Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So, at a party some days ago, some guy kept touching my girlfriends

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17
File: avocado.jpg (785 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
avocado.jpg
785 KB, 1200x1600
So, at a party some days ago, some guy kept touching my girlfriends tits and slapped her ass even though she didn't want to. Now they're friends at facebook for some reason. Should I be worried? She's pretty fucking loyal, but I see some red signs here.
>>
9/10 chance this is bait but i gotta ask, What was your cuckboy ass doing when this dude was feeling up your gf?
>>
>>684784097
cucked, dump her ass
>>
>>684784198
I wasn't at the party..I should've made that more clear, gotta admit that
>>
>>684784097
If this isn't bait, you're a fag.
>>
what makes you say shes loyal? any evidence
>>
>>684784097
they gonna fuck/thread
>>
>>684784097
He cucked you at the party and now he's probably balls deep in your whore girlfriend because women like aggressive men. He makes her feel "wanted" and that's the beginning and end of loyalty amongst females.
>>
tell her to stop communicating with him and if she refuses let him have her.
>>
>>684784267
Well in that case, shes a slut and is probably making the story up. dump her ass before she finds a way to fuck you over financially
>>
>>684784097
>some guy kept touching my girlfriends tits
>and 'then' slapped her ass
you didn't drop him at tit touching.
You were more concerned with what should of been his first move.
>friends on facebook
Yep, he's her bf now.

Two options
1killyourself
2go deck that fucker for molesting her and then stalking her on facebook.
>but cops wah wah
Use Stockholm syndrome as reasoning. your girl is traumatized and doesn't know it yet.
>>
>>684784436
This man is speaking some truth follow our lord's instructions.
>>
>>684784386
yeah this doods right op. find a better piece of ass. women are good at making mens brains rot from the inside out.
>>
>>684784436
women ruin good men.
>>
>>684784386
I know this to be true. A girl with a boyfriend was sleeping with me for a bit because she liked the attention I gave her.

Sad sad world
>>
>>684784575
you are literally a cuck end your life please.
>>
if you stick around, youll turn into another fucked up cuck, begging other guys to rail your girl. this is exactly how that starts.
>>
File: sun tzu.jpg (50 KB, 254x319) Image search: [Google]
sun tzu.jpg
50 KB, 254x319
>Haven't been on /b/ for several months
>Come back to see what's going on
>"Herp fucken derp I totally trust my slut of a girlfriend."
Yep, not a fucken thing's changed.
>>
>>684784097
>some guy kept touching my girlfriend but I didn't do anything
>now they are hooking up

Gee /b/ should I be worried I'm a cuck manlet?
>>
File: JS40306735.jpg (42 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
JS40306735.jpg
42 KB, 615x409
>>684785022
welcome back
>>
>>684785013
>2016
>not wanting to be a cuck
go on OP, we all know what you want deep in your heart
>>
>>684784097
dont take the chance, dump her
>>
>>684785022
Feel free to leave again faggot we have enough fags
>>
>>684785154
Thanks. So other than reposts of reposts of shitposts, have I missed anything? I've been gone since probably a bit before Christmas.
>>684785327
Yes, that's very witty. Thanks for that.
>>
File: dr.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
for them to be friends on facebook, she consciously knew the person who slapped her ass and played with dem titties was adding her and she made the conscious decision to click accept.

you're the beta future ex-bf of this chick who is fantasizing about the alpha male who felt her up at that party, which is why she went out of her way to find out who he was so she could connect again with him. sorry OP. you are a beta male.
theres no such thing as innocently adding someone to facebook, regardless of how much she will tell you that, if this was my bitch oooooooooooooooooooooooh boy she'd be my ex hoe reeeeeeeeeeeal quick
>>
>>684785372
>2016
>Coming for a witty response
>>
>>684784365
yeah they're definitely gonna fuck or thread
>>
If this isn't bait.
You need to abandon ship, NOW.. no, scratch that, yesterday.
Just dump her, explain why.
>Cunt.
>Saw that faggot slapping your shit and touching your tits.
>He's on your facebook now

She'll either get sad and say
>Oh that meant nothing he was just joking around

To which you reply

>I want a woman who values herself more than to let some faggot degrade her like a common whore.

Or she'll get mad and say
>OMG ANON WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, GET OVER IT HE WAS JUST JOKING AROUND

To which you respond

>I don't want to be with a women who thinks her body is the butt of a joke,

Cap it off with
>I have self-respect and I expect my woman to have some as well. Please don't contact me again. Good luck, whore.
>>
>>684785902
>*Tips fedora on exit*

ftfy
>>
>>684785902
A little autistic but something along the lines of what this guy said. Just tell her you're not cool with that type of shit in the relationship.
>>
>>684786066
How is that fedora worthy? Fedorafags are the epitome of cuckdom, you fucking retard.

OP needs to grow some balls, saying something along those lines not only demonstrates he has a pair to this whore of a female, but also demonstrates to himself that he's capable of having some god damn standards in the women he chooses to keep around him.
It's more self-affirming than anything.
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>684785902
this
>>
File: 1463458689919.png (89 KB, 796x1060) Image search: [Google]
1463458689919.png
89 KB, 796x1060
>>684784436

Who hurt you Anon?
>>
>>684784097
This is not how you prepare an avacado OP. Wait what was this about again? I didn't even read honestly.
>>
>>684786231
How the fuck is that autistic.
#1. Whether she reacts to it outwardly or not, all women are vain, self-conscious, emotional Molotov cocktails. The fact that she's being judged, bluntly, for her actions and being held to task for them will make her think twice about doing this kind of shit again to the next man she's with, and if THIS incident doesn't knock some sense into her head, then if the next guy does something similar in a similar situation she might get the message.
The bitch needs to behave herself.

#2 It'll show OP he's got some balls, just for himself. Taking a situation like that and handling it like a man is how we learn to be men. We live in an era of cuckdom (and fedora fags are the worst offenders) we're raised to believe that masculinity is toxic, OP needs to be a man about this for his own self-esteem.
I'm sure he's torn up emotionally about this, but he needs to have some fucking standards, the fact that this is even a question is beyond me.
>>
File: bronson does not approve.gif (478 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
bronson does not approve.gif
478 KB, 500x224
>>684785902
That was so very close to being good and then you fucked it up with all that self respect shit.
>>
File: 1461104066887.jpg (31 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1461104066887.jpg
31 KB, 625x626
>>684784097
>>
you faggots need to learn. Women are fucking useless because men do not hold them accountable anymore.
They have us by the balls, the majority of men can't have any woman they want, but the majority of women can have any man they want.
So while 5% of the male population gets laid, and because most of us aspire to that level of status, we say "no that's fucking cringy, tip tip fedora m'lady etc"
It's not about how HE feels, it's about forcing her to reflect on her whore actions.
Women will never understand loyalty, never. They "feel" and then justify their actions based on that feeling after the fact.
So not only is OP doing himself a favor by being blunt, saying "this kind of whore behavior is bullshit, get the fuck out" but he could be doing the next guy a favor too, this is the kind of shit we as MEN need to be thinking about, not what's good for "me" but what's good for men in general. Would you want this fucking cunt to be passed into your lap, into your wallet, and into your life without having ANY remorse for her disloyal bullshit and worse, being unaware that she could easily do it to you too?
It's not about emotion investment, it's about time management. Fucking come on, either you're a bunch of underageb& faggots or you're deluded betas
>>
>>
>>684786731
That's for OPs sake. Not hers. OP is hurt and he shouldn't be, I simply added that in because I think hearing those words come out of his own mouth will help affirm his manhood. I don't give a shit about what that whore thinks of herself.
>>
>>684786651
You just proved our point though.
>>
File: 1461667932497.png (58 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
1461667932497.png
58 KB, 553x759
>>684786275
The whole scripted conversation thing, you fedora wearing faggot.
You realize whilst telling her to fuck off is great advice was, turning it into a fanfiction is about the most cringe worthy fedorable thing you can do.
>>
>>684787054
I can smell your Cheeto breath from here bud.
>>
>>684784097
yeah, forget your girlfriend youre fucking retarded
>>
Talk to her about it now dude
>>
>>684787129
Yeah and that got a little bit faggy there. "I don't want a woman that blah blah blah blah blah?" Just call her a cunting whore and don't give her the time to explain or offer a shitty rebuttal. Just walk away and sever contact.
>>
>>684784914
You shouldn't have done it, you know that right? Your duty is first to your brothers, then to your wife and children. Never some random pussy.

These fucking beasts can cripple us with false pregnancy claims, destroy us with rape accusations, they take our money, they take our time, and you'd fuck over your loyalty to your gender for a piece of ass you can get from some other slut?
For shame.
ALL WE FUCKING HAVE IS OUR LOYALTY, that is IT.
We can't accuse them of rape, feminists had the definition changed.
We can't expect them to pay for things, because they have some dumb fuck double standards.
We can't hold them accountable for their actions because they're all overgrown children who point the finger at everyone but themselves.

And you would betray another man for a warm hole and a headache?
You're the lowest form of coward.
>>
File: marriage in the 21st century.jpg (150 KB, 720x786) Image search: [Google]
marriage in the 21st century.jpg
150 KB, 720x786
>>684784386
>>684784914
>>
>>684787265
My wife has been loyal to me for 17 years, what do you have?
>inb4 "top kyuhhhhk she probably rides the dick"
Because I've slapped the shit out of her once 18 years ago for letting another guy dance with her.

>>684787255
OP is clearly a fucking mouthbreather for even having to ask the question.
I put it in terms mouthbreathers can understand.
>>
I would say leave her

Put then youd be just as lonely, spiteful and miserable as me and everyone else posting in this thread
>>
File: 1463415964930.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463415964930.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>684784097
The real question here is how in the name of Zeus's butthole could you not only witness, but allow some fucking dude to disrespect you like that? You saw this cat touching your gf's tits and ass, and didn't throat punch his ass into a coma? Here's your problem, she knows you did, just like she knows you can plainly see she added this dude on fb. So she's already cucked you and there ain't shit you can do about it. So you have two choices. First, you can help her pick out the outfit you'll watch this dude take off her just before he slides his meat sword into her. Or, just fuckin kill yourself faggot. The gene pool would be better off without your pansy ass genes. Back in my day, a man was a man, or he was a faggot. There wasn't any of this cuck shit. The fuck
>>
>>684784097
By not fucking him up bloody the moment you saw this, you let them both know you are a weak gullible loser.
And you'll sure to get what you deserve for being such a faggot.
>>
Tbh just check her phone/Facebook a few days from now

If she has ANY messages from him dump

If it was just a "oh I kinda know who that is so ill add them" thing and they don't talk I wouldn't worry about it, you can make a joke/Snide remark about her adding someone that was molesting her but don't go full autistic like 80% of this thread

And if you don't know or can't openly access her phone and Facebook you shouldn't trust her and dump her, obviously asking here means you've considered dumping her and if she's not that important to you that you've accepted dumping on suspicion maybe you should just get one real good last sexy time and dump after
>>
>>684787631
Calm down anon, I realize it was a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>684787612
That's emotionally satisfying IN THE MOMENT. I'm trying to help OP see that his actions can live beyond the moment.

Suppose this is the first time this woman's been called out for her shit.
Would you be completely surprised? I wouldn't be. Most men are completely terrified of acting RIGHT, they just react and she'll rationalize that anger and the insults and use it to elevate herself, she'll convince herself that OP was in the wrong and what she did wasn't a problem because he deserved it for being a dick.

OP needs to be blunt, but calm, explain that he values himself beyond allowing that kind of behavior into his life.

That may save the men she interacts with in the future from going through similar shit with her.
Use your fucking heads.
They have Feminism and the SJWs, we have fucking nothing. This is literally all we have to fight back with.
>>
>>684787631

spoken like a true cuck
>>
>>684787815
Need to justify this much. Fuck anon it's ok, in the end we're still just strangers on the internet.
>>
>>684788067
How will giving her that dressing down make any difference to other poor chumps she fucks later on?
>>
>>684788115
kek
>>
File: 1440968699393.jpg (13 KB, 235x204) Image search: [Google]
1440968699393.jpg
13 KB, 235x204
>>684787815
that's what a true gentleman would do, great job mate, I treat my women right
>tips fedora
>>
>>684786313
It doesn't have to be specific. This is what ALL women do in general
>>
>>684787631
Calm down, Captain Virginity.
>>
If this isn't bait:

I'm not a controlling boyfriend, but if this happened I would immediately make her block and delete him. If she doesn't, it's perfectly clear she was lying, cheating trash, and I would immediately dump her.

I don't understand why you need someone's help for this. Some guy "sexually harassed" her, and now they're friends on facebook. Come the fuck on, dude.

Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>684788220
Because men used to do this kind of shit and bitches behaved themselves. Why do you think we have iconic examples of the housewife.
Because men kept order, provided security, and put their foot down like men.

If you didn't read what I said.

Getting angry and calling a cunt whore fuck whatever and blowing your cool will have her convince herself that she was right.
Doesn't matter if a woman is in the wrong, her emotional response is going to end in one way, she'll get mad and blame it all on you.
You don't want her to get mad, you want her to get introspective. You want her to hate herself, ideally, you want her to look in the mirror the next day and see herself as trash.

By remaining calm, yet still speaking with the authority of a man, you can accomplish this, because she has nothing emotional to latch onto and manipulate.

Jesus fuck, it's like none of you have ever dealt with women before.
>>
>>684788563
>Because men used to do this kind of shit and bitches behaved themselves. Why do you think we have iconic examples of the housewife.
Because at one stage society was rigidly structured to try to prevent and force them to curtail their whorier urges, not because somebody gave them a weak speech.
>Getting angry and calling a cunt whore fuck whatever and blowing your cool will have her convince herself that she was right.
Yeah I know that; but she's going to do that no matter what you do.
>You don't want her to get mad, you want her to get introspective. You want her to hate herself, ideally, you want her to look in the mirror the next day and see herself as trash.
Please. That will never work. Women run from personal responsibility like non-whites run from fair fights.
Look, don't get me wrong. I see what you're trying to do here and it's a noble endeavour. I just think it wouldn't work.
>>
>>684788917
It will if we as men start committing to something similar the way feminists have their stupid shit.

We're too polite. We're conditioned to believe insulting someone is a sign of weakness, because we've been told shit about the bigger man and what not.

In public, these faggoty male feminists need to be derided, loudly. They need to crawl into their star bucks hipster style fag corrals and stay there.

Women need to be tossed aside at the first sign of whorish behavior.

If we can, as men, start acting like men again, then society will right itself.

Feminism isn't winning because women are powerful, it's winning because men are weak.

I guarantee you
If every man in America started paying a hooker once a week for sex for 2 or 3 months, women would start acting right again.
>>
File: me heartey.gif (486 KB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
me heartey.gif
486 KB, 500x238
>>684789226
Well as for that post on the other hand, I agree with everything you said right there.
>>
>>684789226
And I'm not talking about some bullshit MRA movement, and I'm certainly not talking about some faggot MGTOW shit.
This isn't about men's rights, it's about putting men back in charge.
This isn't about going our own way, this is about getting our own way.

Men have been exiled to dens, and "man caves" in their own homes, or worse yet, THEY move in with a woman, not the other way around.
And they become exiles in their own homes.

Come on, at least think about putting this shit into practice for yourself?
Lead men around you by example.
>>
>>684789475
So in a nutshell: Less of a state of egalitarianism and more just men back on top again?
>>
>>684784097
This happened to a friend of mine, she had been cheating on him with the guy for a year
>>
>>684789583
Fuck egalitarianism.
Did we survive 250,000 years with that bullshit? Fuck no.
And No, I'm not talking about putting more men back on top. Men get dick all respect anymore.

it's faggy as shit but this song explains the failure of egalitarianism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul27twUzAa8
>>
>>684790017
I really want to continue this with you, but it's late and I've got work in the morning. Bye.
>>
>>684789475
What's wrong with women being sluts? Men are about as bad with loyalty. Let freedom reign and the promiscuis will separate from the rest of the crowd.
>>
File: dumped_lge_0.gif (42 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
dumped_lge_0.gif
42 KB, 440x300
>>
>>684790215
Loyalty to women is stupid, they are not loyal back.
I'm talking about loyalty to your fellow men, Men are loyal to each other, those who aren't are usually friendless by middle age.
>>
Legit hope for your sake this is bait and you're not that pathetic.

In case not, dump that whore immediately, you'll thank me later.
>>
>>684785902
Kind of this but don't call her your woman because somehow you will lose a winning argument
>>
>>684784506
Lol no, she's just a whore.
>>
>>684787631
Have you even met a women, and there is no loyalty of men, we have been killing each other for centuries
>>
>>684790862
That was my post, and he's not calling her his woman, he's telling her specifically that she is not his anymore, he's washing his hands of her, she is not good enough for him.
>>
>>684790703
Idk what you are talking about. I am pretty sure men cheat about as much as women. For every woman that cheats with a man, there is a man that is disloyal to men in general. You are speaking as if men are automatically better people for being men.
>>
>>684789475
The problem is men are being raised by weak parents. Parents who teach their children they can do no wrong and they will never fail. These men grow up believing they're unique snowflakes and just like they looked to their mothers for validation when they were young, they look for it in every woman they date now that they are grown. This has simultaneously made men weaker and has given women a false sense of superiority over men. Because most of these pansies pander to them for sex and validation, women have developed the neo-feminism you see today. It's not what feminism was 30 years ago. Nowadays, it's all about how women can use sex to control men. You see it everywhere, the mall, tinder, and every other dating site, women dressing like whores demanding our respect as if we require their validation. Problem is, most of these weaklings do. Which is why you see about 10 of these threads a day. A bitch can't do shit for me but get fucked. And when they act up, I'll replace them with a better one. The less they feel opinionated, the better because I don't need a bitch who thinks she's smart. I don't need a bitch period. It's funny how they seem to need me more than I need them. You bros will see when you're older.
>>
>>684791177
Fool.
Do you think men are disloyal to one another because they fight each other? Even kill each other?
Don't talk about things you don't understand.
And what about the man beside you? What about him? What about your brother who will jump on a grenade for you? What about the men you fight with who would die for you and you for them?

War is nothing more than applied force,
"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent worlds, I see no remedy but force"
Oliver Wendell Holmes

It has nothing to do with disloyalty to your enemy, and that's not why we kill.
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>684791270
You're right, there are weak men, but they're easy to spot by both men and women.
Men need to stand above that, they need to treat their duties as a priority.
A man who has taken care of his family, and if he has none, his parents in their old age, seen to his work, seen to his chores, seen to everything he needs to in a day has no spare time to cheat.
Those with the time to cheat are worthless and need to be held as such in the eyes of men who don't.
And you need to LIVE it, not just say it. Be like me, be a man, not a boy.
And as I said before, lead the men around you by example.
Be the man you wish you were, and be the man they wish they were.
>>
>>684784097
OP I'm probably the only guy on here who can give you some sound advice on this. You have 1 option.
1: Contact the other guy, tell him to stop contacting your woman and delete her off his fb, tell him your woman told you he groped her tits and slapped her ass and he's lucky it only goes this far. (do not confront your girlfriend about it, she'll see you as controlling, not an attractive trait and will only worsen the situation).
If he agrees and your girlfriends asks, just say that you wont stand for another man disrespecting her or yourself (your showing alpha dominance and tolerance).
If he doesn't agree, then tell your woman you're unhappy with what happened and the situation now with her and him being friends and you'll go and confront him about why he sexually abused her and now are friends....if it gets to this then you should pay attention to any red lights such as your gf being overly defensive or trying to stop you. Him saying that she wanted it, who sent the friend request. If you have any bad gut feelings about your woman at that stage then go with your gut and end it. Its not worth the trust issues m8
>>
>>684792049
You're a moron. OP needs to break up with her, no questions asked.
You're putting him on the path to cuckoldry and he's in a vulnerable emotional state he will take your advice and he will suffer for it.
>>
>>684791958
That's me. You have righteous arguments but I fear people will never evolve to be smart enough to understand.

I actually like the concept of adding weak men to the genepool though. It will make it easier to expose disloyal women, make the selection of loyal women greater, and I am personally impartial to trans girls.
>>
>>684792357
The advice is sound. He's showing he wants his woman more than he does. If he wants a chance in ANY future relationship he needs to learn not to leave when an alpha comes along but to logically work through, hard to do when your emotions are driving you, but important. If it helps, I've done this many times, and it works. Helps that I'm built like a brick shit house.
>>
>>684792049
this is good but instead of confront that duch bag i will break his bones
>>
>>684784097
Wtf? How do you let this happen? Either put that bitch in her place or dump her. Cuck.
>>
>>684792650
Without weak men, women wouldn't have the opportunity to be weak. Conform or die alone, or move to where no one knows you.
>>
>>684792049
True pussy has spoken here..

OP, I'm afraid it's over, leave the whore and find yourself someone better, believe me, I've been through this and she had fucked me up, don't do the same mistake I did
>>
>>684792666
I agree on one hand and disagree on one hand. While I agree than a man needs to know when to stay, but if she was just molested and manhandled and tried to stop it, that'd be different, she didn't try to stop it, you don't add people to facebook who molest you, she enjoyed it, she broke trust and doesn't deserve another chance.
>>
>>684793052
And a true beta has spoken here.

OP do as I said. Just confront him. Make it clear that your gf has exposed what he did to her. You want to find the reason why they are suddenly friends. Don't ask him directly, just use the method I mentioned before.
>>
>>684788279
WHO
>>
Despite the first reply pointing out the baity nature of this OP all you fags dived in head first anyway.
>>
>>684792929
So men are the sole factor of a woman's actions? Do you hate women or do you actually think this?
>>
>>684793563
As I said before, women make choices based on how they feel at the moment and rationalize it later, they have no concept of loyalty, not to other women and not to men.
They are selfish, and they are self involved, because no one is calling them out on their shit.
Men have been convinced they have to put up with a woman to get laid or to have a happy life.
Men are conditioned to surrender their will power to a woman.

I do not hate women, I love women. But I don't see many women, just girls who act like men and men who act like girls.
>>
>>684794128
Okay. I understand. Good talk.
>>
>>684784097
Go break his nose.
>>
>>684794416(You)
I did but then he hit me back
>>
>>684787788
Truth
>>
Whats her name? Sorry op. Saturday i got drunk and felt some chick up. But weirdly we swapped digits. If shes yours, we could make this interesting.
>>
>>684794505
Cut off his dick and cauterizing iron, then fuse her vag shut. Word of wisdom, use a medical mask full of vicks because people smell gross, and don't try to go the cheap route with a manual saw. That will take literally days,
>>
>>684785577
kek
>>
>>684784436
Damn right
>>
The sad state of the legal system in the US is as such. I have a friend (platonic) from highs school. A band we like was coming into town so I agreed she could crash at my place ad I'd take the bed,
>>
>>684795313
Wel, she got drunk, hit me in the face with a laptop, hitme nd beat me with whtever was handy until she punched out a window and came at me witha shard of cglass.
>>
File: Bait-tiny.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
Bait-tiny.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>>684784097
If this isn't bait...

>guy kept touching my girlfriends tits and slapped her ass even though she didn't want to
Why didn't you dump her the moment you found out? If she "didn't want to" she would have slapped him.
Welcome to Cuckland, population: you
>>
>>684795464
I took a couple slices to the arm so the blade god stuck and I could get it away from her and called the cops; WE BOTH SPENT THE NIGHT IN JAIL BECAUSE SHE SAID IRAPED HER,
>>
>>684784436
This anon knows it.
>>
Don't be afraid to fight with your gf retard. Bitches love drama. If my gf did this shit I would scream in her fucking face.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.