Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

My ex gf (we broke up 2 months ago) is coming over and we're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: slowwethomeade.webm (3 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
slowwethomeade.webm
3 MB, 360x640
My ex gf (we broke up 2 months ago) is coming over and we're going to spend the weekend getting stinky with each other.
Any gross sexual ideas that I can do to her?
>>
put a snickers up her arse then make her poop it and eat it
>>
>>684310273
cum in her food
>>
I recognize that pussy. Where are you both from?
>>
>>684310518
I actually made some home made ice cream this morning. I wish this had occurred to me earlier.
>>
>>684310623
No where near you, anon. Sorry.
>>
Ummm... Enema then eat her ass... Then fuck her in the butt. Then you get the same treatment from her. That's dirty.
>>
>>684310946
actually its the opposit of dirty its pretty clean if you use enema
>>
>>684310946
This>>684311344 we used to do anal and we got really good at it. I'm kind of curiosu to see what she'll be into. We have fucked in a few months.
>>
Bump. Don't let me down /b/.
>>
File: tomboy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tomboy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>684312804
again. something to sweeten the deal.
>>
>>684310273
Piss on her and then fuck her without protection
>>
Wolf baiting.... It's fucking disgusting
Space docking... Also disgusting
>>
>>684314444
He said gross not delicious
>>
>>684314444
We used to fuck bare since she was on the pill but I think I'm going to wear a rubber today when the time comes. I think we're just going to fool around together but if I do end up fucking her I'm going to use protection.
>>
>>684310273
what did you say to get her back OP?
>>
>>684310946
absolutely disgusting. please kill yourself
>>
>>684314152
going to need sauce
>>
>>684315604
Dude I've searched for this gorgeous Tom Boy and I have no idea who she is.
>>
>>684314152
Whoa, name please. Shes fiiiiine.

Also op, bend her over and "accidentally" shove it in her ass. Anal surprises are fun!
>>
>>684316390
The thought had occurred to me. She used to be very open to anal. Of course if she hasn't prepared it could get kind of messy and I don't want to ruin the rest of the afternoon. I am considering simply being a little rough with her and throwing her around a little.
>>
>>684314739
Good man
>>
File: sunglasses fuck.webm (2 MB, 1076x606) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses fuck.webm
2 MB, 1076x606
bumping with another webm.
>>
>>684317968
Yeah she and I have both been pretty good about being safe before we became a couple, but I just have a weird feeling that I shouldn't cum inside of her since we've been broken up. Actually, she was only the second girl whose vagina my dick actually touched. She said, SAID, that I was the first guy to fuck her bare. We started going out at 20 and we dated steady for a couple of years. We called it quits a couple of months ago out of a weird fatigue. I'm kind of curious how this afternoon is going to go.
>>
>>684310273

finger her ass when u fuck her and then stick your fingers in her mouth rapidly and repeat until she's getting pissen and is close to pushing you back.
then cum in her throat to "clean" everything down.
>>
>>684318841
Oh yeah I'm definitely going to stick a finger or two up her ass. It's just the limit I'm willing to go or take it. Again, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to fuck her in the ass. I do want to rough her up though and abuse her in a way.
>>
invite over a few lads and run a train on that slut. use her like the dirty whore she is
>>
>>684319674
One of my buddies has told me since she and I broke up that he always thought she was hot. I don't think he was asking for any kind of 'permission' to move in on her but the thought of sharing her with another dude since we broke up has crossed my mind. It'd be weird being around my bud naked and all though. We broke up under unfortunate circumstances and I kind of want to degrade her.
>>
>>684310414
This
>>
>>684320472
>"B-b-b-but anon, why do you keep a candy shop on your nightstand?"
>>
when you 2 take a break in your reunion action you pretend to get a call from your new lad trying to hurry out to hide the call from her to catch her interest.
hanging up with the words "bye babe cant wait to see you tuesday XX i can't wait to undress your black lingery" will make your ex boil internally.
you come back in and reach your ex a box with...black lingery too. She has to wear it for you.
>>
>>684317973
Sauce?
>>
>>684321641
Oh wow. I'm not sure she's going to be jealous over that. It would be an interesting experiment though.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.