Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (163 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 750x1334
What do
>>
>>684490408
This is the first step to getting cucked.
>>
Being insecure is the biggest turn off for a woman.

If you want to be insecure then at least be a man about it. When my gf would point out stuff like that I would start shit with the guy and show her how much of a pussy those "pretty" boys were.
>>
Jealous people always lose. So trust her. Calling someone cute doesn't mean anything anyway. Denying no one else can be cute means you cannot be honest with each other.
>>
>>684490408
stop giving a shit
Your girl just wants attention, you give it to her because of shit like this then youre a fag
dont say shit like "you know im already insecure" like what the fuck no woman wants to hear that shit
Just stop caring and then if stupid shit like this proceeds break up with her
>>
>>684490542
Well fuck. What should I do? I can beat the guys ass, but he has a boyfriend
>>
>>684490408
Stop being a faggot and accept you are together. I bet you find other girls attractive it doesn't mean you wanna break up with her for them, grow some fucking balls or lose your woman she will get sick of you
>>
End it man.
>>
>>684490408
Nothing is more unattractive than jealousy and insecurity. You're better off being confident and coy than upset.

Ie: he is cute, but I bet he can't/ won't (something you do she likes). Can't hurt to work on attractive qualities either. She likes abs? Work on it.
>>
>>684490717
You're a fucking fag for starting shit with guys just cus your girl says they look good
Insecurity at that level is pure faggotry you need a psychiatrist or something
>>
My girlfriend and I love to admire beautiful people together. Learn how.
It's not about fidelity, it's observing the world together. If you went and saw a play or a zoo or a sporting event, wouldn't you rather be able to talk about what you saw instead of fearing that your SO would freak out from insecurity when they heard how amazing you thought that lion's hair was and they spun it in their mind that you were saying how your SO's hair is ugly? Doesn't that sound stupid to you?
>>
>>684490879
Looks like iv'e cucked you before.

Still triggered after like a fucking pussy
>>
>>684490408
stop whining, she might not need to point out that she think another guy is good looking if you were nt such a pussy.
is she the hottest girl in the world? I bet you see girls better looking than her... grow up and Let your testicles drop. teenage cunt
>>
Well op just how cute IS this guy?
>>
>>684491125
Yeah post pics.
>>
>>684490542
No it's not. You only get cucked if you get cucked. Plus, if you really want to be cucked, you're free to do so.

Read
>>684491032
>>
>>684490408
She's obviously gonna cheat on you and blame you for it.
Deal with it and make reservations behind her back.

The one least prepared loses the most.
>>
>>684491201
This. We can't help open til we know the caliber of stud his lady is after
>>
>>684490408

I don't see the problem. My wife & I always point out people we think are cute/hot/etc... Why is this an issue to you?
>>
>>684491041
Never dated a girl cus I'm not a fucking faggot who lets a girl cuck him and steal his money
I fuck your girlfriend while shes out at parties "hanging with friends" specifically because i'm not one of you bitches caught in that facade of romance
Such an insecure little pussy, no wonder why you speak in the past tense about your girlfriend you aren't even together anymore
>lel
>>
OP what are you a man or a faggot? Tell the bitch ur her man and not any other guy, and if she speaks again about how cute other man are fucking smack her and leave her, chill with homies get wasted and don't forget to fuck her best friend or sister.

>you're welcome OP
>>
File: 372_fNflIe5zAq.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
372_fNflIe5zAq.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
say "you know what, im sorry, I was wrong."
>>
>>684490408
If this girl was that clear and articulate about her reasoning, you should keep her around. That is a good quality. You should also be clear back at her. If you do that, then you probably will see what you should do going forward. Just be real, bro.
>>
>>684491591
but without the "im sorry"
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 750x1334
>>
Tell her that you find her mother to be an incredibly sexy woman but that you don't want to date her
>>
>>684491722
like I said. insecure teenage fag
>>
I had a problem like this. To deal with this firstly you should be more alpha, there is a saying "The less we love the girl, the more she likes us". And also I personally would go talk with that guy and explain what might happend to him if he ever talks to your girl again
>>
>>684490408
Holy fuck you're autistic, she's obviously right
>>
>>684491556
I broke up with her cause I got her pregnant and we both agreed to an abortion. After that I couldnt stay with her and her haunted pussy so I traded up for something newer.

>He's afraid women will steal his neetbux.
Maybe if you didnt spend all your money on CS:GO skins you could afford to go out
>>
>>684490408
>You know I'm already insecure
Should've just said that you might steal him away before she does.
>>
>>684490408

t. beta faggot
>>
>>684491591
do this
>>
>>684491388
Haha this guy gets it
>>
>>684491558
That sounds like something an insecure faggot would do. A real man is cooperative, but clear and firm in his beliefs, and also enjoys beauty. She is trusting to even speak her mind, and that should not be censored, lest she remain silent.
>>
>>684490408
All girls named Autumn or Summer are whores. That being said, if this is the pregnant one, I'm the guy she's been hitting on and next time I see her, I'm gonna dick her down hard.
>>
>>684491862
>dubs demands it
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>684491862
OP here, top fucking kek, and this is my girl, if it means anything.
>>
File: pipesmoke.jpg (41 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
pipesmoke.jpg
41 KB, 366x488
>>684490408

She's doing it to see how you react, you spergy fuck. Most people do that when they're comfortable with her partner, the first warning sign is if she actually flirts with someone else.
>>
>>684490879
Init that is more faggy than OP's method. Just breeze that shit off you pair of insecure faggots. I don't givea fuck if my bird says something along those lines. I'm always saying it about other chicks to her
>>
>>684490408
You're naive, not insecure. You will learn.
>>
>>684492469
Just do it OP... I've told my girl her mom is hot. She called me an asshole and 2 hours later had my dick in her mouth.. you wanna get blown don't you faggot?
>>
Only thing to do is ask her to send you a pic of her tits. Then show us the pic!
>>
>>684492744
My dubs demand this with a screenshot
>>
You're just being a straight up pussy. You live in a fantasy world where your girlfriend or wife doesn't look at other guys. You look at other girls, she looks at guys. You can't change carnal desire, but what you can rely on is the human aspect of a monogamous relationship. That is, if she didn't think you were attractive she wouldn't have started dating you in the first place, just like you're not going to run off and fuck another girl, she (probably) wont do the same to you. Relax kid, just tell her it's all good and it's normal to look. Even though it bothers you, this is the only play you have and it is the right play. Plus you seem cooler, and more in touch with her emotions. You can't fight this one and win. Also, this must be one of your first girlfriends becuased this shit gets worked out in the early years of dating (hopefully) and therefore, you're underage and probably shouldn't be on this website.
>>
>>684490408
"get to know" that nigga and show who's the alpha male and if he tryna fight you give him a straight right dude
>>
>>684490408
are you a faggot or is the replier a girl?
>>
>>684492469
She's cute. But She seems like the kinda girl who can't be alone at all and does things for attention. Don't get too attached but judging by your faggot display of beta it's probably too late for you
>>
>>684492890
You're right on the underage part. And I guess it is my first real relationship, cause my last one of two and a half years ended with her fucking my best friend
>>
>>684490408
You're over reacting, and since it's because of insecurity, she should be making you feel more special than she does. She should also be trying not to instigate that insecurity, but that's secondary. Primarily, talk to her. Tell her that because you feel insecure, you would really really appreciate any efforts to make you feel more attractive and special to her.
I'm in an open relationship. When I first got with my gf, I never could have ever imagined being okay with that. But now I know that she could see all the naked guys in the world, all hotter than me, and she would still choose me over all of them. So I don't give a fuck if she blows some guy, and she doesn't give a fuck if I plow some bitch. We're too loyal to be distracted by others.
So try and get her to treat you like you're special, make sure that she knows she's the only girl in the world for you (if you feel like that) and she should return the favor.
>>
>>684492469
Dang not too bad, she's definitely gonna cheat on you dude.
>>
>>684490408
Tell her to stop looking at other guys or she can find someone else
>>
That's litera the worst thing you could've sent...
>>
>>684493205
No suck his dick idiot
>>
>>684493811
Yeah OP this
she is now almost guaranteed to Cheat on you cause of the whole "oh he thinks I'm a cheater, I'll show him a cheater" logic
>>
>>684490408
>asking for relationship advice on 4chan
>>
>>684493565
Yeah, one probably because she is a whore and whores will cheat. More importantly though, you have to change your attitude if you want relationship to workout. I don't know you and I can't say for sure, but I can definitely tell you're being way too open about your feelings with your girlfriends. I'm not saying don't show a sensitive side and also I'm not saying be an insensitive asshole. Just try to be normal and cool, and let things roll off yourself much easier than they do and life will be much better in terms of girls. Try to understand her emotions and just straight up don't let her take advantage of you. That's really how you be a man, and it starts with being okay with your girl looking at other guys because it's going to happen anyway.
>>
>>684494086
I've never heard of something so dumb. Don't listen, OP.

>>684493805
Wrong, bad idea. Do not over react even more. See this >>684492890

>>684493811
I disagree. I think there's trust issues and insecurity in this relationship, and a lot of it. This is the first step of venting those things and fixing them.

So short term instructions: >>684492890
Long term instructions: >>684493709
>>
OP if you're this insecure about her looking at other guys then converting to Islam is you solution.
>>
>>684494689
kek
this af OP
>>
>>684490408
>>
File: 1458262308975.jpg (75 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1458262308975.jpg
75 KB, 816x816
>>684494999
>>
>>684490408
you are fucking kidding me bro. tell her to go cuck somebody else.
>>
>>684494595
>never heard of anything so dumb

Hahaha well then you are not very experienced with shitty women
>>
>>684490408
Start commenting on how you find girls hot.

When she gives you shit about it, tell her not to do it to you.

Just because I think she's hot, doesn't mean I want to fuck her.

See, doesn't that feel shitty and stupid?
>>
>>684494689
+1 Praise allah OP.
>>
>>684495174
I guess I'm better at screening women then. Either that or I just suck at getting girls and I'm lucky
>>
>>684490408
Sorry OP but it's over. You've ruined any perception of confidence she might have had in you, and you've clearly already told her a few times before that you're insecure. If she hasn't cheated yet she will soon, or at the very least leave you. If a woman is gona cheat she's gona cheat, worrying about it will only increase the chances. You're meant to not give a shit what she says about other guys or does in her own time, never ask questions. If you get caught off guard by her cheating, so be it leave her. But NEVER in the history of mankind has a man worrying about his woman cheating, and making this clear to her, ever stopped her from doing do. Only made them want to even more.
>>
>>684495318
My ex once fucked this guy at a public park cause I told her I didn't like how she dressed that day.

Didn't find out until a year later.
>>
>>684495286
That's spiteful and immature, produces marginal gains and doesn't solve the issue if not create more.
>Do not do this OP.
>>
"He is cute though. Too bad so many cute ones are gay. I guess that means you are lucky."
[One Infinity Later]
> send image of other cute girl you both know
"Hey, isn't she cute?"
>>
>>684495911
>Let her push you around and be a cuck it's the best solution because she's a women she shouldn't be dealt with the same manner she deals with you
>>
>>684490408
All the fags in this thread acting like she did nothing wrong. White knight faggots.

If you aren't cool with her saying shit like that, tell her. She's being defensive because either A. She knows she fucked up or B. She doesn't think she did anything wrong, so fucking dump the skank since she's gonna end up cheating.
>>
>>684490408
You are jealous she said a faggot is cute? The fuck is wrong with you? Bitches love faggots. And it means she is sexually open if she likes fags. Your chances of a wwm threesome just went up like 1000%. Quit being a beta faggot.
>>
>>684497106
you can't be a real person
>>
>>684496861
I'll agree that she definitely did something wrong.
It makes you feel less attractive when she's noticing other people who are. That's fucked up.
>>
Half the people commenting here have never had a girlfriend, fucking white knight betas.
The bitch is being too defensive. You shouldn't have told her about your stupid insecurity though. No woman wants to see her man be insecure over another guy. Take control faggot
>>
>not having a game with your gf rating passersby of opposite gender on looks
>>
>>684492469
you will regret being such a pussy, i promice
>>
>>684496527
>Bait?
>>
>>684490408
>>684490408
Gain confidence even if it's only being portrayed to her and others as opposed to what you feel.
Put your foot down at the sign or any potential unfaithfulness. Seriously, don't e cool with it or take chances.
Don't let all of your secrets and such be known to her or anybody either. If it's evident that's she's either about to or is going off with another guy or fucking you about then leave ASAP. You be sad and fucked up over it but it is better than the alternative(s). Stay safe anon.
P.s. If you expect your girl to not look at any other guys, change that. She's human, like you - you look at girls and think they're hot? Does that mean you're going to cheat on her? No.
>>
>>684500218
No it's basically what you said.
Let her act out but don't act out cause you're the big man and she's the little girl.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.