Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/ we have to talk: I am disappoint! I just got fired for writing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: a-hi_-_take_on_me.jpg (88 KB, 852x1080) Image search: [Google]
a-hi_-_take_on_me.jpg
88 KB, 852x1080
/b/ we have to talk:
I am disappoint!

I just got fired for writing an email to a local newspaper, where I explained that this fine gentleman did nothing wrong.

It was some weeks ago, just before his birthday and as he is not as popular as he used to be here in Germany, I thought it would be a nice move to ask the newspaper to do a special to honor his memory. By mistake I used my business mail account and the newspaper called up my employer.

Long story short: There was a lot of shouting and I don't remember details about what my boss said, but apparently this fine gentleman did some things wrong.

Also apparently it is illegal to say "Hitler did nothing wrong" in Germany and in addition to losing my job I am also facing a trial under "§ 130 Volksverhetzung".

Sorry /b/, but I have the feeling, that I can not trust you anymore. How could you deceive me like that?
>>
Isn't there something like freedom of speech in Germany?
>>
>>684428056
Aus was für nem Grund hat man dich rausgeschmissen ?
>>
Of course he did something wrong.
I heard he was real crap at art and couldn't go to a Jewish art school and then got mad at the Jews.

What a loser! Just like op.
>>
Illegal to talk about Hitler with an opposing view to the status quoe , gee that doesn't sound like a dictatorship at all.
>>
>>684428543
No.
>>
>>684428805
Steht doch da.
>>
He was a a mentally ill drug addict who couldn't accept reality.
>>
>>684429031
da steht nur, dass du was an ne zeitung geschrieben hast.... solltest idhcm al wegen Meinungsfreiheit informieren... dein Chef darf sowas ned
>>
>>684428056
Show us the letter op.
You did nothing wrong my friend. Fight for your rights.
>>
There are some Argentinians that claim that he was there hiding in a gay boathouse.
>>
>>684428853
>Illegal to talk about Hitler with an opposing view to the status quoe
gee that doesn't sound like a dyslexic retard, using words he does not understand, at all.
>>
File: 1457526538289.jpg (31 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
1457526538289.jpg
31 KB, 478x350
Hitler did nothing wrong he was a good boy and he'd be turning in his grave if he could see Europe today.
>>
I don't give a fuck about Germans nor Jews but this douche bag sounded and looked like a queer.
>>
>>684429199
Doch darf er. Wenn der Hirnie-OP von seiner Job-Mailadresse Holocaustleugnung betreibt, dann darf ihn sein Chef dafür feuern. Sogar fristlos, ohne vorherige Abmahnung.
>>
>>684429879
des stimmt... hab nich richtig nachgedacht, sry :V
>>
>>684429421
>hiding in a gay boathouse.
No, that was Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, hiding in a gay boat.
>>
>>684429555
Tripps can't be wrong.
>>
>>684429839
Here,here
>>
>>684428056
filename
kek!
>>
>>684428056
OP's a retard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.