Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Conspiritards, assemble.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14
Conspiritards, assemble.

What is the biggest conspiracy there is right now?
>>
Flat earth. It's bullshit but it's fun. Most of its cap but the question I keep coming back to is why are there no videos .... not one of the earth spinning and all the satellites revolving. Or a camera from the moon. HD footage from the Mars rover but not one camera pointed at earth from the moon. It seems silly because anyone would want to watch that feed. If Netflix has it it would be a great background to have on your TV at parties.
>>
>>684265647
Uranus
>>
>>684266103
I mean, most of what they say is explainable but not having a live feed of earth from a fair distance seems funny. There are cameras everywhere but not pointed at earth??? Yes yes. The iss has one but it's not showing the earth spinning.
>>
>>684266103
I would literally pay an extra 2 bucks a month on Netflix for that feed. Most people would
>>
>>684266361
The flat earth stuff is plain stupid
>>
Earth is a penis
>>
>>684266580
It is. But why no camera pointed at earth. It's so easily debunked but no one has that video. Just like any pic of earth. Showing the earth fully in view. Why no videos like that?
>>
>>684265647
Bush did 9/11
God is real
Chemtrails are real
Vaccinations cause autism
Area 51 has alien stuff
Government is trying to get you
Obama is a clone
Pyramids were made by alien technology
Gandhi did 7/11
The ghost of alien jesus did Paris
Anne Frank did Brussels
The holocaust never happened
Moon landing is fake, if you reverse the tape, they take off, not land
>>
>>684266103
Flat earth is not a conspiracy,
But i see how it relates, since it also is something stupid people believe
>>
>>684266813
Because they never went to the moon. Or far enough into space to get that video. Moon landing hoax, Mars rover hoax, iss real but not far enough out to get that vid.
>>
>>684265647

the fact that the USA is going to allow a coordinated EMP attack on the country so that the elites (hilary clinton et al) can rule the country with marshall law

it's coming
>>
>>684265647
chemtrails
>>
>>684265647
multiple global emps going to destroy surface civilisation on earth by 2200

from suns and nukes and other collapses & military campaigns

regrow & build underground, on surface, mars, moon, and possibly venus and more at same time

200 year life spans are achievable
>>
earth IS flat. simple way to prove it is to put a ball on the floor. it doesn't move, does it? than make a few steps in any direction and put it back down. if earth surface was round the ball would HAVE TO roll down to the side.
>>
File: mindblow.jpg (186 KB, 1029x1350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mindblow.jpg
186 KB, 1029x1350
>>684267954
That's so clever!
I dunno how people haven't thought of this before!
Call NASA!
>>
>>684266847
Lol few days ago there was in TV in my country (fucked up italy) a doctor talking about vaccination... And an actress a DJ and a Dad with a son with autism.

Well the end of the story is that they bullshitted vaccinations for 45 minutes and the doc had 8 minutes one entry for say his "scientific opinion" but they bullshitted him in the while...

Well conspiracy or real bullshit the people think is real.
>>
> The Patriarchy
> Rape Culture
> Toxic Masculinity
> White, Male, Straight, Cis/ whatever privilege
> Islamophobia by not allowing Muslims to radicalize western societies regardless of not discriminating them in any way
Misogyny
> Americans being racist against Mexicans in Mexico somehow although it's a phyiscal impossibility
>>
File: images (11).jpg (12 KB, 389x129) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (11).jpg
12 KB, 389x129
>>684265647
That anything you cucks say is legit.
>>
>>684267954
friction force>gravity my friend grade 10 physics
>>
>>684268624
Yeah, makes me kinda sad
but let natural selection work its magic and we'll be fine
>>
>>684266847
>Bush did 9/11
Duh
>God is real
If you call google god.
>Chemtrails are real
They aren't
>Vaccinations cause autism
Need a control group
>Area 51 has alien stuff
Cool
>Government is trying to get you
We know
>Obama is a clone
Doesn't matter, all politicians are emulating something, so if he was then meh
>Pyramids were made by alien technology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques
>Gandhi did 7/11
He also nuked you
>The ghost of alien jesus did Paris
Didn't know he was an alien
>Anne Frank did Brussels
Anne frank is literally hitler
>The holocaust never happened
Your mum just happened to be a jew hungry cannibal. She's fat.
>Moon landing is fake, if you reverse the tape, they take off, not land
Just like MJ is fake

Come on, these aren't conspiracies. Where da real conspiracies at?
>>
Flat-Earth theory
>>
>>684267142

No, no it's not.

History if chock full of fucking idiots all warning that "something" is coming. What will you say after 8 years of a Clinton Presidency and there is no EMP attack.

You'll just revise your fucked up ideas to something else.
>>
>>684266847
>Bush did 9/11
This is fact, isn't it?
>God is real
Possibly

>Chemtrails are real
>Vaccinations cause autism
>Area 51 has alien stuff
>Government is trying to get you
>Obama is a clone
>Pyramids were made by alien technology
>Gandhi did 7/11
>The ghost of alien jesus did Paris
>Anne Frank did Brussels
This is just retarded and wrong.

>The holocaust never happened
This is plausible.

>Moon landing is fake, if you reverse the tape, they take off, not land
This is also retarded and wrong.
>>
Flat earth makes me laugh.
Like why would the global governments go through so much effort and money to tell us a lie that barely even effects us?
Just sounds daft to me.
>>
Man made climate change

>>the poles are getting ready to flip
>>read a book
>>hold on tight
>>
>>684271016
>this is fact
Fact would require solid concrete evidence.
Of course, things don't add up but there isn't any solid proof that Bush did 9/11
>>
>>684271016
this
>>
File: fubar.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fubar.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>684271016
>This is just retarded and wrong.
>Bush did 9/11 is not retarded and wrong
>>
>>684271211
Actually most legit comment
Well thought of sir
>>
>>684271211
Are you implying that man made climate change is a conspiracy theory you approve of or think is bullshit?
>>
File: 1441002641114.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441002641114.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>684266847
>mfw when gandhi did 7/11
>>
>>684271211
>>the poles are getting ready to flip
What does that even mean?
>>
>>684271501
It's the only "conspiracy" that matters right now. As long as you stay true to yourself, everything else is distraction and window dressing. Be safe out there, the future's gonna be one wild ride.
>>
>>684271624
It's just a money grab in these trying times. Consolidation of power and such. We should be more careful and take care of our planet, but if co2 was such an issue, we should plant a lot more trees instead of leveling forests and look in to alternatives for our shipping lanes (the leading producer of co2, not anything that you and me are doing)
>>
kanye raped nicki minaj
>>
File: WP_20160109_002.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WP_20160109_002.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>684265647
The fact that you can only ever become an oldfag is to 4chan forever
>>
>>684272731
This is true though
>>
>>684271838
Look at the pole trackers, do some research into what we know about previous pole flips, and it all becomes clear. Both have started to make a bee line for the Indian Ocean over the past 30 years and have accelerated every year since. We are way past due for a pole flip, so it's not just wild speculation. What we've experienced so far over the past few years (extreme weather events) have been the result of destroyed polar vortices and a crippled magnetic field
>>
>>684266103
you are obviously not trying to find any pictures... just google it man there are shit loads of pictures that satellites have taken. here is one taken from the moon....
>>
Dunno if Niberu or however the foil hats spell it is still a thing, but it's hilarious.
>>
File: Pale-Blue-Dot.png (293 KB, 550x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pale-Blue-Dot.png
293 KB, 550x364
>>684266103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmP4Xzt0rN4
Carl Sagan actually persuaded nasa to turn voyagers camera towards earth when it was passing saturn. this is the result
>>
>>684273576
Hilarious even with main stream science coming out this past year and, by using the data Nibiru supporters have been using for years, saying that there is most likely a planet 10 times the size of Jupiter lurking in our outer solar system? Planet IX, so they don't have to call it Planet X
>>
>>684265647
>biggest conspiracy
that the elite are trying to force a return to feudalism and absolutist rule.

they fear that they have lost the ability to control those who make and keep them rich and powerful. they currently control 95% of the wealth, all of the media, and our entire educational curriculum.

they will accomplish their goal by the year 2100

>how's that, OP?
>>
>>684274889
2030*

Fixed that for you
>>
>>684271838
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics#Magnetic_striping

The magnetic field of the Earth has a pattern of flipping. It's not a conspiracy, it's geography/geology 101.
>>
>>684275489
ah, thank you.
>>
>>684266103
You're a complete retard: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/86831142
>>
>>684266620
Obviously...
>>
>>684273261
so what does this image prove taken from the real moon?
>>
>>684276038
so you are saying that all the images of the earth are fake?

what do you think of google maps?
>>
>>684276038
fake
grass is too green and the earth isn't quite blue enough.
>>
>>684276038
>>684276206
>>684276229
I am confused as to who's baiting who
>>
>>684276229
and where's the pedestal that holds the earth up?
>>
>>684276352
It goes too deep
>>
File: 1274589111445.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1274589111445.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>684276352
yeah.....
welcome to /b/
>>
>>684275855
>http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/86831142
win
>>
>>684276504
>>684276555
its because the conspiritard knows hes wrong so he is posting deflective shit...
>>
>>684275826
Of course, that's what I'm here for. All hail the new one world government order. I'll just find my rock and live under it, I guess.
>>
>>684276752
Hnnnnnnnngg...
Nah too easy
>>
>>684266813

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2054284/Amazing-video-Earth-spinning-taken-International-Space-Station.html

You mean like this? This video of the earth spinning?
>>
File: slave.jpg (56 KB, 604x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slave.jpg
56 KB, 604x453
>>684265647

They made slavery illegal not because it was the right thing to do but because it's cheeper to have employees you can fire than slaves you have to feed all their lives
>>
>>684265647
Theres no way JFK was killed by LHO. The magic bullet theory is stupid and it would have been a lucky shot for Oswald to hit em. Also they slow the car down and have em out in the open. Biggest one imo.
>>
>>684276919
>Truth
>>
File: 1458692026241.jpg (261 KB, 640x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458692026241.jpg
261 KB, 640x1500
THE JEWS DID IT.
>>
File: Revelation 13 18.png (37 KB, 326x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Revelation 13 18.png
37 KB, 326x750
What do?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14
Thread DB ID: 39627



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.