Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hi /b Last night when i was with friends drinking i got blackout

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 09.jpg (149 KB, 934x1400) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
149 KB, 934x1400
Hi /b
Last night when i was with friends drinking i got blackout drunk.
I did some stpd shit i dont remember.
How to live with it ? srs i feel ashamed and less of a man.
Pic not related
>>
>>684408789
im confused. how are you ashamed of shit you dont remember doing?
>>
Shit man i hate that feeling, worst feeling in the world is waking up knowing you did something stupid but can't remember what it was.

Were the people around you the type that get blackout drunk once in a while? If they are, they'll understand, and everything will be fine in a week or so.

Meanwhile get three Gatorades, chug one and a half of them, and sip on the others while you recover.
>>
>>684409007
Its strange, it really is. Commonly found among alcoholics and meth users. It's like you know that you did something stupid but can't remember what it was.
>>
4am beer hangover shits. Can't sleep because I sobered up
>>
>>684408789
Sauce on the pic
>>
>>684408789
People might be lying about what you did. My former friends always made up stupid stories about what I did when they found out I had no memory of the night. I spend a few hundred on nanny cams of places I partied at... turn out, I mainly just passed out.
>>
>>684408789
the feeling goes away. just wait a few days
>>
>>684409333
>checked

I fucking hate it when "friends" do this. Even worse is even those same "friends" give your one night stand your phone number and address
>>
>>684409328
http://www.definebabe.com/models/lmo5/norma-joel/galleries/
>>
>>684408789
It probably wasn't so bad. Couple of years ago I went to a wedding, got shitfaced and just lost about two hours - complete blank in my memory. It scared the shit out of me, but apparently, nobody noticed. Still took a few months before I stopped getting a feeling of dread whenever I thought about it.
>>
>>684409531
Thanks
>>
>>684409385
/thread
>>
>>684409333
No one said nothing about what i did yet.
But i feel guilty for some reason and its tearing me up.
btw im 19 and not a srs drinker we drank the same amuont with the friends i went out with but i got shitfaced and they were fine.
>>
>>684409531
Kill yourself
>>
dont give a fucking shit noone cares
ive done so much stupid shit being outer space but people dont care theyre busy with themselves 99% of time
>>
>>684408789
dude ive been there

just keep repeating "I'm an idiot.. I'm an idiot.. I'm an idiot.. I'm an idiot.. I'm an idiot.. I'm an idiot.. I'm an idiot.. I'm an idiot.. I'm an idiot.. " out loud while sobbing

always works for me
>>
File: 1463238860952.jpg (42 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1463238860952.jpg
42 KB, 354x367
Who gives a fuck unless u murdered or raped someone, just laugh it off m8
>>
I did this at a work Christmas party, think I called the CEO a cunt, might have pulled my cock out amongst other things
Felt sorry for myself for quite a while. New job now, care factor of zero
>>
>>684409333

>spent a few hundred on nanny cams of places I partied at

No, you didn't.
>>
>>684409563
Typical party in europe
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.