Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hay /b/ Were any of you ever molested/raped as a child? I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: Molester_Moon.jpg (184 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Molester_Moon.jpg
184 KB, 1250x1250
Hay /b/

Were any of you ever molested/raped as a child? I'm talking 7 and under. I don't want CP, just curious, I know I wasn't the only one. How are you dealing with it, any stories?
>>
lol come on, I know some of you fuck ups aren't exclusive from this catagory, quit being pussies.
>>
i wish i was
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yco1VXoyPdc

Rejoice! The end of /hebe/ is nigh.
>>
Well at least I have ;this retarded video about ass eating.
>>
>>684332816
would you be happier if society wouldn't view you as a poor victim and treat you with special care all the time?
>>
>>684334607
I wish she would eat my ass
>>
Suppose it wouldn't hurt to start. I sucked dick for a solid six months when I was 5...I believe. No joke. I'm a dude. It was horribly unpleasant. Almost daily because he was my babysitters nephew or some shit.
>>
>>684335436
we all do
>>
>>684332816
my grandmother molested me from as far as i can remember.. earliest memory is age 4.

fucked me up really bad. went through high school without dating at all. went to college and dated people way older than me. 28 now, boyfriend is 45.

love rough abusive sex
>>
>>684334607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UyW4dbiu0s

check out this video review, the guy is amazing
>>
>>684335622
>went through high school without dating at all

me2 you whiny bitch, and I wasn't even molested
>>
>>684335368
Well see, that's the thing. I don't personally get any special treatment, as the only person I ever told was my mom and we quickly forgot about the whole thing and moved on. So it only came up immidiately after, which lead to an abrupt end to my occupancy in their house, and reappeared later in life, I was 13, when we saw the guy working at a retail store and I had a bit of a nervous breakdown. I'd seen him again later in life at a different store when I was...19? but then never since.
>>
>>684335648
>>684335436
>>684334607
>>684332816
Ultrafaggot here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncdLBvFIIco
>>
>>684335622
i've also been doing sex work since i was 15
>>
>>684332816
Nope, my parents cared about me and made sure they never put me in a position to be around pederasses.
>>
>>684332816
I was molested by my aunt and cousin. My uncle was already in prison for it for molesting my cousin when they were younger.

I just had emotional damage but nothing I couldn't deal with. Always aroused, Aggressive behavior, I was timid for a while but it went away. I'm doing fine now. They end up in prison or pregnant constantly.
>>
>>684332816
yeah my uncle molested me
but I was already sexualized as a child from watching tv
>>
>>684335622
Boy, that is unfortunate. I loved my grandma dearly and she was very kind. I'm sorry you had to endure that. I too have a bit of an unrealistic fetish for rough sex, my wife doesn't have the same interest. She's more of a romantic, but two girlfriend before her were amazing, we could start at the drop of a hat and I could do what I pleased. I always wondered if that was a result of my past of if I was destined to enjoy that way regardless.
>>
>>684336426
i also love my grandma dearly, and she was very kind.. i remember one time she taught me how to make biscuits.

i also remember the time she let my uncles in on it.

i hate her and love her.

and i dont know if my mom got molested growing up too
>>
>>684336169
Where I live there are actually a few billboards posted that offer a means of escaping that industry, if the person reading it was interested. I apologize if you are, I don't make a point to memorize the phone number.
>>
>>684335885
do you think it's a big deal or could you get over it easily (except those two breakdowns)
>>
>>684336706
no one ever leaves permanently.
>>
>>684336264
That is lovely for you, I hope you are grateful to them. I can't say the experience has greatly influenced my life, but it has been a very touchy subject for many years. Only a few close friends know that I went through it. I don't think anyone in my family outside my mom even knows.
>>
>>684336640
Probably, Have you witnessed anything that might lead you to believe any of your uncles/aunts do the same thing.
>>
>>684332816
Well I've never told anyone about it until now, but I was molested at around 5-6 yo by a slightly older boy (I'm a dude myself) that lived in the same apartment complex as me. It was basically just mutual masturbation and a little bit of mouth stuff.

TBH I never had any trouble adjusting, I'm as secure in my heterosexuality as I could ever be, and I don't resent him at all for starting it. Thinking back I'm more worried about how he might have learned about that sort of thing and that I'm pretty lucky it never went beyond him and I. Played Halo 1 a bunch of times in his apartment with his family around.
>>
>>684337491
my cousin acts just like me and is also 22 dating a 45 year old

): never connected the dots
>>
i was fondled by a female teacher once for about a minute or so (or so I remember it. I was 5)
>>
>>684336796
Hmmm, it's an odd combination. When I was 13 it had been 8 years since I had been confronted with that incident and the whole thing was never really explained to me so it was a huge emotional shock to see that he was doing well and working and all that, to know that someone that had done me a personal mis-deed was making out fine, not to mention knowing I wasn't his only point of interest. The second time I had seen him I had some years to process the information and had made a few friends who I talked to about it, so the second occurance when i was 19 was not harsh, more annoying to know that he was fine and well. I actually stopped shopping at that specific retail chain for about 5 years in a silent, personal protest to the idea that my dollar was going in the pool to support his lifestyle (ridiculous, I know). At this point I'm 26 and have dealt with it as far as I can. Part of me would gladly torture him to death and drag his body by a rope tied to the back of a car pagenting his body around in symbolance.

But part of me knows that would do no real good. The pleasure of knowing I put a stop to his life would not be worth the trouble. I have gotten over it in that sense anyways. A part of me always cringes a bit at dick jokes, of if someone makes a homosexual remark towards me, but it's minimal at this point. I have accepted that it is not the only meaningful chapter of my life and I can neither credit or blame one single section of time, and the events that occurred with it, with the person I have become.
>>
>>684336640
That is a miserable struggle, in my opinion, but I hope it does not hold you down. Please be well and consider all the good that has come to you, if any. I really mean that, I'm sorry I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>684336421
Makes me want to ask the questions that have been asked of me, here.
>>
>>684339805
its okay. im happy and i love my bf. im just weird as fuck
>>
>>684337031
I can imagine. I've learned it often times takes as long to exit as it does to enter. The reality shows that the show on TV don't do the victims of that industry justice. If there were anything you could do to stop it, what would it be?
>>
>>684340413
The world is full of strange and interesting people. Our minds are like wet clay, the imprints, if not remolded stay and define parts of who we are, in my opinion. I am glad to know you are well.
>>
>>684336299
Glad to see it some how balanced out. I wish you the best.
>>
>>684340559
legalize it so that towns would have a red light district with actual buildings and security guards and unions and working conditions

even when you stop, every time you're poor, or need money, or you have to work a 9$/hour job, theres always a temptation to go back
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.