Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

From 1-10, rate Obama as a president, --objectively-- was he

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 40
File: 1458687926986.png (2 MB, 1582x1176) Image search: [Google]
1458687926986.png
2 MB, 1582x1176
From 1-10, rate Obama as a president, --objectively--

was he good? bad?
>>
I would say 9/10

He got done as much as he could be expected to get done, given the toxic partisan atmosphere in DC.
>>
>>684264675
>>
File: GAH.png (697 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
GAH.png
697 KB, 1536x864
>>684264945
>>
>>684264675
4/10 in his first run, 6/10 in his second.
He was pretty bad, though looking at Crazy Hillary and Butch Trump, this nigga might have been a half cut president.
>>
>>684264675
tbh a 6.5/10 at best, even though he did create lots of jobs

race relations reaaaaally took a massive shit
>>
>>684265124
that's my honest opinion. if you get butthurt about it, you're probably some kind of gun nut from dumbfuckistan.
>>
>>684264675
he cleaned the mess that bush left

he is the best president the US ever had
>>
>>684264675

he cleaned up the shit and just sat on it
>>
>>684264675

History will reflect fondly on him.

We have had worse but we have had better as well. Lack of getting the house to cooperate is what kept him from doing more good.

I'll think fondly of him too along with Uncle Joe.
>>
>>684264675
about a 6.5. None of his programs were particularly innovative. His war policy was a carry over from the previous, open government went out the window, etc,etc. He wasn't a failure ust nothing particularly different or spectucular. I doubt anyone would be cheering him if he was white.
>>
File: faces-johnson-spock.jpg (104 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
faces-johnson-spock.jpg
104 KB, 500x485
>>684264675
7/10.

He was good and did most things right. I'd vote for him over any of the current candidates.
>>
>>684265337
i don't think he's actually responsible for actual job creation..it's more or less economic fluctuation. however sitting administrations always take credit for the economy when it's good..less so when it's bad.
>>
>>684265437
history reflects fondly on most presidencies..given enough time..
>>
11/10
He was a great president
> Is a muslim and supports immigration
> Health insurance
> Killed Usama
> Most of all he is a nigga
>>
Other than obamacare and his inaction that made isis such a bitch to remove, well yeah, he had a decent run. He got most of domestic shit sorted up and able to sail through shitstorm that is the great recession 2008

Solid 7/10.
>>
File: tree.gif (2 MB, 289x236) Image search: [Google]
tree.gif
2 MB, 289x236
>>684264675
>>
File: 423433465475656.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
423433465475656.png
42 KB, 400x400
>>684264675
>lost so much weight even his ring doesnt fit properly any more
>>
>>684264675
monkey/10
>>
>>684264675

damn, that before and after, being the most popular person in the world is stressful
>>
You fuckers are retarded. 2/10 max and the only because he left weed alone. Everything other than that has been a disaster. Worst president since Jimmy Carter.
>>
File: selfie.png (393 KB, 800x443) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
393 KB, 800x443
>>684266041
pretty sure he never stopped smoking, either.

nor did he ever settle on a local church, as he had promised. gotta respect that level of subtly trolling people.
>>
>>684266147
found the redneck voting for trump
>>
>>684264675
His administration decisions directly destabilized the Middle East and is wholly responsible for the creation of ISIS. His foreign policy has largely made the world a far more dangerous and fucked up place.
>>
>>684264675
I give him a 2. Obama doesn't know what it is to be American. He wants to change this country into his twisted version of some sort of euro-state.
>>
>>684266258

this, and the presidents only real job is to not fuck up foreign policy
>>
>>684266258
no.

the middle east is inherently unstabilized.

ISIS was coming no matter who was in charge.
>>
>>684266258
Yea, he likes to talk about how he ended the Iraq war, but he doesn't mention the 10 other wars that replaced it.
>>
3/10. He tried, but most of the shit he focused on was pandering to SJWs. The real unemployment rate is also a lot worse now (discouraged workers) and I have to pay about 40% more for my insurance due to the Affordable Healthcare Act. Meanwhile illegals get free healthcare. Saw it happen first hand with a friend's mom.
>>
>>684264675

Realistically a 6.0 he made some good choices with the economy and saved my home city of Detroit by bailing out the motor companies.

I wouldn't call his presidency a sucess and I must admit If I could go back in time to vote for Mccain I would.
>>
>>684264675
Minus 10. Racist muslim.
As bad as it gets.
>>
>helps the poor
>won the nobel peace prize for a reason
>seems like a pretty cool guy
>obama care

Pretty good guy to me m8
>>
>>684264675
Considering he broke international treaty, this week, to set Russian relations back two decades.
Bad.
Before this week, fair.
He spends more time worrying about non issues like allowing trans to use bathrooms or the wage gap.
No one worried about which bathroom last week, and wage gap has been illegal for more than a decade.
>>
>>684266515
No, ISIS was not preordained. ISIS could only happen with Obama's help.

Read up on it, I suggest you look up the Iraqi election of 2010 and the Obama administration's handling of Iraq during and after that. There are a huge number of major mistakes the Obama administration made in foreign policy and you can often directly draw lines to terrible world events from it.
>>
if jfk was a 2
johnny howard was a 1
kevin rudd was a 1
tony blaire was a 1
hilter was a 1
eisenhower a 1
fdr a 1
stalin 1
churchhill 1
pol pot 1
mao 1

monkey would be about a 1

feel for the dude liked what i heard about reducing soft drug sentencing but it should be zero 10 grams is 100 dollar on the spot fine in some companies
>>
>>684264675
As a foreigner I would rate him 6/10. I don't think you understand how much he did for your international relations and despite what you might think you need that shit.
>>
>>684265337
I say same, give him a not great but ok score. The healthcare plan isn't that great in practice but it was something he said he wanted done and its done so thats something.
>>
>>684264675
5. He'd get a 9 but he sold out to the insurance lobby and refused to table the public option. Other than that, there's not much to judge. Congress blocked pretty much every thing he tried to pass so who knows, could have been good, could have been bad. Instead he just sat in the seat impotently.
>>
>>684267131
You're a stupid cunt

1/10
>>
>>684267350
i think he meant obama was cancer for international relations
>>
>>684266347
+1000
>>
Look obama should be impeached and in jail for not following the constitution. this video kind of gets those aspects out in the open.
https://youtu.be/3rE-uHxvsNQ
>>
>>684264675
9/10

I mean it's not that hard to look good after Bush. I think Hillary will do good too.
>>
>>684264675
A muzzie that has destroyed the western world

0/10
>>
>>684267777
i never heard quads talk more bullshit.
>>
>>684267777
You had me until Hillary.
Not witnessed.
Mediocre.
>>
>>684267777
>>
Feel like McCain and Romney wouldn't have been great for us during last elections, but I don't even know anymore. Voting Republican and I guess Trump this year, am actually a gun owner and learned Democrats are shit when it comes to gun info and policy which has made prices skyrocket to shit.
>>
File: 1444248345413.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1444248345413.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>>684267777
>hilllary
>>
>>684264675
0/10
I don't even hate him for being a nigger because he acts more like a cucked white nerd. This fucking cuck has his mother-in-law living in the White House. The marriage is obviously a sham because he's gay as fuck (see Reggie Love). I really miss his fake ass Martin Luther King speaking inflection he used when trying get elected. Hopefully he dies of AIDS.
>>
>>684266654
How would illegals get free healthcare that makes no sense. They get care in a hospital because you cant turn them away and then the hospital eats the cost. Technically health insurance premiums help pay for the loses by charging ppl wih insurance more, but its not medicaid. It is hihly unlikely illegals get any social services because they are illegal and have no documentation to apply for said services.
>>
2/10, other than Bush, likely the worst president/administration since Carter

He was handed an awful situation by Bush and an unproductive Congress that refused to cooperate. However, his spending has been unsustainable. The original guise of trying to push us out of the financial crisis (similar to the New Deal) should have disappeared, but we still have deficits on the same level as Bush.

Obamacare won't be sustainable down the line. We already have record deficits, and even cutting spending from other programs (defense, etc) won't curtail the impending demographic crisis (baby boomers retire, lower birthrates and less wage growth for younger generation)

Russia and North Korea have made moves, but the alternative in this situation to sanctions might have been worse. Syria and the Middle East went to shit and is still staunchly anti-Western despite originally supporting the "Arab Spring". Poor decisions and indecisiveness despite attempts at diplomacy
>>
1/10 and I voted for him in 2012. I was an ill-informed libtard, then.

He easily displaces Carter from the title of worst president in history. Carter, after all, never put us in danger of nuclear attacks. I'd be surprised if Israel isn't completrly annihilated by Iran's procurement of a nuclear missile.

Annual GDP growth hasn't exceeded 2‰ in any one of his 8 years of office due to constraints imposed on commerce. This phenomenon is unique to his presidency alone. Not even FDR, with his large-scale economic interventionism during the Great Depression, fucked up this badly.

The AFA has had the disasterous consequences that were foreseen by economists: rising premiums with reduced quality of care. When the government subsidizes the costs of getting medical treatment, people are more likely to make frequent use of those services than if they had to pay for it themselves. This leads to gross inefficiency and waste, as healthcare is a scarce resource that has many alternative uses and applications (no doctor has more than 24 hours in his day, you know).

Crime rates in the US have been going down consistently over the last 20 years, but have risen just this past year. This is likely due to law enforcement's reluctance to go into high-crame areas for fear of being portrayed as a racists by the leftist media. Racial tensions are worse now than they ever were under Bush.

Obama going on tour to apologize to the world for the actions of the US confirms that he is a self-flagellating pussy. For the record, we the people of the United States do not apologize to you. In fact, we think you should thank us. You should kiss our collective butt in gratitude and appreciation for all we've done for you by saving you from your own tyrannical stupidity in your stinky, god-forsaken, slavery-loving countries. If that sounds anything like "we apologize", we apologize, because we don't apologize.
>>
>>684267777
>Hillary
God damn it
>>
>>684264675
I think he was wearing a lot of makeup 8 years ago.
>>
>>684268386
>I'd be surprised if Israel isn't completrly annihilated by Iran's procurement of a nuclear missile.
Oh well, shit happens.
>>
>>684268386
>I'd be surprised if Israel isn't completrly annihilated by Iran's procurement of a nuclear missile.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>684268411
Well face it, Trump will be the republican candidate which basically means Hillary is doomed to win.
>>
>>684268671
A sore loser that would blow up the world nonetheless.
>>
Well, I'd absolutely vote for him over the three clowns who are in the running now, so I suppose that at least deserves a 7.5/10.
>>
Objectively, 8/10. The fact that congress (and Republicans in general) tried so hard to cockblock him every step of the way, 9/10.

With that being said, I would rate our last President (Bush) an 7/10, very much bordering on an 8/10. I voted against him once and for him once (yes, that old fag) but overall I think he didn't do to bad.
>>
>>684268565
>>684268671
If there's anything that'll lead to conscription that marches me into machine gun fire, it's that.
>>
>>684268924
Well let's hope that multi billion dollar missile shield works.
>>
>>684266943
>>won the nobel peace prize for a reason

Now I know you're full of shit
>>
>>684268386
might wanna compare GDP growth, unemployment rates, interest rates, etc when he came in and when it left. i'm not even a big obama fan, but its not like its worse as a function of him being in office. he got blocked on everything (some of it, thank god like his gun shit) so his economic policies have been half measures/neutered versions.

GPD was -5% iirc when he came in
unemployment was mid 7%
GDP deficit lower than when he came in
stock market... obvious difference of 8-10k points
fed raised interest rates for the first time in...fucking forever. barely, but at least it went up some.

for the era? he was alright. i'll give him a 6/10.
>>
File: astronaut_sloth.jpg (40 KB, 436x562) Image search: [Google]
astronaut_sloth.jpg
40 KB, 436x562
>>684266347

Out of curiosity, what IS it to "be american" ?
>>
>>684269281
I hate to break it to you, but the democrats had complete control of congress from 2009-2011. Obama famously did little to work with congress even under democrat rule.
>>
>>684264675
>From 1-10, rate Obama as a president

Nigger.
>>
>>684264675
4/10. He didn't change shit, just pushed corporate interests like every president before him and didn't even do what he promised, just a bunch of frankly right wing changes.
>>
>>684264675
best black president we have ever had

purple lips/10
>>
>>684269513
Being an American (now days) means, if you don't agree with the way I do your a fucking degenerate slimeball who doesn't know what it means to be American.

It's fucking absolutely pathetic. The partisan nature of our government and our citizens in general is absolutely fucking sickening.
>>
>>684267822
How has he directly affected you anon?
>>
>>684266958
>wage gap has been illegal for more than a decade.

And yet it still exists.
I guess it's easy to say it's not a real problem when it doesn't affect you.
Privileged much?
>>
>>684264675
Anyone gonna mention how he basically wants to take away all our guns?
>>
File: 3902183901.jpg (238 KB, 626x668) Image search: [Google]
3902183901.jpg
238 KB, 626x668
>>684268778
Trump will utterly destroy her

he has already caught up in national polls, even winning her in some and he has barely began to rip into her dirt

>this is her best idea of an attack

she cannot debate for shit
>>
2/10

The job of the President is "supposed" to be to protect the civilian population from the State. He has failed in that respect.
>>
>>684266254
That or the 12 year old who thinks he knows about politics
>>
>>684269529
I would disagree completely. I think in his first term, especially the first few years, he tried. But he realized that he was never going to get support from Republicans and just quit trying by the end. You can call it a failing on his part, but blame goes both way.
>>
6/10
He was an okay president. Not particularly effective, but that's not all his fault. He was just kinda . . . there.
>>
>>684269768
wait. she can't debate?

he literally just insults people and doesn't offer substance.

i mean. i dont like hillary at fucking all, but jesus christ. no. you're wrong.
>>
>>684269299
Enjoy dying for a shitty cause.
>>
>>684269914
Democrats controlled congress during his first term.
>>
>>684264675
5 he still hasn't legalized weed
>>
>>684266730
I think his big mistake was trying to serve his whole term as if he had a strong mandate from voters. His party lost both houses of congress on his watch, and he never shifted to the center like Clinton did in the 90's. Then he has the nerve to criticize newly elected majorities in both houses for not doing what he wants. At this point, he has been reduced to pandering bullshit like cancelling pipelines and peddling bathroom politics.
>>
>>684265866
He's not a muslim you fucktard.
>>
File: WeFeelSoImportantNowYay.jpg (47 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
WeFeelSoImportantNowYay.jpg
47 KB, 460x276
>>684269392
>won the nobel peace prize for a reason
>Now I know you're full of shit

Yes Obama won it for a reason. It was so that the Nobel comitee could have the US president come to Norway. Thus the norwegian political elite could bask in the spotlight but for a moment. Our politicians are vain creatures. And most if not nearly all commitee members have a political background. It's like a pretty well paid chill job you get for doing as youre told back when in office. Lot's of that happening in Norway and around the world. Our former prime minister is now the head of NATO. What backhanded deals with the devil did he make to get there?
>>
>>684264675
2/10

weak pussy who tried too desperately to try to get people who hate him to like him,

you cannot compromise with republicans as they refuse to compromise on any of their issues, the best way to deal with any conservative is a giant middle finger but for his first 2 year while he still had congressional majority he decided to bend over and display his asshole for use.

They took over the congress in 2010 and it has been a disaster since because the democrats try too hard to play moderate but if people wanted a fucking conservative they would have voted republican, democrats fail hard, really hard, when it come to progressives (who they are supposed to be the left wing party and all).

Overall Obama was a disappointment but I kinda saw it coming when he was running due to who all was funding his campaign, he's just another useless do nothing corporatist democrat, which are in as much demand as a tiny limp dick. We want a big hard strong progressive.
>>
>>684269914
You are welcome to disagree with facts (and I expect it from someone like you), but in reality, the democrats controlled the the 111th congress from 2009-2011. Obama had little to fear from the republicans during this time. He was allowed to do almost anything he wanted.
>>
>>684270339
he won the prize for not being bush, which turned out to be a lie.
>>
>>684266258
You really know nothing about the middle east or the formation of Isis. Isis came because of the fall of Saddam. Do to the British drawing fucked up borders.
>>
>>684270036
>he literally just insults people and doesn't offer substance.

he literally beat jeb bush with a single retort. He won like 17 other career politicians already

the substance doesnt matter, the --impression-- that it leaves voters will.

hillary is shit without her teleprompter. Her only card is the women's card and the more she uses it the harder he'll BTFO of her when he invokes the deeds of her husband. On everything else she has a closet full of skeletons too. Bernie can beat Trump but Bernie is effectively dead at this point.
>>
>>684270201
Not disagreeing with that part. But in the senate they only ever had 58. Unless you have 60 you can filibuster shit all day

Look at shit like the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform, where it failed 53-46, including 6 of those that voted no were Republicans who were on the bipartisan committee who made the god damn thing. They voted against it just to stick it to Obama. And that isn't even my own words that is from a Republican (Alan Simpson)

All I am saying is the Republicans offered absolutely no olive branch
>>
>>684270148
True soldiers don't die for causes; just fight for the sake of war it's self.
(Anon US Army fag w/ three tours and a paycheck for life)
>>
>>684269688

lol

he never says that at all. He only proposed strict background checks for felons, crazies, etc.
>>
>>684266258
Did Obama invade Iraq and remove the ironfisted government that was keeping the local warlords in check? I had no idea. I always thought it was that Bush fellow. I bet Obama was also the person to plunge the economy from a surplus into decifit as well. Gee wizz, you just cant trust them niggers, can you.
>>
>>684270148
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>684269768
Anon, I like your spirit and all but the majority of people don't really care about politics, voting and polls.

But the thing is, they do care a bit about their country. So when they're going to see that this vulgar moronic reality tv candidate coul actually lead their country they'll get off the couch and vote for whoever is not him.

That's what happens everytime an extremist makes it to the final.
>>
>>684270550
See
>>684270640
>>
>>684270337
can't argue facts with conservatives, they just repeat what ever faux noos or their preacher tells them like a parrot, they can't actually comprehend words, language, or complex ideas.
>>
>>684270643
Well at least when you get shot to death you'll know it's what you always wanted.
>>
>>684270550
I don't think you remember the number of times the senate got shut down by republicans during his presidency. its not that the people in office 09-11' were different. there was no 'free ride' because it was not a decisive majority.

again. i'm not a huge fan, but acting like they had 3 years of free pass is a joke.
>>
>>684270718
>hillary literally killed multiple people with her inability and compromised the country's security as well

>running for president despite being under FBI investigation

>trump is somehow the extremist
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 2000x1263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 2000x1263
>>684264675

He divided the races, legalized gay marriage, made it a crime to be a heterosexual white Christian male, glorified black criminals, allowed immigrants with disease (Ebola/zika) into the country, destroyed the US military by allowing faggots to run the show as a new minority and women in the infantry. And other things too.

It's a fucking miricle that he hasn't been killed, very unfortunate too. I hate that nigger more than I love my own life.

WHITE POWER!
>>
>>684265360
whats wrong with being a gun nut you liberal bastard.
>>
>>684270914
Helps if he was born with the warrior gene.
>>
>>684270633
i agree on all the points. but lets just agree to not call him a "better debater". he's better at creating an image/reaction. thats not debate.
>>
>>684265364
enlighten me
>>
File: 1451803782047.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
1451803782047.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>684269680
>>
>>684266258

Finally someone who understands.

Obama is the biggest disaster we've ever had on foreign policy, at a time when it was most needed.

Rest of you are too fucking stupid to realize this and get your talking points from HuffPo.
>>
File: obama1.png (609 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
obama1.png
609 KB, 960x960
>>684271110
>>
>>684271050
That's completely unrelated to being an extremist anon, you're being stupid right now.
>>
>>684270914
as long as my mag was empty at the time it would be no foul.
>>
>>684265360
And you're oh so educated with your womyns studies degree arnt you?

You mother fuckers will pay for what he's done, I swear I will kill as many of you as I possibly can. I'm planing it out now.
>>
>>684264675
From a European point of view Obama was a 10/10 president i just like him. If US is anything like Obama i might visit that island on the other side of the atlantic one day :D. If it was possible he would get my vote to run EU.
>>
9/10
The longest continuous period of economic growth in over 40 years has been the last 5 years under Obama.
>>
>>684271240
>most needed it, but fail to mention why
>Because Bush fucked up international relations so fucking hard

Takes much more effort to fix something broken then to break it.
>>
>>684271084
He doesn't have much of a backbone, either. Criticize him and he turns as red as the republican debate stage curtain.
>>
>>684271240
yeh. thank god there wasn't a global terrorist network before ISIS like Al Qaeda.. which LITERALLY FORMED ISIS from its splinter group Al Qaeda in Iraq.
>>
>>684266258
Lmao I guess he created Al-Qaeda and the Taliban too?
>>
Not a fan of obama, but get the fuck ready for the absolute mess that will succumb next year. We wish wish that there were no term limits.
>>
File: 1443204519105.png (24 KB, 235x234) Image search: [Google]
1443204519105.png
24 KB, 235x234
>>684271067
I don't know whether you're retarded or just trolling. Either way, take long trip down a short rope.
>>
File: download_20160327_114052.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
download_20160327_114052.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>684271378
>>
Oblama only won because black, and he made white pussy wet.

Worst empty suit ever.
>>
Foreigner here, I said last week how he always looked very smart and at the same time approachable and down to the ground, compared to bush for instance. His speeches, his tv appearances always made him look smart in a way most older politicians aren't.

If I was american i'd be out in the streets rioting for a 3rd mandate considering the current running candidates, but meh, what do I know.
>>
>>684266258

Do people really believe this? Jesus Christ no wonder we are so fucked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Foundation.2C_1999.E2.80.932006
>>
>>684271439
Well didn't Obama take care of Usama Bin Laden and isn't he successfully without own casualties fighting the ISIS as we speak.
>>
>>684271639
I'm going to kill every liberal and black I see very soon

I'll never forgive you for what you've done to my family and country.

YOU WILL ALL DIE!
>>
>>684271663
>he always looked very smart and at the same time approachable and down to the ground, compared to bush

interesting. 90% of americans consider him aloof and condescending while even w's haters thought he was a nice enough person
>>
>>684265054
if he's a 2 then what will the next president be?
>>
>>684271276
Now that's edgy
>>
>>684271778
I'm not even sure what you are trying to argue here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1-jasxb7NY

I know its 90 minutes and /b/ doesn't have that kind of attention span, but come on... Obama at GOP House Issues Conference
>>
>>684271778
English motherfucker. Do you speak it?
>>
>>684272114
I speak it but am not English no i am not. I am half Swedish and half Finnish.
>>
>>684271923
+1000
>>
how many people in here are above 26 and actually remember bush in office.

34 master race reporting. old enough to have voted a number of times.
>>
>>684272252
Okay, good to know, because I can't even respond to your post because I have no idea what point your trying to make.
>>
>>684271778
>without casualties
>ignores the scores of civilians routinely killed by airstrikes which only pushes more recruits to ISIS
>>
>>684272031
Not sure myself either what was the questione again?
>>
>>684264675

2/10

He did nothing, if it wasn't for him dropping the mic at the end and being black, one of the most forgettable presidents.
>>
>>684264675
10/10 if you compare him to Trump or Hilary.
If Trump become president, i'll myself come bomb the USA.
Allah Akbar
>>
>>684272428
i didn't have question. i was just making the point that ISIS isn't a result of obama because it was a growth out of the iraq conflict, forming as a splinter of al queda in iraq following the destabilization of the region... which begin in 2003 (hint, prior to 2008). acting like he is responsible for ISIS and the instability that created it is stupid.

tldr; twit up there is stupid
>>
>>684271923
yeah maybe I don't know bush well enough, but obama himself always looked confident but down to the ground, I'm not sure if bush did that, but going into social media, participating in shows like between 2 ferns to sell his shit was very clever imo.

His wife played her part too, the whole family thing he has about him puts him in a positive light to someone who isn't particularly educated on his government.
>>
>>684271252
So you base your entire statement off a picture,most likely from and extremely bias blog, with no actual research?
>>
>>684264675
Nigger/10
>>
>>684264675
Was gandhi good? Bad?
>>
>>684272683
no. i've done plenty, both real life experience and knowledge. i just figured that would sum it up. those points aren't wrong.

how old are you kiddo?
>>
>>684269440
This nigga gots it
>>
>>684272683
What possible site can we use that you would believe the numbers that conflict with your personal belief?
>>
>>684271252
Regarding the DOW and unemployment: the Housing market crash coincided with Bush's last year of office and Obama assuming office. This bloats the difference by having a drastically lower limit. Markets are bound to recover as a function of time, so attributing growth to any positive action made by Obama rather than his inaction is difficult to gauge. Unemployment refers specifically to the percentage of labor force participants actively seeking work, but cannot find any. It is possible for the unemployment stat to be lower, but the overall workforce participation to be higher. I am against entitlements for this reason; it's one of many factors that kills productivity.
>>
>>684270252
this tbqhf
>>
8/10
i dont live in usa so i see this better from outside
>>
>>684272619
Dude, his wife was hardcore into the Black Panthers in her day. Nothing "family" about that shit. She literally advocated black supremacy.
>>
>>684272925
Good. Gandhi hated kafirs and loved enemas.
>>
6 or 7, 8.5 for personality
>>
10/10

He even won a nobel peace prize.
>>
>>684273370
Better? You only get fed what the State media wants you to see.

Fukn idiot
>>
>>684273473
Kek moron alert
>>
File: poot_poot_intensifies.gif (80 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
poot_poot_intensifies.gif
80 KB, 350x263
2/10 Most nontransparent administration ever in the whitehouse.
>>
>>684272608
Sorry i tracked back the answers and came to this (not by you):

- "Finally someone who understands.

Obama is the biggest disaster we've ever had on foreign policy, at a time when it was most needed.

Rest of you are too fucking stupid to realize this and get your talking points from HuffPo."

I think the opposite, Obama did great, he attacks without unnecessary casualties when possible. He cares for his own people the americans (or US) trying to get healthcare for all which is what we in Europe get when we need it,

He tries to get people out of poverty which i guess the 1% in the US who has 99% of the assets are not interested in at all, they only want pay-slaves whop they can bully into working cheap so they can earn more.

He seems like a good guy who wants all of the people in the US to live well and safe.
>>
>>684273235
you're right. some recovery should be expected. however, the market crash was a result of a bubble created under bush when housing prices started to skyrocket around 2005. that means that the recovery is also due to partial effects of obama working with the economy to keep that same shit from emerging (as quickly, in the same way). however, there is a reason that the market hit strides far higher than previously under obama.

agreed that unemployment is a shit number for exactly why you mention, but thats a hard thing to correct for because there aren't good numbers for actual unemployed or underemployed... because no government wants to see that shit under their watch.

not defending him as a 'perfect' president. i mean. the economy is fucked for a number of reasons in this country. but he did far better than bush and was a solid 6/10 for comparison purposes. bush was a shit president for a large number of reasons.
>>
>>684273373
Cool, so we are just making up shit now?
>>
>>684267985
Or, yaknow you could just deport yourself
>>
>>684274011
jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>684265364
You realize Bill Clinton left us in economic surplus we are like 17 trillion in debt now it's statistically impossible for your statement to be true
>>
>>684268411
Hey hey. It's spelled "Madam President"
>>
>>684264675
1/10

I voted for him twice.
- Obamacare sucks. He started out with Democratic majorities, but still got cucked by Republicans who made him whittle down any semblance of single-payer into a gift to insurance companies. Then Republicans use that to take over both houses.

- Has emboldened groups such as BLM, SJWs, cop killers. Every time a black person is arrested or given a parking ticket, he has a press conference and the Justice Department investigates.

- Has done nothing to legalize pot. Maybe he has laid off of going after medical marijuana dispensaries, but those are just storefronts for illegal sales that keep prices artificially high.

- Dream act. Hasn't done shit about illegal immigration other that to reward people for being here illegally.

- He has led to the rise of the Tea Party. Can't blame him too much for that, because their rise would have been expected during any (Democratic) black president administration.

- Has done nothing to advance nuclear power in this country.
>>
>>684274255
yeh, but NAFTA didn't do any favors in the long term. it created a short term boom and then ross perot was right.

>dat sucking sound
>>
>>684264675
As a foreigner watching from the outside, I'd give a 7/10.
>>
>>684274274
He didn't even lay off the medical places. Those places still got raided left and right until a few years ago.
>>
File: hopenopeGrumpyCatMeme.jpg (98 KB, 588x439) Image search: [Google]
hopenopeGrumpyCatMeme.jpg
98 KB, 588x439
>>
>>684271941
keked on that
>>
>>684274441
Again, State media fed
>>
>>684264675
Did a lot for civil rights but also did way too much for corporate rights. Makes it hard for me to put him on a 1-10 scale.
>>
>>684274274
>obamacare sucks because republicans gutted it
yeh. it sucks. but seriously, did you just blame him for republicans not letting a good version in? thats fucked m8.

>pot
oh for fucks sake. who cares. it's moving forward and he isn't obstructing it, which is making it happen faster than if he stepped in

>dream act was shit
yup. it was 30 years ago when we "did it for the last time" as well. agreed.

>responsible for tea party
emerged in 2009... literally when he took office. like you said, can't blame him for that.

>nuclear power
yeh.. he's pushing more green. either way. shit power policy. agreed.
>>
>>684271276
The only thing your going to kill (and lucky for us) is your semen as it sits in the bottom of a trashcan.
>>
>>684264675
2/10 started a war on cops, war on the second amendment, added 10 trillion dollars in debt, sucking muslim cock all around the world, and now forcing transgender bullshit on our schools

one of the worst presidents in history
>>
>>684264675
8/10

He took too much shit from the republitards his first term, but making up for it some in the second term. Just think how great our country would be today if the republicans actually cared about making the country and economy better and not just trying (and failing) to make Obama look bad.
>>
>>684264675
>mandatory health care. if you don't sign up, you pay a penalty
>I go to get signed up.
>LITERALLY cannot afford the cheapest plan, but I make too much to sign up for medicaid (just barely...like right at the cutoff)
>have to pay a penalty every year

fuck obama.
that's a 1 for that nigger
>>
File: CV0TfQrWoAAMVKC.png (422 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
CV0TfQrWoAAMVKC.png
422 KB, 600x472
Can't even put a turbin on right
>>
>>684265714
Carter? Statistics show us he wasnt that bad and was doomed due to a downward market swing in election season but today even Democrats are like "eh, fuck that nigga"
>>
did anyone else just lose flags and ids in this thread?
>>
>>684274939
/thread
>>
>>684274939
+1000
>>
>>684275150
>Obama
>socialist
>>
>>684266258
>His administration decisions directly destabilized the Middle East and is wholly responsible for the creation of ISIS.
u wot m8? Not sure if trolling or complete mongoloid.

Thank good ole G.W. Bush for ISIS. Once he Saddam there was no one left to keep the rag heads in line and ISIS was born.
>>
>>684274347
Improperly managed by bush
>drops mic
>>
>>684275351
And we all know that ISIS popped up right after the invasion in 2003, and not after the disastrous Arab Spring which Obama supported.
>>
File: obama_7496636426908240228_n.jpg (85 KB, 637x613) Image search: [Google]
obama_7496636426908240228_n.jpg
85 KB, 637x613
haters gonna hate
>>
>>684275143
Get health care you scum fuck nigger that's why insurance costs so much people without insurance fuck everyone else
>>
File: superman.png (497 KB, 479x611) Image search: [Google]
superman.png
497 KB, 479x611
>>684269656
>>684269513
>>
ITT: a bunch of people argue about shit they have no clue about. Becomes a huge pissing match. In reality, your views of Obama are mostly influences by how you grew up and what brand of propaganda you prescribe to.

In reality, unless youre a grad school scholar of government or an employer, you have no idea what you're talking about and i think we can safely assume noone here fits either catagory.
>>
File: 1413717302927 - Copy (3).jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1413717302927 - Copy (3).jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>684265337
>he did create lots of jobs
>record unnemployment in US
Do you even statistics?

>race relations
Blame the prime monkey for what the other apes keep doing why don't you.
>>
>>684264675
As a non american 8/10
>>
>>684264675
>>
>>684264675
8/10 could have been far worse.
the last year however is seriously cancerous, whole of america turned to SJW shit during that one year.
>>
File: obama-versus-veterans-on-d-day.jpg (65 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
obama-versus-veterans-on-d-day.jpg
65 KB, 480x480
>>684264945
>>684265360
>>
>>684264675
9/10

Did fairly incredible, considering he had to make due with a bigot riddle congress. I mean, can Republicans at least vote for the least crazy candidate? One that speaks for you, but not so radically. I think White American Males are the most Radical terrorists. Dope kickflip.
>>
>>684275143
get a job you hobo.
>>
this dumbass doubled the debt. He spent more than all past presidents combined. Not that race has anything to do with your actual value, the media only loves him because he's black. If he was white and did everything exactly the same he wouldn't have half the fans. e probably wouldn't have gotten into office. He was a shit tier president. at best he's a 3/10. I'm gonna say he's a 2.
>>
>>684271935
>>
>>684266258
>most ISIS military leaders are Iraqi generals
>blames Obama

topkek
>>
>>684275814
there are only two options now, Hillary or Trump.
neither speaks for most people, but at least the one without fake hair has more appealing opinions.
>>
>>684275950
he didnt double the debt retard
>>
File: Reagan_Bush.jpg (75 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
Reagan_Bush.jpg
75 KB, 640x631
>>684275539
>And we all know that ISIS popped up right after the invasion in 2003
yes we do.
dumbass

>Short Summary
In short, the group emerged from an extremist faction originally founded in 1999 that started to gain traction after the 2003 Iraqi invasion led by the U.S. (read Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant on Wikipedia for more detail).

https://www.quora.com/How-did-ISIS-form-When-and-where-did-ISIS-begin
>>
>>684264675
6/10

Could've been worse had the repubs won last election tho.
>>
>>684271276
hahahaha no you wont you pussy.
>>
>>684276073
yes he did faggot, you mad?
>>
>>684265337
Thats not his fault, its more african american communities fault for not owning up to their stupidity.

I have to commend him for keeping his hands clean of that.
>>
File: obama_198466430712291078_n.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
obama_198466430712291078_n.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>684275789
boohoo
>>
>>684264675
I would say 9/11
>>
>>684264675
He did better than most.
>>
This is what I don't get about conservatives... If you have more than someone else and you can do something that doesn't affect you that much to make a great positive impact on another's life, why wouldn't you? What is with all this selfishness?
>>
>>684264675
the country is more divided now than any time after the civilwar. Unemployment is almost as high as the depression. 30% then, edging 25% now. (and that is REAL numbers as opposed to the 5% still able to request unemployment benefits.) More people are finding that they cannot afford the "affordable healthcare" then before that debacle got passed. Our allies don't trust us and our detractors laugh because we're doing their job for them. All in all, he's a fucking traitor, a cuck, and a trap.
>>
>>684275724
6.2% is far from record unemployment.

its not near the 5% that was the 90's but its no where near the great depression levels either.

So no not record unemployment.
>>
Eh, all things considered.....probably a 7. He's probably the absolute middle of the pack in terms of two term presidents.
>>
I'm gonna tell you this right now. Obama is the right choice. Unfortunately he has already had his two terms in office. We need hillary. She is going to continue his legacy!
>>
>>684264675
gay and with a tranny wife/10
>>
File: obama_2716902425648153955_n.jpg (62 KB, 479x457) Image search: [Google]
obama_2716902425648153955_n.jpg
62 KB, 479x457
>>684275950
>>
>>684276190
you are clearly not that intelligent. Any president who had inherited what Bush left would've increased the debt. It's no question.
Obama brought our economy back to a point in 7 years that pundits and analysts thought would take well over 10 years.
>>
>>684264675
ask around the world and you will find he's the most hated
>>
>>684264675
11/10 I came so hard
>>
>>684275789
D-Day was 71 years ago, let it go already.
Like yeah it's important to remember what happened and to honor the invasion which was instrumental to ending WW2 but it was so fucking long ago.
>>
File: trump_John_Miller01.jpg (81 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
trump_John_Miller01.jpg
81 KB, 940x529
John Miller 2016!

http://news.groopspeak.com/trump-will-never-answer-this-one-question-because-it-would-end-his-campaign/
>>
I'd like Obama, if it wasn't for his tranny wife.
>>
>>684275685
This is true but it isnt fun to acknowledge this fact.

Therefore, fuck all the haters. Obama was one of the most level headed statesman to ever grace the White House. Other countries respected him. He opened dialogue with nations we havent reached out to in decades. His speech at the UN earlier this year was a work of art (bet you trailer trash conservatives didnt wat h that did you?). His final state of the union will be printed in history books for the revolutionary digression from regular party politics and shedding light on corruption, pleading to get money out of politics. He warned us that this blatent corruption would eventualky lead us to a disasterous breaking point where someone like trump would get elected.

Ten out of fuckin ten faggots.
>>
>>684271240
I think you are legitimately retarded. How was he the biggest disaster to foreign policy? If we needed it most at the time, then doesnt that mean that whoever came before him did an even worse job?? Fucking use what little brain you have.
>>
File: Obama_knows_u_mad02.jpg (13 KB, 207x238) Image search: [Google]
Obama_knows_u_mad02.jpg
13 KB, 207x238
>>684276190
no but you are
>>
>>684276541
He brought the economy where you little faggot?
Companies are FLEEING America, while China grows stronger and stronger.
>>
>>684276694
People in this country seem to forget that military members are going to do their jobs whether or not you suck their dicks.
>>
>>684276750
preach it brother.
>>
File: Obama_5701441827344990377_n.jpg (53 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Obama_5701441827344990377_n.jpg
53 KB, 720x720
>>684271240
not sure if trolling or slack-jawed fox nooz drooler.
>>
>>684276508
this ffs, it explain the tranny bathrooms
>>
>>684265054
sounds about right, maybe 3.
>>
>>684270402
I agree with this, but why stoop to the level of the conservatives? I think we all know that they are on the wrong side of history and will not be remembered fondly.
>>
That nigger hasn't done shit that helps the nation besides allow gay marriage, and transgender rights. To his nigger brothers barely did anything to help.
>>
File: 98375jlhkjag.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
98375jlhkjag.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>>684273567
>implying you are any different
mfw amerifags think they know shit about what's going on in their country
>>
>>684264675

>Weak foreign policy
>worst economic recovery in a century
>Obamacare is a failure
>race relations have gotten worse
>middle class has almost disappeared
>shrunk the size of the military
>added more debt in 7.5 years than all other Presidents combined
>>
File: reps_54201167_n.jpg (56 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
reps_54201167_n.jpg
56 KB, 600x479
>>684273235
yeah it's purely coincidence the economy does better under democrats. The republicans just have bad luck, right?
>>
>>684271240
he is bad but bush was worse
>>
>>684275789
Holy fuck I was expecting this to be relevant.
>>
8.5/10

Not the absolute greatest but honestly up there

He maintained integrity throughout his presidency
>>
File: iMtqa1d.jpg (76 KB, 768x762) Image search: [Google]
iMtqa1d.jpg
76 KB, 768x762
>>684265437
>History will reflect fondly on him
>>
>>684264675

I voted for him and I was not benefited politically. My family had to take care of me.
>>
>>684275789
>Between 1944 and 2014 — a span of 70 years — four U.S. presidents have attended D-Day memorial ceremonies a total of seven times, and Barack Obama attended two of the seven.
lol facts
>>
File: trump_truth02.jpg (49 KB, 766x571) Image search: [Google]
trump_truth02.jpg
49 KB, 766x571
>>684277170
>>684273235
even little Donnie knows the truth
>>
>>684266258
You're an idiot if you think he destabilized the Middle East. We were in two wars prior to him taking office. Don't you think that may have caused some ruckus, first?
>>
File: trump_tater.jpg (22 KB, 236x357) Image search: [Google]
trump_tater.jpg
22 KB, 236x357
>>684274566
>>
>>684264675
history will look favourably on him for fixing the mess bush made of the global economy and his step towards universal healthcare. he was also progressive on social issues which is popular.

he was however no different from a republican in terms of civil liberty curtailment, though he did also try to close guantanemo.

race still is an issue , given the amount of obstruction he faced.....7.5/10.

better than Clinton but no Kennedy..... better than any republican president since the second world war
>>
File: Obama-ohyeah.gif (2 MB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
Obama-ohyeah.gif
2 MB, 400x236
>>684277346
>>
>>684264675
2. He continued pretty much all of Bush's policies, didn't keep any of his promises, and didn't pass any new beneficial legislation. The country is worse off now than it was before him.
>>
>>684276461
That's scary.
>>
>>684275789
but jobs and healthcare
>>
>>684264675
Clinton: 6/10 he got lucky with a great economy but he was always in some sort of scandal. HE handled business though.

Bush jr: 4/10 we got hit hard during his time in office. he helped to fuck up the economy big time. On the plus side I don't think he was totally evil.

Obama: 6/10 His low score isn't entirely his fault. Never saw the opposing party push back so hard against a president. I feel he could have push back a lot more himself. he helped raise our rep with the rest of the world.

I'm a democrat btw. and black
>>
>>684267949
Bullshit. The DEMAND for guns has made the prices skyrocket. And why is demand going up? Because republicans are whipping gullible retards into a frenzy about the gubment comin to yer guns!
>>
>>684276966
where do you people even get that bullshit people hate niggers because of their skin colour, it's always the "content of their character" and the skin colour, and general appearance are the the indicators of that certain "content of their character"
>>
>>684277856
Why do blacks love the Clintons so much?
>>
>>684278209
Handouts
>>
well given the fact that the entire system is rigged in a way that is inherently immoral and parasitic ....id give the very best modern U.S president a 4 for not killing us all immediately.

but relative to each other,.

Clinton 7/10, the lewinski thing was irrelevant and a bullshit distraction.

Bush.....its hard to say, the amount of damage he did...its still about 20 years too early to tell.

Obama, somehow managed to fix the economy, the next president will have a sweet first term domestically as that will still all be under obama policy , it takes time to change system if they do decide to fuck it up.

he was too militaristic but I would imagine that was just politics to try to win over republicans

7.5-10
>>
>>684278209
I can't speak for "my people". I started to like the man during his sex scandal. When I heard he was getting a BJ while on the phone with a governor and still handling business I thought "now that's commitment to a job!".
>>
File: 1405410989409.jpg (66 KB, 646x557) Image search: [Google]
1405410989409.jpg
66 KB, 646x557
>>684278209
why do inbreds vote republican against their own best interests?

just another one of the great mysteries of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
>>
10/10 the worst
>>
>>684278511
I'm a liberal by the way, despite how the question sounded. What I'm really curious about is why so many blacks are voting Hillary this time instead of Bernie.
>>
>>684278511
Your people have very low standards of commitment to jobs.
>>
>>684265337
I'd give him +0.5 for 7, for being pretty firm with foreign countries and letting people take care of their own shit
>>
>>684270633
>Bernie is effectively dead at this point.
Source?
As far as I can tell, sans super delegates, him and Hillary are pretty much neck and neck.
>>
>>684265606
so when jobs are created its because of economic fluctuation but when jobs are lost, "that damn obama".

retards like you are why this country is about to elect a reality star.

Obama was a good president and history will absolutely tell this story. Many historians who measure and rate presidencies have already come out and said this. It is about statistics, not how you feel about a president.
>>
8.5/9
>>
>>684270643
That's not being a true soldier, that's being a mindless drone at the beck and call of ever more mindless drones.
>>
>>684276005
this
>>
>>684278719
Well every black person I know believe Hillary is our best bet. They don't love her but they know she won't act against our interests. Bernie promises a lot of shit he'd never be able to do. contrary to popular belief all black people aren't looking for "free shit". I know a few black republicans and they are scared shitless of Trump.
>>
>>684278438
You better lower Clinton's score. He was a shit president. He helped in enacting NAFTA and the removal of the Glass Stegall, both things which fucked this country.
Obama should have a lower score for signing Citizens United.
>>
>>684270337
dont bother... anyone who doesnt understand that a magna cum laude graduate from harvard is very clearly an athiest (who has to pretend to be christian to appease the masses) is simply retarded and shouldnt even be acknowledged
>>
>>684278979
Bernie supporter here. No, even without super delegates he's in a pretty bad hole. I haven't given up all hope but his chances of a majority of pledged delegates are grim. Best shot is convincing a contested convention that he's the only candidate who can stump Trump. The contested convention is all but guaranteed at this point but the more ground Bernie can make up in the meantime the stronger his case.
>>
>>684278746
My people again. We are not a fucking monolith. WE have good and bad like every race.
>>
File: RTR4NC0Y-1024x763.jpg (95 KB, 1024x763) Image search: [Google]
RTR4NC0Y-1024x763.jpg
95 KB, 1024x763
Most people are unaware but Joseph Dunford is now in charge. Obama has been demoted to presidential spokesperson.
>>
>>684264675
I'm from the UK and my impression of Obama is overwhelmingly positive.

What he could change he did. Unfortunately the obstructionism from Republican congress meant measures were often halved, stalled or never delivered.

I mean, compare him to the disaster that was Bush, and the probable disaster that would be Trump, or even H. Clinton - Sanders is unlikely... I think a lot of people will look back at Obama's time in office and realise what a high class, credible and intelligent president they had.

And he's using his last months in office to improve relations with Iran, Cuba, Japan... I wish we had Obama as Prime Minister.
>>
>>684277639
So true. Well said anon
>>
>>684279097
That's what the US military creates: killing machines, complete with automated responses to a set of prompts possible in a war zone. They're certainly not asked to carry out independent thoight.
>>
>>684279205
I don't think blacks want free shit. It was a serious question, I wasn't memeing. I grew up in Alabama around as many lazy ass white rednecks on the dole as there were blacks.
>>
1/10. Absolute shit.
Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 40

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.