Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

why not vote for Donald Trump?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18
File: 1462339136212.jpg (92 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1462339136212.jpg
92 KB, 1200x800
why not vote for Donald Trump?
>>
Because he wants the UK to stay with the non democratic European Union
>>
niggers and faggots wont vote for trump
>>
>>685094951
I'm considering it if it means he'll change child support laws to require a mandatory paternity test before any payments are made.
>>
File: 1462058174538.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462058174538.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>685095576
did he actually say that? i hang on the man's every word but that seems very fair and balanced
>>
>>685095700
I didn't say he said it, I said IF he said it.
Then again, most politicians are full of shit.
>>
>>685094951
Because he's a thin-skinned beta-male cuck.
>>
File: 936full-ivanka-trump.jpg (484 KB, 936x1296) Image search: [Google]
936full-ivanka-trump.jpg
484 KB, 936x1296
>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right anon?"
>>
>>685094951
he changes his positions too often
I don't know if he's mussolini or a manchurian dem. candidate
>>
>>685094951
Because he is a narcissistic twat and compulsive liar.
>>
>>685095992
What's wrong with her nose ?
>>
Because he seems not there mentally
>>
>>685096336
Squidward
>>
>>685096210
what has he lied about, specifically?
>>685096131
that's funny because he is fairly transparent and anything you want to know about the man is a click away on google.
why does he want to make america great again? i can't scarcely imagine why he would put the effort into all of this... but i applaud him for it nonetheless

he is a true hero
>>
>>685095038
I find it hilariously ironic that England is considering leaving the EU after they fought hard to convince Scotland to stay in the UK.
>>
File: 1449722586716.jpg (99 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
1449722586716.jpg
99 KB, 500x595
do you guys still think he'll build a wall?
>>
>>685096642
He better or one term only.
>>
>>685096416
I think he's lying about how much money he has. Seeing as he doesn't release his tax returns, which every politician does.

You can't find that in google.

But more importantly for me:
Also on abortion. First he is against it, then exceptions, then he is for it.
Women are not going to vote for him anyway, why not just say it's wrong. It's literally murdering a baby for fucks sake.
Things like that.
>>
>>685096642
i dont think his vision of the wall will come true
it just doesnt make any sense
>>
>>685096824
>which every politician does.
they haven't. clinton was famous for taking awhile to release all his shit and even then they were "partial returns" lmao.. what is he hiding? and where?
>>
>>685096416
The most recent was his lies about him not calling media posing under another name as his "PR guy".
>>
>>685096740
but objectively, do you think a wall will stop all the shit that he says it will? furthermore do you even comprehend the amount of money that YOUR country will have to 'invest' in building it? it's fucking ridiculous, not to even mention you don't have the existing infrastructure to even reach the places where you would have to build the wall
>>
>>685096824
>literally killing a baby
you say that like its a bad thing
>>
>>685097138
>posing as yourself
how is that lying?
>>
I find it funny for the people who are voting for trump. because if he gets into power, people will realize that he will only put that power to take more money from the people and wont care about the people and when those people are kicked from there house's. He will promote violence. people will take there guns, there will be more shootings and the America that only American's think is so great will because a war zone. you may think he's a man of the people but he's really a man for himself.
>>
File: 1462557173584.jpg (452 KB, 1000x1779) Image search: [Google]
1462557173584.jpg
452 KB, 1000x1779
>mfw someone commented my MAGA hat today
>mfw she was """latina"""
>>
>>685097722
you realize that he has more money than obama.. right? obama is not a billionaire.. not even close.

so what is trump going to do to "extort" money from the very people he is promising to represent? you don't seem to have thought this through anon...

try again
>>
>>685096824
Fucking logic.png...
Abortion is not murdering a baby, about 30% of pregnancies end with a spontaneous abortion anyway and just because something has the potential to become a human being does not it is a human being.
The fucking baconburger you are stuffing in your mouth while commenting shit in your basement has the potential to become shit(unless you vomit it up beforehand), does not mean you are eating shit...
>>
>>685097448
He lied on air when people asked him if it was him.
>>
>>685097964
how do you know he lied? where is the proof?
>>
>>685097936
And then you have to consider the large abount of mental degenerates and malformed babies that are born, which we can detect already in the womb and you could choose not to bring another mouth-breather into this world...
>>
File: Ivanka Trump17.jpg (1 MB, 2112x3000) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka Trump17.jpg
1 MB, 2112x3000
>>
>>685098010
He was in a court case when he admitted that he used said names.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
>>
>>685097936
2 things:
It IS a human being by definition of a human being and the word 'is'.
I has 46 chromosomes. Already after the first 4 weeks it looks human, it has beginnings of arms and legs and a head formed. It is a human at an early stage in its life. That's just how it is. It's biology.

Secondly, arguing by analogy makes you a complete retard.

The 'potential' thing and arguing by analogy is literally things I've heard from liberals' mouths as an argument.
>>
Not trolling, but the man legitimately is not informed. He reminds me of the out of town upper management that visits your local workplace and "automatically knows everything"...starts dictating new rules before he even talks to anyone on the ground. He thinks that finger snapping and immediate answers outweigh insight and observation. He revels in being ignorant, and finding a person "who knows"...

If it were military, he'd be a shithead know it all pencil pusher coming in to a battle tested unit, and bitching them out for not having their shoelaces tied to protocol. He literally knows nothing about the front lines, but assumes that he can get "caught up" in two days because he's that smart...and of course he'd end up getting people killed in his ignorance.

Also, he has no humility. Not being willing to learn/assuming your opinion is the best option by default is a wonderful way to die. Try to play chess that way; assert your knowledge without being willing to learn from your opponent's moves. You will get crushed, son...and then you will get mad, and come back and make the same mistakes, and get crushed and humiliated even harder.

He embodies the adult-baby spirit of the Republican party; reductionist, anti-intellectual, leading with emotion (we'll put a boot in yer ass), divisive, and just out of touch with the modern era...it hits a high note with whites who wish it was 1956 again...but that isn't going to help us compete in the global economy.
>>
>>685094951
why the fuck is this a daily thread
>>
File: 1440384657437.jpg (201 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1440384657437.jpg
201 KB, 960x960
>mfw voting for Trump
>>
>>685094951
I am voting for trump.
>>
>>685098566
shills either trying to shill for trump
OR shills making daily threads to annoy people so they don't vote for him
either way b is 50% underage and 50% euros, so no effect whatsoever
>>
>>685097869
he's a businessman the only thing he knows is how to make money. Now yes America is trillions in debt to china and America needs to pay it back now how do you think he's going to get that money from. Do take note America is a country not a business. So if he runs the country like a business spending money on a wall and the troops guarding that wall, support the war to fight isis. where is the money going to come from and we havn't started to talk about the American people. AKA health care systems, hospitals, support for cops. tell me where is the money going to come from
>>
Because simply, I'm tired. I don't want an establishment politician sure, but not him. I'm tired of every four years a candidate coming out, not really doing anything but giving their party a superiority complex boost.

We have real problems in America, and our ego is one of them and that man is nothing but ego, we will see where he goes in the coming months as he said he will be acting more presidential but as it stands he doesn't have my vote but that's not saying he can't earn it, he just has to tone some things down, offer solutions instead of fiery rhetoric, sure it garnered a shit ton of attention but that kind of attention isn't the kind we need. So yeah, we'll see.

The two party system is a joke, and Sanders and Trump are challenging the two parties, the DNC is shitting itself over Sanders and the RNC is shitting itself over Trump and I think that is the first step in fixing some problems in our country. We all need to understand that all of the solutions aren't just coming from the right, or the left, but from a culmination and consensus of the two and everyone else in-between.

Just fuck Hillary Clinton outright. She will never have my vote. I voted for Sanders in the primary and I dont regret that, as much as any of you dislike him, he is still a better matchup than Clinton. I don't know about any of you but even if I hated Sanders I still wouldn't want Clinton anywhere near possibly ruling the free world.

>inb4 muh free things
That's not why I want him as a nominee. I stated why I want him already.

I'm just sick of people hating people.
I'm sick of people thinking that's just something that's okay to do
I'm sick of people who don't realize that's an inevitability and don't have the coping mechanisms to deal with it properly and expect everyone else to change their behavior.
I'm sick of poverty.
I'm sick of violence.
I'm sick of the human condition.

but you know fuck me right.
>>
>>685098926
>tell me where is the money going to come from
..... uh do you understand how taxes work son?
>>
File: week-6.jpg (371 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
week-6.jpg
371 KB, 750x1000
>>685098461
It is not a human being, it is a fetus, just because it has 46 chromosomes does not mean it is not mentally retarded, also, you can have down syndrome with 46 chromosomes...
Pic related - 6 week old embryo, how does that look anything human?
Arms and legs and a head - yes something an ape also has.
Neural reflex cycles arent even present untill about week 9... Jesus, get your shit straight...

Sources - a whole semester in embryology vs your high school biology...
>>
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
>>685098949
>I voted for Sanders in the primary and I dont regret that
you should regret that though. you stood in the way of REAL progress
>>
>>685099016
yes I do and im glad you said that it comes from the people
>>
>>685098926

This is all stuff that is known; Stuff that he's spoken about a lot. Just google it all.
>>
>>685099063
Forgot to drop mic...
>>
I'm canadian
>>
>>685099153
I respectfully disagree. I at the very least slowed Hillary Clinton from becoming the nominee and that's enough for me to sleep soundly at night.
>>
>>685099232
>>
>>685099232
yuck
>>685099315
and will you vote for hillary in the general to spite trump?
>>
>>685098461
Different anon, but 2 things:

1- It is not a baby, or even a human being by common definition. It's not a "being" by most understandings.

You're wrong, thats a fact. Im in med school & have a B.A. in human development.

2- If you cant understand and ses the use for analogies in an argument then you are literally either retarded or autistic. Go get cucked, fag
>>
>>685099063
>also, you can have down syndrome with 46 chromosomes...
Yeah, but that's still not a normal karyotype.

it has a head, you can clearly see hands and legs beginning to form it looks human.

It is human not only macroscopically, but the processes that will give it a human face, a human brain are 100% ongoing, you just can't see them with the naked eye.

It's also irrelevant when it stops being 'mentally retarded'. That's just the liberal arbitrary hunch to move the boundary earlier.

I've studied embryology too/actually. Which gave me an appreciation that it is almost a miracle that such a thing could even happen, such a structure.
You need a brain to have such an appreciation, you need to have built something yourself.

But you are just a drone.
>>
>>685098521
>no humility
>not able to learn
/thread
>>
>>685099596
If x is true and x is similar to y, then y is true is an argument for mental children, who can't see why it's not an argument at all.

It doesn't surprise me a med student would be convinced by it, considering all you do is learn stuff by heart.
>>
>>685099425
I hate Hillary because of her past in politics, if I am voting to spite anyone I'll vote Trump to spite Hillary, but I don't vote to spite. I vote for a reason. And as little as my vote really matters in the grand scheme of things it is still my ticket to say "I participated in democracy, I can complain now"
>>
>>685094951
I'm not drunk during the day, that's why.
>>
>>685099838
Ok, so you are literally retarded.
Thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>685099879
Heh, good response.
>>
>>685099879
>>685100119
>what is absentee voting
no you are both dumb actually
>>
>>685100091
Thanks for admitting you lost.

Also wtf is human development. Sounds like feminist theory.

Tbh, everything that's not STEM sound like that to me. I'm probably biased.
>>
/b/ is full of faggots kind of sad. Trump will win.
>>
>>685099687
Well, just because the processes are ongoing doesn't mean that they are without error and that anomalies and teratogenous incidents can not happen...

If that is an educated opinion, that abortion is wrong, then im fine with that, wont argue, it is your opinion, just as mine is pro-abortion...
Before i just assumed you were making uneducated claims...

If you don't see that there can be two sides to an argument and that every educated opinion can be a valid one, you, sir, are the drone...
>>
>>685100238
>Calls us dumb.
>Doesn't understand humour.

I could be FOR the Trumpster, who knows, I just thought the shit was funny.
>>
File: 2-saruman-palantir.jpg (19 KB, 175x181) Image search: [Google]
2-saruman-palantir.jpg
19 KB, 175x181
>mfw Trump wins in November
>>
>>685094951
My grandfather was a mexican.
>>
>>685100460
let's leave it at that
>>
File: Ted Cruise.jpg (24 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruise.jpg
24 KB, 368x368
too liberal
>>
>>685094951
cause hes not even capable enough to put together a proper speech. Literally all his speeches pander to the audiences emotions and offer no constructive way to improve the situation of America.He has no plan or at least not one that he is willing to show.Can you still trust this fucking guy? You're as dumb as fucking rocks

If trump gets elected im gonna be laughing my ass of from EU
>>
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR YOU FUCKING MORONS.

>the office of the presidency doesn't have enough power on it's own to fix the system.
>>
>>685094951
He has not made his stance clear on transsexuals
>>
>>685100949
yes he has. he said that transsexuals should be able to choose whichever bathroom the want in North Carolina and spoke out against HB1 as being government overreach.
>>
>>685100801
>candidates write speeches

I shouldn't have to ask, but you're aware they don't. Ever. Right?
>>
>>685094951
He is dirtier than any politician in office today, and that's saying a lot. He is also one of the guys bribing them for around 4 decades, so give him DIRECT access to power? No fucking way. He is more fact immune than the worse of the GOP.
>>
>>685100310
I lost because you're demonstrably retarded?

Wait, what did I lose? Is this a game? A YLYL thread? No? I guess you are literally autistic as well
>>
>>685100924

You're only half right.

The presidency doesn't have all the power to fix everything, it is The President, The House of Representatives, and the Senate.

But how do you get people in there? By voting.

It matter monumentously who is voted for to fix these things, but you have to get in all of the rest of the folk who agree with your candidate if you really want to get things done.
>>
>>685101224
Your bout with this retard is the funniest shit. May as well be a YLYL thread.

10\10
>>
>>685101224
Just fucking with you

It's all you're good for, seeing as you like analogies
AND namedropped 'I'm a medfag' as if it makes you right.
>>
>>685101295
It doesn't matter. All of your choices are co-opted by the counsel on foreign relations, regardless of party affiliation.

American politics is like professional wrestling. They pretend to hate each other when the camera is on, but as soon as it cuts off they all go have lunch together.
>>
>>685101504
It makes his argument hold a bit more weight than yours for sure.
>>
>>685094951
Because I don't want to give his bloated ego another reason to brag. Also, I travel... and I don't want people I meet outside of the USA to get another reason to laugh at me for being a US citizen.
>>
>>685101575
Ausfag here. If you told me you voted for Trump I'd give you a resounding slap on the back.
>>
>>685101563
>more weight for sure
>for sure guys
Implying he convinced you, and you didn't already agree with his position.

Why did you even respond to me, third person?
>>
>>685101554
To a degree I both agree and disagree with you but I am just going to leave it at that and lurk for awhile.
>>
>>685101882
Oh just as an outside affirmation that you're retarded, this is a public forum after all.
>>
>>685094951
lol cuz hes an idiotic liar simpleton faggot con artist with little hands

AMERICUCKS FOR TRUMP

a-a-m i great yet?
>>
>>685101575
You've been brainwashed by the liberal western media to believe the rest of the world is multicultural.

>Protip: It isn't.
>>
>>685101994
so are all politicians. yes, even bernie
>>
>>685095576
this is idiotic
part of getting taken to court for this shit already involves paternity testing you fucking idiot.
source: had my paternity test paid for by court faggot
>>
>>685095992
>i dont see you sucking my dick.
>>
>>685096131
lol
he doesnt even have positions

all the smart people i know who pro trump basically love his con job; all the dumb people ust get conned.
>>
>>685102032
>You've been brainwashed by the liberal western media
You invalidated anything you had to say with that, that is wing-nut brainwashed verbal vomit. People like you are why I ignore political talk and do research. Oh, and NO... Fox News is not a news source. It gets out of getting sued for firing anchors that refuse to lie because they are registered as an Entertainment network.
>>
because he's a loudmouth retard that claims shit he would never be able to do and is more likely to start ww3 that any other candidate, not to mention only racist or hillbillies want him to win...
>>
>>685102524
I'm an active nihilist. I want him to win too.
>>
>>685098461
consciousness vs glob of cells bb
no posting until youre deep in the science

ahehm: myelin sheathes
>>
File: 1462190697391.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1462190697391.gif
277 KB, 240x287
>>685094951
because I already voted for him 12 TIMES!
>>
>>685095992
shes not cute at all and she fucked her dad.
>>
>>685101504
>dropping "Im a medfag" as if it makes you right
>on medical issues

Ive never actually seen someone on 4chan play the "just pretending to be retarded" card. I thought that was just a joke.
>>
>>685098521
oh shit
you are the savior /b/ needs
>>
>>685098949
dude
vote sanders
if it aint moving vote hillary.
>>
>>685101504

>Dropping "I'm a medfag" doesn't make you right
>On medical issues

>Dropping "I'm a mechanicfag" doesn't make you right
>On mechanical issues

>Dropping "I'm an inventor" doesn't make you right
>About your own inventions

Because on 4chan, your PhD is about as good as a GED apparently.
>>
>>685096422
This!
>>
>>685102367

Actually, I get my news from Democracy now, because Amy Goodman has the courage to speak out against the Zionist apartheid in Israel. How about you grow the fuck up and realize the world isn't a left/right false dichotomy you fucking moron. For example, Chairman Mao, a leader of the Chinese revolution and a Marxist, spoke out against liberals. Here is an essay he wrote entitled “Combating Liberalism”, dated September 7, 1937.

>https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm
>>
File: bilderberg.jpg (2 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg.jpg
2 MB, 3434x2959
>>685102367
Actually, I get my news from Democracy now, because Amy Goodman has the courage to speak out against the Zionist apartheid in Israel. How about you grow the fuck up and realize the world isn't a left/right false dichotomy you fucking moron. For example, Chairman Mao, a leader of the Chinese revolution and a Marxist, spoke out against liberals. Here is an essay he wrote entitled “Combating Liberalism”, dated September 7, 1937.

>https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm

And yes, you have been brainwashed by a liberal media. And no, acknowledging that western media is very liberal doesn't automatically make me a Fox news viewer.
>>
>>685103014
In no situation will I ever vote for Hillary. Unless we are voting on the person who can best imitate a fish on land.

>Flip, Flop

If Bernie runs as an independent I'll vote for him, but Trump Vs Hillary I would rather throw my vote away on a green party candidate that I kind of like than those two.
>>
>>685103355
double dubs of rekt
>>
File: trump.ford.jpg (31 KB, 538x309) Image search: [Google]
trump.ford.jpg
31 KB, 538x309
>>685096642
Yes....I heard he has invested heavily in a company in Mexico that makes ladders and another one that makes shovels ...

But seriously, like a wall would stop anyone determined enough
>>
File: Muslim Poster.png (734 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Poster.png
734 KB, 500x500
>>
Islam is the religion of peace
>>
>>685104288
>>685104397

Way to samefag it up
>>
>>685099016
so do you know how the system works SON
>>
>>685104397
I believe you. It's always just a few bad apples that give a group of people a bad name.
>>
>>685104397
>Reply
but not all of the followers are peaceful
>>
>>685099845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA
>>
>>685096422
>England is considering leaving the EU

No it isn't, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is considering leaving the EU. Not England
>>
>>685095038
NO HE FUCKING DOESN'T PLEBIAN

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12200615/After-tomorrow-Donald-Trump-could-be-unstoppable.html
>>
>>685096416

His stance on gay marriage for one. Back and forth, back and forth. Tax returns for another.
>>
>>685104936
Where I love George Carlin, I have to disagree with him (and likely you) on the few things.

If I vote an idiot in who I like and they fuck up, yeah then by relation I'm also retarded clearly.

Not voting is the problem because the shitty people are the vocal minority.

Shitty vocal minority-> shitty politicians-> shitty congress->shitty presidents->shitty government.

The nihilistic "I'm not gonna vote because it doesn't change anything" has gone on too long and I know it may sound a little silly but hows about we try voting to show the wider majority of people who think voting actually matters realise it doesn't so we can actually make progress towards it actually mattering.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.