Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I need some advice /b/. I'd been fucking this married woman

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 5
File: oh_yeah.jpg (135 KB, 799x1061) Image search: [Google]
oh_yeah.jpg
135 KB, 799x1061
I need some advice /b/.

I'd been fucking this married woman for several months (actually, we got along, really well). We were last able to see each other about 2-3 months ago (scheduling became an issue).

About two weeks ago, she sends me a message saying that she had to go to the hospital for pains. I can't go visit, due to the husband.

A couple days later, she sends another message saying that I gave her chlamydia and she was having complications. She confessed everything to her husband. Immediately, I scheduled an appointment for STI testing. I felt like shit. I had been so careful with contraceptives and testing that I didn't understand how I could have gotten chlamydia.

Just today, the husband came to see me at work, furious, and told me that I was a piece of shit, that if I contacted his wife, again, it would "be the last thing [I] ever [did]", that he's not "done" with me, and that I'm disgusting for giving her chlamydia.

When I got home, I called the doctor to see if they'd gotten my test results. They did and, it turns out, I don't have chlamydia and never have had chlamydia.

This means that either she slept with someone else, after we were last together, or her husband slept with someone else and, when she confessed, he saw no need to admit to his having cheated.

Anyway, I'm thinking of contacting him and giving him a copy of my test results.

What do you think /b/?
>>
>>685219156
Do it
>>
>>685219399
Dubs speak truth.

I'm thinking that that's my best option. I just need to stop by the doctor's office to get a hard copy of the results, first.
>>
>>685219922
Double dubs are better for truth =)

It would clear things out, maybe expose him, or her again. Either way, their mariage is straight in the dumper at this point.
>>
>>685219156
>Anyway, I'm thinking of contacting him and giving him a copy of my test results.
Do this. Now.
>>
>>685220197
I appreciate your advice and input. I'm off to the doctors to get those printed, tomorrow.
>>
>>685219156
Send it to her. You don't owe him shit, but she should learn that she got it from her hubby.
>>
>>685220391
Will do. I'm thinking that, if I acknowledge that I did something shitty and just tell him this as a "I thought that you should know", I should get the best results.
>>
>>685220553
Send it to them both
>>
>>685220828
You didn't do anything shitty. She's the one that cheated on him, you didn't cheat on anybody. Stop being so beta.
>>
At least you didn't knock her up. That's where I thought this was headed. I've done that twice. Not fun.
>>
>>685220553
>Send it to her. You don't owe him shit, but she should learn that she got it from her hubby.

I want to, but, if she got it from sleeping with another guy, she may just keep quiet, let the husband think that it was me, and he might still try to fuck things up.

If I send it to him, he either gets caught having cheated, too, or realizes that his wife has, potentially, been fucking lots of guys. In either case, it takes some of the heat off of me.

If I had to make a guess, I'd say that he cheated, too, because she doesn't seem like she would just sleep around, but I can't be sure, now.

Sure would feel great to shove that in her face, though.
>>
>>685221622
He's not gonna do shit, he was just letting off steam.
>>
>>685221622
Send it to him first, and her later, just to remind her that her husband might have cheated as well. Deliberate destabilisation
>>
>>685221974
I'm hoping so. He said that he wasn't finished, but he also seemed to imply that he'd only cause shit if I contacted his wife, again.
>>
>>685222280
I like this idea.
>>
>>685221463
>At least you didn't knock her up. That's where I thought this was headed. I've done that twice. Not fun.

Is that you, Yovanni?
>>
>>685222795
Is he someone to be afraid of?
>>
>>685221622
>she doesn't seem like she would just sleep around, but I can't be sure, now.

Bitch is a confirmed cheater with yo, you retard.

Why do you think "scheduling became an issue"

Fucking retard
>>
>>685221221
>You didn't do anything shitty. She's the one that cheated on him, you didn't cheat on anybody. Stop being so beta.

That was my thought, but he knows where I live, knows where I work, and has a fair amount of money and connections, so I figure that I'm better off if he thinks that he's scared me off. If he hasn't cheated and, so, knows that his wife slept with someone else and I haven't done anything to keep his anger directed towards me, he may direct his attention elsewhere.

Truth is, I just don't want anything else to do with his wife because she accused me of giving her an STD that I never had.
>>
>>685219156
Send the test results to both of them and then never talk to them again. Let them sort it out, but that way you get a last "fuck you" to them, at least clearing your name in terms of cleanliness.
>>
>>685223069
No because I'm not a nigger with a stupid made up name.
>>
>>685223161
Possibly. Physically, he's taller than me, but I'm in better shape and feel like, there, I could hold my own.

He's a pretty well off corporate-type with a six-figure salary and a lot of connections, though.
>>
>>685224273
>He's a pretty well off corporate-type with a six-figure salary and a lot of connections, though.

Sounds like the type who wouldn't want to risk career by pulling bullshit. Also wouldn't want to lose face by having it known she cheated. He has as much of a reason to want this to go away as you do.
>>
>>685223990
Getting 2 bitches pregnant while cheating sounds quite niggerish, niggerboi
>>
>>685224703
>Sounds like the type who wouldn't want to risk career by pulling bullshit. Also wouldn't want to lose face by having it known she cheated. He has as much of a reason to want this to go away as you do.

That's a good point. I didn't consider that.
>>
>>685224740
I wasn't cheating, they were.
>>
>>685219156
https://youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>685223973
>>685220880
I like this idea, too.
>>
>>685225061
>>685225163
>>
>>685219156
If I were you, yes I'd give them the test results. Now either the wife or husband had dug themselves into a hole from which there is no escape and you got away scott free
>>
>>685225675
>you got away scott free
Honestly, this is all I care about.
>>
Please update us on the situation later anon
>>
>>685226388
I'll send the results within the next few days and, if anything comes back to me or if I hear anything else worthy of mentioning, I'll let you guys know.
>>
>>685219156
You absolutely contact her first and show her the test. Get it figured out if it was her or him cheating. If it were him, you may have the option of a real relationship with her if you're the only one she was fucking...AFTER the clap is fixed of course
If you figure out it WAS her, FUCK THAT BITCH, he needs to know it wasnt you. No need to continue problems with him if he knows where you live

p.s. other poster is right, hes nothing to be afraid of. A job like that hes not gonna risk messing with u. The "connections" shit is all in ur head, no one ever has "connections" that ever really matter...especially if they found out he couldnt even control his own woman.
>>
>>685219156
Listen,
Right now you are in a win/ win situation with the test results, you have nothing to lost, post later what happens. If you can have a camera to stream the husbands face
>>
>>685226073

OP I wouldn't get complacent anytime soon. Don't underestimate an angry man.

I once found out an ex was cheating on me with a good friend. By then about 8 months later I had moved out of the state but was visiting and convinced him to meet up with me and our old group of friends and played it off like it wasn't a big deal.

Anyways I kicked his ass and humiliated him in front of all of our friends.

Point being that if he's patient enough and angry enough he may not give up that easily.
>>
>>685226834
>If you figure out it WAS her, FUCK THAT BITCH, he needs to know it wasnt you. No need to continue problems with him if he knows where you live

Exactly. At this point, he knows more about me than I do about him.

>p.s. other poster is right, hes nothing to be afraid of. A job like that hes not gonna risk messing with u. The "connections" shit is all in ur head, no one ever has "connections" that ever really matter...especially if they found out he couldnt even control his own woman.

He used the word "resources", but I figured that "connections" was what he meant. Regardless, that's a good point.

>>685226997
>Listen,
>Right now you are in a win/ win situation with the test results, you have nothing to lost, post later what happens. If you can have a camera to stream the husbands face

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to scan the results and have them emailed. If I hear back from him or her any decent updates, I'll share it here.
>>
>>685226834
she cheated on her husband so it's not a good idea to start a relationship
if she cheated on him she can and probably will cheat on you
>>
>>685227682
Smart. I'd rather not rock the boat if at all possible. I just want to show him the results, have him realize that either he'll be outed for having cheated if he says anything or that his wife has bigger problems with sleeping around, so that I can bow out and end contact.
>>
>>685219156

How about don't get involved with someone who is married and grow the fuck up.

You're acting like a teenager.
>>
>>685227864
>He used the word "resources", but I figured that "connections" was what he meant. Regardless, that's a good point.

Words of a wise man - The scariest people dont have to tell you they're scary, Only little men trying to puff out their chest.
>>
>>685227682
Someone got cucked and threw an autistic temper tantrum. Treat your women right, and not like a waifu, and they won't cheat on you dumbass.
>>
>>685228511
>How about don't get involved with someone who is married and grow the fuck up.
>You're acting like a teenager.

...Fair enough. Experience is the best teacher, though.
>>
>>685228511
True story. You're just as complicit as her knowing she was married. Thats a fucked up thing to do. Just because YOU"RE not cheating is irrelevant, it just makes you a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>685228638

That's why she begged for me back for several months right?

She was a pothead who made poor decisions and was taken advantage of by someone I trusted. Had nothing to do with me.

One day you'll realize how fucking stupid you sound.
>>
You're on 4chan and dont think you have connections? Do you realize how many people on here are BEGGING to fuck a nigga up?
>>
No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!
>>
>>685229297
Oh yeah big tough man. Blame it on the other guy, because your wife was on pot. That makes perfect sense. No you totally aren't a raging autistic manlet.
>>
so, OP, it was not exactly pussy galore?
>>
>>685229700

I blamed both of them that's the reason I ended things.

Are you seriously that retarded?

Oh right it's bait.
>>
>>685229080
I'm not denying that what I did was fucked up and I won't be making that mistake, again. Also, if he sees the results and HE hasn't cheated at all, then he has every right to still want revenge. If that's the case, I won't say that I don't have it coming. I'd still like him to know that there are more than just three people involved in the whole thing and that I'm not the one spreading STDs.
>>
>>685229935
>it's everyone elses fault but my own
>so i had to lure the other guy in under a false flag and then I kicked the shit out of him
>totally not a coward
>totally not a manlet
>totally not autistic
>>
>>685221622
Umm, why not ask her if she could have gotten it from someone else? She has no reason to lie to you. If she says no, then send show them both in person your results.
>>
>>685229741
>so, OP, it was not exactly pussy galore?

No, but she was pretty hot, so I was diamonds, forever.
>>
>>685230221

If it was my fault why would she desperately try to stay with me after I found out?

Why would my "friend" apologize and say it was the worst mistake he's ever made? Even after I beat his ass?

Do you actually believe the things that you are saying? You sound incredibly immature.
>>
>>685230505
Pics you faggot, jesus christ, does this really need to be said?
>>
>>685230753

>had to lure a guy in pretending to be friendly
>beat his ass
>brags about it on the internet
>calls me immature
>>
>>685220880

yup
>>
>>685230412
Partially because, if I contact her, again, and he find out, he's more likely to try something and I just want to end this situation.

Also, I have proof, now, that I didn't give it to her, but she was pretty quick to pin the blame on me, anyway. Had she considered that she could have either gotten it from someone else or that her husband could have cheated on one of his business trips or one of his late nights (apparently, he would routinely arrive home from work after midnight), before pinning everything one me, I'd be more likely to give her a chance to explain herself.
>>
JUST DO IT M8
>>
>>685219156
Cause a lawsuit over it and bring his wife Into it. Save the test results as a secret weapon
>>
File: c38.png (74 KB, 299x222) Image search: [Google]
c38.png
74 KB, 299x222
send the results to the husband now

tell him you don't care which of them is a dirty whore, but if you hear from him again or have any problems, ever, you'll send your results to his wife
>>
>>685227682
You're a faggot. It was her fault, not his. I hope karma bites you hard.
>>
>>685230950

I wasn't bragging about it. I'm not proud of what I did but at the time I was hurt and very angry. I did feel quite a bit of immediate satisfaction though I certainly won't deny that.

I was giving the OP some advice by sharing my experience.

You are just trolling.
>>
>>685231493
Lol lawsuit for what? Is he gonna sue the guy for saying mean words to him?
>>
>>685230505
HAHA, nice
>>
>>685231864

He knew we were involved so they were both at fault. Him, in my mind, actually more so than her because we had been friends for many years.
>>
>>685231921
>but at the time I was hurt and very angry.

You said quite a bit of time had passed. 8 months to be exact.

Go listen to linkin park you emo faggot. You never deserved her in the first place. Can't wait till you get your ass beaten for something stupid.
>>
>>685232193
>being mad at another guy for taking pussy when it's offered to him

Bitch. Made.
>>
>>685231532
After seeing this sentiment several times it has occurred to me that the husband probably didn't cheat. Why would he turn up at ops job if he knew it might be his own fault? That's an awful big step to take for damage control. No, much more likely the wife was just screwing multiple people. I mean she's obviously a slut.
>>
>>685232215

>You said quite a bit of time had passed.

Yes it had. What's your point? This was several years ago.

>>685232386

Are you telling me you would do that to one of your best friends?
>>
what if when you show him the results (asuming he´s somehow dangerous and actually serious about his threats) tries to actually hurt you because you just know too much...?
>>
>>685232743
I only kind of know him, but she told me that he was controlling and kind of possessive (part of what made scheduling difficult). He had keyloggers on her home computer, so she'd use the computer at the library to contact me (also, she used a secondary email account). I'm guessing that, if it was him, that he either considers her his property, he's made because he feels that I must have been the one to give them chlamydia, and/or he feels that, by playing up his anger, he keeps her feeling guilty and keeps me away.
>>
>>685233067

You lured the guy in as friends and beat him up?

You did that to one of your best friends?

>Yes it had. What's your point? This was several years ago.

You had eight months to get the sand out of your pussy, yet your autism took over and you threw a tantrum.
>>
>>685233067
I've been on both sides of it. Bros before hoes.
>>
>>685233728
>Bros before hoes

Keyword "bro"

Not some autistic manlet you let hang around because you feel sorry for him.
>>
>>685233086
My thought was to send it along with a message saying, basically, that I have no desire to contact his wife, again, that I regret my part in, potentially, ruining a marriage, and that I don't know what the test results will mean to him and that I don't care to know, but that I thought he should be made aware of them.
>>
>>685233463

>You did that to one of your best friends?

He clearly wasn't my friend anymore at this point.

>You had eight months to get the sand out of your pussy, yet your autism took over and you threw a tantrum.

Yea I did, I haven't denied that. Which is what the original point of my post was; that people will do dumb shit if they are hurt and angry enough.

What would you have done? Nothing? Just let him get away with it?
>>
>>685234397
>He clearly wasn't my friend anymore at this point.

You never were friends

see>>685233974

>Just let him get away with it?

It was just as much your fault. What punishment did you receive? That's right, your girl was unfaithful, that was your punishment.
>>
>>685234091
I wouldn't even do the note. Let the test speak for itself
>>
>>685221622
send it to them both, separately. The first one to tell the other about it was not the cheater.
>>
Just tell him and her the results plus it didnt make sense

As soon as I saw
>last able to contact her 2-3 months ago
I was like yeaaaaah nigga you feel the clap immediately that shit sucks

Tell him and her overdramatic ass to fuck off and not tell if ahe cant handle the consequences of fucking around

>NO SNITCHIN BITCH
>>
>>685235034
Judging by this guy >>685227682

He might be quite stupid, and will need it explained to him.

Write the letter in crayon.
>>
>>685235280
Maybe some stickers will do
>>
>>685234661

>You never were friends

If that is what you believe then why say this?
>You did that to one of your best friends?

>It was just as much your fault.

It wasn't though. Which is why I said multiple times they have both sought my forgiveness.

If you're not baiting me then what is your point? To get me to realize that I did something that probably wasn't smart? I've already said I know that.

Anyway you didn't answer my question. What would you have done?
>>
>>685235280
Kek
>>
>>685227913
Not true depends was he an abusive piece of shit does he just not try etc. there are reasons that can complicate it
>>
>>685223973
This
>>
Post pic of whore want to see her face lol
>>
>>685235822
There's still another option which is to give /b/ their name and let us deliver them the test.

Of course that one will fail miserably but still

it's an option
>>
>>685236147
If I had any, I would. Unfortunately, she was against having photographs taken even when they were just of her and she was clothed, in public. She was terrified that, somehow, the photo would show up, online, and she'd have to explain it.

Overly paranoid, so I never took any.
>>
>>685235819
What's your first language?
>>
>>685219156

op did it really not bother you that you were sneaking around with another man's wife?

did you not care at all that the husband might end up getting hurt?
>>
>>685236202
That DOES sound fun, but I could see that backfiring.

Also, all I have, right now, is the online test results (the doctors office has one of those online portal things where they post your results, appointments, medications, etc.), a PDF of the results, and a phone call, from the doctor's office, saying that my tests came back negative for chlamydia and gonorrhea. He could assume that I edited any screenshots that I send him, and I'd have to edit the PDF to remove some other information (insurance, phone number, SSN, etc.), which will make him suspicious, and he'll just assume that I lied about the call. I need to get the actual results, from the doctor, to prove to him that I'm clean.

Either that or I take him along, with me, to the doctor's office and have the doctor tell him, but that seems like it'd be uncomfortable for everybody.
>>
>>685219156
A similar thing happened to me. I started banging a former girlfriend from high school. (Her husband is permanently impotent, so she goes elsewhere. I don't know if he knows, and I don't really care.) We did this for a few years.

One day, she tells me she's pregnant. Not my problem, I tell her, I got a vasectomy before we ever started fooling around.
>>
>>685219156
do it and giver her copy too and stop fuckin married women you ass hole
>>
>>685237210
kek

Can you imagine what a incredible outcome?

>Cmon dude, lets get together to the doc... he will tell you

the guy will murder you in your car
>>
>>685219156
you deserve herpes OP
>>
>>685219156
FUCKING DO IT
fuck those faggots they can eat their own bullshit
>>
>>685236915
You know, I DID, but the way that she described him, I was able to justify it, somewhat. She said that he worked late, regularly, often returning after midnight, that he went on business trips, often, and he had a lot of free time, while on them, but he never took her along, that he was overly controlling (he would check her email and phone and had a keylogger on their computer, so she would contact me from a secondary email that she accessed at the library), and that he didn't like her going out, when he wasn't with her, unless it was to get groceries or to go to the gym, and didn't want her to have a job, so she spent the majority of her time alone in their house. She told me, specifically, that he wasn't physically abusive and he wouldn't ridicule or belittle her, but she did go on about how controlling he was and how lonely she was.

Also, I just kind of assumed that there was a high probability that he was cheating, as well.

I still regret it, but she was, still, a decent person and, even aside from the sex, we got along really well and I felt that she deserved better.
>>
>>685222280
send to both, dont tell them it went to both (but dont lie either)
>>
>>685238482
Oh, he, also, had a vasectomy, so, if he was cheating, he might, very well, have been likely to forgo condoms.
>>
>>685237357
H E R O
>>
>>685235719
>>
>>685237575
>and stop fuckin married women you ass hole

Yeah, I plan on it.

>>685237792
>you deserve herpes OP

Probably. Luckily, I don't have any sores.
>>
>>685238978
this is dumb

its not anons job to help her keep her puss under control

dont make anon a burkha.

>stop fuckin married women
its not his problem. its hers.
fuck away anon
get the cream from the chaos
>>
>>685238482

yea he does sound like an asshole but perhaps that is because she has cheated on him before and been caught?

either way she does not sound like a good person to me. if she is unhappy in the marriage she should have just left him instead of creating all of this drama by being unfaithful. my guess is she has grown accustomed to living off of his wealth and doesn't want to have to support herself

have you considered the possibility that she may be lying or exaggerating about her husband to justify her actions to herself/you?

did she wear a wedding ring when she was with you?
>>
>>685239297
>its not anons job to help her keep her puss under control

look at this retard and probably samefag.

You treat someone like shit, they will go to someone who doesn't. bottom line, end of story, kitchens closed, cancel christmas.
>>
>>685239701
it is simply not his job to control her bahvior not to save her relationships.
if he likes her, is a geniune friend with her interests at heart (if he truly knows them) then agree - dont make a mess.
if its just two people in the world, its not his problem. its that simple. it is not his burden. at all.
>>
File: 1456010894438.png (311 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
1456010894438.png
311 KB, 680x681
>>685238978

Like I said multiple times I didn't treat her like shit.

I'm almost positive you're just shitposting now since you don't actually respond to anything I say. Unless you're legitimately trying to tell me that the person who cheats in a serious relationship is never the one at fault.

I shouldn't even have bothered responding to you in the the first place.
>>
>>685240513
If you were so good to her, then why did she cheat?

>I shouldn't even have bothered responding to you in the the first place

Whatever, you would have figured it out on your own eventually.
>>
>>685239376
>yea he does sound like an asshole but perhaps that is because she has cheated on him before and been caught?

That's possible. When we first met, she told me that she's never done anything like this, before, and that she'd only been with three guys, ever (one before she got married, her husband, and me). I got the impression that this was new for her, but she could have been a convincing liar.

>have you considered the possibility that she may be lying or exaggerating about her husband to justify her actions to herself/you?

Not really. I know for a fact that her husband would travel a lot and that she did go to the library to contact me, excepting an occasional phone call that was kept brief and made from inside her car. Also, I can verify that her husband worked late, often. She could have lied about being controlling and paranoid and went to great lengths to make it appear that way, to me, but it seems unlikely. I do know that she spent the majority of her time by herself. Having said all this, it is possible that he was controlling, because she was promiscuous.

>did she wear a wedding ring when she was with you?
Sometimes, yes.
>>
>>685240819

>If you were so good to her, then why did she cheat?

I already answered that...

I'm done with you and this thread. This is going nowhere and talking to you is frustrating since you don't respond to anything you just keep reposting the same thing over and over like a moron.
>>
>>685237713
>Cmon dude, lets get together to the doc... he will tell you
>the guy will murder you in your car

Did you even consider the possibility that we'd hit it off and become best friends?
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.