Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Which pipe is more efficient? Furthermore: STONER THREAD

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 33
File: 2016-05-20 16.07.57.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-20 16.07.57.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
Which pipe is more efficient?

Furthermore: STONER THREAD
>>
>>685334434
They're almost identical, grab a 2 or 3 liter soda bottle and make a gravity bong.
>>
>>685334434
Clean those damn things out
>>
>>685334434

yea do what this faggot>>685334816 said and smoke out of plastic so you can get even more retarded you fucking shit posting faggot
>hur dur i smoke weed, i have to tell my friends on 4chan about it
>>
File: received_10204729190860104.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10204729190860104.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
Get some hash and do some knife hits (also called hot knives). Itll look like youtube stoner weeb stuff at first, but its OG as fuck and works great.
>>
>>685335264
>youtube stoner weeb
this newfag doesnt know what weeb means
hes just a buzzword using faggot that just found out about this site less than 2 years ago

ps. knife hits are a great way to waste a lot of thc
this is a thread about smoking efficiently and you posted the most inefficient way (next to rolling something up)
>>
File: 1448512934425.gif (63 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448512934425.gif
63 KB, 200x200
>>685335256
Bud you're b8ing too hard
>>
>>685335820

all these faggots just started smoking and its obvious
>>
>>685334816
The fuck is the point of that? He's got two perfectly good glass pipes. Why the fuck would he waste a shit ton of weed I a piece of shit gravity bong?
>>
File: IMG_20160415_015446.jpg (25 KB, 465x297) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160415_015446.jpg
25 KB, 465x297
>>685336021
Smoking weed isn't an elite club, it doesn't matter if they just started
>>
File: 1447168173552.jpg (61 KB, 1205x881) Image search: [Google]
1447168173552.jpg
61 KB, 1205x881
Question for any intelligent stonerfags,

I got some weed the other day, and its okay, not anything super special, some headies.

Only thing is, it gets me high for alittle while, but then i get soooo fucking tired, I walk around yawning and shit, I stay this way till i take a blissful high nap.

Which is awesome if I want to go to sleep, but when im hanging with my friends its kind of annoying,

What about the weed causes this ?
is there like an imbalance of THC and CBD ?
>>
>>685336300
they sound arrogant
>hur dur this is the best way
they need to think man
>>
>>685335256
816 here, you don't light the plastic on fire you silly man and it's bobbing in ice water.. Google fu yourself gravity bong. Also, concensus of comments are that you're a tool. Lighten up, anger will kill ya... Well, that and aids.
>>
>>685336489
cbd
it mightve been indika
>>
>>685336569
>>
>>685336231
To get much higher off a small amount of weed.. Efficiency.
>>
File: 1463776105061619947929.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1463776105061619947929.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I just got some shatter from my buddy. Gonna go fishing and dab it up later.
>>
>>685336596
wow dude you are fucking retarded
>hur dur here my area code
whats that even for?

anyway you have to heat up a piece of metal attached to the cap and that melts the cap you fuckhead
if youve ever took more than 3 hits out of a grav consecutively then your smoking plastic

t.guy whos been smoking for over 15 years
>>
>>685334978
I literally just cleaned the big one lol I need alcohol to soak my shit in though for efficiency
Idk how to clear my acrylic bong I sometimes use. Alcohol might damage it
>>
Neither. Buy a volcano.
>>
>>685337148
Acetylene. Works a treat.
>>
File: Cannaberries.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
Cannaberries.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
>>685334434
Obviously green and white.
>Less resin build up
>Longer stem for cool down time. (really no difference but still)
>Bowl looks larger

>>685335622
lol solid response.
>>685336489
So, you got yourself a heavy indica.
THere are strains that just knock even the most experienced stoner, into a sleepy haze.
You just have to fight it, that's about all you can do.
Maybe smoke a sativa or take some CBD to counteract the mass amount of THC.

Also, a smaller side effect could be increased plant matter, causing persistent oxygen deprivation on small scales ( more matter, thicker smoke, thicker smoke leads to less oxygen intake) with each hit, leading to a slight increase in being tired (this alone wouldn't cause the massive case of the stoner sleepies)

>stay mobile or busy
>smoke sativa to counteract the indica
>smoke a more efficient way (vape, perced bong, or just take an edible)
>>
>>685336489
I don't know specifically what makes an indica more sleepy than a sativa, but I just want to say that you're likely definitely smoking a good indica or indica hybrid.

I know that feeling. A high tolerance can also make you respond that way, which is a cool fun fact to know for future reference. I should take a break.

Also switching to my laptop, why is typing on a Samsung Galaxy so lame
>>
>>685337148
>Idk how to clear my acrylic bong
you throw it away and buy a new one
why would you go acrylic anyway?

inb4: they dont break
>>
>>685337588
this.

At least buy ceramic if you're going to go a different route than glass
>>
>>685336903
>dab

speaking of efficiency, you cant get better than this! (Or can you? I'm not being literal). It's concentrated, and if you're willing to spend a good amount of money on it then you're really going to save yourself a trip to the dealer's every month.

I say this because I don't see people selling $40 and $20 of dabs. Get $200, conserve it, dab often, get blitzed

Replace "dealer" with "depository" if you want, but I feel like I'm the only one who lives in a legal state these stoner threads sometimes. Either way
>>
>>685336819
this
>>
Tolerance builds after a short time. Not so efficient then.
>>
>>685337482
I thought the big bowl was good, too. The thing with the small bowl is that I'll light it and I feel like I end up burning a lot of weed, since the hole is smaller and only so much smoke can get in.

Is that the main theory behind why that pipe is more efficient?
>>
File: Best of the best.jpg (1 MB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
Best of the best.jpg
1 MB, 2448x1836
>>685337718
> you can't get better than this
You can.
Vaping shatter.
Convection >combustion of concentrates.
>save a trip to the dealer every month.
Until your tolerance skyrockets due to the massive intake of THC and you need to buy more shatter to get high (same principle with bud)
>depository
You mean dispensary?

>Feel like I'm the only one who lives in a legal states these stoner threads sometimes
Cali here.
been coming to the threads for years (Sadly)
>>
File: j-r-r-tolkien✓.jpg (174 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
j-r-r-tolkien✓.jpg
174 KB, 800x450
laughing at the retarded fags who are going to get alzheimer's for smoking out of plastic
>>
>>685337588
>>685337683

I don't even know why I don't get another one at this point. I find them so cheap online and at head shops. I do have a larger one that's a colorful glass pipe. I need a new stem and bowl. I can use the one in my acrylic pipe and the bowl from mini-bubbler (thoughts on those things, btw?) but it's not the same so I shelved it for now
>>
File: BananaEdible.jpg (1 MB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
BananaEdible.jpg
1 MB, 2448x1836
>>685337855
>burning a lot of weed
Then hold the lighter off the the side of the bowl, not above it, and just tease the flame to the corners until it lights, then take the flame away
The hole shouldn't really matter, your hits should be low and slow (low pressure, slow pull)

When you breath in quickly and hard, it burns the bud at a higher temp (increased oxygen = increased temp)

>Is that the main theory behind why that pipe is more efficient?
is what the main theory?
>>
>>685338142
Seriously. Just buy some glass faggots.
>>
>>685337000
If your gravity bong is melting the plastic of the bottles you're doing it wrong.

Also, chill man.
>>
>>685338372
>youre harshin my buzz dude, chill

i would beat the shit out of you and rob you in a drug deal gone right
>>
>>685338000
>Vaping shatter

I forgot shatter even existed. What's a good description of it? Dabs that have been concentrated? Seems that way to me. I'm so interested in it.

>Until your tolerance skyrockets

Yeah that's true. Also doing dabs daily might be a stupid idea

>Sadly

I go to reddit's /r/trees and thetreesnetwork (it's a nice stream/chat they have) and here for the most part, that's all the online stoners I communicate with. No shame in that, feels good man. Been on 4chan since 2006 though so I should fucking get my shit together
>>
>>685338142
>get alzheimer's for smoking out of plastic

Are you serious? It's not like you're melting the plastic and inhaling the fumes. Is the neglible amount of plastic you may ingest the entire time of using a plastic bong enough to add up to Alzheimer's if you use it long enough? I don't think so at all, I think you'd have more issue drinking out of a cheap plastic cup, but I want this cleared up. You people have argued about this shit for centuries.

Also watching someone go through alzheimer's sucks ass. Whatever harmless thing you think will help your brain health, fucking do it. You live in the age where elderly people are doped to shit, who says millennials aren't going to be living their elderly years better than the current generation of elderly folk? Don't spend your life saying "I don't wanna make it to 80+".
>>
>>685338256
>and just tease the flame to the corners until it lights, then take the flame away

I think I used to be good at this. Nowadays I light a little bit and then it stops, and I do it again and THEN I can clear the whole bowl. Am I just packing it too loosely or tightly?

As someone who started in '12 I really have been pretty lazy when it comes to this habit, and not trying to perfect it at all. That's why I don't roll joints and I think my bowls suck ass.
>>
>>685338770

>watching someone go through alzheimer's sucks ass

yea true, im talking about gravs tho
acrylic isnt what i was getting at
>>
>>685338256

Well the small pipe has a small hole in the bowl. The bigger one has a bigger hole. Makes sense. But is that what makes it so efficient with the same amount of weed? Because instead of charring it, I'm actually getting more smoke through?

I just like to know the science behind weed smoking sometimes
>>
>>685338489
>i would beat the shit out of you and rob you in a drug deal gone right

What is the color of your skin?
>>
>>685339096
You think the increase of plastic inhalation increases with a gravity bong, because of the cheap 2 liter bottles people use?

I can see that. I'd recommend people use something else. But also the concern mainly lies in regular use, and if they use it regularly enough for that to affect them long-term I think it'd take at least a decade of daily use, wouldn't you think?

Not that it's okay to use cheap plastic. I mean shit if you're getting into arts and crafts and making your own gravity bong, use solid materials!
>>
>>685339241
im white you nigger
>>
File: 1455483627531.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455483627531.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>685338770
>>685339096

I have a plastic bong, and the stem goes into the water, someone please tell me how i am burning plastic ??
>>
>>685339676
Why the fuck would a white man want to rob someone during a drug deal, one of the most common nigger past-times? I don't care enough to doubt you're white, I'm just dissappointed to call you skinbrother.
>>
>>685339826
>Hot smoke scrapes a few atoms of plastic as it goes up the chamber

That's pretty much it. You probably put yourself more at risk drinking out of a dollar store plastic cup than this.
>>
File: ChurchOG.jpg (955 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
ChurchOG.jpg
955 KB, 1836x2448
>>685338490
>since 2006
Have me beat by a year or so.
There was a point, like a year or 2 that I just didn't come here.

So, shatter is essentially a different form concentrate.

I'll let Leafly explain
https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-cannabis-oil-shatter-and-wax

>>685338967
You need to find at what rate of air intake does your bowl cherry consistently.
Some dry pipes might take a little less drag to cherry the bowl, some bongs take a half breath just to cherry the thing.
Sounds like you're packing a little too tightly.
Just slightly push down with the bottom of your lighter or whatever.
I don't roll joints either, unless I'm dankrich or I just feel like making a small one for myself
>>
>>685340101
But the water and ice cubes i put into it render the smoke really cold.
>>
>>685340118
So many times I just stopped coming here. I don't make /b/ my main board. I don't have a main board anymore, and I think that's a step up from how I browsed 4chan years ago. I just go to where I feel like, and go to other sites, and I spend time with friends and go outside, and thinks have improved for me.

Also yes it's better for me to Google what shatter means. Leafly is a good site, I will read that but also check out other articles they have since I've only used it for looking up strains.

>packing little too lightly

Sometimes I try too much to make it even I think. Like I'll pack it and I'll see it bulges more in the middle and I just want it to be as even as a bowl of soup. At a rate of 0 [good idea] to 10, how fucking stupid is that of me?

>>685340425

The point he's probably trying to make is that it's nothing to worry about. I probably swallow some plastic drinking out of a plastic cup. I am always wearing down plastic with my fingers. I'd be inhaling plastic even if I was just breathing through an empty bong. It's never going to be enough to cause any harm to you.

You'd have to be smoking every 10 minutes daily out of the same piece for 40 years.
>>
File: 35n.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
35n.jpg
81 KB, 1080x1350
>>685339868
>"now we have the drugs
>>
>>685341313
No you dweeb, its and upright bong made from plastic with a stem, bowl and a carb.
>>
>>685341313
What do you do, exactly? Ask for weed again but rob them the second time in retaliation? The problem with this is that you're assuming someone is deliberately setting out to rip you off. Futhermore, it's not hard to tell your weed is shit. Look at it and say "no" and find someone else.

There is no justification for a white person to act like a nigger. This is also nigger mentality:

>who they going to run to?

The person they buy from. Their gangmembers. Their friends. Whoever it may be, if there's any way they can figure out who you are or where you came from, they could retaliate. Then you're a double nigger, because that's about as nigger as you can get.
>>
>>685341313
>>685337000

Just don't use a plastic cap. I don't get why people do this, either, since there's so many ways you can avoid melting a plastic cap. If that's the main problem then hell, fucking say so.

>Gravity bongs suck
>"Why"
>you melta de plastic cap

I don't understand this. The problem lies in the manufacturing of that specific kind of bong. Don't assume all gravity bongs are like this.

also whats wrong with ice cubes in a gravity bong?
>>
>>685342019
>"Their gangmembers"
>"they would need to gang up on you with whoever they can"
and you call me a "double" nigger?
you are fucking retarded and demonstrated that youre the weakling and the real one with a nigger mentality

i can handle my own and ive grew a reputation way back when i did those things
i havent done that shit in years and ive had the same friend sell me buds for yeeaars

>>685342348
wtf else are you going to use that has a tight seal on the mouth piece that can easily come off in a second?

point is gravs are for poor white trash niggers

>>685341529
how high are you?
youre the type of idiot who should smoke weed because you cant even follow a conversation
you seem like the type of dude who people talk to and then you respond with something like
>wait... what?
like its some funny thing to say while high
>>
>>685334434
Efficient at what?
>>
>>685342984
>i can handle my own and ive grew a reputation way back when i did those things
>i havent done that shit in years and ive had the same friend sell me buds for yeeaars

I had no way of knowing you haven't done that for years. But you're certainly justifying this, or am I wrong? Regardless of reputation back then, it's a huge risk. At the end of the day you're just a gay, and at the end of the day there are countless people with guns (legal and illegal), weapons, and friends willing to have eachother's back. To each his own, though.

>wtf else are you going to use that has a tight seal on the mouth piece that can easily come off in a second?
I'd work on making it better insulated. Instead of directly contacting the plastic, put something in between. It wouldn't hurt. There's caps of all kinds of materials you can get, too. But I guess the best thing to do is to just not hit it enough in such a short amount of time for it to melt the plastic.

>youre the type of idiot who should smoke weed because you cant even follow a conversation
>like its some funny thing to say while high

What? He just called you a dweeb and described a gravity bong, albeit not the best description. What's the problem here? Not only is this a stoner thread where high posts are perfectly fine, his post doesn't fit that. It's too short for me to even tell if this guy is high or not.
>>
>>685342984
Not high, wish I were. I was correcting you because you thought I was putting ice into a gravity bong, but it was not a gravity bong I was referring to. It was a simple $10 plastic bong that they sell in most headshops.

Gravity bongs are for highschool faggots who want to waste their weed as quickly as possible.

You presumptuous turd.
>>
File: 2infinity.png (538 KB, 702x540) Image search: [Google]
2infinity.png
538 KB, 702x540
>>685343737
youre the type of shit head that thinks he has the right answer for everything lol
but at the end of the day youre just gay

hahaha

have fun eating doritos you skinnyfat faggot

>>685343993
how am i being presumptuous when you just admitted to being presumptuous
youre another fucking retard who shouldnt smoke weed
>>
>>685343589

One pipe allows more smoke to go through than the other one. With one you may end up burning more weed than you inhale.

>>685343993

Dude I think he's just a fucking dumbass of absolute proportions, and not because he is justifying his past behavior of robbing people who sell him subjectively inferior bud.

>No you dweeb, its and upright bong made from plastic with a stem, bowl and a carb.

His response:

>how high are you?
>youre the type of idiot who should smoke weed because you cant even follow a conversation

You were responding to a post where he calls one a novice for putting ice cubes in a gravity bong.

TL;DR: He called you high and accused you of being unable to follow a conversation for responding to his comment about a gravity bong with a post about a gravity bong.
>>
>>685334434
shut the fuck up and smoke both...
>like he cares
>>
>>685343993
Pretty sure gravity bongs turns a bowl into a 5 person smoke fest chump. If you do it right with traffic cones, sparklet water tubs and trash cans anyway.
>>
>>685344235

>To each his own
>"boy you just think you know everything dontcha faggot"

I fucking love this nigger even though he's retarded as hell. And this guy's not being presumptious, he's referring to ice cubes in gravity bongs. You called him a novice for it. I'm not sure what he's presuming here.

Love ya m8.
>>
>>685344425
>And this guy's not being presumptious, he's referring to ice cubes in gravity bongs. You called him a novice for it. I'm not sure what he's presuming here.

HE JUST SAID HE MEANT ICE CUBES IN ACRYLIC BONGS NOT GRAVS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE
you are fucking dumb
>>
File: 1458855200717.jpg (14 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1458855200717.jpg
14 KB, 500x321
>>685344241
I think he must have gotten confused with some other comments...I asked a guy how a plastic BONG could be dangerous,

The other anon told me about hot smoke,

I told him i put ice cubes in my BONG

Then the other faggot started in on me putting ice cubes in gravity bongs...
>>
>>685344241
All the weed is being burnt and smoked in both bro.... One will just take longer to burn maybe and more might escape when you're inhaling. But if you inhale right you can suck all the smoke from the same size bowl from both.
>>
>>685344367
Well sure if you get all technical with it,

But those faggots with milk jug gravity bongs in 3 gallon buckets...just choking away their weed.
>>
File: bill-clinton.jpg (23 KB, 325x300) Image search: [Google]
bill-clinton.jpg
23 KB, 325x300
>tfw i should have inhaled

(we all know he did)
>>
>>685334434
dunno I'm vaping.
>>
>>685344707

Well son of a gun

>>685344972

There's only so much that can be crammed into a hole. I would know, apparently I'm gay according to this other anon

But seriously. Even if you don't see any smoke escaping it doesn't mean some isn't being wasted. Not that the difference is going to blow OP's mind, but he wanted efficient so I'm just saying the big one is more efficient. How much more efficient? I have no idea, probably not THAT much.
>>
>>685344990
Well yeah, 90% of the time gravity bongs are scrubtastic shit lords.
But when they're done right they're magic.
>>
File: 1463387723154.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463387723154.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>685345119
Bill Clinton looks awful today

Purple nose.. broken blood vessels on his cheeks.. I wonder if he was secretly an alcoholic or secretly had aids. Aids has always been a rumor. I'm worried about Bill.. :(
>>
>>685345467
what would a gravity bong done right look like ?

Do you have pics ?
>>
>>685344890
look you retarded faggot
he>>685336596 probably (you)
started talking about puting ice in the gravity bongs water
then i said this>>685338142 and this guy >>685338770 assumed i was talking about acrylic bongs
then i corrected him and tried to make clear what i meant>>685339096
then your dumbass said this >>685339826
and this guy said this>>685340101 (obviously still on the topic of gravs)
>so far you are the only on whos confused
then you said this>>685340425
tl;dr your retarded confusion became infectious
>>
>>685345993
AHHH I DONT CARE ANYMORE

All I care about is what is happening to Bill Clinton >>685345900
>>
File: Bubbler.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Bubbler.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>685334434
OP you wanna get stoned? ditch those faggot pipes and get one of these.. will get you baked out your fucking mind son
>>
>>685346182
>AHHH I DONT CARE ANYMORE
thats what all retardos say when they have been proven to be idiots
im actually the guy who posted the first bill photo
i got that ball rolling too

>secretly has aids
how come im just hearing about this?
i can believe the alcoholism more tho
>>
>>685345993
So you missed the part where i said " the stem goes into the water "

What grav bong has a downstem and a bowl?

lets chalk it up to a miscommunication.
>>
>>685346507
I'm not even that guy I'm the one who was questioning your judgement of this guy

You're literally arguing over semantics that it's gone so far beyond what the original "argument" was about that it's meaningless. What the god damn shit guys
>>
>>685346455
Damn...that shit looks tight.

I like to spend my time making homemade shit, iv gottin pretty good at making them air tight.

No not a highschooler, just think its neat to make stuff.
>>
>>685346590
That's literally all it was. A miscommunication.

Seriously stop responding to him no matter how infuriating his next response is

Also who would've thought I'm the OP of this thread? I never left, and here I am eating my takeout reading this thred
>>
>>685346590
he missed the whole part about how we were talking about gravs the whole time

>>685346813
dude called me a faggot for his mistake
had to put him in check and make him realize that he cant follow a conversation and weed probably isnt for him
>>
>>685346455
ive hit a medicali like this before

you have to be exact with the water otherwise you get this straw effect and water gets in your mouth

overall its more of a over priced show piece
>>
>>685346843
>No not a highschooler, just think its neat to make stuff.

Ah fuck off with that. Highschoolers post on /b/ all the time and if they get exposed to people who can teach them how to be safe with their habit, that's not so bad. Not saying you are one but I just don't get how marijuana craft is being dismissd as highschool stuff these days. People love to DIY.

>>685347166

I have literally stabbed myself in the heart three times because of you stupid sons of a fucking god damn bitches this is like a fresh of breath air compared to it do you want to here the hold card truth its that youre a fucking nigger is this what you wanted you wanted me to die well im dying god damnit i see the light
>>
>>685347454
>fresh of breath air
>here the hold card truth

never heard these puns before, always heard "diamond dozen" and "taken for granite". good job i guess
>>
File: Emo_Peter_Parker.jpg (35 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
Emo_Peter_Parker.jpg
35 KB, 600x456
>>685347454

>I have literally stabbed myself in the heart three times
>>
>>685334434
Wow, you can smoke out of that AND use it as a dildo, how convenient.

End yourself faggot :P
>>
>>685347823
xD *holds up spork*

>>685348145
How do you know if you can use it as a dildo? Have you tried it? I don't think my girlfriend would approve a dirty pipe going inside her vagina. I think that's why she broke up with me.
>>
>>685338000
RIP down to earth:/ was raided just before I got a card
>>
>>685334434
>using pipes to smoke
Okay, faggot.
>>
File: 1459837480064.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1459837480064.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Feel my pain stoner bros, some nigger stole a half out of my car that i can't lock while i was at work. All that money and bud just gone. Going a whole week sober until i get paid again is gonna be rough.
>>
>>685348343
Why de fug would you admit that?
>>
>>685348514

Vape nation brah!
>>
File: 1463444279909.jpg (174 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463444279909.jpg
174 KB, 682x1024
>>685348343
>>
>>685348514
its the most efficient way outside of vaporization brotherman
>>
>>685336489
Heavy indica strain. Thats exactly the same shit I'm in at the moment. Make sure if you get a hybrid, the dominant strain is a sativa if you want the energy
>>
Best way to clean my pipe? I don't have any alcohol or nail Polish and not sure what to do or how to clean if.
>>
>>685347454
I only said that because a lot of the stoner threads are full of these uppity people who think they know all the correct way to do things and judge others for not doing things " right ".

So if you admit to not knowing something or have shitty bongs or pipes, they will immediately judge you as some sort of retarded highschooler or some other shit.
>>
File: carli banks.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
carli banks.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>685348575
yo man im really sorry to hear
here have a booty pic
>>
File: 1386224684897.png (445 KB, 551x548) Image search: [Google]
1386224684897.png
445 KB, 551x548
>>685348575
Well lessons learn dont come cheap.
Keep that shit locked away at home.
>>
File: whoops.webm (192 KB, 800x338) Image search: [Google]
whoops.webm
192 KB, 800x338
>>685349159
OH SHIIIIIIIITHATS NOT A BOOTY PIC
>>
>>685348577

I don't care if I anonymously tell /b/ my gf broke up with me dude.
>>
does weed go bad? what if kept in a small, "air tight" container?
>>
i like your green one
>>
File: the dude.jpg (317 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
the dude.jpg
317 KB, 1200x800
>>685349085
I MADE A BONG OUT OF BAMBOO WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL
I STAINED IT AND GAVE IT A LEGIT STEM AND BOWLEROONY TOO
THEN MY FRIENDS MOM FOUND IT
>>
A vaporizer would be the most efficient. I recommend araizer solo.
>>
>>685334816
grav bongs and waterfalls are the best was to get insanely high while using alittle bud.
>>
>>685334434
The one with weed in it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4HGfagANiQ
>>
>>685337831
that
>>
>>685349505
Not really, but don't get it wet then store it otherwise it's going to grow mold
>>
File: 1362890722169 (1).jpg (83 KB, 511x747) Image search: [Google]
1362890722169 (1).jpg
83 KB, 511x747
>>
>>685349548
Im really efficient at making small pipes with those little tiny liquor bottles you get in hotel rooms and on planes.
>>
>>685350090

thanks anon.

i'm a weed idiot. ;)
>>
>>685345900
Bill needs to start smoking weed.
>>
File: BONGS.jpg (38 KB, 387x320) Image search: [Google]
BONGS.jpg
38 KB, 387x320
Alice (left) and Skyler (right)

Alice for the obvious reference to Alice in Wonderland. Skyler for Breaking Bad's Skyler White.
>>
>>685350295
It's okay, I don't even know how to clEan my pipe. Nobody has answered my question to do it. No alcohol or nail Polish: (>>685350295
>>
File: lmaoweed.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
lmaoweed.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
when im out of bud i grab my bowl and cover the part you pack with my thumb and smoke threw the carb/shotgun hole (whatever you want to call it)
mad crazy resin hits

sucks not having nugzorz
>>
>>685350512

At least you got yours dirty. Mine is still wrapped in bubble wrap.
>>
>>685350987
Take that shit out and smoke it in?
>>
>>685350889
Man, i used to do that shit, but when you are doing that you are
A)inhaling lots of carbon monoxide from the torching butane you are using to heat the bowl up

B) The heat makes your glass pipe weak. Iv busted plenty of bowls trying to get a shitty resin hit.

So, just take the extra time to pick out the resin with a paper clip and just smoke the resin itself.

But I guess to each their own
>>
>>685351699
another faggot that thinks he knows wtf hes talking about

1)the amount of carbon monoxide is negligible (that means that its so teeny that it wont matter)

2)i dont get the pipe that hot and they arent made out of some chink shit glass with bubbles in them

you go ahead and scrape out your poormanshash

youre the same faggot in this thread who thinks he has the right answer for eveybody
you are so fucking arrogant dude
>>
File: photo.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>685352314
That was aggressive, not that other guy, just telling you my experience.

unless your glass in tempered there are bubble, even if you can see them.

And the carbon monoxide may not be negligible but its still not good for you in the long run, plus burnt butane taste like ass.

But I guess having to suck resin hits from the side of your glass bowls would make a person a little on edge.
>>
>>685353095
you so called nustoners are so fucking sensitive
you guys are a bunch of pussies
>hes being aggressive on a website were people berate each other with insults every moment
shut up, faggot cuck pussy nigger

> the carbon monoxide may not be negligible but its still not good for you in the long run
that statement alone shows how stupid you are
i think you meant to say that it MAY be negligible but etc etc
(i hope that what you meant...)
try proofing your posts before hitting the button
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 33

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.