Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/. I'm 22 and I just had my first alcoholic drink

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey /b/. I'm 22 and I just had my first alcoholic drink tonight after telling myself that I'd never drink alcohol. It was okay I guess, didn't drink enough to feel different though.

How old were you when you had your first beer or whatever?
>>
13 ya Lil cuck. Also shame on you for thinking you'd feel different after one
>>
Too old.
>>
>>684267416
19 got wasted on Scotch. Good times. If you felt nothing, you didn't have enough. Alcohol isn't bad, just be responsible and don't make it a habit.
>>
>>684267416
I had a beer when I was a baby
>>
13 or 14
>>
I was 15 the first time i got drunk. Ended up puking on my friend and passing out on the street. Good times
>>
>>684267542
That's pretty young. Did you have it with your parents or with your friends?

>>684267668
I always felt kinda out of place at parties I got invited to because everyone was drinking and I wasn't. I finally made the jump today and it wasn't as bad as I expected. I guess seeing some of my friends who drank too much and gettingn fucked up turned me off from drinking.
>>
11 and I had vodka, I definality felt different after it
>>
>>684267416
I had like 6 mixed liquor and 7 beers
>>
Got drunk a couple of times whilst 18. Started getting drunk on the reg from about 19
>>
8 my father pushed me to drink a shot rakia (strong alcohol) i just fell asleep
>>
>>684267416
I was 10 and my uncle let me have a beer when we were camping.
I didn't drink again until I was 21 because I thought beer made your butt hurt the next day.
>>
First time I got drunk I was 14, and I was drinking mummy's boxed wine when she wasn't home.

Can barely remember my first beer, I was probably about 12 I'm guessing.

I rarely drink at all now, I'd much rather light up a joint.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.