Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Hey /b/. I'm 22 and I just had my first...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey /b/. I'm 22 and I just had my first alcoholic drink tonight after telling myself that I'd never drink alcohol. It was okay I guess, didn't drink enough to feel different though.

How old were you when you had your first beer or whatever?
>>
13 ya Lil cuck. Also shame on you for thinking you'd feel different after one
>>
Too old.
>>
>>684267416
19 got wasted on Scotch. Good times. If you felt nothing, you didn't have enough. Alcohol isn't bad, just be responsible and don't make it a habit.
>>
>>684267416
I had a beer when I was a baby
>>
13 or 14
>>
I was 15 the first time i got drunk. Ended up puking on my friend and passing out on the street. Good times
>>
>>684267542
That's pretty young. Did you have it with your parents or with your friends?

>>684267668
I always felt kinda out of place at parties I got invited to because everyone was drinking and I wasn't. I finally made the jump today and it wasn't as bad as I expected. I guess seeing some of my friends who drank too much and gettingn fucked up turned me off from drinking.
>>
11 and I had vodka, I definality felt different after it
>>
>>684267416
I had like 6 mixed liquor and 7 beers
>>
Got drunk a couple of times whilst 18. Started getting drunk on the reg from about 19
>>
8 my father pushed me to drink a shot rakia (strong alcohol) i just fell asleep
>>
>>684267416
I was 10 and my uncle let me have a beer when we were camping.
I didn't drink again until I was 21 because I thought beer made your butt hurt the next day.
>>
First time I got drunk I was 14, and I was drinking mummy's boxed wine when she wasn't home.

Can barely remember my first beer, I was probably about 12 I'm guessing.

I rarely drink at all now, I'd much rather light up a joint.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 39603

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.