Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why do Americans get so buthurt about flag burning?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 44
File: US_flag_burning.jpg (167 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
US_flag_burning.jpg
167 KB, 725x1000
Why do Americans get so buthurt about flag burning?
>>
>>688390683

Because they've been tricked into actually thinking it's a symbol of freedom.
>>
>>688390683
probably for the same reason that the british are mad that they can't own 80% of the world anymore.
>>
>>688390961
edgy as fuck. i can already tell that you wear sketcher shaoeups and a fedora to school.
>>
>>688390683
same reason the Brits get pissed when you tun you empty pint upside down.
>>
>>688391260

You really thought that was edgy? Yikes.
>>
>>688391260
hey stfu he's able to lose weight magically by wearing those shoes so it lets him drink all the mountain dew he wants without having to worry
>>
File: 1289011228094.jpg (60 KB, 587x446) Image search: [Google]
1289011228094.jpg
60 KB, 587x446
>>688390683
Why are foreigners so obsessed with the US?
>>
>>688390683
Maybe because they live in a country worth loving you third world peasant nigger.
>>
>>688392192
because we've done more in 200 years then everyone else has in the insane amounts of time they've been around.
>>
Given the chance, I wouldn't want to live in America.

If I got caught with some weed, I would spend like 2 decades in jail, and come out with a stretched anus and a history of violence which I didn't have when I entered it.

Meanwhile, rapists and murderers get sentenced for like 5 years and get parole after 2.

Also, SJWs.
>>
Same reason britfags get mad about dumping tea into the harbor
>>
>>688390683
because as long as our population thinks that symbols are more meaningful than reality it is easier to control and you can tell them any shit you want, lie, change meanings etc.
>>
>>688392334
AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O
>>
>>688392334
Exactly. European fags privately dream of the freedoms we enjoy.
>>
>>688392633
What about us natives. We are still pissed at y'all.
>>
>>688393355
Have another case of beer and shut up.
>>
>>688393200
> the freedoms

What "freedoms"?

you have more of your population in jail than any nation on the planet.

half your population are denied basic rights of birth control.

you work the longest hours in the first world, for the lowest amount of days off...

what are these so-called "freedoms" you have that you imagine the whole of europe is denied?
>>
>>688392334

I love it when you faggots talk about what "we" did when talking about the country you happened to have been born in.
>>
>>688392616

"If I got caught with some weed..." That's changing quickly. Especially with our population of PSTD vets...
>>
File: 1255485484812.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1255485484812.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>688392633
>dumping tea into the harbor
Every December 16th, I throw a tea bag into the harbor where I work and chuckle to myself.
>>
>>688393543

In theory, their amendment is a little bit more specific on personal freedoms than that of other countries.

In practice, it amounts to squat.
>>
>>688393509
Don't drink, friend. But don't appreciate the generalization. Wise up son.
>>
>>688393200
Which freedom ? To get shot by a crazy guy? To hope that my kid wont get killed in school ? Yeah right , muuh guns muuh freeduuhm , usa isnt free
>>
>>688393543
So-called freedoms that you slackers were given during D day ass wipe. You take too much for granted.
>>
>>688393594

Granted, it has been legalized in some states and hopefully others will follow.

But what I'm alluding to is the broader fact that the US prison system is broken. Like, really broken.
>>
>>688393919
>So-called freedoms that you slackers were given during D day ass wipe

So, none that you can actually name?

And, tell me, how exactly was that solely you, when 3/5th of the beaches at D-Day were commonwealth troops?
>>
>>688393742
Congrats to you. And not so much generalization as what I've met. That being said, I'm an alcoholic so I meet most people in bars.
>>
>>688393822
Read your own news. No rapes? No murder? My kids are fine with high honors in a small school. And they will defend their rights with their life. How about yours until the next dictator surfaces...?
>>
File: qw487cn 3q76i4gf.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
qw487cn 3q76i4gf.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
>>688391498
>edgy. Yikes
>yikes
jeepers creepers
>>
If you don't support the right to exercise the first amendment at all times, you're what's wrong with this country. The wingnuts tend to feel that way about the second amendment, so it's the exact same thing. Don't like seeing flags burned? Move.
>>
>>688394042
This thread isn't about prison...
>>
>>688392689

This pretty much, not just an American problem though.
>>
File: u mad england.jpg (134 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
u mad england.jpg
134 KB, 500x383
>>688393572
yeah we may have come from you people but we had a plan to show the world how we could be better, and it worked despite your best efforts to keep us in line. Then the rest of the world realized they didn't need to take your shit and you lost your little sovereign dreamland.

Suck my fat american dick you bitch. You lost so hard you're still butthurt literally 2 centuries later.
>>
>>688392334
This tbh famalam
>>
>>688393200
note to self. freedom is having 60 million niggers
>>
File: 1386468181345.png (190 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1386468181345.png
190 KB, 396x396
>>688393919
Right, D-Day, the monumental turning point in the war
>>
>>688394158
Freedom of press.
Freedom of religion. (hows that muslim population looking?)
Freedom of speech.
...to name a few, asshole
>>
>>688394345
>this thread isn't about the things that suck about the US

It is relevant to this discussion.

>>688394442

Not sure if bait.
>>
>>688394457
England literally owned most of Africa and India (they're niggers too) long before America was a thing.
>>
>>688394730
it's a direct insult, retard.
>>
>>688394457
Nice acceptance of all peoples and races. Must be a euro-nazi? Lighting the gas chambers there?
>>
>>688394612
https://rsf.org/en/ranking

I want you to scroll down until you find the United States. Right behind Slovenia there.
>>
>>688394515
This fucking idiot must be russian. I bet you believe the turning point in the war was when your glorious leader smothered the germans on the eastern front with millions of unarmed human wave russian soldiers
>>
>>688394744
And if it wasn't for America, how would you have fared during WW2? How soon you forget.
>>
>>688394237
>Read your own news. No rapes? No murder?

Well, we are free to live our daily lives with a national murder rate that's only 1/4 that of the US. So yes. No Murders, compared to you.

And the rapes? I think you've been listening to Fox news a little too much. my country, Scotland, has 17 rapes per 100,000.
America has 29 per 100,000.

and before you start screaming about Sweden, you do know thier laws are different that that every single instance of domestic rape is listed as a seperate crime there. so, if a woman says "I was raped for a year by my husband who forced me to have sex", in the US, that is listed as one rape. in Sweden, its 365.
>>
>>688395017
No, I simply reject the idea that some Americans landing in 1943 somehow single-handedly saved freedom and democracy, as a lot of them make it sound. It's shitty revisionism that glorifies the US, which had a partial and lesser role in the conflict.

Maybe next time you read something disagreeing with you, don't assume they're on the complete opposite of the spectrum. I know nuance is hard for Americans, but give it a whirl.
>>
>>688395120
good chance we still would have sold them weapons if we didn't get involved.

Also Russia kind of destroyed everything when Hitler did a 360 nohope
>>
>>688394837
you should move to sweden fam
>>
>>688395197
>17 rapes
17 reported rapes
ftfy
>>
>>688395281
history is written by the victors- you wouldn't know since you lost the revolutionary war
>>
>>688390683
American here. Don't really care.
It's a symbolic representation of your hatred for a group of people.
It's no different than when Muslims burn European flags.
>>
>>688395438
Oh, so facts get changed by winners? No retard, facts are facts, and we must wade through revisionist bullshit to find the truth. Try reading a fucking book.

I don't know how I lost anything. First of all, I wasn't alive back then and share no real connection to anyone involved. Second of all, I don't even share that bullshit nationality you're talking about. Not everyone who disagrees with you has some ulterior vindictive motive.
>>
Are you seriously departing your little weak ass country is the model for the whole fucking violent world we live in. Wake up bro.
>>
>>688390683
Because nationalism and racial pride are not dead, you degenerate D&C shill.

America is a white nation. Whites made it great to begin with, we will make it great again soon. Trump is only the beginning.

Citizens are waking up every day, seeing what Tyrone, Paco, Pajeet, and (((Goldstein))) have done to our country, and they are not happy. The fires are rising, anon.

BUILD A WALL.

BUILD IT TALL.

DEPORT THEM ALL.
>>
>>688390683
cause they think america is apart of them and they are insecure and feel like someone is attacking them and they are just needy for attention
>>
>>688395281
Propose a book on that topic. I'll read it.
>>
>>688394442
Nobody wants to suck your nasty mutilated jew cock fatso.
You're literally the most ridiculed nation of undereducated, oppressed, halfwits the modern world has ever seen and just to prove the point and truly drive the point home you're gonna vote trump in. Why ever freedoms you thought you had are gonna vanish faster than your cousins virginity at her 13 birthday party.
>>
>>688395337
Why compromise my manhood?
>>
>>688395686
>Not everyone who disagrees with you has some ulterior vindictive motive
you're in the wrong fucking place if you truly believe that shit

Nice attitude btw: "I didn't see it happen so we didn't lose"
>>
>>688390683
I don't know maybe because it is a flag that represents our country? How would you feel if we burn your flag you fucking eurocuck? Oh wait you would feel nothing because you are a cuck who already sits idly by while your wives and children's are raped
>>
>>688395756
Dude. Hi. We were here first.
>>
>>688395921
I hate trump. I hate clinton. Don't blame me.
>>
>>688392334
we were so leet that the british told us we could be understudy during ww1, and then passed us the reins during ww2. and now we're going to win/prevent ww3.

we're like the eldest son who dropped out of college at 19 and moved out who had the entire family business left to him
>>
>>688390683
Why do blacks get offended by being called nigger?

Why do gays get offended by being called faggots?

Why do women get offended by being called slut, bitch, or baby factory?

Your question and these all have the same answer, because people choose to be offended by such actions. They choose to let their emotions be dictated by these negative symbolisms.
>>
>>688396359
...and ran that shit like it's never been run with and economy which is the envy of the entire world. And has a military that is more powerful that all of your military 10x over. Explain that with your fucking piss ant logic.
>>
>>688396252
No one blames you. Diminished responsibility is a sound defence for your actions when you're born retarded.
>>
>>688396667
Responsibility. Big words for a country being bombed to shit by Hitler...
>>
>>688396128
It doesn't matter who was here first. The only thing that matters is who took control of it. History is wrote by the victors, and America is the victor over all other races and creeds who have tried to take our land.
>>
>>688394612
>Freedom of press.

You do know that the US ranks lower in freedom of press than Norway,Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Ireland, Estonia, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Germany, Portugal, Canada, New Zealand, Uruguay, the UK, Belize, the Czech Republic, Even Namibia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

Go and take a look how low down that list the US is, and realise that you are SIGNIFICANTLY less free than us.

>Freedom of religion. (hows that muslim population looking?)
Hang on, so you're saying that we don't have freedom of religion, because we dont go around persecuting Muslims here? you don't really understand what "freedom of religion" is, do you?

>Freedom of speech.
Shit, so, what is Article 10 of the European Convention of Human rights?

Article 10 – Freedom of expression
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.

It would help, if you actually knew what we had, before you start saying we dont have all the things we do have... it just makes you look a little bit more stupid whenever you open your mouth and come out with this shit.
>>
>>688393543
America's population density is one of the best in the world

we're the first nation to even attempt to be scientifically orchestratedf

we're not perfect

in fact we're historically flawed

but our founders accidentally created a system of government that first empowered the bourgiesie, then emopowered the agrarian farmer and enterprising business, man, and even eventually rectified slavery

it's a process of refinement

our founding documents have inspired generation after generation to refine the American experiment in order to at the very least TRY toincrease freedom

our narrative of liberty will never end, and despite small steps backwards, we consistently make giant leaps for mankind

PS we touched the moon first
>>
>>688396128
So, what you're saying is:

Asia for Asians

Mexico for Mexicans

Africa for Africans

America (and Europe) for everyone?

I'm sorry, but YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.
>>
>>688396736
And makes you look a little more ignorant when you state our flag is worth burning at all... you seriously have no clue. How would you feel if your flag was burned or do you have no loyal honor. Actually do you even know what that is?
>>
seriously, can any murican here give an answer that isnt blah blah freedom blah
>>
>>688397163
bro we put it in our founding documents tho
>>
>>688396892
We didn't try to take your land asshole...
My forefathers and families are happy as a fucking clam till you showed up.
>>
>>688396913

I kek'd so hard at the freedom of religion bit

"OMG WE HAV RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND U DONT BECUZ U HAVE LOTS OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS LOLOLOL"

Do you even rights bro?
>>
>>688397130
"PS we touched the moon first"
hahahahaha. Yes. Yes we did.
>>
>>688390683

Why does every other country get so butthurt when you tell them soccer is gay?
>>
>>688397316
National and racial pride. It hasn't quite been beaten out of us yet, unlike the member states of the EU.
>>
>>688397495
if this anon is a native then he's right you stole his land like the niggers you are
>>
>>688397374
No, we did not. That's a common intentional misinterpretation by the left, in the same way the left attempts to misinterpret the wording of the second amendment to make it out as though citizens were never meant to own guns. Fuck off with that shit, shill.
>>
>>688397518
>>688396913

Most people misunderstand that the desire for freedom of religion comes from the complicated relationship between religious authorities and at the time, youthful secular authroities. Imagine if our supreme court claimed a relationship to the divine and could just bullshit things instead of having to filter their bullshit through precedentual law and philosophical wrangling
>>
>>688395344
>17 rapes
>17 reported rapes
>ftfy

that'll be "fixed it with entirely unsupported claims pulled fresh from my arsehole for you", right?

Because I think you might be in for a little bit of a shock when you go do some research on the subject of the rates of reported rape in say, the UK, the US, and Sweden.

particularly the fact that the US and UK have almost exactly the same percentage of estimated rapes reported - about 80% of rapes are estimated to go unreported in both countries. Meanwhile Sweden has only 20% of all rapes unreported to police.

So, again, your lack of any facts to back up your claims will show how much of an idiot you are.
>>
>>688397680
but soccer IS gay
>>
>>688397711
And we will fight. Unlike the neutered eurotards.
>>
>>688397838
Niggers didn't steal anything. Get a clue.
>>
>>688397977
Agreed. Historically, it has only taken 3% of any population to rebel against a government. An UNARMED population. This is why the left is pushing so hard to remove guns. A lot more than 3% of America would gladly participate, and all of them are armed. The government knows, as soon as open rebellion is declared on any large scale, they're fucked.
>>
File: 65117.png (237 KB, 1327x819) Image search: [Google]
65117.png
237 KB, 1327x819
this always give me a smile
>>
Enough is enough. Let's go have a brew bros. We are all on the same side. Against fucking muslims bastards. They killed too many of my men in Iraq. *neverforget
>>
>>688390683
MUH FREEDOM!!!!
>>
>>688390683
It symbolizes the generations of sacrifice that was the cost of liberty. One of those liberties is unrestricted speech and protest.

Go ahead, burn the flag you fools. You're just reaffirming everything it stands for.
>>
>>688397879
first off stop calling me a leftist

The language jefferson used was interpreted much more broadly than the upper crust intended for it to be. The slippery slope of liberty is a good thing. We had the challenge of keeping agrarian farmers from toppling thegovernment just after the revolution, we confronted geographically challenges to our sovereignty by the British, French, and Mexicans, we confronted the challenge of integrating an oppressed slave race into our society, we confronted the challenge of preventing totalitarian communisms from spreading rampant across Europe and Asia.

Our next challenge is bring Islam out of the stone age

when we accept foreigners, they accept our ideals and then the diaspora typically spreads them back home. it's a long process, but it's necessary for man to become multiplanetary

And dude I'm a lifetime NRA member. Individual right to ownership is the only acceptable interpretation

ownership should define membership in the militia, and registration only leads to confiscation

don't fuck with me
>>
File: pig of freedom.gif (4 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
pig of freedom.gif
4 MB, 359x202
>>688390683
>>
>>688398666
satanic trips
>>
>>688390683
burning the national flag is illegal in a shitload of countries
>>
>>688396874
Wut?
You realise the war's over right??
You realise also that the RAF dealt with Hitler's blitzkrieg without any US simpletons shooting their own side out the sky, right??
Also, responsibility is one word, not multiple words.
Hous Dat USA edumacation sistern wurkin out 4u Bro?
>>
>>688398572
You are a piece of shit. Live with that. Sleep at night knowing that. Wake thinking, I'm a piece of shit. And as you go through your day think, I should kill myself. It would be a favor to this people I live among. Then do it.
>>
>>688398925
Education is working fine. And we were glad to assist when you needed the help. and we will do it agin next time. And there WILL be a next time.
>>
>>688398925
ok but preventing hitler from taking the second best country in the world is only half of winning. the other half, you needed our ships through lend-lease to keep that kraut scum from trying again

and real talk all those ivans that died did more work than either of us, we just deserved to lead more than Joseph "everybody wants to kill me" Stalin
>>
>>688398925
Fucking fingers not working... you understand after a pint or two...no? lol
>>
I agree, it is disrespectful but it is what America has worked for, for so long, Freedom. Those freedoms include burning our flag. It's a good practice.
>>
>>688399335
The lend lease liberty ships were essential to keep Britain stocked with grain and munitions. They did nothing to prevent Hitler invading because that was entirely dependent on air superiority which he could not achieve due to the continued efforts of the (USAF free) RAF and other commonwealth and allied aircrews.
That is until the US movie industry rewrites the whole episode to reflect the misguided views of the brainwashed, gum chewing, American public. Just like the whole 'enigma' thing.
>>
Basically, if you question us standing up for our apparent and literal freedoms, and defend ourselves against oppressors to such, what do you stand for?
>>
When you retire an American flag you usually burn it but with great dignity. When some Mudslime burns the flag it is an insult. And any insult is seen as a threat. And any threat is a threat against the USA as a whole. The USA is the Sparta of the modern world. We will always fight because that is what we are taught to do from birth. As Europe burns and the Norse countries slowly become feminist and brown. You will ask us to help you and we will take over it all and Europe will be America 2.
>>
>>688401017
So by your broken third world logic, we burn our flags with honor and we shouldn't oppress anyone that disrespects us? And that and other unnamed atrocities make us sparta? Do tell. And also share the amount of money we (the US) supply your government with for internal domestic support also...clueless.
>>
>>688392616
Actually those drug offenses are either by having massive amounts of weed or if it's a repeat offense which every nation handles differently. So one weed charge won't be a felony but after 5 or 6 it will.
>>
Good lord you guys quit so easily. I'm not supporting Clinton or Trump. I thing the whole things in the tank. (look that up). But honestly, my people, bikers, truckers, natives and blue collar people are tough. Not the half-wits europeans make them out to be. Not the Walmart crowd you see on the web. Hell no. And the facts are, we defend our allies. We stand for ourselves and our friends. Yuma never understand that but it's who we are. Call us and we may just lay down our lives for your family. Check history to see if that's true on our account. On your account. Not so much.
>>
>>688401502
One of the ways to retire a US flag is to burn it. Is that hard to understand? The USA constant state of war is because we are a warrior culture. Is that hard to understand? When we see a flag burned by Mudslimes we take that as a threat. Is that hard to understand? And I'm not even sure what your last part means because I am an American you fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>688402198
Most civilized states in the US have decriminalized weed. The ones that haven't are not a place you want to be.
>>
I think Mexico gets more butthurt about Flag and Mexico honor shit, i dont really do...
>>
>>688402310
>But honestly, my people, bikers, truckers, natives and blue collar people are tough. Not the half-wits europeans make them out to be.

You know, I dont know a single european who thinks you guys are "half-wits".

What we think is that you are horribly un-aware of the world beyond your borders. Not stupidity. Ignorance. The US as a whole is horribly ignorant of what the world is like - and not just in things like international politics, but in general little things, like what other culture and people are actually like. I've been through midwest US and frankly, it shocked me how little people knew - instead regurgitating this horribly narrow-minded, jingoistic shit from Fox. people saying that everyone "hates our freedoms" and the likes. Bullshit. there are many things that are hated.... predator drone strikes on families, killing women and children. Extraordinary rendition. billions sent to zionists who are bulldozing palestinean homes. All those are things people hate the US for. For "freedoms". No. But the people I've encountered sincerely seem to think that's the sum total of the reasons.

So I'm afraid you are wrong. we do not make you out to be half-wits.We do not think what you imagine. We have our opinions, and they are not positive - but they are very different reasons to what you imagine.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 236x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 236x231
Can't burn this one.
>>
>>688391498
Jinkies
>>
File: 1465342880222.jpg (202 KB, 530x558) Image search: [Google]
1465342880222.jpg
202 KB, 530x558
>>688390683
hhhhh
>>
>>688391167
kek, nope
>>
>>688391490
what? no we don't?
>>
>>688390683
because muh god, muh religion, they are fucking stupid.
>>
>>688391260
>>688391674
the butthurt is strong in those guys.
>>
>>688403941
If you think that us as a whole you're as ignorant. Myself and many of my brothers and sisters have seen the international politics. It's self serving bullshite. No?
>>
>>688403941
That is because we don't care. What happen in your neck of the woods is irrelevant. We are isolationists by design. We have two giant oceans on either side. And 50 states and many other territories As our playground. We don't care about your culture because when it comes down to it we find you all boring.
>>
File: tumblr_ngdea3ts441ttj3v1o1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngdea3ts441ttj3v1o1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x500
That's pretty much just an OldFag thing.
>>
>>688406093
They will never get this unless they lived our reality of the world hating them at every turn...
>>
>>688406093
>That is because we don't care. What happen in your neck of the woods is irrelevant.

And this is why we consider you ignorant.

because it isn't "irrelevant". your actions in the middle east destabilised the region resulting in ISIS' rise. The actions of libyans has resulted in a wave of refugees crossing into italy, something I'm aware and concerned by, despite the fact I'm not Italian.

and so on. You have this monstrously blinkered perspective of the world, and then you think you should go tell them what to do? that's ignorance. and you think its a positive thing. Its not. its one of the worst, most depressing traits of the US, that you have somewhere along the line managed to twist the reality that ignorance is a failing, and make it, to you, seem like a quality.

Only in the minds of you, and others equally narrow-minded, is ignorance a quality. to the rest of the world, we look on aghast while you revel in that ignorance. And even more so, when you then have the nerve to say that what happens here is irrelevant, but you should have the right to tell us how we should live our lives. How fucking dare you?

Do you think we shouldn't care about what's going on in your country? We're terrified of what's going on there, because we are not ignorant, and in Trump we see a horrible mirror of Mussolini, and history repeating itself, and the rise of authoritarian fascism taking place right now, as it did in Europe in the 1930's. We're equally concerned by what's happening in the South China Seas. Or in Syria. or the clampdown on liberties in Russia. All, way away from us. but we do not think for once second that because they're far away, we shouldn't give a fuck, and not even learn what's going on.

Do you not feel shame for the fact that you are ignorant of the facts about what is going on the bigger world, than just your own little blinkered corner of the planet?

How can you not be ashamed of that?
>>
>>688390683
i asked my mother the same question and her whole rant can be summed up with: CAUSE MURRICA MEANS FREEDUM!!!
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>688407771
dude your country helped us in the middle east lmao. Also you retarded nato countries did, none of you shits had any problem with it. Glad you're the ones getting cucked into taking all the sand nigger in while we enjoy our cheap oil.
>>
>>688407864
we do have more gun rights than any other country in the world :)
>>
>>688397130
>PS we touched the moon first
Maybe you should move there.
Just a suggestion.
>>
>>688404801
They did when I was there. Probably before you were born.
>>
>>688408938
jelly?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>688408443
and look where it got us
>>
>>688407771
You plead and you beg but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what happens elsewhere. We will still be moving on with our daily lives because we created a system that allows us a level of comfort free from the bullshit that you froth at the mouth for. We do know what's going on in the world but we don't care because it is unimportant. We do what we want when we want. We have control of the whole world. Every change in power is our doing. We are playing the world like a game of chess and we win every time.
>>
>>688409218
Yep and now you got more Muslims, and soon you will be a Muslim country. White Brits in London are now the minority.
>>
>>688409218
I don't give a fuck about that lol. Not my fault Bill Clinton passed gun free zones so no one can protect the children with guns. He made every school a nice little soft target. My ar-15 will be pried from my dead hands before I hand it over.
>>
>>688409218
I take it you don't like the Constitution of the United States.
>>
>>688409218
Funny thing is about the mass shootings are in gun free zones.
>>
>>688409597
Good. And then we will attack you.
>>
File: 14854656313.jpg (109 KB, 964x617) Image search: [Google]
14854656313.jpg
109 KB, 964x617
>>688393649
>>
>>688395756

>Indians, Chinese, and Mexicans exploited as cheap labor build America

>""""""""White Nation"""""""""

o i am laffin
>>
>>688409968
To take a quote from north korea. "I got nukular weapon" )
>>
>>688398925
MEGAKEK!!
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>688409597
im american actually
>>688409731
record it so i can laugh when you get gunned down (the edge is strong in me today)
>>688409772
i just don't think psychopaths should be aloud to own guns
>>688409917
do you honestly think 90 morons with guns would help the situation?
>>
>>688410046
How do exploiting the subhumans make us less white?
>>
File: the stupidest thing.jpg (12 KB, 236x190) Image search: [Google]
the stupidest thing.jpg
12 KB, 236x190
>>688409597
> White Brits in London are now the minority.

Where do you come up with this bullshit?

I dont know what scares me more. the fact that you trot out this nonsense, or the fact you seem to totally believe it to be true.
>>
>>688410046
They wouldn't have done it with out the white man. It's like you saying your building a house. No you didn't the contractor and the people you hired did LOL.
>>
>>688410292
>recorded
it's called taking a screenshot you massive sperg
>>
>>688398944
>I'm a piece of shit
>I should kill myself.

Go for it!
>>
>>688410292
>i just don't think psychopaths should be aloud to own guns

I agree People need to be held accountable for their actions.

>do you honestly think 90 morons with guns would help the situation?

Obviously not having them did nothing to help either. If their were someone with a gun the casualty list would probably be shorter.
>>
>>688392334
>never read history from rest of the world
>>
>>688390683
You spelled butthurt wrong.
>>
America was founded by a bunch of pussies hat couldn't handle Europes taxes and thought it'd be easier to just run away and make hteir own nnation
>>
>>688390683
>Why do Americans get so buthurt about flag burning?
Amerifag here
Makes me feel patriotic
Ultimate expression of free speech
>>
>>688390683
Because if the illusion of a united and patriotic state would crumble then the whole country would crumble.

"SURE WE GOT SUM PROBLEMS BUT WE DE BESTEST!! USA!!"
>>
>>688406093
>We are isolationists by design

'Cept when it comes to the desire to drop bombs on any country with more than one letter in its name!
>>
>>688410909
>Obviously not having them did nothing to help either. If their were someone with a gun the casualty list would probably be shorter

i just think it would be confusing if multiple people had guns (like 5 or 6 not 1 or 2) because personally if i were a cop i wouldn't take the time to find out if the person in my sights was the shooter or some vigilante wannabe id just open fire. but thats just me
>>
>>688411532
>drop bombs on any country with more than one letter in its name!
lol good one retard
>>
>>688390683
Because we're like the drunk guy at the party just walking around waiting on someone to provoke him so he can fight.
>>
>>688400855
i said nothing about lend lease preventing invasion except inasmuch as defeating the Nazis prevented a second invasion
>>
this episode of everybody shitting on other countries for no reason but to feel superior
>>
>>688403144
this means Mississippi is civilized
>>
>>688392192
because you're so noisy. it's like having a shitty gf. you can try to ignore her, but she'll only shout louder, bitching with her shrill voice.

every time you have an election, the usa is on the brink of collapse and civil war.

when one of your pet dictators don't want to kiss your ass anymore, you destabilize a whole region resulting in the biggest humanitarian crisis since the war.

it's like having a gf that throws a fit and goes nuts and destroys the whole house while you're just trying to have your morning, and you don't even know what she's mad about.

it's very hard to ignore, no matter how much you try.

>mfw americans are lynching each other over a little election with zero suitable candidates
>>
Find ku ug gu of Trump ga guu ku office. It is 2016.
>>
>>688408938
trust me, I will move there long before any of your kin can afford to
>>
Wouldn't worry about it. When a bunch hippies or Pac-men are burning your flag, it's usually a sign you're doing something right.
They burn the flag because they're helpless to do anything real.
>>
>>688390683
You guys think all Americans are the same? You think that what you see isn't just the loud minority? You sir are a dumb fuck, the US is a very big place. Don't let the media set your opinions on people so readily.
>>
>>688413556
The U.S. is 50 different countries that have just chosen to hate each other less than every other governing body
>>
>>688390683
Because it works better as toilet paper
>>
File: red.jpg (17 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
17 KB, 242x242
>>688413269
>thinking that's the preferable place to live
>>
>>688414032
it's preferable if you want to experience something special

people said the same thing about america when it was being settled

i mean obviously a socialist wants things the easy way so you wouldn't want to even try to hack the frontier life
>>
>>688397130
>at the very least TRY toincrease freedom
we already achieved it, bruh.

>make giant leaps for mankind
you're a cocky nation of belligerent imbeciles.

>PS we touched the moon first
european scientists did nearly all of it. that's why the chief rocket expert was named wernher von braun, and not billy bob dangertydoo.
>>
File: 17uixoz1mb2vkjpg[1].jpg (1006 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
17uixoz1mb2vkjpg[1].jpg
1006 KB, 1600x900
>>688403953
no, not the american flag either, it's the french flag that's on the moon.
>>
>>688390683
Unlike you SOME Americans actually care about borders, language, and culture.

Hows that white genocide coming along for you in Europe buddy? Did you actually manage to get the courage to frown at your wife as she cucks you with the blacks and muslims?

Nevermind that, go to your safe space and get some ice cream.
>>
meruca invented everything good
>cars
>lightbulbs
>ac and dc electricity
>x86
>windows
>linux
>all the good programming langs
suck our dicks you swine
>>
Burning any country's flag is a sign of disrespect.
>>
>>688415618

Brits just aren't concerned about it because all their patriotic pride is invested in an old German lady who's the product of centuries of incest.
>>
File: monument.png (611 KB, 800x429) Image search: [Google]
monument.png
611 KB, 800x429
>>688414918
>people said the same thing about america when it was being settled
try growing crops on the moon.

>hurrdurr murca will invent dragoons befor europoor
i love that you're making up a fantasy scenario to feel superior. you will never live on the moon, even if that was a better place to live (it will always be a shit place to live). the fact that you think your fantasizing about living on the moon somehow proves america superior only proves that you're an imbecile.
>>
>>688415072
yes but american scientists took the trip and did the ground work. Call it grunt work if you want but American scientists had the fun and took the pictures.

don't lump me in with the trump and hillary supporters. I'm anti-war, anti-intervention, and pro- gun.
My nation is beligerent, but to deny that American freedom is great (i have not once said euro freedom is not great) is just stupid. Our freedoms are different.

Also, i didn't say we invented freedom, I said we invented the experimental government.

You guys should also realize that having america and Britain both be democracies of different natures is probably the best thing that ever happened to this planet

competing forms of democracy is better than a democratic monopoly
>>
>>688415315
>actually care about borders, language, and culture.
newflash: america was called a melting pot for a reason.
every group you want to keep out have already lived for generations by the millions inside the usa.

you idiots are just fighting yourselves. a caucasian, hispanic, african, or asian are all equally american, dufus.
>>
>>688416038
your stupid church means nothing compared to
>>688415574
>>
>>688416171

>House of Lords
>Democracy
>>
File: Mountrushmore.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Mountrushmore.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>688416038
Sorry I can't hear you over all the TNT i'm exploding to carve our greatest americans into the side of a FUCKING MOUNTAIN
>>
>>688416400
>wanting to keep illegals out
>fighting ourselves
>illegals
>ourselves
logic m8
>>
>>688416692
and a slam dunk for the win
>>
>>688411308
Worked pretty well I'd say.
>>
>>688404933
A countries flag has nothing to do with a deity or religion at all. Do you live under a fucking rock or something?
>>
>>688411308
>you don't like big government and high taxes?
>You are a pussy.
Spoken like a true cuck
>>
>>688411613
You see when you actually know how to handle a gun such as go threw classes or military or a cop. You learn how to conduct and identify yourself to the police.
>>
As an American I couldn't care less that people burn the flag. That shit doesn't matter. We should be more pissed at the fact that journalists are getting beheaded.
>>
>>688410367
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246288/Census-2011-UK-immigrant-population-jumps-THREE-MILLION-10-years.html
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWrhgjL0DbE
be cool like dindu lives matter and spit on the flag
>>
>>688407771
All of nato is involved in this, fool. Including you and your dumb ass country, unless you suck so bad your country isn't even included in nato. I don't agree with us being there myself in the first place because that whole region is trash anyway. Shit just happens that way, people like to make money off the industrial war complex, etc. You know we have more oil in the Dakotas alone than that entire region?
>>
Also to answer your question its not the flag that they're butthurt about, it's what the flag represents and what it stands for. A symbol of the United States and freedom.
>>
>>688416171
>did the ground work
wernher von braun and his german team did all of it, and they did all the ground work while experimenting with the v2 rocket.

just because your country doesn't have history doesn't mean you don't need to learn the rest of the world's history.

that's why only americans think the world is only 6000 years old, that sounds really long for you. but everyone else is like "bitch, we've lived here for more than 10 000 years!" fuck, i've lived in houses that are older than america.

>American scientists had the fun and took the pictures.
kek. you're such a pathetic tool. your inferiority complex is palpable.

>we invented the experimental government.
again, learn fucking history. most countries had "experimental government" thousands of years before usa existed.

>having america and Britain both be democracies of different natures is probably the best thing that ever happened to this planet
history.... learn history....
democracies are hardly new, they're great, but not anywhere new or original. in a thousand years this will just be another page in a book. huge democratic nations have existed and fallen (a bit like usa is doing right now). for the people living there, it was the peak of civilization, yet, one or two thousand years later, it's as if they never existed at all.

>competing forms of democracy
usa has a two party system, which is just slightly better than a one party system. most of europe has many parties all competing on nearly an equal level.
>>
File: 61702_6006622266_eebabdd3cc_b.jpg (75 KB, 1017x575) Image search: [Google]
61702_6006622266_eebabdd3cc_b.jpg
75 KB, 1017x575
>>688416692
>>688416824
>didn't even finish it
>>
>>688390683
Just go suck your Queens old wrinkled ass.
>>
>>688417840
i get it, your scientists laid the foundation, i'm saying it was americans that got to 4 wheeling and take selfies on the moon

you guys got to build fancy ships, and we got to ride over and kill all the brown people and explore america, I get it.
>>
>>688417786
This. I'm no patriot, and the fact some butt hurt schmucks are burning the flag doesn't really bother me. But it'd be like me going to England and pissing on the queens face, or wiping my shit on the hall way walls of the Lou. Or burning your flag, weather your a patriot or not, it's just disrespectful.
>>
>>688417840
>most of europe has many parties all competing on nearly an equal level.

Europe votes in their leader who still takes command down from the leaders of the EU who you did not vote for. It's rather sad. Do you support your country leaving the EU?
>>
File: 1376312405112.jpg (26 KB, 390x400) Image search: [Google]
1376312405112.jpg
26 KB, 390x400
>>688398944
i lold
>>
>>688390961
/thread
>>
>>688391260
I bet you wear the flag as a shirt you Whiskey Tango trailer park dweller
>>
>>688417840
see, you're over here insulting me and I'm just trying to have fun verbally sparring with you about great achievements of mankind. you have no manners. Europeans are so arrogant
>>
File: asian child.gif (744 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
asian child.gif
744 KB, 245x300
>>688390683
because our flag is on the moon and yours isnt
>>
File: 1419365224352.gif (288 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1419365224352.gif
288 KB, 200x200
>>688390683
same reason extremists burn it. because its a representation of our nation; a symbol of freedom and power.
>>
>>688418013
many works of art held in high regard go unfinished
>>
File: 1360946525847.jpg (77 KB, 700x717) Image search: [Google]
1360946525847.jpg
77 KB, 700x717
>>688416692
Lol, you have one monument which you didn't even finish due to getting broke in WW2. It is barely 70 years old and ugly as fuck.
>>
>yuropoor come onto an american website
>shit talk americans
Can we name one big European website americans go on? Before you name bbc.com, no we don't go on big black cocks.com
>>
>>688394237
Where is this scarey dictator going to come from? Last time I checked we have checks and balances that work fine. I am more worried about the niggers and white trash that have guns.
>>
>>688418301
my country isn't even in the eu. europe isn't a country. it's a collection of independent countries, eu is a cooperation project among some european countries. britain is the country currently considering leaving the eu. eu has certain trade and border agreements etc. which some countries wanted to be a part of and others didn't. my country has had public votes twice or so if we should join, and we didn't.

>trying to pretend usa is freer than my country
>doesn't even know how europe works
bitch, please.
>>
>>688395344
We have alot more rapes that go unreported in the US because niggers don't report rapes to the police because they don't "snitch".
>>
>>688419216
read my post again and then tell me where I said the EU was a country.
>pro tip
>you cannot
>because you are an illiterate slav
>>
>>688418903
you obviously haven't seen it in person, and you also are taking things too seriously. We also have an obelisk in our nation's capital; we also walk amongt and may touch the statues of our presidents, and fallen soldiers. (not all of them, like the tomb of the unknown soldier).

and it's really not our fault at all for WW2 happening so I don't understand why everyone holds us so fucking accountable for doing more than our fair share. we resupplied the navies of europe, we fed manpower into the homestretch of the war, and we helped finance the reconstruction of europe under the marshall plan. And we did a better job of it than Ivan did in the half he was workingon
>>
>>688419720
oh and we fucked the nips after they trashed our navy

it was retarded to keep the navy there, I honestly think we were baiting
>>
>>688394730
This entire thread is fucking bait
>>
File: kyelp01465323088.png (2 MB, 1152x687) Image search: [Google]
kyelp01465323088.png
2 MB, 1152x687
<
>>
File: 1358880113519.jpg (43 KB, 480x653) Image search: [Google]
1358880113519.jpg
43 KB, 480x653
>>688419720
You also funded the Nazis until the Standard Oil cartel marriage was uncovered, and comparing your efforts to delaying and over-throwing operation barbarossa which was clearly the main point of the allies winning the war (before you even got there) TROLOLOLOLO

>"dont take things too seriously!"
> takes things seriously
> is wrong about it
>>
>>688390683
People burn flags because they want to see the government that flag represents destroyed.

>Burn in hell you commie bastard.
>>
>>688420011
I've wondered if it was b8 too but it crushed our navy and I don't think our leaders were so insane to try and get involved in the war by allowing our navy to take such damage in a war where the navy was so critical. Oddly enough though we ended up on top like usual, so if they did, it was genius.
>>
>>688419488
He is norwegian
>learn to history
>>
>>688393572
Fuck off EuroFag
>Mah Culture.
Again, you enjoy the fruits of your ancestors without actually contributing.
>Hello Pot, This is Kettle... you're a nigger.
>>
>>688390683
Why do Euro fags love to generalize all of America as a single stereotype? These are the same people that are butthurt when we say England is part of Europe.
>>
>>688420141
>implying i don't know about the relationships between american and german businesses
>implying I claimed I was an expert on WW2 Euro theatre (I'm not)
>>
Why don't eurocucks care about refugees raping their women
>>
>>688420361
well we'd been preparing contingency plans for a war against japan since like 1906 or something and we knew the importance of the navy, so it may have been a big but calculated risk. Conspiracy isn't likely but the japanese couldn't fight us on our shores without expanding to us first
>>
>>688418564
>Europeans are so arrogant
just seconds ago you were all about usa being the greatest thing that has happened in the planet's history, taking credit for stuff you didn't invent.

usa wouldn't even have written language if it wasn't for it being invented 4000 years before usa became a country.

arrogance is not having the humility to realize that a 240 year old nation has created infinitely less than nations that have existed for thousands of years.

usa have made great progress, but not anywhere near the progress a country like england, germany, spain, or greece, and to include non-european; china, egypt, russia, turkey.

shit like the number 0 was invented in the middle east, which revolutionized mathematics, which without it, we could not communicate right now.

tl;dr: no u
>>
>>688420876
idgaf
>>
>>688419720
>obelisk

you mean the giant white buttplug in washington d.c?
>>
>>688421057
>it's called irony and that's why it's getting under your skin

Bro the invention of 0 and language is like so last epoch, get with the program daddyo
>>
>>688420708
Ofc I imply that as you seem proud of having funded the enemy side of the war, and still wanting credit for taking them down, when you didn't even take them down :P the u.s. was a meat shield at the western front so the russians could break berlin
>>
>>688421533
i'm conveniently ignoring the parts ofthe narrative that make america look bad as it my right and duty as a troll in this thread you putz. I'm like 2 seconds from going and watchingwrestling because you're so righteous right now
>>
File: damage control.jpg (46 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
damage control.jpg
46 KB, 349x642
>>688421416
>>
>>688420876
hi bro
>>
File: pants.png (294 KB, 225x523) Image search: [Google]
pants.png
294 KB, 225x523
>>688391498
>>
File: 1461959821030.gif (2 MB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1461959821030.gif
2 MB, 189x189
>>688422107
>>
>>688396128
If it was able to be taken from you it shouldn't have been yours in the first play. You had thousands of years to evolve and become great on your own. Thousands to develop architecture, art beyond cave paintings, to travel the sea, automobiles, airplanes, the computer. YOU never had the INSPIRATION and DRIVE to do something greater, to push yourselves to new limits. You lived in a world rich with resources and you did nothing. Almost worse than the African tribals that live like animals to this day, simply because the world keeps giving them handouts. We took your world and re shaped it into something that suited us, something better. You have no claim to this land because it is ours now.
>>
>>688421416
>epoch
programmer spotted. Get back to /g/ you swine
>>
>>688398752
This.
>>
>>688390683
Tfw i dont get butt hurt if it is actually the retiring of the flage cerimony
>>
>>688422801
I wish i was a programmer.
Lazy amateur historian who's delaying teaching so he can brush up on accuracy and move to a better state before getting a classroom. There is no better way to learn something new than to piss someone off enough that they want to correct you.
>>
File: Imperialism.jpg (11 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
Imperialism.jpg
11 KB, 231x218
>>688392334
when did america own half the known world?
>>
>>688423457
>There is no better way to learn something new than to piss someone off enough that they want to correct you.
I completely agree. I used to do this on /g/ actually when I wanted to know something. Just post what ever you think it might be and some neckbeard will give you a long winded response explaining why you are wrong and how it really works. Simply ask how it works and
>tfw 0 replies
>>
File: 1446506226704.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446506226704.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>688423677
like britain managed it so well
>>
>>688423807
trolling truly is a art
>>
>>688423677
>implying the United States directly owns other countries
Come on man.
>>
>>688424103
>a art
hue hue :^)
>>
>>688424289
>20 trillion in debt
>owning other countries
>replying to b8
>>
>>688394158
3/5 of those troops whom had their collective dicks kicked in for 5+ years... get over yourself. If it wasn't for people like my grandfather you would all be speaking German and hailing Hitler you pompous ass clown.
>>
Becuase were the only country worth being proud of
>>
File: kek.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
>>688392334
>using greek letters
>using a computer based on arab numerals
>writing and speaking a germanic language
murcans have so little education it's embarrassing. didn't you have history in school? oh right, you were taught that the world is 6000 years old, jesus rode on a dinosaur, and that plymouth rock is an amazing historical monument.

>mfw
>>
>>688424052
the german scientist wernher von braun truly made a great job on developing those rockets. europeans are truly great.
>>
As a Swede I wish we were more like America. I have to post from a vpn outside the country to even feel safe posting negatively about the million Muslims that have been imported in the last year. You can easily be arrested here for speaking ill of the Muslims. We have no freedom of speech.
>>
>>688424686
false. plymouth rock is the location of the signing of the mayflower compact, one of the first written constitutional documents of North American colonial history.
>>
>>688424855
>>688424855
will you at least admit that it's better that america had those rockets than nazi germany?
>>
>>688424686
They taught me evolution in the south and did not cover creationism or any religious materiel in government schools, college, or university.
>>
>>688425578
same here
>>
>>688425578
actually they did teach me every religion but it as those religions entered the historical record not in fucking science class
>>
>>688396611
>strongest millitary x10
>highest defection rate among NATO Members
>Taliban control Afghanistan
>isis controls Iraq
>missions, not accomplished?

>most technologically and economically advanced nation on the planet needed 15 years to pacify tribal Hillman, and STILL lost the endgame.

You're gay budddyyy.
>>
>>688426177
you act like we didn't spend a the 19th century doing the same thing. At least it only took 15 years this time. PS no one has been able to defeat these hillmen, neither Ivan nor Georgey porridgey
>>
>>688396611
Well what I was describing was actually the process of the American dollar becoming the reserve currency ofthe world rather than the Pound
>>
>>688425555
quaaaads
>>
>>688426476
Then why brag about strength you ain't got?

Technology is there, y'all just have no dick. You're a stupid cuck nation. All western countries are.

White people are their own worst enemy. Fuck.

Vote trump. No sarcasm. And that's coming from an Arab. At the very least, he's not a politician.
>>
>>688426476
oh could easily defeat them. Go in and kill everyone, but nooo. We have to fight with one hand tied behind our balls. We have to treat terrorists like they are part of the geneva convention even though terrorists were never covered by the geneva convention. The cowards hide among civilians exploiting the fact that we cannot kill civilians. There was no reason to go into this "war" if we are just going to pussy around. We could have fuck them all and taken the place if we wanted to and it would have been much easier.
>>
File: Michaelangelo_(1990).jpg (119 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
Michaelangelo_(1990).jpg
119 KB, 300x268
>>688427549
strength isn't going to shell out the hardest to defeat insurgency in the history of mankind since the invention of gunpowder. England and Russia couldn't conquer Afghanistan without tremendous losses
>>
>>688427549
>Muslims telling whites that we are our worst enemy
kek, you may be right, but about liberals. at least you support Trump. Good on you.
>>
>>688390683
Probably because its the symbol of the supposed freedom we have when in all actuality, its just a representation of our governmen .
>>
I love my country.

Pretty sure it's protected speech.

Just point and laugh at the edgy faggots for wasting money on a piece of polyester.
>>
>>688427707
Aaaand that's why America is a homo.
And the whole west.

Machiavelli's ghost is laughing at you and your impotence.

Russia would have facerolled the durkas.
>>
File: 1421791505802.jpg (106 KB, 794x773) Image search: [Google]
1421791505802.jpg
106 KB, 794x773
>>
We actually have a flag worth something
>>
File: think.png (367 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
think.png
367 KB, 500x562
>>
>>688427810
we could unleash absolute hell on Afghanistan like never seen before, but we aren't allowed to kill civilians and the cowards hide pretending to be civilians. The power isn't the issue. It's tactics. We have lost because we are unwilling to allow civilians to die like any real war. We didn't think twice in ww2. We don't fight terrorism with our full power, not even close. We play into their stupid game because liberals will cry when we start having women and children die even though everyone know it's a fucking war.
>>
File: 1457477604391.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1457477604391.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>688428095
I agree, liberals have ruined this nation. I am hoping Trump can pick us up by our bootstraps.
>>
>>688416692
Remind me why Teddy is up there again?
>>
>>
File: trump_propaganda.jpg (4 MB, 1900x1336) Image search: [Google]
trump_propaganda.jpg
4 MB, 1900x1336
>>
File: 119817.jpg (57 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
119817.jpg
57 KB, 625x833
>>
>>688427901
I'm not Muslim, by the way.
And domestically and politically... Holy fuck white people, wtf are you doing?!
Trans shit, can't say merry Christmas, pandering to bullshit made up religious claims(sharia law, Indian turban etc)

Also trump doesn't hate Arabs, just radical Muslims, and why not?! Also I see nothing wrong with hating illegals. Its right there in the name, illeeegalll
>>
>>688428712
>trump riding in on an M1 Abrams holding a .50 cal bmg with an eagle shooting an AA-12 and a black hawk firing missiles in the background

I need to find a 1920x1080 version to make my desktop background
>>
>>688428358
I'm the Arab, this.
The whole thing should have been facerolled from the ground within weeks. It's not tactics though, it's the balls and will do get it done despite international outrage.

Also the US and western militaries put some ridiculous value on soldiers lives and go out of their way to minimise losses at the expense of ruthless efficiency.
>>
>>688428943
I agree, it's cucked as hell. But it's ending. Trump is going to be president.
>>
>>688429782
Dude, I seriously actually hope so, all my friends think I'm retarded now because I support him.

Which means shit because I live in Canada. But good luck!
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x495
>>688429510
>mfw hoverzoom deceived me and it is above my desired resolution
>>
>>688430165
Thank you! Sorry your friends are not too bright but if you talk them through it they will come around. I've been easily to do it with some of my stupid liberal friends and they come right around.
>>
>>688412684
This guy get it
>>
>>688392334
>no healthcare
>100 times more likley to be killed with gun than in europe
>obesity epidemic
>retard epidemic
>jew epidemic
>faggot epidemic

You and your shitty are headed straight to hell
>>
Because we're idiots
>>
File: 1465225645032.jpg (7 KB, 294x172) Image search: [Google]
1465225645032.jpg
7 KB, 294x172
>>688395921
>>
>>688420679
Implying americans never generalize about mexicans muslims and negroes, STFU billy
>>
>>688431208
how about total violent crime than just pick gun crime. Cars, knives, hammers, and malpractice kill more. I hope you get raped by a refugee you eurocuck
>>
>>688419045
Typical american humor
Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 44

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.