Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>"It's a shame, in my opinion, that the Zoo authorities

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 31
>"It's a shame, in my opinion, that the Zoo authorities decided to shoot and kill this rare gorilla, probably because their insurers wouldn't have covered them if they had acted otherwise and the boy was killed or injured. There are billions of humans on the planet, and so few gorillas."

Does anyone else think that this animal rights activism has gotten out of control? I'm all for protecting animals but not at the expense of human beings. Furthermore the whole movement is deeply hypocritical. People rage at the death of a gorilla while they tuck in to their hamburgers.

My take on it is that it is due to Western society being increasingly out of touch with nature. All we see are the docile tamed zoo animals, we think they are angels, we've never had to live in fear of these beasts. We are also unable to grasp the concept of a food chain anymore. Other animals are below us whether we like it or not.
>>
>>687121036
Dude who gives a fuck
>>
What happened? I've seen few posts about gorilla.. Is there link or video?
>>
>>687121036
in this case I believe natural selection should have been let run its course. Stupid nigger parents means their kids will be stupid niggers in the future.
>>
>>687121036
honestly i dont give a shit about neither of them
>>
Does anyone have a link to video of the whole situatuion ?

Most news only show the one crappy video where the gorilla just lifts the boy standing and then it cuts to another camera, which is filming a fucking tree.
>>
>>687121036
It comes down to what is more valuable.

>One of the hundreds of millions of nigger children raised by negligent parents

>Critically endangered Gorilla which may not exist in 30 years for our children to see

??? ??? ???
>>
>>687121185
They shot the gorilla
And if that's what the animal rights activists actually said then they're fucking retarded. What, should they have shot the kid in front of everyone else?
>>
>>687121036
>>Does anyone else think that this animal rights activism has gotten out of control? I'm all for protecting animals but not at the expense of human beings. Furthermore the whole movement is deeply hypocritical. People rage at the death of a gorilla while they tuck in to their hamburgers.
Cows aren't an endangered species. Neither are niggers.
>>
>>687121036
The animal is more fucking important then that shitstain little brat. Hambere was one of the last of his kind, there is a couple billion more snot nosed tikes out there. In my mind, they should have let the little ghetto brat die.
>>
>>687121185
>4 year old fell into gorilla enclosure
>zoo keepers shoot gorilla just in case he attacks the kid
>everybody is mad that the gorilla got shot
>>687121331
Let's not bring race into this, I know you all hate nigs but I assure you if it was a white kid the activists would act in the exact same way.
>>
>>687121036
Human beings in general aren't fucking worth saving. Also, the sheer amount of people means we can afford to lose one little kid, in order to preserve a species.
>>
>>687121185
You might want to give /b/ a rest once in a while and go outside, or switch on a TV.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 800x530
>>687121036
>implying niggers are humans
get out you fucking normie
>>
>>687121036

They were aiming for the monkey.
>>
>>687121535
no. just no. you are just autistic. This is how it goes, have no friends, your cat or whatever is always around you therefore you get this warped belief that animals are better than humans. It's autism. Just like those /g/ autists who think anime cartoon girls are better than the real thing. both need to get out of their basements.

Anyway I guarantee every single animal rights mongoloid out there would change their tune so fast if it was their own kid in that enclosure.
>>
>>687121036
>fences and railings are to keep the animals in
>not keep the people out
>people should understand not to enter animal's exhibit
>any human with intuition could find their way around a fence, wall, or gate
>negro parents are negro parents who neglect their children
>>
>>687121318
>>687121226
You people are fucking disgraces. They shouldve shot the fucking nigger instead. Who cares about another worthless human life, that gorilla species probably wont last the next centurary.
>>
>>687121036
i do
modern society's attitude to animals is pure evil
the biggest problem i have with killing that gorilla is that they took so long to do it
stupid security running around keeping people back while the child gets fucking killed. shoot the fucking thing already
>>
>>687121850
I want to crush the kids bones into a fucking cinder. I dont give a shit about that stupid nignoga fucking life. I wouldnt even care had he been white or not. I cant stand it when stupid little retarded have to make everyone else sacrafice things for their own pathetic worthless exsistance, especially a critically endangerred species like a mountain gorillas life.
>>
>>687122006
No, what they should have done is put the gorilla to sleep, fast. But apparently they still kick in slowly, in 2016.
>>
>>687121869
this is fucking stupid.
>be zoo expert
>got zoo
>encourage kids to visit zoo
>don't realise kids are stupid and will go into enclosures
>build worthless fences
hur but kids shouldn't go in there
>>
>>687122132
I want to shoot your fucking brais. Out, faggot. That stupid fatlipped nigger was a pathetic shitstain, the gorilla was far important in life then that nigger ever will be.
>>
>>687121036

The gorilla didn't hurt the little nigger. Watch the video.

Shoot the kid or go in and get him out. Not the fucking rare gorilla. There's literally 3000x more little niglet kids than there are silverback gorillas.
>>
>>687122188
If it was your kid you wouldn't be saying that, Mr. autismo.
>>
>>687122006
>>687121869
jesus christ /b/ forget about the fact that the kid is black animal rights activists act this way regardless of the race of the kid. So are you saying if the kid was white you would have supported the shooting? Ok whatever you're racist but that means you at least agree with my point that valuing animal lives over humans is wrong. Right now you're just hiding behind "it's ok because the kid was a nigger" more power to you if that's your beliefs but what if the kid was white? What if it was your son?
>>
>>687122256
No, they souldve blown the kids brains out for being a danger to the gorilla and the genepool ingeneral for his fucking stupidity. Fuckingg niggers are a disgrace.
>>
>>687122421
I could make another in 9 months. My childs expendable compared to the mountain gorillas. Especially when its a dumb 3 year old with little to no personality or individuality.
>>
>>687122332
have a fucking go internet warrior hero
>>
The fucking zoo guards should have had sedating bullets and not live ammo, that way everyone would have been okay
>>
>>687122336
If the gorilla killed the kid the little niglets parent would have sued for millions. It was the better choice for the zoo.
>>
>>687121284
This

That's the reasonable conclusion though, not the socially acceptable one
>>
It's a fucking gorilla. Blowing it's fucking head means nothing.
>>
>>687122429
I dotn care if it was my son. The rare animals life was more important then a million humans. If i had a choice between saving a rare gorilla but killing 10 million humans as the cost, id gladly save the gorilla. Humans are stupid, loud, overpopulated, and expendable.
>>
I'm pretty sure they just killed a very rare animal.. So that's a big loss whether they were trying to protect the kid or not. It's a shame they couldn't think of something else to not kill this beautiful animal
>>
>>687122332
>the gorilla was far important in life
Please, enlighten us on how you came to that conclusion. What purpose did the gorilla serve? How was it's existence a benefcial to anything?
>>
>>687122548
found the kissless virgin.
>>
>>687121036

you are an insolent fucking retard, who has no developed concept of ethics at all

the issue is utilitarian. does the life of one overpopulated race count more than the life of an endangered species?

even the people who eat meat that hate this decision are making this judgement on the utilitarian principle [or the deontological proof] that killing an endangered species is more reprehensible.

moreover, the idea that "animals are below us" for any reason other than the fact we have the technology and numbers to destroy our entire solar system.

humans are parasites, and if the lives are equitable in principle, then the human is worth LESS based on the utilitarian judgement, and if they are not equitable in principle, then you must defend why a human nigger baby is more valuable than a gorilla that represents a species that may not exist in the future, when humans will continue to plague the universe until a bigger, more advanced life form does to us what we did to cows.

and should you be mad when this happens? of course not, we're lower than them! they have the right to do as they please!

oh wait, you dont think that at all, so you are a hypocrite, a retard, or an asshole, or perhaps a special combination of all 3.

>inb4 lol white knights lol hippies lol sage
>inb4 who cares stupid gorilla
>>
>>687122615
Implying a Silverback gorilla wouldn't have time to squeeze the nigglet's head before falling asleep
>>
File: Mom.jpg (94 KB, 499x799) Image search: [Google]
Mom.jpg
94 KB, 499x799
>>
>>687121036
>is against animal rights
>defends humans
>doesn't get the irony
>>
>>687122006
>that gorilla species probably wont last the next centurary.
Who cares? Gorillas do nothing but shit, fuck, and eat. Hate nigs all you want but any person is infinitely more valuable than some fucking monkey.
>>
>>687121284
HURR DURR HUMANS ARE AKWAYS MORE IMPORTANT

> cant tell you how many gorilla lives it takes to equal 1 human one

> cant explain why 1 baby is more important than 1 gorilla
>>
I don't think the gorilla would have killed the lil' nigga, looks more like he was going "Fuck, not another brat. I really have to stop fucking Mtumba when I'm drunk."
>>
>>687122548
You obviously have never had kids if you think they're expendable. If you do have kids and you think they're something you can just replace then you're a terrible fucking parent.
>>
>>687121850
Kill yourself, only black people are absent minded enough to even allow this to happen.
>>
>>687122672
I will tear off your arms and fuck the hole. That gorilla had a soul and was part of an extremly rare species, the niglets life was worthless in comparrison.
>>
Why is it ok to kill insects?
>>
>>687122838
She's like a black Daenerys, wtf
>>
>>687121674
Not him, but uhh why would i waste my time watching TV? it's just garbage like what OP posted. I literally don't care.
>>
>>687121284
What's more valuable for the zoo?
A dead monkey can't sue your ass.

It was the better choice.
>>
>>687122852
you dont do anything that serves humanity so its justified to kill you
>>
>>687122188
you're gonna crunch his bones into a cinder? Why don't you just beat him to a crisp instead?
>>
>>687121036
I blame disney. Generations of people ruined because they think animals have emotions similar to humans. Hint: they dont. And to all those faggots that say te was just trying to protect the kid, i didnt know dragging a child around an enclosure by their leg is protection
>>
I agree the animal activism in the U.S. is hypocritical, as we eat tons of meat.

But I think they should have just let that gorilla kill the kid, or at least tranq'd it first and hope for the best.

Everyone shouts about "of course a human life is more important than an animals", but is it really though?

A 17yr old gorilla who has had probably millions of dollars invested in it and is able to reproduce, or at least influence a large audience about the wonders of nature and inspire others to preserve the earth for future generations, including humans is pretty fucking valuable.

This little kid had maybe a couple thousand dollars invested it in from the parents. It would have been cheaper and more cost effective to let the kid die and have the mom pop out another one. She obviously doesn't give enough fucks about her kids to watch them properly.
>>
>>687121213

I agree. Also I don't think the gorilla was going to kill him. They could have tranquilized him and got that kid out just the same.
>>
>>687122852

>Who cares? Gorillas do nothing but shit, fuck, and eat. Hate nigs all you want but any person is infinitely more valuable than some fucking monkey.

>implying a human isn't going to do this, let alone a nigger
>implying people don't exist and waste space as well as natural resources

how are they more valuable anon
>>
the only studpid person in this case is the kid's fucking retarded mom, if someone must die it should be her not gorilla
>>
>>687122304
if you lift your kid over the fence, there isn't much a zoo can do. The gorilla was in an enclosure that was dug in the ground. That kid fell 4 meter. No sane kid would jump 4 meter down.
>>
>>687121036
>people are out of touch with nature and only see docile animals in the zoo
>people shoot zoo gorilla for fear of what it will do

Where the fuck did you learn to argument?
>>
>>687121036
They should've shot the monkey.
>>
>>687123078
>i have no idea how tranqs work
>>
>>687122993
I zozzled significantly.
>>
>>687122791
>utilitarian
NO it is not
the issue is a matter of principle
utilitarian ethics are evil
>>
>>687122304
Hundreds of thousands of kids pass through the zoo. Just one stupid unattended nig nog to ruin everything.
>>
>>687122626

Sue the zoo for your own negligence? If black people could do that we'd still have segregation laws so we didn't have to serve this breed because this would happen daily.
>>
>>687122838
damn, she fine as hell
>>
>>687122429
I don't let my children run around like crazy niggers. And obvious don't let them go chimp out in the river with their great uncle.
>>
>>687122752
It doesnt matter if it serves an importance to your fabricated society. Its a rare species. That alone makes it a valuable and beautiful specimen in its own right.
>>687122758
Fucked more pussy then you ever will, bitch.
>>687122852
I will poke out your eyeballs and skullfuck you, faggot. Gotillas are gentile and loving beings, far more beautiful and loving then that fucking parasitic nigger scumbag.
>>
>>687122906
You're saying that the monkey had a soul, but the kid doesn't? What kind of fucked up logic is that?
At the very least they are almost the same species...
There are more niglets because Humans are a superior race. Survival of the fittest.
If gorillas had developed weapons they could have enslaved us easily, but they didn't, we did. We won, now shut the fuck up you pussy.
>>
>>687123097
Have you ever seen a 400lb animal get tranquilized?

Anything can happen, it could have crushed the kid in a fit of rage over being hit with something
>>
>>687123071
Tranq it. That's a great idea. Stick a painful dart in its ass while the thing has a child in its hands, let it freak out for 5 minutes (not to mention trying to ge the dose correct within a few seconds, that shit takes time) and HOPE by the time the drug kicks in it didn't tear the kid into a dozen pieces. You watch too many movies.
>>
>>687122987
Actually I do, unlike most of you weird fucks who get your panties knotted up over some ape. I'd shoot that fucking gorilla and wear its skin as a coat while I laugh in your idiot faces about it. Fuck a monkey.
>>
>>687122999
Animals do have emotions, not all like humans but they do....

Some animals would protect the child, others wouldnt...its almost like each animal is different.
>>
>>687123233
Found the furry
>>
From Cincinnati, my first thought when this came up was "please let the boy be black or Mexican". If he'd been white, this would have been much uglier. I've already seen memes with albino gorillas, saying they wouldn't have been shot. So they somehow made it about race anyways, regardless of the black kid who's life was saved. Jack Hanna would have been the first to call them out if they went over board.
>>
>>687123078
tranqs piss off the animal and take many minutes to work. not a good idea to shoot a 400lb excited gorilla with its hands around a kid and hope it doesn't crush the kid's head like a coconut.
>>
The exact same kind of situation happened in the UK not too long ago. Kid fell in and hit their head on impact, so they were knocked out. The gorilla came and pulled him out of the ditch and held onto him while he woke up. A few minutes later he dropped the kid and let the keepers take him out. Point is they didn't need to shoot the gorilla because they're pretty chill around kids

Now in the US....
>>
Don't worry faggots, it will all be worth it when he gets shot while robbing a liquor store. It's highly likely I'm right too.
>>
>>687123192
Black people successfully sue cops all the time for being injured even though it was their fault. That's why cops shoot to kill. A dead man can't sue anybody.
>>
This is all because the US is a fucking shit hole

In no other country would the zoo owners be worried of getting sued if a dumb bitch killed her son by dropping him in the silverback gorilla enclosure
>>
someone post a sweaty gorilla on a pc
>>
>>687123282
...no they dont. Quit giving human traits to animals. They are not like us
>>
>>687122838
Chocolate khaleesi
>>
>>687121213
This
>>
Animal rights activists are fucking retarted. Sure it's sad that they killed the gorilla when it is an endangered species but come the fuck on now a 400+ pound gorilla against a 4 year old boy? That gorilla could of done anything to the child and people want to say it was "protecting" the boy. No one has seen the full footage where the gorilla literally drags the child for over 10 minutes thanks to the fucking media. Do your research. Do you think the child honestly felt like he was being protected in that moment? And sure blame the parents but shit happens. Any other action would of up set the ape and who knows what it would of done after that.
>>
>>687122677
that's why you are a /b/tard reject with this opinion. thanks god the majority still thinks otherwise.
>>
>>687123279
No, you just think you do, but you don't.

Even IF you do, then can i kill humans who dont serve humanity and the progress of our species? Is that justified?
>>
>>687123078
Yeah... Nah. Tranquillisers take minutes to work. All you've got in between getting hit and falling over is a mad gorilla with a freshly stabbed arse, in possession of a child who he may or may not rage at.
A hollow point at 3000fps is a bit faster acting.
>>
>>687123240
Ill break your spine you wench. Humanitys job is to be custodians of the earth, meaning we have to protect each species from going extinct. Even if that means at the loss of our already overgrown population, but especially at the expense at a stupid toddler like him.
>>
>>687122829
Implying that would be a bad thing.
>>
>>687123381
This needs to be a thing.
>>
>>687123115
>No sane kid would jump 4 meter down.
kids do this kind of stupid shit all the fucking time
its their whole purpose in life
>>
>>687123279
You probably are a monkey. Didn't your people literally fuck apes? I mean, that would explain the AIDS.
>>
>>687123251
Exactly. These idiots have no idea how the real world works and just look for any opportunity to cry about something insignificant
>>
>>687123279
Im gonna bust your fucking skull in and wear your skin as a coat. I sincerlly hope you get aids from being mouthraped by a nigger tonight.
>>
>>687122548
>>687122677
>"i'd sacrifice my son to a gorilla because I think gorillas are cute"
Edgiest thing I've ever read on /b/
>>
>>687122548
> >bismuth
>>
He probably mistook the gorilla for his grandmother or something, shit happens.
>>
>>687123419
He's done a lot more to serve humanity than that fucking monkey did.
They do kill humans that are a burden to society, It's called lethal injection and you can have that job if you want it, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>687122887
There was a white kid that fell into an ape enclosure (don't remember if it was gorillas or orangutans) and they didn't shoot the ape and he didn't harm the kid.
>>
>>687122906
Dud I said "blowing its fucking head" I was talking about sucking the gorillas cock.

I would suck the sole out of its balls tho.
>>
>>687123432
Of course not to most /b/tards, but to most people it would
>>
>>687123474
so your kid would jump of your second floor? No sane kid does that.
>>
>>687123378
>animals play...humans dont play
> animals bond with children....humans dont
>animals prefer certain food....humans dont
>social animals enjoy social interaction....humans dont

>animals can empathise....unlike humans??
>animals get stressed and feel fear....humans dont?

Mate stop posting. If you are going to support killing animals without justification then use a strong "argument"

Animals are clearly sentient and clearly feel....but not in the EXACT way a human can. We are like them in certain ways and not like them in others...shock horror
>>
>>687123431
"Our job is to be custodians of the earth." Da fuq? I never got the memo I guess. Fuck'n hippies. I can give 2 shits about the earth or animals. You know how many species went extinct since humans got here? Thousands upon thousands. You know how much that has actually affected anything? Not at all.
>>
File: nice.png (145 KB, 531x640) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
145 KB, 531x640
>>687122677
>most intelligent animals on earth

>humans are stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>687122615
Sedating bullets

Wat
>>
>>687121036
imagine the headlines "ZOO KEEPERS WATCH IGNORANTLY AS GORILLA TEARS CHILD APART LIMB BY LIMB"
>>
>>687123623
His parents were probably chimping out and caused the zoo's staff to panic.
>>
>>687123332
Gorillas:
they're pretty chill around kids
>>
>>687123387
Fuck the retarded bitchs who value that witthless toddlers life more hen the rare gorilla. I hope that kid is sanduskied before the decades out.
>>
>>687121284
For the zoo killing the gorilla has the best outcome. For the rest of the world it's the same as the zoo. The chance of the gorilla saving someone elses life or curing some the disease is much smaller than the humans.
>>
>>687122838
>own
yuup nigg is a nigger is a nigga
>>
>>687121036
As a druid I agree that we should preserve the equilibrium and let that gorilla keep the child. We should also throw the parents in for a good measure. A big gorilla needs to eat.
>>
>>687121284
I think you mean:

>One expensive Gorilla

>Loss of business due to death of a child

Which costs them more.
>>
>>687123623
Was that kid being dragged around by the leg throughout the enclosure with onlookers putting even more stress on the animal by screaming and shouting? Weird how every event is not exactly the same huh?
>>
>hate niggers
>even i think /b/ has gone too far
its mainly the autists saying that they would still prefer the gorilla to live even if it was a pure Aryan child. What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>687123657
People who dont care about the enviroment should be erased from the genepool. Your the scum that deserved to be in the holocaust.
>>687123658
They might be the smartest on earth, but on a multiversal scale humans are retarded as fuck.
>>
>>687123431
You couldn't do anything to me. You're probably some scrawny faggot.
I would love to see you try to do anything.

I'll throw you in there with that gorilla and you can just sit there and sacrifice yourself like the good little bitch you are.
>>
>>687121284
>>687121213
Natural selection is a story of extinction. How many millions of species have come and gone?

The negros would have destroyed the lives of the zoo keepers, and perhaps their city if the negro boy wasn't immediately saved. This has been historically true, and we have no reason to believe it wouldn't happen this time.

However, this primate is capable of suffering to a greater degree than a cow, because the level of consciousness that the gorilla exhibits over the bovine.

The fact that the mother of the child took the boy to the zoo indicates that she may actually care about him, and wants him to be a man instead of a nigger.
>>
>>687123690
that would be fucking amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 500x1492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 500x1492
>>687123431
> you had ONE JOB
>>
>>687123743
Its mere exsistance was a beautiful and wonderous thing. That little nigger is going to ammount to nothing. Even then, i want to see him brutally killed for having hambere murderd.
>>
>>687123655
...animals are animals. They are not pushed forward through life like humans. They do not adhere to a moral code, they are barelt self aware. Animals are not how disney portrays them, and the sooner you understand this, the easier your life will be
>>
Why is there absolutely no punishment or charges for the parents? It's not the gorilla's fault that some random kid appeared in his territory. He wasn't trying to injure the kid either.

The zoo however didn't have a choice. They either

A) Risk the child's life and the nigger parents sue the zoo

B) Put down an animal and piss off animal lovers

Put down the parents and put the child in a home where he has a chance to intellectually develop so he can be something in life.
>>
>>687123431
Humanities job is to survive, just like every other animal.
We're the best at it, with the exception of whiny faggots like you.

I bet you aren't even vegetarian so stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>687123704
Point is even if it touched the kid he didn't really mean any harm

Yes, you have permission to make that a pedophile joke
>>
>>687123474

Im pretty sure there were a lot more barrier then that, the kid basically had to be unsupervised for a long period of time, this was the first time this happened at that Zoo.

And the gorilla could have killed the kid even if it wasnt trying to, they are that much stronger then people.

The Zoo was acting logically in trying not to get bankrupted by greedy Shaniquas.
>>
>>687123882
Should I care? Those multiversal super intelligent beings aren't communicating with us. Until they do, we're the most intelligent thing on this planet, and this planet and what lives and exists on it is all that matters to me.
>>
>>687123906
Ill knock you out you scrawny fuck, and rape your ass like the good little bitch you are.
>>
>>687121579
>if it was a white kid the activists would act in the exact same way.

--> The activists would have been joined by a large black community in wondering why they shot the gorilla, even if the gorilla killed the boy.
>>
>>687122852
I agree that killing the gorilla was the better choice. lil trayvon here can grow up to be a statistic while the gorilla wouldn't benefit society. I mean sure you can look at it and study it, but having a species that's just there is worst than have a human who can be used for labor, testing, killing, breeding, etc. Would you rather have a slave out in the world or a slave in a cage is really the better question
>>
that kid is going to have an awful life

forever being known as a gorilla killer
>>
>>687123989
I bet Coco could sign out words better than you can spell. I can see how from your perspective gorillas seem a lot smarter than they actually are.
>>
Video?
>>
>>687124142
>race traitor
>>
>>687123999
>>687123847
That animals life had more value then a billion humans, simply for being one of the last of its kind.
>>
>>687121674
>implying /b/ hasn't been bombarded with dead gorilla threads since this happened
>>
Give the kid a break, he just thought he finally found his long lost father.
>>
>>687121036
Humans are a plague and we're overdue for another holocaust.
>>
>>687124225
So what? Species goes extinct, not a big deal.
>>
>>687121036
Well it wasn't the gorillas fault, it was the fucking boy's fault.
>>
>>687124225
No. Not at all.
>>
>>687124105
Come at me, crybaby

"WAAAHH A MONKEY DIED WAAAH!"

Go eat some more tofu, you little bitch.
>>
>>687123658
>most intelligent animals on earth

>humans are stupid

Haha I love when dumbass suburban yuppies say this shit. Like, let me know when a fucking dolphin builds a spacecraft and lands on the moon. Animals aren't moral beings. They give no fucks and kill each other all of the time. But god forbid a fucking gorilla get shot so little Jamal doesn't get his head rippped off in front of a crowd of bystanders.
>>
Well we now know that niggers are lower than apes. Lets just cage the niggers and let monkeys laugh at them
>>
>>687123552
Simple math, there are way more humans than gorillas
>>
>>687124150
Shut the fuck up you grammer obssesd retard. Your the degenerate kind of person that needs their throat slit, the gorilla shouldve been saved and you fucking know it.
>>
>>687121036
I think when There's more than 7 billion humans on the planet, and less than 7 HUNDRED gorillas (due mainly to human actions), then there's far more of an obligation to protect the gorilla, than the child that was in barely any danger. Of you actually watch the video, you can see the gorilla inspecting them shielding the child, only to be shot. The full blame tests on the irresponsible parents, and I'd honestly rather the child have died than the gorilla.
>>
>>687122791

I would like to know how a "higher" life form than humans would react to how we treat most animals.
Would they have some respect for us while they dominated our asses or would they think we are cute little things trying so hard to control everything?
Or be amazed of how primal and angry we still are despite our relatively good technological advances?

Anyway I think a pretty good comparison can be made between humans and HIV. Humans basically infested a planet (cell) and use all it's resources to reproduce untill it's all used up. Earth will stop "breathing" at some point and the human race will migrate to other planets to do it all over and over again, faster and faster and the spread will be exponential.

>how does it feel to be aids?
>>
These animal rights activists are basically sick of being human. They look at globalization as a negative achievement and they believe that we should be able to LIVE with animals as if they HAVE cognitive thought on the same level as a human. These people have probably done EXTREMELY shitty things to their fellow human and they self project their hatred for themselves onto people who hurt animals because they are believed to be innocent.

If you look at any radical, they are not rational with their thoughs. They will spew hate speech and verbal diarhea in an attempt to shame others. In reality what we have here is a sad case where a majestic beast had to be shot to save one of our own.

Should the zoo owners be boycotted for shooting THEIR OWN PROPERTY? No way in hell. They just lost their main exhibit which is probably worth MILLIONS. This just shows how deeply they care avout human safety. The family of the child is responsible.
However the fact that a child got into the enclosure means there was some negligence on the actual zoos fault, whether it be a worker or a customer.
>>
>>687124329
The zoo should have prevented children from gaining access.
>>
>>687124205
kek
>>
>>687123639
didn't the kid fall rather than jump?
my child could easily fall from a second storey, if we had window low enough - she wouldn't perceive the danger adequately. so we don't have designs that allow her access to dangerous areas
>>
>>687123272
The gorilla probably would have killed the kid if they tranqed it. I really don't give a fuck. I'm just saying that on paper, the gorilla is worth more. Not only in money invested into him, but also money that he brings into the zoo, jobs he creates...etc.

That little kid will most likely end up as a burden on society with a net loss of resources overall.
>>
It is retarded they had to kill it and I do believe that gorillas life was worth more than some dumb nigglet. I understand why the zoo did what it did but I don't agree with it.
The thing that baffles me the most is how the parent isnt in hot shit right now getting the kid taken away
>>
File: 1464709253513.jpg (55 KB, 615x508) Image search: [Google]
1464709253513.jpg
55 KB, 615x508
>>687121036
>>
>>687124078
And to talk about the actual issue at hand rather then joining in on the shit storm of argumentative angry people yelling at each other over the internet, they acted out of panic. The gorilla was more important, on a planetary scale, so I believe that since the kid wasn't being harmed largely, (besides emotionally. he was probably quite scared, and scarred afterwards.) they should've used a tranquilizer no matter how slow it was. The child would be fine, the gorilla was quite calm and was only running because of yelling from crowds. They have emotions, they can be under pressure.

So all in all,

>Zookeeper acted out of panic, and sadly, a rare endangered species lost but one more of it's priceless kind.

But who cares? We all know in reality no one will give a fuck about this in at most a decade or 2.
>>
>>687121579
He clearly wanted to return to his natural habitat
>>
>>687124381
>Obssesd
No wonder these people think monekys are more valuable than humans.
Thanks for demonstrating your complete lack of intelligence.
They must sympathize with the apes because they are at the same level of intellect.
>>
>>687121036
>animal rights activism has gotten out of control
>the whole movement is deeply hypocritical
Agree 100%

People may generally be complete bastards, but I'd still prioritize one over an animal.
>>
>>687124523
kek
>>
>>687124404
we have the ability to communicate fairly well and we are not aggressive. Would you be afraid of a koala?
>>
>>687124404
>hating on humans this hard
Wow.
>>
>>687124030
I save enganderd species. I dont give a shit ablut overpopulated human filth, so shit the fuck up, you retared waste of space.
>>
>>687124225
Exactly what I mean about Westerners being out of touch with reality. Animals go extinct all the time. If we had nothing to do with it (like in the case of the Panda) it is actually wrong of us to artificially keep the species alive. Messing with nature.
>>
>>687124597
THIS
>>
>>687121036
Could just have shot the niglet?
>>
File: 1464673615015.jpg (49 KB, 236x217) Image search: [Google]
1464673615015.jpg
49 KB, 236x217
>>687121036
>>
>>687124657
You're a human too, so you can't claim to be any better than me.
>>
>>687121036
Animal rights groups have probably gone too far. At the same time, personally, I value the life of an interesting animal over that of a small human who needs another human to look after him, anyday. I look at a little kid and I see a burden. I look at a gorilla and I see an interesting animal to observe.
>>
>>687124397
If you actually watched the full video you would have seen the gorilla dragging that lil nigga around like a fucking ragdoll dude.
>>
>>687123999
>They do not adhere to a moral code, they are barely self aware.

Yes, they're self aware, yes have morals
We are all animals. Chimpanzees have been observed dying to save others from drowning. They indicated discontent when confronted with unfairness. They lead gregarious lives. Disney is not completely far off in how they portray them. I feel like you have made statements about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>687124025
True, killing the gorilla was the only thing to do, but the parents are responsible for this
>>
>>687124557
>i didnt see the whole video
That kid was being dragged around the enclosure
>>
>>687124078
Well, a rare gorilla has more value then another annoying toddlers life. So shut the fuck up you mega retard.
>>
>>687124404
there is no higher life form than humans
deal with it
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 698x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 698x904
>>687123431
Lol youre like that chess faggot in cring threads 'don't ignore me you swine!'
Fuck you and your opinion.
>>
>>687121036
you dont understand, melvin, if the zoo had made the bars childproof, this shit wouldnt have went down. is any of this getting through to you?
>>
>>687124708
Oh sht it's true
>>
>>687122006
>that gorilla species probably wont last the next centurary.
exactly why it was the right decision to shoot it. If the species can only survive in zoos then it's already as good as extinct.
>>
>>687124397
>I think when There's more than 7 billion humans on the planet, and less than 7 HUNDRED gorillas (due mainly to human actions), then there's far more of an obligation to protect the gorilla
Everything is numbers. Yet confirmed autism.
>>
>>687123512
Mkay dipshit you realize humans created the situation that caused the kid to be in danger right?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N05CItceEdg

This is a different video where that same thing happened. Notice a difference? The onlookers aren't flipping their fucking shit and startling the gorilla. Instead the gorilla makes sure other gorillas don't come near, and flees when the kid regains consciousness and starts crying.

In the more recent case, dumb fucking negligent parents were screaming at the gorilla, and the gorilla tried to drag the kid away from the hysterical mob. He literally tried to whisk the little shit to safety.
>>
>>687124657
You can't even spell endangered. Jesus fucking christ dude are you even trying?
>>
>>687124350
Ill beat your head in you insensative fuckig retarded bitch, ill break your arms in half till you scream for mercy, cunt bag.
>>
>>687124472
You're right 100%. A kid getting ripped in half on camera wouldn't be bad business for the zoo at all.
>>
>>687124744
No. They are animals, dont not apply human characteristics to them. They are not like us
>>
>>687121850
That's not "autism" you retatd. It's true, there's too many people on this Earth that don't give a fuck. We need to do something to preserve the Earth in sone way or else we might all die from a supernatural cause. Niggers aren't really people, the kid should of died or they should of approached this a different way.
>>
>>687124657
Greg just quit while you're ahead.
>>
>>687124840
You won't do anything, because you're crying over the internet about a monkey. I'm bigger than you, and I would smash your face in if you tried anything.

You done with your tofu yet?
>>
>>687121036
Gorilla lives matter
>>
>>687124434
I agree the zoo should be lambasted for negligence but for shooting the gorilla? Hell no, they should be praised. Gorillas are vicious beasts, if it was a crocodile maybe people wouldn't be so quick to complain.
>>
All the internalized self-hatred and disgust for others we secretely despise has to be released somewhere, and as everyone just loves animals it's only natural people get so emotional in this situation. It's the us vs. them mentality, the mother in question is just a placeholder for all the poor dumb people we seem to unanimously hate. I for one don't care, the Gorilla lived in a cage, I can't imagine death being much worse than that.
>>
>>687122852
You shouldnt talk about yourself like that. Im worried about you
>>
>>687124898
>supernatural cause
>im not autistic
Pick one
>>
>>687124397
This is absolutely not true. If you watch the FULL video, the gorilla drags the child by its arm/shirt/hair through the moat a number of times. The child is completely submerged, and the gorilla is paying attention to something else. The gorilla sees it as a new toy, not as a living thing. It could have at any point decided to throw the toy to another gorilla, lay on the toy, whatever. Any protection was from not wanting the toy taken away.

Still. Shame they had to kill a gorilla to make up for dumbfucks deciding to breed.
>>
Gorilla lives matter
>>
>>687121036
>due to Western society being out of touch with nature
Well the first thing they could have done is let natural selection do its job. Retarded parents raised a retarded kid, killed an endangered species, and the retards all live and reproduce. Can't get any further from nature than that.
>>
>>687124404
And how do you think animals treat each other? With respect? They have no concept of such a thing. Nature can be beautiful, but it is thoroughly brutal.
>>
File: 1454872684793.gif (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454872684793.gif
188 KB, 500x375
>>687124840
go on, please
>>
>>687124930
Id smash your face into the ground, and rape your bitch ass just to prove a point.
>>
>>687124964
Exactly. That gorilla wasn't even ALIVE. He was in captivity.
>>
>>687123233
Kek
>>
>>687124744
they have morals like dogs have quantum mechanics
>>
>>687125083
Except you wouldn't because you are physically incapable of doing so.
>>
>>687124961
Eat shit you insensative bitch. Gorillas and crocs are beautifil creatures.
>>
>>687125083
Did you get bullied in school or something?
Go cry some more.
>>
>>687124729
Niggers are "humans" too, but every white person is better then one.
>>
It was a nigger baby, it would've either adopted it as its own or killed it. Either way good riddance
>>
>>687125035
Gorillas treat their kids like that too.
>>
>>687125138
What is
>insensative
>beautifil

Oh my god.... it all makes sense now.
>>
File: 1464188828237s.jpg (2 KB, 100x125) Image search: [Google]
1464188828237s.jpg
2 KB, 100x125
>>
>>687124827
animals are unpredictable
did you interview each of the gorillas to ascertain their motivations?
>>
>if it was my kid I'd let it die

Like you'll ever have one
>>
File: bleach.jpg (8 KB, 142x225) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
8 KB, 142x225
>>687125083
regular old charmer here isn't he?
>>
>>687125230
your grammar must be a nigger.
>>
>>687125127
Im strong you bitch. Ill dominate you, and snap your fucking head off.
>>
>>687125230
Better than**
Fixed that for you
I feel like were debating middle schoolers.
Are you guys actually monkeys? Is that why you're so butthurt?
>>
>>687123999
that did not refute anything i wrote

>>687123655
>>
ISIS plants a bomb on a train

Your family is on the train

They also take a gorilla hostage

They say if you evacuate the train they will kill the gorilla

Which do you choose /b/?
>>
>>687125267
Good thing humans are just as hardy as gorillas
>>
>>687125182
>>687125269
Die you retarded human loving filthbags!
>>
>>687125370
That's why you spend your free time crying about monkeys on 4chan, huh?
>>
>>687123622
didnt answer my question
>>
>>687124861
In the late 80's somewhere around New York (Brooklyn Zoo?) a kid was ripped open and devoured by two polar bears. Not on film, but someone had to clean that shit up. They said they found his split open rib cage, and that the polar bears were eating out of it.

Presumably with Tostitos.
>>
All this bait everyone just ate up over some little niglet. Holy fuck, when did this place become a sjw/tumblrista heaven?
Could they have handled it better? Sure. Did they? No. End of story you butt hurt faggots.
>>
We prioritise humans, which are sentient, over gorillas, which aren't. Animals go extinct every day anyway, so why do people give a shit if its a gorilla vs the other thousands? If you actually care about saving animals, this is s daft case to focus on.
>>
>>687125286
I don't speak sign language but I can't exactly interview Harembe he's been shot.
>>
>>687125462
Ill shive horse cock down your bitch throat, if only to make you shut up.
>>
>>687125460
I'm glad they shot that monkey. You guys are complete faggots.
My mom's boyfriend gunned down an endangered Mexican Eagle a while back. How does that make you feel?
>>
Should have killed both. Animals are there only to serve humans,and niggers are expendable beasts.
>>
>>687125360
Sorry, speaking 6 languages you sometimes mix shit up.
>>
>>687125093
I don't know if you are making fun of me or not, but here's my take: I can't tell wether or not he was happy in his cage. I just assume that he was intelligent enough to realize he was held captive and isolation often leads to mental detoriation in intelligent animals.
The child on the other hand was completely innocent (albeit dumb even for kids) and in danger, because it was in a cage which holds mentally unstable monkeys.
>>
>>687121036
I guarantee that everyone who is defending the gorilla doesn't have a child.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 800x420
>>687122838
>>
>>687124708
so black people look like gorillas? anyone who posts that albino pic fails to see the irony
>>
>>687125555
What is shive?
>>
>>687125370
>you
>>
>>687122304
>I am not responsible for my poor decisions as a niglet or a parent

Typical nigger attitude
>>
>>687125619
>because it was in a cage which holds mentally unstable monkeys.
no, I don't think the parents were in the cage with him.
>>
>>687125603
This. These mother fuckers are making me want to go slaughter some polar bears because of how stupid they sound.
>>
>>687121036
A fucking zoo is no place for a fucking gorilla.
I'm not a fucking activist or whatever, but the human beings are the worst shit in this god-damn planet. so, one less is better than one less gorilla.
>>
>>687125555
Wow! You sure are tough!
>>
>>687121036
The truly outrageous thing is that this sort of thing happens every few years, and people still haven't learned to keep an eye on their little shit kids.

"Oh no! Little Junior fell into the gorilla cage! I have no idea how this could have happened! They were fine moments ago when I left them alone and got myself a triple bacon cheeseburger and a diet soda."

By the zoo's logic though, if they killed the gorilla for doing nothing to the dumb kid, does that mean they would have killed EVERY monkey there if it actually hurt or killed the kid? How is killing a fucking monkey going to keep your stupid fucking kids from falling away from their stupid fucking parents?
>>
>>687123381
Choceesi
>>
>>687125419
/b/ chooses the gorilla because it's full of edgy western millenials who failed to become part of society. They lookbat Harambe and see themselves. Trapped in a cage. It doesn't help that most of these dudes know that dumb little Jaykwan will probably be more accepted by society than they are.
>>
>>687125404
Maybe because your head is up your ass. Lets put this simply, animals are the left circle and humans are the right of a venn diagram. Sure somethings meet in the middle because of animalistic traits, but they are still a completely different circle. To say they are like us is ignorant. They are not motivated like we are, they can not make precise actions based off of self awareness at the rate we can. That gorilla is no closer to us than a rock is.
>>
>>687125488
defending the gorilla over the niglet is the SJW choice actually. I'm amazed /b/ is so into animal rights, it's the classic left wing movement. The right wing is all about survival of the fittest and the fittest are humans.
>>
>>687125623
Yes, we are smart people stupid fuck
Fuck you and your child
>>
File: canany1bethisdumb.gif (2 MB, 239x320) Image search: [Google]
canany1bethisdumb.gif
2 MB, 239x320
>americans encounter a potential problem, only caused by their own retardation
>shoot it lmao!
>look at how free we are!
anywhere else in the world it would just have been another happy feel good story about how the gorilla saved the kid.
But no, you guys are too fucking retarded and trigger happy. If you can interpret it as any kind of danger, You will kill it.

Good job America! The terrorist gorilla has been shot! no doubt it would have raped 1 of your ugly fat women, or shot up a school, You probably shot it just before it declared allegiance with ISIS, who, btw, you armed.
>>
>>687125746
you're wrong

a fucking zoo is no place for a fucking baby like that

if human beings are the worst creatures on the planet, kill yourself and re-incarnate into a fucking bug bitch
>>
>>687125720
Well the parents are obviously really dumb but that's what happens in a society that openly encourages a short attention span and a general lack of awareness. We are also affected.
>>
File: 5819677.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
5819677.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>687125935
Try harder faggot.
>>
>>687123332
it's the american way, shoot first, bitch and moan about it later
>>
>>687125935
Lmap
>>
>>687122852
>any person is infinitely more valuable than some fucking monkey.

Nahh. Most people are worthless leeches. Especially not nogs.
>>
>>687122852
>implying niggers aren't monkeys.
>>
>>687124861
It's only bad for business because as a society we've stopped punishing people for being stupid. If we would stop giving retards a free pass every fucking time they do stupid or lazy shit, the world would be a much better place.
>>
File: fox-and-grapes-with-sig.jpg (440 KB, 602x748) Image search: [Google]
fox-and-grapes-with-sig.jpg
440 KB, 602x748
>>687125911
>I am too autistic to find a woman that will let me pump my seed into her womb
>Having kids is stupid anyway!
>>
>>687125935
In yurop they would have let the gorilla come bunk in their daughters room to show how tolerant they are
>>
File: Kuwabara_1.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kuwabara_1.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>687125581
> mom's boyfriend

Like father like son, eh cuck?
>>
>>687125880
Well why do you have to pidgeonhole people? I think there are very diverse reasons for favouring a certain outcome in this situation. What about right wing people who also like gorillas? What about left wing anarchists who openly support survival of the fittest? The world is not black and white, and you should try to look at the problem objectively.
>>
File: download_20160531_093318.png (127 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
download_20160531_093318.png
127 KB, 640x1136
>>687122906
>>687122677
>>687122548
>>687121535
>>687122906
>>687123431
>>687123515
>>687123717
>>687124657
>>687124840
>>687124898
>>687125083
Greg Mazujian everyone. He's the idiot who sent this to the father.
>>
>>687124319
>Humans are a plague
silly nihilist detected
>>
>>687121842
Which ones the monkey?
>>
>>687125419
Youre dumb as fuck and your anology is terrible at best. Youre compating a hostage situation to a lack of parenting. That gorilla was forced to be there. The kid stumbled into its home. That means the gorilla had to die? Fuck that. In western society, if someone breaks into your home, you have every right to kill the mother fucker. Given that and natural selection, the gorilla would have every right to destroy that kid. But no, lets kill the gorilla for acting naturally in its home. The zoo keepers should have got their fat asses in there, distract the gorilla long enough to remove the kid and get their fat asses out. Oh but thats not safe for the zoo keepers. Fuck them. Its their job to protect both animals and humans. If putting animals down is their only method of safety, i reccomend we outlaw all Zoos. Humans have destroyed enough on this planet.
>>
>>687126167
like you do with your negros you mean?
>>
>>687126086
>says humans are worthless
>complains if someone tried to kill him
>>
>cage for animals
>designed to keep the animal inside
>have to make it nigger-proof/hermetically sealed as well so niggers don't start climbing into the fucking lions' cage because das wut dey doo

hilarious
>>
>>687122999
We share something like 98% of our DNA with gorillas. There are gorillas that have been IQ tested higher than the bottom 10% of nig nogs.

I agree that people have lost touch with nature, but gorillas aren't like other animals.
>>
>>687121036
it all could've been prevented if the stupid bitch of a mother had TAKEN CARE OF HER LITTLE SHITNUT OF A FUCKING KID
>>
>>687125935
If it was Europe, the Gorrilla and his family would get free housing even if it's someone else's house already based on squatting laws, have a rape quota of 5 white women a month, and anything said to/against/ even for the Gorrilla would be considered a hate crime.
>>
>>687124356
>Animals aren't moral beings.

Ehem... humans are animals too. And, yes primates lead exceptionally gregarious lives with morals.
>>
>>687121036
We know gorillas aren't necessarily vicious animals, they're actually one of the most gentle species of animal you can think of. They're just incredibly fucking strong. Harambe would have easily killed the kid even if it was protective, mostly because the onlookers were scaring the crap out of him (like yelling/trying to reason at/with a fucking gorilla is going to work).

At least one primatologist has come out and said Harambe was being mostly protective of the child, clearly if he wanted to kill the child he could've done so incredibly easily. Had the zoo admin seen the video of how he was behaving I'm sure they could've done more to alleviate the situation like trading the kid for food, but they didn't have the time to make that decision with what they knew at the moment.

I hate to say it, but people would definitely be singing a different tune if it were a white child.
>>
>>687122993
Underrated post
Top kek
>>
>>687126009
I'd rather kill stupids fucks like you that believe in re-incarnation and shit, and have logical problems like
"I dont like humans, so i like animals and bugs"
Dude, use a fucking condom with your bitch.
>>
>>687121036
we are below mosquitos, by your own criteria.
>>
I'm on team gorilla. Not becuase it got shot, animals die every fucking day, but becuase why he got shot.

They're most likely those shitty parents who let their kid run around restaurants, kid gets what ever it wants, and the kid can do nothing wrong. So this kid probably banged and screamed that he wants to go to the zoo and his parents took him and let him go where ever when based gorilla is chillen in his cage when little niglet appears and get his him shot dead.

Fucking charge the parents for the gorilla.
>>
The zoo would've turned into Ferguson if that lil niglet died. Every hard working respectable person wanted the niglet to die.
>>
>>687121036
People are angry because the zoo didn't even take a second of risk. Every day we take risk assessments, every time that kid gets put in his car seat is a risk assessment, every time you let him play outside is a risk assessment, etc.
I see both sides, and that is why I am sort of in the middle on this one, I don't think the dangerous animal team should have killed him the moment they arrived, but they should have had a zero on Harambes head and ready to shoot at moments notice as well. They could have tried to distract or negotiate with him, see how he acted with less people and commotion around (the commotion is what riled him up after all).
>>
>>687121036
#blacklivesmatter
>>
animals cant rob a store. lil trayvon here will contribute to society greatly
>>
The bottom line is the gorilla got killed, and wasn't at fault. He arguably shouldn't have been there anyways. Nigger baby thinks he see's relatives, Jumps off 15 foot embankment. Parents not watching. Fucking tragedy. Someone should be held responsible.
>>
>>687125581
I want to blow your moms bfs brains out, and piss on his dead body. Kill yourself you nature hating bastard.
>>
>>687121036
anyone got the video of the cunt being shot?
>>
>>687125064

Don't get me wrong I like my meat.

There is a difference between hunting when you are hungry and breeding living things in boxes to save them for later.

>>687124646
Not hating, but accepting. Don't be in denial. Just accept that we are monsters and you'll feel better.
>>
>>687122838
NOW I KNOW WHY DAENERYS WAS CAST

D I V E R S I T Y

She's actually black, just wearing bleaching cream
>>
>>687126365
Yes they are. A gorilla does not understand how it effects its world. A gorilla will apply the same strength it uses to knock over a tree, and apply that to a human. A gorilla is motivated by simple thoughts. Just as a parrot is trained to mimic, a gorilla is also trained.
>>
File: isaac.jpg (22 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
isaac.jpg
22 KB, 500x360
>>687126252
Did you think we'd be upset by this?
>>
>were trying to shoot the gorilla
>weren't trying to shoot the real ape
>>
>>687126610
I want to put you on ritalin. Or at the very least turn the parental controls on your browser on.
>>
File: 1464117087272.jpg (364 KB, 950x653) Image search: [Google]
1464117087272.jpg
364 KB, 950x653
>>687126617
what's this got to do with Michael Brown?!
>>
>>687126424
>humans are animals too
Exactly. And animals kill each other all of the time just for the fuck of it.
>>
>>687123743
>implying the niglet has any chance of doing any of those either
>>
>>687126735
They're both niggers
>>
>>687126225
I am saying that /b/s views on the world are retarded
>Among humans the right wing mantra of survival of the fittest should be applied
>Among animals the left wing mantra of showering them with welfare should be applied
How about making gorillas prove that they are equal to humans by having them invent something of value rather than leeching off of us? We save them from extinction, we give them free food and shelter, we give them free healthcare they are fucking useless yet edgelords in this thread are claiming that these life forms are somehow superior to us?
>>
Why the fuck didnt they shoot some kind of anesthesia to the gorilla?
Also, your kid jumps a fence and walks through the security perimeter and you as his parent do NOTHING, you cant keep sight of your kid
>>
>>687126400
Nope, if it was Europe the gorilla would have saved the kid or thrown him outta there
>>
File: baby-gorilla-wallpaper-1.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
baby-gorilla-wallpaper-1.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>687121036
But Harambe dindu nuffin, look at his baby picture!
>>
>>687124870
>No. They are animals, dont not apply human characteristics to them. They are not like us

We share 98% of our DNA with them. They are distant cousins of humans. They indicate a high level of intelligence compared to many other animals, and are capable of learning complex tasks.

Their emotional lives are contagious, just like humans.
>>
>>687126318
the kid is 4 years old wasn't his fault.
>>
>>687126693
Gorillas literally don't have the ability to be as gentle as us. It's one of the reasons they're stronger
>>
>>687121036
>White child
Kek
>>
>>687126512
Hahahaha could you imagine!?

>no gorilla has ever been charged with killing black people
>gorilla privilege
>gorillas need to wear lapel cameras
>>
>>687126645
We arent monsters, we are the apex animal on this planet. You shit on humans because you have been taught and programmed over years to think we dont matter, when in fact we are the only things that matter. Humans will colonize our solar system and spread out, we are the peak of evolution and to shit on us is just small minded thinking. Join the human race my friend, it is just about to get good
>>
File: 1444236568181.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1444236568181.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Wait a minute the kid was black?

mfw I'm an animal activist and I have to decide between

>muh animal rights
>muh racism
>>
Well the gorilla in question appears to have been trying to protect the kid as it would one of its own. I'm surprised you aren't making black jokes.
>>
>>687126581
are you retarded? chimpanzees and pigeons rob stores all the time
>>
File: whitegoril.jpg (30 KB, 552x500) Image search: [Google]
whitegoril.jpg
30 KB, 552x500
>>
>>687126554
Could you imagine if that kid got DK slapped? Be like popping a berry
>>
>>687126899
And one of the reasons they are like us, quit applying human characteristics to animals
>>
>>687125064
>And how do you think animals treat each other? With respect? They have no concept of such a thing.

You're simply displaying that you know nothing about primates---> out loud and proudly.

Acting like you know things you don't and making observations from zero knowledge of them makes you particularly stupid.
>>
File: bait.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>687125935
>>
>>687126875
>capable of learning complex tasks
Complex for animals =/= complex for humans

>Their emotional
You're retarded.
>>
>>687127046
>that smug face

Fukkin crackas smh
>>
>>687126875
Koko learned from the death of her pet that death is inevitable and that she's going to die one day. A gorilla became conscious of its own mortality. But I guess they're just mindless animals rite
>>
White edgy faggots claim whites to be superior and are never sad when colored faggots die.
Yet they can't accept that humans are master species. By a huge fucking mile.
Fuck off, tree hugging Niggers. Humans are here to live. I'll kill a fucking dragon to save a human.
>>
>>687126318
The gorilla was actually treating the kid the way it would it's young. Protecting it from the humans by dragging it into a corner away from people QED standing in front of it. Hilarious.
>>
>>687127046
We'll never know, those have white gorilla privilege. They're allowed to roam free and own mansions. They also get high paying jobs, police are are nicer to them, and they get a hand up in gorilla life.
>>
>>687127138
Special snowflake detected.
>>
>>687125083
>Id smash your face into the ground, and rape your bitch ass

Proof the gorilla has, at times, better values than some humans
>>
>/b/ defending a nigger over a gorilla
it is opposite day today?
should have shot the little nigger
>>
>>687127211
Oh, did Koko tell you that? GIDF pls go
>>
>>687125114
I don't think you understand the concept of morals.
>>
>>687126252
we encourage this you moron this isnt the shit we rally to stop this shit will make us torment the family to suicide
>>
>>687126890
The gorilla was in his home, not his fault either. The zoo keepers didnt act upon the childs life. They did what they did because they were too chicken shit to try anything else. They wont put their lives on the line, but they will further endanger their captive species? Ya, try again, faggot
>>
>>687126875
We share 98% of DNA with trees as well....
>>
If it were you that was in there would you support not shooting the gorilla? I mean we all want to live right?
>>
>>687127235
This is exactly what I'm saying. How can you believe in white supremacy but say gorillas are equal to us? The same principles of white supremacy (intelligence and development) apply to human supremacy (intelligence and development)
>>
File: bait.jpg (23 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
23 KB, 354x352
>>687125370
I bet your e-penis is huge!
>>
>>687125370
>Inb4 copypasta
>>
>>687127235
And ill rape the slit in your throat ;) have a nice day, bitch
>>
>>687126899
FUCK YOU SAY THAT TO COCO
>>
>>687127211
http://www.theonion.com/video/scientists-successfully-teach-gorilla-it-will-die--17165

THE ONION, YOU STUPID FUCK.
>>
>>687127386
Stop samefagging Greg. Didn't you get shit on enough in your own thread?
>>
>>687126810
"/b/" doesn't exist, there are a million different opinions floating around here. The fact that you try to put them together into two categories shows that you are in fact not able to compute informations seperately. So I'm gonna keep it simple, as you are probably around 16-18:
You have not proven your worth either. You are just leeching off your parents. Why do they keep you around? Because they like you. They feel "empathy". Empathy is a naturally occuring trait in intelligent animals, as it helps a species to survive. Humans always had a high level of empathy, which allowed them to survive and build houses in which teenagers can have a fit of anger, like you just did. Empathy is a subjective feeling, some just like the monkey and some blame the parents because they have a biased view of low class people.
There is no ultimate authority. Some people like monkeys simply because they are majestic. If they feel like housing one, or get angry when one is shot they have just as much justification for it as you have for favoring the human being.

There is no obvious yes/no answer, even though people your age try to find them. It's just a matter of subjective experience. I for one don't care either way, I just like the discussion.
>>
>>687127235
Shhhhhhhh. They aren't old enough to understand.
>>
File: response 8.jpg (53 KB, 750x591) Image search: [Google]
response 8.jpg
53 KB, 750x591
The scum bags and normie fags at le robot have finally solved 11BX-1371.
Something that /b/ros have already known about for a long time.
My suggestion is to trash the thread saying "the guys at 4chan figured it out first" because <b>we did</b>.

Raid location: https://www.reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/ .
>>
File: kevin_cry_laughing2.gif (1 MB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
kevin_cry_laughing2.gif
1 MB, 500x288
>>687127610
Top fucking kek!
>>
>>687126574
#blackliesmatter
Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 31

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.