Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What's the worst way a woman you liked dissed you anon?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (383 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383 KB, 750x750
What's the worst way a woman you liked dissed you anon? Anyone been emotionally crushed by a bitch?
>>
Few years back, my friend started dating this girl. She was annoying and only slightly attractive. I didn't really like her that much, but tolerated her for my friend's sake. Before long they broke up, but she kind of stuck around. The three of us would hang out a lot and eventually i got used to her...

i'll continue, just dont want to 404 while im typing.
>>
>>686257762
been dissed plenty of times but im dead inside so there are no emotions to crush
>>
File: 1464050383137.jpg (144 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1464050383137.jpg
144 KB, 500x484
>>686257762
Me and my co worker had a thing she started liking all my photos and like putting hearts under them and stuff and so we talked and we both liked each other we talked on the phone for 12 hours because we didnt get sick of each other the first nights we talked and then when we went out on a date she was using her phone going through guys snapchats and i was like what the fuck and she knew the people from the restraunt so she was just sitting next to them and talking while i just listened and laughed all bullshit aside we didnt last and she was talking to some other nigger while talking to me she tryed to be my friend like 3 months ago i told her to fuck off i dont need any friends and now we dont even say anything to each other at work its been like this for 3 months and i was like i might as well man and apoligize and ask her if we can be friends again so it could get less awkard but she never replied and her snapchats are filled with her sleeping with her bf everyday fucking girls man
>>
>>686258299
we used to sit in my room and drink (we were in college, and I still lived with my parents) and horse around. Nothing particularly sexual though. At least not at first. But she had a tendency to take her shirt of when she got drunk. She and my friend were still sort of fwb, so I stayed back. Eventually though we'd end up wrestling. She would "fight" us and we'd pin her, 2v1. She loved it, and always told us that it turned her on.
>>
File: image2.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
>>686258299
bump
>>
Dated a girl at college who dumped me online. Actually, dumped isn't the word; I got purged.

She deleted all trace of me from any social media, including pictures, tags and so on going back over 3 years. Then she just left it. No 'you're dumped', no 'we should talk', just got removed from her life and that was that.

She got my numbers blocked and even her friends said she'd not even mentioned me. I would see her in town and she'd just blank me.

Never found out what I did to get dumped, but think it was probably a good thing in hindsight. She crazy.
>>
>>686258600
She'd make casual comments, about how I'd be a better guy to date than my friend (now her EX but still FWB). A couple times she propositioned the two of us for a threesome, but we declined because we're not interested in a 2 guy 1 girl threesome. I was also a virgin at the time and didn't want to embarrass myself in front of my friends. But the wrestling started getting a lot more sexual. She'd grab my crotch, and at one point when I had her held on top of me, she said "your hands in the wrong place. My vagina's down THERE." So I started touching her through her shorts. Her ex was of course still there with us though, and this didnt go on for more than a few seconds before she said it was awkward.
>>
>>686258816
I think when you see her you should tell her "you can delete my number and delete me from your social media but you can never delete me from your mind u crazy bitch your loss"
>>
I finally worked up the courage to ask a girl out, but moments before I did, she said she was a lesbian. One of the worst moments of my life.
>>
>>686258521
Try using one of these , or one of these . It will make reading your shit less infuriating.
>>
>>686259019
By now I'm starting to really think of her as a real friend, rather than just some girl who stuck around too long. At this point i've known her almost a year. But even though she's made several advances towards me, I still thought of her as my friends ex, and therefore off-limits. She ended up dating some other guy for a while. While they were together, I started having feelings for her. To make matters worse, she kept flirting with me. One night we're at her bf's house, in his hot tub. She's naked, for some reason (we were all WASTED) and he goes inside to get me a beer. While we're alone she asks me "So, you like me, right?" I wanted to say "YES!" but couldnt. I still thought of her as a friends ex, and I honestly was starting to like hanging out with the guy she was dating. It seemed like a betrayal to both of them. So I lied and said "just as a friend". She winked at me and said "of course. We're just friends. For now".
>>
>>686257762

Spent years being a beta ass bitch friend zoned by this girl I was in love with. I literally would have died for this chick; but I didn't have the guts to tell her. Figured she was too good for me since I was a fat bastard. Had her fucking back through thick and thin for 5 years, bailed her out of all sorts of shit, was always there for her.

Eventually I decide to change, I lose 100 fucking pounds. We're both at a party one night kind of drunk (I drove her there) and I work up the courage to tell her how I feel....."I love you."

Her response?

"I don't want to deal with this shit." and walks away. She gets more drunk, spends the night ignoring me when I try to talk to her. She flashes her tits to everyone at the party, still ignoring me. I'm getting plastered as fuck because my heart is breaking. Try to talk to her again, tells me to "fuck off" and she ends up fucking some kid three four younger than me (I naturally am a virgin because I've been pining over this bitch for 5 years) who is fatter than I am.

I leave the party at 3 AM and drunk drive my ass a few miles down the road just to get the fuck away. I was her ride and I disappeared broken hearted, and driving drunk.

She never even called to find out if I was still alive.

And that my friend is why love is bullshit.
>>
>>686259176
This was 4 years ago and I found a new girlfriend about a year afterwards. I'm marrying her next May which is kewl. Don't really feel the need to rub it in her face because she's batshit and probably has enough on her plate already.

Just the other day, she shaved half her head for shits and giggles. Narrow miss on my part, perhaps.
>>
File: Donald Duck suicide.jpg (15 KB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
Donald Duck suicide.jpg
15 KB, 394x297
>>686259997

Oh and on a side note that was 10 years ago, I've regained 80 of those 100 pounds, my self confidence is permanently trashed, I'm still a virgin and I hate my fucking guts.
>>
>>686259885
Not long after that she and hot-tub guy broke up. And she asked me again if I was interested in anyone. Again I lied. But eventually I couldnt take it any more, so I sent her a text and said I wanted to talk to her about something. She guessed what it was and all I had to do was confirm that, yes, she was right. I asked her if she ever thought we could be more than friends. She responded with 1 word. "yes".
>>
>>686260179
Go on anon
>>
>>686257762
>Highschool
>Be 16
>Class is playing touch rugby
>Chick has the ball and is running towards me for the try
>Realises who she's up against
>Screams ew and ran away
Jokes on her bitch didn't even score.
>>
>>686260179
I was thrilled. I thought this was it. We're finally going to be together. She and my friend havent dated in a couple years now, he's probably fine with it. (we talked later, he was)

But as i'm trying to think of the next thing to say, to try to figure out where to go from here, she sends another text. "But we've just been friends for so long..."
>>
>>686259997
Wow I feel for you anon, but don't give up on love, just keep your distance from any girls you meet as to not fall in love and when its right a girl will come who loves you. Wait for that moment anon!

Source
> life experience
>>
>be 18
>keen on this bird for a good couple months
>sort of fwbs for a little while, even made out for the first time whilst sober, just like in the movies
>always wanted a relationship with her, she was always reluctant, got hurt in a previous relationship.
>finally persuade her, she seems cool with it. pretty happy about it.
>go on holiday with folks for a couple weeks
>come back, keen af to see her, she kept saying she missed me and so on
>finally see her, she's really distant
>said she meant 'relationship as friends', not actual relationship.
>turns out she was keen on another bloke, and probably fucked him or something.
>>
>>686259176

>"you can delete my number and delete me from your social media but you can never delete the memory of me giving you ass to mouth you whore"

fixed for you anon
>>
File: 9dzJqiv.jpg (227 KB, 823x802) Image search: [Google]
9dzJqiv.jpg
227 KB, 823x802
>Like some girl in highschool
>People found out
>word got back to her
>Over heard her talking to one of my female friends about me.
>"Oh, he's really nice and fun but he's not boyfriend material, and he's got a small dick."
Can't trust bitches.
Can't trust bitches
>>
>>686257762
she reminded me I was her brother

fucken bitch
>>
>>686260160
Jesus Christ dude get a hold of yourself

You lost that weight. Lose it again. You actually gave me hope then thrashed it with this post. 10 YEARS! MOVE ON!
>>
>>686260359
FYL
>>
>>686260160
You invested in the wrong girl. She was using you, she is a vapid and shallow cunt.

Get back in shape, you will feel better about yourself. And also make your life more interesting.

Go and do things. Hike, climb. Paint, learn to play quitar. Just generally do interesting shit and you will be a higher value male. You will get a girl if you do that.

eating pizza rolls and fapping to lolicon won't help you.
>>
I knew a girl who I was interested in and she was interested in me, or so I thought.

She'd message me on Facebook to ask if I wanted to go out with her, we'd go out, have a great time, make out, then after we'd part ways she'd lose contact with me for months at a time and then we'd repeat the cycle all over again.

I eventually realized that I was just being used as an emotional/physical crutch for when she felt lonely and immediately cut contact. Feels good. I'm nobody's pity fuck.
>>
>>686260492
Bitches man.

I left my gf of 9 years for a few months to be with dying family. Two weeks before I move back up I find out she fucked a friend.

9 years down the drain.
>>
>have a female friend.
>Kind of into each other but never goes anywhere.
>We finally decide to give it a try.
>spends a sexless night with me.
>Leaves, has sex with a guy who date raped her a few hours after she left my place
>Has him accost me on social media
>Told me to never talk to her again.
>>
>>686260160
I found myself doing that time and time again in high school, I too was a fat bastard. all you can do is keep your chin up and remember she wasn't the one for you, unfortunately.
>>
>>686260379
I wasn't really crushed just yet. I was just confused. Is this a yes or a no? What's going on? So I asked her if we could meet up and talk the next day. Again, she said yes. I couldn't even sleep that night. I couldnt wait to see her, and finally tell her to her face how I really felt about her. That next day I sent her a text to figure out when and where to meet. And I waited. And waited. A couple hours went by so I sent another text. And waited. She wouldnt respond. Finally, around the end of the day she finally texted me back. She canceled our plans to meet that day, and said she didnt want to talk about it. That I knew she didnt like me. We've been friends too long and she doesnt want to ruin it. Crushed doesnt even begin to describe it. It had been years since I actually cried over anything, so it took me a minute to realize that's what I was doing.
>>
>>686258521
fuck cock tease girls man, you won't make that mistake again. Investing emotionally in a girl with no sex implied or given is basically her just cultivating a friend zoned male she can lean on.
>>
I haven't been memed by a girl yet, but I used to be majorly beta and cockblocked myself. Anyway, I've found that since I've gotten in shape and been hanging with a few girls as friends lately, I might get shot down soon. Will cont. but bumping first.
>>
File: smoking - chain smoking.gif (980 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
smoking - chain smoking.gif
980 KB, 480x360
>>686259997
>>686260439

I'm 32 and with experience I have come to understand that romantic love is a fucking hormone induced chemical delusion.

Familial love and platonic love are real; but romantic love is a load of shit and it will lead you to do stupid illogical bullshit like letting a woman who doesn't respect you or care about you destroy you.

At this point I'm sick of women, I'm a depressed wreck with no career or future in mind, wasting my life away one day at a time.

I have a lot of shit I need to fix in my life and the last fucking thing I need now is more female bullshit.

So yeah, I have given up on love. Its the only logical thing to do.

>>686260691

Oh I have moved on from that. She called me earlier this year and left me a voicemail saying she loved me and all I could think was, 'Wow, that's all I wanted to hear from you years ago and now it means absolutely nothing to me.'.

The problem is that depression and lack of self esteem build on you. She threw me in a pit of despair ten years ago and I've spent the time since digging it deeper. You can move on from caring about the girl; but the damage done to your self confidence, self esteem and enthusiasm for life remains.

Once you stop believing in yourself its very hard to convince yourself that there's any reason you should start again.
>>
>>686261184
that whole 'I value our friendship too much' excuse is pure bs. I would rather just hear the truth and have them say they're just not into me.
>>
>>686261144
that sounds 110% your fault
>>
>>686261184
We eventually did meet up to talk about it. She apologized for how she handled it, and I forgave her. I tried for a while to change her mind, but with no success. I dated a few girls since then, but it never works out. I'm always afraid that this will happen again, so I rush in to a relationship with girls I dont even like, and who I'm not attracted to - just in case I grow to love them like I did with her. Several years have gone by since then, and we're best friends now. I've gone back to lying to her and told her that I'm over it. But I'm in love with her. I think she knows that, but lets me pretend because it's easier than facing the truth. So now I look for other women to distract me, but nothing works. I know I need to cut her out of my life but I cant. It's hell on earth.
>>
>>686257762
The chick i like see's me as a Brother......
>>
yup, a year or so later i started harming and mutilating animals. feels good, tbh. i wish i could form human bonds.
>>
>>686260566
be confident, fag
>>
>>686261805

Give up on it now dude, right fucking now.

You see this post....

>>686259997

This is what happened to me from a chick I liked who saw me as a brother for 5 years.

If you think you can keep her as a friend without tearing your heart out then do; but just fucking give up on the idea of being with her it will lead you to nothing but heartache.
>>
>Best friend with this girl I've known since elementary.
>Also friend with a guy name John.
>All three of us are close and grew up together as friends.
>Practically inseparable.
>Ended up going to the same University together.
>Despite being together never thought of my best friend romantically.
>Always felt like she was a sister to me.
>Chill together at my apartment one night.
>John is drinking a little to much and ends up persuading my best friend to take off her clothes.
>She does it.
> One thing led to another and we're all naked.
>Ended up having a threesome.
>Me and John double teaming her while she just takes it.
>John finish all over her face.
>She gives me a special blow job to finish me off and swallow.
>Tired so we all pass out.
>Wake up to realize what just happened.
>Weird as fuck but we laugh it off.
>Even though we're friends, all three of us agree to form a mutual friend with benefits type of pack.
>See nothing wrong with this idea.
>All of us are single and have sexual needs.
>Continue our friendship normally with the occasional sex every now and then.
>Winter comes.
>John has to leave and go work in another city for the semester.
>I assume the threesome is over and that the sex was going to stop.
>Best friend calls me and asks me to come over to hang out with her.
>Go over expecting to watch a movie or something.
>She's naked and wants to have sex.
>Wondering why since John is gone.
>She says why not? We can just continue with the both of us.
>I can't argue with that.
>Continue the FWB thing with her.
>With John gone, I start to hang out with her a lot more.
>Not just sex but also doing regular stuff.
>Start to develop feelings for her.
>Tell her how I feel and she's okay with it.
>She tells me she use to had a crush on me.
>Take her on multiple dates.
>We're a couple now.
>John is back. We haven't told him yet that we are dating.
>He messages us asking when we can hang together. He's been looking forward to our usual threesome.

Fuck my life...
>>
>>686261092
damn dude that's cold as fuck. my last gf fucked my oldest friend 2 weeks after we broke up. i'd been with her 2 years and known him 7.

they literally don't give a shit about anyone else.
>>
>>686261622
>I might get shot down soon
why and who?
>>
>>686261622
So here's the thing. I became friends with a chick through my ex (whom I am still good friends with today), and this girl is pretty cool, but whenever we hang out as just the two of us, she gets a little flirty and tests the waters or some shit. All I know is she acts a little differently around me when it's just us. Well, unfortunately, I am very, VERY, attracted to her best friend of many years, and said best friend has a boyfriend. I'll assign names for simplicity.
>my ex: A
>my ex's friend, now my friend too: K
>my ex's friend's best friend: S
>another girl we hang out with: L
>only other dudebro in the group: T
So, I'm hanging out with the group, as per usual, and it is a very obvious fact that L is into me, but I don't find her attractive. I'm unsure as to whether or not my ex is still into me, as she had been for about 6 years before I found out and we dated, then broke up a couple months after. K is easily the most clever person in the group, and is beyond difficult for me to get a read on, but I'm an extrovert that knows flirting when I see it. I'm certain S knows that I like her, as I really haven't hidden that fact, but she has seemingly just let it happen and evidently enjoys spending time with me. T is possibly a homosex (as far as anyone knows), but he's just a fun dude to chill with, which means unfortunately I have to deal with my women problems all on my own. I can't see this friend group surviving the summer since I was introduced to it because I am a flirtatious ladies' man with a knack for fucking up my own romantic life. Wat do?
>>
>>686262625
>6262625
damn son
anyway i just posted it here>>686262710
>>
>>686257762
She told me she would have dated me now, but because I acted like a creep when we met (which I was to be honest) she cant look at me without feeling like Im a creep...

And thats one year later, and she cant fucking let it go... What a bitch
>>
>>686262259
:(
>>
>>686262925
>admits to having been a creep
>calls woman a bitch for having a first impression stick around, which is literally human nature
faggot/10
>>
>>686262925
how'd you creep her out?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 196x110
Don't be a beta. Learn to look important and they will come to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
>>
>>686262502
I've come to terms with the fact that she's a huge slut, and you really really shouldn't wife a slut.

People have their needs. I just wasn't there to satisfy them. On the bright side, I'm using this as an opportunity to work on myself and fuck around. I lost the love of my life, but I might have gained something more. Time will tell.
>>
>>686257762
She divorced me.
>>
>>686263046
She was getting over her ex, and I prematurely told her I love her, than I tried to talk with her, and she wont budge...
>>
>>686262159
the worst part is that a friend of hers has moved to town, and that Friends is like transgender or something, im not 100% sure since i don't wanna make an ass of myself about it, and so basically since her friend moved to town, she has more or less lived at the same place, which also happens to be owned by her ex who is my long time best friend, and his girlfriend, and the one time i was invited over to hang out, i ended up feeling like a huge third wheel, they had ordered food, and gave me some but it seemed almost begrudgingly, and i hadn't been aware that she would be spending the night so i didn't bring bus fare, and had to bum some, it was over all depressing as fuck
>>
>>686261787
Lame story shouldve raped her
>>
File: sad face.jpg (27 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
sad face.jpg
27 KB, 600x448
she won't unblock me on snapchat :(
>>
File: 1442014154337.jpg (31 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1442014154337.jpg
31 KB, 500x566
>Sure I'd love to go, but not with you.
>>
>>686261787
Never actually felt empathy for friendzoned guys, but maybe you can learn something here.
>>
>>686263040
She said yes the second time I tried, and Im still not fucking sure why she didnt eventually...

Besides I ain't a fucking creep no more, so she can get the fuck over it, especially after we know each other for more than a year...

But fuck it...this shit ain't even worth my fucking time...
>>
>>686263208
like the whole time i was there while we were watching the movies her friend had there arms around her and were holding hands, and i was just sitting there trying not to cry, and then a week later tehy invite me to a movie, when i have no money, so they pay for me to go, and they were always whispering to each other and also lots more hand holding, and i dunno, when ever i think about it or get a call from them on skype all i can do is try to act normal while feeling super depressed and sick
>>
>>686261787
Anon, are you me?
>>
>>686263520
first impressions last forever. You can work forever to try and change someones mind, but they have to be willing to look past it. Take this old man's advice, part of her will always second guess everything you do as being a creeper.
>>
>>686261787
lol i bet you're regreting not fucking her back then uh? If only you had that threesome, then she would have never tought of you has a friend, but no, you had to be a cuck about it.
>>
>>686258816
What you're not admitting to us is how fucking clingy and crazy you acted, faggot.
>>
>>686263520
humans make split-second judgments on each other before they can even process what they're seeing consciously. you say you love her when you two were, presumably, not together, and that in itself is a red flag. you made a wrong move, doofus, now move on.
>>
>"i only dated you because i felt sorry for you"
>>
>>686261715
same
>>
>>686262259
Just tell him how it is? If he's not okay with it, it's his problem.
>>
>>686261144
She expected you to have situation in your hands and fuck her. Sorry, your fail.
>>
>>686257762
Dated a girl for two years.
She told me she was dating another guy the whole time, and that I was a 'fucking moron' for not figuring it out.
>>
She just stopped showing up, that hurt more than any other thing a woman has every said to me.
>>
>>686263847
Then chick might ditch anon for a bf that'll let her get eiffel towered. Bad situation my friend
>>
>>686263610

I've been through that all that dude and worse with the chick I mentioned and all I can tell you is its not fucking worth it.

If being around her is causing you pain then just stop. I'd tell you to give up and look for other women; but I understand that's easier said than done. But don't put yourself in those painful situations anymore, it wears you down and breaks you, I know.
>>
File: 1386473688349.jpg (133 KB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
1386473688349.jpg
133 KB, 800x1143
>>686262710
>>
>>686260160
Hookers my friend hookers...not the dirty ones either. Spend a little. Get them 10s
>>
>>686264144

Honestly, I've stopped caring about being a virgin. Its definitely something I used to be self conscious about; but when I hit 25, I thought why do I care?

If I wanted to I could definitely have gotten laid in college even without resorting to hookers; but I'm just not the type to fuck strangers.
>>
>>686263063
Those tips are shit and you should feel like shit.
>>
>high school, senior year
>after like 3 years ask out not just crush, but one of close friends
>ok, giggle
>on Facebook, she takes it back
>I don't even remember the excuse, but I deleted my Facebook a few months after graduation
>never really got closure, didn't show up to graduation or any celebration type things
>we got along so well, really fucked with me
>still think about her
>literally can't get away, she pops up I dreams
>my life hit rock bottom and somehow continues to go farther ever since
>haven't dated since then either, not seriously anyway

is there anyway it will go away without me dati g again?

My life is still far from stable to the point where I can date, I just want the haunting to stop.
>>
>>686263847
I honestly don't know how to tell him that. All three of us are so close together that it's hard to separate him out.
>>
>>686259019
beside her being a filthy slut, you are a shitty friend
>>
>>686264790
No. U need to get out there again, ma man. There´s no other fucking way. U need to make new memories to stop clinging on the past, son.
>>
>>686264790
nah, thats one of the things they never tell you about love. It never really goes away, part of me still loves every girl i fell in love with. You just kind of block it out and try to build no memories. Sadly, building new memories is something that is only easy when you let someone new into your life.
>>
>>686265248
I had a feeling. I'll have to put up with it for a while still before I even begin to try putting myself out there though.
>>
>>686262710
take S down. I repeat, take S down. If this group is not going to survive, might as well try and get what you want from it. Taking S down? Affirmative.
>>
>>686262259
I dunno why but this made me laugh
>>
>>686257762
That sounds like a normal response when being the dungeon master
>>
I feel for you guys, keep your heads up though, love isn't an illusion just because you go through a hard time with it; it's just very distorted due to how messed up the world is.

You can find a girl, but don't make doing so the be all of your existence, being self sufficient is better than feeling like you "need" another person.
>>
>>686265281
Jesus, I came here because there's a fucking baby keeping me awake, not for the feels. I don't want to admit that I fell in love, but it was definitely more than anything I've felt for anyone else before. These next few months are going to be a bitch.
>>
i know a girl who kept getting asked for sex from a guy she knew and she kept denying him, one day the guy said to her " ill kill myself if you dont have sex with me " she still said no and the guy actually went through with it
>>
>>686265520
Take your time, but dont let this overwhelms you and become what defines your love life. There´s always something more, I assure u. Im 30 years old, had three serious relationships that lasted almos 4 years each. Everytime i had a morning period. I´ve splitted with the last girl about a month ago. I tried to Tinder some bitch to fuck, but the i cucked out and cancel or whatever. I know Im morning and I really dont want to disrespect my morning process. But eventually I´ll be out there again, and who knows what the fuck am i gonna find, amirite?
>>
>>686265941
damn
>>
>>686264144
Sure you lose your virginity but it's really boring sex the ones I've fucked at least. Maybe if you pay a lot of money but otherwise you can barely do anything fun and it's under a time constraint because they want more costumers and money.
>>
" I kinda like someone else now. He's gay though"
>>
File: 1463952935103.jpg (52 KB, 560x333) Image search: [Google]
1463952935103.jpg
52 KB, 560x333
I dont give a fuck what girls say to me in general but you said "woman you like" so I guess my mother falls into that category as well.
We had an argument and she looked me straight in the eye and said:"if I had the chance, I would not get you again and enjoy my life"
Not gonna lie that killed me
>>
>>686257762
kek no woman can diss me.
>>
>>686267179
Time to cut ties with her completely. Change your number or next time she calls tell her to fuck off and block her.
>>
Es GF told me she Loved me but she wasnt in love. Shes so mentally unstable now she comes to me for comfort and only that. Bitch wrecked me and my thoughts for women. Ive never poured the mount of energy into my ex with anyone else before. Fuck women.
>>
>>686267478
That shows you're weak and one woman ruined you.
Are you weak? Are you going to let some insane bitch do you in?
Stop being a pussy and get on with your life. And should a woman come into your life who's not a psycho hose beast, enjoy it while it lasts. If it ends, move on.
>>
I asked a girl friend of a year out and she said yes when I asked and we stated making plans.

Next day she messaged me at about 11pm out of nowhere saying that she doesn't want to ruin our friendship. That fucked me up why would she leave it for a day rather than straight up telling me no?
>>
>>686257762
Woman cheated on her husband with me for about three months. Got pregnant, and we don't know whose it is.
She pushed me away from her and told me she wanted me to have nothing to do with the pregnancy and cut off all contact with me.
>>
>>686268391
You lucked out.
Seriously.
>>
>>686257762
>hit it off with girl in friend group
>ask her out during the day
>"cant im working today"
>its sunday and she words at chick fa la
>>
>>686263297
send it to me, and Ill send you her nudes

feat.nero3
>>
>>686264012
same, I dont miss her though, I just dread the thought of her walking back into my life again.
>>
>>686257762
I win.
>>
>>686257762
Got an interesting story here
>Friend hooked me up with giant slut he knew
>Girl is hot as fuck, but in like an odd way
>I text her
>She immediately replies
>Can you fuck me sunday?
>Didn't work for me that day
>I text her like Monday
>Shit gets dirty as fuck real fast
>Had a raging boner for like 3 hours while texting
>End on a little cliffhanger saying I can meet her next week
>Text her a week later
>She pretends she doesn't even know who tf I am
>I pine after her a while, try to initiate conversation, etc.
>She finally bites
>Says our mutual friend who hooked us up fucked her over somehow
>He's one of my closest bros
>I lie out my ass and pretend I hate him
>"Oh yeah, I think he's manipulative, he just doesn't want us to be together"
>Thought it was fucking hilarious to myself
>Sent the texts to our mutual friend thinking he would find it funny too and be happy I'm getting a bang out of it
>He replies
>Oh shit man! What were you thinking!? I have a girlfriend!
>If this bitch goes off the rails it's going to ruin my relationship!
>Idunfuckedup.jpeg
>I tell the girl it was all just a lie to sleep with her
>She sends me back texts my friend sent her telling her it was a lie
>Fuck my life
>Blocked her on facebook
>Unblocked her
>She starts smack talking to me about what an asshole I am over fb messenger
>Can never have success texting other girls on facebook
>Slightly paranoid but have a fear that she sent those texts to every girl on my friends list
>Will never know

And that's my story ;D
>>
>>686261787
What a pussu grow up
>>
>>686261715
> boohoo its all the others fault not mine

Totally

Its no wonder you neckbeards are single man the fuck up and quot being a pussy
>>
>>686258521
holy shit learn how to write. get off 4chan and go back to school. im not bothering trying to read that paragraph long run on sentence.
>>
>>686265281
this
there's no starting over, no new lives, no tabula rasa

you still remember every single girl you've ever loved. you still miss every single girl you spent time with. it just keeps piling up.
>>
>>686257762
>meet new girl at work
>she just moved here
>she invites me over after a few days of talking at work
>hang out a few times
>start to like each other
>spending all of our free time together for like a month, going out and staying in and fucking
>basically acting like bf and gf after a few weeks
>we open up to each other about a lot of shit
>she tells me she just got out of a long term relationship
>she says she doesnt want anything serious and that she's starting to think of me as a boyfriend
>she said "we shoudl just be friends for a while"
>i still have to see her at work and shit

the shit thing is that we would have made a great couple and we were having fun together and she made me cum super hard.
i also wish she would have just said "lets be friends" because the "for a while" part is kind of giving me false hope
>>
grill: Uhg I really need a drink
me: Let me take you out for one saturday
grill: haha

FUUUUU
>>
>>686259997
It takes time to realize this, so advice for the future: learn to let girls ago very soon (not even a year...). You'll see there's hundreds of other girls and you'll understand that the "one girl" is a lie, there's better girls that deserve you, and you deserve them. Don't change for the girl's sake, change for yourself or you're seen desperate and chicks don't like that.
>>
>>meet chick online who lives not even 20 mins away from me
>>talk alot while shes on vacation with her mom
>>comes back absolutely begging to see me asap and telling me ive already got her in my clutches
>>meet up a day after she gets back
>>instantly fuck like deviants
>>dumb as fuck of me to do
>>knew she was polyamorous and wasnt exactly ready for a relationshit
>>fuck regularly and hang out alot for a few months
>>tells me on mothers day she went and hung out with her trans FtM ex for coffee really early in the morning
>> that night ask if she wants to go for a movie
>> tells me ahe wants to sleep in and would be too tired that night to go
>>skip a couple days
>> we have talked in the past about exclusiveness even though we arent official. Its agreed by both of us
>>one night she wants to come see me the next day. Happy as fuck get to see her
>> thinking im starting to develop feels
>> that same night ahe tells me her stupid ex is staying the night cuz hes sick and doesnt want to drive home after dropping her off from work
>> know her too well that they slept in the same bed doesnt matter if they fucked or not still pissed me off
>>ignore her for days
>>texts me she misses me
>>"no you dont but you will"
>>proceed to "whats wrong" let her know why im pissed
>> she acts like a 5 year old and ignores my messages as well
>>Tells me later she shouldnt have to feel guilty when she didnt want to be ina relationshit ect ect ect "have my cake eat it to
>>use logic against her about her flawed ideals of being a slut who uses poly to fuck who ever when ever ect
>>cant handle it so she clams up
>>she works in the only mall arent my area
>>go there humilate her in front of customers about what she did cuz im an asshole
>>feel good but heart aches a few days. Get over it and now its today

Bitches are fucking stupid though. You just need to switch off emotions for a few. Works that way for me but who knows i might be sociopathic or some dumb shit ive been accused
>>
>>686260566
How do they know you have a small dick when you're probably a virgin because you're lacking confidence?
>>
>>686257762

>>686257762

18 years old, virgin. hook up with a friend of my best mates girlfriend. Thing seems to be going good for a week or so, then when my friend and I were going to what i though was a double date, he gets a text from his girlfriend saying i hope anon is not with you. So naturally i go up there to confront this girl, and she was there with her ex who she apparently got back together with, telling me she didnt want to tell me in person cause it would have been easier online and she hopes i dont think she's a whore. Didnt really give a shit about the bitch, but the fact that it was public and she wasnt even going to tell me threw me way the fuck off.
>>
>>686261092
Kill her.
>>
>>686272853

So be chill and not too boyfriendy. Give her the space to be herself.
>>
>>686273960
i know, i am. but she was the one that was asking to hang out more than i was so thats why its frustrating.
>>
>>686274105

She's a walking contradiction. She wants you fully, but ia afraid because she got hurt from the last relationship. Think about it: the 'not looking for a relationship' angle is her conscience telling her what she should do. The wanting to be with you part and initiating part is what her heart feels.
Just let her take the lead for awhile and see where it leads.
>>
Woman at work,fancied her for a few years,we went out for drinks yadda yadda..found out she was stringin me and 3 others along...so I fucked her mother.

True story bro.
>>
>>686274347
im torturing myself thinking about her so i just dont even really wanna see her right now. we arent really "friends" because we both get sad whenever we make eye contact its still awkward.
>>
>>686259997
Im not saying she wasn't a cunt, but if u haven't made a move in like 3-6 months then it's over.

Just dropping the ILY bomb like that has never worked ever. Only in film.
>>
>be me
>be 13
>going home from school
>getting on public bus
>as i get on, two high school girls get off through same door
>"ewww he's ugly!"
>cunts cackle as they walk off
>think about it the whole bus ride home
>21 years later
>still haven't forgotten
>>
File: 1464112074582.png (348 KB, 476x589) Image search: [Google]
1464112074582.png
348 KB, 476x589
>>686261144
Not fucking a chick when she decides to let you spend the night with her is hurtful to women.

I've done it myself twice with chicks I weren't into, one of them got really offended afterwards and I never saw her again. The other one was like puzzled as hell, but she had a boyfriend so she wasn't butthurt about it at least.
>>
File: 1462679766500.jpg (84 KB, 721x777) Image search: [Google]
1462679766500.jpg
84 KB, 721x777
>>686261787
Beta as fuck

Tried to act like a anime protagonist cuck in real life and got cucked

stop going on /a/ and watching beta animes for fucks sake
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.