when the government shot up innocent people, but just label them as "supporters"? In a conflict so scrutinized by the media, the military has had many accounts of just shooting up or bombing innocent people in Iraq/Afghanistan. I mean people always poo-poo the slippery slope argument, but it's not like this shit doesn't happen or undo-able, especially when the media sides with the government.

As for recruitment? It's the same with what's going on with the middle east. People are seeking to join. The groups just release PR, and that draws in recruits.
>>
>>689261812
>when seconds count the police are only minutes away
>>
The government could never take over. Nothing like hitler could ever happen again. Other countries would step in immediately if any government started bombing and killing it's civilians. Get a grip. Any real country.
>>
>>689261901
>You're openly displaying deadly defiance against the US military that protects you

>Don't mind us, we're just trying to seize your means of self defense that you would normally use to protect yourself from situations like this
That's quite the Catch 22 you're endorsing.
>>
>>689261511
>tfw you actually believe this.
have fun trying to effectively fight against 100 million armed americans in a 3.8 million sq/mi theatre.
>>
>>689261511
History is doomed to repeat itself unless we learn from it. Today as you show evident, we haven't learned from it, we are "too good" for it to happen again. Give me a break. That's the exact attitude that leads to tyranny in the first place. Too much trust in government
>>
>>689261541
true, they just happen to be muslim though
>>
>>689245544
>feels good knowing your assault rifle can be counted on to can fight any potential foreign bodies
>assault rifle
I can't afford select fire.
>>
>>689262218
well, certainly, the answer is kill your representatives with legally purchased firearms, lol
>>
>>689261812
dont forget to vote if you want to keep that next year
>>
>>689262222

Here's a good definition, helping traitors is treason.

Any citizen who takes up arms and is directly fights against the legitimate government of the United States will be shot.

Any citizen who supports said traitors will be subject to being detained, and will be tried as per the Espionage Act of 1917.

Honestly, however, how many people do you think are actually going to side with you? Do you really think that there are millions of Americans who are just waiting to start a war against their government? Are you truly that deluded?

Do you think that anything short of very detailed proof of the US murdering its own citizens would cause even 1% of the military to drop their weapons?

You were scared of the boogeyman as a kid, weren't you? You still haven't dealt with your propensity to be taken in by irrational fears.
>>
You people are dumb if you think that any god damn nation will sit around while another power nation destroys itself. It's a global world now. If one falls we all fall and they will not let that happen
>>
>>689261541
Nah, the religion isn't even designed to be a peaceful one.

It's a shitty religion for shitty people that needs to be removed.
>>
>>689262614
If tyranny becomes bad enough, yes lol. The only reason we don't do it is because things aren't bad enough. But if the time is ever to come, everyone would be saying " OH Shit I wish we had done it sooner when we had a better chance"
>>
File: 1459317684711.jpg (38 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1459317684711.jpg
38 KB, 540x540
can someone who is a delusional liberal faggot, explain to me how you think banning guns is going to stop muslim terrorist mass shootings? or school shootings? or general gang warfare and street crime?

you guys are aware of south american drug cartels right? you don't think they would add guns to their product list, along with all the drugs and human trafficking that travel freely across our open borders?
>>
File: 1455889797058.webm (2 MB, 1182x664) Image search: [Google]
1455889797058.webm
2 MB, 1182x664
A lot of paranoia in this thread. Lay off the coke guys.
>>
File: 1433708854644.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1433708854644.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>689245544
when Hillary becomes pres you can kiss all your guns good bye you stupid red necks nobody needs guns any more get with the times like the rest of the world.
>>
>>689247197
cute
>>
>>689261928
Who's side is the military going to take?
>>
>>689262614
people forget, the US hasn't really had a violent revolution yet.
within the next 100-200 years the wage gap will be so wide that the the non-existent middle class will collapse and the nouveau proletariat will murder the ultra rich, redistribute wealth and start over.
>>
>>689262828
And in the constitution we have the right to overthrow a unjust government. It's all about context and language.
>>
>>689263036

The side of the not fucking insane.

I just asked my cousin (who served two tours of duty in Iraq) who he would side with, and he agreed with me.
>>
>>689262953
Things aren't bad enough what delusional place would you like to live in. We have it so good yet everyone always acts like life is so bad and they are being oppressed. No worse than whiney ass sjw just whining over different things
>>
>>689263022
until the gun lobby greases her jew cunt with dolla and she forgets all about her anti-gun rhetoric.
>>
>>689263163

What constitutes a government that is unjust?

When, in the course of human events, would you find it necessary to go out and declare war against the federal government of the United States?
>>
Please.

Americans can't even figure out which bathroom to use, much less unite together and form an organized militia. 90% of Americans would be too butt-hurt and offended to pick up their arms and fight.
Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.