Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I leave for USMC bootcamp in a month. Any Marines on /b/ that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 736x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 736x673
I leave for USMC bootcamp in a month. Any Marines on /b/ that can give some helpful advice, funny storys, etc?

Pic semi related
>>
Good on you, Anon. Welcome to the yellow footprint club. MOS?
>>
File: 1389136527479.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1389136527479.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>685130569
Sorry /b/ro I couldn't be arsed reading your post, but hahahaha how cringy is that image?

>we've already done it
>we

So what, a group of rough housing early settlers decided to let a future neckbeard memester come on some kind of murder crusade with them? sure
>>
Marines are dumbest people I've ever met.

They don't fight intelligibly. They have the oldest equipment. They get sent anywhere for up to 90 days via the president without war ever being declared. They're all stupid as fuck.

That's why they have the highest mortality rate of any branch.
>>
>>685130946

Also the highest suicide rate.
>>
>>685130569

Enjoy being a member of the world's largest and best-funded terrorist network.
>>
>>685130569
Give up your entire mind.Do exactly as your CO says,no questions.If he says stand at attention,and then motions to the barracks,stand your ass there,he didnt verbally state to go to the barracks,
You're a puppet
>>
I was US Army Infantry (11B).

It was fucking gay and not worth it. It's basically a glorified high school locker room.
>>
>>685130931
yuropeeins
eternally bootyblasted
>>
You shouldn't give your life over to those fucks. Have some self worth, OP.
>>
>>685131524
>americans
>eternally stuck in a time when their country wasn't a total piece of shit

Also I'm from Clermont in Ohio, but okay
>>
>>685130569
Should have joined the AF. Hotter chicks
>>
>>685130569
I've got quite a humorous story. I went overseas to kill dark skinned human beings in the name of self defense. Anyone else know what I mean? Lol merica
>>
>>685130569

lol Marines.

Have fun being a jarhead you mouth breather.
>>
>>685130755
5811, military police
>>
>>685130569
Good luck boot
>>
>>685131987
Woah, is that George Orwell?
>>
try not to get killed. semper fi nigga.
>>
0621 radio operator here.

dont get a shitty MOS.
>>
>>685131741
Then git, ya bloody Tory
>>
>>685130569
Take your oath seriously. When you raise your hand to swear, remember that it is the Constitution which you are swearing to defend. If you break your oath, what do you have left as a man? Your word is the most precious thing u have. Do not be forsworn.
>>
>>685131828
>>685131908
>>685131619
>>685131103

pussies detected. Whats wrong with killing brown people? Theyre woman beating pedophiles and dont tell me theyre not. Ive been there I've seen this shit with my own eyes. They have no manhood left in them so why not have some fun and kill them? its better than accruing 160k in debt for a bullshit degree that may or may not get you a desk job
>>
>>685132539
boot
>>
>>685130569
First 48 hrs are the worst hell you can imagine. Don't let them break you. Do not bother with CAPTCHAs anymore you are now a robot.
>>
>>685130569
Marine here, don't listen to these neckbeards, OP. Everyone talking shit is too afraid to leave the comfort of their moms house to go out and better themselves. You are taking a huge step in a much better future. Being a marine helped my finish school, buy a house once I got out, gave me tremendous amounts of confidence and life experience to get a well paying job (80k/year. Not filthy rich by any means but There is tons of room for promotion and benefits), and most importantly gave me a "get the job done by any means" attitude. It'll be a rough time but believe me you are gonna look back and not have a single regret with this decision. I personally cried once I was handed my EG&A
>>
File: 2016-05-01_09.11.05.jpg (412 KB, 1434x993) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-01_09.11.05.jpg
412 KB, 1434x993
>>685132615
Dude you sit behind a computer jacking it all day, don't lie
>>
>>685131741
>ohio
ah that explains your hatred for america.
>>
>>685132666
Sure, call me a boot. I've been out of the service for 10 years, kid. We need good people in the service to actually SERVE. We need American marines and soldiers to have the spirit of 1776, to revere the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and Bill of Rights. But yeah, call me a boot if it makes you feel cool.
>>
>>685133076
Boot
>>
>>685133076

Such a fucking faggot.

herp derp 1776 herp derp muh culture.
>>
Have fun having gay sex
>>
>>685132845
This anon gets it. Just remember once you earn that title, that is a sacred brotherhood that stays with you for life and nothing anyone says or does can take that away from you
>>
>>685130569
The few. The proud. The dead on the beach.
>>
>>685130569
Make sure they issue you a can of squelch. If not ask your drill sergeant for one. Make sure you refer to him as drill sergeant.
>>
The USMC sucks as for quality of life while in service. Join the Air Force if you want education and to be treated like a human rather than a bullet stopper.
>>
>>685133610
This guy's right. There are gonna be shitbags and shitbirds. But do what you have to do. And remember, before you're a marine you're an American, and before you're an American, you're a man. Always follow your conscience first. Remember, Semper Fidelis means always faithful. Most will take it as a punchline. I chose to prove the motto true. What will you choose?
>>
>>685133057
Nah it's a brilliant place with some lovely people, but it's so encrusted with fucking stupidity and blind loyalty that it's easy to see why we make the entire world simultaneously facepalm. And yeah lol, Ohio.
>>
>>685130569
Just don't be a pussy.

That includes not ruining your body trying to be tough - went 11 miles on a broken ankle in air-splint for Chesty. Now facing foot amputation and prosthesis to address pain - if you break a bone, give it time to heal.

And for God's sake, if you get 2147 for an MOS GET OUT NOW - worst job in the Corps, less than 5% reup rate. It sounds cool, but it is most definitely NOT. Never be a mechanic in a mech unit run by infantry commanders. NEVER NEVER NEVER, go tracks or tanks or artillery or anything but 2147.

Never back down to anyone you outrank, ever. Boot camp is a fucking cakewalk compared to MCT and SOI. Don't wear your blues home after graduation, it reveals you don't know anything yet.

The fleet is easier, even with field days and barracks life - don't be a fucking jackass, marry and inseminate a dependent broad just to get out of it. If you do, there's a line of Marines that will fuck your wife the instant you step on an LCAC to do a pump. Happens to EVERY FUCKING ONE OF US that has a woman we think is trustworthy, the best you can hope for is she's a sociopath who won't feel the slightest bit guilty about all the swords she swallows while you're away and therefore won't need to cry about it and beg for forgiveness.

That's about it - o yeah - and if you put your balls on another dudes face because they pass out, and your buddy takes a picture of it, you're both gay. Leave the passed out guy alone and go suck each other's cocks.
>>
File: dowk.jpg (117 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
dowk.jpg
117 KB, 401x600
>>685132845

This is so pathetic.

If you need an organization to give you meaning in a package, you left there without having any constitution in the first place besides the ability to follow orders. You (like any soldier) is part of a well funded institution that defends corporate interests by monopolizing violence at the expense of your life (and no, Haliburton or George Bush don't care about you at all).

You can continue to make make these big prideful tirades about how you're part of some elite whatever or that you're somehow superior by signing your life away on a dotted line, but plenty of us know better. You know what really means something? Having enough maturity and awareness at age 18 to realize it's not a good idea to (literally) become property of the US government under the guise of "defending our nation."

What you did takes no balls, and you're lying to yourself everyday you pretend you did something remotely honourable or even worth mentioning.

And just for the record, I was combat infantry (11B) in the US Army. I've already done all this and know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>685130569
Enjoy being a brainwashed slave for the international western terrorism. Damn how stupid people are for god's sake!
>>
>>685133793
kek
>>
>>685134460
"And just for the record, I was combat infantry (11B) in the US Army."

Of course you were tiger, ROWR!
>>
>>685132845
You're the exception. Most marines go back to civilian life and get a shit job or end up at community college and never finish
>>
File: salty.jpg (7 KB, 236x173) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
7 KB, 236x173
>>685135052

>You don't agree with me so you must be lying.

>Muh honor
>>
>>685130569
When in combat, show up and kill everything in sight. This is the only plan you need. The Army still has not figured out how to put this in a PowerPoint.
>>
>>685134460
Right, so only the dumb, disloyal merc faggots should join, huh? We need better people to climb the ranks and bring honor back to the service. But sure, your way is better. You get to be nihilistic and cynical while the U.S. burns around us.
>>
>>685132845

Lol faggot tries to prove how tough and macho he is by admitting he bawls his eyes out over something dumb.
>>
>>685135176

It takes a kind of butthurt only "combat army" can summon to assume this means I was suggesting you were lying.

I suppose since you figured out your "anti-property" stance years after you made the same mistake, there will be a delay between your understanding of what I said to you and when I said it, no worries.

I'll be right here feeling sorry for you until you figure it out.
>>
>>685135439

Not sure if you noticed, but for the last 15+ years, the United States has not been sending its soldiers, marines, and airmen to "Defend" the US. They're invading a foreign country you fucking brainwashed retard.

Again, I actually served, and know 100% that what you're talking about is fucking bullshit. There's nothing honorable about shooting impoverished brown people. The invasion of Iraq was clearly a mistake, and most generals have all but admitted that.

>
I'll be right here feeling sorry for you until you figure it out.

Please spare me. Not sure if you're the brainwashed guy defending their marine corps enlistment but, if you were, save the "being sorry" for yourself.
>>
>>685135447
No, showing emotion because of achievement or glory or making it through a rite passage is human.

You sound like you've never achieved anything, and I mourn for you.
>>
>>685134460
>And just for the record, I was combat infantry (11B) in the US Army.

Typical, always did hate Army trash. Walk into basic training and from day one you are treated like CO pretty much, and then talk a bunch of shit how "army strong" you are when you never had the real experience of having dirt rubbed in your face.

As for all you corporate america mumbo jumbo, congratulations, you have come to realize what basically everyone in armed services comes to accept at some point or another. Doesnt change the fact that you walk out with tons of more life skills, maturity, and basically a fat IOU note from the government that grants you a lot of benefits when you get out (which is why most people join in the first place). There is always the possibility of getting injured or suffering psychologically but hey its a risk/reward ratio
>>
>>685135960

>You sound like you've never achieved anything, and I mourn for you.

Neither did the faggot who was crying about his enlistment.

Again (for the third time), I was an 11B. As in, boots on the fucking ground. I don't delude myself into thinking this was "a rite of passage" or "glory" or even an achievement.
>>
>>685130569
>give some helpful advice
kill yourself now
>>
File: over_your_head.jpg (75 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
over_your_head.jpg
75 KB, 407x405
>>685132064
>On /b/
>Expecting reaction to something relatively intellectual
>>
>>685131987
fgt
>>
>>685136226

>Typical, always did hate Army trash

And what brainwashed marine retard wankfest would be complete without some good ol' fashion branch bashing? Let's keep the old rivalry alive by completely neglecting my point and strawmanning every American soldier as "trash."

So the Rangers that stormed Normandy before the Marines even got there - were they typical
army trash?

>As for all you corporate america mumbo jumbo, congratulations, you have come to realize what basically everyone in armed services comes to accept at some point or another.

So you admit you're basically killing / signing your life away for corporate interests, but simultaneously pretend that this is some glorious and noble thing? You can't have both.

Well, maybe you can. Cognitive dissonance seems to be a pretty recurrent thing for you.

>Doesnt change the fact that you walk out with tons of more life skills, maturity, and basically a fat IOU note from the government that grants you a lot of benefits when you get out (which is why most people join in the first place).

Or you can earn those things by working hard, being aware of your surroundings, getting an education, and not being a brainwashed bullet-catcher.
>>
>>685135915

Awww snookums, it's OK. I don't need to defend my enlistment, but I also don't need to denigrate it with daily kos talking points.

I left due to the bureaucracy and I had lost all respect for the CIC... but I don't regret my experiences and relationships or serving.

If I were to say anything to someone joining now, instead of 'join UNICEF or the Peace Corps', I would say that a nice 2-3 year commitment to Uncle Sam may get you killed, but you'll establish lifelong family level relationships that are worth risking your life for.

I'm an American Marine Corps veteran whose only real use for "nations" is so we can create teams for the olympics... I am an athiest, and I served out of a belief in our system of representative democracy and our bill of rights.

It's not perfect, but it's the best in the world, and if my CO knocked on my door today and said "You're needed, your family can stay in your home while you're away" and my SGLI went from 100K - 500K, I'd go in a heartbeat, just to be back with my brothers again.

I suspect by your pedantic and preening posts that you are a selfish assbag, and therefore got nothing from your enlistment.

I will feel sorry for you a little longer now.
>>
>>685133514
Jesus you're a summer fag. I can smell it on your breath from last night.
>>
>>685132845
Same for me. I enlisted when I was 18 and was infantry for now 5 years. Best friends ive ever had, craziest times ive ever had and I wouldnt change it for the world. Also most of the people on 4chan are cucks and furries so fuck their oppionion. Do what you want.
>>
File: image.gif (981 KB, 390x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
981 KB, 390x213
>>685136802
trying this hard to prove you served in the marines
>>
File: 1461253531024s.jpg (2 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1461253531024s.jpg
2 KB, 124x124
You've really fucked up, whats your MOS you fucking boot?
>>
>>685136249
I'm not one for jingoism, I'm not one for imperialism, I'm not one for blindly following orders. I was bitter once too. I take my oath more seriously than I did when I was in. I can't convince you that what you did was glorious or worthy, but if you did it with the intent of protecting Americans (not corporations) you have done more than most. Don't sink into apathy. Is the system broken? Fix it. Vote. Run for office at the local level. Serve in a jury. Become involved with your church and community. Don't isolate yourself. Make the uniform mean something again.
>>
File: 1463363443040.gif (973 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1463363443040.gif
973 KB, 300x196
>>685136802

You are so out of touch I'm beginning to think you never actually served.

>would say that a nice 2-3 year commitment to Uncle Sam may get you killed, but you'll establish lifelong family level relationships that are worth risking your life for.

First of all, if you say something like this, your life must be pretty meaningless to throw away for friendships that could easily be made in other circumstances that don't require signing your life away.

Secondly, every enlistment is a mandatory 8 years. It's been this way since like 2008. There's no such thing as a 2-3 year commitment any more.

> pedantic

You don't know what this word means. You might want to look it up, unless you're using it ironically.

>I admit I did nothing more than kill people to defend corporate interests
>I cried my eyes out when I finished my enlistment
>If they offered me 500k I'd go in a heartbeat
>"You're selfish"

This speaks for itself.

>I will feel sorry for you a little longer now.

You are a very small minded and pathetic person - which is exactly why you joined the Marines in the first place. It became your life, which has been wasted. You can talk all day about how honorable or glorious or what an achievement it was for you to sign your life away, but it's only meaningful to you because you couldn't find meaning in life outside of the neat little package the marines gave you. You don't have to feel sorry for me, because I was big enough to see that the sacrifice I made wasn't much of a sacrifice at all. Nor will I define my entire life against what I did years ago. I grow and learn everyday, which is something that you seem incapable of doing as your entire development has been stunted so long as you define it against some bullshit propaganda meaning that was delivered to you at (literally) the cost of your life.

Be proud of yourself. When you're an old man who is dying alone, surrounded by nothing but that thing you did once, tell yourself it was worth it.
>>
>>685130569
Thanks for your sacrifice and future service. Don't let people discourage you, there's always fighting between the branches of the military. "lol jarheads" "lol chair force" "lol grunts" it's all the same.
>>
>>685137476

I don't need to prove it, I actually did it.

Tell me, what would a butthurt ex-"combat army" chanfag need as proof anyway?

I'd say the fact that my posts are 10x more awesome than yours is proof enough, but since Marines are 100x more awesome than soldiers, I can see the reason for doubt.
>>
>>685137476

He has to do this for himself in order to prove to himself that his big great honorable glorious signing of his worthless life away was worth it.
>>
>>685134496
Yeah because you know exactly what its like huh keyboard warrior? I bet youre fuckin vegan too.
>>
>>685132615
>why not have some fun and kill them

That there myrmidon.
>>
>>685130569
Just don't be a fucking bitch dude. Man the fuck up do what you're told and make sure you scream when you're supposed to and you'll be fine.
>>
File: beeb peen.jpg (349 KB, 1221x1920) Image search: [Google]
beeb peen.jpg
349 KB, 1221x1920
>>685130569
Americans.

Willing to bravely drop bombs from 1000s of ft in the air across a frozen river to kill your infant toddlers & women and elderly.

In their sleep.

On Christmas.

Or Ramadan.

Or Hanukkah.

Or Qwanzaa.

Or Samhain.

Totally not kidding.

We do it everyday.
>>
>>685136730
Aw, did I make the poor little solider upset? It's ok, I hear you qualify for a medal for standing up to the big bad marine bullies.

Go google "Battle of Chapultepec", if you want to see how useless the army infantry is compared to the marines.

I don't want to hear your "hur you kill for others selfish needs". Yes I have had to kill. Oddly when some stupid sand nigger shoots at you and your partners, you may have to defend yourself. I still think about how close I was to losing my life on several occasions, and I have to hear from some pussy army fag "hurr you kill cause you are evil and brainwashed". No, I kill cause my life or my partner's life was in danger.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 720x960
>>685137476
Since I'm feeling generous I'm gonna throw you a bone. Here's my proof.
>>
>>685137709

Just because you don't know what pedantic means doesn't mean I don't.

I enlisted a long time ago, and don't regularly call my recruiters to see what changed, but I was under the impression that there are still 2 and 3 year enlistments (with the requisite IAR commitment) available for the Army.

"I grow and learn every day" HA HA HA... To quote Homer 'You're serious, LET ME LAUGH EVEN HARDER'
>>
>>685130569
Yeah, after Paris, everyone else in the armed forces hates you and everyone not in them can't stand to be around you, and surprise, it turns out, it is actually not because they're jealous of your awesomeness. Have fun while you're in, because the rest of your life will be a fucking mess.
>>
>>685137685

You live in a bubble if you think that any of those things are going to affect meaningful change.

No, it's not "apathy" or "cynicism," it's just called awareness of the world around you. Take a class in sociology and then come back and try to explain to me how much voting in your demographic or running for office actually matters (spoiler alert - it doesn't).

At the end of the day, these institutions (the military, the government, academia, the church, etc. ) all over-promise and under-deliver. The reason is because their power, funding, and existence are totally contingent on people being invested in them. They want true believers. If you want to fall for it because it makes you feel good or because you can't find meaning outside of them, that's fine. But I was already there and I now know better.
>>
>>685136730
So the Rangers that stormed Normandy before the Marines even got there - were they typical
army trash?

I think it's safe to say they were Power Rangers.
>>
>>685138166
Timestamp faggot. Get your stock shit out of here.
>>
1) Don't get any tattoos that will keep you from getting a real job when you get out.
2) Don't get married until you've been through at least one deployment.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 720x960
In case you faggots need any more proof. Full gear ready to go. Semper Fi!
>>
>>685138166
Fuck me, a bullet could only improve that face.
>>
>>685137806

So cringy.

See this OP? This is your life for the next 8 years. This attitude will be your boss, be the person sleeping in the cot next to you, and will be the only person to talk to for some of the toughest times of your life. The only advice, solution, or insight you'll get is to flex and grunt your way through every problem in some ultimate machismo dickwaving philosophy of life.

When you see yourself as a hammer, you see every problem as a nail.
>>
>>685138376

>image.jpg

its not him.
>>
>>685138224
No I don't live in a bubble. And I've taken sociology classes. It's bullshit. What we need is people to assert their rights and learn how to use the courts. That is the only way we can get out of this mess. Stop being a defeatist. Tell me, what is your solution?
>>
>>685138166

How about get in uniform and shave you fucking shitbag.
>>
>>685138453
You better fucking apologize. If it wasn't for the USMC putting their ass on the line you all would be speaking fucking Sputnik
>>
>>685138135
And thats the shit people never understand. When we leave the wire, we arent thinking "FOR AMERICA!!". We just want to get back to the wire with everyone in tact. We start shooting because we were shot at and we het a little blood thirsty when one of our guys gets shot. We dont do it for america, we do it for our brothers.
>>
>>685138586
I am in uniform dumbass
>>
>>685138135

Again, thank you for proving my point.

When you see yourself as a hammer, you see every problem as a nail.

Also, cut out this whole "I KILLED BECAUSE I HAD TO" horseshit. Nobody forced you to sign up. You signed up (by your own admittance) because you had nothing to live for. Now you're creating this narrative for yourself like your some kind of great hero.

Also, the whole talking to me like a baby thing is so cringy.
>>
>>685138437

>>cringy

So you don't know what pedantic OR cringy means?

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!

"SEE OP, MARINES DON'T RESPECT YOUR FEELS"

Yah, cringy... ha ha ha
>>
>>685138166
The fuck second hand store did you buy that from?
>>
>>685138389
Semper Time Stamp, faggot, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>685138389
Ah shit man, stop. Youre making us look like shit now.
>>
>>685138200

>"I grow and learn every day" HA HA HA... To quote Homer 'You're serious, LET ME LAUGH EVEN HARDER'

That does sound like something a marine would laugh about. Why grow and learn everyday when you could just be told exactly what to think and feel from you DI?

>I enlisted a long time ago, and don't regularly call my recruiters to see what changed, but I was under the impression that there are still 2 and 3 year enlistments (with the requisite IAR commitment) available for the Army.

I'm very aware of the fact that you didn't know this, which is why I pointed it out and why I really question whether or not you actually served. This is common knowledge.

>Just because you don't know what pedantic means doesn't mean I don't.

You clearly don't know what it means, unless you just felt like using it incorrectly.

Please, go stare at your medals and feel better about yourself you pathetic fucking loser.
>>
>>685138650

>>We dont do it for america, we do it for our brothers.

God damn right.
>>
Don't get married. Don't get a girl pregnant. Don't end up with a dependa.
>>
>>685138629

>Iraq and other sand nigger countries
>average IQ of 87
>small populations compared to the US
>Some countries like Iraq who had barely 1% of the United States economy at the time, worse off now
>ever being a threat to the red white and blue

Nah. Kissinger was right.
>>
File: 1461784773368.jpg (22 KB, 639x621) Image search: [Google]
1461784773368.jpg
22 KB, 639x621
>>685130931
>pic related
>>
>>685139012
Are you one of those cunts who goes around ripping burning and/or upside down flags away from the people performing the act because you fought for their rights?
>>
0543 here marine sniper
1986 to 1990
The best thing you can do for yourself!
OORAH
Semper FI
>>
File: 1458932751283.jpg (28 KB, 491x327) Image search: [Google]
1458932751283.jpg
28 KB, 491x327
>>685137709
Now that's what I call AUTISM

8 year contracts are for graduates of ROTC. Enlistment contracts can go for 3+ years depending on branch and MOS/Training time.

I don't know what happened to you in your sad life, but I hope it gets better somehow.
>>
>>685138548

>And I've taken sociology classes. It's bullshit.

You clearly didn't fucking learn anything.

>Suggests joining a church, voting, or running for office will change things.
>Me: Hey that won't actually change anything"
> Stop being a defeatist

>Tell me, what is your solution?

Depends on what problem you're talking about. Do I believe in a massive grassroots movement that will fix the gubment? No, I'm simply not that naive.
>>
>>685138753

Yeah, so I guess you're on a shaving profile, "dumbass?"

I guess they let you have beards and moustaches now, but as a marine you clearly already knew that.
>>
>>685139009

>> something a Marine would laugh at
Situational awareness, though hast none. You're perfect for the Army.

What does "pedantic" mean in your world? Please tell us so we can all redefine it so you can argue substantively instead of pretending you know what words mean.

In the world of contemporary English, you are one of the most preening, pedantic whiners I've ever come across.

Keep learning and growing there.
>>
>>685130946
2671 here.
Not all of us are stupid. I'm in a very nice POG job, sitting behind a desk and getting people killed from half a world away. Never been deployed and probably won't unless I re-enlist.
>>
>>685139360

>8 year contracts are for graduates of ROTC. Enlistment contracts can go for 3+ years depending on branch and MOS/Training time.

No, that isn't true. A contract for an enlisted soldier is an automatic eight years. They did it to combat that draft, which is how people now get "stop-lost."

I know you love calling names and flexing and grunting your way through arguments because you were literally a professional retard, but look it up. A lot of enlisted people don't read their contracts so they don't know about it, but it's always an 8 year contract.
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1242x1320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1242x1320
>wear cousins uniform
>get free shit
>win without the brainwashing and throwing my life away
>>
>>685139770

That's against the law.

Also, you're still out of uniform.
>>
>>685139770

How many people have you killed with that sharpie?
>>
>>685139527

>Situational awareness, though hast none. You're perfect for the Army.

Says the guy who didn't know enlistments were a mandatory 8 years.

Please keep name calling though. It's funny watching you use words you don't understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>685139869
Never been called out on it. Am i out of uniform now bitch boy?
>>
>>685139770
The flak vest isn't part of the uniform unless your post is under attack or you're deployed, you fucking idiot. If you go out in the public like that you'll get hammered by stolen valor watchdogs before you can even blink.

Also
>Beard

You are the most retarded.
>>
>>685139918
Too many to count scrub
>>
>>685139770
You might even get chosen to win a free public beheading or shooting as you piss in your cousin's camo & mewl "I'm not really a soldier! Please don't kill meee!" while IS mohammed and his cousins mohammed & mohammed laugh.
>>
Just fucking be a human and grow shit to survive, don't take pride in ruining other people's lives just because you rely on Big Brother to watch over and guide you. Also you are all being replaced by flying robots
>>
>>685140075
>>685140109
Damn all I hear is butthurt marines who wasted a good decade of their life while I reap the benefits a
>>
>>685140035

Lol sergeant doughnut right there.
>>
>>685139360

Mr. Combat Infantry is trying to play smart b/c he knows about the 4 year IAR period at the end of a standard 4yr AD/Reserve enlistment.

I'm pretty sure the Army still does 2 and 3 year terms with an equivalent IAR follow up, but I didn't join the army. Just relying on the occasional scuttlebutt from parents I run across. It's possible I'm misremembering or just wasn't paying attention, but you know, part of being an 11B is keeping a detailed account of every branch's enlistment terms and thinking you're smart by failing to specify why each contract is "8 years".

I might just ask a recruiter across from the Starbucks about it if I have time, but I won't be losing sleep over it...

Unlike Combat Army Steve 11b who clearly wants me to respect his feelings.
>>
>>685139766
IRR doesn't count cucklord.
>>
>>685140075
Stolen Valor Watchdogs. My fucking sides. That sounds like a homoerotic manga cartoon. Which now that i think about it, is the perfect description for the Army experience.
>>
>>685131741
>>685134254
>Brilliant place.
>Lovely people.
>Their country.

Nice try, Europoor.
>>
When you hit the fleet go up to your seniors and tell them to go fuck themselves they will respect your bravery and treat you as one of their own
>>
Good for you anon. I'm leaving for army basic in 2 months. Cav Scout reporting in
>>
>>685140109
I am an Australian civilian. My only loyalty is the shitpost. Semper shitpost motherfucker.
>>
>>685139943

>>mandatory 8

The more you repeat this, the more I doubt YOU...

Primarily because you continuously repeat it without explaining where the additional 4 years come from.

I really don't think YOU know. Keep proving it snowflake.
>>
>>685130569
Be loud when you get off the bus. Dont try to be anything special. Just stay in the middle of the pack somewhere. Always go to chapel on sundays even if you are not religious. Just to get a break. Actually READ the ucmj so you know what your rights are. What MOS?
>>
>>685130569
You're gonna get cucked over and over again.
>>
>>685140331

Tell that to the people who got called back.

>>685140307

You can argue, flex your little nuts, and talk shit all you want about this, but you're objectively wrong. It's an 8 year commitment to join the army. You weren't even in the army, but you're sitting here trying to fucking argue about something you admittedly don't know shit about.

And I don't care if you respect my feelings. Again, you were a professional bullet catcher for a living. You did nothing of value with your life or for your country. You are too stupid to find any meaning in life, so you have to sign it away to a group who will give meaning to you at the expense of your life. Now that you're no longer in, you literally live in the shadow of "that thing I did once." Your life will continue to have no meaning outside of that commitment because you are a sad, pathetic person.

Do what you want man. Blow your fucking brains out today for all I care (since marines are clearly 100% better than soldiers, which is why you faggots commit suicide way more often).
>>
>>685130569
Just wait to be Initiated by your Troop Master Billy.
>>
>>685140419
So you aren't a cav scout yet.
>>
>>685140778

Such vitriol from the king of feels!

Now I'm convinced, can't explain what words mean... has no confidence in their 8 year statement... calls out the suicide rate and bleats like a goats ass in the most simplistic macho language possible.

Yeah - I've always suspected there were phonies lurking on this board, but never actually fished one out myself.

Instead of feeling sorry for you, I'm gonna go throw my shoulder out patting myself on the back.
>>
DBAB, scream when you're supposed to, shut up the rest of the time, don't be friends with shitbags, don't go to medical, eat light, be the first to the bathroom, don't ever take anything personal from anyone
>>
If you miss the days when you could follow your teenage sports club to a camp, where you told yourself "it's those other guys who are gay" whilst jerking off your buddy, then you'd do perfectly fine.

If you lack any social skills, ability to research a subject or read books for that matter, the army is your new home.

If your main way to get women is to talk about fighting, guns, big machinery or tattoos, then you'll love it in the army.
>>
>>685140778
You never served bro. I never have really gotten into one of these debacles before, but you really are that kid in the back of the classroom with the fedora, black button down, dad jeans, and white new balance sneakers.

The world weeps for your sorry lonely ass.
>>
>>685141346

What do you want me to do, post up my DD214?

You guys are pathetic. The military is a fucking stupid commitment that builds itself up like a glorious institution when really it just sucks balls. Acting like I can't simultaneously know that and be a veteran is ludicrous on your part.
>>
>>685140778

C'mon - please explain how I'm wrong about the 8 year commitment? My initial enlistment was the same. I checked in once per year at MEPS.

What is "objectively wrong" about stating that an initial 4yr active duty contract includes 4 years of inactive reserve duty? Or in addition to not knowing what words mean, do you suck at basic reading comprehension too?

//llittle nuts flexed.
>>
>>685141542

At this point YOUR DD-214 is required, yes.
>>
Ex British army here 1993-2014. I enjoyed saving us marines getting themselves in the shit in tora bora because they run out of ammo shooting everything but the natives. If your going to join grow some big fuckin balls before you do we cant be there all the time to save your asses. Make sure you have your head in the game at all times otherwise you will get fucked. And just remember if you are caught you will get either head chopped off, burned alive or ripped apart by jeeps. I've seen it all.
>>
>>685131777
>Should have joined the AF. Hotter chicks

Vastly better working conditions unless you choose stupidly. Vastly better career environment. Remember most of your enlistment is spend at PEACE. Fucking choose accordingly.

Career means comfy 20 or more, then never having to work again because you were smart and BAH paid for your affordable home. Future DoD/contractor/Federal employment optional so PLAN for that from the fucking start.

Jarheads have some good jobs. So does any service. Find what those are and do NOT be impressed by infantry elitism. They need that elitism because it's the only reward for that job. Their job is necessary, but there are "many ways to serve" as the saying goes.

Your peers won't know what you need to know. Those with more applicable experience will know what you need to know. Don't be afraid to ask seniors for advice but phrase the question so you obviously THOUGHT about it. Ask officers too.

Any G.I. who won;t mentor junior troops is a piece of shit. Rank exists to accomplish the mission.

You can change jobs and branch of service after your first enlistment. STUDY. LEARN THE SYSTEM. Watch for mistakes others make and don't copy that shit. Don't hang with losers.

Retiring in your late thirties/early forties is magnificent.. You get something very rare, freedom for the last third to half of your life. Self and my retired SNCObros are living the dream.

Have a nice career. Ignore anyone who isn't currently serving or a vet regarding your career choice. Ignore trolls. LEARN.
>>
>>685141683

K. I'll just post it up with my SSN# and all the other shit on it.

>What is "objectively wrong" about stating that an initial 4yr active duty contract includes 4 years of inactive reserve duty?

That's not what you said. Your original post was:

>, I would say that a nice 2-3 year commitment to Uncle Sam may get you killed, but you'll establish lifelong family level relationships that are worth risking your life for.

Not sure if you realize this, but 4 years of active duty and 4 years of inactive reserve is not the same as "a nice 2-3 year commitment."

Keep lying to yourself though. You seem to be pretty good at it.
>>
Get your hands on a copy of "Keeping Faith: A Father-Son Story About Love and the US Marine Corps"

Read it.
>>
>>685141890

Thanks for confirming my suspicions about your ability to comprehend sentences. Such inability to reconcile my follow up posts to the initial statement, or knowing what a concession is...

I've already outed you as a fraud, so I don't feel the need to do so further. It's been fun though.

**Badges yo earned this thread**
11B Combat Army Steve 1st award
"Mandatory 8" - your battlefield callsign no doubt
Lt. Col. Feels award for learning and growing
ULTIMATE MACHISMO NUT FLEX TRASHTALKING
The 11b situational awareness award
Army enlistment archivist award

Pin them to your Class ? uniform son, you did a great jeorb!
>>
>>685142682

Dude are you mentally retarded? An eight year commitment is not "2-3 years."

You need some serious fucking help because you obviously live in a world of delusion. Sorry, but disagreeing with someone on the internet doesn't mean you "outed me as a fraud" or have any evidence that my enlistment was somehow not true.

It would be kind of sad to watch you try if you weren't so self-entitled to praise.
>>
>>685139374
I did learn something. I learned plenty. I learned that the university is geared toward leftist thought.

How do we fix the republic and restore liberty? Since a grassroots movement is out of the question, what is your solution?
>>
>>685132064
nope, off by 3
>>
>>685143022

> I learned that the university is geared toward leftist thought.

Sad.

>How do we fix the republic and restore liberty?

Again, this is an ambiguous question. Those words aren't even defined. "Fix" the republic from what? How was "liberty" compromised and how do we restore it?

For someone who talks so much shit on university and sociology as some left-wing propoganda machine, it's really shitty that you didn't learn neutral lessons like methods.
>>
>>685142989

You're lost. You're failing to acknowledge my subsequent posts.You're engaging in selective acknowledgement.

Your insults would be clever if they had any substance.

Your butthurt and desperation is so palpable I can smell it coming through my monitor.

When you ask someone if they are "mentally retarded" based on repeating statement that same person admitted may be inaccurate multiple times, YOU are the retarded one.

This is how we identify teenagers on 4chan dude. When you get a chance, do to an actual recruiter, and ask about enlistments.

I'm more convinced than ever now that you're a 15 year old teeny bopper, playing hooky and guessed your Mom's laptop password because it's probably "Steve123" or something.

You don't know how to read.
You don't know what words mean.
You don't understand how a conversation works.
You don't know what makes up a "mandatory 8 year commitment".
You are a poseur and a fraud and were outed by a 'retard'.

Go be a pretend reformed "combat infantry" vet somewhere else.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (93 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
93 KB, 400x400
>>685143754

Boy you sure showed me.
>>
>>685143588
>university and sociology as some left-wing propoganda machine

Difference anon, but he's not entirely off with that. It definitely, albeit broadly and never always, has a leftist leaning.
>>
>>685143951

I did show you. First thing you got right this thread.
>>
>>685130946
The worst part about all of that is how proud of it they are.
>>
>>685144095

Showed me what a fucking pathetic delusional asshole you are.
>>
>>685130569
native san diegan here
we hate you redneck losers (or ghetto black/brown)
i hope you fucking die in the mid east
if i see you downtown i will kill you myself
>>
>>685144316

The thing about teenagers is they can't stop themselves from being teenagers.

awwwww....
>>
>>685144039

It depends on what he means by "leftist."

It's a common ploy from the far right to dismiss things coming out of universities (like research) by claiming the institutions are "far left," but it's really a meaningless criticism. Brigham Young university is not far left. Cairn University is not far left. There are any number of institutions in academia that have rich traditions of being grounded in conservative thought - including the prestigious University of Chicago.

Also, sociology is a neutral academic discipline that has had contributors from both the right and left. To say sociology is "leftist" is not true.

Don't buy into the hype. Do your own research and draw your own conclusions.
>>
So i'm guessing most of you flag salutin' fuckers in this thread could easily suck a golfball through a garden hose. Am I right?
>>
>>685144246

As evidenced by this thread, it apparently doesn't stop after you separate.
>>
>>685143588
I never talked shit. All I said was that it was geared toward leftist thought. This isn't disputed. Conservative professors are a minority.

As to what I mean regarding how to "fix" the country, I mean how do we restore our ability to protect private property from government and corporate encroachment, how do we protect our rights to say what we want, to worship as we like, to ensure hold those in public office accountable? I hope that is more specific for you.
>>
File: haha.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>685144612

Says the guy who proudly wasted his life standing in front of people shooting at him so that Haliburton's stocks can go up .005 cents and doesn't understand "2-3" is less than "8."

Don't you have a piece of paper to cry over?
>>
Almost nobody gets recalled so that 8-year "commitment" is BS in the real world except for Desert Shield/Storm and a very few exceptional other individual instances. Every G.I. knows this.

A two-year contract (yes, it carries six wildly unlikely possible years) is not much use since it takes longer than that to get good at anything. Four or six year AD makes more sense from a career POV.

Guard and Reserve can be hard to get into unless someone dies of old age but are often very good jobs. It helps if you have bros are already in the unit you join. That way when slots open you can move faster.

FWIW I've never known a Coastie to transfer to the Air Force. Plenty from other services though. Coastie life and training is respected. Haven't served with them but there must be a reason they aren't easy to get into besides the small population.
>>
>>685144531
You won't kill anyone.
>>
>>685145060

I've addressed this non-point twice.

I will not address it again.

I know being 15 sucks, but believe me, it gets better once you don't have to have the bum outside the pac n sac buy your cigarettes.
>>
File: 1463490891429.jpg (61 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1463490891429.jpg
61 KB, 800x820
>>685130569
Must feel bad
>>
>>685138166
Fake
>saw this on a different thread
>>
>>685145060
It's silly to care about Halliburton. It doesn't affect your functional world. It just shows up on the news.

BTW contract jobs with Halliburton and KBR (who built many Nam bases as Brown and Root) can be tasty too. The world runs on money and war. Career(s) in related fields can be quite nice. Instead of thinking like children, get real and get real early!

Fuck idealism. Pay me. Modern war is very low risk. Check the stats and take my word for nothing.
>>
>>685131987
Dirty pog lover
>>
americans are really dangerous
they will crush you with theyr weight
>>
File: 1417286764964.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1417286764964.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>685130569
Kill yourself.
>>
>>685145014

> All I said was that it was geared toward leftist thought. This isn't disputed

I think you'll find that this is very much disputed contingent on who you ask. A lot of people in the far right won't dispute it because many lack firsthand experience with universities.

>As to what I mean regarding how to "fix" the country....I hope that is more specific for you.

A lot of this is still very ambiguous, but I'll still do what I can to answer it.

>I mean how do we restore our ability to protect private property from government and corporate encroachment

When you word it this way, you're not actually saying anything. It's not debating semantics, it's that you're literally repeating meaningless phrases and assuming that you're communicating information. For instance, to say there is a need to "restore our ability to protect private property from government and corporate encroachment" assumes there was a time in history where there was minimal compromised ability to protect private property.

Sounds to me like the answer you're looking for (in your case) is to build stronger and centralized militias.

>how do we protect our rights to say what we want, to worship as we like,

You can already do this. This right hasn't been compromised.

>to ensure hold those in public office accountable?

That's a different story. You honestly need a new system because a republic isn't going to work for this goal.
>>
>>685145623

Good luck getting through.

He's in the middle of a self-righteous teeny bopper fit. He may resort to telling you all about the military contracting biz since he's so up-to-speed on length of enlistment.
>>
>>685145188

>Almost nobody gets recalled so that 8-year "commitment" is BS in the real world except for Desert Shield/Storm and a very few exceptional other individual instances. Every G.I. knows this.

>The 8 year commitment is BS.
>I admit that there is an 8 year commitment, but there is no 8 year commitment
>There's an 8 year commitment but there's not an 8 year commitment because most people don't get called back, so it's not an 8 year commitment to most people, only the few that get called back.

Would you fucking listen to yourself dude. Acting like you can wash your hands of this discussion as if you've proven your point when really all you've proven is what a incompetent retard you are.

Argue it all you want, you're objectively wrong and this has already been illustrated. You can be a marine about it and refuse to admit your wrong like the pigheaded bulletcatching scumbag you are, but it doesn't change the fact that 2-3 years is not 8 years.

It's a shame you didn't die in that war because I knew plenty of marines who were way better than you who did.
>>
>>685130946
okay, I'm not usually a spelling Nazi but you actually managed to spell 'intelligently' wrong as you were trying to criticise other people for being stupid.
>>
>>685145623

I wasn't talking to a person who was a contractor. Your post indicates a degree of sincerity in recognition of what war is and your motives are profit. The person I was talking to has tons of delusions that he was doing something noble and deserves a gigantic pat on the back for his great sacrifice.

Apples to oranges.
>>
>>685146314

Intelligibly =/= intelligently.

Please, go back to not being a spelling Nazi because you clearly fucking suck at it.

Seriously, this thread is crawling with retards. I guess I shouldn't expect any different from a thread boasting about marine enlistment.
>>
>>685146288

It's hilarious to watch your teenaged ass respond to not me.

I agree with what he says, but your not responding to the person who gave you your internet beatdown.

My face is numb from laughing at your stupid 15 year old ass.

More evidence that you have no ability to follow a conversation.
>>
>>685145831
Although I do believe that a stronger, more educated, and more organized militia is necessary to secure a physical check against government, I do not believe that it can do more than that. I believe we need to learn how to use common law courts and the sheriffs to enforce law and protect individual liberty.

What do you think about that?
>>
File: thinkingfyi.jpg (86 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [Google]
thinkingfyi.jpg
86 KB, 1000x762
I have no idea what is going on in this thread, but this angry feud fascinates me.

Keep going.
>>
>>685146769

lololololollo u r 15 year old kid olololololol behold my intranet beet downs
>>
>>685146915

Behold indeed!
>>
>>685146889

Well I'm not an anti-federalist / libertarian so I'm not interested in a country that runs this way.
>>
>>685146889

Well the south had the some of the best military minds during the civil war. They did very well but lacked the resources to win.

There's not such thing as being too prepared for war.
>>
>>685147086

Never mind, I'm a retard that cant read right.
>>
>>685147022

I am super great marine guy. 55 years ago, I signed my name on the dotted line and signed my meaningless life away. My candy ass got exposed to a big tough drill instructor (who yelled and swore at me!). They taught me how to shoot guns, and me and my buddies went to fight in a war. We shot brown people and they shot back. Sometimes we'd hit them, sometimes they'd hit us.

I am entitled to all of your praise and admiration for this great sacrifice on my part. I cried my eyes out like the pathetic little bitch that I am when I separated, even though my entire narrative is couched in this ultimate masculine nut-flexing grunting machismo nonsense. Even though I have no idea how long a mandatory enlistment is and think all Army soldiers are "trash," I can easily identify people who are pretending to be soldiers online by the fact that they disagree with me.

Please - join with me in the sucking the great military dick of how great I am for signing up in a war. We need more hero worship of American troops for our awesome sacrifice of invading the middle east and waging war with the Flintstones.
>>
>>685140364
Fucking roasted him lmao
>>
>>685147643

Wow, you are clearly so great. People who disagree with you must just be concerned with their own feelings. You should totally talk to them like babies through onomatopoeias to prove how much more mature you are then they are.
>>
>>685138759
Faggot who's prob never seen a day in combat acting like he is leagues smarter than anyone else. I can pretty much guarantee you that the guys that I've dealt with would have had no problem killing you, your family, and everyone down the line as far as they can find if they had the opportunity, and would have celebrated afterward. So don't sit there and act like America is just sending troops to go and pick fights with people. There are people in this world who would love to see America and Americans burn alive simply for being christian.

I talk to you like you are a baby cause you are acting like one. "derppy derp you had nothing to live for, you signed up cuse you are a failure" typical edgy teenage bullshit. I doubt you actually served.
>>
>>685148022

Awww, Stevie the awmee guy got his wittle feewings hurt..

You just cannot deal with the fact that I am so much greater than you and you are clearly 14. You never served. I know this because I was a marine - and a great one.
>>
I'm planning on joining the core as well, what's a good military job?
>>
>>685147643

My life story!

I don't know how you think this is undoing any damage you've already done to yourself.

Teens with mommy's laptop - mission: SELF-DESTRUCTION
>>
>>685147079
I understand, but thanks for your perspective. Obligatory "you're a fag for not agreeing with me!" this is 4chan afterall. But thabks for the discussion.
>>
>>685148222

Oh get over yourself you pathetic piece of shit. I'm not acting like I'm smarter than anybody - it's just stupid to sell your soul and identity to the united states military and then expect a fucking pat on the back for it. This post wreaks of your small minded view of the world - as if it takes balls to fucking point a gun at somebody and shoot them.

And yes, America is sending troops to pick fights with people. The fact that you don't recognize this shows that you know nothing about this and are a brainwashed piece of human garbage who would happily kill for whatever merger paltry the government would give you for it.

It's not that I'm just smarter than you, I'm actually better than you.

And yes, I did serve. 11B. I was honorably discharged in 2009. And no, I don't make it out like I was a fucking hero for what I did, because I'm clearly not a worthless fuckstick like you and the other people on this board who objectively had nothing to live for besides what little value the US government could give them.

You bemoan people who "would love to see Americans burn for being christian" when you actually went to another country and killed people for being Muslim.

You are a waste. You are the worst kind of stupid and deserve to die.
>>
>>685148271

Now you're just responding to yourself.

samefaggery detected.
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>685148868

Marines - known for their intelligence.
>>
>>685148973

You are expending so much energy desperately trying to recover your fragile self-esteem after a "55+" Marine proved without even intending to that you're a basement dwelling, samefagging charlatan and you truly believe *my* intelligence is suspect?

Never underestimate the hubris of teenagers with a dailykos and motherjones super account.

I don't normally invoke him, but Jesus Christ!
>>
>>685147086
Yes, but what I am saying that without the courts and lawful ways to enforce the law, the militia is nothing but a blunt instrument. Both the rifle and the pen are necessary.
>>
>>685148793
>And yes, I did serve. 11B. I was honorably discharged in 2009.

No you didn't and no you weren't. We've already established you are 15, and still sucking your Momma's teats.
>>
>>685148793
>College educated, working on masters
>Wife and kid
>Own my own house and 3 acres of land

I have a lot to live for actually. And military helped me tremendously in getting these things. You need to get over your "durr I'm better than you" bullshit. And just because you know how to spit out company names doesn't prove you actually served. And if you did, you just sound like the type of person who didn't get much out of serving other than wasting their term and now pouts how evil and greedy the government is.
>>
>>685148793

Myrmidons were legendary greek soldiers led by Achilles, they did whatever they told, killed whoever Achilles commanded, and did not care one bit. They had no autonomy over themselves.

Myrmidon comes from the word myrmex, which means Ant. They were Ant drone soldiers. Keep in mind that they were also created out of ants.

How anyone can surrender their life to the government, while having people like Kissinger laugh at you as "pawns for foreign policy" (in his own words) is beyond me.

I do have sympathy for the people though. Despite the weird circumstance, I still think US Military is one of the most ethical military today.
>>
>>685149638
The U.S. military/intel community has a higher level of whistleblowers and watchdogs than most others in the world. We do have hearts and minda of our own.
>>
>>685149283
>>685149445

Says the guy who has typed more posts about this than I have.

Anyway, I'm going to leave to go to work in an actual job that requires brains (as in, not catching bullets).

Like the AF dude said earlier, Infantry and combat arms usually have this elitist pride because it's ALL that job leaves you with (besides maybe a broken body).

>>685149484

>College educated, working on masters
>Wife and kid
>Own my own house and 3 acres of land

What do you want, a fucking cookie? Also, boasting about having a wife and a kid as if that's an accomplishment shows your low standards. Also, a bachelors degree is practically worthless contingent on what it's in (and a masters typically isn't much better). Anyone can own a house and land. The fact that you would lobby these things as if they something that give your life value is pathetic and just proves my original point. In fact, most people on this planet have those things and don't need the "military to help them tremendously" obtain them in the process. You just do because you're obviously stupid as fuck and have nothing to offer this world, which is why you appeal to these underwhelming "accomplishments" as reasons to live.

I don't need to get over anything. What you need to get over is this "holier than thou" mantra of American hero worship for being a soldier once. You (or I) are not fucking special because we served. You (and I) do not get some kind of moral high ground simply for serving in the military. Most importantly, plenty of us who were in saw it for what it was and already possessed the intelligence, maturity, and dedication to succeed in life without it. You pretend to know about my enlistment from a couple 4chan paragraphs all you want.

You are pathetic and your entire life is built off of the profits of crime, greed, and murder. I'm sure it doesn't bother you one bit because you clearly cannot think for yourself and - once again - you have nothing to live for.
>>
>>685148793
Shut up, the only thing you serve are tables at dennys for your night job. No one who I worked with spews out your edgy 15 year old nonsense. You don;t even sound like you finished high school, so quit your yammering until you have something somewhat intelligent to say.
>>
>>685139209
God damn right.
>>
>>685150472

Ironically coming from the person who refuses to admit 3 < 8.

And I actually have several degrees while working a job much too difficult for someone like you. Have fun collecting your pension for the rest of your life while complaining about how hard you worked for it.
>>
>>685150365
>Says the guy who has typed more posts about this than I have.

Can't read. Can't count either. I'm impressed.

And claims to have a job - so an illiterate 15 year old who can't count has a job? Yeah, and he was 11b and discharged in 2009 too after his "8 year mandatory commitment" of which he knows nothing about what that means.

Sure samefag, you go to that job and you be the best you that you can be! We're all rooting for you.
>>
>>685150618

And again you respond to not me.

You're pathetic - you can't even tell who's talking to you.

ha ha ha....
>>
>>685150807
>>685150956

Samefag.
>>
>>685150365

/thread

This dude pretty much owned all the gung-ho motards in this thread over and over. Quite entertaining. Thanks anon.
>>
>>685151031

Yes. Yes you're right. Not sure what you think that establishes.
>>
>>685151200

Complimenting yourself doesn't mean you "owned" anything.

It means you're a self-flagellating retard.
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.