Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: I'm busy.jpg (108 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
I'm busy.jpg
108 KB, 640x1136
Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled.

The night before, my girlfriend asked me if it would be alright for him to crash at our place. I objected of course, but then she got really upset and started crying because I wasn't being supportive. They have a child together and she wanted her son to be able to spend some time with his father. I felt really conflicted because I have been filling in as the boys father for the past 3 years. I've taken him shopping for school clothes, I take him to school every morning and I've spent hundreds of hours helping him with his homework.

She went to go pick him up @ 7am. I called her around 12pm to ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me and it quickly became apparent that she was in the act of having sex while talking to me on the phone. I called her out for it and she didn't deny it. It sounded like she just dropped the phone on the floor. I listened to her get railed for as long as I could take it, but I eventually broke down in tears and hung up the phone.

Before I got off of work Friday afternoon, my girlfriend sent me this snapchat.

Of course, I'm furious about it. I've never been this angry. I went home to confront the man in my house and as soon as I saw him he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me into the corner of my foyer. He made it very clear that he was physically stronger than me, but he didn't strike me. He told me to go get him a beer. I looked at my girlfriend and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. After I got his beer and gave it to him, I spent all of last weekend listening to them fuck in my bedroom. They never stopped. 4 whole days of fucking non stop and she was extremely loud.

I think he's dealing drugs out of my house, now. If I call the cops, I could be charged with maintaining a dwelling for the distribution of narcotics and my house could be seized and auctioned. I inherited it from my late mother and it's paid for.
How do I get this guy out of my house?
>>
you're
>>
>>684307481
punch him in the fucking mouth.
seriously, fuck him up dude.
>>
>>684307481
nice bait
>>
holy shit this is hilarious
>>
>>684307481
old meme is old.

Also, not sure how guys think this would end in any other way.
>>
File: 1463172367560.gif (77 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1463172367560.gif
77 KB, 312x390
Some stale ass pasta up in here.
>>
>>684307481

Copypasta
>>
>>684307481
fake and gay.
>>
copy pasta is copy pasta

thanks for posting again OP
>>
Fucking shoot him. Make it very clear he is not welcome on your property and if he does not comply he will be shot.

Then blam.
>>
GAKE AND FAY
>>
2/10 made me reply
>>
The snapchat looks fake as fuck
>>
Tell the police. If they're not assholes where your live they'll probably cut you some slack.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160514-160351.png (571 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160514-160351.png
571 KB, 1440x2560
Newfags
>>
File: 1462321564406.jpg (219 KB, 460x2380) Image search: [Google]
1462321564406.jpg
219 KB, 460x2380
Get a gun and a knife from the kitchen. Convince the guy to talk to you alone in the kitchen. Non-chalantly ask him to hold the knife for a minute. Once he grabs it, draw your gun and shoot him in the head. Call the cops and tell them you tried to kick him out but he grabbed a knife. Since you have a right to possess a gun in your own home you can defend yourself.
C'mon OP. This is easy. I'd be more disappoint in you if I didn't think this was pasta
>>
>>684308370
>only newfags try to fix this place
>>
Copy pasta fag and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>684307702
>>684307779
Baited
>>
>>684308021
Newfag
>>
>>684308515
Only newfags use green text improperly
>>
>>684307481
fuck off bernie voters
>>
File: architect.jpg (91 KB, 556x312) Image search: [Google]
architect.jpg
91 KB, 556x312
>>
File: download.gif (1 MB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
1 MB, 285x200
>>684307481
>bipolar here
Not sure what I'd do
>be in love
>find out she fukin ex
>breakdown in tears
>utterdespair.png
>kill myself
>possible hanging at my place for them to see

>get home
>get pissed
>forced against wall
>play to my strengths
>kill the fucker
>maybe kill the bitch too
>>
Get a gun point it at he's head and tell him to gtfo if he don't put one though he's dome and say he attacked you he already has a rapsheet or just leave that slut ether way post more of that bitch she is kinda hot
>>
File: Hall Monitor.jpg (45 KB, 655x570) Image search: [Google]
Hall Monitor.jpg
45 KB, 655x570
>>684308529

I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of /b/ as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole consciously decided to make an English Futaba Channel without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.
>>
>>684307481
Call the cops, get his parole revoked.
>>
>>684307481
This is so fake and gay. But a faggot like you probably would be scared of drugs
>>
Wow long time since ive seen this pasta
>>
>>684307481
why are you posting a pic you found on the internet?
>>
File: 1300044776986_shig.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986_shig.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>684307481
>he wrote ten paragraphs describing his cuck fantasy
If this were real I guarantee you'd be shopping for a gun or for a new place, not asking a bunch of autistic faggots on the Internet. You should immediately kill yourself. Sage.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.