Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why is /b/ lonely? >why do you feel alone? >what caused

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12
File: mgIieGO.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
mgIieGO.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
Why is /b/ lonely?
>why do you feel alone?
>what caused it?
>could you have done something different to prevent it?
>>
>>686268476
I'm lonely because I suck at life.
>>
>ALOT OF PEOPLE GIVE ME SHIT
>I didnt spend enough time with her
>spend more time with her
>>
>>686268646
Why? Too busy jacking off?
>>
>I have no friends
>i hate everyone except for traps
>im happy being alone :^)
>>
>be me, 34yo
>married young cuz girl i met
>on AOL got preggo.
>over decade later, she is super
>shitty attitude and it has rubbed
>off on our children.
>no sex because shes fat
>and hairy now, thinks being sexy
>is for rubes.
>now all I do is work to pay
>mortgage, life ins, medical, car,
>all that.
>would rather be single and able to
>come and go as i please and at
>least get laid sometimes.
>cant leave because she is
>fucking mental and wouldnt be
>able to raise kids without me.
>worst greentext ever.
>dont worry its just my life,
>you go on ahead without me anon.
>>
>>686269008
You poor bastard.. that green text really was terrible
>>
>>686269008
Was she fat originally?
>>
>>686269423
no, was very skinny. over 6ft and maybe 120lbs.
>>
>>686269136
i know, mobile sucks
>>
>>686268914
Sounds pretty shit bro
>>
>>686269602
Oh no... my girl is 5'2 and 90 lbs. I hope that doesn't happen to me too! I thought I was making a good investment
>>
>>686269008
Dude dump the fuggin bitch. Get the kids. Point to mental instability.
>>
>>686268476
>Enlisted
>Leaving soon so I can't get attached
>Trust issues pushed my girlfriend away
>Depression is a bitch.jpg
>Honestly 18 isn't the age to find "the one" or date in general
>>
>>686269944
turns out mine was just way mentally unstable and was only skinny because when she lived with mom she was seriously neglected. like having a can of green beans for dinner and thats it, all day. and having to walk miles to and from school since mom didnt have car to take her
>>
>>686270021
enjoy enlistment. travel and find as many filipino whores as you can. dont have kids. ever. life will be gold.
>>
>>686270309
Honestly made my day, anon! I needed that, thank you!
>>
>>686270224
Ohhh OK mine isn't in that kind of situation. I'm sorry anon, no one deserves to have their skeleprize spoil like that, I truly feels
>>
>>686269998
if it were only that easy. shit costs money, and since im the only one working we struggle just to live and eat.
>>
>>686270413
thats what im here for. oh also blow up some shit. that always sounded like fun to me.
>>
>>686270414
yeah, i mean sure my kids are cool to have or w/e but man i miss fucking whores. and playin vidya. and just generally having friends/fun.
>>
>>686268476
Because I just arrived in NYC with no prospects and no place to stay. Beleibe me, I'm lonely lol. Could I have done anything different? Yea, stayed in my home state and not come back here. But for some reason I did.
>>
>>686268476
Well, I have literally 0 friends, and I literally didn't have a discussion (more than 2 sentences) with anyone for the last 3 years. I have to use a keyword "literally" because sometimes people overblow things out of proportions but I'm not. Oh and ofc, kisless virgin, but whatever.

For the past year and a half I really realized how much fucked up I got (and can get even more) without connections. I struggled with my degree because of depression and didn't have anyone there when I needed it, I struggle now too because I'm undergraduating something I don't really enjoy and I still don't know what to do because of no communication with my peers.

It has come to the point that I can't go on Facebook anymore because I can't handling looking at people with their good lives, some living good as always, some have fixed their shit up, and here I am - sitting in my room every day, alone, meditating on my life and battling a crippling depression. I still have a hope inside me but on the surface I became very pessimistic.
>>
>>686270498
Naval Aircrewman gets to do a lot of fun shit, that's what I enlisted to do! Already told me friends I'd kill the Bulldozer of Fallujah, so let's hope that happens lol
>>
>>686270602
dude, enjoy your freedom. travel even more. live like a hobo and see the states. you will never get this time back, and once you have kids the fun stops.
>>
>>686270716
I can relate to you. How old?
>>
>>686270735
tear that shit up bro. make us proud.
>>
>>686270870
>>
>>686270775
Thing is that's what I've been doing since I was 22 and now I'm 31. Ive done a lot of labor so I have experience in that but I really have nothing I'm 'doing' with my life and just feel aimless as fuck at this point.
>>
abusive childhood, separated from siblings and family, have no one. was too young to do anything about it. have retreated into my own fantasy world, been detailing it for over 20 years. im incapable of functioning like a regular human being, even though i keep trying and will continue to keep trying. I'm afraid of everything on a literal panic, sweat, racing heart, stomach cramps level. i can only socialize if i pretend to be a character but it's so detached it's pointless on any personal level. i feel very alone. it's getting easier handle.
>>
>>686271009
im 34. had kids 11 years ago and havent lived "my" life since. kids are great and all that but rest assured you can still do whatever you want without limitation. i cant. i have responsibility for others.

my suggestion is to continue spending your money on yourself, and whores. esp. whores.
>>
>>686271245
Lol preciate it man. Damn that's rough.. 11 kids? What is this the 1890s? Jeez.
>>
>>686271407
I think you have dxyselsia.
>>
>>686271407
no no, 2 kids now, started eleven years ago.
>>
>>686269008
Fake your own death and run away to sea.

Just do whatever it takes to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>686271570
how would i go about doing that?

seriously, i just have no idea where to begin
>>
>>686270716
Probably because you can't greentext
>>
>>686271697
kek
>>
>>686268476
I was never alone earlier. Been in relationships since I was 13 to 20, now 22 and I enjoy sitting down with a cup of tea thinking about this ride of a life. I really enjoy being alone, only living with a mate in our appartement and it´s fucking gold.
>>
>>686270716
Everything you see on Facebook is bullshit. It doesn't tell you anything about people's real lives. It's just a competition to see who can appear the most successful. Don't compare your own life to all that fake shit.

Sounds like you're too introverted, anon. You escape from your own head. Sitting around moping is the worst possible thing to do.

Find something to do that will occupy you. In fact, just get up right now and go out for a walk. It will help.
>>
>>686270716
Bro that Is NOT fucking healthy you need to join a group or something
>>
>>686268476
I feel alone because >tfw no gf (18 years old, kissless handholdless virgin) and i'm constantly people's second option, i'm not the person you're close with but the person you happen to know and like but you don't make any effort to be closer with them. The one girl i thought actually had feelings for me ended up leading me on and we still but it's clear she isn't putting anywhere near the same amount of effort into our conversations anymore however i still message her because i have no one else; she's the only person with whom i've ever spoken to daily for so long and now it's slowly falling apart with her as well.

I have no fucking clue why, if i knew, i'd make it so it doesn't cause it anymore. I've been told i'm hilarious and a good person to be with but it doesn't feel that way, i feel like i'm constantly bothering people.
>>
>>686272344
checked dubs for truth
>>
>>686272439
*and we still talk
>>
>>686270716
The media is aaaaaaall bullshit. Try focusing on the positives in your life, and start from there. Expand your interests to incorporate more people, example if you like anime (dno if you do, just an example) get into a group to talk about common stuff, then you don´t need to focus on your on selfloathing all the time. And if you´re introverted, don´t try to be an extrovert.
>>
>>686271961
Me too man cept 23 and still relationship living with the bros. I started this thread cuz I want to know how to prevent losing it all. It seems loneliness is inevitable for everyone. But I won't let that Shit happen I hope. Learning from others mistakes
>>
>>686272439
I go to university and again i know so many people but outside of university, i speak to no one. It's always been this way for me and i don't know how to change it and likewise i just want to get a gf but i don't want to go on tinder for the fear of getting no matches due to not being a chad (i have no clue where i am on the 10 scale, maybe a 6? not sure). I know i'll be checking it constantly and seeing that no one thinks you're attractive isn't something i'm ready for (i would post photo but i know people who lurk /b/)
>>
>>686272669
learn from me, never have kids. ever.
>>
>>686272669
yeah man, I´m not completely lonely, but for the first time in my life I feel like I can focus on myself. I think that to not lose it you still have to be around people (I got a job working with children, so it´s all good) and when you feel the time is right then go for a GF or a significant other or others if you´re into that. I guess it´s not too easy for everyone, but I know that nothing happens if you stay still in one place and don´t do no moving! but yes I think loneliness is an important factor to incorporate into your life, because in the end, we all die alone, huh?
>>
>>686271655
Just divorce the bitch, and live with the consequences. She's a parasite who is draining the life out of you. At least you'll be free to meet someone else.

You know you'll regret putting up with her, years from now, maybe when it's too late.
>>
>>686272841
call yourself a fucking 10 and others will too man, and hey, you can´t win everybody over. if you like carrots, eat carrots, don´t try stretching for a fucking cake, I guess
>>
File: 1458758414924.gif (532 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458758414924.gif
532 KB, 480x360
>>686272439
18? Join some fucking groups before it's too late faggot! What the actual fuck!
>>
>>686272844
Noted
>>
Lost my dick a year ago, feel the lonelyness
>>
>>686272439
>self-esteem issues

Once you realise that most people are selfish, retarded dipshits, you'll feel better about yourself. In fact, you'll proabably feel downright superior.
>>
>>686272841
>won't go on tinder for fear if rejection
Quit being so fucking beta and do it
>>
>>686272901
yeah but i dont need to divorce her to live with consequences. i need to be there for my kids. once they are adults, ill prob leave her.
>>
>>686273023
literally lose your dick? try reading some philosophy and see if you can get some answers instead of trying to be a stud when you even can´t
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>686272901
This
>>
>>686273135
it´s like riding a fucking bike. you fall off and hurt your shit all the time, but try again until you don´t need no support wheels
>>
>>686270716
I relate too deeply to this, but you need to stop that meditation on your own issues thing man, it drove me to try and kill myself, you need to focus on something else ASAP
>>
>>686272983
>Join groups
Fucking how. Even when i'm in a group of people, i feel like i'm the tag along or i don't get invited to their hangouts. They always forget.
>>686273073
I know most people are selfish but you need them, you need to have people. Going around thinking like rodger elliot is going to worsen everything.
>>686273135
I also happen to know a lot of people on there and well i also don't have many photos because low self esteem.
>>
>be me
>hey anon do you wanna hang out
>i can't
>dwells on the past and misses people that left
>sudden realiziation because of that i constantly turned down people
>no one begs you forever
>people eventually give up
>continue dwelling on the past
>manage to get out somehow
>have nice time
>but everytime i'm 1 on 1 with someone my mind is blocked so i mostly just complain or am quiet
>obviously no one likes that
>about to get dumped soon
>it is time for an hero
>for a longer time i didn't have the balls, but i'm not a pussy soon
>>
>>686273171
Yep its gone
>>
>>686270427
It won't be easy, but it will be better for kids, you, and even her.

I divorced my ex in 1993 and was awarded sole custody.

Kid was Homecoming King his senior year in highschool.
>>
File: fae.jpg (5 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
5 KB, 200x210
>could you have done something different to prevent it?
Not be born.
>>
>>686272971
Just being realistic, i have thin eyebrows and a weird shaped head (its big and oval-ish, too narrow) along with a weak chin and i'm skinnyfat (although in the process of becoming /fit/)
>>
>>686271009
Go to work for Spacex. Goals come free
>>
File: 1461089620724.gif (505 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461089620724.gif
505 KB, 200x200
>>686273284
Then make some noise in the group numbnutz.
So what? I match people I know all the time, I even banged one because of it. You're seriously being beta. Do something
>>
>>686273517
I also used to have good hair but i buzzcut it a month or so ago and my confidence has plummeted since however i'm growing it back
>>
>>686273367
Become a monk or some shit, joy will come over time
>>
>>686273495
This.
>>
>>686273517
I got flaws too, but don´t focus too much on them. The skinnyfat is fixable, just go and do some physical activity
>>
>>686273495
I'm sad now
>>
>>686273585
I'm not looking for a hookup though, i want a proper gf. I could've had hookups but i turned them down because i wanted a gf.
>>
>>686273567
Just looked that up. Man I don't know shit about space or rockets, also have no college and dropped out of high school. I'm pretty much stuck in the labor field, which is fine cause I like to work, but fucking this union shit in ny sucks ass.
>>
>>686273784
Bro I've been with my current girl 4 years! Tinder is the Shit! You have no excuses other than being beta.
Seriously kid, your going to really regret not taking any initiative your so fucking young
>>
>>686273408
im just concerned she will go off the deep end once im not around. she has done things in the past like attempt an hero and without me being there for my boys im concerned they would wake up one morning to find their mom in a pool of her own blood in the bathtub. shits super fucky, boys.
>>
>>686274013
Aight, i'll take your advice. I only have an oldish photo as my facebook profile picture though (from when i was 17) so i guess ill take a new one and head over to tinder. I feel like i'll be okay with a gf but if we break up, i'd be so fucked because i'd be so reliant on her for my source of happiness so i'll try to meetup with people/talk to people more often.
>>
>>686273855
I am presently taking workshop to get scholarship from Employment Dept. to change careers. Been in construction for ~20 years, but im too old now.

If you want to change, you are onlyone in your way
>>
File: 1458945298698.jpg (618 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458945298698.jpg
618 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>686274270
shit man, those feels are real.
>>
>>686274249
Good man, make some tinder threads /b/ actually gets people laid
Your first girl is most likely going to cheat or something so don't rely too much or you'll an hero.
>>
>>686274037
You cannot sacrifice your self, or kids, to her fuckyness. Get kids. I homeschooled my kids while working construction, until they got High School age.

No excuses, only reasons.
>>
>>686274472
damnit anon why do you have to be so right. thanks for being there for me. i think its finally time.
>>
>>686274425
I'm great at actually talking to girls so the thread wont be needed but its just i need to make it clear that i want to be with them which is what i think happened to my last girl (spoke for too long without making intentions clear, asked out and got fucked up) and well.. on tinder it's sorta obvious why you're there. Might even go to bars, clubs are good for grinding and shit but its fucking impossible (imo) to communicate or go any further than a hookup due to noise and shit
>>
File: 1460993922614.jpg (30 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1460993922614.jpg
30 KB, 300x450
>>686274657
Good luck anon!
a life may have changed today ladies! Now that's a productive thread
>>
>>686274259
I didn't even know this was a thing. I'll have to look into this. Like I say though I do enjoy labor, I feel I'd get real fucking bored in an indoor environment.
>>
I live in the woods, in pickup truck. No reason to other than inertia. No one cares. No one will miss me.

No income now. Shit could be less than a month. I wont starve to death, so may have to take steps to hurry things along
>>
>>686270587
I can fucking relate to this
I'm not that much with my wife but she is pregnant and she used to be 1.7 meter and around 70 kg (not American) and now she is like a mammoth (over 100 kg in just 3 months baby is around 5 kg so she's fat) I feel like shit
>no vidya
>no friends
>no sex
>always work to pay for her
>always fighting with me
Can't tell if its only a phase
Or I'm gonna get stuck with that
Wish I knew I would have broked it with her long ago
>>
>>686274917
I think you can take online test to find what you like to learn/do, and then that will be an upgrade.

Not every non-labor job is at a desk in a cubicle. Park Ranger, Sales, Bikini Waxer. Think a little
>>
File: 1459357376394.gif (717 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
1459357376394.gif
717 KB, 245x263
>>686275071
The skinny gfs getting fat stories make me feel most
>>
>>686268476
Hey man I was like you. I got divorced and felt worthless and lonely. Thought about offing myself everyday for two years. I made the decision I didn't want to feel like shit anymore. Took my ass to a phsyicatrist, joined a gym, forced my self to go out. Fast forward 7 years later to present time. Got a raise at work, got into shape, get laid pretty much at will. The worst thing that ever happened to me, the divorce, turned out to be the best thing. It turned me into the person I always wanted to be. All you have to do is make the decision to be better and take steps towards it everyday. Things can get good dude, but you gots to work towards it.
>>
>>686274037
>she has done things in the past like attempt an hero

Then you've got a strong advantage in a custody case right there.

You're doing your kids no favours by staying in a bad marriage. The atmosphere gets poisoned, and they pick up on it. Unhappy parents make for unhappy kids.
>>
>>686275071
it wont get better. im 12 years in and shit has not changed. leave if you can.
>>
>tfw you leave a college/workplace/whatever and not a single person reacts
>literally noone even noticed you left
>that feeling is way too strong, almost unbelievable
>like, not a single message, nothing
>and then you think, wow, if I died this moment, who would come to the funeral?
>who?
>you have nobody who cares
>and then you think, what is the point of my life?
>I could have as well lived on Mars and it would have been the same
>"oh anon, there sure are people who care about you..."
>no, you don't understand
>you are wrong this time
>noone cares, if they cared I wouldn't have heard from them last time years ago
>and then you think...

Does anybody have a tendency to go to those little youtube channels and watch those visibly socially outcast people? I found myself more than a few times being one of the 5 or so people who watched their videos, and was thinking, "wow, I'm not that bad yet, but there is a big possibility I could end up just like them". Not in a hateful way, I can feel the connection, I feel sad about them and want to at least give them that view and a like because I know how good it feels when you get some attention and support. You feel like you are not doing something completely wrong in the end.
>>
>>686276539
We're still young and fresh I wanna try fix up this fucked up situation I'm not the quitter kind of guy
If there's anyone who fixed this can give advice to a desperate anon on he's way to miserable life?
>>
>>686276707
People move on /b/ro. People are too busy with their own shit to notice other people, same shit when I left high school. No calls, no nothing. Don´t cry about it and move on like everybody else, it works out in the end
>>
>>686276836
yeah me either thats why im having a hard time. i dont want to quit or give up but damn shit gets old.
>>
>>686276707
Try to make work friends?
Easyiest solution I can think of
Harder one is to take yourself and lift yourself up and learn something like teaching or some thing
You will make friends eventually by doing stuff and not be a social outcast
At least I believe so
>>
File: kerm.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kerm.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
im not lonely...but i am alone...and just tired so fucking tired all the time...
>>
>>686277125
For the last few months I just gave up fighting and gave up struggling just flow with it for now hope for an opportunity to come by
>>
>>686276938
I just wonder, is it only me that still thinks about all the people he has ever met, way back to even kindergarten, where are they and how is their life going now? I didn't forget anyone and I care even for the worst bullies from elementary. Is that normal or is something wrong with me? Then again, why would it be wrong?
>>
If you have a +80K/y Job you have NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT
>>
>>686277523
Not the anon you're quoting, but I do think that about those things you said. Not sure why, I doubt they think about me.
>>
>>686268476
>>why do you feel alone?
had a gf for a few days, now in the Friendzone again
>>what caused it?
we where about to fuck, but i got no boner
>>could you have done something different to prevent it?
no idea. to broken to think about it
>>
>>686276707
I hope you're not saving money for your funeral, would be pointless in your situation!
>>
>>686277523
I think we all do that anon. Nothing wrong with you. I always think about where people are, where they might go, what happened and what could have happened. But I think the trick here is not letting it affect you personally, because if you take things too personally you´ll feel like shit is your fault. We live in a meatgrinder of a world, when you understand that the world is reaaally fucked up a lot of the worries will go. I had a friend a while ago I did a lot of drugs with, I cut him out cuz I wanned to focus on work, he hasn´t contacted me since. I wonder if he will OD sometime (crazy dude), but how is that my problem? you see?
>>
>>686268476
>because I'm in foreign country, thrown out of shared hous by my friends and forced to live in studio flat, and because I decided to tell the only girl I befriended here that I love her, which was true, and she told me she dosn't love me back and that she has someone
>I caused all of it, because I felt like shit. Now I feel like a whole pile of shit, drinking vodka every morning after my night shift
>Never living my home country and keep living the comfortable life my parents made up for me. I should never listen to my pride and never should have tried to do everything my own way. We all like proud characters in books and movies, but we never realize how tragic they are until we try it ourselfs. Fuck pride
Also It was fucking awkward with me and her lately and I see she feels like shooting guiding dog. But even knowing the outcome, I'd still tell her. There are things in life you just can't hold for yourself. It's better we both know. And it's getting back to normal. Kinda. We talk again but there is some unspokable barrier now. I hate my life. Oh and ofc my dog died hit by car a month ago. Can life get any worse?
>>
>>686278394
When you hit rock bottom, the only way is up. Life moves in waves
>>
Do you guys believe in curses?

I was the person that was interested in all of that when I was young, but I grew to not believe in any of that crap.

Then again, my closests family's, and even some of my own experiences is making me to believe in it. I had a truly evil people flowing through my life in the past and my parents believe there is something that happened to me. Some curse had to exist.

You see, nobody cares about my biography so I'm not writing about that, but let me just tell you that I have completely changed as a person.

>"Anon... Everyone changes..."

This is different. In physical and psychological sense, me when I was a kid (up to around 9 years old), and me now (early twenties) - they are different persons. Since the thread is about loneliness, I'll say that I was once always the center of the attention, I was extroverted as much as someone could possibly be. It all changed and now I have been alone for years.

I still have that picture of me going in the class or even before, in a kindergarten, and friends literally swarming me, yelling "look who's here!", hugging etc.

It might be wrong, but I can't let that image go, I was the happiest at thay point in the life and everything went downhill after that. Also, when you best friend over the night becomes the biggest reason why you ended so fucked up, you just have to think there had to be something, some curse or whatever.
>>
>>686276707
oh bro

i visited my GF in her Country, stayed for 20 days, and nobody noticed i wasnt here.

oh yeah. my GF pretty much dumped me, so we re still talking but thats all. I tried to kiss her as i was about to leave, she blocked. Still i dont feel like Outcast, more as a Victim, of a World not made for people like us. What it makes so hard, is that i expected and still expect some things in life....
>>
>>686278679
unless you stay at the bottom
>>
>>686269008

I am in the same situation.

you are not alone anon!
>>
>>686278976
thanks anon.
>>
>>686278970
well, then you´re digging your own grave. can´t help you with that anon. I was misdiagnosed with a lot of shit, lost contact with reality and felt like anheroing. waited that shit out and hey, back to work and doing fun shit. and the best advice I got was instead of thinking about doing stuff, just move your fucking body and do it. the best medicine for any fucking depression or w/e is counteracting it with DOING
>>
>>686278679
I tought that as well. I tought that living my country was finally way up, but it turned out to my ultimate fall. Just before I left my country I had a gf. It went all well until it turned out she was alcoholic. I tried to help her, but I couldn't because I myself drink way too much. I convinced her to go for detox. She did, but I decided to leave. I was big danger for her. I know she would get back to it with me around. So I left her, even tho we loved eachother. Now I wanted to start new life and I fucked everything once again. I think this is the time man has to stop trying and just give up to his destiny. I never believed in it, but it hunts me so hard I can't not see it
>>
>>686278840
This.

Well, at least (that being positive or negative) I don't have any chains on me right now. I could fly across the ocean and stay there forever and nobody would know or notice. I am free in that sense. When people find it hard to switch countries because of their friends and s.o's, I have none of that. I am free to change my life any day I wanted. There is only my closest family. Even my aunts, uncles, cousins etc. probably forgot I exist (I am not exaggerating this, bad family relations, from the both sides).
>>
>>686279386
yeah but whenever I do something it turns to shit. Im like reverse king midas
>>
>>686279419
I see the shitty thoughts you´re having, I dno what´ll work for you, but what worked for me was easy stuff like meditation (trying to get in contact with mindfullness instead of relaying on your negative thoughts), going for walks, talking to people about mundane stuff, doing stuff you enjoy. If you´re putting all your happiness in the basket of a loved one shit will get dark, and trust me, I´ve done this shit since I was 13-20, had GFs all along and I´m finally figuring out contentment and real joy.
>>
>>686269008
hmm

i met a girl 2 years ago, and lately things got serious, i was even thinking of marry her. But then she sayd she isnt sure about us, she likes me, but is not in love with me. still would marry her. am i stupid?
>>
>>686279627
if you think you are a reverse midas, you´ll be one. focus on mundane, easy tasks and get a feeling of mastery and build your way up. don´t shoot for the stars if you can only jump a couple of steps. I know that shit helped for me at least, earlier I always thought "buhu me, I can´t do shit, blahblahblah" until I discovered that thoughts are the maker of your reality, so focus on positive things, like your hobbies and expand them, don´t try conquering other peoples avenues but make your own. I guess
>>
>>686279551
when i was 10 my parents decided that it is a good idea to move back to our poor Wardestroyed country, into a small Village inhabitaded pretty much only with old people. I am stucked here for nearly 20 years, wasted. nothing is happening, i cant move out, i have some friends, but they decided to marry in their early 20 as it is here common, so they have their own lives, and forgot me. Feels fucking bad man
>>
>>686268476

I push people away.

They want to hang out or get beers or do whatever normies do and I always make up excuses as to why I can't make it.
I tell them I have stuff to do when in reality I just sit at my house and do nothing.
>>
>>686279748
>>686279987
The thing is, I did all of that and I felt like I'm the shit. I was self confident, fucked one nigh stands and got ripped at the gym. I was fucking alpha and it all led me to where I am now. I felt so much better when I worked in job y dad found me, doing what he done all life, and living with parents. They wanted to buy be flat nearby and my whole life would go so smooth. Instead I said fuck all that, I'm going my all way. I will forge my life by my own hands. I left comfort zone. I admit that my life used to be so vanilla I couldn't take it. I'm glad I did what I did. I Always tought that life is like rollercoaster ride and we get only one ticket. Some people are affraid and close their eyes, but I choose to rise my arms and screem my lungs out. At least I tasted every aspect of life. Too bad it turns so shit now. But I hope for better days. I just don't know when and what I have to do. For now I guess I will use the fact that I will lice alone in my studio flat and that it will be closer to city centre to fuck a lot of one night stands. I will just drown my sorrows in sea of booze and pointless pussy. At least I'm good looking.
>>
>>686270716
You need somebody to talk to anon. It'll help tremendously, trust me. Even if its some random on the internet, talk to someone.
>>
>>686270716
You gotta start to go out .
I KNOW it will feel really uncomfortable and the first
time this feeling won't even make you approachable.
but nigga if you keep persisting in going out you will get comfortable
and will be able to strike a conversation
how long it will take is up to you but you can do it
just don't stand in your house jerking off like i used to do
>>
File: 1461252407454.gif (197 KB, 248x224) Image search: [Google]
1461252407454.gif
197 KB, 248x224
>>686268476
I allow myself to become too attached to someone too quickly.
Always put myself in a position to be hurt.
>>
>>686268476
I feel alone because I've sank into a deep deep depression

The death of my father

..no..
>>
>>686279855
you arent stupid. just take my advice, never have kids.

ever.
>>
>>686281132
I´ve done the same as you anon. I had a lot of good times earlier and now I feel old at the age of 22. But hey, I guess it comes with a few perks. Sitting at my porch looking at the sunset is one of the best experiences there is, and I try to saviour it. Good talk.
>>
>"hey guys I feel bad..."
>"just get a job and quit bitching"

How does that help? I have no exp, but I'll see soon because of the obligatory internship.

The problem I'm having is that I look at that and I can't imagine working 8+ hours per day on something I don't really like, for the rest of my life.

And when I say that, I get an answer:
>"It's a work, go find happiness in something else, friends or gf"

Well you see, I don't have any. I imagine my future life now, working 9-5 and then going back to my house and continue being depressed, browsing through the internet and regretting my life choices.

I came to the point I kind of don't even want to have a gf, that is, someone that will be in my way. That is probably bad but that is who I feel I am now. The problem is that I don't want this to be my career, I don't care about it and it would never occupate me all day long.

Cont...
>>
If I had a different mindset and wanted a stable (to me, boring and pointless) life with a wife and kids, then having that kind of a job, probably a good salary but boring (desk type of job) would be perfect. I could support them etc.

But being alone for so many years made me into someone else. I want to be independent and don't give a fuck about supporting someone. I want to be in a center of attention to myself, it may be egoistical and I guess that is true. But that is who I am, and have probably been for even longer than I think.

That is why I have this extreme fear of doing that internship and possibly getting an offer to work for them after the internship. This is not me. I don't want to do this. Somebody will say

>fuck you, you fucking shit stain, you can get a job, actually a well paying job, and the rest of us are struggling to pay our rent, you are fucking lazy bitch, kys

I would kill myself if I had to do it, sooner or later. Maybe I became a bad person, but I ask you to understand my situation like I always do for you. That is the reason why I have to do something, probably doing another degree because, the situation being as it is, would make me hit the rock bottom really soon.
>>
>>686268476
>I am 19 and have never kissed or had a gf
>Was bullied as kid, was sexually abused, became awkward and socialy retarded
>I guess I could have put more effort into bettering myself
>>
>>686268476

i cant stand being with someone for longer than one hour so ye i have no reason to complain
>>
>>686281806
yeah the upside is, even tho I constanty fuck things up, I don't atually regreet any of it. I think it's better to fuck things up by yourself than to live comfy life wihthout ever hatting a hang of driving wheel. That is a weird feeling. After all, every good story has to begin like this. Even if I end up living my life in solitude, at least I will be able to look at myself in the mirror in the end. Like sinatra sang, I did it my way. I bit more that I could fucking chew, but fuck it. I liked it even I I will fucking choke on it
>>
Kinda non related, but why am I so emotional about everything? Don't laugh at me but I noticed today that there are some bees that lost their nest and it genuinely makes me feel bad. They are flying in circles for hours and will possibly die. It makes me think about tragedy of life in general. Did I develop some form of autism? It really shows how much of a life I have though.

There are dozens of things like that that bother me and I'm constantly stressed. Like my problems are not enough to deal with.
>>
>>686283207
Got a bit of the same mentality. I did all of the things that you should do, get gfs, one night stands, be a good student, and eventually ended up doing a lot of drugs, travelling the world and getting fucked up. But hey, it´s amazing to see both sides of the world and now, sitting eating homemade dinner and chilling with my homie, i guess it´s all good.
>>
>>686282091
dont worry. I was kissles until I was 21. Then the 1st kiss I got was meaningless with waitress on my vacations. My 1st sex was when I was 23 and it was with random 29 y/o girl I met in club (she was smoking hot tho).
Sex and kissing is overrated. I mean it was awesome to sleep with this girls and all the morning hugs and kisses were one of fucking best things in my life but in the end it was meaningless.
>>
>>686283843
You could be very empathetic. Learn to distinguish feeling sorrow from something external and what you´re actually feeling. A good idea could be to not engage in everything that makes you feel a buttload of stuff.
>>
>>686283900
Exactly. At least I have the right to critique poeple on what their doing. My parents for example now have no right to judge me, since I lived 1000 times more that they did. The best part in this is, I lost interest in judging people now. And the poeple who like to judge the most are usually the one who don't know shit about life. How can you tell me that I should't drink vodka at 4 in the morning on thursday if you never had your life so fucked? You never faced such rejection, such solitude. You never went through hell. You can't judge me if I need booze and cigaretes to keep going. At least I'm moving forward on my own.
>>
I feel that I have no right to not appreciate my life, even if I have it like this. There are people that have it much worse, are sick, don't have a place to stay etc. But then, I don't know, it is all relative, there are people who have it worse than me and there are those who have it better.

What should I feel, and what is right?

I don't know. I'm healthy, more or less, it is slowly getting worse though, but no big problems. Like, I (just) have no connections, regret about switching degrees and all in all, my biggest problem is that - social life and a career. Not like that's a small part of the life but yeah... Who knows, maybe it's even worse that way because I have no reason to live, and e.g. that one guy without arms and legs is the happiest somebody can be, but he has a wife and kids, money and fame.

What should I feel and what is right?
I don't know my friend, but it is hard.
>>
>>686284559
Yeah man, we all have coping methods. I quit weed, but I was a heavy stoner, used a lot of MDMA, smoked a ton of cigarettes, now I drink a lot of coffee, tea, alcohol when I´m off work, and do something called snus (it´s a nicotine patch you put under your lip). Yup, life is fucked so I guess doing something to uplift you can´t be the worst fucking thing in the world. And I guess people can´t get being on top of the world to going to absolute solitude. It´s a rough transition
>>
I have good friends and family but I am now 19 and never kissed or dated a girl which makes me sad sometimes
>>
>>686284035
It really is though, it may have well never happened. I think back to sex I had and my only reaction is "oh cool"
>>
To the people saying that social media is all bullshit, and it just looks like people have great lives because you only see positive posts on their feed:

You know what's the problem with that?

They still had SOMETHING valuable to share, something positive going on in their life. Even if it happened, like, 6 times a year, it is (take me for example) more than I had.

You see, I haven't changed my profile picture for around 7 years. Yeah, time flies, I can't believe it has been so long.

I haven't changed it because I haven't even been active during that period of time. There is not a single post in 7 years I shared.

During at least past 5 years, there has not been a single great thing about my life worth posting for people to see. Nothing. Every day is the same. Days go by and I am at the same spot, nothing changes. It feels like a one long day.

That is the problem with your argument. Of course people just post good things about their life, it is obvious. But when you see that, it makes you realize that you still have less to share (or none) than them, so, in the end - yes, they still have it better.
>>
>>686286491
Get out of your fucking chair and stop complaining, jesus fucking christ. If you want to change, change. It´s like going to take a piss, just fucking do it
>>
>>686285094
I share similar feelings my friend. I don't know what to do, really.
>>
>>686286491
Best post of 2016
>>
>>686287014
Kek
>>
Im a fucking idiot and im afraid of every fucking thing. Ironical because i am big (not fat, I mean 1,84cm), fast and fucking strong. But everything in this world is a freaking challenge for me. Im afraid of girls, of fights, and of discussions. I cant express my feelings cuz im afraid of what people can think about me, im an paranoic idiot. An stupid kid that cant speak english properly. Fuck, I hate myself. But im sure im going ti flip all those shit. I'll become better, just give me time, bitchez
>>
>>686287898
has it always been like this? how old are you?
>>
>>686285094
i find myself here
>>
>>686285099
yeah I guess its just my sad glasses now. I'm not broke and I still have the option to go back to my old life but fuck that. I'll stick to my way. It depends how I look at it. On one hand I'm gonna be absoloutely alone and have no real conversation partner. On the other hand tho I'm young, handsom and fit alpha male confident of myself and will get tons of pointless one night pussies. For some that would be a dream. For me not so much, since I had it once. I think every man should taste it, but I think I had my share. I wanted some stability finally. It's not gonna happen tho. More so that I'm thinking about moving again. Fuck UK. I think I will move to california.
>>
>>686290035
>every man should taste it

Any tips for a 20something virgins in this thread?
>>
>>686290035
Do what you want if nothing else matters, I guess. And if you want stability, you´re probably smart enough to get a good payed time in life. California could be cool, plus, weed is legal there, and it´s sunny all the time. Prob does something to how you feel day to day
>>
>>686290459
The tips is get out there, do it, meet people, it´s like an experiment. you get the hang of it after a while
>>
>>686290459
Stop playing vidya, start working out hard, start diet, start going to parties, learn that nobody cares about your shitty life, learn to pretend like you own the shit, learn to show people your power, not weakness. Pretend you are made of steel even if you are made of paper. Be sheep in wolfs skin.
>>
up
>>
File: jack_astonished.jpg (12 KB, 308x248) Image search: [Google]
jack_astonished.jpg
12 KB, 308x248
>>686286491
>During at least past 5 years, there has not been a single great thing about my life worth posting for people to see. Nothing. Every day is the same. Days go by and I am at the same spot, nothing changes. It feels like a one long day.

5 years? Wow, you are one lazy bastard.

Do you get bedsores?
>>
>>686269008
Get out of there, anon
>>
>>686273495
>>
>hello darkness my old friend
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.