Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Ask a peaceful muslim anything.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 24
File: 2347826347263784326.jpg (415 KB, 3000x1422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2347826347263784326.jpg
415 KB, 3000x1422
Ask a peaceful muslim anything.
>>
>>684308198
>ITT: we pretend like we dont exist
>>
>>684308198
how much does internet cost in the afterlife?
>the only peaceful muslim is a dead muslim
>>
>>684308198
What do you think of christians?
>>
>>684308198
How can normal people destroy your shit religion? I would prefer napalm
>>
>>684308198
How often to you lie and deceive people?
>>
What was your first beheading like?
>>
There is no such thing as peaceful Islam, so how can you be peaceful and a Muslim, faggot.
>>
How does it feel to be such a statistical anomaly?
>>
File: 128296137392.png (118 KB, 367x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
128296137392.png
118 KB, 367x351
>mfw the niggers itt will call op violent while calling for a muslim holocaust
>>
Why don't muslims study astronomy anymore?
>>
>>684308198
>peaceful
>muslim
Pick one
>>
>>684308780
So you know the qur'an and speak fluent arabic?
The real meaning of some of the sura's are completely different if you actually know the religion, and speak the language. Don't judge a book by it's cover
>>
>>684308198
what those symbols in that flag mean?
>>
>>684309485
There is only one god (Allah) (s.w.t.) and Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) is His messenger
>>
>>684309429
Oh, the "you dont understand Islam" defence. Fuck you faggot. We know what you are. And peaceful is not it. Mohammed and the Hadiths and the Sira, abrogation, taqqiya, kitman and the daily worldwide evidence of Islam is all the proof we need. You really think you can get away with this BS here?
>>
>>684308198
Have you searched your house for listening devices yet?
>>
>>684309893
It says Allah hu Akbar (god is great) can u not read Arabic ?
>>
>>684308198
Which person at the mosque do you think is the FBI spy? Cause he's there, you know.
>>
>>684308198
"peaceful muslim"

How do you feel about contradicting mainstream ecumenical thought and being part of a religion that was literally a warlords justification for world domination?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 350x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 350x264
>>684308198
>peaceful untill the timer counts down to zero
>>
>>684310388
Allahu Akbar does not mean god is great. It means Allah is GREATER and the object of the sentence is inferred...than YOUR God (or government). God is great is another phrase entirely. Allahu Akbar is an aggressive supremicist and statement, and Islam is totally intolerant of any other religion. The OP will lie about that of course. But the facts prove it.
>>
>>684310888
Allah means god in Arabic they use to use it before Islam was even created. It isn't a specific name for us
>>
>>684310542
Could you answer this question please OP?
>>
File: 1461373175333.jpg (50 KB, 248x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461373175333.jpg
50 KB, 248x323
>>684308198
Why do you believe this stupid shit?
>>
File: averroes.jpg (45 KB, 600x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
averroes.jpg
45 KB, 600x352
“The world holds two classes of men, intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence.” Averroes (أبو الوليد محمد بن احمد بن محمد بن احمد بن احمد بن رش) Muslim philosopher 1126-1198.
>>
File: images.png (12 KB, 201x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.png
12 KB, 201x251
>>684308198
does this provoke you'?
>>
>>684309108
> nfw this moron doesn't understand that niggers can't afford innanets.
>>
>>684311655
Pretty sure that shia bullshit
>>
>>684308198
how many bites do you think you'll get in here OP
>>
>>684310542
Muhammad (pbuh) lived in peace, he spread his religion through peace and love, rather than violence. contrary to all these islamophobes nowadays will tell you. I advise you to read the qur'an for yourself

as for war and domination. the only continent that knows war is America. the continent of barbarism and war. bombing our innocent children for decades.
>>
>>684309429
Not being judged by the cover, it's being judged by the words in it.
It promotes some fucked.up things
So do most religions.

Don't feel bad, just realise yore an idiot an move on.
>>
>>684311950
>Why do you believe this stupid shit?

As in the entire religion being the stupid shit.

No way allah is god and mohammed was his prophet. No wai.
>>
>>684308874
>majority
>anomaly

pick one
>>
>>684312161
so does capitalism
>>
>>684308198
>peaceful
>muslim
>implying
>>
>>684308198
why Islam is misogynistic ?

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.
Koran Surah An-Nisa 4:34
>>
>>684312230
I believe it because Islam could not have survived this far. Read some of the battles that happened and how Islam has constantly been targeted yet it still stands.

I'm talking about the past for the record.
>>
>>684309300
Dubs speak the truth
>>
>>684308198
Muslim here too. Are you living in the West?
>>
>>684310888
So it doesn't say god is great,
It says....
> my prophet is greater than your god.

The point you were trying to make is lost.
>>
>>684312576
Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"
>>
There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim. If you claim to be Muslim, you cannot be peaceful. If you're peaceful, you're not a true Muslim.

It's really that simple, stop fooling yourself.
>>
File: 1461367394370.jpg (51 KB, 500x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461367394370.jpg
51 KB, 500x324
>>
So answer this OP:

What do you think of the following:

Sharia law

Conversion or leaving islam if the individual chooses to

Consider male and female equal

Views on mohammeds first child wife

Freedom of speech


Give your views please, so we can determine if you are moderate or not
>>
>>684312752
anon: OP is living under a bridge
>>
>>684312112
>Muhammad lived in peace, he spread his religion through peace and love, rather than violence
>I advise you to read the qur'an for yourself

Maybe you should read it

2: The Cow

2:190 Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.
2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.
2:192 But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

> the continent of barbarism and war. bombing our innocent children for decades.

The Arab world is a shit tip and derserves to be bombed; you fuckers literally tried to conqurer Europe, India, South East Asia and Africa multiple times until the Ottoman caliphate calmed you down, now you are firing back up.
>>
>>684313411
not OP but who cares

you want to violate people's rights through racial profiling and guilty before innocence

how does that make you better than your supposed enemy?
>>
>>
>>684313625
>implying you're not a shit tip
>>
>>684313625
The it elaborates on what counts as aggression, IE not being a Muslim

2:193 And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.
>>
>>684313803
What are you a victim now? i asked his views on those subjects because I'm interested and if his views reconsile with the moderate citizens of the western civilisation
>>
File: holy-shit.jpg (45 KB, 704x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holy-shit.jpg
45 KB, 704x529
>>684313625
>>
>>684308198

why don't you stay in your country instead of polluting mine?
>>
>>684313411
You do know that a convert from Islam to another religion will only be killed/executed if he begins to harm Islam by harming Muslims or islam in any way. As long as they don't provoke Islam negatively they're fine.
Source: I'm a Muslim and talked to a sheikh about it because one of my friends wanted to leave Islam.
>>
>>684314031

2:217 They question thee (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great (transgression), but to turn (men) from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel His people thence, is a greater with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing. And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can. And whoso becometh a renegade and dieth in his disbelief: such are they whose works have fallen both in the world and the Hereafter. Such are rightful owners of the Fire: they will abide therein.
>>
Do you know what tadig is
>>
>>684309429
I've read a translation, what difference does it make?
Did Muhammad or did not he marry a 6 year old child? When he was 57?
Islam dosen't change when you change the language, Muhammad was still a pig and so are you.
>>
>>684314151
more likely you're trying to get him to walk into your Republican trap

keep it up
>>
>>684314241
>>684313625
is that all you faggots do with everything you can't prove? Cherrypick?

Global warming, Hillary Clinton, Obama the list goes and on and on
>>
File: 1458854803955.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458854803955.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>684308198
>peaceful muslim
>>
>>684312917

Bukhari (1:6:301) :

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
>>
File: 1458855730517.jpg (63 KB, 720x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458855730517.jpg
63 KB, 720x478
>>
>>684314548
serious question:

are you fapping to that shit?
>>
>>684314216
What does the koran say about conversion? Or the leaders of the Islamic world? And how does that affect the moderate muslim? It clearly states that you are an enemy if you don't believe in Allah, and have a right to die.

Also, what about mohammed, he married a child if im not mistaken, what is your opinion on that
>>
>>684313411
Also not op but I'm religious so

Sharia law best law but it belongs in Muslim countries not the west

If someone leaves you try your best to bring them back to Islam if not ignore them.

They are equal but they are made with their purposes. Reward in the afterlife is all the same based on what they did.

Criticism is fine but mocking nD stuff can lead to severe punishments. But that's for the law not what u take in us own hands.
>>
>>684314741
>>684314679
s a m e f a g
>>
>>684308198
Presumably you believe that your god exists. Do you believe that every other god ever invented also exists or just your favourite god?
>>
File: 1461365367009.jpg (99 KB, 360x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461365367009.jpg
99 KB, 360x313
>>684314216
The book says otherwise. The book is from God. Fundies don't care.
>>
>>684314899
are you? Do you pretend you're sharing anal sex with Ahmed?
>>
>>684311655
That's like criticising the USSR and USA for not being 100% open and honest with each other during the cold war.
It doesn't apply to normal muslims living day to day. It applies to (for example) Pakistani spies embedded in India who would have to lie to keep their cover.
It's a specific exception to the rule of not lying, because the rules of the 10 commandments apply to muslims.
>>
>>684308380
I laughed
Thanks
>>
>>684314862
>Sharia law best law but it belongs in Muslim countries not the west
you have no legal recourse from keeping Muslims from practicing it as long as it complies with local laws
>>
File: 1461364642883.jpg (212 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461364642883.jpg
212 KB, 960x960
>>684315223
I'm sure.
>>
>>684308198
2016
still following an old book full of inaccuracy (flat earth, sun rotating around earth...)
how many scientific evidence will it take for you to stop believing this bullshit?
>>
>>684314488
Lol cherrypicking?

There is literally verses and verses of this shit, have you actually read the fucking this? It was wrote by one warlord, within his life, with conquest in mind.

(3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

>>684314216
No, it literally says kill Apostates

(4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

(8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

There are 109 of these in the Qu'ran alone so tell me if I'm still cherry picking
>>
>>684314862
So you say sharia law is the best, but only in muslim countries. What about rhe western world, don't you think it is cruel in any way?

Females are definitely not equal to men, based on the koran. What about females that don't want to become a mothwe but instead a pilot, what would you think?

So mocking or satire is likely wrong but critizism is fine? How do you distinguish between them and what punishments would be applicable?

And what about Mohammed's first wife (Aisha if im not mistaken? Correct me if im wrong)
>>
>>684315472
That's all shia stuff
>>
>>684315522
actually you're just picking weird obscure parts of the entire body of work and submitting them as the constant like social conservatives tend to do when cornered with an indefensible position

you're a faggot basically
>>
>>684308198
Why are you so violent?
>>
>>684315472
i'm not quite sure how that meme proves me wrong.
>>
>>684315890
Not OP but how are all 1.5 billion Muslims "violent?"
>>
>>684308198
you do not exist
>>
>>684315823
Shias read a different book?
>>
>>684315522
picking out one or two lines and not the preceding and following lines is pretty misleading
>>
>>684315838
Actually the guy has a point. The problem with the holy books become clear because when is it just a story for morals and when is it not fiction but real supposedly.

Everybody has a different opinion and interpretation, which begs the question if it isnt just fiction.
>>
>>684314800
My opinion on Muhammad's marriage with Aisha is that at that time during history marriage during a young age was not out of place. I would have really disagreed with Muhammad's marriage if he took her virginity but he never did.
>>
>>684316042
you are correct anon
OP is a lying faggot pretending to be a Muslim for b8
>>
>>684316028
All it takes is one charismatic person to show them what the book actually says to get them fired up.
>>
File: 1457385158660.jpg (225 KB, 719x556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457385158660.jpg
225 KB, 719x556
Ok, Mr. Peaceful, if I were to draw a picture of your holy goatfucking pedo prophet, what do you think I would deserve?
>>
>>684315838
>actually you're just picking weird obscure parts of the entire body of work and submitting them as the constant

It is a fucking constant, the book is literally a warlords story of how an Angel came to him and told him to conquer the tribes of Arabia and the world for the glory of god.

You fucking hide behind "Muh islamaphobia" all you like but I'm well ware that over the hill there is a mosque where people are being told Kuffars are scum.
>>
>>684316098
yeah but this isn't even about the holy books, as 99.9% of people practicing religion aren't violent

we are talking about extremists who blaspheme their own religions and recruit dissatisfied and desperate people living in 3rd world shitholes created by the West

something pretty much no 1st world person could understand if they object
>>
>>684316063
No they read the same but they change the sunnah a bit and they're religious leaders are the nuttier ones.
For example I was watching a video where one of them was talking about a magical bar of chocolate that could heal a village. Total nutcrack.
>>
>>684316094
I've literally made numerous attewmpts to include the previous line to include context and am still accussed of cherry picking a book literally about conquerering non-believers.

10. Allah made it only as glad tidings, and that your hearts be at rest therewith. And there is no victory except from Allah. Verily, Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

Here is 8:10 to 16, main parts are 14 & 15.

11. (Remember) when He covered you with a slumber as a security from Him, and He caused water (rain) to descend on you from the sky, to clean you thereby and to remove from you the Rijz (whispering, evil-suggestions, etc.) of Shaitan (Satan), and to strengthen your hearts, and make your feet firm thereby.

12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

13. This is because they defied and disobeyed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is Severe in punishment.

14. This is the torment, so taste it, and surely for the disbelievers is the torment of the Fire.

15. O you who believe! When you meet those who disbelieve, in a battle-field, never turn your backs to them.

16. And whoever turns his back to them on such a day - unless it be a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own), - he indeed has drawn upon himself wrath from Allah. And his abode is Hell, and worst indeed is that destination!
>>
>>684316105
So he never consumated their marriage? Still it could be used as an argument that it was acceptable at the time, since I don't have a time machine I cannot confirm, but it seems unlikely that most civillized societies did this ar the time since I couldn't find any reference or related cases via internet.

However, you haven't answered my question about sharia law in the west and women in non traditional roles. If you could answer those
>>
>>684316228
yeah I'm sure someone charismatic would use the same bullshit arguments you just did

thanks for stooping to your supposed enemy's leval
>>
File: 1461365309430.png (336 KB, 800x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461365309430.png
336 KB, 800x255
>>684316432
This one?
>>
>>684308198
What is the status of Women in Islam ?
>>
A couple of things, OP

- What's your view on al these damn clerics who put their own spin on islam to suit their own political agenda? I'm of the opinion that they set the West up as an enemy in order to reinforce their own importance.

- Do you see an escalation of piety among any of your fellows - It is put forward that to take a militant stance is more holy than taking a moderate position, therefore a more aggressive position must be more holy - and nobody can argue. When did the militants manage to associate militancy so strongly with holiness?
>>
>>684312458
Good work Timmy.
You'll notice capitalism wasn't mentioned, so to use that are an argument or reply makes you look like a fucking retard.
> USAsian applause.
>>
>>684316393
no once again, you are choosing the most inflammatory elements of the Koran and ascribing them to the entirety of the religion and those who practice it

there's a word for that:

bigotry
>>
File: truth.jpg (84 KB, 950x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
truth.jpg
84 KB, 950x588
>>
>>684316555
seriously faggot
do you rub one off to that shit every night??
>>
>>684316626
haven't any of you faggots noticed OP hasn't answered any questions? It's this other asshole cherrypicking the Koran?
>>
>>684316671
triggered
>>
>>684309256
they realized it was hocus pocus and settled with pyrotechnics
>>
>>684316754
That's not how it works faggot.
You either belive the religion or not.

If you believe, you believe it as FACT.

you can't say I disagree with that part part because it makes us look crazy.
>>
>>684316431
So you are saying that if religion is applied to shithole countries it invokes violence, and in the west it doesn't?

Because then it seems that the whole peace ideology is flawed based on the region of origin of the religion.

Studies suggest that most muslims in western countries condone sharia law and acts of terrorism. Shouldn't they then oppose these acts of terror?

And no one implies that all muslims are terrorists, whoever says that is a bigot. However, I'm interested in the thought processes
>>
>>684316592
>>684316105

(66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives?... Allah has already ordained for you, the dissolution of your oaths
>>
>>684315618
I don't understand your question. If u mean sharia law is too harsh then no it isn't cruel. Its meant to be harsh so people follow the religion, but I believe that only true believers should be allowed to enforce sharia law because its abused a lot in places like Saudi.

There's a story of a person who was dressed in full black riding a horse into battle. I don't know who narrates the story but they discovered this person was a woman who would go into battle killing people. She didn't receive any punishment. In fact praise.

If someone doesn't believe in god like athiests, and athiests bring their criticism that's fine. Were suppose to bring our scholars to debate them. If someone starts drawing pictures mockingly then don't be confused when some angry pissed off Muslims come.


Back in the day it was common for people to marry children. It was never done for love. It was done to strengthen the relationship between clans. The girl would move into the husbands house around 15 I think. it was aisha and if you read around they had quite a loving relationship.
>>
File: 53624689[1].jpg (68 KB, 483x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53624689[1].jpg
68 KB, 483x270
>>684316634
>A couple of things, OP
>>
>>684316754
Cringe
>>
>>684317161
yeah that's exactly how it works

and you got called out

you think everyone who looks or acts Muslim is a terrorist

we get that
>>
>>684312112
obvious bait
>>
>>684316908
Making fun of some bodies retarded response= triggered?

You dumb fuck
>>
>>684316808
>seriously faggot
>do you rub one off to that shit every night??

>Exposes violent nature of Islam
>you're cherry picking
>posts more verse
>i-i-ts the w-wrong context
>Posts context
>"you're a faggot anon!"

Islamaphiles and Muslims actually make me sick, the religion and the majority of it's followers are goat fucking scum that need a holy book to tell them they're gods chosen people.
>>
File: hate-islam.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hate-islam.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
>>
>>684316063
Majority of the Muslim world classes about 95℅ of shias as nonmuslims. You guys think we h8 Jews but shias are the worst of them. I'm not sure but I think there's like 200- 400 million of em
>>
>>684317190
you keep forgetting that no matter what the conditions are like in 3rd world countries, 99.9% of the Muslim populace are not blowing shit up
>>
>>684317190
>Shouldn't they then oppose these acts of terror?
so all those Muslim forces on the ground fighting ISIS and Assad's military "condone" acts of terror?
>>
>>684316754
on this week's episode of bait or retard
>>
>>684316239
If I saw you I'd fight ya. I wouldn't kill you and I believe you don't deserve death, we believe life is a test, there have been worse people who have butchered Muslims and have been forgiven. Everyone has a chance until there last breath.
>>
>>684316239
Drawing pictures and portraits is forbidden (HARAM) in Islam

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Every painter will go to Hell, and for every portrait he has made, there will be appointed one who will chastise him in the Hell.'' Ibn `Abbas said: If you have to do it, draw pictures of trees and other inanimate things.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Those who draw pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection; and it will be said to them: `Breathe soul into what you have created.'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Those who will receive the most severe punishment from Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be painters (of living objects).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
>>
>>684312576
this this this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeXVP7TlSxY
>>
>>684317190
>However, I'm interested in the thought processes

fear through ignorance
failure to use logic
nationalism brought on by overly militaristic jingoism
and finally racism
>>
why are you muslims killing innocent people? are most of you just retarded or is this just a tradition exploding together with innocent people ? (this would explain why every Muslim family has at least 10 kids)
>>
>>684317427
sorry the the truth makes you shrink like a basement dweller from sunshine
>>
>>684317471
I think you kissed the part where that's NOT how it works.

If your religious text says kill all infidels, you better be out killing all the infidels.
If you aren't doing that, then you don't really believe in that religion.

Don't feel bad, the same ridiculousness exists in all religions..

They are all equally stupid.
>>
>>684317529
>damage control
no you were definitely triggered when confronted that capitalism has killed its share of innocents
>>
>>684316592

When it comes to Sharia law, I feel like it was made for a time period in the past where different actions could lead to more severe consequences.
For example, formication in the past could lead to the mixing of families and meant that a person would never get married because they would be considered dishonorable.
When it comes to women. They can do whatever job they want as long as nothing keeps them from doing their jobs. For example I believe women should only be in the army if not during their periods or else their behavior could get someone killed.
>>
>>684308198
Did you shave off your daughter's clit and breed her like my sick father did?
>>
>>684317558
you were already sick
if only you would admit it publicly
>>
>>684317247
I don't understand your reasoning, let me elaborate my question.

Should sharia law be installed in western civilisation? Why or why not.

You think sharia law is abuses in Saudi? In what way does it oppose the moderate views? It is based on the Koran so again, how does one distinguish between what should be enforced and what would be considerd too harsh.

The quote seems vague and argueably could be applied to more then just sex, and 15 is plausible since women do develop sex organs in puberty, but Aisha was clearly younger so why could that be considered the same?

So why are muslims so possed odf when mohammed cartoons are drawn, in fact, why bother being angry at all? Woulsn't it be better to leave them be? The offense is always taken, not given in this case, so why is that?
>>
>>684312785
No idiot. Prophet is not there. Asshole.
>>
>>684317914
right because calling out some Islamphobe's weak argument means b8 or stupidity

you got me faggot
>>
>>684311830
Also muslimfag. This does not provoke me. Nothing on /b/ provokes me. I think everyone who get offended by anything should be made to spend a year in this cesspool. Very quickly you begin to see how ridiculous it is to get offended by words or pictures. There are way bigger issues for every community to deal with. I'm more offended by the increasing prevalence of trap and cuck threads
>>
File: 1461367146903.jpg (98 KB, 780x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461367146903.jpg
98 KB, 780x562
>>
>>684317247
>Its meant to be harsh so people follow the religion, but I believe that only true believers should be allowed to enforce sharia law because its abused a lot in places like Saudi.

Why do you think sharia law should be enforced in the first place? Shouldn't laws change, adapting to the times and how people feel about things?
>>
>>684318103
you mean your cherrypicked out of context passages say that

oh wait you still can't admit that
>>
>>684317111
Kek
>>
>>684311898
Obama handouts. Just saying.
>>
>>684318103
when 1.5 billion Muslims still aren't fulfilling your prophecy perhaps it's time to stop expecting the same results faggot
>>
>>684317661
You avoided my point about the flawed ideology, please answer that if you would. i know most muslims dont wear bomb belts
>>
>>684318548
I don't care about the ideology

your entire premise is flawed

that's the real problem with your arguments
>>
>>684314216
That is not the reality though. You Muslims are incapable of ever facing up to the problems in Islam.
>>
>>684308198
>peaceful
>muslim
pick one
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU NIGGER SHIT AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>684318389
Other random muslimfag reporting in. I for one am happy not to live under sharia law. As a general framework for laws I suppose it isn't terrible in the sense that the 10 commandments form the basis for many western structures of law but the laws themselves are man made and are not made current with modern society and therefor way out of touch
>>
File: 1461364723695.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461364723695.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>>
>>684318164
I wasn't confronted with anything.
You applied something irrelevant, based on nothing related in any way.

That makes you a retard.
>>
>>684308198
How long do you think muslims have before non-muslims realize that the problems start with you muslims sheltering away your daughters? Because then it will be on, you surely realize that?
>>
>>684318615
You yourself said that isis can easily recruit muslims in shit tier countries in the name of Islam, why do they succeed in that?
>>
>>684318742
so?
move out of your mom's house
>>
>>684316431
>>684317190

One thing needs to be clearly stated ITT and that is Islam is unlike any other religion

The other two abrahamic religions and all other major world religions were wrote by several men over several thousand years.

>The Qu'ran was wrote by a single man in his life time, the Hadiths are his quotes from the battlefield.

Thus every religion has ecumenical differences in cherrypicking which verses suit better and to run a stable nationstate, zealosy is best kept on the down low and so all other religions have become less zealos.

There are only two intrwpretations of Sunni Islam

>Athari - Literal ; the Interpretation of historic Sunni scholars and modern Salafi, and the majority of Sunni scholars word wide.

>Ta'wil - Metaphorical; supported by the Ottoman empire during their caliphate to keep the peace in their multi-cultural empire and has only survived by and large in Turkey, Bosnia and North Africa.
>>
How long will you stay peaceful?
>>
>>684317111
Nice trips.
>>
>>684318729
Pardon, didn't understand you. Could you repeat that again?
>>
>>684318810
still triggered
>>
>>684318346
Sorry, so it's literally, "My gods better than your god".
>>
>>684318867
um what? I haven't been a basement dwelling troglodyte for a decade.
>>
>>684318347
he's pointing out 109 instances of the koran calling for the slaying of unbelievers. that's a strong argument that the ideology is based on violent principles. how the fuck is it cherry picking? are there passages where Muhammed says, "Btw I'm joking whenever I say to kill nonbelievers lol"
>>
>>684318864
because a few people are desperate enough

until you can demonstrate that the vast majority of a given population is giving themselves over to extremist violence

you're just spouting bigotry as part of your own personal agenda
>>
>>684319092
HE SAID IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRwXrcz-F9M
>>
>>684318892
>Islam is unlike any other religion
bullshit

it's a soldier's religion like Christianity
>>
>>684315522
You fucking dumbass
In Islam just because something is in the Quran doesn't mean that it's the complete meaning. For example, drinking is not prohibited in the Quran, but it's in the sunnah. If you just show what's in the Quran then you dont understand the religion of Islam and dont talk shit.
Chat shit get banged
>>
File: 1461372784223.jpg (147 KB, 650x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461372784223.jpg
147 KB, 650x600
>>684318742
The 10 commandments are shit. Only two or three are worth anything.
>>
>>684319096
then who's making you observe sharia?
>>
>>684318239
Sharia law should not be in the west simply because they are not Muslim countries. However all Muslim countries should use sharia law.

Saudis abuse it because the royals do whatever they want. Drink, sex with whoever they want all that shit while they enforce sharia law everywhere else. They are really racist as well to other Muslims because a lot of them tend to believe they are superior.

She moved in at a young age. Nothing happened until she hit it.

If someone insults your mother your Ganna be angry. We consider the prophet more higher then our own mothers so if someone mocks him your Ganna trigger a lot of Muslims.
>>
File: Breakfast-in-Bed.jpg (81 KB, 622x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Breakfast-in-Bed.jpg
81 KB, 622x599
Do you reach down between your legs to wipe or do you reach around behind your back?

Do you hang your TP roll so it faces away from the wall or goes down along the wall?

Can you use your Muslim powers to make the TP come out perpendicular to the wall? That'd be even better.

What time is it?

Can I have some bitcoin?
>>
>>684319194
it's a shitty argument, actually

do the fucking math
>>
File: allahhuackbar.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
allahhuackbar.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>684318729
>>
>>684318368
I completely agree with ya, but I mean 4chan helped me stop giving a shit.
>>
Why you blow up the twin towers bruh that shit ain't cool
>>
>>684318424
There is no cherry picking with fundamentalism.

If you believe it's the word of God, everything in the magic book is fact.

There is no arguing that, which is why fundamentalists are dangerous nutbags.

But on the other side of the coin, if some of God's will isn't valid, is any of it valid?
>>
>>684319322
That didnt really answer my question. My father and uncle have sexually used me because of the quran. Do you agree with them being able to?
>>
>>684318424
what context??
>>
>>684319322
>Sharia law should not be in the west simply because they are not Muslim countries

you still have no legal recourse to make this statement

Muslims can practice it in the US as long as it complies with existing laws
>>
>>684318506
Not USAsian. Just saying
>>
>>684317637
There you go proving Muslims hate everyone who does not conform, even other Muslims. Scum is too good a word for you people.
>>
>>684319274
>chat shit get banged

Sir was that a terroristic threat of gun or bomb violence?
>>
>>684319251
>it's a soldier's religion like Christianity

Except Christianity was an account from the followers of a pacifist Jewish sect and the life of their Messaih, where as Islam is the life account of a Warlord who was commanded by an Angel to spread Islam.

>In Islam just because something is in the Quran doesn't mean that it's the complete meaning.

Lol are we seriously going to start reviewing the other Islamic texts, because I've just been waiting to quote the Hadiths.
>>
Let me tell you something. The only reason you are muslim is because that's what you've been thought by your parents/guardians. So if you were born in a catholic family, you'd be catholic. You have never formed your own opinion on what to believe in. What makes your religion more correct than others? Oh yeah, the fact that that is the only one you know. Just think about it, of all the religions that exist and have existed, how are you sure that your one is the real one?
>>
>>684318531
> my prophecy
I don't have a prophecy you idiot.
I don't even believe in magic.
>>
>>684319539
Actually, continuing to ascribe the actions of extremists to an entire belief system or culture as you're doing--even after being called out repeatedly-- is far more dangerous than ISIS

congratulations
>>
>>684318389
Your right and the people of the past believed in this as well. But after the prophets death around 50 years people started to not do Islamic things and were looking for loopholes constantly asking for things that would essentially make hem non-muslim. So they made it you follow sharia law word for word.
>>
>>684319673
Honor rape and murder don't confirm but are sharia. You people bitch about tolerance and freedom yet oppress every country you control
>>
Peaceful Muslim, using your insights from being part of that religion what can you do to help with /b/tard out >>684317842 as you'd probably know better than most.
>>
>>684319092
No it is what I originally said it was. Are you fucking illiterate?
>>
>>684319610
stop playing dumb

you deliberately picked the most violent passages in the Koran and stated them as the dominant paradigm

why believe someone who can't even be honest with the material he is presenting?
>>
>>684319721
Of course mate. What else could it be.
If you watch the bpl you'd know what it means.
>>
>>684308198
Why are you here ?
>>
>>684319552

>because of the quran

By what mechanism of action does the Qur'an cause this to happen? What in the Qur'an caused your father to do this?
>>
>>684319322
Well okay, i can't speak for the saudi royals, they seem like faggots anyways.

About Mohammed, most Muslims feel they have a right not to be offended. It ia often compared to radical feminism. What are your views on this? Surely non islamic people ahouls be able to express criticism and draw cartoons if theybao desire, albeit a bit untastefull shall we say?

Should they be censored?
>>
>>684319791
doesn't matter
both were instructions on how to fight unbelievers
see: the Crusades, control of Europe, Asia, Africa
>>
>>684319092
Its god is great Or god is greatest. Arab Christians use to say this aswell
>>
In Islam, Women require 4 witness to prove rape, and the witness have to be male and muslim. Good luck
>>
>>684320155
He doesn't let me read it because I am not a man.
I'm not trying to corner or trap you.
>>
>>684308198
>peaceful
not a real muslim
>>
>>684320088
>why believe someone who can't even be honest with the material he is presenting?

Not the guy you're replying to but I already ripped into this.

>>684318892
>>684317558
>>684317199
>>684316555
>>684315522
>>684314241
>>
>>684319856
yes you do actually

you seem to magically believe your arguments proving Muslims to be violent as a whole are going to come true
>>
>>684319038
Repeating something doesn't make it true you idiot.

Just in case I'm wrong.....
> you're a faggot
> you're a faggot
> you're a faggot
> you're a faggot
> you're a faggot
>>
>>684317975

>Muslim
>Feminist

pick one
>>
>>684312458
>apples oranges
>>
>>684320012
I don't
I'm well aware that the US is fucking up by trying to impose its hypocrisy on the rest of the world

it isn't right anymore than denying immigrants theirs
>>
>>684308319
/thread
>>
>>684308198
Is islam against mole sex ?
>>
>>684320309
in western civilization, sneezing near a woman is considered rape
good luck
>>
File: 2342.jpg (491 KB, 1080x1528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2342.jpg
491 KB, 1080x1528
>>684320661
>>
>>684319552
Wrong reply
>>
>>684320564
IS LAHMMB
>>
>>684320418
well then you are the guy I'm replying to

your arguments are shitty cherrypicked Islamophobic horseshit that do not reflect the reality that 1.5 BILLION muslims live peacefully without trying to kill you or anyone else
>>
>>684320088
you fucking retarded faggot. if I go out and kill my wife, I am a violent person. it doesn't matter if I'm hugging puppies and making my wife pancakes in other parts of my life. even if the "dominant paradigm" of my life is pancakes and puppies, I am a violent motherfucker the second I go out and kill my wife.

yeah, the people who put Jeffrey Dahmer in prison were wrong because they *deliberately cherry-picked* the times he killed, tortured and ate people. that's not all of his life! he also enjoyed go cart racing and payed his taxes on time
>>
>>684320489
>each reply more triggered than the last

wow faggot let it go
>>
>>684320677
That is nonsense, while it is true that in sharia courts women are considered less then men. Most women cannot divorce their husband when he raped her.
>>
>>684319673
I am Muslim. Of course they can do that but I mean you shouldn't go around beating white people because they are not covering them selves up. That's what I meant.
>>
>>684320489
hmm what else can I trigger you on? XD

1. Taxes are not theft
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 24
Thread DB ID: 39844



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.