Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/ responds: does fucking a trap make you gay? why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 32
File: 1458173502149.jpg (114 KB, 858x960) Image search: [Google]
1458173502149.jpg
114 KB, 858x960
/b/ responds: does fucking a trap make you gay? why?
>>
Why does it matter?
>>
>>684701863

Yes.

Homosexual = people attracted to one's own sex.
>>
File: dickthread.png (9 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
dickthread.png
9 KB, 542x542
>>684701863

Watch me click the collapse button and you and your faggot trap thread vanish forever.
>>
Only gay if balls touch. If you do not already know this, you need to lurk moar.
>>
its not that fucking hard

every "straight" person is at least a little gay and every "gay" person is at least a little straight

thats how it works. there is no solid left or right. we're all fucking faggot perverts and we're all brainwashed to believe we shouldn't be by old boring prudes
>>
>>684702717

Faggot detected
>>
>>684702778
says the guy that is casually refreshing a trap thread
>>
>>684702717
Homosexuality is a mental disorder. Prove me wrong. Tip: You can't
>>
>>684702979
fuk u got me there
>>
>>684702717
>every "straight" person is at least a little gay
This reminds me of an anecdote about blacks.

People ask why black people have white ish skin on their palms and bottom feet. The answer is simple; everyone has a little good in them.
>>
Only if your male
>>
>>684702979

I'm here to tell faggots like yourself to kill yourself.

Kill yourself.
>>
yes, yes it does.
>>
>>684703018
Also to add to this, I'm not fucking gay. I know what I am, I am straight. I am just trying to say that anyone who is a faggot has a brain disorder END OF STORY. I had my experiences, I KNOW im not gay dude. My big brother used to fuck me alright, its fucked up man. But I never liked it. I NEVER LIKED IT

THERE ARE STRAIGHT PEOPLE AND HOMOS, NO IN BETWEEN.
>>
>>684701863
Passable trap? Nope.
Non-passable trap? Maybe.

There is always bi, but I think beyond that all of the pan-moxi-demi crap is bullshit.
>>
Maybe, maybe not. But being attracted to that child makes u a pedo
>>
>>684703166
>making 120k a year
>with a 10/10 wife who fucks me with a strap on every time im feeling a little gay

kill myself. haha okay.

"dude i swear i was only on that thread because i was telling fags to kill themselves. knock next time dude wtf im not gay"
>>
>>684701863
i think its pretty gay just my opinion tho...
if you think real girl<guy in female clothing consciously yes.Wouldnt consider it gay if you just had an appreciation for them tho
>>
>>684703018
Homosexuality occurs in many different species in the animal kingdom. Now I'm waiting for your peer-reviewed research to prove to me that there is a brain dysfunction causing homosexuality.
>>
>>684703166
if you're not gay then post a pic of your cock to prove it

everyone knows the only way to prove someone is gay is to examine their cock

post it or automatic guilt
>>
>>684703018
Spartan men fucked each other more then the women
>Women were made to look like men for the first little while that they mated
>Spartans are truly godly
>TFW you will never know the love of your Spartan brothers
>>
File: Neckbeard.gif (1010 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeard.gif
1010 KB, 500x375
>>684703654

>120k salary
>10/10 wife
>>
>>684703018
Actually I can! Homosexuality is not listed in the DSM-5, the book in which the APA lists all recognized disorders and symptoms.
>>
>>684703792
It is proved that homosexual people have a smaller front left brain lobe, and that that is believed to provoke homosexuality. Also there are many investigations relating homosexuality as a mental disorder, and most of them have proved my theory right. I don't give a fuck about dogs, we are fucking human beings, we can think for ourselves.
>>
>>684704264

It used to before SJW cuckoldry
>>
>>684701863
Who fucking cares if it does or doesn't. Go with your dick's instincts.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 245x300
>>684703975
Wow known faggotry goes to a certain point but you surpassed it you massive faggot
>>
>>684704503
This. Why the hell do some men care so much that some other men like playing with people that have wieners?
>>
>>684704362
But it's not now. Call it "progress" or call it "SJW cuckoldry" all you want, the fact remains that it's not accepted by the APA as a disorder, and they're kinda the ones who decide what is and isn't a disorder.
>>
Yes. It's a man.
/thread
>>
>>684704306
>Alan Turing
>Faggot
>Built what is considered to be the first computer
>You're currently using a computer
>You must be gay
>Inb4 anon denies the facts
>>
Yes.

Trap = male.
Therefore you are a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>684702200
Nope, it's still here.
>>
The only reason homosexuality was taken out of the DSM was because of gay terrorists threatening the lives of the people who keep the thing up to date.
>>
>>684704306
> I don't give a fuck about dogs

So you're gonna ignore an important point I made just because it doesn't fit your view? That already tells me we are not gonna have an intelligent conversation.
>>
>>684701863
Very simple. Is there a penis? (the male only reproductive organ)
If the answer is yes and you are also a biological human male, then yes, it is gay.
Probably bait but just gonna clear this up on the offchance
>>
>>684704223
damn you got me so good

i am burned!!!
>>
>>684703018

It doesn't meet the criteria for being a mental disorder. That's why it was removed from the DSM 40 or 50 years ago.

I.e., "A mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior that reflects a dysfunction in the psychological, biological, or developmental processes underlying mental functioning. Mental disorders are usually associated with significant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities. An expectable or culturally approved response to a common stressor or loss, such as the death of a loved one, is not a mental disorder. Socially deviant behavior (e.g., political, religious, or sexual) and conflicts that are primarily between the individual and society are not mental disorders unless the deviance or conflict results from a dysfunction in the individual, as described above."
>>
>>684705319
top kek
>>
>>684705316
Just because homosexuality occurs in nature doesn't mean it isn't a disorder or mutation. Homosexuality is naturally occurring, but so is cancer.
>>
>>684705301
>gay terrorists
Are these "terrorists" shooting up planned parenthoods and crashing planes into buildings? No, gullible religious nuts who view homosexuality as a disorder do that.
>>
Yes,because you're fucking a man
>>
>>684705543

The dysfunction is "not wanting to reproduce". A living creature that doesn't want to reproduce is broken.
>>
>>684705543
so would trans genderism or wanting to be a trap count?
>>
>>684703792
Riiight because mental disorders occur only in humans? You fuckin idiot.
>>
>>684704959
>considered the first computer

No it isn't you nigger
>>
>>684704306
>It is proved that homosexual people have a smaller front left brain lobe, and that that is believed to provoke homosexuality.

No. Gay men have a lobe similar to that of straight women. That's not the same thing as homosexual men having a mental disorder.
>>
Then, what differs homosexuality from bestiality and pedophilia? They are not mental disorders, and if they're caused form a bad gene on birth, then they should be legalized too. I've always wanted to marry my parrot.
>>
>>684704503

Exactly, trust your cock and stab the browneye
>>
>>684705618
Even if it was a mutation, mutations are not inherently bad. Homosexuality would help with over-population, so to say it's "wrong" would be completely arbitrary
>>
>>684704503

Exactly, trust your cock and aim for the prostate
>>
>>684706134
Exactly trust your cock and play tummy swords
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDRqPaB03I

here's your answer
>>
>>684705807

Except that would mean all the gay people who have done IVF or who have had children with members of the opposite sex aren't actually mentally ill.

Guys, just give it a resty.
>>
>>684706369
369, dam good thyme
>>
Also, tell me how priving a baby from living in a family with the woman who gave him/her birth (man if lesbian) could somehow be legal. That isn't a family, that is an infertile union.
>>
File: 1453101261469.png (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453101261469.png
87 KB, 640x480
>>684704306
Well, actually, homosexuality would be a direct result of abstract thought. If we were to go strictly with our instincts, and the human species had no capability of abstract thought, then the population would be all heterosexual, with the exception of the less than 0.1% who did engage in homosexual intercourse (which at that point WOULD be a mental disorder, because of the lack of ability for abstract thought would put it in direct contrast with basic instinct). However, we are capable of higher than instinctual thinking, and thustly, homosexuality occurs at a larger rate in our species than others.

I'll have to remember where I found it, but I remember looking through an interesting study once that concluded that, on average, those who are more sexually deviant tend to have higher IQ's. One good example of this might be Alan Turing, like that other anon mentioned.
>>
>>684706369
Thanks now YouTube will think that I'm gay
>>
>>684705825

Actually I tend to think it might. There is something a little fucked up about wanting to go under the knife to have your balls chopped off and your penis turned inside out. It would be good if these people could be offered some other option, but that's an assessment based on the drastic lengths they are willing to subject themselves to in order to be happy. Gay people just want to buttfuck and scissor. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to give a fuck or why they should be classified as mentally ill. And I utterly fail to see why anyone else cares either.
>>
Yes, having your dick in another man's ass is gay.
>>
>>684703018
I wouldn't say it is a mental disorder. That term seems extreme. Id classify it as a form of sexual depravity/immorality. People that are gay choose to be gay. People that claim "They were born in the wrong body" come off mentally ill. They seem to have an actual disorder.
>>
People only hate homosexuals because it's their only defining characteristic and they flaunt it. It's like going around having foot fetish or scat pride parades.

Do what you will at home, but christ, I don't want to know about you and jerry eating each others asses.
>>
>>684707038
>implying all of us butt pirates do this

Good god man, most of my fellow gays can't even stand the LGBTBBQ community as it is today. We're not all pride queens, you know,
>>
Homosexuality is not normal. Quit trying to explain why it is.
>>
>>684707038
I can agree 110% to that statement. I have my own morals and beliefs about homosexuality, but I genuinely am disgusted about how it is flaunted and forced on people. Unacceptable.
>do you think it is normal to be gay? Huh?
>"Not necessarily"
>OMG YOU UNEDUCATED HOMOPHOBE
>>
>>684706937
>Id classify it as a form of sexual depravity/immorality.

Why in the name of sweet fuck is it immoral? You're literally posting this on 4chan. What the hell is immoral about being gay?
>>
>>684701863

A trap is a male trying to be a female.

> you can ID male from female with DNA and other forsenics and this doesnt change even if someone is a trans.

Male fucking a male is homosexual, fucking pussy is heterosexual and fucking both is bisexual
>>
>I'm going to become the most influential man in all of history
>>
>>684707225
LGBTBBQ? Damn man, i only knew LGBT, but BBQ? Really?
>>
>>684707483
Wasn't talking to you and I am not going to take my time to combat with you. Fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>684707399

It's never been forced on anyone, and the flaunting is like once a year in a fucking pride parade in some distant city. Call off the dogs, jesus.
>>
>>684707602

Yeah bbq, because homosexual males love bbq sausage
>>
>>684707701
Good one, internet points for you.
>>
>>684707682
You seem defensive. Also, you are wrong.
>>
>>684707483
Liking the same sex is what is immoral about being gay.
>>
Bunch of faggot cock suckers ahah. Go fuck an inside out dick
>>
>>684701863
It doesn't not make you gay. Hope this helped
>>
File: 1429413290437.png (401 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1429413290437.png
401 KB, 504x504
>>684701863
Because they are the same sex as you. Its literally the definition of Gay.
>>
>>684707897
it didnt
>>
>>684707682

The fact that we're having the discussion is proof positive it is being forced. Non faggots just don't want to hear about it anymore since such a tiny minority of people is being so whiny and in your face about their stupid fetish. Nobody cares that you're gay, they care that you feel the need to talk about it in public like it isn't sexual.

I get pissed at straight people talking about their sex lives in public. Sex is private, leave it at that. People would get creeped the fuck out if I started talking about how often I beat off, but you don't see fap enthusiasts trying to get legislature passed.
>>
>>684707922
Omg that's so transphobic why can't you just accept I've evolved beyond your binary culture and my chromosomes are not indicative of my gender. I have a penis but I feel like a woman without any actual reference of what that biologically feels like, because I'm a man

Is what a mentally ill person would say
>>
File: hunting-dragon.jpg (392 KB, 1200x729) Image search: [Google]
hunting-dragon.jpg
392 KB, 1200x729
>>684701863
no, it makes you a huge massive faggot

it doesn't get faggier than that and this is coming from a guy who just sucked two cocks earlier that day.
>>
>>684705935
Yes it is you shit head
>>
>>684703654
You're a fag
>>
>>684703792

Animals also cannibalize their babies, and kill their rivals for trying to fuck the female they want to fuck. Is that socially acceptable behavior for humans too?

What's your point, fag apologist?
>>
>>684707871

No, that's what disgusts you about it. If it's wrong then you should be able to articulate a reason why I should give a shit that someone is attracted to the same sex. Why is someone fucking another dude more immoral than someone doing a cartwheel?

The meanings of moral terms are tied up and associated with what benefits and harms human beings. I understand why I shouldn't beat an innocent to death, morally speaking, because it amounts to subjecting someone to deliberate unnecessary/unjustified harm. But why should I wig out about fags? No one has ever been able to say, and that's why you idiots can't win a court case to save your fucking lives.
>>
>>684708453
GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTUCT YOU UNCULTURED, UNEDUCATED, FASCIST, BIGOT HETEROSEXUAL!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>684701863
>>
>>684708689
It's actually indicative of our innate biology considering tons of uncivilized tribes did this and still do this. Socially acceptable is a pretty subjective term anyways
>>
>>684708169
>The fact that we're having the discussion is proof positive it is being forced.

No it's not. It's proof positive conservatives insist on making it a political issue.
>>
9/10 would both before and after...
>>
>>684703283
what about people who like both?
Thats litterally the definition of being inbetween.

So much for your black and white
>>
>>684709149
It wouldn't be a political issues if fags stopped telling people how much they love getting dicks in their butts.
>>
>>684708884
The irony is that that argument, "gender is a social construct", is still a highly disputed philosophy generally only pushed by liberal schools of thought. If every human culture ever defines the male's role as provider/protector and the female as homecarer then the LOGICAL mentality is to postulate that its biological. But the LGBT community at large rarely agrees with biology, or logic for that matter.

Society(western society really) has just become so afraid to be politically incorrect that we've helped enable a misguided sub-culture of mentally ill ladymen.
>>
>>684709296
Too old.
>>
File: The More You Know.jpg (42 KB, 344x226) Image search: [Google]
The More You Know.jpg
42 KB, 344x226
>>684708961

Do I believe that homosex is a choice? No, I don't. I really couldn't fathom why someone would want to subject themselves to all of the negative backlash that goes along with it.

But do I believe that they're special, or wonderful, or worthy of my respect for being "brave" by taking another man's dick up their ass? Absolutely not. I find homosexual behavior, other than in the case of lipstick lesbians, to be revolting, because my brain was not programmed to think that shit's natural.

What homosexuality really is, is a evolutionary fail-safe to prevent overpopulation. And a way to end genetic bloodlines that are unfavorable. Of course, faggots and dykes can circumvent this with in vitro, surrogates, adoption, whatever. But biology has no concept of these things.

tl;dr - Fags and dykes are fags and dykes because their bloodlines were chosen for extinction. They have nothing to be proud of. They're gay because nature decided they weren't worth being driven to reproduce. Doesn't mean they're bad people, and they shouldn't be looked at any differently than people with Down's Syndrome or that are born sterile for one reason or another.
>>
File: OP Faggot overdose.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
OP Faggot overdose.gif
2 MB, 268x200
>>684701863

Yes, fucking another man makes you gay.
>>
>>684709706
Most of the political issues came from gays wanting to marry didn't it?

That is requiring legislature and voicing it for it to pass.
>>
>>684703654
Just passing by this fag thread, the fact that you had to defend yourself. You fucking spoiled fruitbasket, go suck that strapon
>>
>>684709706

Or if you just admitted you have no cogent reason that they should be subjected to inferior treatment.

And no, God doesn't want you to fuck with people for no reason, no matter what you think the Bible says.
>>
File: Hscgasl.jpg (472 KB, 676x1230) Image search: [Google]
Hscgasl.jpg
472 KB, 676x1230
It means you are a faggot, and that's okay.
>>
>>684702042
>Why does it matter?

/thread
>>
>>684710248
And marriage is a religious, non governmental practice. The government shouldn't have any control over what a private group deems acceptable or not. Sidenote: churches should also pay taxes.

>>684710278
I'm an atheist. They did not receive any inferior treatment. If I walked into any public place and shouted "Man I sure do love when people piss in my mouth, it gets my dick so hard I'm just oozing pre in moments!" I would be disliked, and with good reason. That is the same thing as going anywhere and announcing to the world "I sure do love me some butt stuff, oh yeah, just can't get enough!" And that's what everyone hears when you tell them you're gay. Because that's all it is about, what you're diddling, and how you like to do said diddling. it doesn't have to do with you as a person, it just has to do with what your particular kink is.
>>
>>684707634
It's because your imaginary friend says so. I wish in the buybull it would tell its followers to kill themselves. Would be a lot less idiots around.
>>
File: Biscuit.jpg (80 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Biscuit.jpg
80 KB, 480x854
>>684710219

I actually dated a bitch in high school that turned out to be a dike. Her mom was a dike and her cousin was a faggot. Kind of makes sense. Some people just want to fight nature.
>>
>>684703792
So does cannibalism. Should we lovingly accept cannibals?
>>
>>684711045
>Because that's all it is about, what you're diddling, and how you like to do said diddling. it doesn't have to do with you as a person, it just has to do with what your particular kink is.

So in connection with, say, gay marriage, your argument is that gay people can't actually fall in love and have committed relationships? That it's just a weird internet kink in a way that heterosexuality just isn't, is that right?
>>
>>684705905
Prove to me that it is a disorder you fucking idiot. And no, "muh bible" is not an actual reason.
>>
>>684711045
>And marriage is a religious, non governmental practice.

That's a completely false, anti-historical assertion. No one had ever made this assertion in the history of mankind before same sex marriage became an issue. It's a silly ad hoc rationalization for the exclusion of homosexuals from government recognition of same sex marriages. There are myriad cogent reasons why governments recognize marriages. Homosexual marriages should also be included. That's what the issue was, and that's what fags won.
>>
File: 1qJvobr.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1qJvobr.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
>>684702042
fuck off reddit
>>
>>684711352

Depends on if they kill/harm their dinner.
>>
>>684711352
>>684708689

Ah yes the false equivalency. The favorite "argument" for anti-homosexuals. What constitutes what is socially acceptable is what doesn't hurt an unwilling participant. Homosexuality does not hurt an unwilling participant. If you cannot understand the difference between a harmful and consensual action you have autism.
>>
>>684712337
Why don't you fuck off back to stormfront, reactionary jesusfag, and take the rest of your gay little nazi friends with you. Quit turning 4chan into a cesspit of disgusting moralfaggotry.
>>
>>684711672

No, I never mentioned about falling in love or anything else. I fell in love with the first girl who gave me a blowjob, makes sense fags would work the same way. I'm saying people get annoyed at faggots because it is their sole defining feature. it's like if the only interesting thing about someone is their strange obcession with winnie the pooh, or that the really can only get off while recording themselves spunking on a pony toy. It's fine and dandy, do whatever you want, but don't expect to get any respect if you fucking tell everyone about it.
>>
>>684712587

By that logic if someone consents to being coocked and eaten we should allow it.
>>
File: Fuck Yourself With a Cactus.jpg (29 KB, 397x306) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yourself With a Cactus.jpg
29 KB, 397x306
A human being is formed from the union of an egg cell and a sperm cell.

Egg cells carry an X chromosome. Sperm cells carry either an X or a Y chromosome.

If an X sperm cell merges with the egg, the offspring's chromosomes are XX and it is a female offpring.

If a Y sperm cell merges with the egg, the offspring's chromosomes are XY and it is a male offspring.

Sexual relations between two organisms with XY chromosomes are homosexual relations.

That is all.
>>
File: 1455163826857.jpg (7 KB, 167x186) Image search: [Google]
1455163826857.jpg
7 KB, 167x186
>>684712337
>>
File: 1463367488190.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463367488190.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>684703018
ONCE AGAIN, YOU! MY SON!
HAD PROVE THAT NEWFAGS ARE REALLY FUCKING EASY TO GET THEM INTO TAKE THE BAITU DESU!
YOU! MY SON! ARE THE B8MASTAH!
>>
>>684712819
This. This is why conservatives can't win a court case against homosexuality. Everything goes back to "muh imaginary friend said so in the bible".
>>
>>684703166
Noted. I'll consider it.
>>
>>684712994
thank you mr spider, am i an official oldfag yet?
>>
It's only gay if balls touch.
>>
>>684712931
Hey it's their choice. Give me logical answer otherwise. Also going by logic it would make more sense to outlaw religion than homosexuality. People have killed solely because their religious books tell them to.
>>
>>684712822
>I'm saying people get annoyed at faggots because it is their sole defining feature

That's not a reason to get annoyed. It's a reason to shrug with indifference. That's all I've ever done toward gays. There is nothing more in-your-face about gay culture than there is about, for example, romance books, date movies, love songs, etc. etc.
>>
>>684701863
Yes. Because you are a man having sex with another man.
>>
>>684703328
I can understand the logic behind some of the terms, but when there are fucking 200 or so, I'm not going to take the time to memorize all of them. If people choose to identify by those, by all means, go ahead, but don't expect everyone else to remember that you're demisexual-panromantic-supercalifragilickthisdick-lithocontemporary-subdermal pneumothorax or what the cancerous word that you wear like a badge even fucking means. I don't have time for that.
>>
>>684711329

That happened to me as well. My girlfriend ended up being gay, I had no idea. She broke up with me and moved and ghosted me, I didn't know what happened and it fucked me up for a long time.

I happened upon her facebook page the other day and had a chuckle, it finally all made sense.
>>
>>684701863
Yes, but it's okay to be gay.
>>
>>684712587
I was making no equivalency, just asking a question. Can both not a form of mental illness, strictly by definition? Your argument "it happens in nature" implies that anything that happens "in nature" is a normal, natural act. My argument is no more specious than yours.

>>684712931
I believe there was a case of exactly this in Germany several years ago.
>>
>>684702717
Nope.
Strait people don't find men attractive
Fags do
You're a faggot
>>
>>684704306
>There are many investigations
> All of those that support you are from 1960 or before
> They have all been disproven by peer-reviewed and legitimate research
Ok, bud. Have fun proving that to anyone with fewer chromosomes than you.
>>
>>684703283
Ok fag, whatever you say. Wink wink
>>
File: 1312517022279.jpg (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1312517022279.jpg
59 KB, 500x402
>>684701863
when a man puts his penis into the anus of another male that is gay buttsex. Doesn't matter if the male looks or dresses female, it's still a guy with a dick and a male asshole
>>
File: 1462233392604.png (234 KB, 502x734) Image search: [Google]
1462233392604.png
234 KB, 502x734
>>684701863
This isn't possible.
>>
>>684705935
Turing's logic machine prototype is indisputably considered to be the first true computing machine by computer science and electronic engineering experts. Some of his theories and tests were so solid that they are still used today, especially in the field of neural network artificial intelligence. Read a book sometime.
>>
Traps are just women with femdicks. Nothing gay about letting them fuck you.
>>
>>684701863
No. If you still want to fuck women you are not gay. You are partially homo sexually inclined if you desire sexual acts with a penis. Decide for yourself what you are
>>
>>684705975
Oh goody, a dumbass trailer park pile of chromosomes piece of shit who couldn't differentiate a logical idea from the ravings of an indoctrinated conservative clusterfuck. Go back to the South. Your cousin misses you.
>>
>>684713742

We probably shouldn't let them consent to being eaten because anybody who would want that is mentally damaged. Same reason we try to help anyone who would try to kill themselves get past it. Wanting to die is a sign of something being seriously wrong with a person.
>>
>>684714715
don't even bother "deciding" what you are, just forget about all that and do what feels good that doesn't hurt people.
>>
>>684705975

Neither of those things are wrong if no one gets hurt and no one's interests are threatened. Pedophiles are dangerous because they tend to hurt children. Not really sure why I should give a fuck if you want to blow a horse, though.
>>
>>684711674
its not average behavior of the human brain and only a minority is affected by it. The brains of trans show physical and psychological differences than the average population. i'm not saying its a bad thing, but it is a disorder.
>>
>>684714221

Do you understand that the people who study this issue and have devoted their lives to psychiatry and neurology pretty much all disagree with you, right? I mean, wtf are you talking about?
>>
File: 1408344260804.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1408344260804.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>684702042
go back to where you came, of course it matters. stop with that horrible argument.
>>
>>684714050
The definition of natural is pertaining to or of nature. Thus anything that happens in nature is natural. I can't even imagine what other restricted definition you would have to concoct to agree with your ideology. Also, what is it that differentiates mankind from nature? It is simply arrogant and ignorant to declare mankind to be different because we can build things (like ants, termites, and a plethora of other organisms), communicate (like birds, dolphins, and primates), or use tools (again, like birds, primates, dolphins, etc.). Mankind is not special in the least.
>>
>>684701863
Post more of this faggot
>>
>>684715160
>i'm not saying its a bad thing, but it is a disorder.

I'm pretty sure that's part of what a disorder is: it has to have some kind of negative dimension (i.e., be a bad thing) that isn't solely the result of the individual's social circumstances.
>>
>>684714816
Okay, well I'm open to that. But comparing wanting to be eaten to homosexuality is comparing two very different things. Since homosexuality is much more widespread among animal species it much less likely to be a serious mental issue than someone wanting to be eaten.
>>
>>684712056
Marriage IS/WAS very much so a religious ceremony, the fags won because the US is a secular nation and marriage is legally recognized/garners benefits from the government. It's a fork in the road that pisses a lot of people off for one reason or another. It is historically institutionalized as the union of a man and female, the two reproduce and are able to make the most of the benefits that come with wedlock fiscally. Gays cannot reproduce(they can now TECHNICALLY, thanks ivf...), it's impossible, so why do they need the word "marriage" when they can receive similar benefits without ever having to worry about a child under the title of a "domestic partnership"? It's not fucking excluding them, it's because it has never been practical historically. Still isn't really. Just another traditional value for the liberals to stomp on in their tirade of "let's all be ignorant together if we can't call each other out" bullshit.
>>
File: 1411011924657.jpg (170 KB, 720x1174) Image search: [Google]
1411011924657.jpg
170 KB, 720x1174
>>684704728
careful, you might trigger one of the tumbler urchins in the thread that heard of someone a friend of theirs knew who might have offed them self
>>
>>684715434
Asking why the fuck you care what someone else does with their genitalia and another consenting person within the privacy of their own home is a horrible argument? Wouldn't you say the same thing if, all of a sudden, your municipality called a town meeting to discuss the porn you look at, or the fact that your wife likes dirty talk? Or would you just sit there and say "oh well. I would do the same thing if I saw Randy from next door on a Loli thread." It's just strange that people get so offended that other people like different things.
>>
>>684701863
nah
>>
>>684715811
>Marriage IS/WAS very much so a religious ceremony,

Again, that's just false. And it's irrelevant anyway, since there are thousands of Churches in the USA that wanted the right to marry homosexual couples.
>>
>>684701863
id hit it.
>>
>>684715890
I identify as a washing machine, and I am offended by your use of the word "tumbler." I am not just a machine for you fucking humans to use and leave in some room. I have feelings, too.
>>
>>684714931
Unless you and your partner are into BDSM. Then EVERYTHING is fair game.
>>
>>684715503
Thus proving my point - you stated that homosexuality occurs in nature, so we must accept it. I countered that cannibalism occurs in nature, and asked if we should accept that. Then you say it's a fale evuivalency, so I called the original argument specious. Now it's again being stated that since something happens in nature, we as men, are no different than animals. So by that logic, we should be held to no higher a standard than animals. Also, my ideology is I don't give a fuck if dudes bang other dudes. I simply wanted an answer to my original question.
>>
>>684702717
>Faggot in denial
You don't speak for everyone, retard.
>>
Any traps still on Kik add Paddybahooy please lolll
>>
File: 1416003992361.jpg (136 KB, 680x721) Image search: [Google]
1416003992361.jpg
136 KB, 680x721
>>684704848
basically it gets a free pass because it's to touchy of a subject and it's not PC to judge other people's sexual desires. i mean unless it's pedophilia etc. Being gay isn't normal frankly plain as that..not saying im going to judge. But when people go around saying we need to accept it as normal unconditionally...thats where i kinda trip up
>>
no.
>>
>>684716183
It isn't fucking false. Just because some Oogabooga tribes BC wtfever didn't tie arranged marriages between opposing tribes to God doesn't fucking mean that since the beginning of polytheism and civilization as a whole that marriage wasn't considered a union before God/the Gods. Because it definitely fuckin was.
>>
>>684701863
yes, even more so.
>>
>>684716039
Yes, exactly. Well said.

Also why would anyone actually care in this day and age whether they are gay or not, or whether something "makes them gay" or not?

It really doesn't matter. Be whatever the fuck you want to be because life is short and you shouldn't be living it based on what other people think of you. Do whatever you want as long as it doesn't cause harm.

On the flip side, nobody should be giving a flying fuck about somebody else's sex life or private business unless it causes harm, or unless they want to have sex or do business with that person.

> But this is /b/ and common sense is uncommon here.
>>
File: 1410037324622.jpg (110 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1410037324622.jpg
110 KB, 960x720
>>684716039
it matters because sexual identity matters to you, and how you fit into society dumb ass. pretending that that kinda stuff isn't important good or bad, whatever it brings is short sighted
>>
See, here's the thing. I don't believe you when you say homosexuality is widespread amongst animals. I believe it has been noted in many species once or twice, but that would indicate it still isn't normal. It's clearly a sign of those creatures being damaged or mutated in some way. I don't believe in any design or anything dumb like that, but evolution has seemed to move in the same direction pretty constantly. breeders are winners. If you're a loser, you and your genes die.

Animals still work under the normal rules of evolution (barring the handful we've taken over the decision making for). Comparing humans to animals here is the false equivalency. We are the masters of our own evolution, to a point. We as a society can say certain things are acceptable now that likely would have made a lot of people die if we didn't find a way around it. People with glasses, children of single parents, people with food allergies, vegans. If humanity wasn't so dead set on being humane, many many of those groups would die out. it's silly nowadays to compare humans and animals. Especially when it comes to sex.

For instance: My cat fucks shoes. Should that be respected as a sexuality, or is it my cat trying to get off since there just aren't any other cats around.
>>
File: 1429540332265.jpg (51 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1429540332265.jpg
51 KB, 480x726
>>684717089
because you probably slipped in from tumblr
>>
No one gives a fuck about anyone being gay, that was never the point. The point is why do gay people have to hijack a historically religious term for a union between a man and a woman(idc what that idiot who was born in 10000 BC and doesn't believe marriage was ever religious says) when they can receive the same benefits through a domestic partnership. It's just stoking the fire for their own flaming amusement because they're too insecure to leave "heterosexual" culture alone. Heteronormative is literally synonymous with NORMAL and they say it like its poison.
>>
>>684716039
>It's just strange that people get so offended that other people like different things.

It's the result of in-built "purity" responses. When very young people are taught something is icky by their parents and community, they internalize that lesson and find it very hard to change. There's even some evidence that certain genes affect how strongly one's disgust reactions are toward weird or unfamiliar things.
>>
>>684718058
lol u gay
>>
>>684717014

Well, except for the literally tens of millions of civil marriages that have happened. But I guess those aren't *real* marriages. Someone should tell those people.
>>
>>684719041
Oh you mean the ones that happened in the last fucking decade? Take a look at the definition of "historically", you babbling idiot.
>>
>>684701863
no homo, but, would bang
>>
>>684703975
There's more science to this than you think. Gay men who are born that way (nature, not nurture) tend to have higher testosterone levels in the womb. Later when puberty hits, they have a greater chance of being tall, developing excess body hair, going bald, and having a huge pendulous cock.

So a cock picture *may* help to indicate gayness but there are 3 problems:

1. Some straight males have a naturally large penis that has nothing to do with prepartium testosterone levels; and

2. Some men who are born gay never actually become gay (nature vs nurture again). They program themselves or get programmed to be straight and the follow that programming.

3. None of the above applies to sissy faggots and traps. When you see pics of big dicked traps who can pass the gay-o-meter, they are usually shooped, but it's possible that there are the occasional large cocked sissy out there.
>>
>>684701863

4chan:the only place where a transwoman is a mentally ill man when it comes to bathrooms, but a hot woman when it comes to fucking one in the ass.
>>
>>684719884

No, any man who believes they are a woman on the inside is actually mentally ill. Liking traps makes you a faggot.
>>
>>684719634

we didn't need to see this guys hot dick to know he's gay
>>
>>684720048
except for the people who say it's not gay.
>>
>>684719255

Wow. Just wow.
>>
If your name is justin then it makes you gay!!!

Cause fuck that guy
>>
>>684720048
This. Nothing wrong with being gay, but there's definitely something wrong with "feeling like a woman inside". First off there's no fucking reference for what a woman feels like inside other than biology sooooo. You're fucked in the head if you're trying to postulate your existence as a woman inside a mans body and vice versa if you don't have the parts and hormones to back it up
>>
>>684720167

Those people are faggots, and thus mentally ill. the opinions of the mentally ill can be ignored.

Liking traps is gay.
>>
>>684715890
Oklahoma
>triggered
>>
>>684707038
I want to see that scat pride parade. When it happens, that is when we know that the apocalypse is truly upon us.
>>
File: Peyton_mannning_2015.jpg (137 KB, 843x847) Image search: [Google]
Peyton_mannning_2015.jpg
137 KB, 843x847
>>684720629
you must be Peyton Manning.
>>
>>684720178
Your response hardly explains why you believe the latest generation with access to same sex marriage is proof that marriage isn't historically religious. I say hardly because I can tell you're clearly not all there
>>
>>684720508
>. First off there's no fucking reference for what a woman feels like inside other than biology sooooo.

That's not really true. It has to do with brain structure and chemistry. Some people with an X/Y chromosome have a female-style brain.
>>
>>684721278
You can't be this dumb.. What does biology mean to you exactly out of curiosity?
>>
OK straight guys let me ask u a question.
Whats more gay?
female + male or female + shemale?
>>
File: 1291948868262.png (139 KB, 436x315) Image search: [Google]
1291948868262.png
139 KB, 436x315
>>684721278
I'm calling BS until i see some science on that claim
>>
>>684717657

>slipped in
I see what you did there...

Also I have been on /b/ of this site for as long as it has existed. I'm just not trying to be all edgy and shit, because as I stated in my post, nobody should give a fuck what other people think.

Also....

> this means I don't give a fuck what YOU think
>>
>>684721541

Shemales aren't real, what's the point?
>>
>>684721098

Non-religious marriage predates gay marriage you dumb son of a bitch. It has a centuries-long history in Europe and North America. Probably longer if you were to dig. And, like I said earlier, it's irrelevant since a substantial number of religions are okay with marrying gay couples. Many churches and religious orgs in the USA wanted the right to marry gay couples. They joined gay marriage law suits as interveners, for example.
>>
>>684721445
>>684721750

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria#Biological_causes
>>
>>684722080
Then why even post something as pointless as that if you don't care what he thinks? Because you "don't care"? Lol okay
>>
What's worse, a pedophile or a faggot?
>>
>>684717489
Newsflash: Your cat is retarded.

What the fuck are you feeding that little furry dude? He's too horny. And your shoes are going to smell like cat cum.
>>
Is it really wrong to just like dicks but hate that guys are ugly?
>>
>>684722444
Nice get faggot
Depends how young we talking here?
>>
>>684722444

A pedophile. What happens between two consenting adults of sound mind shouldn't matter to anybody else. Children can't give consent.
>>
>>684722179
A very small minority of fucking churches, I'm glad you read one biased article on the subject. Marriage has been attributed to religion THROUGHOUT THE MAJORITY OF CIVILIZATION. Can you not fucking comprehend that or are you really dead set on being a fucking idiot? Civilization rose from the Levant which is the center of most of the world's major religions. Since time was recorded, all the way back to the Sumerians and Egyptians, there was a King and Queen who ruled through "divinity". That's still a fucking religious union. How are you not getting this?
>>
File: 1413954839035.jpg (9 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1413954839035.jpg
9 KB, 200x303
>>684722335
>one study in 1995
>study of 5 people
still calling bullshit
>>
>>684720048
Except that it's not your business, and the more you obsess over another man's sexuality and sexual characteristics, the more gay you actually are. Because straight men don't think about other men's dicks or what they do with them. Straight men be too busy obsessing over PUSSY. So if you spend all your life worrying what somebody is doing with their dick, expect a letter to arrive soon from the 4chan Psychiatric Board. The news will not be good...
>>
>>684701863
Yes, because of the penis. And the chromosomes.

You fucking idiot
>>
File: cancer-mate.jpg (59 KB, 362x500) Image search: [Google]
cancer-mate.jpg
59 KB, 362x500
>>684701863
>>
>>684723149
>A very small minority of fucking churches,

Maybe you should do a google search.
>>
>>684722335
That Wikipedia page literally enforces the idea that these people are mentally ill and the fact that the suicide rate for transpeople isn't/hasn't changed at all and doesn't look like it is anytime soon is indicative that enabling their disorder with the hormone of their choice isn't fucking helping.
>>
>>684723361
I don't spend my life obsessing. If I did I'd start shit threads about groups of people who are too small to matter and cry crocodile tears for them because I have no purpose in life beyond fighting what I perceive to be a worthwhile fight.
>>
File: 1409177117649.jpg (96 KB, 622x414) Image search: [Google]
1409177117649.jpg
96 KB, 622x414
>>684723361
>Straight men be too busy obsessing over PUSSY
I wonder how you would feel about a similar statement on gay people, women etc. Really, lets not generalize here. that kind of statement ignorant SJW types use to dehumanize men so they can berate them
>>
>>684723350

Oh ffs.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22146048
>>
>>684723957
It did help for me, not so depressed anymore and moved on with my life
>>
>>684723957

I didn't say gender dysphoria wasn't an illness (though that's still debatable). I was responding to this:

>>684720508
>. First off there's no fucking reference for what a woman feels like inside other than biology sooooo.
>>
>>684723828
I don't think you've ever used Google in your life because the first thing that's going to pop up no matter how you word it is that every major Christian institution is very much so against homosexuality, you fucking retard. There's well over a quarter million churches in the US so even if you could provide a source for your "thousands of churches" I'd still be right statistically no matter what
>>
>>684722348
For the illumination of other wannabe edgelords who think the whole purpose of life is to create an image of themselves instead of being themselves.

I don't care what he thinks about me, but I do care about his education.

> /b/ ... it's where people come for hugs and to be nice to each other. It's the spiritual home of virtual morris dancing. Tra la la la la.
>>
>>684704848
Good thing psychology is a science like the rest of medicine
>it's not
>>
>>684715434
>asked why does it matter
>of course it matters
He asked why you fucking retard
>>
>>684725038
I think what you mean is psychology is not an exact science
>>
File: 1290395554022.jpg (90 KB, 296x317) Image search: [Google]
1290395554022.jpg
90 KB, 296x317
>>684724408
that's in twins with 2 different genders. I would say not very typical for the population as a whole.

> Of 23 monozygotic female and male twins, nine (39.1%) were concordant for GID; in contrast, none of the 21 same-sex dizygotic female and male twins were concordant for GID, a statistically significant difference (P=0.005). Of the seven opposite-sex twins, all were discordant for GID.

so basically a very very small percentage of the population might have a bonifide genetic reason
>>
>>684703654
Lol. Nice e-stats faggot. The only ppl who post salaries unwanted ate usually broken. Just know there are guys like me who actually make good money, and I'm very happy with my 7/10 gf.

But I still enjoy traps.
>>
>>684710219
This anon speaks the truth
>>
>>684724376
What did you just say about me, you little shit? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Gender Studies, and ... umm.... something about gorillas... I'm so confused. There's like this voice in my head... "Must make samwiches, must make samwiches".... fuuuuuuck!... You're gonna be so sorry you said that stuff.... Alright, who wants a sandwich?
>>
>>684724797
I still stand by that statement. Psychology is LITERALLY behavioral speculation and that article offered bare to none neurological evidence whatsoever. It even ends like "well we usually do therapy or just give them what they want". I don't think you realize how scared people are to properly address the issue for fear of being politically incorrect and slammed by the media
>>
File: 1290898600013.jpg (278 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1290898600013.jpg
278 KB, 1000x750
>>684725211
because it defines your place in society and society, contrary to what SJWs claim, is the giant who's back we all stand on
>>
Yes because of chromosomes
>>
>>684701863
If you're fucking someone who started to use hormone therapy before they even hit puberty then idk. Whoever that is you posted OP, they might as well be a girl, they never experienced natural male puberty and the genders are pretty similar before puberty hits.
>>
>>684703018
I would say it's a mental deficiency to find sexual attraction from solely the same sex, but it can serve a purpose for sexual release and enjoyment. Homosexuals, those who find no sexual pleasure from the other sex at all, might actually have mental issues though.
>>
File: 1453001091786.jpg (716 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453001091786.jpg
716 KB, 1024x768
>>684701863
I have a date with a cute azn trans this week :)))))
>>
>>684725938

Why would you let a child undergo HRT? They won't let you get a vasectomy before you're like 25 without a whole lot of arguing, or some sort of threat to your life. Children shouldn't be allowed to make that decision, and parents who would go along with it deserve to have their children taken away.
>>
provided they are pre-op it does

post op not nessesarily provided you are ok with the idea of fucking someone who used to be a man
>>
>>684724376
Well... this is true. Gay men do obssess over cawk. Some straight women do too. Anyway, nobody cares, the point is that if you obsess over cocks, you're probably gay. If you care what other men do in private, you're probably gay. If the sight of 2 or more men getting it on disturbs you, you're probably gay.

If you are straight and you see a gay man, rejoice. That person will never compete with you to attract a female.

>General Secretary Gorbachev, if you obsess over men's cocks, if you care what other men do in privacy, if you're offended by the sight of men making out together, Mr Gorbachev, come here to this thread. Close this thread. Mr Gorbachev [deafening applause and cheering].... Mr Gorbachev... TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD
>>
If being gay is a choice
>not a mental disorder

If people are born gay
>definitely mental disorder

But i do believe men cannot live without sex healthily so they got to get it somehow
>>
>>684727444
Cant deny the trips
>>
>>684727444
A disorder implies that there is something wrong. Being gay isn't a detriment to your health, at least not without outside forces, like a mob of angry homophobes.
>>
>>684726629
I'm not agreeing with it. Frankly I think the kid was way too young to make a decision like that; I understand if he felt more comfortable, but he needed to develop and grow up a little bit in the first place before he can make a huge decision to seriously alter his body and hormones. But if he really wants to live his life like that, he got started right around the perfect time. Any later and his life as a decently attractive female would have been much shorter and he would have had a lot more male features. Parents that encourage this type of stuff are terrible though, that's something were you just need to say no, because if he were to decide that life as a tans wasn't for him, it's their fault that they let someone so immature make the final call.
>>
>>684701863
If they look like a women its not
>>
>>684727444
That's not logical. That's like saying thinking you are Napoleon is not a mental disorder because it's a choice and not something you're born with. Or PTSD is not a disorder because you're not born with it.

Gayness is not a mental disorder. It's a biological anomaly, and probably something that nature has provided for as a kind of population control measure. Because of religious idiots, this natural population control was thwarted for millenia as homosexuals were forced into heterosexual relationships.
>>
>>684728633
That being said, I have a suspicion that most traps wish their parents would have let them make the decision that young. It can be the difference between a very manly bone structure, terrible hair, and manly features, and the female equivalent of those. Puberty is a bitch on the body.
>>
>>684701863
Who dis?
>>
>>684728404
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=disorder

Disorder simply means not normal. There is no implication of negativity.
>>
>>684728404
I also hinted at the fact that i think men make the choice to be gay. I dont believe the dactidea of men not being attracted to women. Its a fuckin lie honestly. They just dont have any compulsion to pursue them as mates. Like having no attractuon whatsoever to a female basically means you wouldnt be able to tell which ones are ugly which is a natural human instinct
>>
>>684728901

But allowing it could be the difference between making a huge mistake over a potentially short lived phase, and living a normal life.
>>
>>684728633
mmm... but until he has surgery, the HRT can be reversed if he changes his mind. Most FTM trannies look more male than the average male.
>>
>>684728956
My son. I mean daughter.
>>
>>684701863
As long as you're ok with fucking a legit guy whatever. Not for me
>>
>>684704264

you're absolutely correct, the only reason homosexuality isn't labeled a mental illness is because the LGBT brigade and muh feels.
>>
>>684704264
It was until pro-homo terrorists threatened the lives of the people in charge of keeping it up to date.
>>
File: 1459783133909.jpg (38 KB, 960x546) Image search: [Google]
1459783133909.jpg
38 KB, 960x546
>>684728837
I never said that life experiences and events arent hugely related to the subconscious choice of being gay. The idea that someone is born gay has a negative trend with evolution and really doesnt make much sense in the grand scheme of life itself. It would make more sense if being gay is just a natural occurence that some men choose to pursue throughout their lifetime which has no real implication on mentality more just an insignificant choice in the grand scheme of life. Its like apples to bananas. Some kids grew up with their family feeding them an apple a day and some parents shoved a banana down their throat.
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 32

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.