Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I just acquired two oxycontin 80mg OPs. Plan on taking them both,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 9
File: DrugItem_13655.jpg (49 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_13655.jpg
49 KB, 600x419
I just acquired two oxycontin 80mg OPs. Plan on taking them both, anyone know the best way to do it? pic related but not exact pic of what i have.
Whats /b/ gettin fucked up on tonight?
>>
why? you plan on dieing?
>>
Do you have any sort of tolerance? Any experience with any kind of opiate?
>>
Isn't that dose a bit much?
I'm prescribed 5mg oxycodone and 3 pills is more than enough
>>
>>686362160
Livestream and shoot it up.
>>
>>686362160
Bruh, you need like 4 of those to get high.
>>
You're the reason they let firefighters carry Narcan
>>
>>686362350
Also some good old fashioned poppy seed tea.

Even half of one of those oxys is a pretty hefty dose for somebody that's never done them, and you're obviously someone who's never done them.
>>
>>686362160
Dubs decides: oxies in pooper
>>
It Itt beta betafags who know nothing about drugs
Anon take a plate and a coffee mug and crush one, then snort it. 80s are strong enough to feel by themselves.
>>
>>686362822
nigga you just killed OP
>>
>>686362822
oh shit dude
>>
>>686362278
I have a large tolerance. earlier today I chewed an entire 80 and felt little
>>
Haha are you in Calgary there probably fentanyl which is almost 100 times stronger than oxies
>>
>>686363333
Nice quads bby
>>
>>686363017
I can't do that. These bastards are impossible to crush and the coating is a bitch to take off. its easier to just pop it and chew it to destroy the extended release
>>
theyre op he cant do anything with them. he can try smashing em with a hammer and snorting butthat sucks too.
>>
>>686363333
Best bioavailability is taking them orally. Snorting, bioavailability decreases BUT peak plasma levels are higher than if taken orally. Rectally would have the same effect as snorting, but bioavailability would go up.
>>
>>686362822
I've done it before. it doesnt work very well. yes very faggot of me ik but i was curious
>>
>>686362450
I wish I could shoot them up but you can't freebase OPs. it wont work.
>>
>>686364033
What the fuck

You don't freebase OPs. They're already in salt form, which makes it water soluble which allows you to inject them
>>
>>686364815
teach me your ways of being a fucking needle junkie
>>
>>686362822
See you on the other side mayn
>>
You would fuckin keel over if you took two oxy 80's
>>
File: ritalin.jpg (2 KB, 129x90) Image search: [Google]
ritalin.jpg
2 KB, 129x90
I also have an entire script of methyphenidate 20mg. any requests?
>>
>>686363501
Perdue the manufacturer has added a substance that makes the pill very difficult to crush and if you do manage to break it into pieces those pieces still retain some of their time release component. It is also made to gel up into goop if it hits water so people cant dissolve it to inject it. Same thing with snorting-it will gel up in the nose and not be absorbed. Some people are having some GI side effects from whatever substance-I think it is a polymer of some sort- they have added. OC stood for OxyContin and OP stands of OxyContin Perdue just to differentiate between forms. If you swallow the pill whole there is supposed to be no difference in the way it works although many of us who have been on both feel the new form doesnt work quite as well.
>>
>>686362160
crush them and have someone blow it up your ass with a straw, or get a really long straw
>>
>>686365837
not me it would probably take 3 and half 80s for me to overdose my tolerance is that bad
>>
>>686365894
mom i got this thing i need you to help me with
>>
>>686365894
sounds kink, i like it.
>>
If you mix it in a small amount of water then squirt said water up your bung it works ole junkie trick i picked up from a dude i worked with
>>
>>686365891
I heard if you baked the pills for a couple minutes the coating would melt off, and you could then crush them up. no?
>>
>>686366023
In that case why dont you just get a rig and shoot em? Break it into quarters and bang it dude. The obvious best method unless youre a moralfag.
>>
>>686363333
Nice quads.

>white grapefruit juice an hour before dosing
>roughly 30mg of DXM hbr/15mg polistirex 45 mins before dosing
>50mg benadryll half hour before dosing
>parachute them, one pill per parachute

If you don't know what parachuting is, I'll explain. Get a plastic bag of sorts, preferably a shopping bag but a ziploc will do, and place it over the pills on a countertop, or some other material that will not absorb the powder you will create. Crush the pills with a lighter, handle of a screwdriver, whatever you have laying around that will not puncture the bag. Grind them into as fine of a powder as possible, Get a 1-ply piece of toilet paper and scoop the powder onto the center of the sheet. Carefully lift up the four corners in unison and tie them over the powder. Put the parachute as far down your throat as possible, and start chugging a glass of water without thinking about it. The paper will dissolve in your esophagus and the powder will absorb very quickly and at a higher concentration than in pill form Make sure to lick the powder residue off the countertop/bag to get every single mg.

Or you can just eat them, that works too.
>>
Yo op listen up, former junkie here leme tell you how it's done since all these fucks aren't helping. Put it in the microwave but before that grind the fuck out of it into as much as u can. Then put in for about 6-8 min depending on how fast u see the brown color change. Put in freezer as soon as it's out of the microwave leave in freezer for about 20 make sure it doesn't catch condensation and get wet then when it's out crush it up again although it will be more difficult now. Boom enjoy u sick fuck. Pro tip: shoot heroin because ur gonna end up there anyways just cut to the chase or get sober. I'm almost a year sober it's way better
>>
>>686366362
Yes. The same method is used with opana. Put it in a spoon with no water and heat the bottom of the spoon as if you were cooking it and youll see the coating burn off
>>
>>686366498
I would but you cannot shoot it with OPs. it seems pretty fuckin impossible
>>
>>686366362
you can literally wipe the coating off with an alcohol wipe
>>
>>686366637
I'm going to try this. I have an entire 30 script of 80mg ops so i dont think i will worry about fucking up and wasting one. ive been to 3 rehabs already and i havent tried heroin. honestly i want to try it because oxy just doesnt cut it for me anymore
>>
Also forgot to mention, this is the dude from the microwave post, all these fuckin scrubs don't know shit parachuting and swallowing or drinking it ain't gonna do shit. Ever since OC went extinct OPs have sucked and lost popularity to Roxie's opanas ect
>>
>2016
>not putting them under your eye lids

have fun barely feeling it rookie
>>
>>686362160
OPs are fucking garbage. Sell them to somebody that doesn't know shit for more than they're worth and buy a bunch of Roxis or something.

I found a method when I bought some in a quick deal without even looking at them that kills the extended release, but it was a pain in the dick and I ended up losing more than I ingested.

If you must eat them, I'd just eat one and wait a long time to see how you feel. I oncr ate a 30, waited almost 3 hours, and didn't feel a thing so I ate another. Almost immediately after the first one finally gave some effect, and when the second kicked in i ended up getting sick as fuck and stayed up for nearly 24 hours puking.
>>
File: 1444777661313.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1444777661313.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>tfw i miss my circa 2009 OC's
>>
>>686366975
Bro get a doc and get on suboxone that will save ur life. Go to meetings in the start make some sober friends then if u can handle it which many strongly advise against doing, just smoke weed and drink moderately if ur life allows you to do so. I got clean and started hitting gym lost fat got back in college at 21 and now am at usf in Tampa Florida where there's dilaudids and pills all around me. Just gotta work smart not hard. Good luck bro. Also what did u do or have done to get the script? Surgery?
>>
I dont understand how all of you take such small amounts. Even if i dont do oxy for weeks at a time I have to chew nearly two entire 80 OPs just to feel decently fucked up.
>>
>>686367498
I see. I want to be sober but i just. I dont know man. I guess I can admit i am a drug addict. but my mother is prescribed them because she has cerebal palsy and she never really takes them, so ill just come over and "borrow" a handfull. It sounds fucked up I know but she doesnt really use them
>>
>>686367498
Dude suboxone is so bad to give to a junkie. It fucks you up and you can shoot it. I am also from the same area as you. 727 actually. Pill game is so crazy here now. $30 d's and blues. Junkies will still buy em too. Im glad im satisfied with percs. I feel bad for everyone around here man.
>>
where I stay oxy is usually a dollar a mg, but its cheaper for OPs. But I've managed to sell a single 80 to some old crack head for 70$ once. thats the most ive ever gotten for a single op.
>>
>>686368195
Brother I've done way worse to attain dope. Let me tell you one thing, fuck everyone on here, fuck the stigma and fuck the anonymity. You're probably a decent smart human being. You're not a bad guy doing bad shit. You're doing what anyone with that gene sequence would do. Addiction is a goddamn disease that is initiated by a bad choice that we have some control over. Willpower ain't gonna cut it. I hope you'll remember this in a year I doubt it but I would bet my life you will end up doing dope. I swore on my dead mother I never would but the disease progresses and the high will stop cutting it. I envy you honestly. Real shit, opiate high is like god coming down from heaven and giving u a hug. I'd knock down your door break a window pull a gun and pepper spray ppl for a script or dope back in my worst days. I've done worse and it only gets worse. I know where you're coming from.
>>
>>686368243
It's all relative man. Just like methadone is terrible unless you're the worst of the worst. I used to live in Carlisle that Philly dope is primo. Lol. Blues and dilaudids and opanas are the way to go fuck percs
>>
>>686367498
I envy how well you got your life back together. I'm in such a bad position. I'm addicted to oxycontin and ritalin and I just graduated highschool. I dont even know where to start. My life is still operable, I still do things and drugs arent to much of a controlling factor in my life, but I just dont see myself quitting, or easily atleast.
>>
>>686367818
I have a good connect for IR oxy, and it takes me minimum 30mg to get fucked up and usually end up doing about 50mg by the end of the day. I only do them, at most, once a month. It's usually every few months.

I was an addict for nearly eight years, so I used to have an extremely high tolerence. It started with my dad's propoxyphene script, which I later learned were horrible to abuse once I became smart enough to at least research the shit I was putting into my body. I moved on to tramadol from a different source after that, to hydros, to oxy. Once the oxy didn't do shit anymore and I found myself doing sketchy deals at 2am and smoking/snorting it in closed parks I realized I needed to stop. Didn't go to rehab or anything, I slowly did less (aka less in combination with other drugs/alcohol) until I wasn't doing opiates at all anymore. Now I just drink a bit, smoke weed occasionally and do hydro/oxy even more occasionally.

I definitely miss the high, a lot, but I feel so much better not depending on a pill or seven just to feel sane.
>>
>>686362530
kek
hes right OP
>>
>>686368765
Man. I'm trying not to cry. reading that just kinda hit me. what the fuck am I doing with my life and I feel like youre right, if i keep doing this i eventually will end up doing boy. I've been doing shit to fiend oxy since I was 16. this disease....its...unstoppable..
>>
ITT: junkie retards

Don't do opiates if you don't have a plan. You're going to be without them sooner than you think and then you'll shank some old lady and end up in nigger prison.
>>
I was just about to type the same thing. Fuck it, kek
>>
>>686368922
Oh i used to snort blues then started shooting d's and opanas. Trust me i know what you mean its the greatest feeling ive ever had, shooting a d. But i think i did the stuff just because its what all my friends did. When it comes down to it percs are all i need to be content. I guess it all depends on the individual. Ive seen people literally run themselves into their own graves too many times from dope. Thats enough to steer me away from getting hooked on d's again
>>
>>686369047
You got time man. I'm gonna assume you have depression or anxiety to a mild or moderate proportion. I wish I could talk to u one on one no homo. Highschool is where I got started. Went from a 3 sport athlete to smoking weed everyday (I love weed but gotta apply yourself if you smoke nonstop) to pills powders and then dope. Get out before its too Late. I swear I'm not trying to pull a scare tactic here but I've known so many tht have died from overdose my cousin my best friend and my roommate all died from the drugs. Have some faith in yourself. Enjoy life when you can because it's a fucking rough road. Not gonna sugar coat shit and lie but I wish almost everyday I can use again but in reality I know one shot or one line won't cut it. I'm a binge type of dude. And when it comes to opiates, no body is too strong and tough for this shit. Seriously man I beg you, I'm a total stranger but I have the need to tell You as a fellow human being, drugs will fuck up your life. I've seen people die I've seen people prostitute people steal from their dead relatives people break into houses people that would do whatever it takes to end the withdrawals. I've been there. The best part of being sober is just waking up not dope sick. Life still sucks but at least I'm not a hopeless dope fiend. I'm a dopeless hopefiend now. You have the time and opportunity to stop before its too late man. You're already in ankle deep water stop walking towards the ocean brother
>>
>>686362160
drink some grapefruit juice and tonic water beforehand and take a couple of antacids
and maybe 1-2 drinks
>>
Didn't think I would go on 4chan tonight and end up rethinking my entire life. Holy shit. Thank you, /b/. I'm going to try to limit this and slowly get off it. Im gonna try to just smoke weed and go to school.
>>
>>686368765
Seriously, man. At my worst I was robbing my friends and family blind just to chase a high. Broke into their houses, broke into strangers houses, broke into one of my dealers houses multiple times when I knew he wasn't home because I knew where he kept his stash. Luckily for me he was a bitch, plus apparently never knew it was me.

I knew my downstairs neighbors doors didn't lock, went into her house a few times when she wasn't there and took some shit. She was the nicest girl ever, gave me rides to work sometimes when I needed it. She broke her arm one time and I went in and found her scripts when she wasn't home.

The worst part about it was that I had a really well paying job, but between rent and drugs I was out of my paychecks as soon as they came in, leaving me with no money for drugs for at least half the month, hence why I was stealing from everybody I loved. Ruined almost every relationship I ever had for a while

I'm clean now, it's just a once and a while thing. Honestly, I do coke more than I do opiates and coke is pretty rare for me.

Clean yourself up, you'll feel so much better
>>
>>686370144
email me your phone number....we should talk. I need someone to learn from about this. man. youre right. all of this shit is slowly happening to me too. [email protected]
>>
>>686362160
Ok so u divide the total strength of the dose by 12 and that's the amount of oxy u get per hour for twelve hours. So is a,dose of 16 mg (160 / 12 = ~16 mg) to much for u? Bear in mind oxy last 5-8 hours. If it were me I would dissolve it so it was no longer time release
>>
>>686370539
Holy fucking shit. I'm starting to do shit like that. I already stole my mom's gold jewelry and sold it at a pawn shop, broke into my neighbors house and when I cant get oxy im shoplfiting cough medicine from publix. Dude. I never really thought of all of this before
>>
>>686370539
I'm sober now almost a year in. I've been where you were brother. That type of habit requires so much money. I've stolen and pawned everything I could get my hands on. Pulled knives and guns, ran into houses laid people on the ground and took their shit. This shit is a disease of the mind man. I hate when people say stupid shit like "why can't they just stop" "just need the willpower" nahh It's deeper than that lol good luck to you man I just drink occasionally
>>
>>686363026
Haha holy shit he did
>>
File: blackmandancin.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
blackmandancin.gif
1 MB, 250x188
>mfw vynans bender incoming
>>
Any muricafags here need acid?
>>
>>686371114
Well I already took two OPs beforehand. Man, I guess this is gonna be my last high, or im gonna atleast try. Might as well and enjoy it.
>>
>>686371622
Acid is the only other drug that honestly I think is okay. I am listening...
>>
>>686371095
Publix eh? U must be from Florida haha I'm from Tampa homie best of luck to u
>>
>>686363333
reading the responses to this are hilarious

I will speak from experience but i suggest reposting in 420chan/opiates

smoke this off tin foil for maximum high. That is literally the only reason ox's are so expensive, because they are the lat kind that are smokeable without extraction.

This is why black heroin is even more popular than before oxys, you can smoke(and shoot) black and eating it fucks with your stomach and hits you over time and sucks compared to smoking

don't do both at once.
pace, nod, and enjoy.
>>
For all the people in this thread in the early stages of your addiction. Its just that. The early stages of your addiction. You are an addict. Plain cut. If you have ever woken up and thought you would finish your day on a low if you didnt get your drug of choice. You. Are. An. Addict. The first step is admitting it. From there you can set out a plan for rehabilitation. Whether through an inpatient/outpatient program or if you think you have the willpower then just start something from home. The moral of the story is drugs are bad mmkay and I, Mr.Moralfag, am here to tell you that one more pill or one more line is just not worth it when youre paying for it with your health and the well-being of the people around you and the people that you love. Have a sober day.
>>
>>686371929
Cool, so, basically how this works is you send me gift cards like iTunes gift cards and I send the tabs to your address via mail. The stealth is fantastic, you could open it up in front of a cop and they wouldn't knoe what it was. How does that sound
>>
>>686372067
haha yup. I'm from Naples. Tampa is a pretty good drive from here
>>
>>686362160
160mg is more than 4 times the normal dose. It might stop your breathing.
>>
>>686372356
Honestly, I am an addict and I admit it and this guy is so right. Oxies may be fuckin amazing, but its eventually going to ruin my life and I acknowledge that. Now its time to choose whether i should wait till it gets worse to do something about it or stop now.
>>
>>686371114
hahaha fuck that im a hard working American, i know because i ran with my brother and he's in jail now but what eves. he's the junkie and we ran together. our parents met in aa so i get the whole cult physio-since bullshit. and i k also get he's a shitty person now after enough time. 9 years of bullshit. fuck him. drink dxm. brouse 420chan.
>>
>>686371095
It's never an instant fix, man. It's a long and painful process to kick, but every little step to take towards getting clean is really a big step. You'll fail, you'll relapse. You have to really want it to be clean, or you could end up dead on a couch with a needle still sticking out of your arm. I was a cunt hair away from there when I finally realized I absolutely had to stop. I don't like throwing the words willpower or disease around. It all comes down to your mindset and willingness to quit. An addict who doesn't want to quit never will, but based on your anonymous revelations here it really sounds like you want to.

I'll tell you right now, quitting cold turkey is fucking impossible. You need drugs to quit drugs, plain and simple. The second you go from any habit a day to nothing, you're going to be out searching for more no matter how strong you are. When I went to jail the first time, I thought that I'd be away from everything and be able to quit. As soon as people noticed I was dopesick, I had motherfuckers left and right trying to sell me suboxone and adderall and whatever else was falling out of people's assholes, and I still took them.

When I finally did quit, it was thanks to combinations of low dose of the very drug I was trying to quit along with weed, alcohol and benzos. All in moderate dose, obviously.

I probably drink more than I should these days, but I'm not blowing entire paychecks on booze or stealing shit from anybody. I work hard all day, come home and relax to a few drinks, go to bed and repeat. I actually have real hobbies now, though, other than getting fucked up and trying to find out how I'm going to get fucked up the next day.

Do whatever you can to quit the shit, /b/ro. I'm telling you, my life has improved infinitely
>>
>>686372372
It sounds very appealing...but I'm going to have to kindly reject your offer. I need to revise my life choices. LSD is amazing and harmless don't get me wrong, but I just need to do a change.
>>
White rhino, rolled up with a smidge of tobacco

5 joints before I go to bed
>>
>>686373039
Ok, that's cool
>>
>>686362160 put in cup with acidic soda or citrus juice to dissolve. Op are time release they turn into gel. Dissolving them first=cash. Drink the shit
>>
>>686373200
>5
>joints
lul keep wasting your weed fag
>>
>>686372979
I'm going to give that a shot. Thank you for your advice and wisdom, thats a very genuine thing to do.
>>
>>686362160
You crush em in a Egg or shot glass untill its just powder and add a little water and stirr until everything is mixed. Shot it.
>>
>>686372372
How do I give you my address without getting arrested when it turns out you're a bad goy?
>>
>>686363571
Agreed, use a heel file or sum other file to powder
>>
Remember when I got on these things, used to take 5 at a time 3 times a day. Dangerous shit to fuck with OP
>>
I railed a nice fat line of coke today
>>
>>686373322
Not that I'm going to do this, but I'm curious. If you actually put it in something acidic like mountain dew, it'll disolve into a paste and you can slurp that shit up?
>>
Snort them!!!
>>
>>686372433
Haha word not too far. Do you only do pills or fuckwith h?
>>
>>686373829
I basically do everything I can get my paws on.
>>
>>686373510
Cops aren't looking for small fish like you and I. They're out looking for the big dealers and kingpins. Of course, when they do find small fish they tend to arrest them, but they aren't really proactively searching for them. In any case, even if I turned out to be a cop, you could just deny ever having ordered anything and say someone else must have tried to swat you or something.
>>
SHELVE IT
>>
>>686373967
Feel that. Just curious cause when I moved down here from dc Maryland area to Florida it seems like there ain't no dope down here just all dilaudids and blues lol
>>
>>686362160
wash em down with some brandy
>>
>>686374372
or give em to me
>>
I'm an opiate addict.. I've gotten clean plenty of times but I always felt a gaping hole when clean. I don't really have friends or a girl friend and I don't have any hobbies so I always end up coming back. I've come to the conclusion though that I truly love taking oxy and I don't give a fuck. Why should I let other people tell me what is bad and what isn't? If it was booze id be considered a normal person because I only use at night after work...

Tl;dr: people don't like me and have never done anything for me so why should I let them tell me I can't take a drug when they all drink they're brains off
>>
>>686366590
Also alieve is a strong potentiator along withi tums for oral opiates
>>
>>686374275
Thats exactly how it is where I stay at. All there is around here are blues. Finding actual boy or shit like that is pretty hard. Jesus, finding genuine acid down here is completely fucking impossible, too.
>>
>>686374473
BOOO HOOO. So what your saying is nobody care about you so who cares. Get it together man. What other people do has nothing to do with what you do stop justifying your behavior with the negative behavior of others.
Ex Heroin Addict Right here Clean AF
>>
>>686374473
I'm the same way. But with oxies I'm able to make friends and feel like I give a fuck about life. I love oxy, too. I guess we're quite the same.
>>
>>686366590

fuck you. i ruined my life doing DXM and benadryll
>>
File: latest.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>686362160
get ready for the fun
>pic related
>>
>>686375033
I was addicted to Corocidin Cough and Cold when I was a teenager. I overdosed on it so many times, pratically fucked me over.
>>
>>686374848
I don't want people to feel bad for me. I just don't understand why other people can tell me what to do when they have no place in my life.
>>
>>686375212
oh shit lmaoooooo kek
>>
>>686363333

well then its probably time to kill yourself since you've gone too far to ever recover from your addiction and you'll never contribute to the world.

sorry op but you might as well be dead already.

dope quads tho.
>>
>>686375304
Who are these people telling you what to do? your family or what? I dunno if people are telling you to not do drugs its probably cuz they care. I was as bad as it gets. Something just clicked this time i was like really this shit is not fucking fun anymore and once it became about me not wanting to do it i quit and i barely think about it man. I mean sometimes i think it might be nice but who isnt gonna think that. I was bad off im talking like 100 bucks minimum a day in my arm. 100 dollars was like just enough to make my day not suck. I had a good job was a Head chef at a 4 star and everything was good except when i ran out of shit. Puking for like days shitting the chills shit was GAY.
>>
>>686374984
I'm the guy you responded to.

Yeah I have to agree, oxy makes me enjoy things more and it makes me feel more connected to other people. It makes life so much better...

I honestly might have killed myself already if not for oxy.
>>
>>686375824
Now its like i see ppl doing drugs around me in the world and posting about it on facebook and im like I remember being that fuckin weak.
>>
>>686375690
It's never to late to recover from an addiction. I can tell you lack alot of hope from your life. I'm going to start weening myself off it, or gonna die trying. Wish me luck lmao
>>
>>686375824
>who are these people..?

Everyone, literally everyone will tell you that you shouldn't use oxy and that you're doing something wrong, morally and legally including people on this board.
>>
>>686372831
Stop.now. the longer you wait the harder its gonna ve and trust me you do NOT want that. Do yourself a favor and stop while youre ahead brother.
>>
>>686375828
Fuck dude me too. But then I come off the oxy and then nothing means anything anymore. Its a horrible cycle of mental illness of addiction/depression. But oxycontin is a great drug if you can use it in right proportions and intervals, not using it constantly everyday but using it to just reward yourself every now and then. That I wish I could do.
>>
>>686375824
>>686376317
Oh and oxy is much more expensive than H, I'm on about 180$ pills rn and yes I know what withdrawal is. I just don't care, oxy is the only thing that makes this stupid fucking life bearable.
>>
>>686376413
I think I'm gonna.
>>
>>686376317
Well do what you want its your life. But heres what i thought about when it came to doing pills/smack. Have you ever seen a movie or heard a story about a person where the person suddenly started doing opiates and their life wasnt completely fucked after that point. I mean in every movie when it happens they play like sad music and everyones sad. thats the fuckin reality.
>>
File: your high.gif (420 KB, 346x430) Image search: [Google]
your high.gif
420 KB, 346x430
>>686362160
If you take both of those 80s...where do you want me to send the flowers for your grave to?
>>
>>686376643
Shit man, its expensive habit. But true, you're right. I gotta teach myself to live through life happy without it. Seems like an impossible fuckin feat tho
>>
>>686362160
Crush em' and snort em' best way to do pills.
>>
Furthermore Oxy isnt shit anymore the OC's was where it was at. That op shit is gay times ten
>>
>>686376896
you cant crush op R TARD
Schooooools out for summa
>>
>>686362160
Smoke it on tin foil like a true junkie.
Then you'll be ready for heroin
>>
>>686376729
Lol, stop using because in the movies it always goes wrong for them

While you're point is awful I understand what you're saying. Literally the ONLY bad thing about oxy is the money.. It's so fucking expensive but hey, if I work two jobs I can cover it. It's just there's nothing else in life I enjoy half as much as oxy and I just can't give it up... I don't enjoy anything including relationships with other human beings... I'm just empty on the inside and oxy is the only thing that makes me feel whole.
>>
I bet there has to be a tek to dissolve the OP back to OC and end up with pure powder
>>
>>686376697
Good choice. Apart from how happy itll make your loved ones, the gratification you get from kicking a harmful addiction is a feeling that you will cherish for the rest of your life. I promise.
>>
Ima tell you guys right now how to do those OP's
Im the sober guy posting but shit i'll pass the knowledge i guess.
1. Take oxy coating off the best u can
2. Squish it with a bic lighter tell completly flat.
3.take toe nail clippers or scissors and cut the white chunks up into the smallest peices u can get.
4. Put on a spoon 'NO WATER" Heat them up until they start turning brown.
5. Take off heat and set the bottom of the spoon onto a wet wash cloth tell it cools. u want it to happen fast so make sure its super wet.
6. put in freezer for 15 mins.
7. Take out of freezer spoon should be cold to touch.
8. Add 2 syringes of water and begin to heat up tell the shit dissolves.
9 throw cig filter in Suck it up through the filter
10. BANG

Thats how you shoot a un shootable pill.
>>
>>686377602
got bad cotton fever last time i did this
>>
>>686377602
Exactly. Same with opana. I never put it in a freezer or anything but yep.
>>
>>686374049
ok i'm sold zogbot. how do i send you my address for said treats?
>>
>>686378177
the freezer does something i dunno i tried it without a couple times seemed to work betta
>>
>>686378135
Wasnt because of the process obviously. Stop using nasty old cotton
>>
>>686378197
Send the itunes gift card code, your name and address to [email protected]
You can buy iTunes gift cards at gyft.com
>>
>>686377241
you make me think maybe oxy is the hole in my heart. the emptiness i've always felt. could this be? is oxy my savior?
>>
>>686378318
my dude didnt burn it well enuf i think. using new qtips... nevar had a prob b4... roxies deff pwn op tho
>>
>>686378857
I think it's the opposite of a savior, its just disguised.
>>
>>686378643
Buying acid from stranger on /b/ thread on opiates.. Seems legit and safe lol.. Opiate addicts are the worst schemers and thiefs. You will be getting robbed I promise lol this motherfucker is hoping you'll send him 40 bucks so he can get 2 bags of dope and a rock of crack. I guarantee it either that or a blue or dilaudid
>>
>>686379319
>Buying acid from stranger on /b/ thread on opiates.. Seems legit and safe

not sure if serious. he's certainly better than the nignogs in my neighborhood.
>>
>>686379215
same could be said of jesus, brotein shake.
>>
>>686379569
It's all subjective. Who knows
>>
>>686379493
I would have him email you photos of the product with a time stamp before hand to see if he's actually serious.
>>
Don't eat that you fucking moron, smoke some weed like a normal person. Only a dumbass would purposely eat that shit.
>>
>>686380383
Great post man. Really quality stuff.
>>
File: catspooping70.jpg (30 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
catspooping70.jpg
30 KB, 500x355
>>686380683
sarcasm is the lowest form of humor.
>>
>>686380887
I've found that anyone who says that is just not a fun person
>>
>>686381075
what do you know, you're a fucking junkie.
>>
>>686382301
We're all fucking junkies
>>
>>686382388
there are degrees though, you dishonest twat. i'm never going to suck a dick or steal my grandmother's television for a bottle of tequila.
>>
>>686377048

yes you can u twat
>>
>>686382997
go on...
>>
File: newtimestamp.png (887 KB, 1080x1542) Image search: [Google]
newtimestamp.png
887 KB, 1080x1542
>>686378643
>>686379319
>>686379493
>>686380358
Here's a timestamp I made about a week ago for another guy. Should be sufficient, I doubt there are many timestamps for acid floating around that I'd be able to use to trick you
>>
>>686384209
i don't even know what i'm looking at. electronic components or a tag off your sweater?
>>
>>686380358
Wowwww man I can take any piece of blotter paper and send u a pic and you'll buy it ? Sounds good? Yo man that's who id Rob freshman at college parties fake acid it's easy money. You're a making rookie mistake but you'll Find that out soon. By the way the black guys in the hood want to have customers to come back it's good for buisness the hood is the best place to get drugs. Don't cop from kids tho they're the ones that'll burn you this is common sense man
>>
>>686384446
That's LSD lmao
>>
>>686384596
obviously i've never done lsd so showing me a photo of some shit doesn't convince me of anything.
>>
>>686384705
Look it up on google images "LSD tab"
>>
>>686384882
so i can have that in my search history along with the controlled delivery?! fuck you pig. i'm on to you!
>>
fried chicken.
>>
>>686385202
Nice meme
>>
>>686384705
Are you fucking retarded? You do know there are places where you can buy any fucking drug under the sun and a quick 2 minute Google search and download can enable you do order anything you want? Why the fuck buy off some kid on 4chan lmao I could get you anything you wanted and a lot better/cheaper/safer than the streets too
>>
>>686363333
The new ones made in the last 5 years or so deactivate if you break them open to prevent snorting and shooting. `
>>
>>686362160
how do you find a pill guy i need one so bad
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 1000x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 1000x599
>>686388654
Wait how much are pills? Like usually how much demand is there etc and how hard are they to acquire, honestly I might start selling to guys on 4chan if people actually go through with it. Shit drug dealing on 4chan that's new to me
>>
>>686389206
good luck finding people, id be to scared to buy pills of some dude online
>>
>>686389669
Of course It would be very fucking risky, but if you found someone, legitimate, who could provide whenever safely/anonymously straight to your door, wouldn't you be tempted?
>>
>>686372334
>roasting oxy

If OP takes your advice, he might as well start sucking cock for heroin right now.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.