Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Story time, /b/. Just found out my long time girlfriend has

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
Story time, /b/.

Just found out my long time girlfriend has an inoperable brain tumour and has less than nine months to live.

For six months, now, I've noticed her behaviour is off. She used to be in school, taking nursing classes and had a bright future ahead of her. Next thing I know, she's smoking weed. Shits getting worse and worse by the week--foest weed, then pills, blow, crack. Just trying to have a good time, I guess, before she goes. Stays out late drinking, sleeps through her classes, when she does sleep.

And then I started noticing she'll lose her words. She'll be in the middle of a conversation and all of a sudden she can't get her words out. It's like she physically choked on her words. She bites her tongue alot. She had a seizure once, walking back from the laundromat with me.

She told me last night after sex all about the tumour. I couldn't sleep. She has an appointment with her oncologist tomorrow.

What did I get into? What's going to happen?
>>
>>686800740
You're gonna die alone
>>
Wait it out.
>>
File: 1463339265907.jpg (190 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1463339265907.jpg
190 KB, 1280x800
>>686800740
She going to die
And you're going to die without her
>>
>>686801319
She won't do any of the radiation or the chemo. She's killing herself and I love her.
>>
>>686800740
>>686801553
Honestly from the bit of information i've got, let her go... she's decided to burn herself down instead of go out with grace, don't get caught in the fire /b/ro. it's going to be harder to move on the more you wait. She left you a long time ago, it's time you do the same.
>>
>>686801950

This. She sounds like a retard that will make you die with her.
>>
>>686801950
Tell her to go out in glory.

Make her jump out of an airplane with 100 pounds of explosives strapped to her before she dies. When she hits the ground BOOM!
>>
I RECOGNIZE THAT FROG! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS IMAGE?
>>
I RECOGNIZE THE FISH TOO, OP.
>>
>>686800740
You're both going to have fun until she stops functioning. And then you'll probably be a wreck for a good long while due to misplaced guilt.
>>
I RECOGNIZE THAT TANK!
>>
THIS THREAD AIN'T GONNA 404 UNTIL I FIND OUT WHERE YOU FOUND THAT FROG
>>
>>686802871
DON'T TRY TO COPY ME THIS IS A LEGITIMATE RECOGNITION OF A PET FROG AND FISHES
>>
>>686802507
this is why i love /b/
>>
>>686801950
I think maybe she's going through those phases of death/grief and she'll move her way to depression, then acceptance. Right now it's denial.
>>686802507
At first I thought it was alot of fun. She let me snort coke off her arse and we fucked around. It was so much fun, then shit started getting worse. I wouldn't go out drinking with her, she probably fucked a handful of guys trying to love hard and fast before her death. I respect that, because last night she was crying in my arms and she let me hold her and she told me she loved me.

I just don't want her to go, /B/. She's the love of my life.
>>
>>686801553
I love her too. Fuck all that chemo shit.

You know what you have to do OP. Give her the love she NEEDS during the short time she has left. Ignore her acting out, she's just scared. Don't let her die without you there. And when she does, remember her.
>>
>>686800740
SHe opens her mouth, but the words won't come out
SHe's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, she choked
SHe's so mad, but she won't give up that
Easy, no
SHe won't have it, she knows her whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, she's dope
SHe knows that but he's broke
SHe's so sad that she knows
When she goes back to her mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo
This whole rhapsody
She better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass her
>>
WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHERE THAT FISH LIVES!
>>
>>686803425
OP FUCKING RESPOND TO ME I NEED TO KNOW IF THAT IS THE FROG I THINK IT IS.
>>
>>686800740
>sleeps through her classes
she's dying with an inoperable brain tumor and she's still going to classes?
>>
>>686801553
Bad feels brosky
>>
>>686800740

Here come dat boi.
O shit waddup!
>>
>>686803780
All part of the denial stage probably.
>>
>>686803776
I'm not OP you aspie retard.
>>
>>686800740
>What's going to happen?
you're going to feel really sad while she dies. After she dies you're going to feel fucking terrible.
What you need to do is decide whether it is best for you to stay with her while she is self destructive, or if you can somehow back away but be for her when she needs you. That shit is a hard decision to make
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSi_FE52TAY

You can't blame her for destroying herself but if I were you, I would leave.

If you truly love her, don't watch her die.

You'll be haunted forever if you do.
>>
>>686803425
I'm going to love her as long as I can. I'm really debating on taking her down to the courthouse and getting married. Take her on a honeymoon, somewhere exotic, give her the time of her life. Let her know how much she is loved and cherished and fuck now I'm crying.
She's fucking dying. I can't believe this.
>>
>>686803285
>>she probably fucked a handful of guys
>>trying to love hard and fast before her death.
>>I respect that

She's the one with the tumor,
but you're the cancer on /b/.

kys
>>
>>686804291
Bitch, if you had a few months to live, what would you do? You'd try to fuck as many people as you can. I know I would

Love =/= sex
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-23-02-51.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-23-02-51.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Well. The problem is that you're both degenerates. She started burning the candle at both ends and instead of being the voice of reason, you joined her.

There's no going back.

Barring her miraculously waking up tumor-free, she's gonna die and there's nothing you can do.

You will lose her. Like other anon said, you seem to have lost her already.

You have no choice in that matter, but you do get to choose whether or not you let this destroy you.

Seeing as you're a degenerate, I suggest you just ride it out with her. Enjoy it. If you're lucky, you'll just fuck your shit up and die soon after her.

Your other best option would be to just watch her destroy herself/ be destroyed by cancer. I reckon that if you tried to convince her to get chemo or clean herself up, you'd just be fighting a futile battle. I mean, you're both probably gonna die eventually anyway.
>>
>>686800740
I must ask, and I mean no offense. But has she shown you any papers that confirm that she is even telling you the truth? I know a girl that told me she needed money because she had brain tumor, and only had 1 year to live. That was 10 years ago. To this very day, she'll call me every few months with the same story.
>>
Well I can only say one appropriate thing from reading that...
Looks like her bright future of nursing isn't going to last
>>
>>686804290
Oh definitly do that! Don't even debate it just do it. If you need money get a loan. Two things I promise you is that you will not regret it.... and she will not say no.
>>
MY PHONE FUCKING DIED BUT I'M BACK TELL ME THE GODDAM SOURCE FOR THE FROG
>>
>>686804603
I'm going with her to her oncologist tomorrow. I'm gonna get the lowdown and ask questions. I know she's not faking, she couldn't fake losing her vocabulary and inability to talk like she does. She can't fake the seizure. She bites her tongue until it bleeds. She's not faking to get attention. She was so excited to be an RN; it's what she wanted to do since high school and she's not even making am effort anymore
>>
>>686804643
Not trying to be funny, but I was thinking the same thing. If she knows shes about to die, why is she wasting all of her money on school?
>>
>>686804734
I got approximately twelve grand in the bank. I'm going to blow it all on her. Take her to Hawaii or something. Get her a beautiful ring, buy her souvenirs and a nice bathing suit. Whatever she wants. I want her to be happy and not destroying herself.
>>
YOU DON'T WANNA SHARE YOUR SOURCE FOR THAT FROG? FINE. BUT I KNOW THAT FROG IS FROM MY FAMILY'S RESTAURANT
>>
>>686805129
She started school before she knew she was sick. She used to get all perfect marks and she loved school. She was going to be an excellent caretaker, she was so caring and loving of all humans and animals.
>>
>>686805389
She fucking sent it to me in a text message when we were chatting. She used to send me funny shit like that out of the blue. And shed giggle about it for hours.
>>
The thing that I was experiencing and dwelling on the entire time is that there are so many things that are not OK and that will never be OK again. But there’s also so many things that are OK and good that sometimes it makes you crumple over with being alive. We are allowed such an insane depth of beauty and enjoyment in this lifetime. It’s what my dad talks about sometimes. He says the only way that he knows there’s a God is that there’s so much gratuitous joy in this life. And that’s his only proof. There’s so many joys that do not assist in the propagation of the race or self-preservation. There’s no point whatsoever. They are so excessively, mind-bogglingly joy-producing that they distract from the very functions that are supposed to promote human life. They can leave you stupefied, monastic, not productive in any way, shape or form. And those joys are there and they are unflagging and they are ever-growing. And still there are these things that you will never be able to feel OK about–unbearably awful, sad, ugly, unfair things.

That's life, OP. You and your girlfriend have to squeeze out as many of those beautiful experiences as possible while she's still here, and when she leaves, you have to learn to cope and move on.
>>
File: popeplease0dw.jpg (18 KB, 342x409) Image search: [Google]
popeplease0dw.jpg
18 KB, 342x409
>>686803683
Mom's spaghetti
>>
>>686805573
well, regardless the irrelevancy, it is now very interesting, you guys gotta talk about it, I wanna know what'll be the outcome about that frog and restaurant and shit
>>
>>686806187
I discovered this after a very close friend died in a car crash btw. Erased the first portion of my post by mistake.
>>
>>686806187
If there's so many great things in this world, why is she dying? She was my gift from god--if there is a god. She was perfect to me. She had a perfect body, a beautiful laugh, a great sense of humour and she understood me. She was my perfect everything. She was my light at the end of the tunnel, and at the end of hers, there's nothing but a grave. I was going to marry her, grow old with her, have kids and have a long and a fulfilling life with her and she's gone. She's already gone.

Fuck god. Fuck religion. If there was a god, he wouldn't let this happen.
>>
She needs to know God before it becomes too late. I would be more than happy to help her. Allow me to visit her so I can pray with her.
>>
>>686805303
Do it. As soon as you get comfermation from her Oncologist.
>>
Op, here. I'm trying to get her to go to dinner with me tonight. I want to spend the night in, afterwards, with her favourite movies and wine and things that make her happy.

I will make another thread tomorrow about what her oncologist says.
>>
>>686806678
How old is she OP ?
>>
>>686805303
If she wanted that she wouldn't be destroying herself now
>>
>>686801553
Brain cancer is a fucked up way to die, she will lose a lot of her judgement coming up, and it's up to you if you want to be there when she loses it all and you lose her.
>>
>>686807609
Twenty-five. I'm only a year older. We were friends through high school.
>>
>>686807952
I want to be there for her until the very end. Even if she's bed ridden and can't talk. I'll do everything I can to take care of her.
>>
>>686800740
you have been given a gift.
knowledge of a death before it comes.

first of all
ask her if she wants to keep the relationship.
she may be feeling like she wants to explore a little more before she passes on. if she wants to stay with you then shes going to need your 100% going through this with her can be an incredible opportunity to learn a few things.
not everyone gets a chance to say prepare for a death. smoke weed and party with her. figure out what it means to live.
>>
File: AB.png (221 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AB.png
221 KB, 500x500
this b8 fake story smh
>>
>>686806678
I can't tell you I have an answer. Loss is a part of life and that's all I know. You love your girlfriend and you have cherished many beautiful moments with her. Can you experience such gratuitous joy without the trauma of skinlessness and sorrow? It’s possible that if you are not open to one of those experiences you can’t be open to the other. It requires a sloughing off of a particular sort of emotional callous, and you’re probably shedding the same block, the same blunting mechanism in terms of joy and in terms of sorrow. And maybe you go through a million regenerations of that in your lifetime, feeling very blunted, and then feeling very exposed and over sensitive, and that's beautiful and what makes you feel alive. Mourn her and allow yourself to weep, but find the silver lining and know you and her had the privilege of truly being alive while you were together and know that you will have the privilege of feeling alive everytime you think about her and her memories fill you with sorrow. But learn to move on. Don't become destructive, learn to love again, because you never want to be as numb as some people on our planet.
>>
She's fucked sorry op, good news is you'll be single soon.
>>
she probably cucked you at the club OP
>>
>>686808493
tales of phantasia?
>>
>>686800740
why does she even bother going to her classes?
>>
whats the problem when she wants to have fun before she dies?

If I knew I would die in 9 months I would fuck aids whores all day and shoot heroin
>>
>>686808914
She doesn't, anymore. She used to call in sick, sleep through the classes because she had a hangover, now she doesn't even bother.
>>
>>686807960
That's terrible. I think all of us reading have tears in our eyes. I'm nearly twice her age and have just found my love of my life. I can't imagine losing her. So sad OP. You will remember her forever and you will look for girls like her for the rest of your life. Good luck OP.
>>
>>686809236
yeah why bother?
In her situation school is a waste of time
>>
>>686809235
Me too, tbqh. But I gotta respect OP for letting her do her thing, and even joining in with her. If that's what she wants to do before she dies, let her. But offer her love and open arms when she needs to grieve.
>>
>>686800740
Probably bait.
But bro if it isn't, give her the time of her life. Take her on a trip. Bring this shit up to the news. Write a book about it. You'll make up the money you lost but you can't replace memories. Her decline will suck balls dude. It'll change you forever and this will take a toll on your mental health. Get therapy.
>>
>>686809319
Thanks, man. I'm pretty tore up about it. Didn't sleep at all last night, picked smoking back up because I'm so fucked up about it. I appreciate the sympathy.
>>
>>686806678
OP hate to break it to you but she's not perfect.
You're not perfect either.
Everyone is insane in their own little ways you just see her in a brighter light now that you know what you have is being taken.
You're going to kill yourself if you continue to put her up on a pedestal.
I understand what its like to fall in love, to be entangled in another person and you're not doing yourself any favors obsessing over what could've been or what god fucked you over. You owe it to yourself to love her for what she is and when she's gone you'll find someone else who will complete you all the same.
>>
File: new friends.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
new friends.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>686800740
not trying to be the white knight just the ethical person

it is her life let her do whatever the fuck she wants and stick by her while she does it.
make her last days in this world happy instead of pressuring her with emotional shit that she is already going through anyway.
she aint gonna get another boyfriend to have wild sex with and get fucking trashed with in the short amount of time she has, you are the man for the job. juts do your job.
>>
>>686800740
If your going to get funky you better cover that monkey.
>>
>>686810374
Agreed. Be the man she needs. You can find someone later. All she'll have is you.
>>
>>686805389
Thank you for adding comic relief to this feels thread
>>
File: reincarnation1.jpg (326 KB, 789x734) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation1.jpg
326 KB, 789x734
>>686801553
My bro died in a similar way.
Just stay and be there for her. Like you said she don't got alot of time so fuck it just go along for the ride and like bro said remember her. Life doesn't end she will be born again and again and again and so will you. Listen to sunny on my brothers page . Got me through tough times

https://soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
>>
>>686811774
Op, here. I believe in reincarnation, actually. If we really love each other, we'll find each other in our next lives.
>>
>>686811774
buddhist believe it takes 49 days for rebirth, from point of death, the intemediate stage to being reborn at conception.

things like children remembering past lives is a strong indication of it's truth, as is how the universal laws of impermanence, interconnection and nothing being truly destroyed just changing form
>>
>>686811774
Oh. So where did they found all this information?
>>
>>686812898
>Oh. So where did they found all this information?
well it is statistics so I would assume there are aran of expertie and research into past lives, reincarnation and all supernatural or unexplainable thing happening all around the world.
the answer to the meaning of life, what happens after death and research into immortality is probably one of the most sought after knowledge in academia
>>
>>686813548
well, I'm academic and habe never thought not only of research but even of trying to research such things. See, they claim to have 70%. For this they only need 10 observations
>>
>>686813993
>thought
*heard
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.