Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/ I work at a pet store. I like to think I know a fair bit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: pv_store_crop_opt.jpg (398 KB, 2250x1108) Image search: [Google]
pv_store_crop_opt.jpg
398 KB, 2250x1108
/b/ I work at a pet store. I like to think I know a fair bit about pets.
I also know a lot about skum fuck customers.
Lets chat.
>>
>>684255798
>I also know a lot about skum fuck customers.

This is the problem with the service industry. Your job is to SERVE the customer, not be an entitled ass. If a customer wants something, the customer is supposed to get it. I don't care how they treat you it's your job to SERVE them and their needs. When you are done WORKING you can care about yourself. Until then your JOB is to SERVE the CUSTOMER.

You are why I stopped tipping completely.
>>
>>684255983
0/10
>>
>>684255798
When our old dog died we were all very sad (rip in pepperonies Oli ;__; ) especially my mom.
So her boyfriend gave her a chihuahua.
The little rat is now like 6-7 years old, chubby, leaning to fat.
How do I make it not fat to make it live longer?
Don't wanna see my mom sad again because of that : (

Also, post a pic of a cute animal you have at the pet store
>>
>>684255798

that's a neat looking pet store.
>>
>>684256257

Sanders supporter?
>>
What's the sexiest animal?
>>
File: FREE HARRY SEPT08a.jpg (95 KB, 889x631) Image search: [Google]
FREE HARRY SEPT08a.jpg
95 KB, 889x631
>>684255983
I help customers so much it hurts them.

If I help a customer and he then kicks his dog he is a skum fuck.

If Im helping a customer and ignore me and walk away they are a skum fuck.
3/10 got me to reply
>>684256290
Its all about diet friend, stay away from salt and too much protein can be a problem in smaller dogs, Id suggest dry food with trimmings here and there. I hope it all goes well. Im in aus so I just got this cute fucker in, its a google photo but its an exact copy. He is cheeky as fuck I love him.
>>684256397
google pic, but thanks
>>684256544
Blobfish, fam.
>>
Do ferrets actually exist, or is it all just smoke and mirrors?
>>
>>684256775

oh google pic lol.

pet store workers are usually chill anyway. who wouldn't be chill around furry little animals
>>
>>684256397
Is that your store?
>>
>>684256775
Thanks m8, Imma try to talk some sense into her because she feeds it all kinds of shit.

That's a cute parrot, but reminds me of the one my gran used to have. Same colors but big and vicious as fuck, seriously. Piece of shit attacked everybody except for my grandma.
>>
>>684255798
If it doesn't have a price tag is it free ?
>>
>>684257312

yes until you're out the door then you're a criminal scum
>>
File: IMG_2904-590x360.jpg (214 KB, 590x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904-590x360.jpg
214 KB, 590x360
>>684256866
Still to this day I have no idea, some say they exist. One day I felt must foot, got bitten, heard a cute whimper, then nothing. They still speak of it on the east side.
>>684256913
>>684257074
this is closer to my store, not as warm but the atmosphere is great
>>
>>684257423

all of the pet stores i've been to have always been clean and have decent customer service.
>>
Which is your favorite animal to feed?
>>
File: magnetic-island.jpg (52 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
magnetic-island.jpg
52 KB, 550x368
>>684257237
If its fat canned food (not the supermarket stuff) is as high in nutrience but is the lowest amount of calories. Try to rely on that and it will help. That guy is called a Rainbow Lorikeet they are bro tier, even the wild ones flock and party with us see pic related
>>684257312
Almost always.
>>684257560
It is really hard to be upset in those places, even though customers are cunts for every bad one you get five great ones, and a new puppy to talk to
>>
>>684257614
my girlfriend OOOOHHHHHHHHHH, seriously though, the oscars because they are vicious (pic related) and kittens because, fuck yeah kittens.
>>
>>684255798
Okay so those little thorny lizard fucks. Do they actually make good let's or are they just a burner to reach miss responsibility? My new apt I'm moving into doesn't allow big pets so either a bearded dagron or a fucking cat but honetly cats need more space than I can provide. So what ya say. Chill lizard?
>>
>>684257948

get a ferret man.
>>
Bumping with some skum fuck.
>Pavo and kennel cough are vicious deseases that kill puppers before their immune system kicks in
>because of this, they cant walk around on the floor till their 2nd vaccination
>fat guy comes in with sharpei puppy
>cunt of a wife and two bitchy kids
>obviously first time on lead
>pushing it along with his foot
>recommend carrying the pup tell him of pavo
most people at this point say "oh, no!" and pick up their dog
>guy is like lol no its just a dog
>walks out the door.

Fuck that guy.
>>
File: 1435245038455.jpg (17 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1435245038455.jpg
17 KB, 360x360
>>684257996
Holy shit didn't even think of that. I'd love a fur snake. I hear it's important to be careful washing because their oily fur is sensitive or something but I'll Google that shit on my own. Today OP was a pal.
>>
>>684258024

what a douche.

do flea collars actually kill fleas?
>>
>>684257948
Lizards are very great pets but can cost a lot in heating equipment. A set up is about $350 AUD for everything and maybe a new $20 bulb every 3 months. Apart from that they are interesting to watch and they have great personalities. My stores local lizard bro loves chin scratches and relaxing. They are bro tier, but arent very active, maybe 30 in of handling a day, maybe a bit more. Look into birds if you want a high personality pet with low mantinence and chill as fuck.
>>684258180
wasnt me but ferrets are bro tier, but the females are in danger if you dont desex them straight away
>>
File: 1463223056819-b.gif (815 KB, 167x167) Image search: [Google]
1463223056819-b.gif
815 KB, 167x167
>>684258180
>>
>>684255983
Moooo
Moooooo look at me I'm a cow mooooooo
Mooooooooooooooooo I will Obey moooooo Milk me master
>milk the fuck out of me master moooooo
Moooooooooo
>>
>>684258226
A massive cunt.

A bit, they work by the residue on the collar itself, if you have a larger dog it will seldom reach the back legs so the fleas just go chill there whilst the collar runs out. After about 2 weeks the residue runs out entirely, by the time you by 3 months worth of them to do the job you could have bought a 6 month treatment for fleas, avoid collars mang.
>>
>>684258180

it was me man. i've always wanted a ferret and dress up as a chubby beastmaster

>>684258406

so the flea drop or whatever it is called is a better alternative?
>>
>>684255798
What the fuck kind of animal east frozen foods?
>>
>>684258548
yeah are you in australia? Look up nexgard, its a chew but it works very quick on fleas and ticks whilst also taking care of skin.
But any monthly liquid drop on the back of the neck does a great job.
>>684258571
Dogs, cats, ferrets, fish. Lots of them. Usually meat, vegetable, and minerals as patties for quick meals to give to your dog or cat.
>>
>>684258887

nope. canada.
thanks for the tip. vets kinda charge way too much.
>>
>>684259086
yeah, you guys have nexgard, go for that one. can't beat it.
>>
Skum fuck bump.
>asian lady walks in with dog
>white fluffy thing no collar or lead
Oh hi there, how old is he
>doesnt know
how long have you had him for?
>just got him yesterday
Oh great, you adopted him then
>no they found him
oh... ok then I have a scanner we can check if he is chipped
>no thats ok
we can find his owenr
>nah I will just keep him

Fucking cunt, I took him off of her and called the owner, he came within five minutes. Worst part was she stayed and when he showed u she asked if she could keep it. skum fuck.
>>
My pets :P

Where abouts do you work? City?

Is there anything better for cat fleas than Comfortis tablets?

Why are heat lamps for my snake so fking expensive and why do they blow every fortnight? Seriously it's like $50 for a red bulb.
Do the 'day' reptile bulbs actually put off UV? They're even more than heat lamps!

Do you sell cat trees at your store? Why are they like $500!?!
>>
>>684260469
That is a healthy looking snake friend, south west sydney I work in.

Confortis is the best, but can be strong, be careful.

Heat lamps are fucked. Make sure you dont touch it with your hands when putting it in. Get a thermostat, the light doesnt need to be on 24/7 and a thermostat will keep it monitered and save energy. If it really lasts 2 weeks bring it back, most stores will refund it the first time. Niether of those bulbs give much uvb or uva, they are made for mainly heat. Get a tube lighting for uvb as well as a basking lamp for best effect, hook both up to the thermostat.

We do, they are expensive because they are high quality, but just get a decent one for 200ish, find a guy at markets and they go just fine. The difference is a set up cat tree, or carpet glued to a big thing of wood.
>>
>>684261188
Markets are a good idea haha, cheers - I might go for a hunt around. And I touch all my bulbs with my hands haha, RIP.

Moving to South-West Sydney at the end of the year; might see you then :P
>>
>>684255983
Gr9 b9 m9
>>
>>684261379
People do it in their back yard and roduce top quality stuff. The oil on your fingers cook the glass when its heated up causing them to blow, just use a tissue. Ill see you then mate
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.