Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Drugs general thread. ITT: >Favourite drug(s) Weed,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 53
File: drugs.jpg (18 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
18 KB, 300x263
Drugs general thread.

ITT:

>Favourite drug(s)

Weed, cocaine

>Overrated drug(s)

Ecstasy, cocaine

>Underrated drug(s)

Weed, shrooms

>Worst drug a.k.a would never do

Heroin, benzo

Also general drug thread, feel free to share stories, questions etc.
>>
>>685208795
bump
>>
Roll for 16
>>
>>685208795
only drug I ever done was a multitude of different anabolic steroids. tren dick=underrated
>>
>>685209561

>2016
>Taking street steroids
>Even once
>Shiggy

You are a stupid person.
>>
>>685209561
yeah steroids are underrated bro, i want sum
>>
Used to smoke half a pack a day and binge drink on the weekend, now I smoke weed and do psychs once a month
>>
>>685210199

Are you not worried you will fuck up your natural testosteron production or losing your balls?
>>
>>685210299

What psychs have you done? Which was your favourite and why?

I have huge respect for hard psychadelics because of some horrorstories of friends whinding up on the looney bin and such.
>>
File: 1459129708664.jpg (398 KB, 1700x2400) Image search: [Google]
1459129708664.jpg
398 KB, 1700x2400
>>685210299
what psychs do u use? im gonna try some next month but i havent done much research
>>
>>685209347
holy fucking shit
can newfags stop rolling at everything that has a number on it? Do they just not understand how it works?
>>
About to pop some x.
>>
Does anybody know if smoking some weed oil would show up on a urine test?
>>
Planning on trying mushrooms later this week.

Any tips for a first timer?

Dosage?
>>
>>685211171
Why wouldn't?
>>
>>685211324
https://youtu.be/K6QseKGAVYk
>>
>>685211171

If you get high it will show on a urine test, but for how long is different from each individuals situation.
>>
>>685211324

Start with a low dose and in a safe enviroment with people you can trust/good friends.

If anythings starts going wrong, remember, it's not real, it's the substance tricking your brain.
>>
favorite drugs
weed, 2cb, ritalin
>>
File: roachparty.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
roachparty.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>Favourite drug(s)
Weed, shrooms, lsd, DXM (in a way, no longer take), caffeine

>Overrated drug(s)
Alcohol, Tobacco, Opiates

>Underrated drug(s)
DXM

Opiates, Meth, Random street ecstasy, would never do benadryl again and am staying away from DXM, I actually absolutely love the effects but cannot argue that even plain DXM without additives is highly detrimental to health/mental state.
>>
>>685208795
>Favourite drug(s)

LSD, Weed, Valium

>Overrated drug(s)

Alcohol if it counts. Nicotine. Weed also has a lot of negative connotations due to dumb narcissistic stoners but I still love that shit.

>Underrated drug(s)

LSD

Heroin, Meth, Cocaine

>Drugs I want to try

DMT, Shrooms
>>
File: 0f9oeiv.png (684 KB, 601x634) Image search: [Google]
0f9oeiv.png
684 KB, 601x634
>>685212344
I'm with you on everything but the coke, would try at least once.
>>
>>685211171
No shit it will
>>
File: 41gramsmagicmushroomfresh.jpg (807 KB, 1485x1781) Image search: [Google]
41gramsmagicmushroomfresh.jpg
807 KB, 1485x1781
>>685212344

Would probably chill with.

Shrooms is different from LSD in the sense that it's more introspective and less clarified, with more of just a weird feeling of unreality. How many times you tripped on LSD? I really want to try DMT myself, I think it would be the most effective and only last for a short time, although feeling longer of course.

Grew these a few months ago.
>>
> favorite drugs
Weed, opiates (heroin), srhooms, acid, cocaine (injected)

> overrated
Cocaine (snorted), benzos, extacy, alcohol

> underrated
Shrooms, ghb

> most hated
Meth, adderall, shitty rolls
>>
>>685212344

>Weed also has a lot of negative connotations due to dumb narcissistic stoners

It's not the substance fault that some people who use it have a unpleasant personality, try to be objective please.

For example, cocaine is a hell of a drug, but I don't dislike it just because of crackheads, i dislike it because it's one of the worst drugs ever created, not only because of the negative effects, but because of all the blood the drug causes.
>>
>>685211669
Very informative video but I feel as if telling the down sides of things like this kinda ruin it/make me not want to.

I cant exactly say Im happy with my life, but usually keeping a level head helps when smoking weed or drinking, but he tells you not to try that.

>>685211847
Duly noted, I remember that one from edibles.
>>
>>685208795

>Favourite drug(s)

Weed, shrooms

>Overrated drug(s)

Alcohol, cocaine

>Underrated drug(s)

DMT, shrooms

Facka, krockadill, spice
>>
File: 1457211568008.jpg (238 KB, 778x810) Image search: [Google]
1457211568008.jpg
238 KB, 778x810
>>685212778

>(injected)
>>
>>685212778
Ne else fuck with ghb? It's fucking good, like how alcohol shud b
>>
>>685212894

Amen on the krokadill
>>
>>685212969

>shud b

Nigga you just keep on doin' it
>>
LSD is my favorite hands down.
>>
>Favourite drug(s)

codeine, ibuprofen

>Overrated drug(s)

panadol, cough syrup

>Underrated drug(s)

what ever the fuck they put in the green whistle holy shit

flakka, cocaine, meth, drugs are bad m'kay

>Drugs I want to try

weed ( already tried it but it was one puff and didn't really do anything to me since i was blind drunk at the time)
>>
>>685212914
Man what can I say? Greatest and shortest high there is, plus u taste the really good coke from the veins ur tongue and u hear this sound (bell ringer, aluminum train I've heard it called) in ur ears
Like an organism it's an expirence all its own that ppl go nuts over
>>
>>685212914
>(activated)
>>
>>685213241

Wut
>>
>>685213171
Also speed is great. But not at the same time as LSD.
>>
File: 20160416_193036.jpg (562 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160416_193036.jpg
562 KB, 2048x1152
>>685212720
I have almost as much fun growing as I do taking. Shrooms are awesome.
>>
>>685212720

If you really likes psychadelics and are serious about testing DMT, then I suggest that you travel and try real ayahuasca from a real shaman.

If you don't have the money for it you can just order some from the internet, but please, if you try it, then read up about it, it takes 2 weeks preparation and you need an experienced guide, but if you try it at home then please read up about it before testing, and be carefull.
>>
>>685213281
Yea boy only them activated cocaines for me
>>
>>685208795
I went through depression as a kid and frequently got high on Benadryl/antihistamine. Worst feeling ever, but for some reason I kept coming back to it,
>>
>>685213269

My dad actually used to be addicted to that shit, but I can totally see how amazing it would feel. I just wouldn't be able to stop.
>>
>>685208795
what about Nitrous Oxide highs. Are there any drugs that are comparable in high to that?
>>
>Favorite drugs

weed, alcohol, shrooms. DXM is cool too but I only did it twice

>Overrated drugs

benzos

>worst drug

Heroin, meth, salvia
>>
Where does one acquire the spores to grow my own shrooms?
>>
>>685213601
i got high from inhaling whip cream propellent which is nitrous oxide)
>>
File: vaporizedcannabis.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
vaporizedcannabis.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
Any tips for baking with cannabutter?
Or vaped weed?

I know with cannabis oil, some people recommend soaking the oil and weed together over night, then putting it in a slow cooker for half a day to get the most out of it. I haven't seen tips for butter yet though.

Also I've never used vaped weed before but I know people sometimes recommend using 2-3x the usual amount, or mixing some fresh stuff with it, but that's all.
>>
>>685213583
Yea once I buy and do some even if I have other hard drugs (i.e. heroin) to come down with its almost impossible not to buy more. I don't crave it everyday or get sick w/o but when ur coming off the high all think is where the fuck is more blow
>>
>>685213728
Online, as long as you're not in CA or GA (I think there's another state) spores are perfectly legal.
>>
>>685210512
Mushrooms, lsd , and salvia. I don't have a favorite. Each one has their own value that must be respected. Though if I was handed any of the three I would take the acid first. I can never get over the taste of mushrooms or salvia. Smoking weed has ruined my taste for tobacco and other smokables and I'm too lazy to bother with making mushrooms into tea.
>>
>>685213462

I wouldn't be able to do that, not now at least. Can't really even mess with shrooms due to a bad trip i had a few weeks ago.

I can't do psychs outside of being with myself and maybe a trip sitter. I get too anxious every time and feel that I am not in control of my situation. I also don't care to take ayahuasca too much at the current time as I'm not seeking any kind of group experience of organized ritual. I just want my room, darkness and my mind.

I believe I have BPD or some type of personality disorder, and am currently extremely suicidal, so I unfortunately have to stay away from psychs for now.
>>
>>685213932
My nigga.
>>
>>685212720
Yeah I've heard that about shrooms. The only way I can see myself getting on to them is if one of my drug buddies gets on. I've tripped on LSD three times now and I'm planning to do my next trip in a month or two (once I score of course). It's been way too long.
They look nice my man.

>>685212846
>try to be objective please
>the question is asking me what I think is overrated

>>685213462
This is the only way I see myself doing DMT, travelling to Peru or some shit when I have the funds.
>>
>>685213728

I went to mid west grow kits and spore site they reccomended. Worked perfectly, no issues and yield a couple ounces of dried shrooms from the 6 jar kit. Posted shrooms i grew earlier in thread. Cost maybe $80-100, instructions online on website.
>>
>>685210551
It would be best to start with a low dose of mushrooms since the experience isn't as long as acid or mescaline and is guaranteed to be safe, as opposed to any salts, gels, or blotters you might find that could be made or cut with a dangerous rc like 25i and bromodragonfly
>>
File: sassy the sasquatch.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sassy the sasquatch.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
favourite drug
the trippa snippa
>speed
>weed
>heroine
>cocaine
>mushrooms
>pine-o-clean
>petrol
>battery acid
>acid
>salvia
>some herbs and spices
>some lettuce and tomato
>vodka sauce
>bam and the dirt is gone
>Ajax spray and wipe
>some chicken and cheese
>all wrapped in a tortilla
>>
>Favourite drug(s)
Heroin, Ketamine, NN-DMT, 5MeO-DMT, NoS.

>Overrated drug(s)
MXE, Methadrone, alcohol.

>Underrated drug(s)
2CI, 2CB, 2CE, aMT, DXM.

There is literally nothing I wouldn't have done before I got clean... as in I was even trying to get hold of the right eyedrops to cook up Krokodil.

However, I've now been clean for 21months.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>685211324
Good trips start with a one on one with someone you're intimate with. Best shroom trips I ever did was just me and a girl. Naked laughing talking. Sex was not that enticing. Prepare to not sleep.
>>
>>685214482
Keep up the good work. You can smoke weed though. It's cool.
>>
>>685214271
Thanks friend.

For some reason I was under the impression that since its a fungus colony you could just keep it growing for quite awhile. But looking around it seems you typically only get 1 or 2 yields from 1 spore sample.
>>
>>685213975
There has been a couple of studies on BPD and psilocybin. One, a high does "ego loss" trip, was shown to "while" all those emotions, giving a clean slate to build your emotions on. Another one, tested it with microdosing, and showed that small does leveled everything out. Look into it man, it may help you. But make sure if you go with the first, you have a trusted trip sitter. BPD and shrooms can cause you to go off the deep end before you come back.
>>
>>685208795

>Favorite drugs

Ecstasy, LSD, alcohol

>Overrated drugs

Cocaine, benzos and nicotine (even though I smoke)

>Underrated drugs

To the general population? Psychedelics

>Never touch

Opiates of any kind (percs, blues, heroin, etc) also DMT scares me even though I've taken high doses of LSD

Drug story: Went to music festival, took a benzo for anxiety, drank a bunch of beers before we got there. Started to sober up later in the day and took a tab of ecstasy (friend said take half of one because they're strong, I didn't listen) start coming up, drop a gel tab of lsd. Start to feel really fucking weird. Feel like a fucking zombie. Weirdest trip I've ever had. Everything felt flat and lifeless. Sat down to take a break with some other people. Instantly projectile vomit onto someones back with 0 warning. Look at my friend confused as fuck and don't know what to do. Somehow NOBODY noticed or said anything. Me and my friend stumble away. Wipe my face and blow my nose into my bandana. Start to feel a lot better and had an amazing night after that
>>
File: rgsfdghsdfgsdfgsdfg1975732.jpg (515 KB, 1074x1600) Image search: [Google]
rgsfdghsdfgsdfgsdfg1975732.jpg
515 KB, 1074x1600
>Favourite drug(s)

Weed, adderall

>Overrated drug(s)

acid, alchohol

>Underrated drug(s)

shrooms

Heroin, cocaine

id love to get my hands on some hash, but i am both broke and poorly connected. same goes for DMT but im hesitant, cuz idk what the repercussions would be if i did it.

pic is unrelated
>>
has anyone here actually tried flakka?
if so what did it feel like when you tripped?
>>
File: 1456025505080.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456025505080.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>685214636

That's rather interesting, I've done a shitton of research on psychs and am an avid mckenna follower, but hadn't seen that before. Honestly never thought to look into it. I think the issue I had when I tripped the 3 times I have is I was taking between 2-3g dried and wasn't really getting there, so I was kinda fighting it. A hero dose may be in order soon, I'll have to look into studies and talk to my buddies.

Thanks man.
>>
>>685214825
From what Ive read flakka does almost nothing but put you into a mindless rampage.

Maybe thats just the cases of people taking too much though.
>>
>>685214825
Never tried it, supposed to be similar to PCP, but never tried that either.
>>
File: 20160519_212445.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160519_212445.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>685208795
my stash. roll dubs to move/open something. find the 1/2 ounce...win nothing.
>>
4-aco-dmt
>>
>>685213520

>Worst feeling ever, but for some reason I kept coming back to it,

That's not strange at all, research shows that rats living in unnatural environment with infinite access to cocaine would abuse the substance to such a degree it caused them to die, while the rats living under normal circumstances did not. And human brain is quite similar but still very different, so when the prefrontal cortex does not release the endorphins it is supposed to your mind subconsciously search for a substitute. Called in laymen terms "escaping from reality." Everyone does it, but you have to controll it and learn how to live in the real world.

>>685213808
>Any tips for baking with cannabutter?

I have made a cake and tea with cannabutter, but I used hash, so I dont know with weed.

But with hash you just mix the little bits with a high fat containing butter(minimum 70% fat) and mix it with heat, but not so hot that the THC will evaporate, you want the THC to mix with the fat because THC is solvable in fat.

>>685213975
>I can't do psychs outside of being with myself and maybe a trip sitter.

This is normal, that's why you need the shaman to guide you. But some people(like me and you) prefer to be alone, and thats also normal. But ayahuassca is nothing to take alone as unexperienced, but under controlled situations is the hand downs best psychadelic and will heal all your fears/psychological problems.

It's not a group thing, it's extremly personal, but the shaman is only there to help you, like a priest.
>>
>>685214661

Forgot to mention weed is overrated. Shit just makes me aware of every ache in my body and makes me paranoid.
>>
>>685214614

Yields are massive though my man. Each cake produced on average 60g fresh. 6 cakes = 360g wet = 36g dry with the 3 flushes I had = 108g dry = 3.8 O and in my town shrooms go for about 300/o. Dosage is anywhere form 2-5g a trip.

Good luck reading that with my horrible formatting, but yeah, it's both profitable and enjoyable and not hard whatsoever, besides being sterile. Just trade an O for weed.
>>
>>685215060
yeah from what ive seen it fucked you up something real big
>>
>>685210881
calm down friend
>>
>>685209347
fucking newfag lol
>>
I'm too lazy to reference the original post, however, I prefer to trip alone. There's no other way to do it if you ask me.
>>
is coke really that addictive i want to try it
>>
>>685215737
I've never done it, however I hear the addiction is mostly mental and not physical. It just makes you feel that good.
>>
>>685215438
Wow, will definitely grow my own at some point now, thanks for the info.
>>
Roll for 7. Recently tried acid tabs. Amazing trips.
>>
>>685215902
Bait.
>>
>>685212720
>41grams
No wonder everyone reckons mushrooms are so chill when they take these pissant amounts. Try 8 goldtops that size if they're fresh or AT LEAST 5 DRIED GRAMS and they must be fully dried and feel almost like a potato chip none of this half-dried squishy bs. It's like the cunts I know who say they "drop tonnes of acid" they'll never take more than 100ug at once because it's "too heavy" that's the whole point you stupid cunts when you finally take the full dose you'll realise you weren't even in the doorway you were down at the bottom of the driveway
>>
>favorite
Mdma, led
>overrated
Cocaine, xanax all my friends do bars I don't see the appeal
>underrated
Mushrooms I barley do them but best trips I just don't have a urge to get them oddly
>never do
Anything that's not lSD shrouds or mdma
>>
>>685215896

Np, just be super careful with inoculation and temperature. If you don't keep temp right you wont get as much of a yield. Good luck.
>>
>>685208795
rolling for smack, going to bang regardless.
>>
>>685215737

Addiction takes time and habituation unless you're extremely weak. I've done it a few times when it was around and literally never actively seeked to get my hands on it ever again. Makes you feel mildly euphoric and extremely energetic but the high literally lasts like half an hour and the nose drip tastes like complete shit
>>
>Favorite
Opiates, (oxy, dilaudid) speed, (adderall) weed

>Overrated
Dissociatives, (DXM, Ket) DPH

>Underrated
LSD

>Worst
IV opiates
its so fucking good but not worth it in the long run

Do I have to go to a psychiatrist to get prescribed adderall, or would a general doctor be able to do it?
>>
File: sss.jpg (197 KB, 1901x1657) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
197 KB, 1901x1657
>>685213449
I wish I had some left. I'll start growing again in about 4 months when I have the money, unfortunately they take almost 20 € shipping so I order at least 3 kits. Otherwise I'm going to search myself in August, theres always semilanceata around.
>>
>>685208795
>Favourite drug(s)
opiates, weed, DOC, meth
>Overrated drug(s)
cocaine, lsd
>Underrated drug(s)
research chemicals
crack cocaine
>>
File: 1455597134472.jpg (99 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455597134472.jpg
99 KB, 720x720
>>685216059

I stopped reading after your first sentence. 41g fresh is equivalent to roughly 4g dry, which is only one gram away from a hero dose or what is considered almost guaranteed ego loss.

I hate fuckers like you. Jimmy status is russelld.
>>
>>685215438
DOSAGE IS MINIMUM 5 DRIED GRAMS UP TO 10 YOU MUST TAKE THE FULL DOSE!
1-2g of mushies isn't a "trip" like people on here will try to convince you its pretty much like 75mg MDMA or a little bit of hash+opium its not enough to invoke a proper trip
>>
>>685216400
general doctor will do it.
>>
>>685208795
Favorite drug
Al-lad (look it up, it's one molecule away from lsd, less intense but more mind opening. Works great for creativity)

Under rated drug
Probably MDMA, done it a couple times on my birthday, it's crystal happiness. Probably mushrooms the most. Gave me.the push to lose 70 lbs and it saved my marriage

Worst drug I'll never do
Crack, heroin, PvP, any nasty street drug like that.
>>
>>685215737

It depends. There is something with cocaine that tricks your brain that after 20-60 minutes, you want more. But if you buy cocaine by the gram and if it's fucking expensive(like it is in most places) you will most likely never get addicted.

However, if you have a huge supply of cocaine easaliy to acess, it is much more probable that you will develop an addiction.

And the addiction is pure psychological, but it is very strong, so if you have selfdiscipline, you are fine, but if you have an addictive personality and are unhappy with your life, you are in the danger zone.
>>
File: dsc_0003yuuep.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0003yuuep.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>685216408
Last year
>>
>>685216400

General practitioners can prescribe anything. Just say you have trouble paying attention or whatever and it's making you fail school. I think doctors are more scared of prescribing benzos and opiates than adderall
>>
>>685216546
For an inexperienced user such as myself, I admittedly dont have the balls to take a large dose my first time, or even my 5th time.
>>
File: driedovoids.jpg (293 KB, 1845x1080) Image search: [Google]
driedovoids.jpg
293 KB, 1845x1080
I love shrooms. Pic related, some ovoids I hunted this spring. Stronger than what you typically grow/buy.
>>
Heroin> pretty much everything else minus psychs
>>
>>685216286
my friend wants me to do it with him thinking about it
>>
>>685208795
I really like ridtilin. If you take enough of it life is heavenly:)
>>
>>685216546
>>685216715
3-4 g is average for a trip with light optics
Most people can't handle more, it can get really heavy after that
>>
>>685216852

If you are considering trying coke, then I suggest that you mix it with alcohol, preferably not strong like vodka, beer is better.

5 beers at 5% / gram is the best combo in my experience. And i have a lot of experience.
>>
File: 1457873786975.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1457873786975.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>685216546

You are a fucking moron. Please leave this thread and never come back. Dosage is whatever the fuck you want to take asshat, there isn't some fucking ancient scroll listing off the rules of digesting mushrooms. I agree that 1-2g isn't typically an intense dose, but who wouldn't agree to that? I never made that argument nor did I imply it you imbecile. Fucking retard.
>>
>>685216511
>Heroic Dose
That's the dose you should be aiming for. Anyone who takes less and says they know what mushrooms are like is talking shit. A small amount of pscilocybin is the same as a small amount of LSD or Mescaline or Ayahuasca or MDMA you need to take a full dose to experience the full spectrum of effects SOURCES: many trips at both effective and smaller doses on mushrooms, LSD, changa, DMT and mescaline
>>
>>685216408
I build my own kits. BRF cakes are hard to mess up and you get way more for your money. There is a little more of a learning curve, but between mycotopia and the shroomery, all the info is out there the free to start from scratch.
>>
>>685208795
Favourite:
Shrooms, acid, weed

Overrated:
Cocaine

Worst drug:
heroin

Im about to do shrooms for the weekend, if I did 2 grams tomorrow night and 3.5 grams the next will my tolerance be too fucked to feel the 3.5?
>>
>Favourite drug(s)

Racetams, Benzos, Amphetamines

>Overrated drug(s)

Cocaine, Weed, Alcohol

>Underrated drug(s)

Racetams, Amphetamines

Nicotine,Cocaine
>>
How do you grow shrooms what do you need
>>
>>685217159

Thanks grand ol' sage, are you finished trying to be more spiritual than everyone else or no? Other people have researched this topic as well you know.
>>
>>685217307

read thread
>>
>>685217307
theres grow kits online look them up, also many youtube tutorials
>>
>>685217307

You visit google and write "Magic mushroom grow kit"
>>
>>685217281
Racetams?
>>
>>685216508
I like crack and lsd, don't smoke weed, but this is the closest to what I was going to say.
>>
>>685217249
I know, but I don't need that, these pre-colonized kits are cheap compared to what you pay for truffles, and everything else does not count except searching them in the nature.

Here in Germany you can order growkits and truffles from the Netherlands, I never had any problems. I only grow for my own use, I also don't take anything with others except close persons I really know and think they are ready for it.

The good thing is, you never get addicted. I can stop taking any for a year and restart when I want.
>>
>>685217126
all i've done is weed and alcohol so i guess i'm in for a good time
>>
File: miaw_cat_steam_avatars.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
miaw_cat_steam_avatars.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>Favourite drug(s)

Weed, Xanax/Klonopin, speed

>Overrated drug(s)

MDMA,

>Underrated drug(s)

2c-i

Meth, duster
>>
Can I make shrooms from scratch
>>
File: 1444244483162.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444244483162.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>685208795
>favorite drug(s)
weed, lsd, cocaine, ecstasy(sometimes)

>overrated drug(s)
cocaine, ecstasy, ketamine

>underrated drug(s)
mushrooms

>would never do
ice, heroine, crack all that shit
>>
>>685217255
no
>>
>>685211324
First time I ate those, I stayed home in my apartment with my girlfriend. Best sex ever. We were too afraid to leave. Near the end of our trip, pulled out the bong and was blowing smoke into her mouth while kissing. Sexy as fuck. Great time
>>
i remember this clear dark blue, bitter, grainy like... candy? i was told it was mdma, but i didnt test it or anything, but my guy had been legit with all kinds of shit so i trusted it. anyway, i took a whole thing around the size of the tip of a finger, and washed it down with 200 mg lsd. my first dance with mdma. i remember listening to age of adz by sufjan stevens on a couch staring at the sun (it was nighttime, i was staring at my ceiling light) the light taking over my mind and making me remember all this shit from my childhood. i got over my parents that night.
>>
>>685217255
yeah dude don't trip twice in a row. Wait at least a week for tolerance to reset
>>
>>685217720
yeah they just sort of appear when you have a vaccum but it has to be totally sealed off, no air or nitrogen.
>>
>>685217866
you sound like a bitch
>>
>>685211847
>remember it's not real
LOL yes take this advice and get stuck in a loop for 3 hours :)
>>
>>685212559
If you have not bought yourself a fifth of Jim Beam, two grams of coke, and hit the strip bars......man you are shorting yourself
>>
File: 1446233428263.jpg (790 KB, 1220x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446233428263.jpg
790 KB, 1220x1600
Which is the better LSD alternative? 1P-LSD or LSA?
>>
File: sss.jpg (313 KB, 1970x1746) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
313 KB, 1970x1746
>>685217307
You can order everything what you need. If you're unexperienced and want to try it, use truffles. Expensive but perfect for instant-tripping and trial.

I started with Mexicana A, not so heavy, those Dragons Dynamite are extremly expensive but heavy. 3g can take you in other dimensions.

And don't order from Shayanashop, they are shit, doesn't deliver, I returned to Elephantos as Zamnesia doesn't ship to Germany anymore. Also expensive but they know what they do.
>>
>>685217808
>washed it down with 200 mg lsd
you either don't know how metric works or you're full of shit
>>
>>685218173
i'd rather get a lot more coke and do it by myself while watching anime
>>
>>685218252
Haha.....I was thinking the same thing....that's brain damage time
>>
File: 1455176296175.png (65 KB, 172x255) Image search: [Google]
1455176296175.png
65 KB, 172x255
>favs
weed and lsd
>overrated
cocaine, crack
>underrated
tabaco, weed
>worst drug
pussy
>>
>>685218362
I have to be drinking or I get too edgy
>>
>>685218018
You sound like an idiot.

>>685217255
Yeah, two nights in a row will be shit. 2g should be enough for a calm trip with some decent visuals. If you do the 3.5 the next night, you prob still won't see anything. There are serious diminishing returns on psyhes.
>>
>>685218466
>snorts 200mg line of crystal lsd
yeah i guess i'm pretty retarded but it is possible
>>
>>685214769
DMT is awesome but not at the same time
>>
File: IMG_20160517_134731.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_134731.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>685217866
ive tripped 3 times this week, last one was sorta a waste but a good time, i find once a week keeps my tollerance perfect. these are from tuesday
>>
>>685218209
I see again, has anyone here every tried Ayahuasca?
>>
>>685218620
Same but xans cause otherwise I just feel like shit and grit my teeth when I run out
>>
>>685218624
if you've never done psyches multiple days in a row then you're just shitting up a drug thread with noob advice tbhqhfam
>>
>>685218018
How? It would be a waste of shrooms, psych tolerance is hardcore. Wont be able to have full blown trip again for at least a week.

Check yahself b4 yah shrek yersled
>>
Im curious, do people just go walkking in the foot hills and find magic mushrooms?

I live at the base of the rockies in Colorado, wonder if I could do the same.
>>
Are there different types of shrooms or nah
>>
>>685218808
I grow my own mushrooms, I've experienced the exact scenario I laid out. I've also had the same issue with acid and DMT. So kindly fuck off because I know what I'm talking about.
>>
File: 1452643550685.jpg (828 KB, 1350x940) Image search: [Google]
1452643550685.jpg
828 KB, 1350x940
>>685218207
bump
>>
>>685217537
>Racetam
Racetams are a class of drugs that share a pyrrolidone nucleus.[1] Some, such as piracetam, are considered nootropics. Some such as oxiracetam and phenylpiracetam are also stimulants. Others such as levetiracetam and seletracetam are anticonvulsants.

Straight from Wikipedia.

They all vary slightly, and have different uses.

I have used most of them and my favorite would be Piracetam. Little to no side effects, Non-addictive and no tolerance.

Its act like a mild antidepressant that also has some noticeable boosts in congestive functions. I think I have a very high affinity for Racetams compared to most people, As a lot of the conditions they would legal be proscribed for I suffer from. Such as restless leg syndrome and depression.

Give them a try there less dangerous then aspirin, just don't over do it and you will be fine.

Doing like 20x the active dose can be dangerous and high doses 4x active can cause headaches and nervousness.

Read into them and see if it seems like something you would be interested in.
>>
>>685218768
Once a week is perfect, it will keep your tolerance on 0%. But I sometimes trip 3-4 days in a row. The first trip is almost the best and most intense, later ones give less optics and can make you feel unstable, everything seems normal but when you start to walk you want to crawl instead.
>>
>>685218875
>>685219237
you're assuming that shrooms are more precious than time. this might or might not be true for the person that you're replying to.
>>
File: 1462409088669.jpg (84 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
1462409088669.jpg
84 KB, 960x954
>>685213449
>>685216408
I want to start growing shrooms, is there any important shit i should know? I have watched a few video tutorials so i think i know the basics
>>
>>685213601
straight up inhaling air duster got a very similar high to the nitrous oxide high i used to get at the dentist. but often after huffing i would either have a bad migraine or be throwing up. i wouldnt really recommend that shit but man it is a very easy way to get a crazy high
>>
>>685218675
>>685218252
>>685218466

don't be shitty. you know i meant micrograms not milligrams
>>
>>685219649
You are right, everyone experiences them differently, but almost everyone has them same response to diminishing returns.

As for the value of them, the go for $20/g in my area and are almost impossible to find. If I'm going to experience severely finished returns, I'd rather sell them and wait for another day.
>>
>>685215187
Nice Sigelei moonshot you got there, you vaping memer you.
>>
>>685219707
Sanitation is key, everything else is more or less reccomendation. But be as sterile as you can, no short cuts there. Well, for you first grow, no short cuts anywhere. I would also start a good number of grows at once, you're likely to lose a few your first time.
>>
>>685212344
>fav drug
Acid, molly, DXM

>Overrated drug
Cocaine

>underrated drug
DXM

>worst drug, would never do
Heroin, Meth
>>
For shrooms is it the stereotypical setting stuff that not there like a talking raptor or just wavey abstract shapes with extreme thoughts
>>
>>685220302
people also have a time-value discount rate. some people hang onto their small quantities of psyches and neurotically wait for the perfect time to trip. others do it when they feel like it on the assumption that they'll get more when they want.

also you're getting absolutely fucked.
>>
>>685215737
Too expensive to become addictive. Fun as shit you should try it. You have to drink with it
>>
>>685216759
where do you live?
>>
>favorite drugs
shrooms, LSD, DMT, 2cb
>Overrated drugs:
cocaine, most uppers
>Would never do
Cocaine, heroin, meth, etc
>>
>>685220834
Seeing*
>>
>fav drug
Opi/benzo

>overrated drugs
Coke

>worst drug
to me personally, stims I dont enjoy.

Currently on suboxone maintence... boring life
>>
Question. How does one go about hunting for shrooms? Growing isn't really an option right now.
>>
>>685221970
Whereabouts are you
>>
>>685208795
>Favorite drugs
weed, acid
>overrated drugs
meth, its an okay high but in the morning your mouth feels like shit
>underrated drugs
opiats
>Worst drugs would never do
idk
am high on acid right now
>>
>>685221970
>24
I'm in nevada fallon anywhere I could hunt shrooms
>>
>>685214293
this, but if you could guarantee it's real lsd, take that, its less harsh on the psyche
>>
>Favorite Drugs
Weed, 2-CB, MDMA, 1P-LSD and Speed sometimes

>Overrated Drugs
Cocaine, Alcohol

>Underrated Drugs
Mhm cant really imagine a drug that is underrated atm.

>Drugs that i would never take
really bad heroin or methamphetamin.
>>
>>685222146
Lower half of Idaho, could potentially go out of state but that'd be a bitch.
>>
This thread makes me feel old. I remember being in college and thinking I was a 'hard drug user' because I used psychedelics and adderall.

I'm now a functioning opiate addict, stay away from painkillers and dope you youngins.
>>
>>685208795
>Favourite drug(s)

MDMA, Speed

>Overrated drug(s)

Weed

>Underrated drug(s)

Shrooms

Heroin, Meth, those crap drugs like Krokodile and shit with god knows in it.

>Would like to try

LSD, Cocain
>>
>>685218207
1p lsd. Lsa is more of a sedative at low doses and at high doses is an experience all its own, or so I've read, whereas 1p lsd is just a less visually intense version of lsd, or so I've read.
>>
>>685222794
>>685222146
Fallon Nevada
>>
This
>>
>Favorites
Any tryptamine (shrooms, DMT etc.) or psychedelic, weed, MDMA, DXM is pretty baller too

>Overrated
Haven't found any I think are overrated. Enough of anything is a good time

>Underrated
Weed. In edible form it can be as powerful a psychedelic as anything

>Worst
I guess anything that'll fuck you up. Meth, heroin etc. but I'm sure they'd still be fun

I really love drugs.
>>
>>685218207
Go with 1p. LSA sucks dick
>>
>>685223467
Made from ricotta. shit is like craic
>>
>>685218207
1P-LSD. It reacts as a pro drug which means it turns into LSD in your body. The Effect is litterally the same as LSD but it doesnt last as long as normal LSD.
>>
>>685222794
You're not gunna find shit there just go to Oregon and meet me there and I'll just give you some
>>
>>685208795
#8 zoomers get
>>
Any here use kratom?
>>
>>685223767
seems like a hassle, but I know someone who has hookups in Oregon and I might be able to ask for a few favors to get shit done.
Also want to try acid too.
>>
>>
>>685223675
sry havent read it propably. if you want a different effect than try out LSA. i recommend the Trip-E LSA Capsules. The Seeds of the Hawaiin Babywoodrose gave me kind if a bad trip and the coming up was a much harder than every coming up that i had with the capsules.
>>
>>685224129
This anon does
>>
>>685216408
what country is this?
Germany?

are shrooms legal in Europe?
>>
>>685222880
Screw you dad! All the cool kids are doing heroin!
>>
>>685224129
tried it out some times. it is great when you want to do something like riding your bike, go for a walk and all that shit. on the otherside it is also great to hang out and relax with it. But one must say it is addictive because it is an opioid. smoking cannabis is also enhancing the effect of kratom and i had great experiences with the combinding of the two substances
>>
>>685211171
"Will smoking straight THC show up on a urine test?" He asks...
>>
>>Favourite drug(s)
>Weed, MDMA, Ketamine
>>Overrated drug(s)
>coke a million times over and also shrooms
>>Underrated drug(s)
>MDMA
>>Worst drug a.k.a would never do
>crack and pcp
I know shit, ask me shit
>>
>>685225017

Yeah, I'm pretty hooked on it right now. I more or less use it to self medicate for anxiety. It makes me enjoy life a lot more, which although sad, has become something I've gotten used to.
>>
>>685224696
No, only in the Netherlands
But ordering mushroom kits never brought me problems
>>
>>685225278
Do you take it everyday and if so how often and in which dose?
>>
Outside my door, should I lick it?
>>
>>685225175
You don't know fuck all fag. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>685222451
Ranches are your best best. Horse shit, cow shit. Cubensis love shit from large grass eating mammals and is what they grow on naturally.
>>
>>685225557
are you in germany?
>>
>>685212778
Your basically me except I never did heroin but did Fentanyl
>>
>>685208795
Favorite is heroin, overrated is Xanax kpins and crack, underrated would be weed coke and shrooms, I've done em all but I'd advise against heroin and meth
>>
>>685225626

Honestly, I'm slightly embarrassed. I used to take it in the morning in place of coffee. Stopped using it for a while and began using benzos because I felt bad, but didn't like those either.

I probably take 6 grams at a time, anywhere from 3 - 6 times a day depending on how I'm feeling. Occasionally I take a few days off to attempt to manage my tolerance, but as long as I take it on an empty stomach it tends to work. I have a fucking pound on my table right now.
>>
File: 1459226153200.png (255 KB, 592x317) Image search: [Google]
1459226153200.png
255 KB, 592x317
>>685225671
I mean I know more than your average /b/tard I'm sure, just trying to spread some knowledge and keep people from getting dead/locked up, no reason for the hostility candy ass
>>
>>685213269
Feeling this makes my life complete every Friday.
>>
File: 1430192752763.png (254 KB, 401x455) Image search: [Google]
1430192752763.png
254 KB, 401x455
>>685225671
>>
>>685226288
Dubs of the truth!
Yea it's insane how good if coke is, that bell ringer is nuts. Often my Friday's consist of speedballs
>>
>>685208795

>Favourite Drugs
Weed, 2CB, XTC (the heavy shit sold here in NL

>Overrated drugs
Weed, Cocaine

>Underrated drugs
2CB LSD

>Worst drugs
Heroin, Meth, all prescription drugs.
>>
File: Magic mushrooms.jpg (440 KB, 864x487) Image search: [Google]
Magic mushrooms.jpg
440 KB, 864x487
>>
>>685226206
Just got a kilo, how much u pay
$220 for me and they'll split it into 4 strains, I resell at $45 for 100 gs
>>
>Favourite drug(s)

Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Weed

>Overrated drug(s)

Xanax

>Underrated drug(s)

Weed

Spice
>>
>>685208795

>fav
mescaline, weed

>overrated
alcohol, weed (love it but the pretentious stoner culture is ridiculous), prescription amphetamines, benzos

>underrated
mescaline mescaline mescaline mescaline mescaline

>want to try
blow, E (rolled molly once in high school, made a fool of myself)

>worst
Opiates. I live in Western New York and all my people are dying. Its a much worse problem than I ever would have imagined. Heroin killed 600 people (estimate, only 300 cleared so far) in Erie county last year yet I still bump into retards at parties trying to get fucked up on hydros like they're in middle school
>>
>>685208795
>>Favourite drug(s)
>heroin, ketamine
>>Overrated drug(s)
>cocaine, mdma
>>Underrated drug(s)
>shrooms, ketamine
>>Worst drug a.k.a would never do
>datura, meth
>>
>weed
>weed
>weed shrooms acid
>K2
>>
>>685226564
how's 2CB compare to 2CE? my goldfish really likes 2CE, and has heard good things about 2CB
>>685227011
datura's actually pretty cool if you can deal with feeling like you're dying for a few days
>>
>>685226768

I pay $25 per 250g, usually order 2 or three different strains and get 500g - 750g. Never thought of reselling, not a bad idea, man. I certainly give enough out.
>>
>>685210332
What is pct? Hcg, nolva, clomid not even once.
>>
>fav
Liberty caps mo fucker

>overrated
MDMA

>underrated
Ketamine

>want to try
Mescaline and Peyote

>worst
Salvia. never felt so heavy in my life
>>
>>685227002
coke is way too expensive for the high you get. If you like amps try meth or mdma they're both pretty great :D (also e pills are for degenerates)
>>
How hard is it to get ketamine in the states?
>>
>>685226206
i highly recommend you to get off of this addiction as long as you can. i got a friend who is also addicted to kratom and he is now starting to get rid of it. his dose was 8-10g two times per day. he said to me that he is reducing the dose to 6g, where he is not feeling anything of the substance, but which is enough to fight against the turkey. he is stressed, sometimes nervous and has a headache everytime, when he is on the turkey. substances that help him are kava kava, phenibut and canna. it affects him too much to stay in that addict. he can not travel to any country, where kratom is illegal and can not stand 2 days without it. dont be like him that is just stupid. try to meditate, smoke some herb and get some people, who help you.
>>
has anyone tried 2-meo-mipt/moxy?? i had about 10 grams as my first dose and had the most intense trip i've ever had on any drug
>>
File: 1435454249638.jpg (58 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1435454249638.jpg
58 KB, 474x595
>>685227651
>2-meo-mipt/
>10 fucking grams
you're so full of shit your eyes are brown dude
>>
i actually took a little bit of shrooms today.

favorite drugs
>weed, acid, xanax

overrated drugs
>lean and molly and coke

underrated drugs
>shrooms, DMT

worst drugs

>heroin, meth, basically the hardcore shit except coke.
>>
>>685227264
Yea it pays for it, no stores sell around here
>>
>>685227898
kek
>>
File: large.jpg (86 KB, 392x389) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
86 KB, 392x389
Here's a little story for you druggies.
>Be me
>At school
>Freshman
>Friend has a dying grandma
>stole oxy from her
>brings it to school
>"hey anon, want to get fucked"
>say yes
<take two
>feeling great, wears off fifth period
>feel the sudden urge to vomit
>throw up violently
>go home
>MFW forgot that I have a nasty reaction to pain pills.
>>
>>685227590

Damn, man. I had a big battle with oxys and then suboxone, I feel kratom is the best of two evils in this case. I have no health insurance at the moment so really 'fixing' my problem is not possible at the moment. I agree that kava kava helps. Shit, I guess I never really saw it as an addiction because of what else I've been tied up with. Thanks for the heads up, man.
>>
>>685228094
I mean other poster is right but as heroin junkie then methadone junkie I'd agree that it's the better of those evils. At least I can transport Kratom places
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x960
You guys seem to know a lot about drugs.
I've recently stopped smoking because I want to get a job but I really enjoy feeling good and "Being somewhere else." I heard that LSD only stays in your system for about 10 hours and your good to go after that. Is it true? I would also like to know if it would be okay to trip by myself for the first time or if I would need a trip sitter. Im also 6' and weigh about 160 pounds im not sure if LSD matters too much with weight like other drugs.
Thanks fr responses.
>>
File: tumblr_m58rjtdHnZ1qb64fro1_540.jpg (60 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m58rjtdHnZ1qb64fro1_540.jpg
60 KB, 540x360
>>685227898
i mean mg, im a literal retard
>>
>>685227586
Pretty easy if you're my friend
>>
File: 1612308.jpg (31 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
1612308.jpg
31 KB, 800x636
Holy shit. How have I not heard about vape bags before? They are amazing.
>>
File: don't smoke dope.jpg (70 KB, 544x600) Image search: [Google]
don't smoke dope.jpg
70 KB, 544x600
>Favorites

weed & semi-synthetic opioids

>Overrated

MDMA, LSD, benzodiazepines

>Underrated

Salvinorin A & 7-Hydroxymitragynine

>Worst

2C-I, DPH, SSRIs

>Would never

n/a
>>
>>685228430

LSD won't show up in a piss test. But it's also something that I wouldn't do often. Maybe once or twice a month or so.

As for your weight/height, i'd recommend buying 2 tabs, take 1, let it sit, and then take the 2nd if needed. You don't really need a trip sitter, depending on your personality and how well you think you can handle your self. But the safety never hurts, so yes, i think maybe having a friend over is wise. But not needed.
>>
>>685228430
look into getting some mushies, they can't really get picked up in piss tests either and are a much better starting psych. shrooms are great for having a good time, acid's more of a quite introspection and fixing your mental damage type of drug (at least in my experience)
>>
>>685228676
i've done similar with a balloon before, worked pretty well
but i've found that the best way to recycle smoke is to ghost/french it
>>
>>685228430

Well, lsd or whatever you can get your hands on can be a pretty intense experience. In my experience, it's a lot more manageable than mushrooms if you feel things start going south. I'd recommend taking it with one or two good buddies in a place you know you will be safe for the night. People that aren't tripping can cause some weird vibes, especially if they aren't really familiar with tripping. Get some snacks, instruments, maybe some video games and laugh your face off.
>>
>>685228676

Used to cut a coke bottle in half, put a tinfoil cone in the tope and make a gravity bong in a bucket of water

just sink the bottle twist the cone on and lift slowly. once its fill use it to rip hard
>>
Anyone need a plug for acid or speed? I can mail it to your house in exchange for paypal money
>>
>Favourite drug(s)
Shrooms, Ecstasy, Weed

>Overrated drug(s)
Alcohol, LSD, Tobacco, Cocaine, DXM, Salvia

>Underrated drug(s)
Mescaline, Nitrous, LSA, DMT

PCP, Meth, Opioids, Heroin, Spice
>>
File: arizer-all-glass-mini-whip-set.jpg (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
arizer-all-glass-mini-whip-set.jpg
75 KB, 600x600
>>685229074
I do not know those terms. Imma go research.

>>685229123
Don't think you meant to reply to me, but yeah, gravity bogs are pretty great. Sucks the professionally made ones are always so expensive, so you always have to macgyver something together.
>>
File: image.jpg (929 KB, 1148x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
929 KB, 1148x1600
Had a great time in this thread. I like it how the community of /b/ stops to talk shit in here. The Topic 'Drugs' brings the people together, i guess. See ya
>>
>>685229855

How legit is this? My friends mother used to mail him pills, tucked into a bunch of random shit. Always seemed a little sketchy but it did work.
>>
>>685228955
Im pretty skinny so i think 1 would do the trick.
>>685229051
What are those?
>>685229086
I know maybe one person that might be able to trip with me but he's kind of an edgy kid and most of my friends would rather be down to just get drunk and not do "harder" drugs
>>
>>68522997 alcohol is over rated? right...you don't no shit my friend.
>>
>>685230203
Everyone I've sold to online has been pretty happy with how everything goes with it
>>
>>685230251

I heard shrooms never leave your system. might be wrong tho
>>
>>685230335
alcohol made me type "no" instead of know for instance.
>>
>>685230335
Depends on what you're drinking. I don't prefer getting drunk on some shitty beer.
I also remember this chick I used to smoke with that had some of the shittiest weed imaginable.
Seeds, stems, and when you finally sorted through that, what was left was really shitty weed that tasted like shit and didn't get you the slightest of a fade.
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (100 KB, 336x475) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
100 KB, 336x475
>>685213004
>>685212894
me the first time i tried shrooms
>>
>>685230476
>shrooms stay in your body forever
>acid builds up in your spine forever
>weed is a gateway drug that always instantly leads to shooting heroin and death
All bullshit made up by uneducated anti drug idiots
>>
File: sonic.jpg (375 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
375 KB, 1920x1200
>>685210881
>>
>>685230251

Maybe it's better to do it by yourself, then. The edgy kid may not be the best candidate. It's a ton of fun by yourself, just start slow.
>>
File: lean head.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lean head.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
everybody saying krokodil is retarded

desomorphine is just as safe as any other opioid; it's the stupid Russian smackheads' inability to get rid of the iodine before they shoot it that causes necrosis

read a book
>>
You niggers saying cocaines overrated even fucking try it or even more than once like fuck it's a hell of a drug for a reason you fags
>>
>>685230251

Im pretty skinny myself. Like 135 pounds? Something like that. But there's been times that 1 didnt do anything. I always get 2 for safety reasons. And if it does work, you always have a 2nd trip, just store in the freezer!
>>
>>685231182
I agree with this

everybody likes cocaine
>>
>>685208795
>favorite drug
amphetamines and lsd.
weed sometimes.

>overrated as fuck
cocaine.

>underrated
shrooms

>never
benzos. anything in the pyrovalerone family.
>>
>>685231182
amphetamines: last hours and hours
supreme efficiency
fuck for hours
supreme confidence

cocaine
fun for a couple hours
fiend like a bitch
blow 200$
but hey its socially acceptable right?
>>
>>685231085
He's my friend but im my sure if hes trustworthy, we just talk about illegal shit and its fun
>>685231243
Alright, I'll probs buy 2 sometime this week. Might make a thread on acid trips while doing it
>>
Has anyone here smoked some old ass weed? I saved 1.5g or so of trainwreck that i got like 4 or 5 months ago. It was great back then, but i figured id give it a shot to break away from the strain ive been smoking for the past month. I was floored. Ive had OEVs before with weed, but this was unbelieveable. Opening/closing my eyes didnt change anything, i couldnt see anything IRL unless i focused on it and then itd take a second to process everything. I was pretty much completely inside my own head.
It wasn't moldy or anything, its been sealed in a plastic bag, stored in a cool dry area, etc.
>>
File: disney on ice.png (195 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
disney on ice.png
195 KB, 500x427
>>685231545
cocaine doesn't make you want to scratch out your eyeballs or smash your teeth open to get the bees out
>>
File: gammagoblinacid.jpg (101 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
gammagoblinacid.jpg
101 KB, 720x960
>Favourite drugs
DMT/LSD
>Overrated drugs
Cocaine/MDMA
>Underrated drugs
Ibogaine/Mescaline
Best drug a.k.a would never do
Heroin/Meth
(Pic related)
>>
>>685231772
i know people been taking adderall since grade school, they dont look goofy or fucked up

just dont neglect your health
>>
>>685230570
no one said you had to drink shitty beer or beer at all my friend. Different spirits have different effects. Something for everyone.
>>
>>685231754

if it has no mold, good to smoke. Will be dry though.

>>685231751

Don't take em both at first. Slow and steady. And have fun!
>>
>>685208795
>does ecstasy
>wont do benzo's
op probably considers alcohol and nicotine drugs as well, get the fuck out of here you pleb
>>
>>685232116
>no mold its good
Yeah i know, i was mostly asking if anyone had had any similar experiences, or if anyone else has smoked some stuff thats a few months old. Im just curious if it being 4 or 5 months old is the reason for that. Ive considered aging weed for a few months to see what it does since that night
>>
>>685231973
touche
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
so /b/, I've got an eighth of weed I it in a mason jar with some ever clear to make myself a tincture of the extract, and I also threw in a few pinches of wormwood. I filtered out the weed and the tincture feels moderately strong.

My question is, should I attempt to smoke the now dried out wormwood and weed? I'm not sure if all the thc mixed into the ever clear and if it didn't, this weed potentially also could taste like pure alcohol and still get the high. What do?

Also plan on making brownies next month, shits gonna be cash

Pic unrelated but sexy
>>
File: 0B9FIv2.webm (123 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
0B9FIv2.webm
123 KB, 360x360
>>685228462
much more reasonable (put still pretty high), I bet you were fucked for quite a bit lol
>>685230251
mushrooms bruh
>>685229855
hi fbi ^.^
>>685231182
its way to expensive for the duration/quality of the high, it's neurotoxic, highly addictive, a the production of it is shitting up the environment, am I missing anything?
>>
>>685208795
yooooooo
>>
>>685232576

Nothing would really happen. I've smoked some pretty old weed, but its just normal? Might get you sick if anything
>>
Weed and psychs, also Kratom
>>
>>685214293
25i isn't dangerous I took 4 1400ug tabs and I ended up okay
>>
>>685229074
>>685230031
>ghost/french
Dang that's cool. Found a couple good clips on youtube.

Think I'll try those next time...
>>
>>685233317
I mean its super shit for your nervous system (or so I've heard anyway) and having done it, I'm inclined to agree
>>
>>685233827
not as sketchy as 25b though.
>>
>>685208795
>favorite drugs

LSD, MDMA, Cocaine

>Overrated drugs

Weed, alcohol

>underrated drugs

Kratom, amphetamine

>would never do

heroin, research chemicals
>>
>>685233620
it's not really hard to do if you're using a joint or a blunt, just take a good hit of it. It's a great way to conserve weed.

Another question, I have this piece and I honestly have no idea what the fuck it is. It's a two piece pipe like system, and the bowl piece unthreads from the mouthpiece, and you load your bowl in there, and thread it back on and heat the metal around the bowl or light it through a small (carb sized) hole on the bowl.
>>
>>685231182
I've done it, heavily. Always leaves me feeling like shit the next day. I prefer stuff that allows me to function the next day.
>>
>>685234175
fair play, I've mostly sworn off RC's these days. I've started to feel the affects of abusing wild and crazy drugs for years so I mostly just smoke now
>>
>>685211942
underage faggot
>>
>>685234385
strange, i can always function the day after, its usually only the time between running out and falling asleep i feel like shit. Maybe quality differences.
>>
>>685232807
It would be about as potent as avb. (Already vaped bud) it would taste like shit and more likely give you a headache. Best thing is just try another pull, but you won't get much depending on on how long you soaked it the first time.
>>
>drug thread
>DUDE IM SO BAKED ON THIS KILLER DANK
>DUDE I TRIP HELLA HARD LOLS XD

this is drug thread, not hippy faggot teen thread

where are my shooters and smokers?
>>
>>685235028
Shooter anon here reporting
>>
>>685234985
Oh, it was very good quality, and I'm talking a ball or more in a night, by myself(not every night). Could I function? Yeah, but it was like having a head cold, with bloody snot.
>>
File: speedballin.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
speedballin.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>685235028
checking in
>>
>>685235028
I don't shoot shit, needles is scary, but I've smoked just about every damn thing I could get my hands on
>>
>>685235607
fuck i wish i was you right now
>>
>>685235028
I've been down that road, not worth it, thanks. 5 years smoking, never shot it up, 1 year clean.
>>
>>685236007
good for you dude, stay strong
>>
Drugs are for losers and niggers.
>>
File: crackychan.jpg (58 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
crackychan.jpg
58 KB, 640x477
>>685236007
man up and find some rock bruh, you know you want it. You know as soon as you hit that shit, everything that's bothering you will just fade the fuck into the background
>>
File: straightedge-25926.jpg (8 KB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
straightedge-25926.jpg
8 KB, 260x195
>>685236153
toplel

ok straight edge faggot fuck off now
>>
>>685236294
I don't want to look like a ugly bitch like you, sorry anon.
>>
>>685235885
Right this asshole, tryin to cop now
>>
>>685236294
used to smoke dubs of rock in one hit

shooting coke is 10x better so i dont fuck with it anymore
>>
>>685236625
This dude knows what's up, fuck the small veins tho
>>
>>685236391
hey man, it's always there on that corner. You know exactly which one I'm talking about, You could walk right down there with a 10 and get it, he'd probably throw you a stem for free. You could hit it right there and be on top of the world again. Just one last hit couldn't hurt right? Just so you know it's still there and still great
Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 53

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.