Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why do girls have to only be hot or just like a 6/10 to get free

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8
File: 1461787145891.jpg (224 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
1461787145891.jpg
224 KB, 852x1136
Why do girls have to only be hot or just like a 6/10 to get free sex while we guys have to be > 7/10, cool, interesting, $$$$, etc.? Why is it so unfair /b/?
>>
>>685014987

because you most likely not a 6/10 guy which im sure you think you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 389x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 389x470
>>685014987
> 7/10
Gee be less than a 7 to be considered dating material? I think quite a few of us would qualify.
>>
>>685015184
I dont even know man, I considera myself average so maybe 5/10?
>>
>>685015336
You are retarded
>>
>>685015184
ROASTED
>>
I have passed up a few girls who were 7+ because they were boring/stupid/cunts. Men have lower standards (on average) and women have higher standards (on average). If you want to blame anyone blame the male brain.
>>
>>685015920
So we are basically retarded
>>
>>685014987
>>685014987
You don't have to be a 7 to get a girl. You just have to have game. I'm a 4 or 5 in debt and am still married to my ex and I got a new 7 of 10 that went to college and is a teacher.
>>
>>685016054
What is this game you speak of
>>
>>685014987
Because they can just buy a dildo
>>
>>685016034
I wouldn't say that. What do you value more? vagina or personality? 9 times out of 10 for me, it's the former. Value really is in the eye of the beholder
>>
>>685014987

This group don't got rules
https://telegram.me/joinchat/DAczBz8D5e4_3kGZ5dPCpQ
>>
>>685014987
Just start fucking dudes and you can have all the sex you want for free
>>
>>685016412
Ew no
>>
>>685014987
a 7/10 guy to a woman is like flicking between 1000 tv channels. A woman may well like whats on the current channel but there might be something better on the next. The ouroboros approach to finding a man.
>>
>>685014987

Don't be a faggot. Your cat must bring you dead things be a use you don't know how to hunt
>>
>>685014987
Yeah women have it easy in the western world no matter how much they wanna complain. Be 6/10 or more, just take basic care of self, be presentable and literally money and a comfortable life will fall into their laps. It's pretty ridiculous what a vagina can buy
>>
>>685016243
The thing is im no actually a virgin but THE one time I had sex It took me so much effort that in the end I didnt even feel the sex as rewarding as I thought
>>
>>685014987
Life is unfair /b/ro just gotta play the cards youvare delt with
>>
Because men are desperate numbnuts who are dying to fuck and would do anything to bury their dick in pussy.

The more choices you have, the more selective you become.
>>
>>685016208
Its the ability to make them think you are better than you are and them think they are worse than they are
>>
Supply > Demand
>>
i think women are the real sexists here.
>>
>>685016773
Holy shit you are a genious how do I do this
>>
it can go both ways. im a 6/10 guy at best, but i found a 5/10 girl that makes almost 6 figures, owns her own house, where i live rent free, she bought me a 1500 dollar PC. all the money i make when i work i just spend on myself (and her, but not nearly as much). She loves me and her biggest complaint is i dont let her suck my dick enough. She genuinely loves the taste of my cum. Life is pretty good.
>>
>>685017105
Degrade them casually, then shower them with love so they think you still care. Let them know you care, and that others don't. (Or not as much as you.) Lower their self-esteem, and just in general knock them down a peg, and lift them back up artificially. Get them to believe that you are their best option, and that you love them. Once they believe that, you're in.
>>
>>685017185
And then you woke up
>>
>>685017284
But how do I start this like just try to be friends with her first or what
>>
>>685014987

Have you seen guys? We don't actually operate on a scale of 0 to 10; it's like -2 to 8. So if you adjust for the handicap, being a 7 guy is like being a 5 girl.
>>
>>685017327
its true. like i said, only downside is that she's 5/10.. maybe 4/10.. maybe less by some standards. i jack off a lot while shes at work.
>>
>>685014987
>we guys have to be > 7/10, cool, interesting, $$$$, etc

Not entirely true. I am 5/10 at tops, no $$$, no etc, etc. But I have had some very beautiful girlfriends for shorter or longer time. And I mean model or filmstar beautiful, or more beautiful than that. Never had any probs get to know them, and ultimately charming their pants off.
Could be that I show that I am am interested in her and enjoying her company all the time.
>>
>>685014987
Go to bar. Get your dick out. Be lookin like a south african swamp elephant drinking from waterhole. Pick up girl -> fuck
>>
>>685017500
You can be friendly but you have to make your intentions of fucking her clear or you'll be friendzoned
>>
>>685017523
there are 9 an 10 guys, but they are either gay, or completely unattainable.
>>
>>685017523
That explains it all
>>
>>685017577
Any more tips? I get rated 8-9/10 on faces of /b/ threads but I'm still a 22 year old virgin
>>
File: carl.jpg (68 KB, 800x557) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
68 KB, 800x557
>>685014987

People who have sex a lot put a lot of effort into having sex.

Most average people go through stretches where they are single.

A neckbeard whose on /b/? Yeah, you're not getting laid as much as the average. A normal dude has some semblance of vice control, hair/body management, choice of clothing, and an interest in women generally. They like people and talk to them a lot, participate in social media, and work toward attracting quality mates.

You're not gonna do the time unless you do the crime, or hit the lottery.
>>
>>685017577
Yeah sure
>>
>>685016034
yes.
As a proffesional Tard Wrangler I have more male tards than females.
funny thing i have a hard time from telling the nontards from the tards because most guys are tards.
>>
>>685014987
It's not, you're just a loser.
>>
>>685018004
So are you, so Yeah
>>
>>685017862
That's it. Looking is not everything! You need some ability to talk to girls and to be interesting in whatever way. Introverted creepy fucks can be 9/10, but never get laid.

6,7/10 speaking here, had a 9/10 gf and a lot of one night stands. Beleive me, everything's possible
>>
Not true. I'm not that hot. Probably a 5/10. But I've fucked over a hundred girls. It's all about location. I'm from kentucky. I have an accent. Here, I have to work a little to fuck a girl. I found that being an asshole but in a funny way works the best. But if I go anywhere else, it's instalay. I went to new Jersey for about a year. I was fucking a different hot girl every single 3 days. All I had to do was talk. Bitches were all the time talking about my accent, where am I from etc. Didn't matter that I'm ugly. All that mattered is my accent.
>>
>>685018245
You look like a chad, so no wonder you're doing fine
>>
>>685017862
May be this: Don't go for pussy, go for the girl. If doing right, pussy will follow. Don't rush it, give her time.

>>685017891
I couldn't care less about what you believe, I was there, you wasn't.
>>
>>685018245
girls really like that disgusting hick accent?
>>
>>685018221
im not the guy you replied to, but it's a lot harder when you're a 5/10... and you also happen to be only 5'4"
>>
>>685017577

This is the correct answer. You have to be around women. You have to behave in a manner where women feel good in your presence. It helps if you actually like women.

All PUA websites do is teach you how to fake these behaviors if you don't actually like being around women. If you do it enough, you're able to trick women occasionally. But wait! If you do actually follow their advice, you're out talking to women all the time anyway! You might as well actually be an enjoyable person rather than a fuckwit.

If you don't actually like women or don't feel like putting in the effort, then just buy a fleshlight and enjoy your extra money and free time. If a women is nothing more than a walking fuck hole to you anyway, what's the difference? Shame? Shame is for people who think other people care what men do with their time. Women care, and society believes men should spend their time on women. Buy in or don't.
>>
>>685015422
Post pic. I will decide that.
>>
>>685018473
Yeah sure
>>
>>685018501
As long as you don't look like inbred redneck trash, they fucking love it. I mean. I once said ice. And this bitch from two tables away immediately came to me and ended fucking me in her Lexus later that night
>>
>>685018574
Ok, 1,62m is truly not that tall. But there are smaller girls out there
>>
>>685018424
What does a Chad have to do with it. Please explain your logic.
>>
Because of the matriarchy
>>
>>685018579
If they discard me for not being handsome nor interesting why should I considera them ppl and care about their personality and shit ?
>>
>>685018834
Smaller girls are the ones who tend to like tall guys. Tall girls actually use their tallness as an excuse to go for tall guys. I've only ever met ONE girl who actually liked my height and was into short guys. Bad part is that she was only into white guys.
>>
>>685018615
No you wont. I managed to fuck 7/10 once in my life so im not ugly gtfo
>>
>>685018579
This isn't true. I like to tease and be an asshole. I once told a girl to her face at the bar she could stand to lose 15 lbs. I fucked her that night. Idk what it is. My friends watch me and don't understand how I can be a complete dick and still fuck. Women are fucking retards and want to be put in their olace. Or they think that I'm an asshole and they can fix me given some time. Idk. I really don't know what it is but it's always worked for me.
>>
>>685019448
>>>685018615 (You)
>No you wont. I managed to fuck 7/10 once in my life so im not ugly gtfo
Do you know how to read?
How did you manage to get here?
Bookmark?
>>
>>685019972
Suck my dick
>>
>>685019492
See, I don't really know what to think anymore. Everyone on the internet says different shit. Some say show interest in HER, and not the pussy. Meaning having a casual conversation with her, leading things on. Then others say to make your intentions clear when you start talking to her. Don't let her friendzone you, etc. Then other fags say to degrade them, talk shit about their insecurities, and they'll be in your bed in no time.

Which advice to follow fucking fags
>>
you just have to be confident, which is the opposite of most of us here if not all
>>
>>685020238
I'd say do the only thing they all agree on

Talk to the girl
>>
>>685020142
The legal age of consent in Michigan is 16.
I would prefer not going to jail.
>>
>>685020238
Different strokes dude.
>>
>>685014987
Supply and demand bitch
>>
What a girl thinks when deciding she wants to fuck someone:
>i like getting attention
>wow he's really confident
>what will my friends think
>i wonder what he does for a living
>wow he's super tall

What a guy thinks when deciding he wants to fuck someone:
>whoa she is talking to me
>>
>>685020890
I whish I was born a woman
>>
>>685016054

>went to college
your standards aren't very high ar-

>is a teacher
there it is
>>
>>685020434
I'm pretty confident, but I acknowledge that my face is pretty unattractive. There's nothing I can do about it, so I accepted it. I'm fine with myself now.

The thing that fucking kills me is how I'll never fuck or be in a relationship with a cute, sexy, freaky girl. Most of the girls I fuck I'm barely attracted to and in relationships most of the attraction comes from their personality.
>>
>>685021246
Whats wrong with being a teacher you fag
>>
File: carl-sagan-1000.jpg (364 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
carl-sagan-1000.jpg
364 KB, 1000x667
>>685019492

Well, sometimes making a woman feel good isn't buying her flowers or telling her she looks nice.

Most of the time they just want attention... more importantly, they want to *win* attention, from men. The asshole jerk thing works sometimes... if you act cocky, they think "man this guy acts like he can do whatever he want, maybe he can, and he's paying attention to me." You make them feel good, so they want to get their hooks in.

It happens to me a lot at bars, as well. I once got the number a girl who was waiting for her boyfriend at a bar. I was interested in getting drunk, and she wanted me to pay attention to her, and when I did... she got her hit. A bit of joking and teasing later, and I'm pulling her out of her date.

That's what I mean when I say "liking women". You have to know their game and appreciate when they want to play it. Then, you're a fun guy who "just gets it". If you a fumbly socially awkward apologist, they don't want to play with you.

There's nothing to be afraid of. Yes, sometimes you'll go overboard and a chick will think you're creepy, but as long as you don't cross into molestation it's all part of the game, and nothing will come of it. I've seen a woman sympathize with a Chad who came off as a creeper twenty times before I've seen one empathize with a man who gets no play because he's too mild mannered. That's why the net is full of "nice guy" bashing. It's backwards... by being nice, sometimes you are being a creepy weirdo. Gotta get in the game.
>>
>>685019492
you're confusing being an asshole with displaying confidence.
You can keep being a dick, sounds like it's working, but it's the confidence that the girls are seeing that is helping you fuck.

To anyone else:
Unless you're a 10/10 model/athlete/millionaire, girls value confidence above EVERYTHING else. Don't listen to what they say they like or are looking for - females are driven by emotion, not logic or reason, and what they "want" in any given moment defines what they see as truth. That isn't meant to be sexist, guys are weird in their own ways as well.
If you're not confident, faking it works - be friendly, funny, but remain aloof and always act like you have shit going on. Dates, fun shit, etc. Lie if you have to, and don't be a beta orbiter. Girls want guys that other girls want, so you need to act like you're that guy.
>>
>>685021943
What about the rejection tho how you dont let that destroy you
>>
I'm 18 and a half today... I have 1 year and a half to lose my virginity, don't want to be a 20 year old virgin. Starting college in the fall. Wish me luck, /b/ros.
>>
File: 187 cali .jpg (71 KB, 490x960) Image search: [Google]
187 cali .jpg
71 KB, 490x960
>>685020633
Rekt
>>685020434
I feel the same.
But I'm most confident over text.
Is there a way to make the swish to real life?
>>
>>685019337
This is not a contest of being the shittiest person. Be the bigger man, be nice, and she will probably fall for you. But you being a dick will prevent all that falling.
>>
>>685019337

Good looking guys have it easier, but there's enough on the internet that shows that it's still possible.

Yeah, girls do sometimes just look at a guy and then try to fuck him. Hell, it's happened to me a few times and I'm below average. You *could* put in the work to get to the point where it happens sometimes, as long as you have some working limbs.

You have to fix your attitude, too. 95% of the time a woman is not shopping for a fuck, so they'll treat you like shit if you let them. Just don't.

Everyone has something going for them. Maybe not looks or hobbies, but good friends and family, a job they do well at, some hobbies. Focus on those things, bring them forward in your personality. Why dwell on the shit? Just focus on what matters. People will look at you differently, even if all you do is talk about My Little Pony.

If someone treats you like a cunt, maybe they're having a bad day, or they're superficial, or they have their own shit going on. It's not even worth the time, just let it roll off and worry about the shit that matters. You'll look like you're having fun. You'll act "passionate" about the things you care about. Your attention will be focused on the good in life. Women love nothing more than to try and inject themselves into that.

It's hard to do, but it can be done.
>>
Eliot rodger was right
>>
>>685022828
Mastering your social anxiety? I reckon the reason you're more confident through text is because it's significantly less intimate than talking with an actual human.
>>
That's not true.

Plenty of, excuse me, obese women would clamor at the opportunity to have sexual relations with just about any man.
>>
>>685023015
The problem is I have already created some sort of a love/hate relationship with the opposite gender
>>
>>685023290
But im not talking to a robot.
I'm talking with girls from my college.
I have not so bad social anxiety.
I do get lead doe.
Its more of a coolverse thing.
>>
>>685022794
rejection is totally normal, tho. Yeah, it sucks, but it's a part of life (for anything, really) and once you can get past that it helps a lot.
Girls can reject you for millions of reasons - they don't think much of it and neither should you. In fact, a girl who sees you confidently shrug off a rejection can get you some points later on.
The best idea is to take it like "oh, ok". and that's IT. No sulking, no begging, no settling on being friends (lol). You want to give off the impression that it's no big deal, and like I said, it's not a big deal to them.

if you're letting rejection destroy you than you're already not displaying the right kind of confidence that is attractive. Even if you really can't handle it, suck it up and fake it. The rest will fall in as you go.
>>
File: 1461860375559.jpg (670 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1461860375559.jpg
670 KB, 1365x2048
>>685024039
voice of reason
>>
File: Elrond1_sm-b24.jpg (33 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
Elrond1_sm-b24.jpg
33 KB, 448x412
>>685023782

good job
>>
>>685024526
Its definetly more hate than love tho
>>
>>685014987
take it to r9k fag
>>
>>685024792
B-but the good ole /b/...
>>
>>685021246
And what do you do character?
>>
>>685024897
/b/ was never good
>>
>>685014987
Males are the chumps who give sex away for free.

Females demand both sacrifices and perfection from males.

It would take every one of us to withhold the dick from them until thing were made fair.

And that would never, ever happen. I would get Avril Levigne if the 9/10 guys wouldn't fuck her.
>>
>>685025732
Oh Yeah we were talking about how girls had it easy than guys. Fuck those bitches
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.