Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Are you aware that most feminists are NOT...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 20
File: Feminism.jpg (13 KB, 271x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feminism.jpg
13 KB, 271x299
Are you aware that most feminists are NOT the rabid hyper-PC victimized people that /b/ likes to hate on?

Do you understand that most feminists just want women to be treated with equality.
Not identically mind you, but equally.

I think anyone who doesn't understand this is either stupid, poorly informed or simply has women issues likely resulting from an inability to get one, some bitch cheated or their mommy was mean
>>
>>684277066
Some of us just don't care.
>>
> Not Identically mind you, but equally
a rather vague statement, can you go into more detail?
>>
>>684277221

Sure. You're more interested in making sure other people know that you don't care.
Good work champ
>>
>>684277066
shutup dweeb
>>
>>684277583
Oh, you noticed the not caring part. That's good.
>>
>>684277066
Women are treated equally in the West, even advantageously unequally in some areas. There is absolutely no need for feminists of any kind any more, you are simply chasing away demons you create in your own mind. Now, if you really want to put your ideology to good use why don't you head on over to the Middle East and give help to all the women that are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and actually deny they need help.
>>
>>684277066

The loud minority will bring down the ceiling on you when they proudly wear their colours while spewing hatred and people only see the hatemongering feminists. As far as in the West goes, feminism has run its course and is a thankfully dying movement.

After three or four generations under feminism, its largely reached its goals and provided tremendous benefits for women, which is fantastic.

Now that EVERYONE has both grown up under and largely believe in the core ideals, all thats left to fight for is what the extremists are doing. And since the "silent majority" moderate feminists do nothing but claim the loud minority do not even exist, we hold you ALL responsible for them.
>>
>>684277475

like let's not pretend men and women are exactly the same because we're not. It's ok for men to do more jobs that require physical strength because men are stronger.
It's ok for women to more often be the primary care giver because in general women are more children oriented.

But treat people as people first. It needs to be ok for common gender roles to be subverted and everyone needs to be given the same opportunities and respect

Trust treat everyone like people first
>>
>>684277066
If you want all people to be treated equally, you're an egalitarian.
>>
>>684277766

I noticed you still care about making sure i know you don't care.
Move on
>>
>>684277929

Sorry guy, you fall under the "poor;y informed" category.
But it's pretty common for the privileged not to recognize their privilege
>>
>>684277932

I don't know that i agree with you that there are only the extremist objectives left to fight for.

While feminism has been largely internalized by many there is still a LOT of inequality and objectification of women.

It can be hard to realize since that's the culture we've grown up in
>>
>>684278338
Common tumbler tactics 1:
Insult the intelligence of the person who disagrees with you, act superior. Example; lol ur poorly informed m8, try again
>>
It's the ghost of Rush Limbaugh Past reiterating "feminazi" like women ever wanted to kill off groups of males. Gender equality is not here and now being forgotten in the dust of other causes some good some imagined like transsexual rights (men wanting to take over the few things women have to themselves) Still paid different, still treated different medically, still largely ignored by male authority figures unless sexually attractive, still expected to wear unhealthy clothes and agents on our skin some positions.. plenty of things still not equal.
>>
>>684278194

If you want all people to be treated equally with the understanding and focus that women are not, then you're feminst
>>
>>684278652

I didn't insult your intelligence. I pointed out your ignorance.

If you really believe that there is no need for feminism anymore than you are ignorant.
And that's easy to remedy. Simply educate yourself if you have an interest.
Or if you feel too apathetic then continue to comment on a subject about which you have inadequate understanding.
>>
Feminists are the biggest high roaders in existence.

Actions mean more than words. Feminists will always tell you that they just want equality, but when it comes to putting their money where their mouth is, they always fall short of giving attention to mens issues or accepting the negatives and responsibilities that men face.

For instance, women constitute over 60% of college attendance in the US today, but there is no shortage of female-only scholarships because women have so much trouble getting into college. There's an insane amount of pandering towards women that really hurts them.

There's no feminist crusade to correct the bullshit that men face in divorce and custody battles. There's no feminist crusade to say that men shouldn't be treated by rapists or child molesters by default (in fact, they're the ones spearheading that idea). Women aren't pushing to get drafted. Women aren't pushing to get into dangerous jobs. Women aren't pushing for women to receive the same prison sentences that men do.

They just want the nice things that they think men have, and to tear down anything good.

Also do you know how many women are voting for clinton just because she's a woman? There's no way that's justifiable under the banner of "Just want equality".

They don't want equality, they just say they do.
>>
>>684278338
And it's pretty common for an idiot in denial to pull strawmen from their pockets when someone gives a decent answer to a question with which they don't agree. Instead of trying to prove my answer incorrect you simply attacked me personally by saying I wasn't even intelligent enough to appreciate my own privilege. This is why nobody likes fat fucking feminists.

>>684278652
Thanks for having my back mate.
>>
>>684277066
You're argument can also be applied to Muslims and gun owners. The few give the many a poor reputation. I am all for women bring treated fairly, but when those loudmouth PC aggressive feminist SJWs who say I'm oppressing them by questioning what they say or when I "manspread" then I call bullshit and am less likely to listen to them and their complaints.
>>
>>684278890

I've never understood the argument that because feminists are focusing on women (you know the historically subjugated gender) that they aren't interested in equality.
>>
If you really care about equality then call yourself something neutral, such as "humanist".
>>
>>684278587
>inequality and objectification of women

How are men not objectified? Men are treated as disposable, are inherently dangerous, untrustworthy and worthless until proven otherwise.

Women are celebrated, trusted, granted status, protected.

Feminists want to lower the bar of society.
>>
File: 1311789752353.jpg (89 KB, 473x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1311789752353.jpg
89 KB, 473x700
Ugly women have it better than ugly men.
Case closed.
>>
>>684279160

When women aren't currently subjected, and actually on top in certain fields, they don't need more attention and handicap in those fields.

Someone whose goal was equality wouldn't continue to provide unnecessary support in these fields.
>>
>>684279000

You think you gave a decent answer? All you said was that in some respects women have an advantage and that there is no need for feminism.

You made a baseless assertion with literally nothing backing it up.
A straw man would have been to dismantle an argument you had not actually made. I simply suggested you educate yourself.
(that would also help you to stop using buzzwords you don't fully understand)

If you really believe that because there are areas in which women receive preferential treatment (eg custody hearings) then there is no further need for feminism then you ARE simply poorly informed on the subject
>>
>>684279036

Agreed.
The vocal minority just makes things worse for everyone
>>
Places like America don't need Feminism anymore. The places that need it are places like Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>684279317

Because at the moment women are the group that needs special advocacy.
Hopefully we'll move beyond a need for a gender specific term
>>
File: single moms.jpg (112 KB, 634x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
single moms.jpg
112 KB, 634x425
>>684278890
>For instance, women constitute over 60% of college attendance in the US today, but there is no shortage of female-only scholarships because women have so much trouble getting into college. There's an insane amount of pandering towards women that really hurts them.
Um how about there are still INSANE amounts of single mom parent households who are trying to exist and keep kids alive while also trying to increase their earnings potential? If men didn't just leave their self created problems behind for the ethical counterpart to deal with it'd be different.
>>
>>684279576
>When women aren't currently subjected, and actually on top in certain fields, they don't need more attention and handicap in those fields.


....ok....
and?
>>
>>684279587
Here's some evidence, read it.

http://poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.php?ID=449064097090116094100069009104001018105010039080036071121027106103072092096102122031029001042036049056029092070071004000126026025035039078017069078069077028087110066065086069083067117101114104079091104125025125064114077099114119080015125125071073001&EXT=pdf

(can't shorten it, thinks it's spam)

And the article it was reported in if you are unable to read for long periods of time without feeling oppressed or triggered.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html
>>
>>684278587
Women objectify themselves, m8. For every feminist out there whining about how they're portrayed in mass media or cat-called by "creepy" guys, there's another woman seeking work as a stripper or sex worker, or even just taking slutty pictures of herself and putting them up on Instagram.

The thing that feminism fails to recognize is that women are biologically inclined to seek sexual attention from men. It's cold, hard science, and while it does lead to a representation of women that isn't the same as men, and therefore isn't "fair", seeking exactly equal opportunities for both genders isn't progressive, it's stupid. We aren't the same.

Also, men are objectified too. Don't be a tumblr sheep.
>>
>>684280015
WOmen usually push for the divorce, take the kids, and half his money which is Ethically not fare. And check the statistics, your single motherhood claim being caused by a married father leaving is ridiculous. Its caused by people fucking out of wedlock. And do you know what perpetuated this? The government and welfare state. So your answer to this on the left is more government programs and involvement which will surely cause more of these people who are dependent on them.
>>
>>684279913
What a load of horse shit.
Women have it plenty good.
Just don't be ugly.
Same goes for men.

We should be advocating for ugly people.
>>
>>684278124
Nice specifics and tangibilities in that fluff.
>>
>>684280317

.... yes. Men usually receive harsher sentences than women. This is not news.

But i'm not sure how you feel this supports your assertion that there is no longer a need for feminism.

Are you under the impression that because there is also inequality from which men suffer that there is no need for feminism?
DO elaborate lol
>>
>>684278883
YOU are here to educate us, it's YOUR responsibility, you can't say fuck you i win this argument because you're a dumbass.
>>
>>684278660
>like women ever wanted to kill off groups of males
Nigger some women have been advocating that very thing. The extremists have been advocating forced sterilization and a reduction of the male population for years.

Not only that but have you ever heard women speak about males they don't like?
>ugh just die already
>>
>>684280441
>your single motherhood claim being caused by a married father leaving is ridiculous
you dumbass. I never said shit about marriage.
>>
>>684280465

>we should advocating for ugly people

this would truely be about equality
>>
>>684280344
Of course women objectify women. I'm not sure where you got the idea that feminism is a men vs women thing.

As to objectification i suggest that there is a difference between wanting to be attractive to the opposite sex and being treated as a sex object

>men are objectified too

...and? Does that somehow lessen women's objectification?
>>
>>684281125
>Not only that but have you ever heard women speak about males they don't like?
>>ugh just die already
That's human, look at the threads here by men hating on women lol. There are extremes to EVERYTHING, doesn't make the middle ground invalid
>>
>>684281043
That was 1 piece of evidence among a whole library of evidence that collectively shows how advantageous being a women in the current Western societies is. Tell me though, why is there not one vocal feminist publicly fighting for the equality of treatment when it comes to prison sentences? It's because they don't care, because feminism is simply for the advocacy of women's rights and not for the advocacy of equality between the rights of both men and women. Why don't you give us some evidence that supports the idea that women are the oppressed group. If you could supply us with that evidence maybe we could actually get on board with feminism.
>>
>>684281156
Not him, but you never said anything, period. Instead of open ended platitudes, start your argument with tangible examples backed up by data.

You fucking clown.
>>
>>684281504
The men here aren't hating on women, we're hating on cunts.
>>
File: NiceJob.gif (1 MB, 206x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NiceJob.gif
1 MB, 206x366
>>684277066
you are a woman you were purely created for males enjoyment and therefore should have no say in anything and should be treated to as what you are. We are superior, a world free of woman would be far more efficient
>>
>>684281511
>for the equality of treatment when it comes to prison sentences? It's because they don't care
No because men are way the majority clogging up prisons with their self centered crap and women have been paying equal taxes for those goddamed things forever. I want my money back.
>>
File: 1397435548561.jpg (42 KB, 500x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397435548561.jpg
42 KB, 500x590
>>684281043
Not the guy you're replying to, but here's an answer

Life isn't fair
Trying to make it completely fair is stupid
Third wave feminists want to do this.
Third wave feminists don't care how much science on differences between the sexes has to be ignored to accomplish this.
Third wave feminism is fucking retarded, thank you for contributing to it like a brainwashed cuck in his second year at a liberal college surrounded by like minded sheep
>>
>>684281047

Maybe that is my responsibility, but i'm not here to hold your hand.
This is kind of a casual forum for debate in case you haven't noticed lol

Like i said, educate yourself. If you'd like to use my lack of comprehensive and specific information as an excuse to pretend that the issues don't exist then that's your failing.
>>
>>684281569
>>
>>684277066
Most nazi's didn't kill Jews
But they agreed with the politics
>>
>>684281504
No but what it does indicate is that your ideology is easily perverted into sown thing that is in no way the middle ground.

It's in the fucking name, Feminism. That's not the middle ground, that's a policy of "women first"

You even said it yourself, they're the ones that need the most help now. Guys can chill and wait until women get sorted first. That's not middle ground. Guys have issues that deserve just as much attention as women's issues. Feminism claims they don't, and that any focus upon the men's issues is time taken away from women's issues.
>>
>>684281787
It doesn't matter how many men are in prison compared to women, I was talking specifically about the prison sentence differences between men and women. Are you going to give us some evidence to back up your claims or not? You seem to be more than willing to demand evidence from us, so why not give us some too?
>>
>>684277066
>Are you aware
>Do you understand
>on /b/

kekking
>>
DURR THE WAGE GAP IS A MYTH

I CAN HAZ MAINSPLAINING
>>
Women are treated equally.
Women have issues.
Men have issues

Men deal with their issues.
Women become feminists and blame their issues on men and call it inequality.

There is no inequality in the modern first world.
White first world women are the most privileged people on Earth.
"Real feminism" no longer exists because the equality it fought for has been achieved. This is why there is no way to kill third wave feminist cancer. This is what feminism now means.
>>
>>684282324
Eloquent post, ma'am.
>>
>>684282172
>You seem to be more than willing to demand evidence from us, so why not give us some too?
I gave the evidence even of my assertions that are common knowledge: more women raise kids by themselves than men.
>>
>>684277066
Shut the fuck up. Bitch.
>>
>>684282324
>manaplainig
Cause men have turned telling women their wrong into an art form.
>>
>>684281453
My point is that it isn't a fucking problem, faggot.
I point out that women do it to show that it isn't a result of sexism, it's in our fucking nature as human beings. Specifically, the desire for attention is an important part of female sexuality.
Tell me why objectification is bad, OP.
>Inb4 it makes men view women as objects, which is true for a select few weak minded men (kinda like feminism when you come you think of it)
>>
>>684277066
Unfortunately, there are just too many of the feminazis for the few 'rational' feminists to be dealt with on a policy level.

We're still such a savage species that over-empowering a previously subjugated class only creates new victims, now of a new subjugated class.
>>
>>684278124
Well said. Pretty moderate.
>>
>>684282511
Is that what that term means? I just thought she was having a seizure.
>>
>>684277066

The biggest problem with the feminist movement is the inability for them to accept the other side's problems. I hear all about how hard women have it and it's true, there are issues that they face that men don't, but there are plenty of issues men face that they don't.

They spew about cis gender male privilege and how we can't see their problems because we're privileged, but are equally unable to accept that they have the privilege of being women and don't see men's problems.

They are quick to dismiss men's problems because, "Oh well, the patriarchy" and "We deserve stuff because you have it all"

The issue is that they expect others to see past their privilege and understand that women face problems, but don't apply the same to themselves.

A lot of people notice this and give up on it. I think a lot of women generally want betterment, but are so focused on their own problems they don't consider the whole picture while at the same time telling others to do just that.

Generally, it's a collection of different people with different definitions of what they want with no standardization. And for good reason people just ignore it or throw them a bone once in a while.
>>
>>684277066
Well you know what they say... Someone shit in the punch bowl
>>
>>684281125
prove it faggot
>>
>>684281985
It just means that men are smarter and they thought about renting a babystitter while working.
>>
>>684282452
Is it the man's fault that this happens though? Show me evidence that backs up who's fault this is.
>>
>>684282696
It's a thing guys do when they explain things to women that the woman supposedly already knows.

In my mind if you were demonstrating competence we wouldn't need to explain shit to you. But that's just me.
>>
>>684281511

Oh well i didn't know it was part of a whole LIBRARY of evidence (which i feel sure you will not present) that shows how much better it is to be a woman.
lol

But that\s a bit of red herring.
Your argument was that feminism serves no purpose. Your proof for this is that men also can suffer from inequality.
What you haven't yet done is explain how those to things are connected.
So go on.

Well let's have a look at feminist issues:

>Women are still disproportionately underrepresented in positions of authority, be that political, in business or in news.
>Women are still fired for the crime of getting pregnant.
>Despite being illegal there is still a significant wage gap
>An estimated less than 5% of rape cases ever get a convection
>women still suffer more domestic violence and to a more serious degree

And that's just some first world feminist issues
>>
>>684277066
I'm all for equality... but can we take a moment and just acknowledge that the wage gap is not real?
>>
Two options I see here:
> OP is a feminist woman, in which case
TITS. OR. GTFO.
> Or OP is a white knight faggot.

Listen closely you little shit.
WOMEN. ARE. ADVANTAGED. OVER. MEN. IN. AMERICAN. CULTURE.
If you want to be a feminist, go over to where women are regularly sold into sex slavery, and forced to cover every part of their bodies because of a retard sangnigger culture that has barely evolved any in the past two thousand years.
>>
>>684282717
I can agree early feminism sucked, it was intended to disrupt society , fuck you Gloria Steinem, it made men out to be unimportant as parents, citizens and human beings. That said, if men hadn't abused their might over women in the past and taken advantage, we wouldn't still be cleaning up that mess and could just be fucking people.
>>
>>684281751

lol sexually frustrated virgin much?
>>
>>684281867
>Life isn't fair

Does that mean we should give up on working towards making it more fair?
>>
>>684282452

because women get custody (a women privelege)
only if the mother is a major fuck up like a druggi the father even gets a chance to win
>>
>>684278660
Men and women are not the same, so identical roles and treatment would be unjust.

And no one forces women to wear makeup. You do it cuz you like to.
>>
>>684282792
>It just means that men are smarter and they thought about renting a babystitter while working.
God you are a kneejerk maletard. Graph says nothing of babysitters
>>
>>684282765
http://www.feministtimes.com/sterilisation-feminist-thoughtcrime-taboo-corner/

Here's an article discussing that very topic, written by feminists to be discussed in a safe place.

Bear in mind these are extremists, but even so.
>>
>>684282793
>Is it the man's fault that this happens though
Are you asserting the missing dads are all missing involuntarily?? There's no need for evidence of that.
>>
>>684283142
why do you faggots always assume that anyone that doesn't buy into your crap must a woman?

you're really unaware that all men aren't kissless virgins like you?
>>
>>684278677
in what ways are women treated unequally in America. I read an article the other day about this girl who found happiness with multiple partners, and discovered this because she would always cheat and her husband. in America she got a nice little news article, in Saudi countries they would put her shoulder deep in the ground and hit her with rocks until she died for adultery.
>>
>>684278660
Read Andrea Dworkin, and then eat this post.
>>
>>684277066
>muh No True Scotsman
>>
>>684282452
Hate to burst your bubble princess but there are plenty of deadbeat mothers. I have one, she bailed and moved to a different state and left my dad with 3 sons to raise by himself with no child support
>>
>>684278124
>Trust treat everyone like people first
translation: there isn't sexism in this society, let's pretend nobody's ever been a victim and just play house together doing what the men say
>>
>>684282927
Nope cuz you are wrong. Every refinery, factory etc here still has the boys club handing down the well paying low skilled jobs to their sons
>>
>>684283297
yeah feminism is totally based on some extremist from 30 years ago

you faggots have small brains along with your small penises
>>
>>684283416
>there are plenty of deadbeat mothers. I have one,
cool story faggot
>>
>>684282947
>Listen closely you little shit.
>WOMEN. ARE. ADVANTAGED
Listen close: just because some male chauvenist dicks say it is so don't make it so buttcake.
>>
>>684282919
>Then they should go out and earn them, Hillary Clinton is in the running to be the goddamn president of the United States of America for fuck's sake.
>Layoff because you cannot work for periods of time is not a gender issue.
>Shut the fuck up about the wage gap.
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#4b4148c4766a
>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/harvard-prof.-takes-down-gender-wage-gap-myth/article/2580405
>It's hard to prove rape? Who knew? Try getting the forensics for a tit grab when there's no camera. It's just "He says, she says"
>How the fuck is that an issue? It's not acceptable on a societal level, so it's down to the individuals.
>>
>>684280015
remember; once you go black......... you become a single mother. FACT !
>>
>>684278587

Men have no intrinsic value in the eyes of our society. We are only valuable in what we make, build, do, provide, give.

Women have always had an intrinsic value. The amount of reproduction they offer their tribe/group/nation.

The urge to protect women is instinctual and one of the many reasons why it's such a bad idea to have women serve on combat frontlines. Because men will protect women over mission goals.

With protection also comes protecting women from themselves.
A rich man has more to fear than a poor man walking late at night. Although neither is 100% safe, the rich man has something thugs want.

This is the curse for women: they have something that others want.

The overprotection impedes their freedom. Smothers them.

But the one thing very few women realise that although they receive a lot of negative attention, their freedom is impeded and are simultaneously regarded as sex objects and judged for it, this is all the result of them being regarded as intrinsically valuable.

And nothing but opinion is stopping them from doing whatever the fuck they want.

Men on the other hand receive no attention and really have to work for it.
They receive little support until they become real men (aka being providers, giving a lot of themselves) and their chances at reproduction are dependant on attaining a scarce resource from an entitled and protected woman.
>>
This thread smells like feminist shit. Makes me want to vomit
>>
>>684282533

...what makes you think that sexism (discrimination based on gender) can only come from the opposite gender?

And i'm afraid you're mistaking natural sexual attraction with reducing women to sex objects.

Why is objectification bad? Because that's what allows people to sell women as property, or to use their bodies against their will or to dismiss their ideas and needs.

The problem with objectification of ANYONE is that it allows us to treat them like a thing and not a person
>>
>>684283118
>only if the mother is a major fuck up like a druggi the father even gets a chance to win
So you are saying the majority of men try to get custody?
>>
>>684283142
>And no one forces women to wear makeup. You do it cuz you like to.
Nope I found that any service job expected make up and if you don't wear it you spend all day explaining that you aren't ill
>>
>>684283484
that's nepotism and has nothing to do with gender. you can try again if you'd like.
>>
>>684278890
Kudos!

As one of the few men to get custody, I cannot describe how slanted the courts are against men. Women do need equality: they need to be held equally accountable for their crimes.

They get away with false accusations, fraud, and perjury constantly.
>>
>>684283883
Haha sure
>>
>>684277066
>>>684282792
>>It just means that men are smarter and they thought about renting a babystitter while working.
>God you are a kneejerk maletard. Graph says nothing of babysitters

Graph says single father
>father
It means he has a kid

So the households are kid related because if not it would just be
Single men vs single women

You have to interpret informarions.
>>
>>684282919
Everything you just mentioned is completely and utterly wrong. First off, women should get better jobs if they want to be in positions of authority. Firing someone solely for being pregnant is against the law. There is no wage gap, this has been proven time and again. You can only prosecute someone if there is enough evidence, if there isn't then we can't say with certainty that the accused is guilty. We can also not simply to a woman's word as truth. Women also cause more domestic violence than men, you never took lesbian relationships in to account did you.

I'm out, if you argue with stupid they win with experience. Good luck boys, stay strong.
>>
>>684282717

See, i don't see that as a failing in feminism.
Feminism IS female oriented.
That's not to say that men don't have issues of their own. But by and large men ARE the privileged gender so i don't see anything wrong with trying to close the gap a bit before focusing on men's issues
>>
>>684283069
gj stopping at the 2nd line
>>
>>684283516
this!
>>
>>684283416
>I have one, she bailed and moved to a different state and left my dad with 3 sons to raise by himself with no child support
Sorry for that but you must see this is not the norm
>>
>>684282947

Ah well since you say it IN CAPS then it must be true
lol

Sy, how often do you worry about getting raped when you walk alone? Do you ever worry that if you have a child you'll be fired from your job?
>>
Can we just chalk this thread up to a bunch of bitches whining about stupid shit(what a surprise)? We get it ladies you LOVE bitching and complaining, doesn't mean you should make a sport of it
>>
>>684283776

Yes I do
>>
>>684283069
Kek
If you want to spend all of your life working toward that, godspeed.
>protip: you'll accomplish nothing

Also, why the fuck SHOULD life be fair? You were born in a first world country and are so privileged and bored that you have time to go on the internet and complain about shit while thousands are killed, raped, tortured, and starved every week. I don't hear you bitching about the unfairness of that. Give all your money to charity, then I'll take the idea that you care about "fair" more seriously. Right now all I think you care about is white-knighting and feeling more enlightened than everyone around you by sharing your progressive views with the ignorant masses
>>
>>684284212
Inb4 norms change
>>
>>684282452
They also intaicaite 70% of divorces 40% of which are "no fault" so maybe they want the kids so they can suck money from the government and their ex husbands. Not to mention men pay more in taxes and take less out. Did you go to school to learn to troll so hard? Great B8 man made me respond.
>>
>>684283269

Well to repeat myself:

>Women are still disproportionately underrepresented in positions of authority, be that political, in business or in news.
>Women are still fired for the crime of getting pregnant.
>Despite being illegal there is still a significant wage gap
>An estimated less than 5% of rape cases ever get a convection
>women still suffer more domestic violence and to a more serious degree
>>
>>684284212
Well that's all it takes for you ladies right? One bad experience and all men are pieces of shit?
>>
>>684283693
>Makes me want to vomit
Truth does that to maletards
>>
>>684280015
This is because of the courts pandering to them. As a single father that homeschooled my kids while working construction after my ex lost her parental rights, I have special expertise on this subject
>>
>>684283352

...don't think so guy.
I gave what i believe to be reasons for a certain attitude.
Nothing about no REAL blank would ever hold these opinions
>>
>>684284516
>manipulated truth
Fixed that for ya
>>
>>684280015

every woman has the power to control whether or not she gets pregnant.

having a child is not a "right", it's a privilege.

so lose the "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" mentality of men; let's have the women accept responsibility for their actions, instead of once again putting all the blame on men.
>>
>>684283241
so you don't have proof this is in any way a mainstream thing

shocking
>>
>>684282947
>WOMEN. ARE. ADVANTAGED. OVER. MEN. IN. AMERICAN. CULTURE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
>>
>>684280441
This
>>
>>684277066
who fucking cares ur labeling urself a collectivist u deserve all u get
>>
>>684282962
Citation needed, other then a small era in the 1800 when have women been treated shittier then men? When have we abused them? Open your eyes to history and you'll see western men haven't oppressed women any worse then anyone else. Everyone had shit to deal with.
>>
>>684278220
Not caring and then successful distribution is a talent.
>>
>>684283704
Discrimination based on gender is a good thing. We aren't. The fucking. Same.
As to objectification...
We should go after people that literally sell women against their will, because they're criminals and they're sick
Oh wait, we already do and it's illegal everywhere.
Objectification of women isn't the cause, though- These practices still exist in cultures where women wear niqabs and burkhas and has throughout recorded history.

What more do you want people to do about this problem, OP?
>>
>>684277929
to be honest if i think about it, i kind of agree with this guy..

i mean wtf is there really is that soooo unequal...

i have seen female factory workers [a lot actually, cause i worked in one too] and no, not just sexy secretaries, i mean, literal workers

blabla.. that would be long,, soo the average relationships i see, are pretty nice, sure there are brake ups here and there, maybe i just happen to somehow miss the super bad parts, where the man beat up his wife/gf

WHICH by the way, i wouldnt say means bat shit to equal treatment.. we are talking about some fuckhead who beats his loved one... that has nothing to do with equality..

Oh wait.. less payment... dunno girls who were there before me get a higher wage then me, and most newcomers, start off with a wage close to mine...

oooh but wait that sure is happening somewhere... i guess its not that its a shit company of guy or whatever... its 100% about being equal... or surely not cause said girl agreed to the payment they offered even tho it was obviously lower... i guess finding another job is out of the question,

since really,, its obvious everyone start off with the best job possible, with super payment for you... if you dont, you can only kill yourself or work like that forever... no other way...


so whatever.. all in all... my friends, acquaintances have good relationships, they are happy, im not told on a daily basis to how retarded the guys are, etc etc... really i see nothing about unequality....

again, family viloence has nothing to do with this,, also in some family its actually a woman who is the agressor... so what then? oh i know? check that matter on its own,, and dont start some fucking movement... actually..without even a single concrete goal... its just blablabla ..equality.. blablabla..?? as in??
>>
>>684284246
>Yes I do
funny try to find the stats for that as opposed to the pro male custody crap? Convenient as always for men
>>
>>684285005
>We aren't. The fucking. Same.
other than physical strength

men and women are equal in abilities

I love how you faggots can't handle this
>>
>>684284337
>Inb4 norms change
sometimes
>>
>>684284651
I never said mainstream. I said "extremists." The extremists under your banner are the ones driving the discussion, and when that issue is brought up you deny their existence and relevance. As a man who likes being at least somewhat fertile I take issue with this. If you won't deal with your extremists than I will not deal with you, and all your statements come into question. If you will not combat your extremists than I must assume you support them.
>>
>>684283573

lol because there are exceptions to the rule that means it's not an issue?
>Strike one

An issue that effects women vastly more than men, NOT a gender issue. LOL
Yes, being fired because you had a kid IS a gender issue because it affects mainly women even though it;s illegal.
>strike 2

Are justice system can't provide justice to women because it's a hard crime to prove. Therefore it's not an issue
>strike 3

LOL you're outta there!
Thanks champ, it's been fun. But i don't feel that you'll be providing any worthwhile responses.
Nice chatting with you
>>
>>684277066
>So, how often do you worry about getting raped when you walk alone?
Rape will always exist (and it's not only on women), it's like killing, just defend yourself with a knife.
>Do you ever worry that if you have a child you'll be fired from your job?
Contraception or babysitter.
We don't pay you to take care of your baby in your home, you earn your money by working.
>>
>>684285171
If you think the only difference between men and women is physique, you are beyond help
>>
>>684284478
>They also intaicaite 70% of divorces 40% of which are "no fault
No fault can be much more expedient. Compare the initiation of divorce rate with domestic violence against women
>>
>>684281787
Women are constantly given passes for crimes that men are harshly treated for.

You want equality, start here. And don't even play that 'self-centered' male crap. Compare ig pics of men and women. Women are by far more vain and selfish.
>>
File: 1460205631570.png (238 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460205631570.png
238 KB, 500x375
>>684283484
all the ladies are dying to be coal miners and steel workers i see?
>>
>>684284724
Women are like "African Americans", just use the oppression card and you can get away with murder.
>>
>>684282988
unfortunately I will have to disappoint you
>>
>>684284505
>Well that's all it takes for you ladies right? One bad experience and all men are pieces of shit?
Oh no, I had my bad experiences many before I was 10 at the hands of men and many more to come (pardon the pun) very few women have attempted to rape me or abuse me but a few have.
>>
>>684285360
no I'm pretty saying that's you bud

women and men are equal in terms of intelligence and achievement

and if you ever want to put your penis in a woman's vagina, you'd better start opening your mind to this
>>
>>684285005

You asked what's the harm in objectification. I told you.
Why do you think it's so important for hostage negotiators to humanize the victim? Because it's easy to do things to an object. It's harder to do them to a person.

It's the difference between raping some hot slut and raping your good friend
>>
>>684284646
Everyone should take responsibility of their actions. But yes I agree the gatekeepers of sexuality have left and the rise of single sexually liberated women with kids is on the rise. Women will only continue to have these freedoms for as long as men can and are able to protect them. The mass immigration of mudslims is very real and scary. Women are welcoming them while virtue signaling, we as men gave them these freedoms and they are deciding how they will lose them.
>>
>>684285659
so you're a racist too

shocking
>>
>>684284530
>As a single father that homeschooled my kids while working construction after my ex lost her parental rights, I have special expertise on this subject
My respect to you but you still must see you are way the minority in comparison
>>
I hate this thread, feminists don't deserve the rights that they've demanded. Fuck all feminists,
>>
>>684284629
>Fixed that for ya
I think the manipulation was obviously yours lol
>>
>>684285840
Oppression card
GJ you win
>>
>>684285844
You're not convincing anyone that this isn't normal cunt
>>
>>684285880

It's ok. One day a woman will let you touch her and then you can let go of your sexual frustration ;)
>>
>>684285966
That makes perfect sense...
>>
>>684284646
>every woman has the power to control whether or not she gets pregnant.
So every woman should take heart attack inducing birth control or she deserves to get pregnant? Talk about what you know dickface
>>
>>684286044
right everything bad that you support is just someone playing games with you

enjoy your fleshlight later
>>
>>684280015
>If men didn't just leave their self created problems behind for the ethical counterpart to deal with it'd be different.
women don't have agency? you are a misogynist
>>
File: 1453847339688.png (383 KB, 796x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453847339688.png
383 KB, 796x597
>>684277066
>>
>>684282919
> An estimated...of rape cases are false allegations

Ftfy
>>
>>684285725
So much kek, women love beta whining men such true! So how far do you have to drive to drop off your wife's kid at school?
>>
>>684286114
I'm actually one of those womanizers with no respect for you sluts. Stay mad dumb broad
>>
>>684286426
so if I had a son or daughter it would be "my wife's kid?"

kissless much?
>>
>>684284894
>Citation needed, other then a small era in the 1800 when have women been treated shittier then men? When have we abused them? Open your eyes to history and you'll see western men haven't oppressed women any worse then anyone else. Everyone had shit to deal with.
So female slaves had it better than male slaves, really? Who were the only voters for how long and how much did males fight women's voting? read up.. "Women are the nigger of the world" A male wrote a song about it sweetcheeks
>>
>>684286568
You missed the joke cuck
>>
>>684285329
OR a taser for self defense works as well.

and i dunno about the babysitter part, but at my job when that engineer guy got a child he went on ... i dunno,, birth vacation or what its called, not his wife..

so its not really a woman only thing either
>>
File: timestamp.jpg (740 KB, 781x1443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
timestamp.jpg
740 KB, 781x1443
>>684283268
>>
Do you understand how many normal people hate feminism? I don't expect you would, you all like to make your reality more palatable for your fragile woman mind
>>
>>684286682
>joke

Q: How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: That's not funny
>>
>>684286679
What vote? America? Cause women have had the right to vote for w long time same as any other rich land owners. And what in the actual fuck are you talking about salves for? What on earth do you mean?
>>
>>684285305
Okay you're a fucking idiot. I gave specific examples, citations, and tangibilities stating the practicality and extent of dealing with the issues. You gave me snarky "no you're wrong because of reasons..." You got blown out, your argument is weak, and you're obviously on the ropes.

Also
>Are justice system

Toodles, dumbass.
>>
>>684286736
so you are you gonna show tits or gtfo?
>>
Women were created to SERVE man in whatever way he sees fit. I see no harm in training a wayward female by beating and, ultimately destroying it if it fails to adjust a poor attitude.

Keep your cunt on a tight leash, cause it life changing injuries if is disobeys you, if it disobeys more than once seriously consider euthanising it. This applies to female partners an female children.
>>
>>684286939
What? Why are you retarded?
>>
File: 1430152790645.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430152790645.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
no, they are mens
>>
>>684287057
enjoy your fleshlight later faggot
>>
Any masculinists here? Checking in :)
>>
>>684287068
why do you think this shit is funny
>>
And now I have to leave the thread because I have to go take care of my elderly mom who my brothers can't lift their fingers to take care of for the most part. Definitely won't wipe her ass.
>>
>>684287162
faggot, you're in an entire thread with these faggots
>>
I do not get why feminist often believe unequal representation (be it politica or occupation) means discrimination.

Newsflash: Men and women are different (risk aversion, neurological differences, hormones, etc.). This leads to different decisions which leads to different representation in different contexts and in the publoc sphere. Go away with your blank slate/sexual dymorphism stops at the neck bullshit.
>>
>>684283624
underrated
>>
>>684287124

Married over twenty years with five children, two of whom are daughters. My wife vowed to obey me and she does, my daughters have no choice in the matter. I love them dearly but if they disobey my will I will destroy them before they infect others.
>>
>>684287057
>Women were created to SERVE man
You know, actually, nobody was created, particularly not for a purpose. We've come into this world via the mechanisms of evolution: the combination of random variance, heritability, and selective success in reproduction.
>>
>>684287057
that's why you are on 4chan now, and not beating the shit out of a female... keep writing your fantasies...you are amazing
>>
>>684287376
cool story edgelord
>>
>>684283484
Almost no women seek those jobs, because they are difficult. This 'inequality' is a product of women only seeking to be advanced where desirable.

Seek equality in the courts, and construction, and prison, and I will believe you want equality, not special snowflake status.

Btw you are an insufferable bitch. Gtfo
>>
>>684287442
YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT
>>
>>684277066
Transgender transnigger transjew here
You disgust me OP
Feminists and any other type of sjw are sick in the head
>>
>>684277066
you are correct, I have many feminist friends, they laugh at feminizis and are just in general good people, I live in a blue county of a very red state, despite this i very rarely see any lanwhale feminists
>>
>>684287403

Nonsense.

Woman is man's slave and chattel as decreed by almighty God. Any who fail in their duty are simply meat on the hoof and should be returned to the dirt they were formed from.
>>
>>684283575
Kek!
>>
>>684287521
hahaha burn
>>
>>684285305
> because people can do their own thing and people shouldn't be babied and given special selection into jobs
Strike 1

> pregnancy
More of a biology issue. If you can't work the job, you will take time off. If you can, you won't until you have to. Maternity leave exists you dumb fuck.

> women don't report rapes so rapists don't get convicted
Then report the fucking crimes. I understand it can be traumatizing, but most rapes are from serial rapists. Report the few men that rape a fuck ton of women and there we go.
>>
>>684287494
>special snowflake status.
it always amuses me that conservatives swear up and down that they support individuality and then when they're actually confronted with it, they use stupid demeaning statements like this to control people
>>
File: 1459381727266_0.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459381727266_0.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
>>684283437
>>
>>684287540
transkill yourself
>>
>>684287730
how is pointing out hypocrisy "b8?"

I'll w8
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 398x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 398x307
>>684287578
this
>>
I really like feminists with nice titties.
>>
>>684286503

Haaaahahaha!
Of course you are.
>>
Lol silly bitches. Feminism is a joke. Not a very funny one considering how stupid it is
>>
>>684287442

Only had to lift my hand to my wife once.
The sort of girly boy that infests our cities (and this board) are incapable of imparting discipline to their women, which is why so many run ferral.

However as the world can see the tide is turning, God's word will again be obeyed, women, children and negros will know their place and those that do not will will suffer physically for their sin.

My grandchildren will inherit a country in which God is lord and lower forms of human will speak only with permission of a white male. The rest will burn.

Halleluhjah!
>>
File: l.php.png (308 KB, 478x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
l.php.png
308 KB, 478x610
Feminism 2016.
>>
>>684287995
I also enjoy raping and putting you cunts in your place. Stay mad whiney bitch
>>
>>684288266
>I need to make a new cornstarch fleshlight
>any suggestions?

fixed
>>
>>684288337
Hey whatever you gotta tell yourself honey
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 684x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 684x474
I only have one thing to offer:
http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
May it serve you well.
>the more you know...
Educate yourselves.

This, coming from a man who is raising two daughters by himself, ages 15 & 12. Wife left when youngest was a month old. We've never heard from her since.

Equality? Bullshit. Where's my child support, bitch?

Every human should read the link I posted above. Every human. Yes, it is long af; but learn much, you will!
>>
>>684287693

>Maternity leave exists

Yup. And it's illegal to fire a woman because she's going to take.is taking maternity leave. And yet a significant number of legal department restructurings seem to end up in only one job (the pregnant woman's) being eliminated.
Glad i could educate you

>Then report the fucking crime

It's not a question of reporting. While it is estimated that MANY rapes do go unreported, we're speaking here of rape charges that have been brought to trial.
It is almost impossible for a woman to get a rape conviction

Glad i could educate you

> most rapes are from serial rapists

Interesting. It was my understanding that most rapes are perpetrated by people with an existing relationship to the woman.
Can you share the source of that information?
>>
>>684288457
just tell yourself you got owned
hard
>>
>>684288266

>i rub my dick raw looking up rape video on youporn
>never had a date though

Haahahahaha!
>>
>>684288784
YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT GODDAMMIT
I HAVE TOO
>>
>>684288457

Hey, i was just about to say the same thing to you lololol
>>
>>684288573
You're a fucking good man Anon, I wish you the very best of fortune. With a father like you I'm damn sure your little girls will grow up to be some real good womans.
>>
>>684288662
You're really bad at this comeback thing.
>>
File: 1402530883827.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402530883827.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
>>684288125
>you make trolling so bored...
actually you wife is and stupid cunt to be with like a retard like you, and smart person or even a normal one will never get in an abussive relationship
>plus. sure you were abussed or something so you ve to use violence to make yourself eard! you are not even funny to troll with
>>
>>684288968
You're really bad at convincing people you're not a frustrated beta male
>>
Stay mad feminazis. Your pointless causes are gonna be phased out eventually
>>
File: 123565167525.jpg (2 MB, 3216x2136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123565167525.jpg
2 MB, 3216x2136
Which of these two feminist would you destroy and how?
>>
>>684288968
bad perhaps but effective
>>
>>684283569
Name one way in which women are treated unfairly because of their sex that isn't caused by nature of being a women (ability to bear children, lower amount of grey matter, smaller frame, not as strong on average), and I'll become a motherfucking feminist myself cunt.

P.S./ Life isn't fucking fair. Someone catcalls women. OH GOD CALL THE COPS RAPE CULTURE WEEEEOOO WEEEEOOO.

Grow up.
>>
>>684289119
haha this
>>
>>684289119
Being frustrated at FEMINISTS. Not all women are feminist scum. Some are actually respectful
>>
>>684289145

That's just what proponents of slavery said.
Turns out the developed world is progressing in human right.
Keep languishing on the wrong side of history, simpleton
>>
>>684289195
how would you "destroy" either when the reality is you'd never get within 10 feet of them
>>
>>684289195
Destroy the boypusi of the one on the right.
>>
>>684289289
yeah it's frustrating grappling with the idea that men and women are equal

no wonder you have a huge bag of industrial cornstarch on hand
>>
>>684289427
>still not mad
Try harder cunt
>>
>>684289289
>being so easily threatened by women who stand up for themselves.

God damn, are you TRYING to advertise your beta status?
>>
>>684289532
riiight because everyone who condemns your kissless existence must be women
>>
>>684289585
Faggot posting the same shit own comments and shit. Shit.

Shiieet.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 800x600
>>684288573
I have read this essay b4, and I thank you for sharing it here anon. This is one of the best essays on this topic that I have ever read, although it is lengthy.
Sorry to hear about your experience. If it is any consolation, your daughters will probably be far better women than your wife ever was, and they have you to thank for that!
>>
>>684289427
I believe men and women are equal. But you can't tell me that's actually what feminists are after. If you do, I know its bullshit.
>>
>>684289666
satanic trips confirm shitty b8
>>
Guys, wait tho, hold on listen to this:
> Women
> Jewish women
> Jews

Fucking Jews.
>>
Feminists Are great
>>
>>684289766
Thx m8, no h8, xoxo, god bless
>>
>>684288638
>It is almost impossible for a woman to get a rape conviction
maybe because accusations are baseless claims with no evidence
regardless of a case going to trial or conviction, the simple accusation of rape can destroy someone's reputation, make them lose their job, support from friends and family. permanently. for a potentially false accusation. you would not be screaming and crying if someone that was accused of murder and lost their entire normal life was proven to be innocent, now would you? this is why due process exists, to protect the innocent from false accusations. but because its "muh rape", its all ok for you
you cant just trust someone's word of mouth, that doesnt hold up in court for anything, ever. especially with something as serious and actually difficult to prove as rape. so of course it's fucking hard to get a rape conviction, theres a very fucking good reason for that

another thing worth noting, how hard is it for men to get someone convicted of rape, or sexual assault because "men cant be raped", i would like to see you provide some evidence that shows this is a problem that negatively favours women
>>
>>684288573
>The Myth of Female Oppression :

stopped reading there
>>
>>684289599
Haha its so easy for you beta females to believe that I'm sex deprived. That's ok though, its the easiest way for you feminazis to try and piss of guys.
Feminism=/=equality
>>
>>684278338

>But it's pretty common for the privileged not to recognize their privilege

People who say this are the people it's referring to.
>>
>>684289987
That's why you will never learn.
>>
>>684290032
Did someone say..
> Piss of guys
?

Cause I'm into the piss of guys.
>>
>>684290032
shitty b8 is shitty
>>
>>684290140
I already know that you're going out of your way to believe a revised history
>>
>>684290277
You live in a bubble of revision and omission.
>>
>>684290277
I go out of my way for nothing, truth simply serves itself on a golden platter to me and I choose to not look past it.
>>
>>684290488
"All of us have been taught how women have supposedly been oppressed throughout human existence, "

actually this is idiocy
not truth
>>
>>684290484
you live in a bubble called your greasy fist
>>
>>684287494
>Almost no women seek those jobs, because they are difficult
bullshit we all want those jobs esp if we aren't college material. I lived it so stfu
>>
>>684289944

Yes exactly. Most sexual assault become "he said/ she said". And we have no way to deal with it and as a result that vast majority of rapists get away with it.
But you don't see that as a problem? You're ok with that because false rape accusations can ruin men's lives?

I mean i agree that a false accusation is a terrible thing but unless you believe that the majority of rape charges ARE false then that is irrelevant to this discussion.

I'm not suggesting we need to start throwing the book at every rape case. I'm saying it's a big goddamn problem that women can't get justice through our criminal justice system
>>
>>684289987
That's because you are dumber than shit.
The article is fantastic, well researched, and filled with links for days...
You are just not curious enough to actually learn anything.
You'd rather spew out bullshit than take in sustenance. Typical.
>>
>>684290694
>we all want those jobs
>we all want
>all
enjoy your worthless gender studies degree
>>
>>684290950

no it's actually quite pathetic and makes men out to be the victims

you should be ashamed of yourself pushing propaganda like this and expecting others to take you seriously
>>
>>684290277
People who "already know" things never seem to learn anything.
>>
>>684290950
>sustenance
>pathetic MRA mansplaining

pick one
>>
>>684288638
>Interesting. It was my understanding that most rapes are perpetrated by people with an existing relationship to the woman.
>Can you share the source of that information?
Thank you! Murder porn wouldn't exist if it weren't for men murdering their "beloved" women
>>
>>684291187
yeah I really need to "learn" about how men are the real victims

stupid fleshlight-fucking faggot
>>
>>684291187
ba dum tss
>>
>>684291180
thats what feminists do
they push propaganda and try to make women out to be the victims when they arent
>>
>>684290950
>well researched,
> Cato Institute

what you mean some right-wing misogynistic think tank agrees with you?

shocking
>>
>>684291516
>being this BTFO
>>
>>684288638
>http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
Feminist bait, men spend time on well researched answers full of links and facts. Feminists respond w shit and name calling. Why are we doing this?
>>
>>684291443
hivemind much?
>>
>>684291726
I'm glad to be part of said hivemind. because the minds in my hive are worth something.
>>
File: 24.gif (2 MB, 400x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24.gif
2 MB, 400x208
This gif shouts my opinion.

It also should be posted everywhere.
Not because it is hilarious, because it speaks everything that needs to be said.
>>
>>684291309
>pathetic feminist womenplaining
if that pisses you off but
>pathetic MRA mansplaining
doesnt
then you should kill yourself
>>
>>684291847
yeah well thanks for admitting at least
that you don't think for yourself
>>
>>684277066
THISSSS
>>
>>684289987
>>The Myth of Female Oppression :
>stopped reading there
Because that tells us all we need to know about b8ie m8ie
Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 20
Thread DB ID: 39673



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.