Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

what does it feel like to be high /b/? Never had a smoke, always

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18
File: 1367024780_lots_of_weed.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1367024780_lots_of_weed.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
what does it feel like to be high /b/? Never had a smoke, always had a drink but been interested in trying some weed
>>
fuck you
>>
>>685018721
u get dizzy and fall down

also underageb8 pls ban mods
>>
>>685019248
im 24 you dumb fuck
>>
Feels bad man
>>
File: This guy.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
This guy.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>685019330
>Responding to childish remark
Only an underage faggot would do that.
>>
Depends on the strain, but it can vary from post hot-tub/spa relaxation to the vividness and excitement of going to favorite amusement park or traveling somewhere exotic.

Essentially everything becomes more vivid to the senses but you have a harder time using those senses to communicate and observe your environment. You tend to wander off in your thoughts much more making strange connections that a sober mind typically wouldn't.

As your tolerance goes up by smoking more routinely, you'll become more used to the type of state weed puts you in and be able to be more articulate (similar to functioning alcoholics), but with enough of weed you can once again become more overwhelmed with the effects. Or just take a break from smoking a bit.

I've been smoking weed about a year now and smoked spice for 3 years.
>>
>>685019822
nice dubs u underage faggot
>>
>>685018721
You will need to eat about as much as your pic op, don't masturbate for three weeks leading up to it or you night accidentally rape somebody
>>
>>685018721

to me it feels a bit like being on a roller coaster at that moment when you reach the top of a hill and start going really fast. There is a sensation of motion , exhilaration and anxiety.
>>
>>685018721
that's hops not weed
>>
File: 063_0_El_Y3j_P.gif (2 MB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
063_0_El_Y3j_P.gif
2 MB, 266x200
you feel like god......... yas
>>
>>685020411
source pls....please i beg you
>>
>>685020517

http://hentaidream.me/tokubetsu-byoutou-episode-1-english-subbed/
>>
>>685020747
>http://hentaidream.me/tokubetsu-byoutou-episode-1-english-subbed/
thank you
>>
File: 82817.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
82817.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>>685018721
Injecting marijuanas is bad, mkay?
>>
File: 1460911405250.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460911405250.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
this one time I injected the weed and I felt like a bird.....
>>
File: war_face.jpg (9 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
war_face.jpg
9 KB, 183x276
>>685018721
A friend injected three marijuanas and clawed out his eyes.

pic related.
>>
File: 1460909714064.png (564 KB, 672x636) Image search: [Google]
1460909714064.png
564 KB, 672x636
>>685021746
THIS IS WHY IT SHOULD STAY ILLEGAL
>>
>>685019949
why the fuck would you smoke spice
>>
>>685018721
It feels nice, its a bit different for everyone and depending on which strain you have but still nice. Indica's are heavy as fuck and make you feel tired/relaxed, Sativas and hybrids are more euphoric, make you laugh more and get distracted more easily. Being high is fun, you get the munchies and food tastes much better than normal (especially sugar/candy), music sounds a lot better, and you also become slightly forgetful of things right after they happen because you're always focusing on something else that seems so god dam interesting even though it usually isn't. Plus time feels much slower when you're high.
>>
File: Ruskonspice.jpg (209 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Ruskonspice.jpg
209 KB, 768x1280
>>685019949
>Spice
>>
Feels like a sweet happy floaty party in your head, and you're most def invited. Everything seems to taste better, jokes seem funnier, sex feels better, you think your thoughts are really profound (protip: they rarely *actually* are)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH6szx2XvXE
>>
>>685023035
Also, temperatures feel different and so does pain, they feel more like a parabola instead of a linear feeling...meaning instead of feeling something immediately like a pinch on your skin it feels like a tiny prick and then the pain builds up towards a pinchy feeling and then slowly goes away. Can't explain it well but it's interesting and you should try it
>>
>>685018721
It feels like bags of sand.
>>
Actual decent response, as I understand you OP.
I've been clean for 5 months now, as I volunteered for quitting and joining a program. Before any questions about that, for my friends. They hated that I smoked, but turned out to be shitty and I don't longer associate with them.

Now, I fucking love weed. I miss it to bits. I have one month left now, and the first thing I'm gonna do is light up a joint. Keep in mind, it will vary from strain to strain, but some of the most common effects are:
The first thing you'll notice is a feel of lightheaded-ness. Then you'll feel your eyes and tongue become dry. Then you'll feel sort of a drowsiness in your eyes, them wanting to shut a bit more and relax.
Then you'll start to realize you're thinking or saying weird stuff. You might have a giggle, but nothing like laughing your ass off because you physically can't stop.
For your first few times, I'd advice you to put the joint out or stop hitting the bong as soon as you can feel you're not sober. If it's a puff-puff-pass session with other people, pick it up again at the end if you don't feel like the high is inclining by then. Then when you walk away from where you've smoked, depending on if it's indica, sativa or a hybrid, you'll either feel very lazy and just wanting to sit down and enjoy the moment, or you'll feel energized and creative. While still fairly stoned and not really wishing to go for a jog, you'll feel like you can easily do everyday things, and even stuff like repairing a car or making a home-made swing.
Then, when you sit down in a comfy place, perhaps an hour will pass. Most possibly it will feel like 1.5-2 hours have passed, and you've enjoyed every second of it. Feeling great and just taking it minute by minute.
This is where you are most likely to become hungry (depending on the strain, Orange Kush doesn't give you munchies at all, fucking chill).
I'd advice some food you already find pretty tasty.
Cont'd.
>>
>>685023035
this one is very accurate

high right now and I can tell you it is definitely very nice and I do recommend it.

just beware of bad trips by not being hungry and thirsty when you're high.
>>
File: GoT-tyrion-uuh.jpg (67 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
GoT-tyrion-uuh.jpg
67 KB, 490x490
>>685019822
+1
>>
>>685018721
First couple of times it's a crazy euphoric feeling with tons of laughter and generally good times. After a while of smoking your highs just kinda wind down to that typical lazy chill feel. Just makes everything a little less boring and a little more fun.
>>
>>685023242
By the Gods exactly
>>
live right now
periscope.tv/loudsunog
>>
>>685022952
Not him but another 2 year ex spice smoker here. I got hooked because where I live weed is scarce most of the time. Lucky to see a bag of weed around here let along anything good. Spice was a crazy high available over the counter whenever you wanted it.
>>
>>685024184
That's only if you do it often though, I kept it to about once a week and never stopped enjoying it or feeling lazy/increasing my dosage
>>
>>685018721
Meh, it feels great but personally if I'm around anyone (even friends) I eventually get very paranoid to the point of desperately wanting to o home

By myself is a great time tho. Downside is it will make you lazy as fuxk
>>
>>685024024
wow is this tyrone lanister from game of thrones?
Do you liek the show too? :D
>>
>>685024413
Yeah I used to be a weekend smoker too. Used to save it for the weekends out with the friends or some random chick. Got hooked to the anti boredom it provides and have been trapped as a daily smoker for almost 7 years now.
>>
>>685023926
+1
>>
>>685022952

I was in the military. Weed is definitely better but spice isn't bad if you've got drug tests to worry about. There's some good synthetics out there, and there's really shitty ones too. When JWH-018 was still being used, it was pretty damn close to the high a sativa weed gives.
>>
>>685023815
This.

Strains will make a difference, especially the high THC stuff that's out nowadays. I usually like to stick to indicas or indica-heavy hybrids. Sativas, if too strong, can make me a little paranoid (never had panic attack levels, but still kinda temporarily ruins the high). That or sativas get my heart racing in a somewhat unpleasant way, but YMMV.

We haven't even talked about hash yet, but hash is lovely. Again it depends on the strain, but as a generalization it tends to be more physical stoniness than mental high (though you get both of course).

The more you smoke, the less effect a certain amount will have. IMO, smoking every day is an easy habit to fall into, but a bit of a waste. I think it's better to 'save up' your exposure to the cannabinoids by going a week or two in between and then getting really high and enjoying the fuck out of it. Depends where you live and your access to herb, but I have to travel out of town to get it, so I ration it a bit.
>>
>>685023815
Cont'd
You don't need to get up and make yourself a steak-dinner, but throw some onion-rings in the oven, order a pizza, get soda and put on a good movie or show you like to watch. Preferably something you already have watched once.
Reflect on the high. A lot of people have the feeling that "oh shit I'm gonna die" the first time they smoke by themselves. None do, tho.
Don't forget to set a timer on food, and it won't hurt you to put a timer reminding you about the pizza-guy coming either.
Don't drink alcohol! Beer tends to taste worse after weed, but some drinks may be tolerable and even good. Don't drink much, as alcohol and weed quickly gives a weird high. Unless you're shitfaced before you start drinking.
after about 2.5-3.5 hours, you'll feel like you're coming down. It takes a few hours to get the coming-down-feeling to go completely away, but a nice walk and a coffee speeds it up.
Also, if you got something to do the following day, don't smoke and go to bed high/on the way down unless you have gotten used to smoking. It's a weird kind of hangover, no pain or nausea, but you feel kind of disoriented and still on the way down for about 30 min to 1 hour.
Also, take some photos, videos, write some notes about your thoughts (don't care about it right there, it's fun to see what some of you're first memories with cannabis was later on, and funny thoughts you forgot you wrote down).
On the way down, you can easily smoke up again, and sometimes that's even greater than the first time.
Remember, do something you know you like. The first time is always the best.
>>
>>685024887
>>685023815
You guys are getting into major stoner thread territory. This is more of a help a 15 year old out thread. He probably doesn't care if he's getting THC or CBD at this point in his smoking life.
>>
>>685024412
why the fuck wouldnt u just smoke hash?
>>
I don't know how to handle the coming up of the psychedelic experience. It feels like my mental state is presented with an impossibly complex puzzle and a very short amount of time to work it out lest I'll be cast to hell. The rush of panic when I experience that, I know it's coming. I have to solve it, but I don't even know where to begin, how to start! A whole universe of pain and beyond is going to crush in on me, the importance of solving this puzzle cannot' be overstated. But I don't know how to operate the machinery, I don't know where to begin, I don't know! There's no stopping this experience, more painful to know I brought it upon myself. Unlike any Earthly problem, there is no escaping this, the mind itself and the world around me, understanding itself is against me. The common misconception I have about the psychedelic experience is that it is like watching a movie, or listening to music, or reading a book, where you can get into the experience but always have the choice to remove yourself from it if it gets too intense. I forget that the most immediate thing - the mind, also is affected by the experience. It's a terrifying understanding when I remember this as the psychedelic kicks in. It saddens me because I come to terms with death with the idea that I'm always one layer removed from the event, the 'me' is still there watching, but watching a blank screen this time. Horror upon horror to understand the 'me' is not concreate and everlasting. I can't even bear to reflect on this during my sober hours. (1/2)
>>
This understanding as well as much more occur in the midst of the psychedelic experience. Too much to experience, far too much for me to bear, no way to hide, no external comfort, no internal comfort, confusion, strong strong feelings, bizarre alien things I haven't experienced. Pathetic attempts to make sense of this is made almost impossible by a shorter memory draw-distance. Too much. Too much. No escape. No escape. On and on. On and on. And on and on. It couldn't be any worse. Oh wait, yes it can, reduce my terror into a unit, and use ever form I can think of and see to multiply it exponentially into *3, *30, *3000, *3,000,000. Infinite everlasting torment. Cosmic justice is an illusion, what I've come to expect from society before was an illusion. The notion of fairness, love, compassion were flimsy inventions, fool on me for buying the spiel they were fundamental laws of nature. Fool on me for wasting my time instead of solving the puzzle of life. I always knew deepest down that it was paramount to spend the time I have to exert my maximum capacities to solve the puzzle of existence, to never waste a moment. Why did I halt myself.
>>
>>685023815

Are you sure you are hydrated dude? The same dry eyes, tongue and lightheadedness come with alcohol too if you drink without enough water in your system. Smoking and drinking both dehydrate you through use as well.

I've smoked about a year now and never have gotten dry eyes, tongue, or lightheadedness. Generally weed either takes me into a completely mellow state where I'm sunk into the chair couch and just zoning out to what's directly in front of me or I feel a warm rush similar to adrenaline all over my body and feel energized to do something active (play a game, take a jog, learn something).

I'd suggest drinking more water.
>>
>>685025405
nice schizophrenia
>>
>>685024887
Oh I completely forgot about hash!
Typically hash gives me a more drowsy high, and I'm a bit lazier. But hash is amazing for when you're gaming!
Also, you don't need much hash at all. Use 1/3 of the amount of weed you'd use (if you'd put 1g of weed in a joint, use 0.3 grams of hash), and get an equal or bigger high (a lot more resource-friendly).

Yes, that last point is important. You don't eat your favorite meal everyday, so it's more special when you actually have it.
I used to smoke like this; buy one bag, smoke it during a week, go a week or to without, repeat.
Worked really well. Some periods I bought 4 bags in a row, and waited 4 weeks between, much more enjoyable with only a week or two between.
When I start smoking again next month, I'll probably ration it a bit more, restricting myself only to smoke with company or on concerts/festivals/parties and such. I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>685025113
Maybe so, but it's better he learns the facts and listens to experiences, than tells all his friends "ERMAGERD I BOUGHT W33D LOL IM GONA TRIP SO HARD XDDDD" without knowing what he's getting into. I hope he's mature enough for that.
>>
>>685025668
What makes you so sure?
>>
>>685024412
>>685025130

I don't know about him, but I'm the guy that wrote the original spice post and it was because of this:

>>685024807

He was right about the spice being a crazy high available over the counter. Salvia too. When I was in the military it was available at fucking gas stations haha. It was just so convenient and to those of us who are looking for a fix similar to weed, it was the best bet.

>>685023242

That's more like bath salts dude, never touched that shit. I hear that shit its like meth and heroine mixed into some crazy fucking cocktail that will literally make you go psycho.
>>
>>685023815
Ha, fucking great response, listen to this dude, I'm actually getting clean too but on my own, did a shitload of drugs, acid, shrooms, coke, mdma, E's and stupid fucking speed, stayed away from heroin and all the downers and shit cause I'm not an idiot...
My life was a fucking mess, still is, actually made the decision about a week ago but I'm handling my shit now and you'd be surprised how easily all flows once you set your mind onto something.
Keep reading, lesson to be learned here...
Left home (Croatia) to go work to Germanstan cause shitty pays and I speak german and english as fluent as my motherlanguage so said why not, the reason I did it was to build a life for my girl and me thats better than having to worry about paying the fucking rent, so yea, out of love and affection for a certain person, also decided to get clean because of her (she stayed home).
Now since I came to this fucking shithole I quit weed and drugs cause sources are hard to find and I know it would affect me, only mistake was, I quit weed instead of drugs only.
It was tough in the beginning but at one point I was doing fine, another mistake was I started drinking a bit, not too much at first, but as the preassure of life and isolation from my friends (this experience also showed who my true friends are and who are just shiteating dipshits) started to build up the drinking got heavier and heavier, I was weak and started losing clarity of mind so I turned to booze.

cont
>>
File: 1460992052701.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1460992052701.png
67 KB, 230x230
It's good.
>>
>>685025570
Yeah, I mean I think so
I got a social-bladder, so I only pee about twice, or maximum 3 times a day. All the time it's clear/yellow-ish/definitely yellow, but definitely not brown.
As I said, it depends on the strain. Some strains I've experienced tingling in my arms and even that kind of initial rush you get when doing cocaine.
I'd recommend trying Big Buddha Cheese (my fav.), typically get slightly light-headed and dry eyes. Not too much on the tongue, tho.
>>
you feel an uncontrollable desire to fill your mouth with black penis
>>
File: IMG_2881.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2881.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
For me it's like that feeling you get right before you fall asleep, but without being tired.
>>
>>685026242
really reminds me of thoughts I had when I was dealing with mental disorders.
I'd talk about it but I really gotta go to sleep.
Sorry man
>>
>>685019949
Have smoked spice a few times (unknowingly, yes I made the joints, but I was at a festival and so shit-faced all the time I didn't even bother checking).
Not pleasant high, maybe if you're used to it, I got so spaced out I couldn't really understand I was high. Not the same coming-down feeling as weed or hash, and much shorter.
Never smoking spice again, when I realized it was spice about 3 months later, I freaked out. Glad I survived. Stop spice, it will kill you one day.
>>
>>685026768

So far I've been on the super ghost train haze, afghan face off, golden goat, gucci, space queen, chemdawg, new york deisel and red headed slut and none of them have given me a feeling of light headeness or dryness. I'll try big buddha cheese , thanks for the recommendation. Sounds like you're hydrated when you pee, but see what happens when you drink a couple of glasses of water in the hours before smoking. I know drinking a few bottles worth of water, or three or four glasses a day might feel like enough hydration but it's only a third of the recommended intake.

Unless its a unique reaction to you, I'd say that you're not drinking enough water routinely. But I could be completely wrong, maybe its something unique to specific strains. I just know I get all three of those symptoms when I drink too much alcohol and know its dehydration. Never gotten that smoking weed, but im usually drinking water or powerade while I smoke.
>>
>>685027629

Spice can be dangerous because there is no quality control and it is completely manufactured from synthetic chemicals. That said there are really really shitty brands that can make you feel awful, and good quality brands that simulate the high of weed quite well. Now its not a complete replication of the high smoking weed, and it certainly doesn't last as long and does indeed have a shorter comedown, but it's the next best option if you can't have thc in your system.

I'd say its no more dangerous than smoking cigarettes. So you're right it may kill you one day in that regard. But when I used spice I didn't have to smoke nearly the amount to get a buzz than I did with cigarettes. I'd say its much safer than cigs.

I've smoked spice with weed a few times and it really gives an interesting trip, amplified. But been on purely weed as of late cause spice is getting expensive.
>>
>>685026367
Now every now and then I'd get high (weed) when I met a friend that is one of the 3 people I truly respect out of all the smiley glad hands with hidden agendas (be careful with people but not paranoid) and every time I did the clarity started coming back.
A week ago I completely randomly met 2 dudes just screaming and jumping from joy at about 10 in the evening, doing that AAAAAAAA thing that u do when you scream in the forest and just walked up to them (drugs actually helped me develop a lot of confidence about aproaching people and connecting and) and just started screaming with them, we started jumping from joy and just hugging and screaming (didn't even say a word) and then we met, guys told me they're about to go do coke and that they feel I'm a God and not a peasent and want me to come with them, of course, I was down. Now I actually only went to the fucking pizzaplace nearby to get fucking beer, had 5 of them with me when we met, shared them with a lot of love and would've even if they didn't invite me cause when something like that happens, the connection that drugs taught me a lot about, you just don't care about material shit and feel the vibe and just have a good time.
We went, did coke, it gave me the clarity of mind that coke gives you (I'll get to drugs and my opinions later), people who did coke know what I'm talking about, and just decided, MADE THE DECISION, to take my life back into my own hands, and ever since I'm doing FUCKING GREAT! Got a job already waiting, back home cause I just have to leave this shithole, got it all prepared that I need to commit to once I get back (in a week or so, gotta handle some shit I left not done) already waiting and a lot of really good people anxious about me coming back and most importantly, my girlfriend who is the love of my fucking life currently
>>
File: mf.jpg (14 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
mf.jpg
14 KB, 342x342
>>685025405
you're a smart guy.

But you will grow before you die
>>
File: 1463613941122-1286002326.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1463613941122-1286002326.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
R8 my shitty joint.
>>
>>685028685
>>685028685
The main problem is that people kept advertising spice as "legal marijuana". So dumb ass kids were trying to use it like real marijuana, when it was not marijuana at all. Jackasses were trying to smoke full blunts of spice on their first time using it, then calling 911 when they got too high. They were doing it wrong.

Now, people who were actually responsible with it can't get any and have to suffer because of the negligence of dumbasses that abused it.
>>
>>685028716
Now about drugs that I've done and the opinions about them developed through experience.

>Alcohol
The most disgusting piece of shit you can do and its A FUCKING DRUG! It acts like a drug in all possible ways and in you don't get shit out of it, its a fucking downer aswell, after a while your body starts needing it, your hands start shaking and shit, you litreally need your fix.
Its ok to have a few beers now and then or whatever you prefer BUT STAY THE FUCK AWAY from developing a habbit.

>MDMA and Extacy
One of the best things to do with a close person you wanna connect with regarding empathy, brings you really close together, my gf and I dropped it a lot of times and it was beautiful, also making love on MDMA is amazing. Downsides are you sweat a lot, your vision can get distorted at a few times, you chew the shit out of your lips or grind your teeth and shit, also always have to be careful about the dose cause your body temperature rises a lot and thats why you sweat and have to take care it litteraly doesn't boil your brain cause thats how people die from it, also have to know the dealer really well cause you can never know the quality exactly until you've done it and have to have a shower or something nearby if you or one of your friends notices you're sweating too much, literally to cool your head, be careful with the water temperature too, not too cold, not too hot, you'll feel it if you have to shower.
Also I really prefer MDMA, has a lot of a lighter feeling and the distortedness is lighter cause Extacy has a lot of other shit in it like PMA and shit and MDMA is the base for extacy, fuck E in my opinion, never doing it again but molly yes.

cont
>>
>>685029367
That's shit. Why would you twist it like that?
>>
>>685019822
true

go away OP, go be a fag somewhere else
>>
File: 1463120216862.jpg (192 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463120216862.jpg
192 KB, 900x900
>>685025405
>>685025562

The never ending labyrinth of questions and answers that encompasses the essence of the universe outstretched before you became too overwhelming to constantly pursue. We are but frail humans, equating to less than a thousandth of a percent of the total time our universe has existed. The cruel nature of our existence is that regardless of how much we come to understand about our universe, we will never have the everlasting power to harness it's laws to our will. We can only pass the torch of our knowledge to future generations and hope that gives them the power to continue surviving in a universe perfectly capable of driving us to extinction (Several mass extinctions have happened on Earth over the billions of years it has come to formation). The infinity of obstacles set before us is what makes the psychedelic experience antagonistic, whispering all the could have beens in your ear. Each apple on the tree presenting a different lifeline of knowledge and power that you were once capable of, before they began rotting away and your once seemingly infinite potential came crashing to a halt to a fight for survival. A desperate grab for any apple that remains. Time is running out, you'll never have enough to do everything you want, so why bother? Seek the comfort and pleasure you can, this all will go on without you, without me. Without humans.
>>
>>685030691
>happy because he just learned something.
>>
>>685023345
can confirm, even stepping on something like a lego or something is more of a long slow pain then the regular "jump"
>>
>>685030408

Agreed, smoking too much spice is way different than smoking too much weed. Panic attacks and paranoia like no other. Its a substitute but not a perfect one by any means, different in its own right.
>>
>>685018721
Overrated be drunk feels alot better
>>
>>685031537
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>685030611
he obviously cannot roll.
>>
You can only take green in small doses
>>
>>685026367
>>685028716
fag
>>
>>685029367

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0vHZMWUVGY

http://www.smokingwithstyle.com/pot-etiquette/joint-etiquette/dollar-bill/

Try this my man...
>>
>>685018721
You'll probably have a blast the first couple of times. It's like a dream-like state where it feels like you constantly just waking up. You'll get hungry of course and get creative with your food choice.

The dream-like state disappears when you get high often though
>>
>>685018721
In short:
You get dizzy and thing about small shit you wouldn't normally think about.
>>
File: 1419669011159.gif (953 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1419669011159.gif
953 KB, 250x250
>>685028716

Crazy lights and hazy nights. Sounds like you had your fill of fun and now are on to become a productive member of society. Like a good hollywood movie. Wish the best for you anon.

This is how people should live their lives. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
>>
>>685029367
Hey man, I'm just jealous because you can use. My job does random hair tests, so I can't use at all. Don't take it for granted bro.
>>
>>685026367
>Acid
One of the most amazing drugs ever but you have to be able to handle it. I believe it is a really spiritual experience that cannot be put into simple words, it can literally be like breaking and manipulating the matrix just because you can switch the perspective in your mind so easily regarding everything, everything is clear and you simply put pretty much know the answer to every question you have yourself to ask, beautiful, just cannot be put into words, my favourite drug with shroom, af course, after weed. Now the percasuions you have to take are you do it with a really close person that you really have a connection with and trust, not 100% trust but after the trip, you definetly will. Care not to be in public when it starts kicking in aswell if its not something you know is high quality like legit shit from Amsterdam etc cause you could get paranoid, cause when it hits, all hell breaks loose, you start to see geometrical patterns and shit just starts vibrating in a certain way, that would be phase one and when it happens it can get really weird in public. Phase two is when you have complete clarity and control and you're just tripping balls but everything is going along so smoothly, that is when I advise you leave the secluded place if its indoors. You also LITERALLY start to feel the other person, the connection that happens is beautiful if you do it properly. If you do it with dipshits just to get drugged you'll prolly just be drugged instead of really dropping acid, like something at a party (techno etc), if you do it with the biggest shithead smiley glad hands you'll have a baaaaaad bad time, did it with an ungrateful leech and had a 20 hour bad trip, fucking faggot was also full of insecurities and shit so his emotional bullshit started getting smeared all over me, can't describe it better, also everything went to shit, like when you have the total control and bending the matrix that I've mentioned but the complete fucking opposite.
cont
>>
>>685018721
the very first time i smoked, i remember comparing the feeling to being like one continuous, mild orgasm. That was 14 years ago, and since then I've gone through vary degrees of the habit, but never quit. At my heaviest I was smoking a quarter ounce a day, but these days that amount will last me a fortnight
>>
>>685032138
that stupid
>>
>>685032572
i should probably reassure you that my life isn't a total failure btw, I'm married, have a daughter and a stable, well paying job...but still a pot habit. I think the days of it may be numbered, though, as I just feel like it's something I should leave behind me one day
>>
>>685032862

It's designed for noobies. It's the easiest way to do it at first before you get the finger dexterity.
>>
>>685032522
If everything was math, acid would let you crunch the numbers differently.
>>
>>685032522
It was fucking hell, of course I had a part in it cause I fucked up college and shit, had an abortion with ex gf I just couldn't completely get over and was broke pretty much the whole time but still feeding this dipshit cause he got kicked out of the dorm and I lived at an apartment with my good ol' forever friends buddy roommate who also had a bad trip at one point before me and knows so hey, if theres enough for two then theres enough for three, right, he also turned to us and how can you say fucking no if you've got atleast a little bit decency... Had a lot of problems with that actually but said fuck it, dude needs help. Don't fucking let leeches stick to you, they never go away if you don't pluck them off...
Anyhow, acid is amazing and if your life is going fine and everything is fine its the best drug you can fucking do (shrooms too, I really prefer psychedelics).

Shrooms coming up next, cont
>>
>>685030475
I did mdma once. Was really depressed for like a week afterwords. That normal?
>>
>>685032902
If your wife is ok with it, then you don't have anything to worry about. I'm not saying that to defend a woman. I'm only saying that because many men know the pain of having a woman taking his child away from him. Hopefully, you and your wife are on good terms. I wish you and your little one a full healthy life together.
>>
It cannot be explained, you have to test it out to know, it's like trying to explain what it's like to see to a blind man
>>
>>685032902
yeah my wife's fine with it, I'm more worried about what might happen if I have an accident at work, or a car accident or something, they're the only situations I'm ever likely to be drug tested. So that's a black cloud in the back of my mind at all times, really, otherwise here in the UK a pot habit isn't really a huge deal
>>
>>685035413
meant for >>685034294
also, my wife smokes with me occasionally
>>
>>685035413
What kind of test does your job do? Urine? Hair? Saliva?
>>
>>685036086
they don't have routine testing, there's a vague line that says "The company is obliged to perform routine drug testing on all employees in safety critical roles" which is pretty much everybody by health & safety definitions, so it only happens in cases of extreme suspicion (the last situation like that was when a guy got caught doing heroin in the toilets) or during the investigation of a serious accident
>>
>>685036086
>>685036465
and it's usually urine
>>
>>685036465
i should also add that we have one worker who has a visible tattoo of a cannabis leaf, and stupid shitty white guy dreadlocks. even he's never been tested
>>
>>685033932
>Acid again, forgot a few things

Forgot to mention acid lasts about12-15 hours if its quality and you have to have atleast full thirty hours free cause you have to rest afterwards, also, you sleep like a baby. Now phase three is the comedown, the most chill thing ever and i recommend listening to music u like when it really starts to fade away.

>Shrooms

A lot lighter than acid, lasts about 5-6 hours and I recommend doing it in nature, it is actually a lot different than acid, acid is like more complete control while this is more like feeling the nature. Had this one experience with my ex (the one i mentioned) where we ate em at home and light up a spliff, I started jamming on the djembe and it started to kick in, we decided its time to go to the nearby hill 20mins away and it started to kick in harder and harder while we were getting there. When we entered the forest a sudden click happened, like a feeling of connectivness with nature, literally entered and the click happened, beautiful, undescribable, u feel the fucking tree if you really focus, its like those fucking magic stories of hearing the whisper of the forest, amazing. Also the person/people you do it with connect with you and you all feel it and it is amazing. (also forgot to mention one of the best things ever I experienced on acid, rommamte and i climbed up a tree and just chilled, I closed my eyes and felt the tree and for about 30 secs I could feel something like a heartbeat, interesting isnt it)
Anyhow, a lot lighter, you also see geometrical patterns just vibrating like on acid but its more to connect with nature than acid and you're not in control that much, they trip you and you trip them, on acid you trip the trip.

Ending soon.
cont.
>>
feels good man
>>
>>685036609
If its urine, then try your best to cut back from smoking everyday, to smoking like maybe once a month. Also, look up ways to pass urine tests. I'm no expert on it, so I don't know the timeline. Someone on here now could probably tell you.

Just be glad its not hair. The best advice then would be to quit cold turkey yesterday.
>>
The leaves have a peculiar and diagnostic venation pattern that enables persons poorly familiar with the plant to distinguish a cannabis leaf from unrelated species that have confusingly similar leaves (see illustration). As is common in serrated leaves, each serration has a central vein extending to its tip. However, the serration vein originates from lower down the central vein of the leaflet, typically opposite to the position of, not the first notch down, but the next notch.
>>
File: DUDE.png (2 MB, 620x958) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.png
2 MB, 620x958
>>685018721

Grower reporting in
>>
>>685027021
>without being tired
thats if you're not smoking indicas.
>>
>>685037199
>coke

Now I'm not that experienced, I actually did it 3 times only, first 2 it was shit in Croatia and once you do high quality of any drug you notice how huge the fucking difference is.
All I can say is you get complete clarity but in a way of confidence and selfknowledge, thats what happened to me a week ago, you get this complete confidence and clarity of mind that you're the strongest in the whole fucking world and can handle any bullshit life throws at you. But beware, I am no expert on this but now I understand how people can get addicted to it, I recommend to do it rarely, like every half a year or something but yea, I'm definetly doing it again.

And now for the final and most beautiful gem, weed.

cont.
>>
>>685037658
like I said, it'd only ever happen under the worst possible circumstances anyway, but it would make them a hell of a lot worse too. That's why I've been trying to slowly taper down my use for years, but I seem to have stagnated at about 0.5g/day. Insomnia's my biggest weakness, nothing seems to work but drugs, and all the pharmaceuticals have really shitty side effects when taken in the doses I need them
>>
>>685037740
Lovely
>>
It will make your nerve ending expand and your cock really hard. Smoke more and cum hard in a passionate manner. Society will thank you with great respect. Look at porn and you're a degenerate though, but they'll only say you're man.
>>
>>685038234
thanks
>>
Smoke and you'll know.
You will feel great. That's it :)
>>
>>685034159
Yes. When you take MDMA you're brain starts to produce more serotonin than it normally does, so after you've come down your brain starts to produce less serotonin than it would normally would because it noticed that serotonin levels were too high. So it takes few weeks for your brains to balance the serotonin levels. FYI serotonin is the chemical that makes everything enjoyable for example sex, eating, exercising.
>>
>>685018721
the way you think right now is like a straight line, but on psychoactives thinking can be more like a river or a tree or in the worst case a small loop (i.e, as in a ketamine "hole")

weed is more like a river, you'll get caught in silly little eddies and spin about, follow strange rivulets of thought away from the main stream but you get from point A to B well enough.

weak tryptamines like those found in acid, shrooms and designer dmt based molecules will have your thought processes be a bit more like trees or bushes. you'll go all over the place, but you're rooted to whatever it is you're planted in. walking somewhere will take forever and it'll be your whole world, or you're just in a cozy bed and everything in the cosmos is just as cozy as you are

purest dmt sounds like it has some kind of hard-coded trip that involves a set of stages. i don't have any firsthand experience with strong DMT.
>>
File: 1461067215755.jpg (18 KB, 332x240) Image search: [Google]
1461067215755.jpg
18 KB, 332x240
huh what am I doing here.
>>
File: 1462063090512.png (500 KB, 700x940) Image search: [Google]
1462063090512.png
500 KB, 700x940
>>685039093
Oh well I better power up.
>>
my experience with shrooms was like my brain had a structure that was inferior to what it could have been, like i realized i had a bunch of fucked up values and realligned them when my head was "loosened up", and when I came back down, my brain tightened back up for lack of a better phrase and I felt like a more present, cognizant and appreciate person
>>
>>685039361
appreciative person*

it did not make me a perfect typist however
>>
>>685018721
If you don't smoke, don't bother
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.