Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Fellow /b/ritfags... in or out? OUT

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 18
File: EU-flag.gif (3 KB, 427x275) Image search: [Google]
EU-flag.gif
3 KB, 427x275
Fellow /b/ritfags... in or out?

OUT
>>
Out.
If Cameron and Osborne say we have to stay in then it only benefits those cunts not us.
>>
>>686265002
Kebabs must go
>>
>>686265116
This.
>>
File: 5269378116_1fb51640e8_b.jpg (272 KB, 632x1024) Image search: [Google]
5269378116_1fb51640e8_b.jpg
272 KB, 632x1024
OUT but confused.
"european teen" gave me this.
>>
>>686265002
Out
By sheer logic we can't get more out of it than we put in as mobey is usef to aup port developing EU economies. If we leave we save more money and we can choose where it goes. This surplus in cash easily outweighs all the farmers screaming "muh subsidies". The NHS can be funded in full from all the cash we save from not paying into the EU.
The EU gets 56mill a day from us+similar amounts from other countries and haven't filed accounts ot books for 8 years.

>tldr out, we become wealthier
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 736x920
Out. That being said, anyone who actually thinks we WILL leave are complete idiots because the British public are such morons, they'll believe all this bullshit that Cameron is spewing to stay and they'll vote Stay.

Even if they didn't, I truly believe they would fudge the votes. This is just lip service to shut up everyone who wants to leave and quell dissent by saying, "Well YOU voted for this so shut your face."

I would stake my entire life and life savings that a: We will stay in the EU and b: Hilary will win the US election. This has basically been decided for us anyway. Voting is only there for show.
>>
>>686265526
Fat thumbs
>money
>used
>support
>>
Out
We'll eat you alive britfags, so when you return crawling to us you'll be a bit more humble
>>
>>686265804
What country you from mad EU friend?

Why would we crawl back? What would we miss so badly that would force us to crawl back?
>>
>>686265675
Hope not. Then again I would not be surprised.
>>
File: 1464175765782.jpg (104 KB, 920x842) Image search: [Google]
1464175765782.jpg
104 KB, 920x842
Out

Who wants to be part of an undemocratic club run by corporations and the Hun
>>
>>686265002
In. As every educated brit is. The only reason for leaving is if youre an edgy, patriotic /b/tard shit tier englishman
>>
>>686265804
Enjoy the Eurocrash. Can't wait till the eurozone falls.
>>
>>686266999

I'm educated and I'm out. Don't tell me, you either live/work in London or you/your parents own property that will tank (according to the PM) if we leave?
>>
PLEASE just leave us already Brits. To end this unending discussion.

EU will do just fine without opportunistic moneygrabbers living with an non-existent empire.

EU might transform to some extent, but the general principle will survive.

At some kind Scotland will break free, then you´ll have the same experience. Except the Scottish will rejoin the EU eventually and then you´ll have external borders even on the isle Quite funny thought :)
>>
>>686266999
Out, and to counter your argument - highly educated, PhD in electrical engineering.
>>
>>686267226

Scotland will rejoin the EU when Spain will veto it? Because Basque
>>
>>686266999
>>686267304
Out. Also PhD educated.
>>
>>686267502
>>686267304
Also a PhD in electrical engineering. Out is the only option
>>
>>686265002
Out, obviously.
>>
File: 1юнайт.jpg (40 KB, 621x659) Image search: [Google]
1юнайт.jpg
40 KB, 621x659
>>686265002

Brirfags can leave. Britfags can stay.. It`s not gonna help with their problems.

Just remove kebab, pakiscum etc. Nuking London would be a nice start.
>>
Whatever you do germany and france will crap muslyms all over europe. The war is coming and the only winner of this war will be Irsael.
>>
>>686265002

In. You guys are just retarded fucking cucks that don't realise the detrimental effects of leaving. You base all of your arguments on immigrants and money,. yet fail to realise that we would be in an even worse position if we left.
>>
Im british, my wife is slovak
we both want britain to leave the EU
being in the EU has fucked her country up, and its fucking the UK
Mass immigration is not good for britain
we need our sovereignty back
we are the worlds 5th largest economy and the 2nd biggest contributor to the EU
they will have to trade with us on our terms as we buy so much more from them than they do from us
>>
>>686268510
on what evidence do you base that assumption?
>>
>>686268322

Israel has been removing this animals for 70 years. Each dead muslim = victory for Israel.
>>
>>686267978

Fuck off back to Syberia and suck Putin's tiny little cock
>>
>>686268732

Nah.
>>
>>686268825
I wish we could deport people like you
>>
>>686268510

How can anyone know the effects of brexit when our out deal hasn't been negotiated? I'm guessing you're the one who's swallowing propaganda mate. At least we have the balls to dream of something better
>>
>>686268958
likewise, if you want out of europe get out of europe, go live in the fucking sea
>>
>>686269095
>if you want out of europe get out of europe

Don't worry I'm working on it.
>>
>>686265002
Britain should join a union with America, that would be cool
>>
>>686268978
What the fuck do you expect to come from leaving the EU then? Think Britain will become a 'great nation' again and reclaim it's fucking Empire. Sorry buddy, Britain is a shit tier fucking country now, leaving the EU will just cause more problems with trading. What can Britain actually offer in trade deals?
>>
>>686269095

You understand the concept of an "island" don't you?
>>
>>686265526
Except from the money we get FROM the EU, a lot of it does to regional development. In short: we leave, only South-East sees any more improvement.
>>
>>686269250
thats why i suggested living in the sea you spastic retard, but when i say living i mean bobbing around lifelessly
>>
>>686269473
And these are the type of people who are voting in.
>>
>>686269169

Who said anything about an empire. That's long gone, but they're working on a European empire, and I don't want any part of it. Fucking Italians ordering our armed forces?! GTFO.

We have a trade deficit because it's a falling trading block, half the continent is in debt to Germany, unemployment I'd it out control, the refugee problem was exacerbated by Germany taking the unilateral decision to open it's borders.

Outside we could negotiate our own trade deals for financial services, having the third largest exchange in the world, our advanced tech manufacturing sector is world class.

Have some fucking pride for gods sake
>>
Out with that cocksuckers of american politics.
>>
>>686265002
IN
>>
>>686269428
if your local authority stopped giving so much money to fucking foreigners there'd be plenty of money for that shit
>>
>>686269866

Why tho?
>>
>>686269473

Then say what you mean dickhole
>>
File: 01_03004437_7a392a_2328293a.jpg (121 KB, 1497x1000) Image search: [Google]
01_03004437_7a392a_2328293a.jpg
121 KB, 1497x1000
>>686269632
and these are the type of people voting out
>>
>>686269748
Negotiate our own trade deals? With China? The country and people that we got hooked on opium? China will walk all over us. We have nothing of value to offer. All that I see is people blasting on about making trade deals with whoever we want, but we have very little of value to offer. Why leave the single largest market in the world, with over 500 million consumers, where we DO stand a chance when it comes to negotiating with super powers? If we leave, we will have very little power in terms of what we have to offer. Do you really think that China, America, India, are all going to be as generous to a country of 60 million? Our negotiating power will shit ridiculously.

It's a terrible idea.
>>
>>686270358
you dont know how trade works do you?
we bu a lot more from them than they buy from us
we do sell them a lot of luxury goods though, they spend fortunes on things like scotch whisky among other things
>>
>>686269961
i did you're just retarded
>>
>>686269919
Selfishly, I'm a Brit who lives and works in Germany. My wife and daughter are German, and the UK leaving the EU would make things complicated.

Less selfishly, I think that Remain have made a convincing economic case, and I think that immigration will need to be solved at European Level, even if I'm not all that optimistic about it getting sorted any time soon.

Basically, Leave doesn't fix any of the Problems it claims to, whilst it does cause alot of the problems Remain claims.
>>
OUT. The EU is about to become a shit-show when Turkey gets membership.

Step 1: Pay €4.4 Billion in aid to the Turks in exchange for taking the refugees and stopping them from coming to Europe.

Step 2: Turks negotiate EU membership in future if they do this, EU cucks agree.

Step 3: Turkey joins EU. All the fucking syrians come into europe because of freedom of movement and we paid all that money for fucking nothing.
>>
>>686270358

Jesus Christ kid, you don't know much about this shit do you?

>inb4 "I have an economics PhD"
>>
>>686270610
it just means you need to assimilate and become a german citizen, just dont lose your sense of humour
>>
>>686270782

that won't happen until the whole Cyprus issue gets sorted out. Most EU nations don't want Turkey in. But hey, don't let that stop you posting xenophobic horse crap
>>
>>686270610

I can see where you're coming from. But from an immigration pov, which isn't my whole case for out btw, shows net migration at 330k, that's 3m over 10 years without any more countries joining. It affects housing, services, school places, wages, jobs. And we submit can't do anything about it unless we leave, we tried, and every time we were vetoed. Why be part of a relationship where you're constantly ignored?
>>
>>686270795
>>686270547
At the end of the day, all I see is a gaggle of poor, racist, worthless English scum that don't talk out of the ass. The sooner you all get cancer and die, the sooner we'll see progress in this country.
>>
>>686271352
Cuckmeat detected.
>>
>>686270547
>we bu(y) a lot more from them than they buy from us

Yes, you probably do.

That's not a good thing.

I do kind of hope you leave though. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.
>>
>>686271352
im married to a slovak woman, we have 3 kids together, ive just spent 2 years living in the UAE, i own property in slovakia and spain and the UK
we both still want out of europe
>>
>>686271352

I'm neither poor, nor racist. But thanks for jumping to conclusions. And if you're not English, where are you from?
>>
>>686270547
Not joking but are you sure you can run british economy on selling luxury goods to other countries, and somehow not get screwed over on taxs by those countries. Because if yes, then it is awesome for you guys and much envy from me.
>>
>>686265002
Out because I want to see what happens. Honestly.
>>
>>686270895
If the UK stay in the EU, I (and my daughter) can get dual citizenship, it's one reason that I'm for IN. Otherwise yeah, I might have to choose. I'm integrated (job, flat, language, all the rest) but I'll still be be British, really. Not least to most Germans.

I don't get the Immigration debate. Outside the EU, the UK will be able to keep out all the good migrants (East Europeans are generally pretty cool, even Romanians and Bulgarians are OK in my book, if you exclude the Roma), but have no more power to keep out all the invaders coming from Africa & ME. Those are the fucks all of Europe should be trying to do something about. (I'm with Orban on that one).

The idea that Turkey will be admitted to the EU is fucking laughable. They would need to get approval from Austria, France and Hungary, ffs. I don't see that happening anytime soon.
>>
In
I love multicultural europe and saving refugees and giving them money And all you europe haters are just racist who dont love refugees #refugeeswelcome #nobodyisillegal
>>
>>686271619

Vladimir, is that you?
>>
>>686271637
like The Borg - they will assimilate you eventually
>>
>>686265002
Out. The EU are letting Turkey join next year, which means millions of mudslimes are going to want to come here.
>>
>>686271769
This! Help the cute reufgees #welcome
>>
>>686271769
Omg you are so right! Take my upvote
>>
>>686271769
Hello fellow 9gagger you won the internet for today!!
>>
File: 6O2.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
6O2.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
>>686271776
No, is not. is dan.
>>
>>686271769
THIS! Stop the racism #refugeeswelcome
>>
>>686271769
That's a nice opinion! Let's spread love for refugees and let the white rice die! #privilige
>>
>>686271769
If anyone agrees with this traitor they can put the refugees up in their houses and their gardens. You want them you take em.
>>
File: HEFz4x4.jpg (85 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
HEFz4x4.jpg
85 KB, 700x500
>>686269095
That would be nice
>>
>>686271769
Im a feminist and i think refugees can stop the rape culture #privilige #white=racism
>>
>>686272058
You racist go away refugee hater #whitescum!!!
>>
>>686272069
surely OP will deliver
>>
>>686266999
>In. As every educated brit is. The only reason for leaving is if youre an edgy, patriotic /b/tard shit tier englishman

I'm a 2nd year PhD student with a 1st at bachelor's and two master's degrees. I'm voting out. We get very little out of the EU that we wouldn't already get from being in the EEA.
>>
>>686271769
Britain cared about the refugees since day 1. You are damn right!
>>
>>686271769

Your intentions are admirable, but I think you underestimate the potential impact of opening the borders. The world is a big place and if you give the green light a swarm will become a torrent. Economic migrants are already flying from Caribbean islands and joining the queues as refugees, saw this on the BBC, which is totally pro EU biased.

I'm not racist, I feel for the refugees, and I don't have the solution, but opening borders to anyone isn't the answer either
>>
UK can GTFO, banks will move to Frankfurt making it the new financial hub of EMEA. UK will have to renegotiate all its deals (good luck) your politicians couldn't negotiate jack with the EU already. What does the UK exactly produce that is of such importance to EU nations?
Also educated PHD In economics
>>
File: Futurama-Fry.jpg (16 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
Futurama-Fry.jpg
16 KB, 552x414
>>686271947
>>
>>686268510
>In. You guys are just retarded fucking cucks that don't realise the detrimental effects of leaving. You base all of your arguments on immigrants and money,. yet fail to realise that we would be in an even worse position if we left.

You're the cuck. Letting millions of muslims and Africans into Europe is the cultural equivalent of letting another man fuck your wife. 3rd world countries are shit because 3rd world people are shit . . . and you want them to come here?
>>
>>686271234
From the German perspective, it doesn't look like the UK is ignored. You get a rebate, you didn't have to join the Euro, you're not part of Schengen, and now you have this Special deal on migrant benefits. They call it 'Extra-Wurst' over here. The AfD models it's euroscepticism on the British relationship with the EU.

The problem immmigrants (the ones that cause all the additional pressures that you are talking about, in addition to some pressures that you don't) are overwhelmingly non-EU migrants. EU migrants pay more in in taxes than they claim in benefits, and really aren't that bad. You can count on them being integrated within a generation, if they stay. (Most will go back).

Everyone in Europe is worried about the Immigration coming from Africa and the ME. Really we should be working together to fix it, rather than squabbling amongst ourselves. The UK leaving will just make the chances of us tackling this worse, and won't strengthen the UK's ability to stop those problem migrants coming in anyway, as the UK isn't part of Schengen.
>>
>>686272149
I want places in schools for British born kids not immigrants get priority.
I want the shitty jobs with good pay.
I want a house by the age of 35.
I want freedom.
>>
>>686268510
>>686266999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
Lol Brits, you do realize that you are fighting a war as well, and that refugees are your problem also.
In case you exited you would actually have to take certain quota in your mainland, whereas right now you can leave them in France as your eu border is considered somewhere in Normandy
>>
>>686269428
>Except from the money we get FROM the EU

Giving the EU £100 then them giving you £50 back is not getting money from the EU.
>>
>>686272488
we are sick of germany calling the shots, if you want to let millions of niggers and pakis in then you are welcome to them , dont tell us what we have to put up with, weve had enough
this is why the EDL and Britain First are so popular now
>>
>>686272611
More like give 100 get 42.56 excl tax back.
>>
Out.
More control over our own boarders.
The membership cost vs the money we receive is a huge net loss also, something around £8B last year.
>>
>>686272360

What do we produce?

Financial services, banking, art, music, literature, films, luxury goods of all descriptions, cutting edge technology, weapons. We're the 5th largest economy for a reason...
>>
>>686272544
You are the problem, millennial prick. Try phrasing a statement that doesn't start with 'I want' for once in your spoiled brat life. Go and do something.
>>
File: overthetopcringe.jpg (79 KB, 636x529) Image search: [Google]
overthetopcringe.jpg
79 KB, 636x529
>>686265002
>didnt want to take part in hitlerregime
>didnt want to take part in merkelregime
>mustnt take part in mohammedregime either
>>
>>686265002
as a non-britfag, i don't care, but i say do what feels best to you. you know you can get back in at any time once all the stupid shit is fixed.
>>
>>686272687
Germany can only call the shots when she has allies. She got her way on Greece, because everyone else agreed. She didn't get her way on migrants, because no-one else agreed.

That's why the Balkan route is closed and nobody is taking any 'refugees' as part of the resettlement agreement.

EDL and Britain First are who?I heard that they are about as large as the local branch of Pegida in Gelsenkirchen.
>>
>>686272360
>banks will move to Frankfurt
>this is what the Germans actually believe

in fact this is a very good reason why Britain SHOULD leave the EU. The EU has been trying for ages to enforce stricter banking regulations on the UK, largely because the EU is run by Germans and the Germans want to make Frankfurt the financial centre of the EU. Which means they need to find ways to make London unattractive to banks.
>>
>>686272820
You are part of the problem you fucking traitor. Britain has done so much and how are we repaid? By being controlled. By being scammed. I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone who has to degrade themselves by pouring out crappy insults because of how someone worded something. You are part of the problem m8. If there were less people like you the world would be a better place.
>>
As a NEET, I care only about what more benefits me.
>>
>>686272488

I can kind of see the German pov. But the rebate was negotiated because without it we were the biggest net contributor and worst net beneficiary.

Agree, EU immigrants don't cost much in benefits, but the overwhelming numbers now coming in take low paid jobs, so don't actually contribute much in taxes, plus it artificially lowers wages for the lowest paid UK workers. And non EU immigrants had been slashed si that the government can try to reach its overall immigration figures, so our commonwealth citizens are being unfairly blocked in favour of EU citizens.

Refugees. Yeah, I don't have an answer on solving that. But from a referendum pov, we can contribute unilaterally outside the EU, so in my view it doesn't factor in the debate
>>
Again, your thriving banking industry is mostly made of American and Asian banks doing deals within the Europena Union. Good luck getting enough flexibility once out.
Besides if you think you'll get Much more wiggle room regarding the refugees crisis you are simply uninformed. Britain is as responsable to take them as any other stupid western power drunk nation.
Difference being that now you can leave them for the most part in France
>>
>>686273229
If you think about it, its not only Britain.

Most other countries have to put up with shit, take Hungary or Poland, who are being forced to take in immigrants.

However get off the high-horse once in a while
>>
>>686273229
wah wah wah! No one will give me a Job and a house! It's all someone elses fault!

Get off your arse and get employable. The world doesn't owe you a living, and none of your problems will magically vanish if Britain leaves the EU.
>>
>>686272488
>'Extra-Wurst'
why do so many German idioms revolve around sausages?

In any case, even with the rebate Britain pays in much more than it receives.
>>
>>686273338
>the overwhelming numbers now coming in take low paid jobs, so don't actually contribute much in taxes

you know who historically takes low wage jobs?
people who are new to a place, trying anything to give their kids a leg up.

don't be so short-sighted. read some books.
>>
>>686273609
>why do so many German idioms revolve around sausages?

if you tried a German sausage, you'd know
>>
I don't want to be part of The Islamic Caliphate of Europistan, so out.
>>
>>686273415
I feel bad for the other countries I truly do, if there was something we could do to help that wont fuck us up I'm sure we'd try our best. I bet the other countries would've outed if they got the chance.
>>
File: 12.jpg (26 KB, 329x400) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
26 KB, 329x400
>>686273774
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/650246/Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants

Fat chance of that anymore.
>>
>>686273874

well yeah, finish school first, kiddo.
>>
>>686273639

Jesus old man, there's a thing called the world wide web, more data there than reconstituted wood pulp...

And I agree, they are the ones who take lower paid jobs. But we're a small country who has plenty of its own people who needs these jobs. So should we just overlook them to satisfy some liberal ideal of wealth redistribution at the cost of our own population?

Get off your soapbox for a moment will you
>>
>>686265002
It dosnt metter if >>>/in/ or >>>/out/ you are still fucked by Muslims
>>
>>686273573
I never said it was someone elses fault dumbass. It's my fault my grades are bad but whose fault is it when someone gets fired for not being polish. Or when all the bad jobs are given to people who they don't have to pay the minimum wage to?
>>
>>686265002
Leaving is the sensible thing to do
>Trade blocks are obsolete nowadays. Which was the original reason for joining.
>Any beneficial laws the EU provided can just be reinstated as our own.
>Defensive pacts come from NATO which we'll stay in
>The cost of staying in the EU could be spent on repaying our national debt by 2020 I think it was

But we will not leave. Cameron won't let it happen regardless of how the votes come in
>>
>>686273828
Wow. You guys have at least 10 times as many brown people than your average European country. But how would you know if all you've seen is your island.
>>
>>686273952
>cucked so hard this is his rebuttal
>>
>>686273874
BAHAHA is that what goes for journalism in your country?
>>
out
>>
>>686273982
DEY TKK RR JRRRBS
>>
>>686274088
Yep, anything goes.
>>
>>686273113
Britain First have 1.4 million followers on facebook
the Conservatives have less than 600,000
believe me everyone i speak to supports them and i live in a wealthy area
>>
File: Britain-Firs2t.jpg (159 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Britain-Firs2t.jpg
159 KB, 1368x1026
>>686272687
>>
>>686274187

And our houses, and our school places, and our hospital beds

Amiwrong? Noooope
>>
>>686274360
ok
>>
OUT!
No more Mudslimes needed over here thanks.
>>
>>686272687
>his is why the EDL and Britain First are so popular now

or at least that is what they claim

here's a good idea for your life. don't follow the mob, follow the intellectuals.
>>
IN

Imagine the cunts in Westminster having more power to fuck us over, no thanks
>>
>>686274494
Not all are muslim.Some might be christian fleeing mudslime oppression
>>
It's very simple actually.
Do you trust your politicians' ability to secure outstanding trade deals without leveraging being within a super-economic power? Are you ready to work your asses off and take jobs that only eastern immigrants are usually willing to do?
Willing to give up any sayin in your neighbors affairs? let's be honest France, Germany and the rest of Europe don't need the UK as much as the UK needs them, m8s. We threw you more than a bone over the years, but now you got too demanding you little bitch. You think you are so special go and enjoy and watch all the foreign money moving away ;) economic collapse
>>
>>686274531

At least we can vote them out, not so with the EU
>>
>>686274529
i am not a britain first or EDL supporter
however i can plainly see why so many people are inclined to follow them
>>
>>686269142
I personally welcome our new American overlords
>>
>>686274494
>OUT!
>No more Mudslimes needed over here thanks.

we found one! this guy thinks a BRexit means LESS arabs in his country. how cute.
>>
Brexit, grexit, everybody out!
>>
File: 1462173405421.gif (3 MB, 525x295) Image search: [Google]
1462173405421.gif
3 MB, 525x295
>>686267143
>I'm educated
Sure you are boyo.
>>
>>686274616
Yes we are. And yes we are ready to take back control of our own country no more Belgians pulling the strings.
>>
>>686274616
No need to be so angry, lad. We'll send you a post card every so often :^)
>>
>>686268825
>retard alert
>post image from tumblr

literally kill yourself.
>>
>>686274616

>Threw us a bone

Lol, OK. Just give us back the +€500bn we've contributed over the last 40 years and we'll be on our way
>>
Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5w2lixqPZM
>>
>>686274708
to be honest, yeah. the EU was a grand idea. you should only be in if you believe in that idea. there's too much to do and build and fix about it, we can't afford to waste time with lazy fags who don't want to carry their own ass and improve the system.
>>
>>686268825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Sit through it, I dare you, you closed minded moron
>>
>>686274629
Admittedly not impossible, but fucking hard with FPTP though
>>
>>686271352
I get it, you're one of the fuckers who wants into our system for free, and you're scared that we might be able to tell you to fuck off. kek
>>
>>686271352
Nice argument you have there. Go back to your corner and continue dreaming of your bigoted fantasies all you like
>>
>Lol, OK. Just give us back the +€500bn we've contributed over the last 40 years and we'll be on our way

You gained far more than the budget deficit you people seem to care so much about via trade deals, movement of human capital, and DFI!
>>
>>686266999
>>686267304
>>686267502
>>686267798
Out. PhD in Mathematics. Though contrary to dank memes, I'm not earning 300k.
>>
>>686275971

Rebate? +€500bn is without the rebate, with it would be more like €750bn... so you can understand why we care about it. We'd be the largest net contributor and worst net beneficiary. Do you even read?
>>
>>686276438
What's 9+10?
>>
File: Ca3TLPeWEAA-pGO.jpg (68 KB, 600x670) Image search: [Google]
Ca3TLPeWEAA-pGO.jpg
68 KB, 600x670
>>
Out, so we can make the French build a northern wall.
>>
>>686277133
you help develop Eastern European countries to which you can sell your shit and financial services you idiotic fools
it generates wealth and jobs in the UK
>>
>>686277374
if you want us to control your border you better pay for it
we don't give a shit if niggers and sandniggers want to cross the Channel
>>
>>686277700
>we don't give a shit if niggers and sandniggers do whatever the hell they want

We know that and it's a bit embarrassing tbh
>>
>>686274494
they come from the Commonwealth stupid fuck
it has nothing to do with the EU
>>
>>686277954
we don't have any Rotherham here
>>
In!
>>
Brits are pampered lazy asses, you wouldn't last a day without the EU ;)
The money you think you'll save? Straight in the pocket of your new politicians.
DE is the biggest contributor. But they at least realize it is beneficial in the long run! It's an investment for you you twats
>>
>>686278209
Good argument
>>
>>686278602

No argument was requested.
>>
Don't worry britfags, sharia law isn't that bad. You guys can use those ridiculous soccer scarves for turbans.
>>
>>686278602
Thx
>>
>>686278514
brits don't understanding investments, all their bankers were retrained to be scam artists. too many american seminars.
>>
when Germany wakes up and goes in full holocaust mode we will all benefit from it
it would be stupid to get out now when the best way to get rid of the sandniggers is at hand
do you know a Jewish Pole?
soon Muslim Britons will be a thing of the past
>>
>>686279387
no, you're talking about the US. the right direction is OUT
>>
>>686265002
OUT
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.