Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

This asshole might become our new president, /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 952003.jpg (532 KB, 770x975) Image search: [Google]
952003.jpg
532 KB, 770x975
This asshole might become our new president, /b/
>>
And I can't be more excited. MAGA
>>
ITS GOING TO BE tremendous
>>
Heil
>>
If he becomes president its gonna be a huge disappointment for his supporters because hes not gonna change shit.
If he does not become president its gonna be a huge disappointment for his supporters because the The Trump would have saved us all.

So butthurt Trump supports inc. either way.... Sounds good to me
>>
>>684380340
>If he becomes president its gonna be a huge disappointment for his supporters because hes not gonna change shit.
Anon you misunderstand why people support Trump. Even if he does literally nothing he's promised, he's shifted the media and public consciousness toward those things already, and will continue to do so. Politicians will realize they can make it into office on a Trumpian platform, and by roasting on their opponents. Cuckservatives and (((neocons))) will fade away, replaced by national conservatism and America-first populism.

Trump is a psyop, and even if he doesn't build the wall and deport them all, he'll enable the next president to do it. He's the John the Baptist to American Hitler's Jesus.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 750x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 750x683
>>684379827
Godspeed trump
>>
>>684379827
>implying /b/ has a president
>implying /b/ consists of entirely Americans
GOd Americans are dumb
>>
>>684379827
Stop oppressing me tumblr faggot
>>
>>684380340
but as an executive
he can undo obamas executive orders
pull or add more troops to areas where troops are already deployed
manage america's terms of trade
maybe build the wall
create various programs and incentives to bring American business back to America
>>
>>684380880
I forgot a 3rd option, im sorry.

If he becomes president some of his supporters will glorify anything he does, even tho its complete shit because they hate to admit that they were naive idiots for believing that he would actually change things.
>>
>>684381378
stop droning 16yo
pressure nato countries pay their fair share
>>
WHAT
>>
>>684381445
Nigger, I just said it doesn't matter what he does. If he accomplishes literally nothing, just sits in the fucking Oval Office and shitposts on Twitter about what a fucking cuck Paul Ryan is and how we need to remove kebab, it'll be a victory that opens the way for more.

I hope you live to see the Reich.
>>
>>684381471
veto onerous passed by congress
shine a light on all the shit
>>
File: yummieyummiedaddiescummies.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
yummieyummiedaddiescummies.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>684379827
>>
>>684381750
>will glorify anything he does
>I just said it doesn't matter what he does

can you not read?
>>
>>684382104
>the mere fact of his rhetoric pushing him to the presidency will be a victory
>hurr you're just glorifying him
You're oven material tbh
>>
Hell yeah, time to shake things up whether the hypersensitive irrelevant fucks like it or not. Anybody who turns the Republican party into chaos is good in my book. However Trump is in big danger with the people he is against
>>
>>684381304
OP here

stop being a fag
>>
>>684381378
he is in bed with china, like he's gonna bring any jobs back here
>>
>>684382834
I thought she died or something?
>>
>>684382360
Do you actually think, that if he does literally nothing someone with he same strategy after him will get elected again? Fuck dude, go to school and stop shitposting.
>>
>>684382954
what?
>>
File: 1461725010267.jpg (713 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461725010267.jpg
713 KB, 1600x900
>>684379827
I can't wait for all the bernie cucks to cry literal tears when trump rapes their candidate and magas the fuck out. There's nothing as delicious and butthurt liberal tears. Stay mad you soft welfare state loving faggots!
>>
>>684383005
>someone showed that you can get into the highest office in the world by memeing on your enemies and espousing a platform of populist nationalism
Yeah, I think people will pay attention.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.