Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/ what was the last dream you remember having?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 45
File: 1426051554701.gif (932 KB, 350x291) Image search: [Google]
1426051554701.gif
932 KB, 350x291
/b/ what was the last dream you remember having?
>>
Went to an execution fucker wouldn't die
>>
started off with some kind of nice car. Then I needed oil so I walked down the stairs into a Japanese mall where I found a convenience store that sold oil. I bought it then the clerk immediately turned it into an omelet while talking some gibberish, it tastes horrible, like motor oil so I throw it away and he gets mad. Then I walk out the door and onto a palace-y roof where I sneak around like I'm trying to rob the place or something. I find some fragile eggshell like material that turns to putty when I crush the broken pieces together. I take it to my home and show it to the Asian nun who looks at me in horror and tells me to bring it back for my own safety. I drive a new shitty up car the road to somewhere and it become a half-lane-narrow switchback with 90° cliffs on both sides. The speed limit is 10 but I'm going 30 and extremely nervous about falling off and dying. When I finall find a fork in the road I turn relieved to go home, but it's the same deathly switchback over and over again in a loop.
Then I wake up and go to work
>>
Anyone else die in their dreams? Like getting shot or blown up?
>>
I was sucking my own dick, but couldn't cum. Woke up to the hardest boner of the year. Less than 10 strokes later, I blew a load like a fire hose. Then I rolled over and fell back asleep covered in jizz.
>>
>>688762241
Falling off a cliff or really tall building but never actually got to the dying part. Always woke up right then.
>>
>>688760787
Guess which gene isnt in the human body
>>
Stabbed a guy in the chest and throat

Dream before that i shot a guy 3 times with a .44 magnum. He had a gun but i specifically remember in the dream that i could get hit with a couple 9mm rounds and live but 1 mag round would bust him wide open.
>>
I've recently been unable to remember my dreams and i cant remember the pthers because it been too long
>>
>>688760787
Where is this gif from?
>>
>last night
>dream that I went to see a movie by myself
>nearly empty theater

Remembered another part of the dream earlier today but it's cloudy again
>>
>>688762653
Usually this or getting chased by something/someone. Have been shot a couple times in dreams.
>>
>>688760787
i was able to fly
>>
when I was 6 I dreamed I rode a motorcycle straight up a skyscraper in Miami and was then forced to shoot my parents with a Marvin Martian disintegrating gun
>>
>>688760787
Here's my last dream. Be in a lab working Suddenly alarms goes off Zombies in the building start freaking out everyone else is to. Don't know what to do then suddenly realize i am the Zombie.
>>
>>688763817
The best dream I ever remember was being in like a reef or something, i was underwater but it felt like air that I could just fly through. Felt so fucking vivid I was convinced there has to be a way to replicate it in real life. I was like 6 or 8 or something.
>>
>>688763329
one of the Scary Movies. The one that Spoofed the ring.
>>
>>688760787
I used to have a dream that I would do something with my life.
>>
I had sex with my mom, but it wasnt her physically. It was a younger, more attractive woman, but somehow mentally still my mom.
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (65 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
65 KB, 350x338
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which im dying, are the best ive ever had.
>>
when I was a kid I had several dreams where I was in the same exact desert surrounded by the same exact cliffs. One dream I found a flipped stroller with a snake underneath, one dream I found a gateway guarded by giant robots, and one dream I climbed one of the cliffs and found pure nothingness on top, extending into the distance
>>
A fleshy otherworldly ball of evil came out of my shower head and repeatedly bashed my face into a bloody pulp. We got away and two people (I can't remember what they looked like) came to fight it and I recognized them as heroes. Apparently both the heroes and the fleshy ball were both immortal so a fellow human and I used a laser pointer to trick it back up into the shower head. The dream ended with my friend(a family member maybe?) and I attempting to plug the shower head and the thing fought to break out again.
>>
>>688760787
If I have dreams, i don't remember, why is that?
>>
>>688760787
I dreamed that I was browsing /b/
>>
I went to work, but suddenly it was a boat restaurant instead of the regular restaurant. It turned out to be the Titanic, and somehow I had time traveled, so I knew it was going to sink. I tried to tell everyone but no one would believe me. I woke us when the ship started to sink.
>>
one dream I fucked my cousin in the back of a flying car driven by Mario and luigi
>>
File: 1463902115543.jpg (313 KB, 755x726) Image search: [Google]
1463902115543.jpg
313 KB, 755x726
I was driving down a road pretty fast. I couldn't turn fast enough and my car just zooms off this cliff and I see the open ocean in front of me. I am scared shitless but also feel weightless and invincible. My ex is in the front seat yelling at me, but also has 'that look' like the first time we kissed. Then we crash into the water and I drowned. Not sure what it means.
>>
>>688764216
ive never related to this lyric more than recently
>>
i have this recurring dream that happens every once in a while where i wake up in this facility and its all futuristic (maybe some kind of hospital) after looking around i step out of the room i was in and a blue haired girl is standing there ready to greet me after talking to her i have to follow her and we end up in this garden usually this is when i wake up
>>
>>688764369
Because that's how it works. It's proven that if you actively try to remember your dreams you'll end up having more
>>
>>688760787
I'm not especially scared of elevators, but I dream about them all the fucking time. Like they go up real fast and shoot out of the roof, or drop down, or sometimes go sideways or diagonal.
>>
>>688764525
8/10 made me kek
>>
>>688760787
Today actually. So like, there was this theme park ride that me, my dad and some of his coworkers got on, and it got stuck at the top, i was able to get down but people were falling to their deaths right in front of me. wtf
>>
>>688764758
One of the only dreams I've ever had where I wake up cumming
>>
>>688761816
Perfectly describes the type of dream I'd have. Just loads of uncertainty mixed with feeling of certain doom
>>
>>688764663
What I meant is, i'm 27yo and "I dont have dreams".

The quotes its cuz everyone is supposed to dream?
>>
this was this morning I had this dream.
>Apparently there was a ski resort in New York City
> Went with 2 friends
> Of course one has to go meet someone else before we go skiing
> end up waiting for him forever and getting pissed off
> then all of a sudden, Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad shows up
> Then a large robotic thing kind of like an Imperial Walker shows up
> Jesse hops in and starts driving it
> the thing starts to try to kill me
> It shot .50 cal bullets not lazers
> started wrecking the buildings - shit was falling down everywhere
> I now have a .50 cal rifle and try to shoot it
> can't get a shot off - he knows where I am and blows the fuck out of any cover I can take
> I get a few shots in
> wakeuptime.xml

Was fucking sweet.
>>
>>688760787
>old boss asks me to work for him again
>gas station clerk
>say "why should i?"
>tells me he moved store and there's more to the job than before
>asks me to manage "affairs"
>go see what's up
>gas station located behind fenced in large area of land
>gas station near front gate, dirt road leading to warehouse on left.
>to far right there is lumber yard, mulching yard, stone cutting yard
>mansion in back
>working store, there only like 10 to 15 customers per day
>raining, 9p.m. ask to go home
>he says no
>I say fuck you, we haven't had any customers I wanna go the fuck home
>he says ok, anon
Skip forward
>crew of workers coming, like 5 or 6
>I am to let them in and get them started on work

Cont. 1 sec
>>
>be me
>asleep in bed, all warm & shit
>fuckyeah.jpg
>dreamt I Went to a grill who i was into's house
>in dream found her iPad
>somehow know code of it
>for shits & giggles go to her pictures app
>see her naked pics on the thing
>whatthefuck.jpg
>shut down ipad
>woke up

Sad that I never fucked that chick or saw her tits. She had great bitties and an amazing ass, wore thongs every day. -sigh-
>>
>>688764498
Traveled back in time failed to stop tragedy nice job asshole.
>>
The only dream where Ive ever woken up in a panic is when I was in some coffee or candy factory being chased by the homocidal owner, I help a crying scared girl to hide under the table but instead I start raping her, then as the owner walks by I push her out towards him.
Like that for real spooked me
>>
>>688765041
This >>688761816 last night was the first dream I've had in like 2 years
>>
>>688765208
Hey man, I tried. And to be fair, they said it was unsinkable so no one believed me. Also, I had to waitress so I couldn't leave to tell the captain/navigator because I kept getting tables.
>>
>>688764975
Wow, wet dreams are common for me. Kind of an inconvenience to wake up and have to rush to get a fresh change of shorts before your leg gets soaked
>>
File: 1417817118793.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1417817118793.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>688764369
We have dreams every time we sleep. There are currently 2 reasons why you don't remember your dreams or you ''dont'' dream.
>You don't think is important to remember your dreams and therefore the brain does not focus on store them on your long term memory. You can train your brain to make it believe its important to store dreams by telling yourself it is, everyday, and writing down every dream you have as soon as you wake up. It wont take more than 2 weeks to achieve the brain to remember every dream you have.
OR
>You don't want to remember your dream (subconsciously), either because it focus on one or more of your insecurities, or shows you something you don't want to see. Because dreams are a visual representation of what we think.

Believe me, I know my shit.
>>
>>688764998
The whole dream definitively took place in Japan, which I thought was weird, I've never had a dream in an actual location
>>
>>688760787
A couple years ago I would have horrible nightmares, I would die and then wake up in another nightmare. For example, I would dream I was in world war 1 and we'd have to take a hill or some shit, so I'd run around killing guys til I got shot or blown up. Then I'd wake up in the ocean just as a giant shark comes up from below me and rips me in half. Then I'd be in my house and another me would break down the door and we'd fight to the death, if I won my heart would explode and I'd wake up in another nightmare. The worst part about it is it was all so real. I'd feel the cold and wind if I was on a snowy mountain, or the blistering heat if I was in the desert. I'd feel the recoil of guns, being torn in half, strangled, shot, stabbed, stabbing, choking, punching and being punched, ect. It was just as real as you sitting in your house reading this right now. It stopped a couple years ago though. In my last dream I was getting a handjob from a blonde milf.
>>
>>688760787
last dream i remember?
>be me
>night time in forest
>see wolves
>try to death-core growl them away
>cant make sound
>kinda wake up but still asleep
>realize im actually making noise
>GRRGGRGRGRRRRR HRURURRRRR
>try to run at wolves
>fall off my bed
>wake up
>kek hard
>>
>>688765464
Kept working while ship was sinking real committed to your job there.
>>
Had this one last night. Left me pretty shook up

>in passenger seat driving down the road with my dad
>his window is open
>he sticks his head out and raises his arm
>he has a flare gun
>shoots flare into the sky while watching it
>suddenly a little girl is in front of the car on the road
>try to shout for him to stop/look out
>too late
>hit the girl and she gets thrown under the car
>suddenly I'm in a car park at local retail park
>looking at furniture stores
>buildings start exploding one by one
>explosions are fucking huge and I hear people screaming
>feel sense of impending death
>wake up
>>
>>688762241
I've killed myself in multiple dreams
>>
>>688765559
Freud literally had no idea what he was talking about
>>
File: 54220001.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1960) Image search: [Google]
54220001.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1960
>>688760787
I watched someone get viciously stabbed in the back of the head with a small triangular blade, repeatedly

What the fuck does it mean?
>>
>>688765667
Damn fought your Doppelganger. /x/ level shit.
>>
>>688765817
I didn't want to get fired I guess.
>>
>>688765559
> You can train your brain to make it believe its important to store dreams by telling yourself it is

How does that work? Should I think "Hey brain, dont forget to store my fucking dreams please"

Not trolling tho, it's been more than 10 years since I had my last dream.
>>
>>688766022
it means ur gay
>>
I'm laying in bed & the lights are out, the room is dark. There is a shape against the dark, likes it darker than the rest of the room & it climbs onto my bed. It's like an outline of a small humanoid, less than 2 feet tall & it has these 2 dull red eyes like smoldering coals. It crouches on my chest & reaches out to my face with this jagged finger but before it actually touches me either i wake up or my dog wakes me up. I get this 2-3 times a month, more during the bad months.
>>
I walked. It sounds autistic. But it was in a dream world. Vegetation covered most buildings in Seattle in my dream. No signs of actual humans or animals, even the bugs where gone. I walked downtown with the rather dark pink street lights being my only way for me to be guided. I just walked in my cloak and kept doing that. The night seemed calm and I just walked into a building. I enter the building only to hear the noises of glass breaking. I then see outside of the windows many mannequins acting as people, but they're staying in place. I try running up the stairs and "kill" a couple of the employee mannequins working there before I woke up.
Shit had me messesd up for like an hour.
>>
>>688760787
i was on top of a mausoleum many kilometers in height, thousands of ancient bodies were entombed in the supporting pillars, and i stood there looking down on a impoverished city under the immense shadow of the structure on which i stood
>>
>>688760787
Had a dream I was at school and ended up in some Hell shop. A furry demon appeared. I tried to supplex him, but he flipped me and gave me demon fleas. That's about all I can remember.
>>
>>688766151
Meh cool dream though loved everything about the Titanic. Always wondered what it would be like to experience something like that.
>>
>>688766302
sounds like Zdzislaw Beksinski
>>
>>688766022
You were Hitler in your past life. The triangular blade was because you made the Jews wear those, and obviously the person being stabbed was a Jew.

You fucking anti-Semite.
>>
>>688766174
Do you smoke?
I usually remember a dream maybe once a week but during t breaks I remember one like every other night
>>
>>688765559
Psych 101 confirmed.
>>
My girlfriend wanted to go to the beach and begged me to take her I said fine and went to get changed and when I pulled my pants down my cock was split up like a hotdog left in the microwave too long though it wasnt bleed just open. I said I had to go the hospital and my gf told me it was fun and just to take her to the beach first
>>
>>688766575
a lot nicer than just dreaming about losing my teeth or missing buses
>>
>>688760787
I was in prison getting fucked by BBC and loving every minute of it
>>
>>688765107
>crew "leader" says good, you must be my new guy
>I say no, I'm here to show you all where to start
>he says no, you're gonna follow me around all day and do what I say
>I tell him no (as we're talking we're walking towards warehouse)
>get to warehouse
>he's staring me down
>I look him in the eyes and way "know what? I think you're a cocksucker" (enphasized the word cock sucker)
>he approaches and goes into a stance to "fight" me
>I look to my right and there is a black filing cabinet with a clear plastic multi-tiered tool box
>grab it, flip it, proceed to ram it down on top of his head
>so forcefully that his head goes through a few tiers
>he's standing there trying to take it off as I punch him in the head thru the toolbox
>he crumpled to the ground, flailing around
>I kick him off the ledge of the platform he fell near
>I'm breathing heavily and turn to look at the rest of crew
>tell them "see that, that's what happens when a supposed (I'm air quoting at this point in the dream) "alpha" takes on who he thinks is a "beta"
Skip forward
>nice sunny day
>whole crew is lined up with platters of food
>I'm assuming I'm doing a cook out
>the crew leader is in front with a smile looking at me with a plate of lettuce and tomato
> I say "go finish up work, I'll call you guys when food is ready"
End dream
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1473x2340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1473x2340
You ever play LSD dream emulator? It's an odd game that you probably don't want having anything to do with your dreams, but the guy who made it also made a book with some of his dreams over time and random artists making a picture of each
>>
>>688766464
I used to be kind of obsessed with the Titanic and read a whole bunch of shit about it, watched every movie/documentary I could about it, etc. I have a lot of dreams about drowning/being on sinking boats.
>>
>>688766589
I do, last smoke is in bed before closing my eyes.
>>
i had a dream about some sort oF organization. I dont knOw what is was called but ill try to describe it. It was like a clUster fuck of faggots niggeRs and retard and the longer you Can go witHout seeing Another one the more intense your next encouNter becomes
>>
>>688766105
Yeah, shit was crazy. I'd always wake up freezing and in a pool of sweat.
>>
>>688760787
My dogs were running on the sidewalk, the sidewalk turned into a frying pan and the dogs turned into eggs.
My mothers voice began saying that that was how I killed our dog
>>
>>688760787
Most recent dream I had and remember the most I fucked this anime chick and she came diamonds .

Most awesome dream I had was a two parter when i went to wonderland and just did shit with the mad hatter
>>
File: IMG_4080.png (355 KB, 640x596) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4080.png
355 KB, 640x596
>>688766174
>How does that work?
As I said
>by telling yourself it is, everyday,
As stupid as it sounds, you tell yourself you will remember your dream, that is important and you must remember what is your dream. You are not meant to speak, but helps.
> writing down every dream you have as soon as you wake up.
Keep a little notebook next to your bed, write every single detail you remenber about your dream as soon as you wake up, the more you focus on these task the more you will remember.
>It wont take more than 2 weeks to achieve the brain to remember every dream you have.
If you are really into it, that's the standard time it should take you to ''dream'' every night.
>>
>be 8
>have dream about playing with brother in room
>suddenly, he says "Let's have sex"
>say okay
>have dream sex
>wake up with boner
>wake up brother, 13, to tell him about the dream
>he gives me a weird look and tells me to just go back to sleep
>cringe every time I realize I told my brother I had a sex dream about him
>>
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 499x374
>>688766820
The game is fucking spook if you play it without knowing what it is
>>
>>688766826
Yah being on a sinking boat would be crazy did sailing one time and my asshole friend capsized me. Just that feeling of helplessness when you go overboard. Could you imagine what it would be like on a cruise-ship scale.
>>
I've been having the most vivid dreams every night for the past week. Every dream starts like I walk out of my house, and some random event unfolds. It's quite enjoyable
>>
File: Lauren.jpg (186 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
Lauren.jpg
186 KB, 933x1400
Been having a lot of fucked up dreams that really bother me when i wake up, had a dream where me and a bunch of people were in a grocery story (abandoned) doing some kind of ritual i think (i forget these easily) and i went over with some girl to a separate part of the grocery store, and i could see myself and the girl pulling out our teeth violently, and i turned over my shoulder and saw an outline of a human, no real details i could see, and then it just fucking jumped at me and stabbed me in the shoulder, i woke up from it, breathing heavily, but the weirdest part of it was my mouth was hurting. I dont know if it was a coincidence or my mind playing tricks on me, but i definitely felt pain. I've been having fucked up dreams for like a week straight and im genuinely getting scared to go to sleep. What is going on, /b/ros
>>
ive had this same dream every single night since as long as I can remember.
>be me
>standing in front of a huge stone archway
>someone standing beside me
>always someone different
>I take them by the hand and we start to walk toward the arch
>as we pass under it I see images of younger version of the person
>all very early childhood
>all of these images feel happy or "good" in some way
>images fade away and we are standing at another stone arch
>mostly like the first but has a sinister feeling to it
>walk through
>early childhood images but negative or depressing jut all around "bad"
>the same thing happens with the next 2 arches being teen/early adult
>2 more as adult and old age/present appearance
>finally we come to a MASSIVE gold/copper arched door like some cathedral
>carved into the door is basicly a moving highlight reel of what I just witnessed
>person lets go of my hand and walks through the door without it opening
>just kinda melts through it
>I turn around and wake up
>>
>>688767278
If you know this. Try to lucid dream next. You're probably ready. If you can try to recognize the next time you "walk out of your house" then you may be able to choose your own adventure.
>>
So we're having a party for someone out in the woods somewhere with my family and a bunch of strangers. The ground was covered in the bark you'd find at playgrounds. I walk through a door and I'm in my house as if I had just walked in from the back yard. Every things all decorated I think we're having a family reunion or something. I walk into my garage and there is this huge mechanical engine or something that looks like it has exploded and everyones mad about it. I open the Garage and see a hellscape version of me neighborhood, like its gray and gloomy, all the trees are dead and rotting, and the side walk is all torn up. I see explosions come from a bunch of my neighbor's garages, apparently what happened to our engine is happening everywhere. I see a flash of light dart under some rubble and recognize it as what is causing all of this. suddenly an angry mod appears from nowhere supposedly hunting the thing. Then I wake up.

I hate unfinished dreams... shit was about to go down
>>
>>688767181
I'm kinda skeptical but gonna try it anyway.
>>
>>688760787
>I had a dream in a while ago
>At a time when I was high hoped and my life was worth living anon
>I dreamed, that love would never die and I dreamed that God forgive me.
>At that time, I was young and wasn't scared of shit!
>I made, used and wasted my dreams.
>I didn't owe anybody shit!
>No jam not sung, no colt untasted
>But the the creatures would come for me at night
>They voices soft, but powerful as thunder
>They torn my dreams to shit!
>And turned the dream into shame nightmare
>Before that, this dude slept next to me all the time.
>He filled me up with endless wonder
>Then he took my innocence.
>But then he was just gone
>I still dream he'll come back
>That we'll chill the for mad long time.
>Makes me remember some some dreams that aren't possible
And so shit we jus caint take.
>This dream made me consider that my life would be different
>from this shit whole I am actually living.
>so different from what it originally seemed like.
>fuck it though, cause life killed that shit
>I dreamed.
>>
>>688761816
I had a dream where I was chilling in an frs, after a couple moments some dude walks up to me asking if it's my car I look over at it tell him its mine, he tells me that I have to get it off the place where I parked it. I try looking for the keys and I can't find them anywhere I start to cry cuz it's a pretty sweet car and I don't want to lose it. Then I find myself in a standard neighbourhood where I get this weird broom thing that turns into a pen, it's dark out and I decide to sneak into the back yard of some random nuggets house and they catch me sneaking so the first thing I do is ride the broom like how a witch would and I start flying. It becomes day time and I lose the broom but I find myself in the middle of a curvy road with a fork that has the do not enter sign on it so I say Fuck it I enter and I find an abandoned bomb shelter where there are other people smoking weed, so naturally I join them and then I find myself on top of a hill, but it's one of those hills, the ones you find in California all desert like and full of shrubbery. I look to my left and I see my homie in his gtr and I see my frs next to his car so he tells me to follow him down the hill. And I end up getting lost after not seeing him or the car so I end up pulling the parts from the frs to help me survive. And I end up becoming homless with a weird hobo villiage type of setup that I call home, and after one night I end up dieing by coyotes which smelled the meat I cooked.

Overall strange af and this was 2 years ago that's the last time I dreamth

>I got other weird ass stories if anyone wants to hear them
>>
>>688766836
Ah, might be the issue then. I always dream like crazy at first when I take a break. I'm thinking it affects my memory or something
>>
>>688767529
Sounds beautiful.
>>
i have no dreams
>>
>>688767529
Dude your death.
>>
Starting to take melatonin usually helps the vividness of dreams, that effect wears off quickly if you keep taking it though
>>
File: Ehhh.....png (169 KB, 291x341) Image search: [Google]
Ehhh.....png
169 KB, 291x341
>>688760787
My friend was driving through a skate park for some reason and I was in the passenger seat trying to get them to go off a ramp but they kept going on about how that was dangerous. Then suddenly we were on a train and we were going by more fucking skate parks and for some reason this teacher I had in elementary school who's name I couldn't remember and i had this half burned cigarette that I really wanted to smoke but in my mind I kept thinking about how it isn't socially acceptable to smoke on transit. Then some more shit happened that I can't remember and I woke up.

I'm sorry for the run-on sentences I can't be bothered to type properly. It was a fucking weird dream. I have another strange dream if people want it.
>>
>>688760787
>my mom throws someone elses baby trough the window
>baby is kill
>baby's mother (stranger to me) freaks the fuck out
>I'm about to punch my mom in the face
>wake up
pls psychoanalize me
>>
Last dream I was locked in some butcher shop or something with some people trying to eat me I eventually escape but they chase me they caught up to me but I woke up before anything happened
>>
>>688767739
Can you rephrase all this in proper English grammar? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>688768013
yes I am.
>>688767948
yes it is.
>>
>>688768045
Ive tried melatonin, and while it does help me sleep, it makes me super tired in the morning
>>
>>688768246
sorry that sounded really narcicistic...
>>
That I was in a consentration camp
>>
>>688768326
*concentration
>>
>>688768400
Thanks
>>
>>688768323
Nah its cool, that dream sounds epic bro.
>>
>>688768400
grammar nazi
>>
>>688760787
I was at a party with a friend, she was resting on my shoulder, that's the end of the, and now I'm confused about my feelings
>>
>>688765307
Worse dream I've ever had. Even violently dying in dreams or falling off cliffs wasn't as fucked as that
>>
>>688767709
You have to believe it to make it possible, or you will continue to think is not important to remember your dreams.
There are no reasons to doubt about it since there's nothing to lose if you try. But I appreciate your honesty, is not easy to believe any of the stuff you are told in 4chin.

It will work, I can guarantee it.
>>
>>688768326
Wasnt a dream grandpa, go back to bed.
>>
>>688768146
Somethings fucked up there. Do you have any repressed anything? Miscarriage or the likes? Jealous of a little brother? Is your mom a whore ? Do you recognize the woman?
>>
>>688768045
At first it was amazing but then I started waking up 2 hours after I went to sleep unable to get back to sleep. Then I feel like shit in the morning.

The dreams were worth it though
>>
>>688760787
I went to some birthday party with some folks I know, and it was in some secret cabin area in the forest. They had me join their order and we had some cake or something. For some reason I remember at least one strange older individual there.
>>
>>688765307
Boner acquired.
>>
>>688765307
Damn dude.
>>
>>688768477
its just the reason I know >>688768013
is right is because the day my friend died, it was him.
the day my grandmother died, it was her.
and the day my mother nearly killed herself I turned her around and she was rushed to the hospital the next morning with attempted pill overdose.
>>
>>688765307
fucking lol
>>
>>688768651
Do you lucid dream? Not same anon
>>
>>688768226
No problem anon.
>I dreamed a dream in times gone by
>When hope was high and life worth living
>I dreamed, that love would never die
>I dreamed that God would be forgiving
>Then I was young and unafraid
>And dreams were made and used and wasted
>There was no ransom to be paid
>No song unsung, no wine untasted

>But the tigers come at night
>With their voices soft as thunder
>As they tear your hope apart
>As they turn your dream to shame
>He slept a summer by my side
>He filled my days with endless wonder
>He took my childhood in his stride
>But he was gone when autumn came
>And still I dream he'll come to me
>That we will live the years together
>But there are dreams that cannot be
>And there are storms we cannot weather
>I had a dream my life would be
>So different from this hell I'm living
>So different now from what it seemed
>Now life has killed the dream
>I dreamed
>>
>>688760787
I was trapped in an under water city like the one from Bioshock and Revolver Ocelot was there with his young blonde anime daughter and we were fighting abominations while trying to make it to a submarine to get to the surface.
>>
>>688764359
the jews should have just had laser pointers with them, then
>>
>>688760787
Cuddling and kissing naked with my girlfriend's 9-year old cousin. Was a pretty based dream.
>>
File: oh boi.jpg (4 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
oh boi.jpg
4 KB, 190x190
>>688768141
I just realized how much I butchered those sentences.
>>
File: White-Chicks.png (981 KB, 711x853) Image search: [Google]
White-Chicks.png
981 KB, 711x853
>>688760787

>Watching dream TV
>Announcement comes on the news that Obama has had a sex change operation and is now claiming he/she can run for a third presidential term as they are now a new person.
>"BigRack Obama" comes on to make a speech, looks like the Wayans brothers in that God awful movie "White Chicks" except with a ridiculously huge pair of tits.

And then I woke up.
>>
>>688768847
Is this a poem or song? It's very good if oc, too lazy to google.
>>
>>688769175
Google anne hathaway I dreamed a dream
>>
File: 1430628673340.jpg (33 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1430628673340.jpg
33 KB, 580x435
I can't remember the last one but once,

>in the bathroom shirtless and washing my face
>look up from towel
>i've turned into a beautiful young japanese girl
>stare in pure shock before smiling happily
>filled with joy
>wake up
>back to being a hideous hairy fuck
>>
>>688769113
Top fucking kekzle
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 812x1210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 812x1210
I had a dream that I was Lightning from final fantasy 13 and was getting my pussy eaten.
It felt pretty real.
>>
Best dream I ever had was that I was walking through a forest and suddenly found a lake. I swam across until I saw what looked like a cave under some leaves. I went in, and there was a frog just lounging on a lillypad. He told me I had three wishes, but I woke up before I could make them. Still, the scenery was beautiful and I woke up with such a feeling of peace and happiness that I almost cried.
>>
>>688769367
Gotcha, was gonna gib you mad props. Still a cool share, we all gotta learn someday
>>
I was in a previous class with a classmate. She showed me her 3D animation and it was Jimmy Neutron shooting a woody doll in a sort of overwatch "play of the game" style. My keyboard was smashed and I was panicking because I hadn't even started working on my animation. There were some other tid bits but they only make sense to me because I know the people but I'm not going to put their names. You get the gist of it.
>>
>>688760787
I was stucked in a room with everyone i love. In order to escape the room I have to kill them off one by one with a knife. No one was scared when I was holding the knife, they seemed to be relaxed and unaware of the situation. I woke up during the proccess of that
>>
>>688760787
Got up from the computer to do something, when I came back there was static on the monitor. i hit the escape key and a looping video of a pair of hands started playing, and the hands were hitting the screen like they were trying to get out. Every time they hit the screen I heard an impossibly loud thumping sound, even though I have no speakers and I didnt have my headphones on. No other keys would do anything, and I couldn't turn off the computer. I ran downstairs, but the noise was still just as loud.
>>
>>688768695
>repressed anything?
yes. many things I guess
>Miscarriage or the likes?
Im a guy, I mean, obviously
>Jealous of a little brother?
Could be. Little sister, but I dont thinks so as I moved away long ago
>mom a whore ?
kek
>Do you recognize the woman?
no

In a more serious answer I guess it's because Iblame my mother for being too cold,distant, partially destroying my personality and self esteem but she is self destructive too so we havent had a much needed conversation about it.
>>
File: 1455832216803.jpg (96 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1455832216803.jpg
96 KB, 596x628
>>688769113
>>
Once I dreamt I was in this wide open white space and it was empty except for a doll house that looked like the white house, when I opened it Richard nixon was yelling at two guys in the oval office. Then this lady handed me a kettle and when I poured the boiling water on Nixon he turned into a pile of sugar. Not sure why I had this dream...
>>
>>688767739
I just realized what you wrote there and cant stop laughing
>>
>>688769619
Reminded me of this webum.
>>
>>688769726
I got chills bro
>>
File: Obama Gobble That Knob.jpg (46 KB, 601x638) Image search: [Google]
Obama Gobble That Knob.jpg
46 KB, 601x638
>>688769113
>>688769450

Oh yeah and I forgot that Obama like catwalked up to the podium in a super high pair of highheels and tripped over his feet a few times while that rap song with the asian girls saying "Me So Horny" played in the background.

Also for the record I did not have an erection when I woke up.
>>
File: how i nora.webm (2 MB, 1280x538) Image search: [Google]
how i nora.webm
2 MB, 1280x538
>>688769369
You will never be this happy
>>
>>688769739
I meant have you had a woman in your life miscarry. Well walk ya thru it
>>
>>688770087
Sauce?
>>
A few months ago people started asking me what I was going to do for my birthday, I was turning 21 and I didn't really want to do anything.

Well I had a dream where I was lounging with my family and they asked me that question again and I still didn't have an answer. So them my mom speaks up and announced that she knows exactly what we can do. I black out and the next thing I know I wake tired to a wooden pole in an arena with all my family and friends tied up on separate poles around the arena. The crowd is cheering and so are my loved ones for some reason as I recognize that this is my party. A huge stereotype executioner man wielding a huge ax walks into the arena and just starts hacking away at my brother. My brother laughs and cheers as he is being carved along with my entire family. I then think to myself: What the fuck is this shit? Why the hell am I 'dreaming' about my family getting hacked into pieces? This is stupid... Then I just brute forced my way out of the dream.
>>
I dreamt I was in this weird college outdoor dorm room. Everyone had their own seperate rooms but it was outdoors, idunno how to describe it, it felt comfortable and like I'd been there for months. I walk into this one room and this naked guy in the shower and says I'm cute. I hesitate but go in with him. He starts grabbing me in public because this shower and room were all see through with grass and trees. I then run out of there with the guy upset. Am I gay or what the fuck.
>>
>>688760787
Dreamed I was back in Korea again. I've been doing this practically every night since I came back to the U.S. in late-2012. I dreamed I was back in my old city, walking about as usual, but then I realized it was all a dream again when a JAPANESE prostitute lied down on a table in front of me in the city's 'red light district.' I looked over and saw her little 'room' where I could have gone in and done the deed, but didn't.

I dream about Korea every night, with different things happening and different people from my past and present being there, even my parents. I'll probably dream about it again tonight.
>>
>>688760787
had to run from police while my room was being searched. dont know why.
>>
File: 1382584286590.gif (932 KB, 300x155) Image search: [Google]
1382584286590.gif
932 KB, 300x155
>>688770317
I dunno.
>>
>>688770070
I don't know why, but that photo made me laugh harder than anything else in a long time
>>
File: 1369842325212.jpg (20 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1369842325212.jpg
20 KB, 300x360
>>688770341
>turning 32 in a few months
>keep thinking about death
>>
File: Whitey.jpg (111 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
Whitey.jpg
111 KB, 330x400
>>688760787
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its Governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places plains, and the crooked places will be made straight, and before the Lord will be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.
>>
>>688770937
fuck man, same.
>>
File: beetlejuice.gif (365 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice.gif
365 KB, 500x375
Last night actually....I dreamed I visited the neighborhood I lived in during 4th and 5th grades. My old house was still there, but the house that was originally next to it had been removed completely, and replaced with a small lake. As for the house, the shed had been replaced by a new one, and the small bridge leading to that shed had been destroyed. The other neighbor's house (the one that was on the other side of the new lake) had fallen to ruin, with the dogs that used to be in their backyard long dead.
>>
File: 1458783261502.png (29 KB, 217x221) Image search: [Google]
1458783261502.png
29 KB, 217x221
>>688768819
No, I currently don't, I did tho. Theres a completely different process to have lucid dreams. You must focus on other details of your sleeping behavior and try to not be tired at all. Anyone can have lucid dreams, the problem with them is not the weird spooky stuff everybody talks about, its that is really hard to wake up.
People that currently do lucid dreams tend to sleep more hours than normal people. Most cases are shown as people wake up and they do the stuff they normally do everyday, just to wake up again and realizing they were dreaming about waking up.
Also, you mix up the sounds and the movements of the outside of your head with the inside.
>No, you will not end up sleeping forever either.

Sorry I cant give you more info, I cant find my notes about lucid dreaming. But there are plenty infographics online. Hope it helps.
>>
>>688760787
Not my latest dream, but my most interesting one.
Started off walking through a forest.
All the trees around me were pretty small, only about 12 feet tall. It was sunny. I saw an end to the trees and walked towards the opening. Once I was out of the forest there was a small river in front of me, upstream was to my left and of course downstream my right. The river was only about 10 feet wide, so I could easily see the other side. On the other side of the river was a forest just like the one behind me. But in front of the forest was a Geisha. Like, full blown Geisha woman. She had the white makeup on, red lipstick, she was wearing a big ass kimono or whatever it is that they wear. And she was singing. No words, but just kinda la la la-ing. After listening to her for awhile, she stopped. I forgot to mention that her eyes were closed this whole time. Well when she opened them she looked directly at me and a bunch of hanged bodies dropped from the every one of the trees behind her. I woke up immediately after that. Scariest and coolest dream I've ever had.
>>
>>688770731
Is that oreskaband ?
>>
>>688770185
Your entry level college elective isn't a real credit
>>
>>688771064
>>688770937
so live while you can.
enjoy yourself, but not at the expense of others.
that's what life is for.
>>
>>688768326
you need to concentrate on your spelling more.
>>
>>688768480
underrated post
>>
File: 1464044719368.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464044719368.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>688760787
>wake up late for work
>wake up
>i'm late for work
mfw
>>
File: 1329197656000.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1329197656000.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>688771347
I dunno man.
>>
>>688771373
truly.
inspired to work out more and stay young
>>
>>688770937
Well we're all gonna die whether we think about it or not.

If you do decide to go out early at least do a flip
>>
What coincidence, I just woke up from one

The family and I were at some beach in mexico. We decide to order and for some reason 99% of the food is lpbster unfortunately most of it is cooked with tequilla, the beach had some chickens running around and a lot of gay couples, we ended up ordering cucumbers and dip. The meal came with complimentary tequilla, no one drank. The water was pretty nice the sand felt pretty smooth and nice, I ended up going to the bar alone to order food without the parents being cucks about alcohol, good meal, enjoyed it witb my sister. The end
>>
>>688770954
>I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal."

There's a ton of white folk that believe this, the problem is the Black people disagree. :(
>>
File: 1351676653202.png (127 KB, 453x599) Image search: [Google]
1351676653202.png
127 KB, 453x599
>>688771499
Dreams really do come true!
>>
>>688771555
ill see you in my dreams when its all over :)
for now enjoy
>>
>>688770685
I feel for you, anon. That's how it was with me and Germany and England, until I visited them again last summer. I'm starting to miss them again, though. I hope you return to Korea sometime.
>>
>>688760787

Girlfriend and me were sitting in wooden chairs in front of my grandparents ancient computer. She was doing something on the computer, and I just rested my head on her shoulder. It wasn't particularly interesting, but it felt ridiculously real. I woke up still being able to smell her hair.
>>
>>688771738
thanks anon.
needed this.
>>
>>688771655
>blacks chimp out constantly
>claim whites are just as bad
>crime is insanely disproportionate skewing towards blacks

I wish the world would wake up.
>>
I have the same reoccurring dream all the time and I had it again last night.

I dream that I'm waking up in the morning and I'm exhausted. All I want to do is sleep in and then play some vidya games. But, I know I need to go to class. Then as I'm trying to decide whether or not to ditch class for the day I start having memories of graduation. And slowly it hits mr...I've already graduated. Dafuq do I need to go to class for. The battle is won! I can sleep in.

....but then I start realizing I'm 26 and have a full time job, and I definitely can't ditch that shit.

And usually right on cue my alarm goes off and I have to peel myself out of bed and go to work.

Worst reoccurring dream ever.
>>
Some guy I know was slapping my face like drums and I was putting my hand over my mouth going ah ah ah ah.... woke up with my hand on my mouth confused
>>
>>688771698
kek
Thanks anon
I feel better now
>>
>>688771301
Oh I was just wondering if you could. I'm pretty experienced at lucid dreaming. I've never had a problem with it. I think you might be thinking about out of body. That's when people have the the sleeping issues. I love lucid dreaming (about 20 or so solid lucid dreams really epic ones) but can not out of body for some reason
>>
>>688762653

Whenever I have a falling dream, which is pretty rare, I always die. Everything just goes black.
>>
>>688760787
I don't remember much, but I died. It was a good dream.
>>
File: lesadman.jpg (52 KB, 480x588) Image search: [Google]
lesadman.jpg
52 KB, 480x588
Last one I actually remember?
>standing in random place
>love of my life walks up to me
>hugs me
>starts making out with me
>try to talk, can't
>don't give a fuck
>happiest I've been in so long
>wake up
>takes a moment to realize it was a dream
>mfw
>afraid to go back to sleep for fear that I'll see her again
>don't want to feel the dissapointment
>>
>>688771926
you're welcome
>>
>>688772050
How the fuck do you lucid dream? I try and try but I never manage it.
>>
File: 20151226_110703.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151226_110703.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>688771842
I lived in Korea for three years, but I messed up by coming back here and not working on staying there. Even though I went back to Korea last December for a week's vacation, the trip didn't have the intended effect of helping me forget about Korea; if anything, it only strengthened my missing of it. So much so, that I've been strongly considering just giving up on my dream to live/work in Japan and start focusing on Korea instead, even studying Korean instead of proceeding with Japanese.

The dreams are so lucid and clear.
>>
>>688771601
I guess what bothers me most is it feels like just yesterday when I was thinking I had my whole life ahead of me. Now i've got, what? Fifty more years left in me if i'm lucky? Fuck man. That's not a lot of time. Twenty years went by in the blink of an eye. Ten years was nothing.
>>
Last night had dream was in me 11th grade class, some fucker got lippy and I pulled a knife, hid knife outside and cops came, had a bong for some reason and hid it in my sweater
>>
>>688772278
...same brain
>>
>>688764216
I chuckled
>>
>>688772154
You just need to pick up on indicators that tip you off that you're dreaming. Weird things that are out of place.

The hardest part is not freaking out once you realize it and waking yourself up. It's a grand old time once you manage it.

I've done it since I was a kid but it just sort of started happening. I also regularly experience sleep paralysis and false awakenings though so I'm kind of an odd sleeper.
>>
>>688772260
Well you could just go to Japan and regularly visit Korea, or the other way around. They're very close so that shouldn't be difficult.
>>
>>688772479
>I won't get to see what comes next in life
>i'll be forced to lie down and die

I wish life was like an anime so sheer will power could fuel me forever.
>>
So I was at a concert and some guy needed at shirt. Some famous country singer/the voice judge was there too. I was wearing one of my favorite shirts, but the guy really needed one abd I could be on tv if I was nice. Then i woke up.

The one immediately before that one all I can remember is being in a mortar attack and then a convoy of 90s off road vehicles and people dressed like this was a bad action film from that era got out and we engaged in a gunfight. I kept taking their pocket knives because my friend who looked a lot like the deputy from walker Texas ranger told me he was collecting them
>>
>>688772154
Basically every time you go to sleep, think about wanting to know when you're dreaming. Consistently say to your self "I will dream tonight, I will realize I'm dreaming otherwise I want to remember the dream. You'll fail a lot but don't be discouraged. Always do this every night. Never forget. Recording your dreams helps. One night you'll realize that you're dreaming, when this happens try to do anything at all. Even if it's simply trying to run instead of walking or choosing to eat or (sounds dumb but try to fly)
>>
>>688766022>>688766302
Write a fucking book anon. Add some cred to 4chan so we know its you.
>>
File: hI9_94l2.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hI9_94l2.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>688767739
underrated post
>>
>fell in love with girl
>talk mainly on phone
>die, dont know how, im a ghost
>phone rings near my body, it somehow answers
>hello? I heard you died, its not true is it?......hello?......I guess you go the last laugh
>nervous chuckle
>silence....
>hear sobbing
>>
File: 20151226_121711.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151226_121711.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>688772611
That's kind of the plan, but moving to Japan is proving to be more difficult than I originally thought.
>>
This is the one that I remember the most clearly from my childhood.
I was about 12 and convinced my mom to take me to see Aliens. This dream happened that night.

>my family is going to my aunts house to go swimming
>pool is giant bowl of milk with huge Fruit Loops for inner tubes
>swimming having a good time
>have splash fight with cousin and then he starts dunking me
>when he stops everybody is in a panic
>my father pulls me out, carries me to our old car
>70's Malibu station wagon
>shit brown with tan vinyl interior
>we take off and go to the high school
>people are running all over
>smoke coming from everywhere
>we get out of the car and ate standing on the sidewalk
>then i see a xenomorph jump from the roof and tear some woman to pieces
>my father runs up, pushing my grandmother in a wheelchair
>Alien tosses my dad like a ragdoll
>he gets up and shoots it with a shotgun
>we all jump in the car
>screaming for my grandma to get in
>she has a blank look on her face
>she's paler and with sunken in eyes
>stares right at me while pushing her fingers into her neck
>reaches into her throat and pulls out a giant rusty knife
>my father speeds off screeching the tires
> an alien jumps on the roof and tears a hole open

That's when I woke up
>>
>>688762241
I once died, I dont remember how but I remember I was as kill as heat legend
>>
>>688760787
It sucks I dream every night and it's always either slightly unnerving or quite plesent but I almost never remember them. When i wake up I'm think about them but by the time I get in the shower I've forgotten.
>>
I don't remember the particulars, but the things that I remember most clearly are that my wife was a masturbation addict, I had a shit ton of laundry that I had to wash in the flooded front seat of my car (which granted me enough room to sit down in front of the seat), and being plagued by bright orange scorpions the size of my forearm. Also something about stealing pieces of people's houses.
>>
So when I was little I had the recurring dream. I'd walk down our hallway and hear my parents shower running, which was weird because I knew that they weren't home. I'd slowly approach their bathroom as a sense of dread washed over me. I see a figure in the shower but it wont answer me when I call. I finally get brave enough to check it out and when I open the show door there is noone standing there. I hear a bump under the sink where we keep our towel and when I open the drawer a pile of bones fall out. My mom then rushes in and grabs the skull she rushes to the living room with it and sets it on our table and declared that there a evil spirits. The skull and the rest of the bones fly into the living room and reassemble into a skeleton just sitting on the wall. Then I wake up

Doesn't sound too bad but it was absolutely terrifying as a kid. I've been scared of my parents room ever since and still get an eerie feeling whenever I go back there alone.
>>
>>688773350
I havn't had a nightmare in seventeen years. I discovered the secret to no nightmares.

And now I hardly ever dream. It sucks. Maybe the nightmares were a good thing. I had them all the time as a kid.
>>
I remember when I was a kid I had a fairly traumatizing dream. I was really attached to my mom was I was little. So that made this dream that much worse.
I can't remember what I did, but I had done something to piss my mom off really badly. She was so angry at me that she opened up the door to our basement and threw me down the stairs. I was on the ground, unable to even move and I asked her for help. And she told me that she didn't care about me anymore. The basement looked like a cave, and there were spiderwebs everywhere. The rest of the dream was just me sobbing in the darkness while a bunch of giant spiders crawled around me. Being the 4 year old pussy I was, I woke up crying.
>>
>>688762241
getting shot and hit by cars is more common for me. always wake up right at the impact/right before
>>
>>688773596
Read some creepy pasta on /x
>>
>>688773162
Then just move to Korea and visit Japan
>>
>>688760787
Haven't had a dream in a long time...
>>
>>688773936
stop smoking week
>>
>>688773896
>
>>
>>688773865
It doesn't work.

Any time i'm dreaming and shit starts to go down I realize i'm dreaming and give whatever monster is in the dream a punch knocking it into the sky.

I'm basically One Punch Man in my dreams whenever monsters show up. When I was younger I tried using guns to fight the monsters but guns never work for me in dreams, only fist fighting.

And kamehamehas. They always work.
>>
I dreamed I was finally making it with my hot cousin and I woke up and my whole body was shaking and pulsing with pleasure
>>
>>688774251
I actually did make it with my cousin once. It ruined our relationship.
>>
This whole time I thought I was posting on /r9k/.

Huh. Weird.
>>
>>688774375
Was it because she laughed at your small peepee?
>>
I remember being in a holding room. A creature made of pieces of flesh came in, it was fuckin wierd. Like it was made of random pieces of meat, dripping blood came in.

I grab it, it stabs me in the shoulder with a broken bone and I wrestle it out the door.

outside the door is a room full of them, killing people and generally being disgusting.

I thought I was in hell.

Then I jumped out the window and suddenly I was a bird. A red tailed hawk specifically, Flying through the forest and above the trees.

I think the second part was my brain trying to calm me down.
>>
>>688774940
She actually liked it. It's a decent size and thick.

She just pussied out the next day and didn't want to talk about it. I thought it was a sure thing and we'd be fucking all the time but she went psycho and later became super Christian then Catholic.

And a huge fucking bitch.
>>
>>688775214
Why can't women handle sex? Jesus Christ it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>688775394
It was because of his small peepee.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x332
>>688760787
This morning into the afternoon I took a nap on our love sack ( it's a giant bean bag chair) and had a dream that my boyfriend came up to me and gave me a kiss. Then I woke up, fell asleep again. The dream continued but this time I was sharing the love sack with a busty and big assed milf, and she was kissing me and running her hand up my chest. We were both naked and were cuddling.

It was one of those dreams where you drift in and out of real life consciousness.
Asked my boyfriend if he had kissed me while I was napping and he responded by telling me he ain't gay.

Apparently my dreams are bi even though all I want is to be a sissy cock slut.
>>
>>688766768
Sounds like you've got some self esteem issues if you're even dreaming about being 'alpha'. Smoke some pot, faggot. You're a beta bitch if you have to state you're an alpha let alone prove it.
>>
>>688775662
Must suck having mental illnesses, should really try killing yourself.
>>
I was on a stereotypical american road on foot(Think US Route 66).

It was fucking hot, like I need to drink before I die-hot. Two trucks were on the side of the road "guarded" by two mexicans, Danny Trejo type of dudes. I was afraid of them but I had no choice, I was thirsty so I asked them nicely if I could drink some Coca-Cola they had behind the trucks. First one said sure, no problem, go take some. He let me pass. So I get behind the truck and the second one is sitting there, on a bucket. He says that, indeed, I can take a bottle, but on one condition. He starts making noises and shits a donut (a real one) into the bucket then says I have to eat it if I want some fresh coca-cola. Can't remember the rest.
>>
>>688776402
It sounds like you are blocking out the memory of eating Mexican shit-donut. Could this be a metaphor for the increasing Latino population in the United States?
>>
>>688776402
Rusty Browns Ring Donuts
>>
>>688776309
Kek. Have tried and failed three times, happy now. No need to kill myself. I'm fine with it being a mental illness, it totally is. Doesn't mean I can't.... Enjoy the ride.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>688776826
>>
>>688776826
you failed because you missed the point of living...
>>
>>688775021
Took a bit but I found it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNOPphIviXc
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 264x240
>>688777087
Wut. How does that even makes sense. If I missed the point of living wouldn't that mean I succeeded in killing myself?

Genuinely curious about your reasoning.
>>
Was at house with wife. Wife's sister who is kind of dykish comes over. She's all pretty now with long hair and makeup. We all chill on bed under covers. I use my toes to rub between sister in laws legs. Feel her get wet. Then sister in law goes to answer door and says her friends are staying the night. I'm changing and friends come up. Wife pushes me in shower. Friends come in and admire penis. I tell them if they wanna see more they have to share too. Some are in bra and underwear already. They start to strip. I say not enough and go to grab towel to cover. Some start making out with each other. I wake up hard as diamonds. Good dream. Tell wife it was about just me and her. I always have dreams about her sisters. Not so much the duke. Her other sister is a strait blonde bimbo. Hot as fuck. Have stories of her too if interested.
>>
>>688777363
you aren't ready to die.
>>
In my latest dream, some thug broke in my house with a pistol and started running off. I chased him, and the guy tripped up on the sidewalk after being surprised by my pursuit. He fell.
And all this happened in twenty seconds in my dream:
I kick the pistol out of the hand of the thug, and stood over him with my legs too wide apart for safety. The pistol skidded on the concrete driveway. Lying on the ground, the thug swung a leg at my balls, but instead smacked my hand. While being too confident about my quick move, the guy swung on his side on the ground and kicked my left leg out from under me. Tumbling back, I notice the thug jumped up to run off. I get up quickly to continue the chase, only to see that the thug stooped to grab the pistol, then stopped and turned around. By then, I was a yard away and charging. While he lifted the pistol, I pushed the right hand that held the gun across his body, pointing the gun away. The thug swung his left arm at my head, and with a heavy smack with his palm, also grabbed my hair and yanked. I was still using my right hand to keep the pistol pointed in a safe-ish direction, but grabbed the thug's right upper arm with my left hand, straightened out the thug's arm while bearing the pain from my ripping hair, and drove my left leg up. My knee struck right at the elbow, breaking the thug's right arm. While only standing on my right leg, the thug dropped his left foot on my right toe and then leaned forward aggressively. My right hand found its way over the thug's finger on the trigger, and as I fell I moved the limp arm a little bit downwards towards the left leg of the thug. I squeezed that trigger and shot out the left knee of the guy, and then fell back on my head.
A hot girl came out of the house of the driveway we were fighting on. I whipped off my shirt to quickly bandage the knee of the now crippled thug. The girl saw the whole thing and called 911. I apologized for getting blood on the driveway. She smiled at me.
End Dream
>>
>>688760787
Well, a few days ago my friend lost his job.
I had a dream that it was all a huge misunderstanding, and he didn't actually get fired he just thought they were telling him that. But he wasn't and he'd still be there.
Woke up pretty sad.
I have a lot of horribly vivid dreams, sometimes I don't want to go to sleep because of them.
>>
>>688777490
Well to be fair the only reason I survived the last time is because my now boyfriend walked in on me hanging myself when I was halfway through a handle of vodka.

After about two weeks in a ward I just got to the point where I am now. Have no desire to off myself.
>>
i broke my fucking phone
>>
>>688760787
I had a dream that I was some sort of associate to this cute korean/japanese chick, and we were surveying land in this Kowloon Walled City type area. Some sort of alternative reality place with buildings everywhere and little grass/trees.

The dream ended when we were inside a building and she asked for a towel and then she dragged me into the shower with her and then we kissed.

I miss my ex :(
>>
>>688763329
Scary Movie 3
>>
>>688777934
you turned to suicide as a means of escape. to search for something better or at least less painful. you were and probably still are so caught up in the negativity of the situation that you see no ways to improve it. find a way to enjoy something. ANYTHING. then if you still feel like dying after that you'll succeed.
you have to be alive in order to die Anon.
>>
Anyone else suffer from sleep paralysis? Fuck that shit right?

I "woke up" the other night and all I could see was a psychedelic tiki mask screaming in TV static at me...
>>
>>688777300
Eh...They were bonier, more of a recently stripped fresh kill feel to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>688778466
I agree with your first part but not with the second (about still being stuck in that place). I'm very happy, constantly work on improving myself for my own sake, spend time on the things I love and with the people I love. I reconnected with my family who had originally disowned me. I haven't wanted to kill mused in over a year.

I do charity work in a local group for homosexual people who are struggling like I was and am literally doing hints I never thought I could possibly succeed at.

It's funny that I've never thought about how far I've come in detail until someone told me to kill myself.
>>
I dreamed about fucking a car, then i eyaculated, i dont even have a fetish with cars or something like that
>>
>>688778729
>>
>>688779283
im happy to hear that you are no longer in that awful state of perpetual sadness. keep it up. :)
>>
Im at a Airport, outside a plane crashes. Everyone freaks out, suddenly several Allahu Akbar guys screaming "Allahu Akbar" And bombing The Shit out of themselfes.
>>
>start off at school
>random school, dark and rainy night
>talking to randoms
>two friends come over the school intercom thing
>talk massive shit and say secrets about me or something
>get pissed off
>start running to the parking lot
>randoms follow me
>chase down the two friends
>random people grab them and hold them
>someone hands me an ax
>kick one of the friends in the knee
>falls down onto his side
>other friend screams
>i drive the ax into his head, spilling brains n shit on the ground
>other friend shits bricks and tries to wiggle free of the people holding him
>swing ax up, and then right onto the top of his head
>goes clean through to about his mouth
>leave them there
>wake up
no clue what the fuck brought it on but
>>
>>688779618

They didnt have a head.Well some of them did. But the one that attacked me was basically legs, arms unaturally splayed out, and the body/core was ripped open. Organs were hanging.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 770x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 770x514
I dreamt last night that Donald Trump kicked down my bedroom door, tossed me an M-16, and said "get up anon, we're making America great again" and then I tried to drive a SWAT truck while he was in the back throwing Trump steaks at people wearing Hillary shirts that were chasing us.
>>
File: aregulardickhead.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
aregulardickhead.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
So I was at a mall, and for some reason there were like hundreds of people there and I don't remember what I was doing but then these really weird looking things came which were called "dracos" for some reason, and started killing everyone. They had long and muscley pink bird legs, green apple looking bodies and one eye. They were breathing acid on people and they were melting and for some reason I saved Mr Mosby from "sweet life of zach and cody", which is especially weird because I never watched the show. He got killed anyway tho, but then I made it out of the mall and they were all locked in. Then it looked normal outside like nobody knew what just happened, So I figured it was this weird government thing and I didn't tell anyone because I thought they were gonna kill me if I did, but then I saw them outside of a toy store, like stockpiling ammo. I remember one of them said "the first test failed some reason, but that was just the start. We're gonna attack again, and this time we've got 56 nipples worth of new species" and I was like "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING" so I started running and they were chasing me but there was this one black one and he was faster than all the others and he started to catch up so I jumped off of this overpass thing and I was in this weird village. I tried to warn everybody about it but they just thought that I was one of those tinfoil hat kind of guys, you know, like the conspiracy theorists, so I kept trying to warn them but everyone just thought I was crazy and didn't believe me, so then I remember looking up at the sky and seeing them in like helicopters and stuff, like they were about to attack and then that's all I remember
>>
File: 9947.jpg (121 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
9947.jpg
121 KB, 1280x960
Last night I had a dream I told my ex I hope she's dies in a fire like her brother.

Her brother killed himself by lighting himself on fire lol

This is that piece of shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-04-27-15.png (769 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-04-27-15.png
769 KB, 1920x1080
>>688765697
Lol nice
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 512x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 512x460
>>688776625
I think you're right anon
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 45

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.