Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

so brock's gotten plenty of media coverage and hate. can

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 32
File: 20 minutes.jpg (34 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
20 minutes.jpg
34 KB, 613x920
so brock's gotten plenty of media coverage and hate. can b find the identity of the skank who got black out drunk behind a dumpster so that she gets her appropriate amount of slut shaming?
>>
>>688812377

lol kill yourself m9
>>
File: 347346789346.jpg (20 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
347346789346.jpg
20 KB, 600x480
>>688812639
>>
>>688812377
Kys pls
>>
>>688812377
It was your mom op, go die in a fire
>>
>>688812377

next time you pass out I am gonna laugh when you get anally sodomized by 12 niggers and a Beluga whale.
>>
>>688812678
>>688813985
>>688814570
What a bunch of utter candyasses. .
>>688812377
You've been checked for your good deeds
>>
File: 20minsOfActionDD.jpg (52 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
20minsOfActionDD.jpg
52 KB, 620x347
>>
Why is everyone so mad. If you are dumb enough to get black out drunk without anyone to watch you just in case, you're dumb.
Secondly, she needs to take responsibility for her poor judgment. I've never let myself get that trashed at a party where I pass at by a dumpster
>>
File: BrockT20MinsOfActionDD.jpg (79 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
BrockT20MinsOfActionDD.jpg
79 KB, 500x733
>>
>>688812377
I wonder if he will commit suicide at some point, then we can finally say "we did it reddit xD lel".
>>
I don't get all the outrage. She says she can't remember anything, he says he can barely remember anything. The only two hints of a crime is that she got bruises, but I don't see how drunken sex out in the open is supposed to NOT end in bruises and that he left her there. It couldn't even be determined if she was passed out or not, no memory doesn't mean unconscious. On top of that they made out and kissed at the party prior to the incident. He got six months. I think, given the severe lack of evidence and that still nobody, including the supposed victim, knows what really happened, that's a sentence that can be justified, yet the whole internet just exploded. What's going on?
>>
>>688815400
nah, it is men's responsibility to ensure a woman's safety when she decides to take enough drugs to pass out behind a dumpster after flirting with an equally drugged up guy.
>>
File: 1465314617733.jpg (18 KB, 270x267) Image search: [Google]
1465314617733.jpg
18 KB, 270x267
>>688815925
Lol wat
No you fuck its the responsibility of the person drinking / drugging to not pass out, by not taking alot of shit, OR NOT DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE
>>
Can we just stop for a moment and point out the fact that she doesn't remember if she gave consent or not and a guy still got jailed? Thanks.
>>
ik hou van kaas
>>
>>688815925
Yes, men have the responsibility to not put their penis wherever they feel like it, including unconscious women and treating them like trash, being drugged up isn't an excuse for being a horrible human, you still have morals when you're drunk/stoned etc... unless you have no morals ever then you don't
>>
So what exactly happened? I know the girl was passed out drunk but was he drunk too?
>>
>>688816448
Go fuck your babybsister
>>
>>688816611
8/8 response.
>>
>>688816492
Je moeder houd van mijn kopkaas
>>
>>688816509
Sure, what he did was fucked up, I just wanted to bring it into perspective. People want his head over this, his life is basically ruined - while she didn't even remember if she gave consent/what happened at all.
>>
/b/ has gotten soft. We need to figure out who the whore is and telling us to kill ourselves isn't helping
>>
>>688816605
He says he didn't remember anything then comes up with this elaborate story about how they were dancing and kissing and falling in love romantic type bullshit in the courtroom. They talk about his aspirations and dreams and then question her to look like some dumbass drunk slut.
>>
File: 1349380850624.jpg (4 KB, 212x123) Image search: [Google]
1349380850624.jpg
4 KB, 212x123
>>688816385
Is this your first time encountering sarcasm?
>>
>>688815760

Gotta agree with you anon. Sounds like he was hot and heavy for her and she was feeling the same for him and both were just too drunk to understand what was going on, she can't remember, he can't remember, it's a shame that it happened but I really doubt he actually set out to rape her, more like he still wanted it and she accidentally passed out.

That being said, I'd never fuck anyone at a party, with the way things are going I could get their consent on tape and no doubt be facing a rape charge the next day.
>>
>>688816753
No
>>
>>688816780
Yes
>>
>>688816780
I guess the problem is that some people actually genuinely agree with this statement... should have put an /s there.
>>
>>688815400
Nobody wants to rape your hideous ass.
>>
>>688816782
He wasn't with her at the party he found her passed out and then just used her. She said she'd never seen him before.
>>
>>688816448
fo serious???
>>
>>688816782
>>688815760
As a non-yank, I've only heard about think from /b/ and they can't even count to fucking 10.

But I've heard 2 stories from the few threads a bout this.

One is that they went outside for a fumble, and she passed out during it.

The other is that she had passed out and he was not only still fucking her, but he put things in her that were lying around near a garbage bin.

Either way, more than once, I read that there were 2 witnesses, 1 of which pulled him off her.

The thing that he got fucked for, though, is that he talked to the cops at the scene. And what he said was used against him in court.

The morale of this story, kiddies, is don't talk to the fucking cops without your lawyer present.
>>
>>688812639
>>688813985
>>688814570
>>688814765
wtf is wrong with you guys. get the fuck off my board
>>
>>688815400
My dubs say shut the Fuck up if you don't agree
>>
>>688816753
This, you fucking SJW candyass wussgirls. Soft, the lot of you. I'd preach on about how great/depraved this shithole used to be, but I couldn't even expect a good newfag/oldfag argument out of any of you.

She's a life wrecking whore who thought getting irreparably smashed on a college campus around a bunch of horndogs wouldn't have severe consequences.
>>
>>688817367
"my board" How about you get the fuck out of here you fucking ponyloving summerfag. Jesus fucking christ you're the most pathetic human being that exists. "lol le anonymoose xD DXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddd nevar forgit" shut the fuck up you fucking little cunt
>>
>>688817054

I heard they're been making out before hand

>>688817338

Didn't hear he put things in her but I can understand if he still wanted to fuck her and she happened to pass out. A mate of mine was fucking a chick at a part and her friends freaked out that he was rapping her when in reality she'd given consent and was so fucking drunk now that she was essentially falling over.
>>
>>688812377
Ah to be inside 15 and edgy again.

Come back in 3 years OP.
>>
>>688815400
He dragged her to the dumpster faggot, but you are right. They are both at fault.
>>
I once drunkenly passed out during sex, woke up to orgasm and went back to black. That night was a good night.
>>
>>688817367
>My board
>My
Summer is here true enough
>>
>>688817578
>>688817782
oh my god are you cunts gonna call rape as well??? is summer the new patriarchy or what
>>
She went to that party with her sister, she got stupid drunk on her own, the sister dident see a problem to stop her but its the guys at fault.
>>
>>688818007
learn to spell you spastic fuck. how the fuck do you even think "dident" is a word jesus christ this fucking board...
>>
>>688817734
That's all I'm saying, I think his punishment is fine, he's gonna get rekt with bad media and life is over. She put herself in a situation to ask for something bad to happen
Analogy inc.
I'm gay male, I'm not going to go to a bar of homophobes and flirt around. Why? Because they'll beat the shit out of me. Does that make it their fault yes, is it also mine for not having better judgement, yesss
>>
File: 080.jpg (28 KB, 550x633) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
28 KB, 550x633
>>688814765
>>688815925
>>688816509
>>688817578
>>
>>688817734
Yes, she forced his penis into herself. Oh wait, that's not rape that's called consensual sex. Which is not rape. If she never said she consented, regardless of physical state, it is rape. Yes she could have been a bit smarter but it was not her fault that some pervert decided to sexually assault her.
>>
>>688818089
Spell or grammer dont get mad at fucked shit on b/ you hairy asshole new fag
>>
Why he's a cuck bag anyways, probably gonna get raped in jail by someone who can do it right.
>>
>>688818259

Not really assault if she was literally asking for it and passed out during
>>
>>688818259
>If she never said she consented
Flawed logic. That's not how consent works, also how is a person not speaking your language going to give you verbal consent? How is a deaf person going to receive consent? How is a mute person going to give consent? Consent can be given many ways, fag.
>>
https://youtu.be/oQbei5JGiT8
>>
>>688818478
Maybe not but if she was drunk then she wouldn't have been aware enough to really consent. If she was drunk and did consent, then it would appear to me as if the guy was taking advantage of her since she wasn't completely there, which is a perverted thing to do too.
>>
Owell hez rich this aint shit. Lawsuit from the girl for his money inc
>>
>>688815384

kek
>>
>>688818573
Everybody knows this. The point that's discussed over and over is not WHAT consent is, but how it is given and it's not only given verbally, that assumption is retarded.
>>
>>688818523
That's true. But if she was passed out to start with before she was raped, then how could she have consented at all regardless of speech? She would not have even been conscience.
>>
>>688818701

Except she could have consented right as she met him, might not have drank, might have. Honestly if this is your way of thinking better not let anyone near a bottle if they have any intention of fucking someone (enjoy telling that to a college).

You can say no when you're drunk, if you say yes when you're drunk then I'm sorry you've said yes, sucks that you're going to regret it later but unless she's actually passed out of puking so much that she can't even get a straight word out, she's not 'that' drunk.

Same for a guy
>>
>>688815400
Both are at fault
She got irresponsible...however thatbshouldbt guarantee or warrant someone sodomizing you.

The logic you use to approach this is getting in an accident with a drunk driver.

You decided to drive therefore its your fault you ran the risk of hetting in an accident with someone.

How does her being drunk mean she deserved it...when a woman gets drunk at an event, is it mandatory someone rape her?
>>inb4 edgy answers
if your answer is no but there are people.who would, then why not be an irl white knight and help?
Because youre taught to look away.
A part of this isnt "rape culture" or "white priviledge" or "patriarchy"
Although those things are present.
At its core this case is about an abussive person being punished for abussing a person, the person was drunk, that doesnt warrant abuse. This isnt drawig on a drunk buddies face, its not even just fucking a drunk chick whichni would be a little more understanding of if she had been flirty and the guy was drunk too and shit happened. We've all been there.

This girl was already gone, no one bothering her. This guy took it upon himself to carry her out, rape her, sodomize her, what ever and made a conscious decision to leave her out by a dumpster and leavw her for dead hoping the problem would fix itself.

Thats the problem.

Im really not trying tonsound like some fucking sjw but the reality of the situation is that the case seems to defend the man over the woman because of status and its very much the way court cases gonin the middle east if they go to court. So if you say you hate muslims but want this kid to walk free convert to islam. Goodluck its ramadan.
The only reason i can think of the short sentence is that the judge knows hes gonna get turned into a sock puppet in prison.
>>
>>688818900
She doesn't know if she was passed out or not, she can't remember it. He says she was conscious and consented.
>>
>>688818900

She probably passed out during, it's a whole other kettle of fish if he was fucking her and she passed out (or was about to and she passed out) than if she was passed out and then he fucked her.

I think it was the former, she panicked and now he's in jail.
>>
>>688818701
both of them were drunk. if a drunk person gives consent to another drunk person does it classify as rape since they werent at their sound mind at that time? no.
>>
>>688818916
Tru.

But overall I think the guy took advantage of her and she was being a bit stupid.
>>
>>688818573
I really hate the voice of jews, and their accents suck
>>
>>688818983

>leave her by a dumpster for dead

I heard he got tackled off her during
>>
Come on fuck they were both drunk but you dont just try and fuck/finger bang some unconscious bitch unless you got either got some nikes dog or you prepared to take the wrap if you get caught.
>>
>>688819084

Most people will see it that way since overall it was his dick into her vagina, doesn't matter whether or not she actually did or didn't consent people will see him as the issue.

Honestly I wouldn't fuck someone at a party when alcohol is involved, it's too much of a hassle.
>>
>>688812377
>>
>>688816733
Heres the thing man as sjwish as this sounds. Consent is ongoing.

Ic halfway through a chick tells me to stop cuz it doesnt feel right. You stop and either work it back to her saying yes or just go. Never just keep pumping i cant understand how people can have sex without someone else enjoying it. Half the fun is watching their eyes roll back when they cum. But i digress.

If consent isnt ongoing thats one thing.
If someoen is too drunk to even give consent thats another.

And think about it and again /b/mentality aside. What vanilla ass girl consents to im going to get black out drunk, then drag me away, rape me, sodomize me, then leave me behind this disgusting dumpster.

You dont exactly consent to extreme fetishes unless you actually get to enjoy them.
>>
>>688819281
WHITE PRIVILEGE
>>
>>688819178
The point is they made out at the party and left together, everything after that is unknown as she says she can't remember anything and he says she consented. Why would you throw him into jail just because she doesn't know what's going on and now >feels< violated? Have you read her letter to the judge? She says she didn't remember anything and the first thing people told her was "you might have gotten raped", then she had multiple hourse of testing done on her while still hungover as fuck. I might sound like a cynic, but I think the chance of the events afterwards are pretty likely to make her think she was assaulted, not the stuff that actually happened.
>>
>>688818573
>Turning down tea

Nigga I live in the south, if someone offers you tea and you say no you've basically spit in their face.
>>
>>688819136
So many conflicting statements from people its starting to become that the case is being mixed in with the media and popular culture i wont know until i read the full transcripts
>>
>>688819462
He was piss drunk and so was she. It's quite save to assume that she passed out before even thinking about pulling back her consent and he simply didn't notice for a while.
>>
>>688819532
The Jew who is talking doesn't understand the importance of tea in social interactions
>>
>>688819521

I can see why she felt violated, no one wants to have shit done to them that they can't remember (well most people) but that's not the other guys fault. If you can't remember I think you should just let sleeping dogs lie and make sure you didn't get any STI's
>>
>>688819601
I just assume the bitch was lying, and faked it when they got caught .
99% of rape is a lie made up by women who regret it after the fact
>>
>>688818523
1 you cannot legally give consent when drunk or drugged
2 consent must be verbal

If the above two were not true anyone could go around drugging your mothers, sisters, and girlfriends (if you're not living in your mother's basement still) and saying "oh she arched her back which meant 'yes' so I had sex with her while she was drugged/passed out" and get away with it...

Which is why people are circulating a petition to recall this dumbass of a judge who gave Brock faggot 6 months of a possible 12 years when the prosecution asked for 6 years.
>>
>>688819656
I'm the guy you responded to and I whole-heartedly agree.
>>
>>688819744

>99%

Eh I wouldn't go that far. There are plenty of rape cases that happen that don't involve alcohol or drugs at a party. I'd say a decent amount of those cases are fake, but real rape, nah.
>>
>>688819804
2 consent must be verbal
Then how do deaf mutes give or receive consent?
>>
>>688819804
>1 you cannot legally give consent when drunk or drugged
You can. Fact.
>2 consent must be verbal
It mustn't. Also fact.

If the above two were true literally 99% of sex should be considered rape.
>>
>>688819891
Oh, I was thinking white one white rape, if you add niggers and spics into the statistic in makes it 50%
>>
>>688819804
The fact that you can give non-verbal consent doesn't mean that literally everything is consent, you indoctrinated child.
>>
>>688819953
According to Californian law, you can't.
>>
>>688819804
Was he drunk too?
What happen when both parties are intoxicated? Is it mutual rape?
>>
>>688815400
that guy was supposed to watch her, they were friends you fuckface

this is a clear example of 2 friends finding out 1 of them is never to be trusted again
>>
>>688816904
Fegget
>>
>>688820070
Nothing turns a woman on more the hearing the line (may I have your consent to fornicate with you, my lady?)
I don't think I have ever asked a woman if we could have sex, it always just seemed to happen.
>>
>>688819462
I agree that it is, but it is not a black or white problem. I don't know the exact circumstances (but who does?), but imagine both are on the verge of passing out and give consent, they start making out. Maybe one of them if not both of them pass out for few seconds, wake up again etc... both drugged up and no one really knows what is going on. Now a few days later someone tells the girl what happened but she can't remember anything so she cries rape. Do you think the guy deserves severe punishment in this scenario? The media basically wants to see him killed (although the exact circumstances might be different here).
>>
If you really care about the subject read these
http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/brock-turner-full-statement-letter-judge-aaron-persky-court-victim-rape-stanford-rapist/ - his statement
http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/brock-turner-rape-victim-full-statement-pdf-ashleigh-banfield-video-youtube-cnn/ - her statement
>>
>>688820250
Basically all I am trying to say is that just because sexually activity was going on and one of them can't exactly remember what happened, doesn't mean we can assume a terrible crime has occurred and we need to get someone's head regardless of what a judge/jury says.
>>
>>688820116
Wrong. California is getting severely fucked by feminism and its constant redefining of terms, but outside campus reality is still kind of existing and consent doesn't need to be verbal.

>the definition of consent under the bill requires “an affirmative, conscious and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.”

>Lawmakers say consent can be nonverbal, and universities with similar policies have outlined examples as a nod of the head or moving in closer to the person.

Taken from our all-time favoirte progressive shithole "The Guardian".
source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/29/yes-means-yes-california-sexual-consent
>>
>>688818983
Now let's hold our horses, friend.
No one is saying she deserves rape, but that drunk in a public place, one mind you, with high rape statistics, is entirely irresponsible.
Yes, we should teach men not to rape. But just as much as we need to teach everyone to hold a healthy fear of strangers. There are bad people everywhere. And being that drunk, to the point of absolute oblivion, and to willingly surround yourself with strangers? It removes the "hero" narrative everyone is perpetuating and replaces it with "irresponsible fool".
>>
Real men should be strong enough to get conscious pussy and to protect unconscious pussy. Those two Swedes were real men. And by the way they said he wasn't very drunk when they pulled him off the unconscious pussy, which is why he got convicted. This wasn't he said she said. I believe the actual men in this story, and so did the jury.

This little boy was a worthless, weak cuck and any of you living vicariously through him should get six years for being such weak, pathetically excuse for little boys yourself. Show some balls and protect women, especially when they're dumb enough to get black out drunk. That's when they need you the most.
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>688819953
>>
>>688820241
>I don't think I have ever asked a woman if we could have sex, it always just seemed to happen.
Of course you didn't, nobody should. Having to ask means that you're unable to understand her body language, showing her that you either are uncapable of basic human communication or don't care about her at all. It's both unsexy and proving you're socially retarded for your severe lack of empathy. I know women who said if I guy asked to kiss them they'd alway tell him off, because it's such a huge turn off and I can't blame them, because I do the same.
>>
Can I ask when did the social cuck warriors take over 4chan. I remember when 4chan was a nice place where whores get their nudes shown to millions and the Nazis roamed as far as the eye can see. #RIPmoot #make4changreatagain
>>
>>688820841
About 2011. 2013 was the big replacement of non-progressive mods and 2018 will probably mean full on censorship, not by the community on eachother, but actual, factual enforced censorship.
>>
File: track_girls1.jpg (566 KB, 2308x1528) Image search: [Google]
track_girls1.jpg
566 KB, 2308x1528
it doesn't really matter what girls do really, anyone can get so fucked up they pass out and can’t control what others do to them.

its not their fault.

its always the fault of the person doing the thing to them.

whether it be drawing a dick on their face or raping them.

fuck you brock
>>
>>688821269
>it doesn't really matter what girls do really

thanks feminism
>>
>>688821269
Of course it's not their fault that something bad happens to them, it's always the fault of the perpetrator, even if it's their responsibility to tak pre-cautions not to get in situations like that. The point is that there is legitimate doubt that a crime had happened and she's not a victim, meaning he can't be a perpetrator.
>>
>>688820841
reddis sjw's killed a fuck tone of subreddits they found offensive, leaving a bunch of plebbits with nowhere else to go. We got stuck with their refugees who basically took over 4chan . They are all SJW-light and whiteknights
>>
>>688820691
Good post.

I would beat the absolute shit out of most of the fuckwits posting here. I hope they repeat what they say on 4chan irl in front of people who aren't cowards.
>>
>>688821656
>>688820691
samefag
>>
>>688819625
Also likely and like i said been there but neither you nor i dragged someone out to a dumbster and kept shoving things inside them...atleast i hope you haventlol
>>
>>688820132
get your facts fuckin straight, fag. they were not friends
>>
>>688821767
nope. enjoy being a newfag, you piece of shit.
>>
>>688821431
It can be partially their fault. That's why insurance wants to know if you locked your door when you get robbed.
>>
>>688821915
Shut up reddit, go back to your own site, summer is in full swing
>>
>>688819744
Where are your statistics coming from?

Also id agree that many times it is based on regret but where there is medical evidence and youre picked ul by an ambulance in an alley...im inclined to sympathize with the person claiming to have been raped
>>
>>688819744
Most statistics say about 1/3 as far as I know, although some experts say 1/2 according to their experience.
>>
>>688820250
No he doesnt deserve it at all in that case and like i sayd in a pist above weve all been there drunk at a osrty hooking up... But what im also saying is. When it isbt a couole of days later, when its THIS particular circumstance where you wake upnin a hospital and the medical officials and police are teling you youve been raped because the medical tests show it...yes the guy deserves it
>>
>>688822037
I made them the fuck up, statistics and polling are bullshit, you learn that in jr high arithmetic
>>
File: 1465461467421.png (945 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465461467421.png
945 KB, 960x1280
>>688812377
6 months in jail is a slap on the wrist at best. His dad shouldn't complain.

The thing i find most hilarious about this story is the country JUST collectively shit themselves over the niglet in the gorilla exhibit. Petitions were signed, battle lines were drawn, guns loaded, ready to crucify the nigger parents.

Where is the outrage? The girl's parents obviously failed at raising her. She had 0 sense of moderation. Had she gotten behind the wheel of a car instead of in front of this opportunist's dick, would she still be canonized by the media? Women getting drunk and putting themselves in danger of being sexually exploited isn't any man's fault. If you live in the ghetto and sleep with your door open, are you going to blame it for you waking up to an empty house?

This entire generation is so coddled, it cannot accept responsibility for even the simplest things. Dark days ahead.
>>
>>688822179
statistics are bullshit, no one ever pays attention in math class, you can throw what ever random number out there doesn't matter
>>
>>688822238
Medical tests can only show you that you had sex, not if it was rape or just drunk sex like I described it.
>>
>>688820250
As for being killed no...the judge knows hes either gonna get murdered or raped in prison i think the death sentence is an escape from your problems and makes us as peolle feel better because its the ultimate price to use, we fail to see the pain in living the rest of your life with your actions surrounded by people capable of murdering you for them.

If his life is ruined and hes sentenced to death in 2 months no big deal his life is ruined for 2 months, if his life is ruined and hes out in 6 months and lives his life os actually ruined if hes guilty, truly guolty not because a court said so, then thats the true sentence walking half alive on earth ostricized by mankind for a crime committed against soneone who could not defend themselves. Again devils advocate here
>>
>>688822284
>This entire generation is so coddled, it cannot accept responsibility for even the simplest things. Dark days ahead.
Oh yeah, this world is so fucked.
>>
>>688812377
Can /b/ find the identity of the misogynistic fucktard who asks for a girl to be "slut shamed"? not your sexist army, wankerboy.
>>
>>688822963
B8
>>
>>688820641
I actualy agree completely sith your statement. Im plaing devils advocate but againgrey areas. But again i do agree with you completely
>>
>>688812377
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

MODS
>>
File: Idiocracy3.png (2 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
Idiocracy3.png
2 MB, 1920x1040
>>688822520
>>
>>688823234
Wow, lurk more summer
>>
>>688822516
If youre picked up by an ambulance covered in bruised hald naked and forceful entry...yeah it can. When cops are called to look in its an investigation deduction leads to that line of thought. Like i mentioned before no one has a heavy ass BDSM session then gets wasted and sleeps next to a dumbmpster to cause this confusion
>>
>>688822963
>>688823234
Fuck else you virgins good for then
>>
>>688822284
The media makes money by presenting sensationalized stories that trigger fear and outrage. You can't just have a horrible crime, it needs to be woven into the story of a crime wave.

People have short attention spans, and after a bit of virtue signalling on FB, their outrage is spent.

On to the next news cycle. You didn't think anybody actually cared, did you?
>>
>>688822761
It won't be so bad. It may come to violence, but I'm not really afraid of a bunch of helicopter parented snowflakes.

It's why leftists are on the rise and shills like Sanders got so far in the running. Socialism and communism is soothing to them. When mommy and daddy pull the teat out, they only know to scream until it comes back. Enter big government and it's dripping utters.
>>
So it definitely seems like she's a slut trying to cover her ass, except for one thing: the dude ran when he got caught fingering her. Why'd he run? For that matter, why did he take her behind a dumpster and not to his dorm?
>>
>>688823393
>no one has a heavy ass BDSM session then gets wasted and sleeps next to a dumbmpster to cause this confusion
Speak for yourself, that sound like a good Friday night for me
>>
>>688823234
Spotted the femanon
>>
File: 3viewyomi.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
3viewyomi.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1024
>>688822284
3 months* in jail. It got reduced to 3 months. Also I hope none of you faggots have a daughter. Next time you get black out drunk just imagine you had been ass raped until dawn, would you go "lol well, I guess I shouldn't have drank so much". Go fuck yourselves, this is why you're virgins and the only way you'll get laid is with excessive amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>688823424
No, but i think our offspring would rule the world.
>>
>>688812377
Glorious get demands it
>>
File: 1451286703781.jpg (60 KB, 598x522) Image search: [Google]
1451286703781.jpg
60 KB, 598x522
>>688812377
So assmad
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465466846049.jpg (41 KB, 720x542) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465466846049.jpg
41 KB, 720x542
>>688817483
Amen! Praise Jesus.
>>
>>688823528
I don't get black out drunk, as I'm a responsible human being. Not a sorority cum dump woo girl.

> have daughter
> understands moderation
>>
>>688818259
He never put his penis into her. He was fully clothed
>>
>>688823424
I'd have to agree with you, the Ape that got shot shut everybody up over transgender bathrooms, and that discussion is never coming back
>>
>>688823393
some bruises are also to be expected in the case of drunk/drugged up sex behind dumpster. Of course that leads to a certain line of thought, but that is not sufficient evidence to put someone into prison for the rest of his life. That's why there are judges to make these decisions.
>>
>>688823777
you don't get drunk because you are 15 dipshit
>>
>>688815400
are you muslim?
>>
>>688812377
kill yourself
>>
Amazing all these virgin edgefaggots blaming the girl. Y'all sound like fucking Taliban wannabes, kys.
>>
>>688823962
tits or gtfo
>>
>>688823784
are you really this fucking stupid? learn to read dumb fuck
>>
>>688823909
Not even close.

> shit, my argument is really stupid
> better call him 15!
>>
>>688824027
You learn to read fucking autistic faggot
>>
>>688823962
Shut up nigger cuck wannabe. Fuckin whitenight roodypoo.
>>
>>688820122
Can't tell if bait or trying to be funny or both...
>>
lol this white knighting is crazy. all you kissless losers think by faking outrage you're gonna get laid. a whore's a whore, bitch deserved it
>>
>>688812377
Next time he should kill the cunt
>>
File: 1465560799195.jpg (56 KB, 312x560) Image search: [Google]
1465560799195.jpg
56 KB, 312x560
>>688824351
There are a lot of tumblrinas on /b/ these days.
>>
>>688824351
I know you'll never reproduce but if you have a daughter I want you to live in fear that there are guys out there like you waiting to rape the shit out of her.
>>
>>688824351
Oh man, so edgy
>>
>>688824473
lol, two right below you

>>688824536
>>688824598
>>
>>688824473
I said it before, when the SJW bitch took over reddit, she killed a lot of subreddits that her and her sjw cronies found offensive, we got stuck with the plebbit refuges of those boards . They are like softcore SJW's and whiteknights and they took over 4chan.
>>
It's not as simple as "she got drunk and regretted it and he's in jail"- this dude has problems, and was groping earlier in the night:

"Brock Turner had grabbed a woman and kissed her without prompting earlier in the evening that the assault occurred, according to the AP. Later that same evening he put his hand on the waist of the same woman again while she was talking with someone else, forcing her to “move away from him.”

Turner was also arrested in 2014 for running from the police while drinking underage. Several photos show him drinking underage and using illegal drugs, according to the AP."
>>
File: 2934500-8449882864-40625.jpg (165 KB, 643x720) Image search: [Google]
2934500-8449882864-40625.jpg
165 KB, 643x720
>>688824536
"I'm outraged at your statement about rape. I hope your daughter gets raped!" Self defeating logic, clearly a woman.
>>688824598
A cuck too uninspired to actually make a legitimate complaint, so he just spews buzz phrases.
>>
File: zoe-quinn.jpg (30 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
zoe-quinn.jpg
30 KB, 480x640
>>688824728
Reasons why /b/ is the wambling, mealy mouthed collection of crying sjw wanna bes right here.
>>
>>688812377
full autist mode
>>
>>688812377
OP, post your personal info please?
>>
>>688825324
So you can "rape" him?
>>
>>688825061
Just shows how weak they really are, they never even tried to fight for their boards, they just came here.
If that would of happened here 5 years ago, this site would of died from DDoS attacks
>>
All these /b/abbys who think /b/ is just about being edgy..... Dude was having sex with a unconscious person, and tried to run away, and told police he didn't know who they were.... Who does that?

And the whole you get black out drunk you know the consequences argument! You understand that even then the rapists are still rapists and that's not a good thing at all?
>>
>>688824536
> tfw I'd teach my kids safety
> you can always control your decisions
> can't control others
> always protect yourself and be smart
> problem solved
>>
>>688825652
9+ years of /b/ being my favorite porn site. Camwhores, my fetish. And to see it reduced to this retarded whining pseudo political lgbt snuggle fest is kinda agonizing. The scientology protests were the ms oleary's cow.
>>
>>688812377
typical rapist white male pig
>>
File: image.jpg (803 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
803 KB, 3264x2448
This thread has given me a loss of appetite for steak.
>>
File: eiurutwwjlg.png (473 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
eiurutwwjlg.png
473 KB, 800x437
>>688812377
i find it amusing that he was cock blocked by swedes...
>>
>>688822284
Your argument basically states that it is acceptable to take advantage of other people. You are basically saying it's okay to do wrong and bad things like, say, walk into someone's house if they left the door wide open, or stick your dick into a passed out chick.

A girl could be naked at a party and still not ask for sex. It's faggots like you that have that twisted around.

Besides, anyone who shoves pine needles inside a vagina is clearly a virgin. Brocky boy was probably an r9k virgin trying to get laid. He probably posted a thread saying "dubs say what I do"
>>
>>688825841
Imagine you were making out with a girl behind a dumpster, both of you completely drunk. She eventually passes out, but you are so drunk you just keep going, maybe don't even notice it. Now if someone walks by and sees the scene, I think your best course of action is to trust your instincts and run as fast as you can.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>688825061
>>
>>688825996
It only seems to get worse as time goes on, there's also nowhere else to go. People used to be able to have actual conversations about interesting without being interrupted by sjw and whitekights . Yeah you'd get the occasional troll, but not the fucks like this, if you don't agree with exactly what they re saying, they fucking rant on and on
>>
>>688826327
Oh fuck off, you are taken advantage of everyday, deal with it faggot
>>
So what's the bitch's name? dox her. Name should be on police report
>>
>>688826333
Except anyone who shoves pine needles up a vagina is clearly taking advantage of the moment. Who even does that? You'd have to be fucking rushed, drunk and high to not notice fucking pine needles on your hands.
>>
File: 23 year old ex-gf.png (1 MB, 942x1110) Image search: [Google]
23 year old ex-gf.png
1 MB, 942x1110
>>688812377
Are we going to keep pretending that the woman involved wasn't a legit cum dumpster?
She came to a party drinking and slutting it up at a place she didn't belong (3 years older than her victim and most others).
Then later two foreign "yes, all women" sympathizers see her fingerbanging in a non-romantic comedy setting (an alley) call the cops.
Drunk as fuck cum dumpster thinks, "Shit, it's too late to back down now. I'm passed out"
When she sobers enough to regain some of her critical thinking skills to tell the doctors lies, "I been raped!"
>>
>>688826333
> I think your best course of action is to trust your instincts and run as fast as you can.
No, the best course of action is to start mimicking a womans voice, and start saying things like, "give it to me" "oh yeah baby"and moaning, while you play her arms like a puppet to give the illusion that she's up and ready to fuck.
>>
>>688824891
You call me out for buzz phrases then use the word cuck, 4chans favorite current buzzword.

Good job.
>>
File: fe3aglJ.jpg (245 KB, 768x1023) Image search: [Google]
fe3aglJ.jpg
245 KB, 768x1023
>>688826327
No, my argument is if you do stupid things or make bad decisions, bad things will happen to you. Like getting black out drunk at a college bar.

> remember this girl?
> she was "raped" too

>>688826344
Lol
>>688826412
It's all traced back to upbringing. They scream and cry until they get what they want. Facebook political science majors.
>>
>>688826730
yep, sounds like college
>>
>>688826561
I doubt the details of someone's sexual preferences are evidence for a terrible crime and a severe jail sentence. It is not like the judge/jury said he is completely innocent
>>
>>688812377
can someone find out op's information so we can shame him on what a permavirgin he is?
>>
>>688826777
kek, your instincts are clearly better than mine.
>>
>>688826808
>Facebook political science majors
kek
>>
>>688826497
How so?

Also I love that "fuck off" of denial. Like you don't know how to argue back once someone calls you out on your twisted logic.

Let me educate you a bit, since you're clearly 14. It is wrong to hurt other people. That is the definition of right and wrong and the fundamental of the Bill of Rights. We have the right to do anything we want as long as it doesn't affect or hurt other people, by extension hurting other people's rights, since that would basically be a contradiction otherwise.

Taking advantage of some extra few seconds at a yellow light and avoid waiting for the red to turn green is very different from taking advantage of an unconscious woman to get your dick wet for few minutes, or to walk into someone else's home to steal something.

"Taking advantage of everyday" doesn't apply here faggot :)
>>
>>688826730
98% likely what happened.
>>
>>688826807
It's not so much that it's an applicable buzz word. I just get the feeling you'd sit crasturbating while watching any alleged significant other get fucked.
>>
>>688827026
What country do you live in?
also it wasn't me that said the shit you are ranting about
>>
>>688827050
Oh man, I'm so triggered now.

4chan, never change.
>>
>>688827026
>triggered
>>
>>688826857
The judge and jury said he was fully guilty on all counts lmao wtf are you reading? The judge only has good connections with the family and/or lawyer, or they just have a lot of dirt on the judge and blackmailed him for a minimum sentence. In any case I'm surprised people aren't rioting.

And this has nothing to do with sexual preference. It was rushed and sloppy. Anyone who has had experience with sex can tell you that you wouldn't fuck a vagina with pine needles in it, because that shit would fucking hurt your cock.
>>
>>688824728
Pao was a facade
The used her to make the shitty changes they wanted and got the heat taken off them. Then she left once she did the shit they wanted but we're too pussy to put their names on it.
How old are you? You're really stupid.
>>
Do these feminazi's and sjw;s come in threads like this just to be offended?
>>
>>688827217
Where I live really doesn't have any impact on basic morality.

>>688827323
>one word post of shame
>>
>>688827511
Yup
>>
>>688827464
If you have to call names at someone that actually pointed out fact, then put in irrelevant tidbits thinking it somehow changes the facts laid out by that person.....
Oh wait, your a plebbit refugee, nevermind
>You're really stupid.
>>
Holy shit the reddit retards saw white Knight fans have truly taken over /b/
>>
File: image.png (638 KB, 600x687) Image search: [Google]
image.png
638 KB, 600x687
>>688812377

What this is some kind of plot to make white males afraid of coming on to women, in other words - to make betamales no longer want white women, and instead buy asian/blacks/latinos through mail order, or just scare them away from women all-in-all. This stops the reproduction of white people.
What we'll end up with instead is mixed-race abominations who will be easier to control, as being scited in th Kalergi-plan.

Fuck this gay earth, and fuck everyone dumb enough to support pseudo-raped women and this Newfound devilry hiding behind Socialism and Jewry.
>>
>>688827579
>Where I live really doesn't have any impact on basic morality.
That's dodging the question, and I never stated anything along the lines of morality.
Also rape is legal in Iran ,Sudan, Saudi Arabia, and Japan if certain criteria are met.
>>
The slut came on to him and changed her mind later
>>
>>688812377
uhhh, maybe it should be the other way op. shame brock for raping someone and getting his rich daddy to bail him out and he only gets three months jail....thats nothing. I mean you try to rape someone and see what happens to you.
>>
>>688821269
Yeah but this is the real world, not some idealistic retard land where no one has to worry about anything because crimes go against morals. The world is dangerous, you shouldn't drink yourself into a hole and pass out outside.
>>
>>688827458
Guilty of sexual assault, not rape. Quite a difference.
>>
>>688821656
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>688826808
Not sure if won argument or they went back to their hug boxes.
>>
>>688828215
All he did was touch her naughty bits. She should be grateful that a hot stud even wanted her.
>>
>>688827956
> this is some kind of plot to make white males afraid of coming on to women
I'd have to agree with you, on some degree, I stopped dating women about 5 years ago because the risks involved just don't justify the rewards anymore
As for fucking gooks spics and nigreeses, fuck that I'm not into bestiality
>>
>>688828215
Sexual assault is rape you idiot lmao
>>
>>688828582
Did your daddy touch your no no parts sweety?
>>
>>688827579
white knight is triggered it seems. defending a random slut who wouldn't give you a second look if she saw you in a party. "oh m'lady, i defended your rights in an online argument, go on a date with me" then tip your fedora, that'll surely affect her you brave knight.
>>
that bitch should be happy she wasn't gangbanged by a bunch of apes
>>
>>688821656
> Internet tough guy
>>
>>688826031
Oh my god just kill yourself. Do us all a favor and leave /b/ and go crawl into a safe space. Take your tumblrina friends with you.
>>
>>688828582
I sincerely hope you are trolling.
>>
>>688826031
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>688828974
Eek Eek visual rape
>>
>>688829080
Don't worry, I'd physically rape you if I could, and you'd enjoy every second of it
>>
>>688816754
>to look like some dumbass drunk slut
yeah, they made her look like a drunk slut. she dindu nuffin.
>>
I don't know why I'm wasting my time, but this guy in all likelihood is a complete sperg who messed around with a girl behind a dumpster. Gotta love that "rape culture" on display, where two men came rushing to help.

The sour grapes on display here are a backlash against a social atmosphere where it's ALSO considered wrong to point out that getting blackout drunk at a party is a bad idea. Should that be a mitigating factor for the defendant? No. But I simply will not summon the same kind of sympathy that I would for a woman attacked under other circumstances.

I know a woman from Singapore whose parents got drunk with her when she was a teenager to make sure she knew how much was too much, and had a very frank talk with her about what kind of things can happen when you lose control in a room full of horny young men.
>>
File: Triggered.png (548 KB, 720x596) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.png
548 KB, 720x596
She 100% responsible for getting wasted.

He is 100% responsible for raping someone who was wasted.

Try not to get the two things mixed up boys and girls. Also careful not to cut yourself on your own edginess.
>>
>>688828851
>>688828974
More white male rapist scum coming out fot he woodworks to defend their ilk I see, thanksfully the world is learning about your kind is changing faster than you can handle. Enjoy the new world bitch, "Tumblrina's" can make their own choices now :D
>>
>>688829576
He took advantage of a party pussy. The only crime is the media circus this has become.
>>
>>688829881
Cheap slut gets drunk, seduces guy, then claims rape.
>>
>>688829422
You are wasting your time because you probably feel like there is severe injustice going on and some parts of our society and media are drifting into some kind of dystopian nightmare, and you don't know what else to do because you lack the power to change it, so you can only mourn it and leave a comment on /b/ to at least express your dissent where nobody will censor or stalk you for misogynistic pig who should die but is somehow morally inferior. At least that's how I'm feeling.
>>
>>688830136
You know that "party pussy" isn't actually a thing, right?
>>
>>688830436
It clearly is, as is the topic of hot debate here today. She was literally asking for it.
>>
>>688812377
Your mom
>>
>>688830577
She literally didn't. Read the testimonies. He literally doesn't even claim that she did.

Also, check out what the word "literally" means before making yourself look like a complete spastic in front of all your edgy mates.
>>
>>688812377
Why are all of you retard so up in arms with this rapist?
Is it because you know the only way you'll ever be able to taste a pussy is by rape?
Really hope someone does the same to you. Would love to see all of you get rape
>>
File: lol.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
So i poked a bit someone was a asshole so here you go people have fun !

LoL username: popx94x pass: popovic94
Gmail (might be deleted..) [email protected] / srbijadotokija
[email protected] / srbijadotokija94 Microsoft account
other passwords are popovic94 pop94 vukeljic1

Have fun.
>>
>>688829881
Actually, the forced changes you and your ilk are making on this world aren't sticking. People are getting fed up and that's the main reason trump is going to be president.
>>
>>688830577
Also, the debate is why the fuck is someones swimming ability taken into consideration when being sentenced after being found guilty of rape. The is no "debate" over his guilt.
>>
>>688830863
lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
in a literal manner or sense; exactly.

"I got black out drunk in a public place. I'm LITERALLY accountable for my own LITERAL bad decisions. "
>>
>>688831213
>LITERALLY
>LITERAL
>>
>>688831131
I dunno, because his swimming achievements were only possible because of his rape thirst? If he's good enough, maybe he gets the professional athlete pass?
>>
>>688831213
I LITERALLY fucked a girl who was unconscious and incapable of granting consent, which is LITERALLY illegal in my place of residence, meaning I am LITERALLY guilty of rape.

Sorry, you were saying?
>>
>>688831376
>LITERALLY
>>
VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT

for all you edgelords who don't even know the facts of this case

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/stanford-sexual-assault-case-victim-impact-statement-in-full
>>
>>688831476
That looks like an admission of guilt to me LITERALLY
>>
>>688812377
I get triggered at the people who want to harm complete strangers because of what the news said about them.

Mob mentality.
>>
Fun fact: He wasn't convicted of rape
>>
>>688817483
Nah stay mad faggot
>>
>>688812639
>>688812678
>>688813985
>>688814570
>>688814765
the fuck told these faggots about /b/
>>
>>688831476
I LITERALLY never said he was innocent. But she LITERALLY made a stupid decision and LITERALLY got fucked for it.
>>
>>688831213
She is 100% accountable for getting drunk. He is 100% accountable for raping her. One thing does not negate the other. A jury of 12 of your peers who have seen all of the evidence from both sides have concluded unanimously that this is the case. There is nothing to debate. He is guilty of rape.

But he's also good at swimming, and apparently that bears relevance when passing sentence. Why does that not bother anon?
>>
>>688831928
No, she didn't get fucked. Media lies.
>>
>>688830985
if you could anon i would like to recover that social club account is there other means of getting back the account, email doesnt work anymore
>>
>>688831928
>LITERALLY
Are you LITERALLY going for a record on the use of the word literally
>>
>>688832059
>He is guilty of rape
He was not found guilty of rape, you sanctimonious cuck
>>
>>688832065
Blame the alcohol not the victims
>>
>>688832059
Because professional athletes get away with it all the time. Eventually you become so jaded and cynical you stop caring. Like me, for instance. I'm not appalled by any of this. It's just another week in America.
>>
>>688832151
I LITERALLY am.
>>
>>688832065
Yep didn't get fucked she got raped
>>
>>688832230
The "rapist" wasnt convicted of rape. Check it.
>>
>>688832347
I bet she'll masturbate to the memory for the rest of her life
>>
>>688832401
I think the rapist was also the victim
>>
>>688815760
The police report was filed when two other students were riding their bike they noticed him with her behind a dumpster. Brock took off running as soon as the two students on the bike saw him. The girl was unconscious at the time
>>
>>688832347
Wrong. Fingered and dry humped you white knight nigger.
>>
>>688832347
No, she got fucked in the fashion party girls are most accustom.
>>
>>688832452
She probably has a fetish for pine needles in the vag as she fantasizes over the handsome boy whose life she ruined
>>
>>688832227
He was found guilty of 3 counts of sexual assault. You ok if I sexually assault your mother, just as long as I dont rape her?
>>
>>688832532
I couldn't fuck an unconscious girl, if she's not scream 'no' and 'stop' in my ear, I can't really enjoy the power trip you get from raping a woman. That's the best part is the crying and screaming
>>
>>688832674
Oh, so you finally realize that it wasn't rape. Took you long enough.
>>
>>688815400
I dont rape mens when they back out, i will start pushing shit in their asshole, like steams with nails... so lets say they ask for it
>>
>>688832674
You ok that the media lies and you eat it up?
>>
>>688832674
Rape Is when a penis enters an unwilling orifice. All others are sexual assault, you screaming mongoloid child.
>>
>>688832878
>I dont rape mens when they back out, i will start pushing shit in their asshole, like steams with nails... so lets say they ask for it

You would sound better if you actually spoke English
>>
File: 87876.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
87876.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>688832786
>>
>>688818259
you dont know what happens.. who talks about dick you smart ass, go read the news deep shit
>>
>>688832809
The FBI defines rape as "penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

Recommended sentence up to 14 years. He'll probably serve 3 months of 6. The question remains why the rapist is let off lightly because he can swim quickly.
>>
>>688832809
>>688832952
Incorrect.

>>688832935
Ok edge lord. Cite your sources and I'll look into it further.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 750x600
>>688816509
Women are trash and you're a dumb cunt. These things wouldn't happen if you were in the kitchen where you belong.
>>
>>688833211
You are so very, very clever.

This was a California case. You need to research California law, you dumb fuck
>>
>>688815400
Can we all agree that she technically ended being a dumpster as well?
>>
>>688812377
Ok lets get this straight.

Was the girl way to drunk, yes
Is she a slut, maybe.
Did she take a risk getting this drunk, yes
Does that make it right if someone raped her, stole her wallet, ....
Should he have fucked her, no.
>>
File: 1438897451741.jpg (17 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
1438897451741.jpg
17 KB, 400x304
MAYBE WE CAN PUSH DILDOS IN MEN BUTHOLLE WHEN THEY BACK OUT, ONLY WHY THEY WILL KNOW WHAT ITS FEELS.
WOMAN NEED TO STOP TALKING, AND DOIND WHAT THEY DO...SO THEY WILL INDERSTAND, NO WAY YOU CAN TALK TO A PING
>>
>>688833715
Learn to speak English you fuckwad
>>
>>688815400
If you leave your car unlocked (whatever the reason may be) and it gets stolen should the thief walk free?

Yes is was dumb to get black out drunk but that does not matter here, she did nothing illegal.
The only thing she did was increase the chanse that something bad would happen.
>>
>>688833470
Ok.

5.7. Forcible Penetration with a Foreign Object

Stated in Penal Code 289 PC, "forcible penetration with a foreign object" is identical to rape except that it addresses penetration with things other than a sexual organ. Examples would include a finger, a dildo or a stick. The penalties are identical to those of rape.

I can do this all day. Can you have at least an attempt at explaining the sentencing or do you want to spend all day arguing the semantics of it?
>>
>>688833477
She was born a dumpster. This whole thing is man trapping at its finest. Now this guy is going to be ostracized for the rest of his life because some bitch, who is probably passed out in another alley as we speak, got exactly what she wanted.
>>
>>688833934
This guy gets it.
>>
File: butthead.jpg (7 KB, 170x297) Image search: [Google]
butthead.jpg
7 KB, 170x297
>>688833925
Huh huh huh...he said penal
>>
>>688815400
>why is everyone mad
>guaranteed jewish replies
>>
>>688833925
Wow. You actually got one right. Congrats
>>
>>688833830
nope I dont ve to, suck it
>>
>>688833360
Its hard to find because whe n you google all you get is rape rape rape. Look what he was convicted of. Read what the 2 grad students saw. His pants were on. If the rape kit showed any evidence he'd get 10 years but the media lies and even the conservative media is too pussy to correct it.
>>
>>688833715
Notice how men don't drink until they "back out"?
>>
>>688834263
And you still don't have any answers.

>The penalties are identical to those of rape.
>identical
>>
>>688834343
Except they do all the time, they just don't worry about being raped when they do.
>>
>>688834343
they black out, eventually, they are fucking kids
>>
>>688834339
You're right, the media lies - or at least repeats the lies it is fed, willingly or not. However, I have looked into it extensively. I've read the alternative theories. He's guilty. There really is nothing more to it.
>>
>>688834520
>challenged tumblrtron detectected
>>
>>688834520
Dam sun.
>>
this is just a ploy to take all the anger people have atm because of the government and channel it against a target. You are mad at rapist and injustice and not the failing country and those who are responsible (the real reason for the county's collective anger).
>>
>>688834356
Like anyone expect California law to make sense. Fingers and dicks ar the same. Real question is how she got behind the dumpster. He carry her over his shoulder? Doubtful.
>>
>>688834520
I thought like that, I got passed out drunk on my couch only to be rapped by my roommate, I'm pretty sure she though she was going to baby trap me. Women do rape ,but they do it for far more devious reasons then just sex
>>
>>688834755
MIND FUCKING BLOWN KID
>>
>>688834520
Mainly because, if they do, it's not in a dubious location, like behind a fucking dumpster.
>>688834568
Not really. We're more responsible than that. Mainly because we don't have an army of sjws at our backs.
>>
>>688834619
To add to this, I don't believe he's some manic rapist. He's a kid who got wasted and made a mistake. A mistake which is punishable by up to 14 years in jail. He'll be back swimming before Christmas. That doesn't make sense, and anon should be asking questions about that and stop wasting time on the debate of guilt because that debate is already settled.
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 32

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.