Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

My wife is cheating on my and I don't know what to do /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16
File: paCsQEJ.jpg (302 KB, 802x829) Image search: [Google]
paCsQEJ.jpg
302 KB, 802x829
My wife is cheating on my and I don't know what to do /b/

>Be newly wed
>Wife is cheating on me with her boss
>I know because I've looked through her phone and see nudes and lewd messages sent between her and her boss
>She's always kind and nice to me, best girl I could've asked for
>Sometimes hold great grandpa's old Winchester in my mouth daring myself to pull
>She gets back today and tells me she's pregnant
>I don't know if it's mine

I'm thinking about ending it all /b/. I don't want to kill her because I love her too much.
>>
>>684521285
loving someone that has betrayed you. way to live up to the name "cuckold" op...
>>
>>684521285
wow. I cant believe someone with feelings still uses this site. I think the first thing that you should do is leave, and never come back. Then you will know what to do about your wife.
>>
>>684521285
Do it!!
>>
>>684521285
Take it from an experienced anon, no matter how in love you are with her that shit is gonna fuck you up bad in the long term. Tell her you know she's cheating on you and fucking bail now, DNA test when the kid is born and if it's yours don't be an asshole parent, be there for the child
>>
>>684521510
We grew up together and have literally known each other since birth. We dated for 5 years and our families were really happy.

I make a decent amount of money as a lawyer. I don't even fucking know anymore.

>>684521518
Do you ever get that feeling when you're too afraid to go forward into the dark?
>>
File: 1460878154371.jpg (308 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460878154371.jpg
308 KB, 1200x1200
>>684521732
I want to do that but she's also the first and only girl I've ever loved. She told me that I was her first and only boyfriend but I don't know if I can believe her anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that this might have happened to you too. I go to work every day and I just put this plastic smile on my face. It hurts.
>>
Fuck him before she gets another chance to
>>
>>684521285
Kill yoursef. You're a pathetic weakling only holding her back.
>>
that blows OP. talk to her about it, she still loves you.
>>
>>684521285
Of course you break up with her

The fucks wrong witchu
>>
>>684521746
not your fault this is just the state of women today, no morals, free to run wild with hypergamy, they were never honorable there were just consequences for their actions before. Get out while you can not worth your life over, just make sure to get evidence and shame her to hell because really that's all women care about, her social life will be fucked. If you are going to go out dont go alone
>>
>>684521285
confront her
>>
Save Pictures/Texts
Divorce
Get Paternity Test
???
Profit
>>
>>684522154
Don't worry anon.
That was my plan tonight.

If you live in Tacoma, Washington, look to the news tomorrow about a 25 year old man who blew his head off
>>
>>684521285
is your name michael? if so im fucking your ''wife''.
>>
>>684522010
Be a man and get MAD! Fuck man stand up for yourself. Love is in your mind. Why is she allowed to fuck other men and do what she wants and make you feel like killing yourself. Fuck that lying bitch up! You are a man, more than her! She should know the consequences of her actions and you should get mad and get sad later! But don't kill yourself over that whore. Kill yourself because you lost your authorithy as a man!
>>
>>684521285
Cheat on her with your boss
>>
>>684523308
But don't actually kill yourself though.
>>
>>684521285
If you don't value yourself, no one else will. Leave her, there are literally TONS of girls out there that have lower self esteem than you do.
>>
>>684522561
cmon op ,you're killing yourself over a cheating bitch , you're 25 still young , divorce the bitch yo're a lawyer you know how to escape child support , take your son if it's yours ,or start a fresh page , i'm 26 and i never had a serious relationship , but dont you think that killigg yourself over someone that doesn't care about you is stupid ,after all she will move on and you'll be known as the stpid who killed himself because of unkown reasons ,she 'll get away with it ,and propably your son (in case) will never know who's good and who's bad of his parents ; cmon op dont do it ,
>mfw i stoped jerking to help someone for the first time ever
>>
>>684523823
I'm just afraid though. I've never dated outside of her though. I just got so used to her that I never bothered paying attention how to love another woman.

Some part of me wants to take care of her kid regardless of who the father is so I can avoid giving that child a shitty life to shitty parents.
>>
>>684524406
If she cheated on you - she never truly loved you.

1. Continue on being a sad little bitch and raise that bastard child

2. Stop being a little bitch and live your life

3. Kill yourself

Your choice is simple.
>>
File: pepper_spray.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
pepper_spray.webm
3 MB, 854x470
>>684522010
Same anon as before here, she was my first as well and vice versa, I broke it off after she constantly lied to me for a year and a half, finally told the whole truth on Christmas Eve, I ruined a lot of people's Christmas by being in the emergency room cause I had to have my stomach pumped. Legitimately it isn't worth it, you need to find the strength to just tell her she fucked up and make her realise what she's lost

PS : if you're gonna kill yourself, kill her boss first, slowly
>>
>>684521285
You care more about her than you care about yourself. That is love to you. She cares more about herself than she cares about you. That is love to her.

She is a selfish cunt and will always put herself and her wishes over yours. You are in love with a selfish whore. If you can't accept that then get the fuck out of the relationship right now or kill yourself and blame it all on her.

If you are worried about scarring her for life if you kill yourself don't be. She cares about herself more than she cares about you and after a few days of crying shell be choking on her boss' cock again.

GET OUT NOW
>>
File: 1448591309313.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448591309313.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>684521285
You stop being a pussy, tell her what you saw, pull charges, divorce, and as an option, murder the boss
>>
Leave her and don't look back.

Fact here is you're going to be miserable either way, at least with leaving the slut you'll be miserable temporarily.
>>
>>684521285
Speak to a lawyer, depending on how long you've been married you may be able to get it annulled and kick her the fuck out of your house
>>
So many betas here ''tell her what you know''

lol no

Just go and live your life m8. Start a business or something and don't ever talk to her again.
>>
>>684524761
this
>>
>>684524884
NO FEMALE is worth putting a barrel into your mouth and pulling the trigger.
>>
>>684521285
Your grandpa gave you a dope ass gun, how could you turn his gift against yourself? Do you really think that's what he wanted? What would your grandpa do? You're the descendant of millennia of evolution. An ancient lineage. Stop letting someone get the best of you.
>>
>>684523511
>this guy

also, expose it to her company. Get legal representation, PI, and any corporate lawyers that you can bank some cash. You're on a fucking goldmine dude.
>>
>>684521285
Sounds like a shitty deal. Don't kill yourself, OP. Just leave her. If the kid's yours, I'm sure you could take custody.
>>
>>684521285
Possible solutions
>Grab wifes phone, Confront wifes boss
>Call a lawyer explain situation
>Beat shit out of wifes boss
>Divorce wife she cheated on you you may not have to pay any divorce shit (alimony or whatever)
>Do not be a fucking moron and shoot someone or get shot
>You cannot and should not continue letting your wife sleep with another man.
>You more than likely should get divorced
>>
>>684524761
This makes me feel a bit better actually now that you tell it like that. All of my friends I've talked to about this just seem too afraid of being blunt with me.

>>684524835
One of my closest friends is actually one of my partners at the law firm. He knows the situation but was too afraid to infringe on personal business. I'll ask him.

>>684525213
It's honestly one of my most prized possessions. Always liked to use it for hunting. I was actually thinking about going to hunt just to clear my mind but I couldn't bear the thought of her seeing that horrid man again while I was gone.
>>
>>684521285
Kick her bosses ass
>>
Her whoring ways demand you go bear Jew on her. Then carve AIDS into her forehead and go about your merry day.
>>
>>684524406
Take it from me being in a somewhat same situation. You probably won't date for a year or so. It'll hurt and feel weird. You gotta take the time to recuperate after what happened. Then eventually you'll feel comfortable dating again. While it's been a year since I last dated, I'm happier than I was in my relationship, and feeling trapped isn't a good thing.
>>
>>684524835
I think he would be better of assaulting boss. Obviously no one should die.
>>
>>684521285
OP you need to find out if that baby is yours. If it is and you divorce you will have to pay years and years of child support. After that out of the way, lawyer up and divorce the bitch.

Show the proof to the lawyers and mediators.

Dont rush into this. keep a cool head. If you rush you'll fuck up. Stay calm, get a lawyer, get the genetics test, and move on.

Dont rush this. You will be fine.
>>
>>684524406
so to provide a better life to someone else's chiild you'll suffer , op empathy ends when you start to hurt yourself , get fucking mad letting that rage inside of you will destroy you , just think of what would she do if you're having a baby with another woman , she doesn't love you , tbh i dont live in a country with a low morality and family values so cheating is not very common ,but trust me you'll find loyal girls if you all you want is someone who will respect , they're still plenty , but dont be a loser who accept that he will sacrifice his hapiness over some bitch's deeds,let me just type again what i already said in the prev post , you kill yourself noone will know why , except her , she will not care she will raise that child , knowing that his father took the pussy way out , no knowing who's the better of his parents ,
> cmon op i'm typing with both hands , get your revenge and move on
>>
File: 817.jpg (40 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
817.jpg
40 KB, 515x496
Rape her until she can't walk anymore.

Then kill her.
>>
> get $50
>buy a jar of ebola
>buy 1 kfc bucket
>give ebola to a nigger
>give chicken to a nigger
>tell nigger to rape boss and your wife
>they both now have ebola
>>
On the off chance this isn't an autistic work of fiction; screen shit that shit, take her whoring ass to court, divorce her.
>>
>>684522436
Underrated post. Makes most sense here
>>
>>684525863
Well, my lawyer friend came over and took my gun from me so there's that.

I'm going to talk to her when she gets back from work tonight. I don't expect it will be pleasant but it has to be done.

Thanks guys. I don't know what the future will look like, but I have a bit more confidence that I can get through this. I'll update once I get through with talking to her.
>>
>>684522010
OP, refer to >>684523308

Get fucking mad OP. You are a man for christ sake. Do not put up with this bull shit. Do not fucking die for nothing. Man up, swallow your tears, and tell her exactly what you fucking feel. Once she realizes how bad she fucked up, leave her then and there. It will sit with her the rest of her life if you did it right. Save yourself OP, don't be a fucking cuck, and don't end it all because of some stupid fucking slag.
>>
1. Don't kill yourself
2. Don't seek out vengeance by kicking her bosses ass.
3. DO GET PATERNITY TEST
4. Divorce her and take her for all she's got.
5. Publicly shame her on the internet and all forms of social media.
Never get mad. Get even plus.
>>
>>684521285
You should get a PI. You should definatley divorce her but there is a chance that her company could be held legally responsible. I do not think people are supposed to fuck at the work place (could be wrong).
Definatly divorce.
>if kid is yours fuck it either get custody or pay child support.
>>
>>684525863
In some rare cases, the father takes custody and the mother pays child support. Usually the responsible parent gets custody, while the shitty one pays. OP's wife sounds pretty shitty.
>>
>>684521285
stay with her 10~20 years, wait till she leaves you with HER kids and/or kicks you out of your house and then kill yourself or you could just leave her now while you can and find some worthless whore again.
>>
I was in similar situation before, I left that bitch, the first week was hard, the next was hard too, but I started to realize the world who was sorrounding me and because I was smelling my bitch ass I wasn't enjoying it. So, I got better body shape, start spend time with family and friends and Left the suffer behind, was easier that I Imagined, now im pretty happy with an amazin girl, I think that that bad situation of my past, works to make me a better dude, more confidente and with more selft love, I think that this situation I'ts something that you may have to live to take away all that shit, pick your parts from thw floor and rearmy yourself like a new dude. So. Go on and remember that in the future you will look back and smile about all that. (30 y/o here, male, lawyer from spain so.. Sorry about my english)
>>
>>684522436
This exactly^

Save the pics, get a divorce lawyer immediately and tell him/ show the pictures (make sure to get all the texts too), confront her, dump that whore, serve her signed divorce papers and don't look back. Fuck that slut
>>
>>684526255
We're rooting for you, OP. <3
>>
>>684525470
Ya I've been there before. There will never be any restitution. It is an entirely pointless exercise to try to talk it out. She will try to tell you what you want to hear and she isn't going to change. It's no worth a bit of your time to attempt any kind of reconciliation

Your most healthy option is to not say a word to her, immediately get things in order and setup for a divorce and to make sure she doesn't get shit from you. Then move on with your life and accept that no matter how much you love her that is who she is and you can't be in a relationship with someone like that. Don't bother explaining yourself to her or trying to get her to explain it to you. It's fucking infuriatingly pointless. Just get your shit in order, take care of the divorce and stop talking to her and find some other pussy to either bang or try to get into a new relationship with someone else.

Less healthy options include murder and or suicide. Take your pick.
>>
>>684526385
Yup. A buddy of mine had that happen. The whore of a mother that left him has her wages garnished to shit.
>>
>>684526255
Probably for the best. You definatly shouldn't kill yourself. I'm thirty and I know several people that have gotten divorced it isn't that bad.
How long were you married? I don't think you will have to give her any money if it was less than five years.
>>
>>684526385
I was thinking that too. Split custody is a pretty common occurrence too. If they live in the same city or whatever. Same school district would afford differently than different states or counties.
>>
Stop being a cucked faggot and show her what's up and fuck her boss better than she ever could.
>>
>>684521732 this
stop being such a cuck anon if she had the balls to cheat on you she probably had the balls to get them cut off and lie to you about her gender, you never know
>>
>>684522154
Shitty bait, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>684526559
1.5 years so I suppose I would be fine

>>684526488
Thanks <3

>>684526408
Your english is fine. I'm sorry that happened to you but I also am happy that you managed to pick up. Sometimes I think about riding a motorcycle across the US and just letting all my problems go away but I also have a job at a law firm to do.

>>684526789
I live in the same city as her. If the kid is mine, I will do everything in my power so that the child will be raised to be the best person.
>>
Or she knows you know buddy and is manipulating you. She probably isn't really pregnant and is going to have a pretend miscarriage or something along the line. The timing for her pregnancy and you finding shit out is beyond suspect. Get out of that situation now. She wants to have her fun and still have you and shes manipulating you. She's selfish as fuck and doesn't really love you.
>>
>>684527066
Yes I will google my state laws regarding this manner. For that time frame though I do not think you would be required to pay her any money for lifestyle adjustments or whatever it is for.
Does she make more money than you?
>>
>>684521285
If you're married you need to keep this quiet and pretend everything is fine. I can't stress this enough. Lawyer up now print off the message that prove she is cheating find out if the baby is yours with a secret DNA test down the road. Your lawyer will be more help than I am but if you call her on this with no proof say goodbye to half your income and belongings. Also you're a huge moron for getting married
>>
>>684521285
Divorce her, sue them both for mental distress and infidelity in civil court. If she pushes for alimony or child support, push for DNA testing and if it's yours, sue for custody.
>>
>>684521285
send it to your phone so you have copies of the info, or print that shit out. show it to her family leave her, move to another state, change your name and try to start over
>>
>>684527658
I guess alimony isn't permanent and is only for longer marriages. If you do have to pay alimony which would only be in the case that you make significantly more money than her it would only be for half the time you were married.
>>
You will manage it good too, just make the effort to live one more day, repeat the exercise whenever you want to kill yourself, you will feel cold feets, anxiety, and a lot of etc. Bit you will be pretty pretty fine. I can promise that to you, have a friend who was married and discovered that after university classes his wife went to a hotel to have sex with one friend of her and he discovered even pictures in her mail (was like 8 years ago) and now my friend is raising a beautiful baby with another wife, he left the first bitch and dont kill himself because he understood that he is important to his family and friends. I bet that you have a lot of people who loves you and can give you an amazing support. Trust me, you will be fine.
>>
>>684527066
op make sure that you update us ,when you'll confront her , trust me she 'll try to blame you or make you feel guilty or beg for forgiveness, and honestly , i think that you're the type of guys that forgives people ,and her is the type that will do it again , so whatever you think just dont be okay with this shit , she doesn't deserve a second chance ;

>the biggest advice someone can give to a man 'sbroken hart because his partner is a cheating cunt is to BE LIKE JARED

i dont have that reddit post saved but if you ask for it i'm sure someone will post it here
>>
File: 1461365812373.jpg (65 KB, 549x388) Image search: [Google]
1461365812373.jpg
65 KB, 549x388
>>684521732
This
Best advice
>>
File: 1456264263583.png (612 KB, 588x804) Image search: [Google]
1456264263583.png
612 KB, 588x804
>>684525889
This is the only option OP
>>
>>684522561
Oi, I live north of you. Let's go bowling in Bellevue this week or something.

And yeah OP, it's the worst when the one you've given your all betrays you. Don't give her your life. It's hard at first but after a week or two you start to feel better. And summer is here, so at least the weather isn't shitty like normal (despite it being pretty shitty this weekend).

Grit your teeth and leave her. You don't have to "GET MAD" like everyone else is saying but you need to stand up for yourself. The one that cares for you is the one that should be helping you up, but when that person is gone you need to get up by yourself.

It's hard, it's painful, but time and new people will make everything better. I believe in you OP.
>>
>>684521732
Agreed, Op.
>>
>>684521746
sorry to hear that my man, but realize that a woman doesn't define you, you're letting her win because she's knowing in her mind right now that things won't end bad for her because you've already lost your since Of individuality, you are her, and it's like hurting yourself if you try to hurt her. My advice is learn to teach yourself again that your life Is your own, divorce her, and live your life how you see fit. But this is just my advice, you could have many split roads, like you continuing to let her cuck you, her eventually divorcing you and taking your stuff, or you confronting her and she cries and doesn't cheat on you for a little while and is a lot better than usual, than cheats on you again months or even could be years later down the road. Cheaters are cheaters man, they'll do it again.
>>
>>684527658
She's a front desk receptionist so I would guess no.

>>684528094
She doesn't know that I know. She's coming home in 2-3 hours so I'll be ready.

>>684528706
I'll be sure to do so. I know what she'll try to do and the fact that we grew up together makes it harder. But I know how she thinks too.
>>
>>684528927
Amazing advice and can't be more truth. I passed the new people will be an amazing experience for you.
>>
>>684529238
If anyone has to pay alimony I think she would have to pay alimony to you.
She's a hoe and could be lying about being preggo.
You should just say it is over and walk out but only if she has so much as received a dirty pic from her boss. The reason I say this is because sometimes not making hasty decisions can result in no decision being made.
Part of me does think hiring a PI would be a better option though.
>>
>>684529238
Anon I've been in this situation do not tell her I'm begging you do this >>684528094 or say goodbye to everything you own. If you weren't married then yeah tell her but being married completely changes things
>>
>>684529238
Op, bro, you should go before she will come, go to a friend house, spend the night there, tomorrow you will be better to have a talk with her. Maybe today you are a little overexcited.
>>
>>684529755
You are going to need a divorce lawyer at some point in time though. Might as well do it without her knowing it.
>>
Im still waitng for the pics OP... any1 else is waiting too?
>>
>>684529950
The text messages may also be able to be retrieved from the phone (forensically) or from the phone company (not sure though.)
>>
>>684529238
op , just the fact that you replied two of my posts made me feel that stop jerking off and helping a /b/ro out worth it

i honestly think that yo should say nothing just leave read this
>>684526547
>>
>>684529950
They were only married for 18 months and she makes more money than him.
>>
File: 1462894330271.jpg (101 KB, 818x917) Image search: [Google]
1462894330271.jpg
101 KB, 818x917
>>684529238
I thought you said she came home and said she was pregnant, not that she'd be home in 2-3 hours........
>>
OP! STAY QUIET, call you lawyer, find some proofs she is cheating on you, make a secret DNA test when this kid born
>>
>>684530378
but he wont pay child support if the child wasn't his ,right?
>>
>>684530545 cont

If you say something she can sue you
>>
>>684530378
You think that matters? I don't think you realize that the court will always side with the woman no matter what the case is. He will lose everything if he doesn't lawyer up right now
>>
File: grinch in a mask holding a gun.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
grinch in a mask holding a gun.png
94 KB, 396x385
Only one thing to do
>>
>>684521285
OP I was saying shit like just leave or whatever.
I know have changed my decision. I think your best results would come from setting a deadline to call a divorce lawyer and set a deadline to meet with them. Do not tell your wife shit. The only think you have to do is look out for yourself. You should not love someone that cheats on you. I have been in similar situations but with just girl friend and I simply left. I did not doubt myself the slightest bit.
You should simply call a divorce lawyer and not doubt yourself the slightest bit.
Any emotional doubt caused from loving her regarding your decision just push it aside.
You may at some point in time cry or feel sad that doesn't matter. You have to be callous to be tough sometimes. Just call a divorce lawyer,
Make sure you by the This coming Friday have spoken to a divorce lawyer and have a time set up to meet with him.
>>
>>684530634
That doesn't matter he will pay child support unless he gets everything situated with a lawyer before calling her on it
>>
Is her boss forcing her or is she legit fucking him for fun?
>>
>>684521285
OP do you think you are emotionally capable of leaving your wife if not we need to talk about that.
>>
>>684531243
I can leave her. I just don't know what I'll do if she tries to come back though. My honest solution was just to either move away or just pretend I'm not home. Change phones or something.

>>684531126
I got my friend who is setting me up with one or said he will once I get this sorted out.
>>
op, she doesnt really want to be with you if this shit happens, dont pull the trigger, exact revenge, confront her. dont be a cuck just stand up and fucking do somthing to get her back with, or if you would rather introduce your brain to a winchester 30 30 bullet then be my guest.
>>
>>684521285
Wait until the kid is born, do dna test behind her back, hopefully it's not yours
>>
>>684531243
I am not saying you do it instantly but, can you picture yourself walking out of that house within the next 4 months with the intent of never lying in the same bed with her again. Because that is literally what you have to do.

I know that might seem hard but, just imagine yourself doing it. When you imagine yourself doing it imagine that you are calm and collect with no fucks to give.

Do not imagine yourself falling into tears of uncertainty on the doorstep. When that happens start your imagination over.
>>
>>684521285
Convince her to get an abortion and then divorce her.
>>
>>684531202
Obviously for fun you fucking autistic cunt. She's a whore
>>
>>684531452
I do not think you should get back with her.

You should anticipate the interactions you two are still going to have together. Some of you have the same friends n' shit. Might see each other at parties.

If you get back with her it will more than likely just lead to the same thing.

If 2 years from now you two do get back together though, it is not uncommon for that to happen in relationships. I've seen it before and they are happy. That does not mean you just let it go for now though.
>>
>read some posts
>scroll thread quickly
>see no images
Why haven't you posted nudes of your whore wife yet?

Also, leave her, and find a new girl. You're not finding a new girl to get over your whore wife, you're finding a new girl to make it less painful

Also DNA test

If the kid isn't yours

Give her the biggest finger ever

Hopefully her boss will drop the ball if it's his

Then she'll come crawling back and you can laugh
>>
>>684531452
op, she doesn’t love you. if i was you i would divorce the boss-fucker and burn all the bridges so that she doesn’t come skulking back. your emotions will hinder you but push them aside.

and if she does come back.

Listen to THIS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcfu3ONVdl4
>>
>>684532408
Heres an idea, blackmail her with the nudes.
>>
File: ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg (89 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg
89 KB, 600x800
>>684521285
Don't wait for shit anon. She is the source of your misery, confront her about it and divorce her. This will easily ruin your life if you let. Don't be a pussy and grow old and cold. Divorce her and pick up lifting so you have more to offer. You'll find someone, I can guarantee it. Break up with her, if the babies not yours then fuck yeah you're free. If it is, then you'll have to pay child support to say the least. Good luck anon.
pic not related
>>
>Rape doobie bank account
>Divorce
>Absoluteprofit.jpg

Also stop being a sad sack cuck
>>
>>684521285
Honestly OP at this point in the womans life. I could see if you couldn't trust her to go out too bars and pass out at her college friends house. But you can't even trust this person to go to work without cheating on you. The chances of this person being reliable emotionally and materially in life at this point in her life are just unbearable.
You can't trust her to go to work without committing adultery that is just not acceptable.

Imagine rasing a child with a wife that can't go to work without fucking another man. That is almost as bad as catching her blowing a waiter in a restaurant.
>>
OP does her boss have a wife gf or any1?

Where's the pics op?

and >>684526547 this guy know the deal...
>>
>>684532662
nobody is on board with this idea? come on!
>>
>>684521285
Divorce her. Everything is better when you're alone and miserable like me.
>>
>>684531452
If at any point in time you do hook up with her again. Just let it be sexual. You will see her stupid fucking posts on facebook for the next year so delete her, change your number, find another girl.

You should call a lawyer yourself. Just look in the phone book. Sometimes friends doing shit for you takes forever.

If you cannot afford a divorce attorney just tell them they will have to send you a bill. That is normal.
>>
>>684522436
Agree but no profit in sight. Expense after expense you'll be sucked dry and not in the good way.
>>
>>684533596
I have broken up with women and hooked up with them a little bit afterwards. More often than not it is the same exact thing.

In my experience significant personality changes usually take 3 to 5 years before they are even noticeable if they happen at all.

As far as hooking up just cross that bridge when you get there.

How long have you been dealing with this.
>>
>>684533718
That is only on TV. It is service provided charged for service. This will happen between 1 and 5 times and be no more than 300 dollars an hour. Most times will be less than one hour.

OP how much money do you make
>>
>>684521285
>>684521732
Bitches who cheat don't deserve child support even if the kid is yours. Ditch her. Go to another state and change your name there. Then live in a third state. She'll be okay, she has the boss. He'll catch her.
Then consider your lesson about women learned. Get a vasectomy. Fuck them, but never marry.
>>
File: 1357000412969.jpg (305 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1357000412969.jpg
305 KB, 900x1200
>>684521285
>best girl I could've asked for

Why are you upset and thinking of suicide? Why does the thought of her cheating on you and having someone else's child upset you if she is the "best girl I could've asked for"?
>>
>>684521285
Do you still have access to evidence of her cheating.
>>
>>684521285
Why are you such a disgrace of a man?

>I'm such a cuck I want to kill myself to keep some whore happy

Kill yourself please. Make the world a better place without cucks like you. I hope you do it, I really really really do.
>>
>>684521285
Is she likely to contest the divorce
>>
>>684521285
Also what kind of Winchester was it a shotgun, .22, 30-06 or what.
>>
>>684535145
Don't shoot yourself in the head with a .22 you will just get hurt badly
>>
;-; I love you OP
>>
bbbbbbb
>>
>>684521285
op post your skype I'll talk to ya if you need it
>>
Well guys, I got a phonecall from her saying that she's "spending the night for a girl's night out"

This is borderline ridiculous.
>>
>>684521285
Just tell her to fuck off.
She's clearly just bullshitting you for your money.
Like, I'm not one of these "MGTOW" types, but she is a cunt who's using you for your money so she can raise her boss's kid.

Don't kill yourself, don't kill her, just leave.
Leave, and never turn back.
You're newly wed, so you won't lose too much of your stuff, and I'm pretty sure that they can text the kid to see if it's yours biologically.
If it is, then you pay child support, which you may even be able to get away without paying if your lawyer's good enough. If it's not yours, then congratulations, no child support fuckery.
>>
>>684538802
add me on skype forrestmatteo
>>
>>684521746
if you were really a lawyer you'd know you're set. Stop trolling.
>>
>>684521285
Step 1: become black
Step 2: let nature take its course and dissappear from her forever
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: Profit
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.