Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
What the fuck is up with all these fagget...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 150
File: hiter.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hiter.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
What the fuck is up with all these fagget German threads. You see them all the time. Get the fuck off /b

I cant be the only one who finds them extremely annoying..
>>
File: 1455722840439.jpg (3 KB, 125x111) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455722840439.jpg
3 KB, 125x111
How is a German invasion bad
>>
File: Hitler for (you).jpg (276 KB, 920x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hitler for (you).jpg
276 KB, 920x564
>>684259240
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>684259240
nein!
du bist die einzige schwuchtel die das stört!
>>
wie kannst du mit deinem Vater so reden
>>
File: golden days.jpg (315 KB, 1229x828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
golden days.jpg
315 KB, 1229x828
>>684259240
>>
File: 1462764778337.png (2 MB, 1430x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462764778337.png
2 MB, 1430x1000
sieg fucking heil
>>
File: 1463190738968.jpg (3 MB, 2484x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463190738968.jpg
3 MB, 2484x1600
>>
File: 1441550716621.jpg (116 KB, 650x975) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441550716621.jpg
116 KB, 650x975
>>684259240
>What the fuck is up with all these fagget German threads.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Because the beauty of the white aryan woman must not perish from the earth.
>>
>>684259240
fick dich du hurensohn haha aich ficke deine mutter burger bastard schmock
>>
File: qo9WavO.jpg (236 KB, 1236x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qo9WavO.jpg
236 KB, 1236x960
>>684259745
>>
>>684259471
You are the cancer /b
>>
File: 1441384405399.jpg (176 KB, 797x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441384405399.jpg
176 KB, 797x1024
>>684259799
>>
File: 1441384456514.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441384456514.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
>>684259898
>>
File: 1441383672207.jpg (49 KB, 600x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441383672207.jpg
49 KB, 600x512
>>684260053
>>
File: 1463230769527.jpg (1 KB, 40x51) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463230769527.jpg
1 KB, 40x51
>>684259898
>>
File: 1446842685934.jpg (63 KB, 402x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446842685934.jpg
63 KB, 402x604
>>684260102
>>
File: 1441381976488.jpg (68 KB, 640x698) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441381976488.jpg
68 KB, 640x698
>>684260138
>>
File: 1446761199778.jpg (88 KB, 540x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446761199778.jpg
88 KB, 540x540
>>684260194
>>
File: 1442263153468.jpg (68 KB, 807x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442263153468.jpg
68 KB, 807x560
>>684260238
>>
>>684259837
ja! und ich bin auch derjenige, der deiner mutti ins ausgefranste arschloch spritzt!
>>
File: 1442264670363.jpg (46 KB, 379x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442264670363.jpg
46 KB, 379x600
>>684260324
>>
>>684259240
Because autism.
>>
File: 1460807068108.jpg (18 KB, 320x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460807068108.jpg
18 KB, 320x481
>>684260377
>>
File: 1441383833109.jpg (133 KB, 852x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441383833109.jpg
133 KB, 852x960
>>684260460
>>
File: 1441384062814.jpg (418 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441384062814.jpg
418 KB, 1000x760
>>684260551
>>
File: 1441383850695.jpg (60 KB, 451x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441383850695.jpg
60 KB, 451x604
>>684260680
>>
File: 1441384501238.jpg (50 KB, 640x634) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441384501238.jpg
50 KB, 640x634
>>684260594
>>
File: 1443181982629.jpg (310 KB, 667x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443181982629.jpg
310 KB, 667x1024
>>684260807
>>
File: 1441382711816.jpg (122 KB, 644x699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441382711816.jpg
122 KB, 644x699
>>684260908
>>
File: 1441383741003.jpg (44 KB, 400x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441383741003.jpg
44 KB, 400x604
>>684260942
>>
File: 1441383759706.jpg (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441383759706.jpg
140 KB, 640x640
>>684260973
>>
File: 1441383893782.jpg (48 KB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441383893782.jpg
48 KB, 640x960
>>684261018
>>
File: 1441383962406.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441383962406.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
>>684261064
>>
File: 1441384104934.jpg (98 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441384104934.jpg
98 KB, 720x960
>>684261093
>>
>>684259240
There are so many americunt threads and us election threads, and you choose to react to the german ones?
Kek, Kys
>>
File: 1462346225960.jpg (73 KB, 453x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462346225960.jpg
73 KB, 453x604
>>684261159
>>
File: 1461488355003.jpg (203 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461488355003.jpg
203 KB, 810x1080
>>684261233
>>
>>684259240
no such thing as germans nowadays, they are known as Nu-Muslims.
>>
File: 1461484214611.jpg (265 KB, 750x937) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461484214611.jpg
265 KB, 750x937
>>684261286
>>
File: 1458945349401.jpg (184 KB, 777x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458945349401.jpg
184 KB, 777x1080
>>684261334
>>
File: 1460817663866.jpg (107 KB, 540x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460817663866.jpg
107 KB, 540x540
>>684261411
>>
File: 1446842163560.png (393 KB, 476x818) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446842163560.png
393 KB, 476x818
>>684261473
>>
File: 1442280470849.jpg (52 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442280470849.jpg
52 KB, 512x512
>>684261586
>>
File: 1441382490699.jpg (22 KB, 604x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441382490699.jpg
22 KB, 604x403
>>684261665
>>
File: 1442441479290.jpg (381 KB, 1414x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442441479290.jpg
381 KB, 1414x610
>>684259412

This.
French fag here, what I wouldn't give for the Germans to invade us again and send all the jews and sand people to a free thermic treatment in Auschwitz
>>
File: 1441382401894.jpg (107 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441382401894.jpg
107 KB, 769x1024
>>684261705
>>
>>684261708
>>
>>684259240
Warum? darum!!
>>
File: 1406545927975.jpg (270 KB, 542x1099) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406545927975.jpg
270 KB, 542x1099
>>684261708
If only the holocaust had been real.

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>Jewish survivors describe life in Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
>>
File: 1441384168931.jpg (32 KB, 425x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441384168931.jpg
32 KB, 425x325
>>684261727
>>
um bro not only is this 4chan, this is /b/, this biggest cesspool of autistic retards on the planet.

don't take any post you read here even remotely seriously, it's either trollbait or satire. these edgy basement dwelling faggots have nothing better to do than to pretend to be retarded for entertainment. it's pathetic.

come here for the porn, ignore every comment, then leave.
>>
File: white.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>684261769
>>
>>684261993
>Being this retarded

LOL holy shit kid, funny how everything you link to is some mashed up edgy youtube video. Get a fucking grip on reality and do some actual research instead of watching misinformation videos.
>>
>>684262028
>satire
What took you so long JIDF?
>>
>Send them all to a camp
>>
>>684261993
Literally cherry picking out-of-context snippets, no actual evidence presented. What a joke lol
>>
File: 1447288292705.jpg (253 KB, 576x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447288292705.jpg
253 KB, 576x720
>>684262102
I've read and analysed an extremely wide variety of primary sources on the holocaust, including survivor testimonies, SS testimonies, official documents, population statistics, etc etc etc. I've even visited concentration camps. I strongly encourage everyone to do the same. And also to watch the historical documentaries provided above. Millions have and have come to the same conclusions.
>>
File: 1441384296785.jpg (16 KB, 427x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441384296785.jpg
16 KB, 427x604
>>684262069
>>
>>684262201
not sure what "JIDF" is, I try not to spend much time in the comments here, just thought I would chime in.

If you actually take this place seriously, you're in for a rough life kiddo.
>>
File: poolsign.jpg (58 KB, 590x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
poolsign.jpg
58 KB, 590x415
>>684262523
They are survivor testimonies. That is the only evidence that we have to go on regarding the holocaust, because there is no other evidence. And those snippets directly contradict everything we are taught about the holocaust in schools and media. They are deliberately covered up. Why? What you see in media is the cherrypicking.
>>
File: 1461489388249.jpg (87 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461489388249.jpg
87 KB, 480x480
>>684262633
>>
>>684262575
So who the fuck cares? Massive war crimes took place, Jews were murdered, this is impossible to deny. Maybe the severity was exaggerated, so fucking what? Again, get a grip on reality.
>>
File: 1454968111025.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454968111025.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>684262690
Thanks for the heads up JIDF. Now back to red dit with you.
>>
>>684262883
:(
poor kid is gonna have a hard time growing up in the new world with her brainwashed racism
>>
>>684262955
ok LOL just googled it, what the fuck makes you think I am here to defend jews? I was talking about 4chan in general.

Thinking that everybody who holds a contrary view to you is some kind of shill is a common trait of the paranoid schizophrenic, might wanna go see a shrink buddy.

and no I dont use reddit.
>>
File: 1440565581644.png (1 MB, 1699x1638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440565581644.png
1 MB, 1699x1638
>>684262896
Exactly. Who the fuck cares? Why is it so important? Why is it forced down the throats of all our school kids? Why are the lies pushed daily in newspapers and tv?

Why don't we learn about the genocide of 5 million Ukranian whites at Holodomor by jewish communism? Or the genocide of 1.5 million Armenian Christians by the Turkish Republic? Issues that actually affect whites?

Answering this question is fundamental to understanding the world you live in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
>>
File: 1442928120362.jpg (116 KB, 1024x581) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442928120362.jpg
116 KB, 1024x581
>>684262974
Don't worry. She will soon be brainwashed out of it.
>>
File: 1448940359673.jpg (61 KB, 453x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448940359673.jpg
61 KB, 453x604
>>684262883
>>
>>684263364
Daily? Please, you hardly hear about it unless you're focusing on it.

Listen, I used to buy into this kid of garbage like you as well, I was deep into all sorts of conspiracies and thought I had the world figured out, it made a lot of sense in my head. I convinced myself it was all based on evidence even though all the evidence was cherry picked and contrarian information was ignored.

Try to pull yourself out of the rabbit hole before you fall too deep, there is no real truth to be found down there. Do your OWN research, don't watch a bunch of mashed up youtube videos and then cross reference that with a snippet of "evidence" to reinforce your conditioning, you are being brainwashed in the exact way you think everyone else is.

There is some fucked up shit going on in this world but you are being fed a distraction my friend, plain and simple.
>>
>>684263488
Can't tell what the fuck your point is with this post, do you actually believe the left half of the image? Jesus christ I hope not
>>
File: 1441059740180.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441059740180.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>684263717
Yes. The white race is being genocided. Attention on anything else is the distraction, since survival comes first. Gee I wonder who could hate us enough to do that.
>>
>>684264010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
>>
File: 1448508328599.jpg (83 KB, 499x561) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448508328599.jpg
83 KB, 499x561
>>684264183
>>
>>684259240
its 3 white australian girls who think they are special (ed) by learning another language without mastering the one they were blessed enough to have in the first place

god save the crown
>>
File: 1442787102974.jpg (622 KB, 2460x1427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442787102974.jpg
622 KB, 2460x1427
>>684264283
>>
File: 1460727753923.png (2 MB, 1696x2164) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460727753923.png
2 MB, 1696x2164
>>684264360
>>
File: 1448505005011.jpg (52 KB, 483x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448505005011.jpg
52 KB, 483x460
>>684264463
>>
File: 1441156846779.png (483 KB, 1546x1118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441156846779.png
483 KB, 1546x1118
>>684264515
>>
File: 1460797712947.png (1 MB, 1631x934) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460797712947.png
1 MB, 1631x934
>>684264565
>>
at least you haven't had fucking german in school since fucking fifth grade because it was fucking mandatory i fucking hate germany
>>
File: 1441159433813.jpg (55 KB, 560x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441159433813.jpg
55 KB, 560x765
>>684264619
>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Practical Idealism
>>
File: 1455549357900.jpg (487 KB, 605x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455549357900.jpg
487 KB, 605x694
>>684263717
>conspiracies
It is the holocaust that is the conspiracy theory my friend. Unless you have any evidence to the contrary.
>>
File: 1459115084759.jpg (109 KB, 580x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459115084759.jpg
109 KB, 580x612
>>684264808
>>
>>684264956
>>
File: 1440249601692.jpg (722 KB, 2112x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440249601692.jpg
722 KB, 2112x1280
>>684265001
>>
File: 1441392161572.jpg (370 KB, 650x897) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441392161572.jpg
370 KB, 650x897
>>684265128
>>
File: jewgle.png (190 KB, 760x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewgle.png
190 KB, 760x358
>>684265237
>>
File: 1441382946929.jpg (625 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441382946929.jpg
625 KB, 1280x1707
>>684265357
>>
File: 1441389540131.png (236 KB, 1016x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441389540131.png
236 KB, 1016x622
>>684265460
>>
File: 1462991443392.jpg (291 KB, 1080x1207) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462991443392.jpg
291 KB, 1080x1207
>>684265517
>>
>>684264010
Ok, instead of following my instinct to disregard this nonsense I will give you the respect I would give an intelligent person. Let's dissect this with critical thinking and no bias.

But first of all...
>VNN
Oh boy... Anyway.

>Definition of "Loxism"
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Loxism
"Loxism is a hoax term created by the editors of the Uncyclopedia."

Off to a good start.

>Tim Wise's quote
Taken, again, out of context and cherry picked. Here is the original quote:

http://www.timwise.org/2010/11/an-open-letter-to-the-white-right-on-the-occasion-of-your-recent-successful-temper-tantrum/

>*NOTE: PLEASE RE-READ THE TITLE OF THIS ESSAY BEFORE GOING FURTHER. NOTICE, IT IS AIMED AT THE WHITE RIGHT. NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE. ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS ESSAY IS “ANTI-WHITE PEOPLE,” AS OPPOSED TO THAT SEGMENT OF THE WHITE COMMUNITY THAT IS RIGHT WING, CANNOT READ PLAIN ENGLISH. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.*

One down, 5 to go.

>Susan Sontag quote
Apparently she made the comment while frustrated and it was directed more towards the ideologies plaguing the West such as rampant deforestation, overzealous capitalism, disregard for the wellbeing of the common citizen, etc.

Her views are widely criticized by the Jewish and Feminist communities alike, and she later retracts the statements.

>Arthur Ochs Sulzberger quote
Now this guy was a whacko, no denying that. But again, he is widely criticized by the Feminist and Jewish communities and not held in high regard. Apparently his justification was “We can no longer offer our readers a predominantly white, straight, male vision of events.” I think he is a bit of an extremist.

>Noel Ignatiev quote
LOL, this was satire. You obviously did not go into any research whatsoever. "But I watched a youtube video!!!" No, not research.

>Dov Lior quote
Guy is a radical extremist, also not held in high regard by mainstream Judaism. And he was talking mainly about Muslims.

>Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh quote
same as above.
>>
File: 1442787324173.jpg (92 KB, 960x578) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442787324173.jpg
92 KB, 960x578
>>684265558
>>
File: 1452550700380.png (247 KB, 594x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452550700380.png
247 KB, 594x396
>>684265666
>#notalljews
Ok thanks JIDF.
>>
File: jewish-reserve.jpg (101 KB, 580x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewish-reserve.jpg
101 KB, 580x404
>>684265685
>>
>>684265666
Satan confirmed
>>
>>684265821
>Someone presents logical evidence contradciting my paranoid beliefs

>SHILL!!! PAID SHILL!!! GOVERNMENT OPERATIVE!!!

Ok, nice rebuttal kiddo. My work here is done, enjoy being the only person in this thread.
>>
File: 1441233761580.png (637 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441233761580.png
637 KB, 573x1552
>>684265935
>>
File: 1458987701190.png (308 KB, 800x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458987701190.png
308 KB, 800x445
>>684266014
I don't accept your premises therefore it's not logical. And it's not evidence anyway. It's denial of evidence.
>>
>>684261708

god damn so true
>>
>>684266198
Your response was "#notalljews", which implies you only read 3 out of my 7 points.

One was satire, it was not a serious quote, you did not acknowledge that.

One was taken out of context and misrepresented, he was talking about right wing people.

One I actually agreed with, guy is a whacko.

You need to learn the definition of evidence, it doesn't mean "things I agree with". Fucking retard.
>>
>>684266253
>samefagging this hard

Oh boy the cringe
>>
File: 1456943848158.jpg (71 KB, 600x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456943848158.jpg
71 KB, 600x345
>>684266025
>>
So, what is this thread?

OP makes a post asking wtf is up with the retarded nazi trolls, a few trolls chime in of course, and then one sad guy dumps a folder while talking to himself about conspiracies? Then another guy chimes in asking what the hell he is talking about and shuts him down, random schizo guy continues talking to himself.

Archiving this shit, holy fuck this is gold lmao
>>
>>684259240

we should resurrect hitler to solve the LGQTB problem
>>
>>684259240
German threads?, don't you mean all these shitty furry threads
>>
>>684266421

samefag? my first post in this thread
>>
>>684265666
Ok. I'll bite.

>Definition of "Loxism"
Whatever it is, it's something very real that exists, as you can plainly see from the quotes. Why do you assume that racism only goes one way when half the world has reason, thanks in part to jewish agitation, to resent white people.

>Taken, again, out of context and cherry picked.
Whatever the context, I think he took it too far when he said, "there won't be any more white people around." In the context, what is that supposed to mean?

>Apparently she made the comment while frustrated
Awww that's alright then.

>Now this guy was a whacko
Ditto.

>"But I watched a youtube video!!!" No, not research.
When I hear him say it with his own jew lips, yes. Yes it is evidence.

>Guy is a radical extremist
Ok.

>same as above.
Ok.
>>
>>684261708
>sand people
I guess you didn't read your history books.
>>
frankly, I find them a pleasant alternative to the fucked-up American transgender bullshit that permeates /b/
>>
File: 1442387127077.jpg (837 KB, 1271x2097) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442387127077.jpg
837 KB, 1271x2097
>>684266793
Archive it my brother so that our brown descendants can learn about our struggle against JIDF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU
>>
>>
>>684267855
>>
File: 1443581632260.png (1 MB, 1280x938) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443581632260.png
1 MB, 1280x938
>>684268150
>>
>>684268223
>>
>>684268279
>>
>>684268356
>tfw no more nazi loli camps
>>
File: 1460824604537.jpg (12 KB, 272x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460824604537.jpg
12 KB, 272x186
>>684268419
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138 KB, 1440x1080
>>684268455
>>
File: 1460805389974.jpg (50 KB, 800x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460805389974.jpg
50 KB, 800x587
>>684268525
>>
File: 1460818226924.jpg (71 KB, 570x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460818226924.jpg
71 KB, 570x800
>>684268569
>>
File: 1450970370144.jpg (128 KB, 1001x556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450970370144.jpg
128 KB, 1001x556
>>684268605
>>
File: 1442775492402.jpg (37 KB, 525x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442775492402.jpg
37 KB, 525x370
>>684268636
>>
File: tommy.gif (62 KB, 387x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tommy.gif
62 KB, 387x291
>>684259466
He failed. I'd say that plenty wrong.
>>
File: 1442775462397.jpg (100 KB, 681x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442775462397.jpg
100 KB, 681x900
>>684268684
>>
File: 1446845483623.png (679 KB, 1025x730) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446845483623.png
679 KB, 1025x730
>>684268741
>>
>>684267855
>>684268150
>>684268223
>>684268279
You will never have a true aryan qt girlfriend.
>>
>>684268223
shes a beauty
>>
>>684266838

ok this
>>
File: Trump wins debate.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump wins debate.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>684269337
I know someone who disagrees with you anon.
>>
>>684262802
And a low budget youtube video that some kid clipped together isn't cherrypicked?

This big ol' jew conspiracy that has infiltrated every government, school and historian can't take down a couple youtube videos exposing it all?

Are you trolling or are you seriously this retarded?
>>
>>684267243
Why would anyone in his right mind read any book written by a jew, unless it is to flush them out ?
>>
File: guess again shlomo.jpg (113 KB, 800x764) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guess again shlomo.jpg
113 KB, 800x764
>>684266421
Your hook nose sucks @ Internet sniffing.
>>
>>684271165
>This big ol' jew conspiracy that has infiltrated every government, school and historian can't take down a couple youtube videos exposing it all?
Try telling that to people in Germany, Austria and Poland (you know, the countries where the holocaust is alleged to have happened?), who can't watch those videos because they're banned. As for the rest of us, most of society is made up of good goys like you, who have been brainwashed to see Germany as the eternal enemy, and jews as eternally innocent, so why bother.
>>
File: 1459431425268.jpg (59 KB, 1130x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459431425268.jpg
59 KB, 1130x678
>>684263907
Stop jewing. It's way too obvious.
>>
File: GqvNThK.jpg (137 KB, 850x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GqvNThK.jpg
137 KB, 850x569
Don't let jewish communists rape me anon. You're my only hope.
>>
File: 1462992805647.jpg (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462992805647.jpg
15 KB, 256x256
>>684259240
This triggers the JIDF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reZ4na9tc5Y
>>
>>684273932
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>684274310
>>
File: ChyS4bIWkAAggi4.jpg (36 KB, 600x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChyS4bIWkAAggi4.jpg
36 KB, 600x496
>>684274348
>>
File: a1705366707_10.jpg (92 KB, 933x933) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a1705366707_10.jpg
92 KB, 933x933
>>684259240
Im German and these dudes are the lowest form of life i have ever seen. Its fucking disgusting.

And i wonder if its the same for people from the UK or Australia? or elsewhere?

Is /b/ full of fucking scum and i cant see it because they talk english??
>>
>>684274810
>t. ahmed
>>
>>684261708
How close is civil war in the EU ?
>>
>>684275509
not as close as in the US
>>
>>684276578
Tell me more ? I thought Europe was close to it with the migrants but whats this with the US are they finally gonna get rid of the corrupt government ?
>>
>>684259471
Dieses
>>
>>684276855
No we're about to enter a new phase of massive corruption and graft regardless of who is elected.

Though it will be much much worse if trump is elected.
>>
>>684276855
its really not as bad as you think. Speaking for Germany here.

Were 80 million people here, 2 million refuges came here and half of them will fuck off because they literally cant get work here.

Your multiculturism is on a whole other level.

Our situation makes me sick, you guys are just doomed.

How much % of the USA is white again??
>>
>>684277240
Do you think Americans will take a stand and fight ?
>>
>>684277269
Sweden looks fucked though I can say that for sure.
>>
>>684277269
50% at moment.

Will be reduced down to 40% by the hispanic pop in the next 2 decades however.

That being said Hispanics are a lot more civilized and hard working than your shit skins and our niggers.

Also their food is edible, and their women are hot.
>>
>>684277630
thats another story... never been there but i can smell the cuckery from down here
>>
>>684277517
Nope, you have people literally deathly afraid of fire arms.

And those who do have fire arms are on trumps side but are too pussy to use them as their intended.
>>
>>684277712
>>684277712
actually turkish people get better when they are older.

Hard working, familiy friendly and not that religious

the young ones are a pain in the ass though (12-20 years)
>>
File: -(2).jpg (106 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
-(2).jpg
106 KB, 1200x801
>>684278015
forgot my pic
>>
>>684278015
fuck the rest though

pakistani and all those other disgusting countries
>>
>>684278015
Eh but as I understand it Turks are more European than most of the refugees coming in?

And Turks are only a percentage of that population, the rest are straight up backasswards allah ackbar yelling pieces of shit.

Also Burritos are WAYY better than Kebabs.
>>
>>684278541
the turks have been living here since the 60`s

they are pretty much germans.

refugees are fucking animals that you have to beat to teach them something (most of them)
because they never learned otherwise

yeah dude im jealous to be honest. I fucking love spicy food
>>
Jew living in europe here :* so how does it feel living knowing the fact that we jews control all worlds economy and any attempts to take us down would end up with your country nuked down just like german and japan after ww2
>>
>>684259240
OP isn't a part of the master race
>>
>>684279294
fuck off with your bullshit b8
>>
>>684259240
Ekliger hässlon
>>
>>684279620
Haha yes feel the rage and frustration coming out of your white cunt you hate jews yet all you can do it's post your hate on the Internet because all you are it's a sad little shit
>>
>>684277269
from the 1million that came last year already now over 65% were sent back. only a few are currently comming and so most days the number of refugees gets reduced a little bit.
>>
File: 1463239694564-b.png (271 KB, 600x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463239694564-b.png
271 KB, 600x620
>>
>>684280341
No one believes you're a jew. No one cares.
>>
>>684279339
Your race is tainted with shitskin blood.
Stop kidding yourself.
>>
>>684274810
Germanfag here ... agreed
>>
>>684280341
this

is exactly what i meant with that post
>>684274810

what the FUCK is wrong with these people
>>
>>684259240
kike alert
>>
>>684280810
I'm jew descendant i dont give ashit about jews anyway i just like messing up with people beliefs and making them understand why their beliefs are stupid why they are a bunch of retards and why the world would be a better place if they were never born
>>
File: 1455379493028.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455379493028.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>684277269
>half of them will fuck off
>>
File: 1442192886175.jpg (23 KB, 361x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442192886175.jpg
23 KB, 361x399
>>684278871
>they are pretty much germans
>>
>>684282908
Well they already did so go fuck yourself

They now get beaten in turkish camps :)
>>
>>684259240
if those threads were at least fun, but nope, just straight out cancer. i wished mods would send those threads to >>>/trash/ but there's barely a mod around anymore...
>>
>>684277269
>white again
http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/white-population-percentage
>>
Honest question for anyone that has been to Germany. I am going to study a semester there next summer. Do most people under 30 speak English?

Other than the coloreds you guys are letting in now for some reason.
>>
File: 1441662986068.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441662986068.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>>684282494
>messing up with people beliefs
>making them understand why their beliefs are stupid
But this is what you originally posted.
>we jews control all worlds economy and any attempts to take us down would end up with your country nuked down just like german and japan after ww2
That's is not exactly contradicting our "beliefs" JIDF.

It is you who are the stupid one.
>>
>>684283171
Surely they will all go away soon...right germanbro?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590156/The-whites-East-End-BBC-documentary-reveals-cockneys-endangered-species-London-borough-70-000-immigrants-moved-in.html
>>
>>684283689
yep

i hope for your own sake that your going for south germany

most bigger cities are fucking disgusting
>>
>>684284094
Not sure of the area yet to be honest. So avoid Northern Germany? I am white and STEM student...

Any other tips? I speak very little German but Germany is the old country for my family so I look German
>>
>>684283689
I was in germany from 88 to 95. It was generally common place for people to speak english,even the older citizens made an attempt to help you.
>>
>>684284470
Do you know if German college chicks like American guys??
>>
Funny all you autistic eurofags talking shit about preserving the white race but you cucks opened the door to a Muslim invasion. You stupid fucks will be speaking Arabic soon and living in Berlinistan.
>>
>>684283782
I was trying to rust your white pussys telling facts about how your ''white master race germany'' ideal was stomped in ww2
>>
>>684283689
if you're studying, you will be mostly around students and they speak enough english.

>>684284094
geez... villagerat detected. fuck the south! they don't even speak german in the south. arrogent pricks with their dialects.

seriously, berlin can be great, same with bremen. it depends on your personality. if you like it small and cozy and want to be near the ocean, kiel, emden, flensburg can be alright. oldenburg and münster are fairly young cities with many students and bars ect. both in the north. that guy is like someone from nebraska saying it's the best part of the states.
>>
>>684284650
They do

Your different that makes you interestinf

Goes for every country
>>
>>684284650
well, you're browsing /b/... so I assume you're not on the top of the social-skilled people. be relaxed and you got a good chance of getting some student ass. and with a bit of luck, it's a girls ass.
>>
File: 1462831732137.jpg (110 KB, 650x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462831732137.jpg
110 KB, 650x900
>>684284975
So you're agreeing with us.
>>
>>684283321

> hook nosed freak begging for censorship. What else is new ?
>>
>>684259240
4chan is accessible internationally you dumb faggot. German threads are the least annoying threads posted on /b/
>>
File: 1453582975076.jpg (82 KB, 599x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453582975076.jpg
82 KB, 599x515
>>684284650
Better tidy up your spare room Germany. You're gonna need somewhere to sleep while chad here cucks you.
>>
>>684285583
no censorship. just move the threads to another board. you're so into deporting people, I though you would understand the difference.
>>
File: 1454968111025.jpg (158 KB, 800x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454968111025.jpg
158 KB, 800x820
>>684285838
It's you who needs to be deported.
>>
File: 1442602137664.jpg (48 KB, 600x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442602137664.jpg
48 KB, 600x528
>>684285838
> deporting people
> deporting jews / muslim
> jews / muslim
> people

Pick one
>>
File: 1457826911556.jpg (37 KB, 554x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457826911556.jpg
37 KB, 554x428
>>684285838
Get back in your oven shlomo.
>>
File: 46534448455.jpg (76 KB, 599x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46534448455.jpg
76 KB, 599x423
>>684285838
> deporting people

If it squeals, it's not people
>>
>>684285537
"Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority".
I agree with Arthur Schopenhauer
>>
File: 1455060462017.gif (3 MB, 460x418) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455060462017.gif
3 MB, 460x418
>>684259240
Schwuchtel fick dich
>>
>1940
Hitler stop being so Nazi
>1995
Serbia stop killing Muslims
>1999
Get bombed


>2016

REMOVE KEBAB HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!!!1!!
>>
>>684286217
>>684286290
>>684286482

amazing how you put two things that have nothing to do with each other into context. the germans can fucking speak english on /b/, or move their threads to /int/ or whatever.
>>
File: RefugeesWelcome.jpg (79 KB, 800x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RefugeesWelcome.jpg
79 KB, 800x517
>>684287235
"Seht mich an, ich bin eine Schwuchtel"
Anon
>>
File: 1441372782274.jpg (854 KB, 1200x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441372782274.jpg
854 KB, 1200x810
>>684287235
I agree with Adolf Hitler.

>Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt, aber - ist das eigene Volk. Und für dieses Volk - und um dieses Volk, wollen wir Ringen und wollen wir kämpfen. Und Niemals erlahmen; und Niemals ermüden; und Niemals verzagen; und Niemals verzweifeln. Es lebe unsere Bewegung - es lebe Unser Deutsches Volk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcQr2hnf1aU
>>
>>684267855
If it isn't white, it isn't right.
>>
Postiert mal einer Fragen
>>
File: OBI.jpg (83 KB, 504x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OBI.jpg
83 KB, 504x474
>>684287235
Schopenhauer was right. Tear down that wall of Shame. support #OpenBordersForIsrael
>>
>>684287778
So you ran out of arguments
>>684287963
Really? where was his love when the allies bombarded Germany and the russians were raping german women oh right that faggot killed himself, only you and retards like you believed the tons of shit he used to say
>>
>>684288612
>faggot killed himself,
Not agreeing with the other anon, but there is evidence Hitler died in South America in the 70s
>>
File: JEWMAD.jpg (36 KB, 513x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JEWMAD.jpg
36 KB, 513x510
>>684288612
>>
>>684288612
Du hast einfach nur ein Zitat in den Raum gestellt. Ich habe auf dieselbe Art wie du argumentiert. Gar nicht.
Wenn du dich nicht der Gesellschaft verpflichtest, in der du lebst, sondern nur von ihr lebst - denn das tust du in diesem Fall, es ist ein Geben und Nehmen - dann bist du nicht mehr als eine Zecke.
>>
>>684288881
>background nigger checked
>>
>>684289039
Indeed. He seems pretty happy about the company of the fuhrer.
>>
File: 1458403948383.jpg (44 KB, 600x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458403948383.jpg
44 KB, 600x414
>>684288612
>where was his love when the allies bombarded Germany and the russians were raping german women
Hitler died with honour like a Roman fighting till the end against what people like you have brought upon us.
>>
>>684289037
>inb4 Zecke rechter Kampfbegriff
Wenn es dir nicht gefällt, mit einer Zecke verglichen zu werden, dann halt etwas anders. Dann gleichst du nur einem Behinderten, der von der Gesellschaft durchgefüttert werden muss, ohne Ambitionen, ohne dich selbst zu erfüllen, eine Hülle eines Menschen und nicht mehr.
>>
File: 1454967759626.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454967759626.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>684259240
>hiter.jpg
>hiter
>>
>>684289177
AHEM. Russia has way less black than any country in Europe nowadays. Even the smallest ones
>>
>>684287963
i like people like you. you are designed to serve. you never get beyond a certain point of knowledge to really get what's happening with you. the people... it's imaginary, but as long as you think it's real, who's to argue?

>>684289037
and that is why no one likes you nazifaggots. i hope the US will bomb your asses once more... anywhere you go, you just blabber on in german, like the world is your fucking kingdom.

and you can be a society even without being a country or nation, that's different things...
>>
>>684259240
do you want to be gassed?
>>
>>684289580
Are you sure? Russia is multiethnic and has about 15 to 20% muslims
>>
>>684288798
So he ran away when shit got real what a faggot
>>684289177
People like me has brought common sense and logic when all the sheeps follow an ideal that they don't even understand
>>
>>684266838
It's comically ironic that neo nazis and white supremacists are exactly the type of degenerates that deserve extermination. They should be classified as a terrorists and hunted down to the last man Red Scare style for their unAmerican ways
>>
>>684259240
Besser als dieser ganze Sissy Scheiß du Amifag
>>
>>684285146
>villagerat

That hurt my feelings mane
>>
File: 05450460.png (37 KB, 826x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05450460.png
37 KB, 826x496
>>
File: 1458826179282.jpg (45 KB, 358x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458826179282.jpg
45 KB, 358x473
>>684291525
Sir. I must ask you to take a place in the line and wait for your turn to take your shower, please.
And yes, it's free, don't worry !
>>
File: 1460216557955.png (854 KB, 986x1118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460216557955.png
854 KB, 986x1118
>>684289767
If what was happening in the West were happening to niggers or sandniggers, you liberal faggots would believe in "the people" then. But when it's happening to Christian nations, suddenly it's all in our heads that our people have been living here undisturbed since the neanderthal age and created Western civilisation with our own ethnicity and culture.

When I lived in Japan, I wouldn't have dreamt of telling the Japanese there was no such thing as Japanese people. That they have no culture. That their homeland is open to everyone while everyone's homelands are closed to them. That they have no right to determine their own destiny and preserve their own identity. That everyone is to have a homeland but them.

That is the difference between honourable me and alien international element you. You destroy and you don't know why. You are the one who is a slave. A globalist drone enslaved to globalist masters. Brainwashed by schools and the media to attack your own and defend the Other.

I am free, intelligent and privately educated, so your ad hominems really don't work on me. I graduated from the top ranked university for my subject and made myself independently wealthy from my own writing without having to leave my land. Fit. And armed. I am the world's elite. The privileged one attacked by the ones who Schopenhauer correctly identified as untermenschen motivated by ressentiment.
>>
File: 1459012780562.jpg (717 KB, 1271x1420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459012780562.jpg
717 KB, 1271x1420
>>684290735
Sure thing.
>>
>>684259471
ur annoying like fuk - please die from cancer...
and i'm german !!!
>>
File: 1454849541909.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454849541909.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>684290382
>People like me has brought common sense and logic when all the sheeps follow an ideal that they don't even understand
People like you have no common sense and logic. You either attack yourself or attack others without knowing why. Mindless brainwashed attack drones. I am just what I was born to be and can't help being. I just want I and my nation to be left alone.
>>
File: 1460836874796.png (816 KB, 530x821) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460836874796.png
816 KB, 530x821
>>684291525
>>
>>684292203
>I am free, intelligent and privately educated, so your ad hominems really don't work on me. I graduated from the top ranked university for my subject and made myself independently wealthy from my own writing without having to leave my land. Fit. And armed. I am the world's elite. The privileged one attacked by the ones who Schopenhauer correctly identified as untermenschen motivated by ressentiment.


looooool, this is nice copypasta.
>>
File: nazibraut2.jpg (992 KB, 3200x2133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nazibraut2.jpg
992 KB, 3200x2133
>>684292296
delusional retard
>>
>>684259240
Hitlers only mistake was to kill Hitler
>>
File: ui4keF0.png (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ui4keF0.png
48 KB, 640x480
>>684259240
Second. Along with:
>Furr threads
>Fluffy threads
>Trap threads
>Waifu threads
>Lolli threads
>>
>>684268605
yay, nazi cameltoe
>>
>>684292871
I'm not brainwashed and i probably understand more than you
All you understand its your radical nationalism and you project your hate on immigrants because thats what you see you cant see further your mind it's to closed to see who's the one to blame and don't come up saying it's people's like me the ones to blame because it's not true,
You want you and your nation to be left alone in a globalized world, that didn't work out in 1940 when the world was less globalized it will NEVER work out now unless germany turns into a country like north korea but thats not gonna happen and if it happens Germany will be nuked down again just like how libia got nuked down when they tried to "be left alone"
>>
>>684274810
this.
und ich bin auch deutscher...
>>
File: 1442634021936.png (73 KB, 900x936) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442634021936.png
73 KB, 900x936
>>684293727
Save it my friend. It's all yours. ;)
>>
>>684259240
Jewfag detected
>>
>>684294152
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1442786795127.jpg (265 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442786795127.jpg
265 KB, 960x640
>>684294771
>You want you and your nation to be left alone in a globalized world, that didn't work out in 1940 when the world was less globalized it will NEVER work out now
Don't tell me this isn't ideology. It works for EVERY country except Christian ones. Africa for Africans. Asia for Asians. Europe and America for EVERYONE. I don't hate anyone (except "the jews"). I want to be left alone.
>>
File: 1441051543463.jpg (161 KB, 600x763) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441051543463.jpg
161 KB, 600x763
>>684295923
Oh. I also hate muslims. Not all muslims, but I really fucking hate "the muslims."
>>
File: 1462135674674.gif (3 MB, 269x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462135674674.gif
3 MB, 269x180
>>
File: 1443549915937.jpg (154 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443549915937.jpg
154 KB, 600x600
>>684294187
>>
File: 1456873207133.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456873207133.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>
File: 1460045837927.jpg (15 KB, 327x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460045837927.jpg
15 KB, 327x303
at least here we can be germans.. meanwhile our country is becoming a sand Nigger mecca
>>
File: 1443143731143.jpg (64 KB, 900x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443143731143.jpg
64 KB, 900x437
>>684297987
>>
File: 1441372884041.jpg (100 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441372884041.jpg
100 KB, 1024x686
>>684298684
>>
File: 1461417161733.png (2 MB, 1428x728) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461417161733.png
2 MB, 1428x728
>>684298774
>>
>>684259240
you're not the only one, brother.
FUCK DEUTSCHE VOLKE!!
>>
File: 1459281834328.jpg (55 KB, 414x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459281834328.jpg
55 KB, 414x427
>>684299060
>>
File: 1441371642800.jpg (117 KB, 1400x925) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441371642800.jpg
117 KB, 1400x925
>>684298841
>>
Allzu schnell werden Sie die Minderheiten sein . Heil Hitler! 卐
>>
>>684259240
>>
>>684259240
Dubs get.
>>
>>684259240
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
>>
File: 1442882205791.png (19 KB, 429x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442882205791.png
19 KB, 429x410
>tfw I bumped a hitler thread on /b/ for seven fucking hours on my way to /pol///got/
I really need to take /b/ off my landing page for 4chan.
>>
>>684259471
Bist you fareiht?
>>
>>684295397
>>
>>684303414
>>
File: 1448597624317.jpg (70 KB, 600x516) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448597624317.jpg
70 KB, 600x516
>>684303414
>>
>>684292827
>L
"L" stands for "loser"
and you are one!
have fun w/ your garbage life :*
>>
File: 20160513_191806.jpg (115 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160513_191806.jpg
115 KB, 640x480
>>684259240
Just realized this picture wss used for this sketch from 1936 I saw last night at a local auction house.

Anyone recognize the artist, I'll post a close-up of the signature
>>
File: 20160513_191810.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160513_191810.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>684306742
Artist's name
>>
Ignore them you FUCK
>hurr durr get off my /b/
>funny pepe REEE meme
Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 150
Thread DB ID: 39536



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.