Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

why does /b hate feminism?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: myspaceprofile.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
myspaceprofile.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
why does /b hate feminism?
>>
File: fgt.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fgt.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>684395382
Because no one wants to see the difference between faminazis and feminists.
>>
>>684395382
because in any western country it is not needed. women have all they need, and in some cases, more so.
>>
File: Dan.jpg (9 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
Dan.jpg
9 KB, 229x250
>>684395382
You can't hate something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>684396619
This. And there is a difference between Feminism and Feminazism, i hate the latter.
>>
>>684395382
Why is OP a fag? Some things just are the way they are.
>>
>>684395382
Because it is a cancer on our society. It twists the minds of young men and women into infantile idiots who complain constantly about imaginary evils.

Also, it seems to be a place where bigoted, racist, horrible people can justify their hatred. For example, the whole "black women can't hate white men because oppression".

They poison the minds of children now as well. Fuck feminism, it is completely useless in our western societies. Just an ideology that has refused to die.
>>
Because you type shit like /b instead of /b/ you filthy newfag.
>>
>>684395382
Because it's a cancer on our society which erodes the morality of the free world.

And because modern feminism is about being butthurt and not actually making changes on real issues which matter.
>>
>>684395597
>le feminazis and feminists maymay xD
go back to le reddit with this shit. feminism is a cancer on society.
>>
>>684397777
Nice quads
>>
>>684397851
Yeah this is a good summation of it. It really is a cultural cancer that doesn't contribute anything good to society. For anyone.
>>
>>684397777
Checked for truth
>>
>>684395382

I need feminism to remind me that if I find a woman attractive I am sexually objectifying her, but if I don't find a woman attractive I am shallow and promoting patriarchal standards of beauty.
>>
>>684395382
I don't hate feminism. I hate feminists. They took what was a good idea, and twisted it to make it hideous and deformed. Much like the picture OP posted
>>
>>684398416
this
>>
>>684398416
Ah! The Shrodinger's boner hypothesis! Good show chap.
>>
File: tito-zmagoviti.jpg (75 KB, 636x873) Image search: [Google]
tito-zmagoviti.jpg
75 KB, 636x873
>>684397777
checked
>>
Let me let you in on a secret.

/b doesn't hate feminism. /b pretends to hate it, mostly to troll those who get offended easily. It's the newfags and the sheeple of the internet who follow in, not realising it's just a prank bro (there's a camera right there). Tumblr "feminists" see this as an combined entity of ignorance and oppression and believe that's what they're supposed to think and be like. Many other trolls pretend to be feminists, spreading the idea of cringy radical feminists, which gets embodied through dumb 12 year olds, and damaged young adults with the need to feel damaged and oppressed.
>>
>>684398049
>Opinion
>>
>>684395382
/b/ hates everything except chocolate milk
>>
>>684397777
Checked
>>
because i think women are stupid and i don't respect them, that's right, i just have sex with them...
>>
There are generation and success dimensions to feminism. Women in college who are feminists tend to be 'empowered' in a way that leads to success (major in something that will get you a job). Women in their forties in grad school who are feminists tend to be 'empowered' in a way that blames everyone else and doesn't lead to success. I had a TA say that it's not fair to expect women to be as good at math as men, and she identifies as a feminist.

The other day a women's studies major called me a misogynist, so I asked her 'where did a pretty little thing like you learn a big word like that?'
>>
File: gFB0CQ8.png (125 KB, 1344x1263) Image search: [Google]
gFB0CQ8.png
125 KB, 1344x1263
Because your shit "solutions" for imaginary "problems" only makes shit worse for everyone. Not ONE third wave feminist can give a compelling argument for any topic on debate. As soon as someone disagrees with you it's sexist this, racist that, stop silencing me, stop raping my feelings. You want people to be agreeable with you? Look to Christina Sommers. She is a Feminist. She stands for legitimate problems women face but she is ostracized by modern feminists because she doesn't push the narrative. Get real or fuck off.
>>
>>684399573
Damn, that shit belongs on a rekt thread. 10/10 good post anon, not much to say after that.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.