Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I just can't do it. I can't not dislike black people.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 534x401
I just can't do it. I can't not dislike black people. They just act too uncivilized, they start at fight at anything and take hand outs left and right. They even expect whites to apologize for something they had nothing to do with decades ago.

What's your view on blacks, /b/?
>>
Black people are fine..
But fuck niggers, scum of the earth.
>>
>>685727153
anon, they're all the same. even the nicest black person is a filthy nigger on the inside.
>>
>>685726354
You cant judge an entire population of people based on a few bad apples. 4chan is the stupidest place on the internet, but I know it's only the 1% thats the problem.
>inb4 1% kek
>>
>>685727293
Well that's just my experience.
I know black people, who don't think they WAZ KANGS!, aren't dindu nuthin everytime some nigger dies on the news, but hey I'll admit their in the minority... At least where I live..
But I'm with you on one thing OP fuck niggers.
>>
I'm black, anything you want to know?
>>
File: donbsour.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
donbsour.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>685726354
>>
File: ari.jpg (50 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
ari.jpg
50 KB, 900x1200
>>685728862
Black here also. ama
>>
File: 1462947013335.jpg (70 KB, 534x460) Image search: [Google]
1462947013335.jpg
70 KB, 534x460
Im a waiter
>blacks complain the most
>blacks tip the least
>blacks always looking for free meals/comp'd meals
>blacks always the neediest tables
>blacks always the rudest tables

ask me my view on blacks
>>
literally just people
>>
>>685728862
Why, in your opinion are so many blacks so incapable of truly integrating into normal society?

And don't say it's the white man's fault, we've been trying to get you people to learn the white man's ways, but no matter how much we beat an oppress you, you just won't do it.
>>
Nigs have to nig otherwise other Nigs make fun of them.
>>
File: blackmanvsniggers.jpg (81 KB, 558x535) Image search: [Google]
blackmanvsniggers.jpg
81 KB, 558x535
Dude, I'm half black and I say this:

20% are decent, regular people

40% are "pseudo ghetto", as in they are loud and can be lazy, but aren't crazy thugs most of the time and you can still carry a normal conversation with them at times.

30% are just plain criminal assholes

10% are okay, but are very religious and can be dicks about it at times.

I agree, majority of blacks have issues, but it's not right to not give all blacks the benefit of the doubt just because the largest sub-set of them are shitty humans.
>>
>>685729416
I've been in the restaurant biz since 1999. Black people either tip really well, or tip really bad. Never any in between. And it depends on where you live too. The ones here in the North West are a bit more civilized than the ones on the East Coast
>>
>>685726354
you're mistaking blacks and niggers. what you listed are niggers or at best extremely uneducated and ignorant blacks, which is pretty close and is down there with the general shithole that is the average poor/ghetto population.
>>
>>685730451
Dude, 30% criminal assholes is a lot. It's totally not fair to act like it's terrible when white people don't want their children in a school with that.

The problem is that white people get fucking pilloried when they say crap like you just said.
>>
File: Snapchat-1240386791803563208.jpg (190 KB, 800x1216) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1240386791803563208.jpg
190 KB, 800x1216
>>685729765
I personally think its a lot of ignorance and a general not caring whether its at school trying to get a job, but in the worst parts of america like the ghetto or whatever you want to call it its easier, simpler and almost better to make and sell drugs, rebellious attitudes are almost guaranteed from mostly come from, where a person lives, how much money they have, and once they grow up they have this mentally and its almost impossible to change, I probably got off topic sorry
>>
>>685730893

>The problem is that white people get fucking pilloried when they say crap like you just said.

Now that I agree with. It isn't fair that I can talk honestly about the ghetto niggers who make people like me look bad but white folks can't. I agree.

And you can tell a ghetto black area from an area with decent blacks easily. Just drive around and see if they actual live like they give a fuck. Niggers live like the animals they are, while a house filled with decent blacks is generally well kept.
>>
I make my judgements on a case by case basis.
>>
>>685729416
>>685730613
Down here In north Texas it's the same
>>
>>685731502
No, don't apologize, that's some good insight.
>>
>>685730451
Why are the religious not grouped with the 20 percent? The religious don't strike me as the type to cause trouble, just be over zealous about their beliefs. Is it really an issue that they're too religious?
>>
>>685731771
Thank you so much.
>>
>>685729765
>integrating into normal society
>'normal society'
sigh.

Half black who grew up in town of 98% whites:
When people grow up with different circumstances and in a different environment than you, obviously some things those people do are going to be unusual to you, but the things you do could be unusual for them. I grew up in a small town, so going to a city is different to me.

As an example, the town I live in almost EVERYONE leaves their fucking window blinds open at night, and most of the people who close them are minorities. People who grew up in the 'bad' parts of town know to close their shit up, because if you don't, some asshole is going to rob you, whereas the people who grow up in 'nice' areas don't even think about it, because it doesn't happen as often. and then it does, and they have no idea how it happened. well It's pretty fucking easy when somebody can see into your house, memorize where all your stuff is, your schedule, etc.
>>
>>685732309
I don't see where you're going with this
>>
>>685729173
Why are you the way that you are
>>
>>685730613
If you're the owner why are you expecting tips rather tan just taking a slight loss in profit to pay decent wages? If you are a waiter/waitress, then why have you not found a new job that relies on people essentially paying your wage? Euro fag here and genuinely curious about this from us perspective.
>>
File: lilwayne-youngthug.jpg (86 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
lilwayne-youngthug.jpg
86 KB, 630x420
They're just people who's economic and global circumstances led to their enslavement and later marginalization within America creating a cultural environment of ignorance which self-perpetuates more discrimination and poor economic circumstances. Black people raised in the cultural environment of your average upper middle class American turn out just fine with their only struggle being the tendency for their peers to group them in with the larger ignorant black populace.
TL;DR: I've banged a couple of black chicks, they're pretty cool. One's a British genius.
>>
>>685732480
He's saying he's the one black person in his neighbourhood and he cases all the houses to rob.

Just nig things.
>>
>>685732480
Difference in experience and environmental factors will make others appear to behave differently on an individual case by case standard. So it is difficult to expect those from low income areas to easily conform and meet modern large urban areas that and doing far better than the areas those children hail from. I think that is the gist
>>
>>685732309
Fuck, I've lived in some of the ghettoiest of ghettos. I know what's normal there. I've worked with as many black folks as white. I've been told by several black people that I've got to have black somewhere in my ancestry. Nothing about them is strange to me.
I say normal society and not white society because There are all races of people that have joined said society. What I can't understand is why the people in the ghetto don't try to get out. I sure did. I went to college, and graduated with very little debt. I didn't even try that hard, I just put some effort into it. so, why are they still there in the ghetto?
>>
>>685732480
If I grow up in a place where it's normal for people to say fuckwad at the end of every sentence, and then when I go out into the world I say fuckwad after every sentence, people are going to view me a certain way because that's not a norm for them, even though it's a norm for me, so it could be hard for me to get a job, make friends, etc. because that's different. So, I can branch out and stop saying fuckwad, or I can go back to the comfort of the society i grew up with where other people say fuckwad after every sentence. Most people would rather stay in comfort rather than be exposed to even a tiny bit of discomfort

>>685733052
bingo. hide yo shit
>>
>>685733106
Okay, I get you. But I live in a lower middle class area, a ghetto, practically. I'm white and I'd never even attempt to steal a piece of gum from a 7/11. Yet Tyrone, who lives in the same place as me will fucking glock a man for his cheeseburger.
>>
>>685732645
Makes no difference, owner has to compensate for tips they don't meet wage minimums.

But most rez owners are huge fucking faggots that stiff their workers cause they know it's a high turn over position abd they can get someone who won't bitch to replace you no problem.

Also most of America is right to work.

Meaning employers don't have to give you a reason for the termination of your employment.
>>
>>685731771
naive, no life experience
>>
do you want to make blacks responsible for their idiotic behavior or say its someone elses fault?

doesnt make any sense to say theyre responsible for their successes but not responsible for their failures. the real tragedy is that white america shuffles their feet and is afraid to call people out on this bullshit.

where is booker t washington today? hed be fucking ashamed.
>>
>>685727153
If a black person objects to being called a nugget are they no longer fine?
>>
Niggers stinkkk.
>>
Black people are ok, problem is only a fraction of those monkeys know how to act like people.
>>
White people are worse, but hide it better. They'll tuck you over but be all polite and shit to make it look ok.
>>
>>685733555
They shouldn't be, considering nowadays if someone is calling them a Nigger there's a 99.9% chance it's a nigger saying it.
>>
File: 1450374942866.jpg (9 KB, 178x250) Image search: [Google]
1450374942866.jpg
9 KB, 178x250
>>
>>685733841
yeah, and when a black person ive never met is super rude to me right out the gate, thats WAY better than a polite white person
>>
>>685733869
Seriously.

I laughed my fucking ass of when Sharpton tried to get the word made illegal.

B..b...but only black people use that word now...
>>
File: 1392950947763.jpg (51 KB, 799x500) Image search: [Google]
1392950947763.jpg
51 KB, 799x500
>>
>>685734049
This.
>>
>>685733353
I'm sure there are cases where the opposite would occur. I am a black male and have lived in very rural and poor areas and never had the desire to kill or rob. I have experienced other black members and other races which is inclusive and not exclusive of whites who have done either acts of violence or victimless crimes. I would assert that considering a larger amount of blacks and minorities live in lower income areas, they are at a greater risk for engaging in delinquent acts considering a variety of culture habits have been formed in these areas embracing a struggle. Not excusing it , just recognizing it does exist
>>
File: 1429819539066.jpg (31 KB, 445x571) Image search: [Google]
1429819539066.jpg
31 KB, 445x571
>>
>>685729173
Do you blame me for something, I'm white but never seen America

>>685729416
Yeah, I was a waiter for a while too, and I've seen only one black person during that time, and he wanted a free beer.
>>
>>685734217
Good point anon
>>
>>685734353
whats the point again? poverty isnt an excuse for shit
>>
>>685727546
>few bad
Boy,I beg to differ. A few? Really? A few?
>>
>>685734439
He fucking said that retard.

But you can't deny that the circumstances prompt those bad behaviors.
>>
They're people just like anyone and i respect them its just that they're nature is for like tribal Africa where everyone is already fighting instead of modern civilization
>>
>>685734439
Yea, I was going to say that too but didn't wana sound too asshole-y. You get me? I understand the whole poverty thing but it's still just an excuse. Majority of blacks are still just fucking horrible.
>>
>>685733004
/thread
>>
>>685727546
I've met, in my entire life, only a few decent black folk.

All the rest were straight up niggers.

You do not have enough life experience.
>>
>>685726354
> can't not dislike
Would you like to buy an affirmation for a change?
>>
>>685734587
i do deny it. the murder rate amongst american blacks is worse than many ethnic groups in the world who are far poorer. so why do you think poverty is the cause, fucktard?
>>
>>685733555
I personally have been in situations where I was doing nothing but walking down a street or engaging in a conversation and out of the blue been called a nigger or another derivation of the word. I am relatively straight edge and do my best to avoid trouble as I have been taught that it is better to do so as not to become victimized. Yet I still run into people who have called me this term despite my actions and progress as an individual . Surely of an entire race the percentage is not so small that it is empirically impossible that the accuser is correct nearly every time the word is thrown around.
>>
>>685734820
Them some Damn fine statistics you got there ...

Oh wait, you're talking out your ass...
>>
/b/ us actually a better place then I thought it would be

>There are many black people I know that are okay people. They do not think they are any different from anyone else. Then there's those fuckers on the news who are lighting shit on fire and looting because one person was killed in SELF DEFENSE! And most of the time a black person is called a nigger, it is by someone of their own race. In conclusion, not all black people are bad. But there's just some that are... ugh
>>
File: LAUGHING.OTHER.NIGGER..gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING.OTHER.NIGGER..gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>685734784
>>
>>685735020
Some? We're talking about a majority here.
>>
>>685735139
Yeah, I guess.
>>
File: LAUGHING.NAGGER..gif (3 MB, 270x266) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING.NAGGER..gif
3 MB, 270x266
>>685735139
>>
there will always be stupid fucks in any group of people whether it be based on race, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, religious denomination, political affiliation, class, subculture, age, or any social construct used for differentiation.

so... ya know...making broad generalizations on a group of people just doesn't make sense to me. it's the actions of an individual where judgements of character can begin to be made.
>>
>>685734992
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2009/oct/13/homicide-rates-country-murder-data

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage

since you're a stupid monkey, i dont know if you can read. but if someone taught you how, go look for yourself. or eat a banana. thats fine too.
>>
>>685735308
Said it good.
>>
I live in latin america (pretty much zero white people) and even latin people think (most) blacks are rude / selfish / cheap. This is not a white vs black thing.
>>
>>685735308
>>685735526
yeah, lets not make any generalizations about young male wahhabi/salafist muslims from saudi arabia. theyre probably chill dudes! get to know them first lol
>>
>>685735673
This.
>>
>>685726354
Cool story. I dont think blacks care rather you like them or not though. So sensitive.
>>
>>685735752
>rather
butthurt nig nog
>>
>>685726354
Although I have had a great deal of conversational break through with you anons, I realized it is a horrible idea to bring children into this world where this type of hatred is present. This is not me bitching, it is my realization that there are people who will hate my children despite their charecter or accomplishments and see them at the end of the day as just niggers. I guess I just question why make someone innocent suffer the trials and tribulations?
>>
>>685733841
I make it my business to do that. Every day.
>>
>>685726354
I find myself very twisted up about my views on blacks, along with many other views on other things but they're neither here nor there. On the one hand I really want to believe a person's race does not define who and what they are but on the other hand I'm scientifically educated on the topic of race in biology and I've seen first hand, through other's stories and through statistics that your race absolutely does determine who and what you are and we see those biological traits and statistical patterns play out uninterrupted every damn day. I absolutely hate niggers yet simultaneously want to have love for them like I do for most others but I simply cannot find a reason to respect the single most pathetic, self-pitying and self-excusing race on the planet.

tl;dr - Fuck niggers, mostly.
>>
>>685729416
All of the post i see made on the chan are mostly white people complaining about other people complaining. You see the problem here?
>>
>>685735752
they obviously care, because they spend all their time accusing people of bias rather than getting technical training and finding a job
>>
>>685733371
Holy fuck you're kidding?!? Why is there no legislation in work to repair that issue?
>>
File: turd-map-demo-blog.jpg (48 KB, 409x163) Image search: [Google]
turd-map-demo-blog.jpg
48 KB, 409x163
>>685726354
Nigs always hittin' me up for turds
Was in the parking lot today and nig comes up "hey man you got any o' dem white turds?"
And I'm like dude I don't carry them on me unless I have a fresh one, and I don't
Like they think getting their hands on one of our white turds will make them white too or something
so what's the deal with niggers craving white turds?
>>
>>685735845
blame the legions of irresponsible blacks who are ruining your brand.
>>
>>685735845
Anon, get a good job, live in a middle class area, discipline your fucking kids. I have one or two black friends, and they're not fucking crazy because their parents knew what they were doing.
>>
File: DARWIN...jpg (479 KB, 570x782) Image search: [Google]
DARWIN...jpg
479 KB, 570x782
>>685735910
>>
>>685736086
White turds make the most potent jenkem
>>
>>685726354
people are partially victims of their upbringing and/or environment. A persons own interpretation of events that happen around them also dictate how they think and how they act.

with that being said, I know plenty of blacks from low middle-class/poor areas who are cool. don't say foolish shit or steal your stuff. On the other hand, some niggers are straight up thieves and liars.

I just had my backpack stolen from my car, and I think it was a nigger. Some niggers aren't even black.
>>
File: nigger fart, am I right.jpg (31 KB, 268x282) Image search: [Google]
nigger fart, am I right.jpg
31 KB, 268x282
>>685736086
>>
>>685735308
You make to much sense and made youre post without a clear agenda against a certain race of people. What are doing here sir? You dont belong here.
>>
File: 1352619419214.gif (1012 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1352619419214.gif
1012 KB, 500x223
>>685736194
dank advice
>>
Wouldn't be surprised that most of you guys that claim to hate blacks don't go outside much or live in the middle of bfe where there are no blacks period.
>>
>>685735830
Sensitive crybaby. Wouldnt expect anything less from your kind.
>>
>>685733004
this
>>
>>685736534
What annoys me the most about Blacks is that most of them seem to speak French.
I did not move a thousand kilometers to northern Germany to hear people speak French, fucking colonies.
>>
>>685736333
the white man has a richer diet, not all government cheese and peanut butter
>>
>>685735944
You mean like every other race in the world? People are people, no matter the race. I wouldn't expect soneone like you to understand that, though.
>>
>>685736534
Thats usually how it is. They just know of blacks based on what they see on their tv screens.
>>
>>685736946
i dont see the germans or danes or japanese having an entire professional class devoted to finding grievances and shaking down corporations for "donations". they just go to work every day and make money the honest way. and they dont even shoot each other over drugs deals every single night of the week.

here's looking at you, coon
>>
>>685737178
>>685736534
my city is 60% black and i deal with them every day. and last week a guy i'd never met threatened me in public. so i'd say i probably have more experience in the matter than you do
>>
why then are we still talking about 'are black people good or bad' 50 years later. meanwhile, chinese, latin, jewish, european and other cultures have all settled in to the US and integrated and are part of functional society. why are black people still hiding behind this excuse that they are discriminated against and the world is against them - thus thats why they have to be criminals, because society forces them to. bullshit
>>
Just gonna leave this abridged thesis here. You can deny it if you like, as we all know science is less valuable than opinion these days anyway.

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
>>
>>685736194
So would the best course of agon be to teach them that if they work hard and try to stay wthin the lines they will be okay, but if they try to go past that line and achieve more they may face opposition and have to accept that there be some glass ceiling they just can't beat and ti just roll over and accept it? I am not mad, I am genuinely asking. I mean there are people who will hate you regardless of what you do, but what about people who hate you for something as trivial as your race? There is nothing that can change that aspect and could be punished in some senses because some guy does not like their differences and cannot move past that no matter what they do. What do I do?
>>
>>685737643
the number of people who will hate a normal black person is small. they might be biased against you based on looks, but after 5 minutes they dispense with that. this is how the majority of people with prejudices work.

again, the number of people who will irrevocably hate you based on your skin color is very small. and theyre usually nuts and not terribly influential.
>>
>>685736194
May I ask how other white parents and other races handle teaching about blacks? I guess from my experience most have taught if they don't act like us, then reject them.
>>
race is just an excuse. people hate you if you wear a justin bieber shirt, people hate you if you drive a scooter. stop blaming society for your problems. now that the president is a black man, i'm not listening to any more bs excuses about 'society wouldn't let me', 'everybody hates me'.
>>
>>685737932
Most white parents have never been around blacks, they just tell their kids whatever they learned on TV.
>>
File: TRUUUUUUUUUUUU.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TRUUUUUUUUUUUU.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>685738123
Good try on bait
>>
People who say "Black People Are the Problem". You're right, but you're only half right...

Black CULTURE is the problem. Black role models are usually shit tier individuals: Lil Wayne, Kanye, ghetto ass rappers and basketball players that will "fukk a white bitch and leave 'er ass!".

Poverty and crime is a COPOUT, want proof? The appalachians is home to the whitest most poorest people in the country, crime rate is lower than the rest of the USA because almost no black culture out there...

https://cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/
>>
>>685739246
this pretty much
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
I work with three black gentlemen and they're all chill as hell. Theres one white dude i am learning to absolutly hate and the mexicans are my favorite people, easy going helpful respectful and efficient.
I'm white, i guess. half italian so i have a black beard but take after more of my mons side which is german irish polish.

But i've met shit tier people in every race, so I don't generalize. I usually can get along witb just about anyone unless they're being blatant assholes. Also if white people try to be all buddy buddy and start talking racist shit i condensend to them until they realize ive lost respect for them. They being said I understand the dofference between people and niggers- i dont think they're exclusively black either.
>>
File: kenny wap.jpg (150 KB, 968x662) Image search: [Google]
kenny wap.jpg
150 KB, 968x662
>>685736608
>>685734706
Hey thanks. I just wanna say one more thing since two points have continuously popped up.
One, there is no scientific evidence of other races being significantly genetically different.
Two, yes, more poor black people act in a more unintelligent manner than poor white people. That's mainly due to the cycle which I posited before: if a black person succeeds and has an opportunity to overcome his poor economic situation, he will be treated poorly due to the assumption of him being like other ignorant black folk. If a poor white person has an opportunity to overcome his economic situation, no one is going to see him as any different than the usual middle class white person. Unless he got tatted up in which case he can make his way up at a Chipotle or some hipster establishment.
>>
>>685739761
there is plenty of scientific evidence for differences between races. you're an idiot. go read the last one hundred years worth of literature in psychometrics. again, you're an idiot. with no education.
>>
>>685739687
That's the point, i am not generalizing on the people. There's obviously plenty of smart, well educated black people all over the world. The PROBLEM IS BLACK CULTURE! Fatherless kids raise the likelihood of criminal activity IMMENSELY, terrible idols for blacks keep getting worse and worse, whats more is we now have systems in America like the #BlackLivesMatter movement which try to put the blame on an "Evil white menace in the shadows (hiding in plain daylight?)" and forget that the greatest killer of blacks in America IS BLACKS.
>>
>>685739761
So then why are we finding the exact opposite: Successful Whites = He must have his daddy's money

Successful Blacks = DAMN! He must have had to hustle and work his ass off to get where he is! Give that man a hand!
>>
Whatever people suck in general. I don't care what shade you are.
>>
File: 149583822.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
149583822.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>685732309
>>685733275
>>
File: 1369608511293.jpg (81 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1369608511293.jpg
81 KB, 612x612
>>685740525
i bet you are the life of the party
>>
>>685739998
Straight from wikipedia: 8.3% of genetic diversity in a population comes from within the same race while 6.3% differentiates races. Differences in social groups and upbringings has consistently been a bigger factor than genetics in psychology and sociology anyway.
>>685740271
This sort of post-Tumblr reaction is atypical from your average non-internet cultured American. This is nothing more than an imagining by upper class white Americans that point to rare examples of this trend when in reality this is far from the norm.
>>
White "people" aren't really human you're a mutation I understand whyd you dislike though you're inferior.
>>
>>685742175
Evolution creates superior creatures.
>>
File: Elijah_Muhammad_NYWTS-2.jpg (317 KB, 1515x1627) Image search: [Google]
Elijah_Muhammad_NYWTS-2.jpg
317 KB, 1515x1627
>>685742175
and if you believe that ive got some body thetans to sell you.
>>
>>685741956
Shows how backwards fucked you are. I'm not white or upper-class... So pretty much your whole argument is shot.
>>
>>685741956
Again, we are talking about BLACK CULTURE! Which includes upbringing and social groups. Did you not read the post about the SUB-POVERTY whites in the Appalachians? Less crime than the COUNTRY AVERAGE and almost the LOWEST % of blacks.

Nothing beats an argument like a number.
>>
>>685729100
The fuck is wrong with them.
Find a webm that has a white guy doing that
>>
>>685735673

You never know, they might be.
>>
>>685743731
he was responding mainly to my post about evidence, i think. but he's confused anyhow so i guess it doesnt matter.
>>
>>685729416
You fags have tipping all wrong anyway, I went to America and was made to feel bad for not tipping.
British tip when earned, you didn't do well, you can get fucked.
It's optional not manditory
>>
>>685743872
they're just beating up some mudsharks. its fairly common.
>>
>>685744021
great thanks for that ill keep it in mind
had no idea thank god for european
would have forgot to wipe my ass today if not for you
>>
>>685729100
look how pussy accompanies passing by. fucking cunt
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 22

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.