Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What are some noble reasons to live? Why do you keep on struggling?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1500x900
What are some noble reasons to live?

Why do you keep on struggling?
What is it that makes you wanna keep on living?
>>
>>684389658
I stay alive mostly because I wouldn't want to do that to my family. Life sucks but it puts me at ease to know we all die eventually.
>>
i wanna see the end of the walking dead.
my dog.
i want to have gay sex once before i die.

thats prety much it
>>
This'll probably sound edgy, but the joy is in the struggle.This thinking brought me out of a 2 year bout of depression.
>>
>>684389658
I enjoy building and driving fast cars.
>>
Reasons to live: Every reason in the world. I live a good life. Not trying to be arrogant.
>>
>>684390071
That seems like a negative reason. Kind of like how Christians are afraid of hell and use that as motive. Is it reason enough?

>>684390080
What happens once your dog dies, the walking dead ends, and you finally have gay sex?
>>
>>684389658
To be able to hold a 2 handed greatsword with just one hand..one day..
>>
>>684389658
I'm going to look after my mom when shes old; Feed, clean and clothe her. make sure shes comfortable as thanks.

when she dies I'm going to kill 14 people who I hate, and then kill myself.
>>
>>684390400
Could you elaborate?

>>684390503
That's awesome.
Wish I was a car guy sometimes.

>>684390564
Glad to hear it.
>>
>>684389658
What movie is that pic from?
>>
>>684389658
No one ever asked to live. If you really wanna die, go ahead and die. But I for one don't plan on dying before I leave my mark on this hell hole. As small as I am, nothing really matters, but that doesn't mean that it should all be wasted. Find what matters to you and pursue it i guess.
>>
>>684390612
You got this mango

>>684390769
I'm always a little jealous of people who have great relationships with their parents. Oh well.
>>
>>684389658
i like taking a nice big shit, literally and figuratively... the cities will crumble, all life will freeze before our sun consumes this dying rock... but those turds will still stink
>>
>>684390599
Yeah it's reason enough for me, they wouldn't be the same, and they don't deserve that.
>>
Part of me hopes that I get diagnosed with some terminal disease, or even cancer soon, just so I can off myself without making friends or family feel especially bad.
>>
>>684390831
It's pretty easy, and it costs a lot less money than you might think.
>>
>>684390881
I'm sorry, I don't know. I saved it from some random wallpaper thread a while ago.
>>
>>684389658
Just scared of death, the void of nothingness when you die. With that you got to keep going and might as well be as comfy as you can so have to pay rent and shit
>>
>>684389658
>What are some noble reasons to live?
I have no idea.
>Why do you keep on struggling?
I'm resigned. I go to work and come home every day like a robot.
>What is it that makes you wanna keep on living?
Kill....me.....
>>
I want to discover Japanese memes or their equivalent. Also because I want to create more art to improve the world
>>
File: thejews.png (64 KB, 231x241) Image search: [Google]
thejews.png
64 KB, 231x241
>>684391502
...what are your findings thus far?
>>
Might be narcissistic, but I live because I feel like my life can improve someone else's. Whether that improvement comes actively, like helping people with tasks or even just giving out compliments, or whether it comes passively, like my family being happier that I'm alive than they would be if they found me with a suicide note.
>>
>>684391240
I'm assuming you're the car guy?

How did you get into it?
I have a friend (who lives in a different state now) that buys crashed cars and parts and then fixes them up to run like new. But, his dad is a mechanic and so he learned from a very young age.
>>
>>684389658
>its the journey not the destination

i firmly believe this.
>>
>>684391272
Thx. It's howl's moving castle. Good stuff. To answer your questions:

Family, bonds with people, doing good things.

I'm not perfect but overall I'm pretty ok.
Keep living just to see what happens. Life can be tedious and fun as hell. Always interesting. And I need to see that movie again.
>>
>>684391962
Gay and trite. Come up with something better.
>>
>>684389658
Only reasons are my kids, im turning 30 soon and i hate my life more than ever + i probably would pussy out if i attempted suicide
>>
>>684392371
Jesus, if I had kids I'd be even more suicidal than I am already. 35 here. It doesn't get any better.
>>
>>684389658
I live because I believe as long as I live, things have a chance to get better.
They're already better than they were in highschool, even as bad as things are. If I keep working, they'll be even better.

Besides, if I die now I'm proving a lot of assholes right, and I'm not willing to give them that satisfaction. Spite helps.

And my cat and family. Don't want to cause trouble & unhappiness for them.
>>
>>684392504
Thanks for the words then lol
>>
Because I'm not a pussy bitch and I'm gonna keep going til I can't go anymore. Fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 338x338
>>684392735
That's the spirit!
>>
>>684389658
High functioning Autistic here (diagnosed). I should hate life as I'm house bound, afraid of people in groups, have to get assistance from a case manager, live off SS (worked for 16 years before mental health issues), and have very little friends. At least this is what some people think when they first learn about my situation. For me though, I'm a bibliophile and find great value and growth in everything I can get my hands on in terms of literature. I also enjoy gaming, magic the gathering, eve online, and time with my cats. Basically, if I am left alone to follow my every day routine, I love life and all of the things one experiences while living it.
It's too bad that because of the way my brain is wired people just view me as a disabled person with low intelligence.
>>
>>684391795
My dad, my grandpa and a couple of my uncles are all very mechanically inclined, so growing up fixing things and making things (often cars) was a big part of it. Additionally, I ended up going to a really expensive private school and lots of my friends and their parents had crazy nice cars. Couple that with good money from a part time job and too much free time at university, and my hobby of messing around with my older mercedes turned into 3 cars and tons of money and time into all of them.
>>
>>684393397
>High functioning Autistic
And I'm a high functioning alcoholic.
>>
>>684393537
I don't get it.
>>
On the off chance I'll finally be able to finish what I've put my mind to.
That I'll be able to accomplish my dream job and save lives one day.
The relief on those faces as I take them away from the danger.
>>
File: 1449250185793.jpg (66 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
1449250185793.jpg
66 KB, 640x492
>>684393537
Autistic is not dumber by defenition, just means your brain is "wired" differently.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.