Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
This is your morning reminder that Homosexuality...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 94
File: fagisnotok.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fagisnotok.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
This is your morning reminder that Homosexuality and Transgenderism is a mental illness, and should be treated or cured, instead of tolerated by society.

Until there's a cure, there's hope.
>>
File: fagdream.gif (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fagdream.gif
3 MB, 427x240
>>684253788
>>
File: 000000.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
000000.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>684253788
I know you want to click this to enlarge it OP
>>
File: Dealwithit.gif (3 MB, 471x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dealwithit.gif
3 MB, 471x272
>>684253788
This is your reminder that your dumb views will never be supported by the majority in a first world country where decent education is the norm.

Move to Uganda where you'll be among like-minded retards.
>>
>>684254646
Yea because when 50% of transgenders attempt suicide it's not a mental illness.
>>
File: 1460186963803.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460186963803.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>684255085
You are a faggot. Much worse OP. Much worse that trans. Difference is, when you kill your self the world becomes a better place
>>
>>684255085
So let me get this straight.
You think that transgender people attempt suicide because they're transgender, not because they're being bullied by morons with nothing better to do than pick on people making a choice that doesn't affect them whatsoever?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?
>>
File: 1463224057021.jpg (182 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463224057021.jpg
182 KB, 1280x960
>>684253788
I have your cure
>>
File: 1461644160369.jpg (52 KB, 600x901) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461644160369.jpg
52 KB, 600x901
>>684253788
Do it
>>
>>684253788

Fuck off /pol/ no one gives a single, solitary fuck what you NEET cocksuckers think. Kys
>>
>>684255455

/thread
>>
File: 144997271757.jpg (51 KB, 372x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
144997271757.jpg
51 KB, 372x406
>>684253788
>Until there's a cure
>>
File: hot stuff.gif (989 KB, 224x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hot stuff.gif
989 KB, 224x500
>>684253788
>>
>>684255455
Then why do transgender people have the same rates of suicide and depression in countries that have more tolerant views towards them, such as in the Netherlands?
>>
>>684253788
so is being a bitter virgin loser who is heading toward wizard status. it's a mental illness too. your father should never have been able to get laid but he did and now you're having a worse time of it.
>>
File: 6815.jpg (122 KB, 800x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6815.jpg
122 KB, 800x667
>>
File: 1462551345942.gif (1021 KB, 426x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462551345942.gif
1021 KB, 426x240
>>
File: 1462888581544.gif (974 KB, 385x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462888581544.gif
974 KB, 385x225
>>
>>
File: Youcantcompete.gif (585 KB, 540x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Youcantcompete.gif
585 KB, 540x293
>>
>>684255455
I'm transgender and when I consider suicide it's because I wasn't born a girl, not because of faggots on 4chan, you know. It is a mental illness and should indeed be helped, hormones and surgeries are the help that are available.
>>
>>
>>684256342
Because subconsciously they realise they just have an abberant sexual fetish, even when their conscious is delusional

Either way, they're out of the gene pool. Win win IMO
>>
File: bbc.gif (871 KB, 410x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bbc.gif
871 KB, 410x193
>>
File: download (2).jpg (17 KB, 229x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (2).jpg
17 KB, 229x220
>>684253788
>>
File: 1462551356313s.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462551356313s.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>>
>>684254646
It's not as accepted as you think it is...even in the first world.

Many aren't vocal in their disapproval because of fear of losing their job or being the target of a SJW witch hunt.

There is a reason most of the landmark legislation regarding gay marriage had to be pushed through courts and not by popular vote.
>>
>>
File: you.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>684255455
nigga, please. stop blaming everyone else for your insanity. Noone kills themselves because they get their feelings hurt
>>
>>684256865
And what matters ? What people think ? Or what people do ? I don't care if people hate me, as long as they leave me alone. What matters are actions, not thoughts.
>>
File: 5.jpg (47 KB, 500x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.jpg
47 KB, 500x313
>>
>>684255455
Or because they finally realise that they've mutilated themselves, they are a dead end failure and it can't be reversed?
>>
>>684256709
Suicide is actually a good option for you, freak.

You fucked up.

You listened to the internet...

You've already suicided, you just haven't followed through yet
>>
>>684257144
aka not being born a girl and trying to be a girl ? Aka being transgender ?
>>
>>684253788
Just wanted to remind you that you wouldn't have a pc to spread your filth on if it wasn't for a homo
>>
>>684257308
That may be through, only time will tell. I don't mind committing suicide if the surgeries aren't up to what I want, it's fine. I'll have enjoyed my transition with my boyfriend and my loving family, and that's enough to make me die with a smile on my face :)
>>
>>684257316
It's called a hangman's noose, and it's the final step in your transformation
>>
>>684257380
Your parents must be so proud

You disgust all your ancestors, absolutely
>>
File: fdsfdss.png (152 KB, 300x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fdsfdss.png
152 KB, 300x319
>>684254646
>Your idea wont get majority support
>This means it's not right
>>
>>684257485
They are, they gifted me a new home for my boyfriend and are paying all of the surgeries, I think I'm lucky that they are rich.
>>
>>684257380
Cut your dick off.

You're worthless to humanity anyway
>>
File: 1379267058758.jpg (33 KB, 492x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379267058758.jpg
33 KB, 492x468
>>684255455
They get surgery and realize they still don't feel better. Their issues are deeper than just "being in the wrong body." Source: several post op trannies, psychologists, a basic google search.

Jenner wants to transition back and got hugely depressed after getting facial feminization surgery. Source: mainstream news.

Your problems require years of therapy. You cant fix a problem just by changing things physically. Source: years of therapy, Star Wars.
>>
>>684253788
Why would you not let other people who may not be like you live their life as they want. No one gives a shit about you, start doing the same
>>
>>684257640
That's the plan, brother
>>684257677
That's true.
>>
>>684257637
Listen, poster. Try to hold on and bear through it. If it all turns out well, don't turn into one of those LGBTBBQ people who make being trans/gay/anything that isn't the norm their entire character. Please, don't be one of those fucking people.
>>
>>684257637
It's probably because you're already dead in their eyes.

Your poor mother probably cries herself to sleep...

Well done, you have failed at life
>>
>>684257718
You're not my brother, creep
>>
>>684257056
What people think does matter...the same government that granted your rights can easily take them away in the future.

With the rise of Trump and nationalist parties in Europe, we may be seeing the pendulum start to swing the other way. The GBLT community would be wise to take that into account when conducting their advocacy.
>>
>>684257775
Erm, I think I work hard not to be a stereotype. Thanks for the support, bro <3 I dislike LGBT warriors.
>>684257784
Why would they help me if I was dead ?
That's a ltitle true cause they know that suicide is something that may happen at some point, so they are indeed living with the thought that it may happen at some point, but they are actually supporting me, maybe they are just faking it, maybe not, I don't really care, they act like they rock <3
>>684257874
No, I'm your sister !
>>
File: tumblr.gif (2 MB, 617x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tumblr.gif
2 MB, 617x346
>>684256342
Gonna need some sources on that I'm afraid. The study I read found a difference of 20% between Europe, Canada and America, as well as that Transgender people are 82% less likely to commit suicide if their family is supportive.

4chan won't let me link it because spam detection but it can be found on biomedcentral "Intervenable factors associated with suicide risk in transgender persons: a respondent driven sampling study in Ontario, Canada".

So yeah, I think being more tolerant does help lower suicide rates.
>>
>>684257915
No.

You're shit
>>
>>684253788
If you don't like it, go to Africa.
>>
>>684257896
Well, where I live, EVERYTHING is paid for by the government and it will be in 2 years, so they can remove it when I'm done, I guess, and I don't care, my parents have the money.
>>
Do you guys not feel any sympathy at all?

One of my friends is transgender, and "he" has constant suicidal feelings even though no one has ever bullied him or made fun of him. He recieves nothing but support.

Yet he'll most likely kill himself because of a curable mental illness once he realises that pumping his body full of hostile cancer inducing hormones was a bad idea.

But yeah, let's just ignore all of the statistics and science because of
>Muh feels!
>Muh diversity!
>>
>>684253788
You have failed as a human.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>
>>684253788
http://dream-of-op.corgiorgy.com/
>>
>>684257896
London has fallen to the mudslimes. Try being a fag or trap under sharia.
>>
itt people raging on 4chan because they can't say anything in real life. I love how I can kiss my boyfriend in public and everyone claps at me, I love how everyone says it's awesome, I love how I go to the gym in tight yoga pants and people say that I rock. Stay mad 4chan, you are probably that guy that told me that I was cool in the gym <3
>>
File: wh40k.jpg (57 KB, 720x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wh40k.jpg
57 KB, 720x488
>>684257600
>Your idea is almost exclusively held in the majority by countries with no standardised system of education.
>This doesn't mean it's not right.
>>
>>684258006
Well, suck off the teat while you can then, people's tolerance is beginning to wane.
>>
>>684258008
Good fucking riddance.

Anyone stupid enough to cut their dick off deserves what's coming.

At least they won't breed and inflict their disgusting sickness onto future generations
>>
>>684258178
Nope, trust me, the tolerance (in actions at least) is like raising like mad.
>>
File: bean.png (45 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bean.png
45 KB, 1920x1080
>>684257915
I know people going through this garbage, too. I can't empathize, but I know vicariously just how shit it is. Fight the good fight, fuck social justice.
>>
>>684258008
Society of enablers because of emotional thinking.

Vulcans wouldve cured this shit easy.
>>
>>684258151
Nah man I don't care.
Do as you want, just don't break the law.
And for politeness don't act like a faggot.
>>
>>684258285
I don't mind if people disagree with my beliefs and what I am doing, that's just opinions. And I am perfectly fine with what you are saying :) I'll fight my fight ! Fight yours <3
>>
>>684258116
Truth, what is funny is that most of the trans community supports the importing of a culture that is completely hostile to them.
>>
>ITT people with no idea a national debate over bathroom use applies to 3/10ths of 1% of the American population
>>
>>684254646
90's US had better education and we hated fags.
>>
>>684258008
>>684258197
Samefag
>>
>>684254646
Except that both are defined under mental illness. Doesn't make them bad people though. Well traps yes. And gay men. And ugly lesbos. But everyone else is cool
>>
File: shit everywhere.jpg (42 KB, 400x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shit everywhere.jpg
42 KB, 400x502
>>684258433
>>
>>684258239
What happens in your little scene in a big city is hardly representative of the society as a whole.

Generally, when fringe groups have over played their hand they have been on the receiving end of a violent push back. Don't confuse social media for real life.
>>
>>684258433
No, you're just a fag.

Use a bridge to hang yourself. The underside, it's pretty much guaranteed to work
>>
>>684253788
It's natural and natural laws don't give a fuck about your shitty opinions.
Personally i think is disgusting too but it's not like people choose to be gay.
>>
>>684258579
I meant that it happens as a personal experience. I got dressed out in makeup and speak out loud (my voice is still the one of a man), and people just look at me and say nothing. But that's maybe cause I live in a really liberal country ? Maybe if I was in Texas... I guess some people are just more advanced than others ? (My country was ranked number 1 for "The best place to be born in" for the last 10 years or so" (feel free to say "muh freedom" and that "trump will make everything great again")
>>
>>684258413
Truth.
>>
>>684258413
Top countries have better education that you'll ever have and we don't hate fags :)
>>
File: image.jpg (582 KB, 1434x2304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
582 KB, 1434x2304
>>684253788
>>
>>684258710
Maybe a curb stomping could be the wakeup call you need, faggot.

You should start visiting biker bars and pool halls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

related
>>
>>684256631
>basketball
Kek I think it's funny black guys get a real sense of superiority in sissy/ Dom stuff. I crave cock but am 10 times better than the nigger I get it from
>>
>>684258924
Biker bars...
Please, we are trying to be kind of serious in here.
>>
Lets say homosexuality was, for whatever reason, exclusive to "lower income" individuals;
$25,000/year and under. Think that it would have as much legislative power? Societal "acceptance". Probably not. The ones with power, and in power have pushed for acceptance. Is is a mental deficiency? Well it was taken out of the dsm in 1973. Why was it put in, in the first place?
>>
>>684258710
I'm not endorsing trump, just simply pointing out a growing trend, quit making assumptions.

Most people see you as a biological dead end, something to be tolerated for the span of human life. They know civilization will drive on without your participation. They are probably tolerant of you, but they likely aren't supportive of your choices...again, don't confuse the two.
>>
>>684253788
Never understood why people cared. If you want to fuck a man go ahead I don't give a shit. What people do in their private homes isn't anyone's business so long as they aren't hurting anyone.

It's like you people want to live in a despotic country.
>>
>>684259054
Google "dord".
>>
File: fagottini.jpg (30 KB, 412x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fagottini.jpg
30 KB, 412x425
>>
>>684259029
Trannies and seriousness don't mix.

How the fuck can you take a male who actually wants to cut his dick off and dress up like Priscilla Queen of the Desert seriously?
>>
>>684259147

So if I want to cover myself in my own feces, talk to myself, and masturbate, in my own house, I won't be institutionalised? ok.
>>
>>684259449
Lock your door first
>>
>>684259142
I won't speak about biology on 4chan.
>>684259258
Saying funny names won't make your argument valid. Riding bikes 24/7 and being retarded makes you serious :3 but hey, you have muscles and beers ! You are a man, gratz
>>684259142
It wasn't directed to you, but to people that may have said that (was more of a joke about people being retarded about trump and America not being a worthless place).
Most people aren't biologist, stop speaking of biology. You know that homosexuality exists in other species ? my brother actually has a PhD in biology and he explained all of that to me, I don't remember all of it, but what you are saying is bullshit. Stop thinking that because you gratuated from highschool studying biology that you know anything, thanks. (inb4 stop making assumptions, it's a manner of speaking)
>>
>>684253788
pot helps, op
>>
>>684259525

yeah. why is that?
>>
>>684253788
K Fag
>>
File: 1459017451736.jpg (61 KB, 823x463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459017451736.jpg
61 KB, 823x463
>>684253788
>>
>>684259541
You'll never be a woman.

Ever.

My ovaries are even laughing at you, you sad little faggot

You'll never have any
>>
>>684257942
notice how there are no replies to this post.
>>
>>684259697
I know that. I am just trying to look like one
>>
>>684259449
I mean it really isn't the same thing, but yeah, you should be allowed to do it as long as it's only done in private like any other sexual act.

If you start bringing feces to the office or masturbate with shit on the bus, or get into arguments with yourself, then you should probably get some help.

Being homosexual isn't a mental illness though. You don't scream at yourself, you don't rub shit on people. You're a man/woman who likes to fuck other people of the same sex. That's generally the only difference.

I couldn't care less. Much more important issues to deal with.
>>
>>684259706
notice how there are no replies to this post.
>>
>>684259541
Again, you confuse my opinion with me pointing out what people think in general. That you can't make the distinction is telling.
>>
>>684259729
Playing pretend is something you're meant to grow out of.

Or are you developmentally challenged?
>>
>>684259706
Ignorants tend to ignore anything that challenges their views.
>>
>>684259147
So spreading aids isn't hurting anyone? Fun fact: 1/5 gay men have AIDS...
>>
All this shit is going to seem so silly to us in 20 years, you're going to look back on this nonsense and think "wow why the fuck did I even care about this lol"

Focus on yourself and chill the fuck out you autistic neckbeards
>>
>>684259541
>biology mentioned
>triggered

You are, in fact, an evolutionary dead end, just like homo animals in other species. You don't need a Phd to understand the drive to continue the species.
>>
>>684259917
give source pls
one published recently
by a non-biased source
>>
>>684255455
trannies have the same rate of suicide as jews during the holocaust. you really think trannies are treated just as bad as the jews during their literal genocide?
>>
>>684259449

No you won't be institutionalized. Your fetish dude, whatev.
>>
File: 1462685610649.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462685610649.png
181 KB, 625x626
Also, atheists are so dumb.

[upsetloli.jpg]
>>
>>684259867
Sorry, english isn't my mother tongue, my bad :)
>>684259900
I like playing :)
>>684260042
/thread
>>684260063
blablablablabla
>>
>>684259917
Literally has nothing to do with homosexuality. Straight people can just as easily spread HIV.
>>
File: cc.jpg (42 KB, 316x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cc.jpg
42 KB, 316x316
if straight people are producing homosexuals, maybe it's straight people we need to fix?
>>
>>684259917
Nice made up numbers lol. It's much closer to 12% and that's including bisexual men as well.
>>
Someone should start a business making rainbow rope

So faggots can end their lives with a bit of fabulous
>>
File: 154_1000.jpg (78 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
154_1000.jpg
78 KB, 500x667
>>684260063
>evolutionary dead end
WAT
Trans have existed since recorded history and probably before that. Trans don't make more trans/gays. Normies do, so by your logic, kys.
>>
>>684253788
Today OP isn't a faggot. This guy gets it.

Too bad /b/ is full of disgusting traploving closet homo's.
>>
Look at the rates of suicide for homosexual men in history, it used to be MUCH higher when it was less tolerated, but it has fallen considerably over the last few decades as tolerance grew.

And yes there will always be the problem with transgender people of not being able to completely change their body, but obviously as science progresses this will become less and less relevant.
>>
>>684260063
>hurr species is in danger cause of femenazis and everyone turning gay! cuck society beta sjw!!! buzzwords!!!

literally kill yourself

homosexual and transgenderism is natural, is has occured in our species and many others for thousands of millenia. you are retarded.
>>
>>684260642

So has paedophilia.
>>
>>684260488
Genetic information needs to be passed on for evolutionary purposes. Although trans people may have existed in the past, they died without passing on genes you fucking dunce.
>>
>>684260495
>>684260352

You two should go live in Syria or Turkey or a place like that where your troglodyte beliefs are popular. Those places are doing great I hear.
>>
>>684260520
you won't see the same from trannies. Gay people were outcasted, but they were suffering from delusion.

Trannies have the same rate of suicide as jews during the holocaust, you can't make the argument that they are treated worse than jews by Nazi'.
>>
>>684260093

If someone knew of it, and called the police to do a "safety check" on me, I could be taken away for a psych consult/72-hour hold.
>>
>>684260642
See
>>684260843

You completely missed the point.
>>
File: 346483.jpg (188 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
346483.jpg
188 KB, 1462x1462
>mfw someone says I'm a horrible person for not wanting to fuck traps

If we ever get to a point where we can't tell that someone's transitioned, we need a way to I.D. that they're trans.
>>
>>684260843
Random mutation, non-random selection.

Transgender people can be attracted to women by the way. Learn a bit about how the brain works before spouting nonsense.

>>684260802
That is a cultural phenomenon and a matter of self control, homosexual and transgender people are literally born with their brains wired a certain way. If you're too stupid to understand the difference then there is no point even talking to you.
>>
>>684260802
Except homosexuality is between two consensual adults at an age where they can make their own decisions without the risk of being taken advantage of, unlike a child, which is why pedophilia isn't accepted in any developed country, unlike homosexuality.
>>
>>684260843
>fucking dunce
By your logic they would have died out long ago.
>>
File: snake fucking.gif (2 MB, 400x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snake fucking.gif
2 MB, 400x266
this chick is fucking a snake
fagz are not a problem
besides is less people on the planet really gonna hurt?
>>
>>684258461
>Except that both are defined under mental illness.
>actually aren't
>being this retarded
>>
File: GoT Laugh.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GoT Laugh.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>684256342
>countries that have more tolerant views towards them, such as in the Netherlands?
>>
>>684260938
Suffering from delusion? Do you have Down syndrome? Homosexuality is caused by certain neurochemical and biological differences in the brain, it has nothing to do with belief.

Of course Jews during the holocaust were treated worse, but they were also not suffering from the cognitive dissonance of being born into the wrong body and having a large portion of society telling you that you're just a delusional faggot and you need to "fix yourself". Imagine trying to deal with that. Oh wait you're a privileged white kid who has never dealt with anything in his life so you couldn't possible be able to imagine.

>>684260979
See
>>684261035
You don't understand basic neurochemistry.

>>684261020
Nobody has ever made that argument, you're imagining things again. And nice idea about IDs, we should also do that for bigoted troglodytes so we know who to disregard on any serious issues.
>>
>>684261102
what about incest? If a son and mother are consenting adults, you think we shouldn't judge them for having sex?
>>
>>684260978
Not likely. My brother's a firefighter and they get called to weird shit all the time, the only time people get held is they are a danger to themselves or someone else. Fap on shitmiester.
>>
>>684261311
The person you're responding to is obviously a troll.
>>
>>684260845
Ever since becoming more pro-faggot, western countries have gotten worse and worse with all the degenerate faggotry. We have this pro-trans what bathroom to use genderfluid mental illness debates because we didn't draw the line when we should have. Every European country became great BEFORE pretending all the faggot shit is normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x287
>>684261481
>Caring this much
>>
>>684261513
>son and mother are consenting adults
>consenting adults
>consenting

Again society's hang ups
>>
>>684261636
And here I was thinking he was merely retarded.
>>
>>684261481
>Down's syndrome* :^)
You also realize that I said it was trannies that were delusional, not regular fags. Also, schizophrenics are schizophrenic because of neurochemical differences in the brain, it has nothing to do with belief. So you are telling me you don't think a schizo is delusional? Even though one of the symptoms required for diagnoses is delusion.

Also, I'm not white. I was born and raised in a third world shithole, Guyana. But I'm sure I know all about privilege :^)
>>
File: 1458946657422.jpg (240 KB, 736x754) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458946657422.jpg
240 KB, 736x754
>>684253788
this thread is gay
>>
>>684261898
not sure what you're trying to say here tbh.
>>
File: 1433881903106.gif (483 KB, 250x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433881903106.gif
483 KB, 250x210
>>
>>684253788
gay sex is fantastic!!! i love it
>>
>>
>>684262031
as long as their is consent and you aint fucking anyone else shit up, nobody gives a fuck
>>
File: 1446002732950.jpg (603 KB, 1137x1580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446002732950.jpg
603 KB, 1137x1580
>>
>>684262031
He's saying that they are both able to do whatever the fuck they want. They aren't hurting anyone.

Better question: Why do you care so much?
>>
>>684261697
I think we drew the line. The majority of states banned fag marriage, California passed prop 8 which was then overturned by an unelected judge. The problem is that the SJWs are so good at pushing their agenda through the courts without using the democratic process. Think about it this way, if there was an amendment to ban faggot marriage 10 years ago, 2/3 of the states would have ratified it. There is only so much law abiding citizens can do before violent rebellion becomes necessary.
>>
>>684253788
THE THING with moral absolutism is, you only care about it when you're put on the wrong side of it.
>>
File: 1435860277888.gif (4 MB, 242x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435860277888.gif
4 MB, 242x305
>>
>>
File: 1453015832154.jpg (196 KB, 1280x1844) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453015832154.jpg
196 KB, 1280x1844
>>
File: 1451791552797.jpg (48 KB, 500x676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451791552797.jpg
48 KB, 500x676
>>
File: 1448945340914.jpg (72 KB, 572x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448945340914.jpg
72 KB, 572x800
>>
>>684262283
>>684262421
I don't care what people do in their own house, but it shouldn't be normalized.

I think if a person wants to shove gerbils in their asshole they should be allowed to. But society shouldn't be forcing us to accept them, not discriminating against them, or pretending like it's "natural/normal"
>>
>>
>>684258413
>90's US hated fags.

proof you weren't alive or conscious in the 90s, lol.
>>
File: 1462321736643.jpg (31 KB, 400x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462321736643.jpg
31 KB, 400x389
>>
>>684262671
Seriously though, no one is forcing you to go and give them a big ol fuckin hug, okay? Yeah it's not normal, but it's not hurting anyone.

Literally you don't have to do anything. you just have to not give a fuck. How hard is it to just not give a fuck?
>>
File: 1440216433203.jpg (302 KB, 473x645) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440216433203.jpg
302 KB, 473x645
>>684262793
it is pretty gay to stay in this thread now
>>
Mother fuck. I wish I didn't have a 3 inch dick!
3 fucking inches. 33333333333
straight btw
>>
File: VJsw1MaU.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VJsw1MaU.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>684262671
>I don't care what people do in their own house

>but it shouldn't be normalized.= I care what people do
>>
>>684259258
Because it doesn't affect me...did you get raped by a tranny? Is there some inner problem that goes beyond caring about whether another person has a penis or not?
>>
>>684262837
I have to pay taxes to fund public schools that let little boys and girls shower together.
>>
>>684262837
They teach my little brother about gay sex in school. So actually they are forcing it on us you fucking retard. They aren't just in the corner with their little fucked up fetish keeping it to themselves. Trannies are forcing themselves into public washrooms, faggots are infiltrating our school curriculum.

Foot fetishes aren't taught to kids in school, so why are trannies and faggots? Why aren't they just leaving us alone?
>>
>>684262671
> I think if a person wants to shove gerbils in their asshole they should be allowed to
Ok Good
> But society shouldn't be forcing us to accept them
I actually agree with you here. If you want to call a tranny a man, you should be allowed to, just as you are allowed to call blacks niggers.
>>
>>684262426
WAT a CONSERVATIVE Supreme Court made the decision, fuckwit.
>>
>>
File: 1444101821561.gif (1 MB, 357x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444101821561.gif
1 MB, 357x200
>>
File: 61546578.jpg (132 KB, 500x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61546578.jpg
132 KB, 500x414
>>684263193
>>
>>684263100

>thinking right to privacy and degenerate behavior aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>684263193
I shower with my girlfriend. so who cares?
>>
>>684262671
> or pretending like it's "natural/normal"
Homosexuality is natural because it occurs in nature in almost every other species.

> inb4 rape also occurs in nature
That's not the point. the point is that it's not unnatural.
>>
>>684263193
sounds sexy!

kids are the most likely not to care, though. they're not as affected by the collective catholic sexual shame from which adults suffer.
>>
>>684262671
>I think if a person wants to shove gerbils in their asshole they should be allowed to

Animal cruelty is bad also
>>
>>684263378
he's not paying for it. big difference you fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: 1441329975869.gif (2 MB, 205x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441329975869.gif
2 MB, 205x345
>>684263193
isn't your pastor fucking little children too?
>>
>>684263199

just imagine what would happen when schools start forcing knowledge of the cruelty of the world wars on our kids, all in the sake of fruity "education about the real world".

unthinkable.
>>
I've never been so happy to have a mental illness. Cock is amazing.

Anyone watching Eurovision later tonight?
>>
>>684263559
> spamming anti-gay threads with gay porn
fucking brilliant. time to fill my folders.
>>
>>684263391
animals also eat their own shit. Why should we model our lives after animals? Just because something occurs in nature, doesn't mean it's not wrong or it's acceptable behavior.

Cancer occurs naturally , so we shouldn't try curing it because it's natural?
>>
>>684263284
Conservative/liberal has no meaning when talking about the SCOTUS. What matters is activist/originalist. There were only 2 originalists on the court (one of whom is now dead). My point was that it would not have ever gone up to the SCOTUS if the SJWs had not planted so many activist judges in the lower courts. Remember, none of these people are elected, so you are essentially advocating against democracy.
>>
>>684263598
>Eurovision

Europe here, please don't watch that shit.
>>
Since when is 4 Chan full of sjw fags ice cube once said don't you know big cock in yo ass is bad for your health
>>
File: 14.png (919 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.png
919 KB, 1012x675
>>684253788

so, man. how did this thread work for you so far?

maybe you could stop trying to dictate other people whats normal.
because it´s just like your opinion, man.
>>
>>684253788
The quickest way to eliminate homosexuality is to embrace it. Being intolerant causes homosexuals to breed with heterosexuals and propagate their DNA to future generations. By embracing it, it slowly fades away because the DNA isn't propagated as easily as with heterosexual couples.
>>
>>684263631
i know right? we can be as autistic as 40k players
>>
>>684263593
but the schools condemn the cruelty in the war, they don't say "the holocaust was natural and normal. Don't judge Nazi's"
>>
>>684263695
> animals also eat their own shit. Why should we model our lives after animals?
Oh damn it seems you didn't read the second part. I am in no way implying that we should act like animals. I was shutting down your retarded statement that homosexuality is unnatural.
>>
>>684263353
Not yet, but if they want the federal funding, schools will be forced to. Pay attention to current events.
>>
File: 1434177887269.png (262 KB, 376x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434177887269.png
262 KB, 376x456
>>
>>684253788
I agree
>>
>>
>>684263378
I don't care. My tax dollars don't pay for your shower. And don't lie. We all know your "girlfriend" is an anime pillow that you wrap in plastic.
>>
>>684263739
whats wrong with eurovision?
>>
>>684263896
Okay we can agree then. Homosexuality might be natural but it's just degenerate.
>>
>>684263846
the schools don't glorify homosexuality, they provide information about its existence.

i doubt sjw's have yet infiltrated the natural history curriculum, even in cuckfaced america.

you're raging againt ghosts of your own imagination. a taboo is way more interesting to kids than a well explained concept. if you raise your kids with homo taboo, they'll want to find out some day what the big deal is.
>>
File: 1444074665056.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444074665056.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>684263709

This isn't a democracy, it's a republic.
Spin some moar shit that I can refute.
>>
>>684263896
"natural" is one of those words that means whatever the user of the word wants... the word that should be used is degenerative. homosexuality is literally, by definition, degenerative
>>
>>684263739
Britfag mate. Eurovision is love. Ukraine's song's a belter this year.
>>
>>684264091
> Homosexuality might be natural
not might be, it is

> but it's just degenerate.
That's your opinion, substantiated by nothing.
>>
>>684258334
>And for politeness don't act like a faggot.

This needs to be emblazoned in public places nationwide... fuck those "loud and proud" cunts.
>>
>>684264032
horrible singers and music
>>
>>684263422
You're pretty fucked up huh? This has nothing to do with religion, but obviously something happened involving a priest and your anus. Of course kids don't care, they have no idea about sexuality or gender identity, so why are you advocating that we shove it in their faces?
>>
>>684263486
so who gives a shit? Did you know the the majority of school funding is payed for from property taxes? So unless you own a home you're not really paying for shit.
>>
>>684263920
There will be private showers before that happens you stupid twat.
>>
>>684264107
Not true. The taboo has been lifted from homos and there are more fags than ever. Believe me, not very many people in the 1940s were going "mom and dad never told me about gay sex, time to suck cocks!! OMG IT"S SO TABOO LMAO"
>>
>>684264032
it's just weird! look at it.
no wait, DON'T!
>>
File: 1451641385224.jpg (68 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451641385224.jpg
68 KB, 480x640
>>
>>684264223
I own a home
>who gives a shit
me, cause I want MY money spent the way I see fit.
>>
>>
>>684264132
brexit can't apply for an opinion on euro things.
>>
>>684264027
You're right, you totally pay for the showers. That whole 0.6 cents that goes to the public school shower fun is really hurting you.
>>
File: 1443129150309.png (463 KB, 500x669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443129150309.png
463 KB, 500x669
>>
>>684264124
A constitutional republic. What does the Constitution say about the means by which we elect our leaders?
>>
File: 1453205779207.jpg (465 KB, 1150x943) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453205779207.jpg
465 KB, 1150x943
>>
>>684264378
aren't you more concerned with your money going towards paying off politicians and landing in the pockets of oil companies? no? what about being wasted on the bloated military? still no? you're just a homophobe?
>>
>>684253788
Homosexuality is abnormal by definition as about 4% of people identify as homosexual per a Gallup survey which is more than 2 standard deviations from the mean. This amount of statistical deviation is considered abnormal by behavioral scientists.

However, that doesn't mean you can mistreat them!!!
>>
File: 62399405.jpg (92 KB, 500x654) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
62399405.jpg
92 KB, 500x654
>>
>>684264127

No, it literally, by definition is 'part of the normal range of human behaviour'.
>>
>>684264411
Doesn't matter. It's eurovision. We don't even have to qualify cause we're such legends and throw a lot of money at it so that we can lose every year since the 60s.

Bulgaria's shit hot this year too. I hope she wins. Her song is awesome.
>>
>>684264422
Does it not effect me, or does it cost me 0.6 cents. Make up your mind guy.
>>
>>684264165
prevalence of aids and other stds, increased levels of promiscuity and drug abuse, breaking up of the family, unsanitary (I also think anal sex between man and women is degenerate so I'm not a hypocrite).

Those are some of the reasons I have for thinking homosexuality is degenerate.
>>
Literally the only cure for their mental illness is to let them be themselves. Fuck off dude
>>
>>684263193
>let little boys and girls shower together

>>684264216
>they have no idea about sexuality or gender identity, so why are you advocating that we shove it in their faces

shove what in their faces, that girls have slits and boys have sticks? i'm pretty sure they're learning about that already. the thing only adults understand is panicking over a naked body.
>>
>>
>>684264282
Private showers in public schools. That makes sense. You're pretty smart huh?
>>
File: 1445037474711.gif (479 KB, 250x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445037474711.gif
479 KB, 250x210
>>
>>684264696

>moral judgements based on horseshit
>muh opinions
>>
>>
>>684264378
>I want MY money spent the way I see fit

See, that's where you're wrong. When you pay taxes, it's no longer YOUR money; it belongs to the GOVERNMENT, and they do with it what they see fit. They take some of that money and fund the schools.

To put it simply: It's not your money. you pay it in the same way that you buy something at the store. You no longer have a say once it leaves your wallet.

Grow up faggot.
>>
>>684264531
I am concerned about all that. Which is why I vote libertarian, because I want most government programs and branches abolished. I want drastic tax reform. I only want the government to pay for roads, police, and border security. So to answer your question, no I'm not just a homophobe. But good job trying to stereotype me friend :^)
>>
>>684264766
No doubt you will one of the guys advocating for pedo shit once the tranny issue goes through the SCOTUS. Sick fuck
>>
>>684264651
You tell me. How much does 0.6 cents affecting you, and how else would you like that decimal spent?
>>
>>684264696
> prevalence of aids and other stds
Not exclusive to gays. In fact it's probably higher in straight niggers than white homos.

> increased levels of promiscuity and drug abuse
irrelevant?

> breaking up of the family
only the hardcore christian families.

> unsanitary (I also think anal sex between man and women is degenerate so I'm not a hypocrite)
How dull your sex life must be.

Too stupid. seriously really fucking stupid. STD's are not unique to gays. Breaking up of the family? that's just coz parents have warped views like yours. It's not the fags fault. This is literally something implanted in their brain. dislike it all you want, they really are homosexuals, they aren't trying to ruin your day. (well some are, but so are many straights).
>>
>>684264833
Higher rates of aids is a fact. Not a moral judgement based on horeshit. It's listed on the aids info website you fucking brain dead moron.
>>
>>684264932
run out of arguments, it's ok, happens to the best.
except the best don't replace the void with insults. you might be fucked.
>>
>>684264874
>it belongs to the GOVERNMENT
The government, at least in the past, was made up of WE THE PEOPLE, so it is his money, and my money, and your money, so we all have a say on how it should be spent.
>>
>>684264915
it seems like a very minor issue compared to those things for you to care so strongly about.
>>
ITT mentally challenged people trying too hard to defend a mental illness
>>
>>684260063
Maybe "nature" thinks that certain persons shouldn't reproduce and change the sexual system to avoid that? So it would be good for the society to cheer that nature seem to do her work? People adopting kids also seem very positive for society.

People should stop hiding their insecurities and same old bullexcrement behind bigotry and obvious hatred because of unenlightment and limited uprising.

The best looking, most manly guy in our neighborhood was outed as hard wife beater and spend time. Now he is stalking his ex'es and has spats with everyone because his family owns the house and he has no reasons to leave.

Yeah, thats is the prototype of future "man".
>>
>>684265069
Clearly, you're all for allowing boys and girls to shower togehter, so there's no use arguing with you. Just seek help
>>
>>684265211
Related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>
>>684265146
>WE THE PEOPLE

elected officials who generally have a higher education than you. I have to agree with anon. The price of Democracy is you gamble with a vote
>>
>>684265146
The majority gets to decide. If the majority really cares that much then they will stand up and say "we feel like our taxes should be spent elsewhere and here's why", then they tell their representative why they feel like this specific area doesn't deserve funding and why another specific area deserves the funding instead. however, I highly doubt the government is going to divert funding away from public schools because "we don't like same sex showers for no reason"
>>
b8
>>
File: 1462246253000.jpg (83 KB, 750x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462246253000.jpg
83 KB, 750x510
>>684253788
OP trolling into getting lots of gay/tranny pics
>>
>>684264874
Well I didn't want to get into my personal political beliefs but I'm actually for very small government and am vehemently opposed to property tax, income tax. I think the government should have three roles, make roads, fund police, secure boarder.

>>684264996
Look at the facts, Gay and bisexual men have the highest risk for aids. Drug abuse is relevant because it's a degenerative behavior that negatively affects the people around you. People statistically function the best when they are raised by both a mother and a father, and gay people are making that less common with adoption etc. Anal sex is a personal opinion so you have me beat there I suppose.

I know stds aren't unique to gays, but they have the highest rates of them.
>>
>>684264975
I don't know, how about water slides for the transpecies identifying penguin-kins.
>>
>>
>>684265171
I agree, but this thread is about that minor issue. Which is why we are talking about it. Seems you have lost and now you are resorting to "yeah you're right but I don't see the big deal in the grand scheme of all problems" KEK
>>
>>684264456
A republic

That's right, we elect them. They make the decisions on who to appoint.
Good, now keep reading and come back when you've read and comprehended the whole thing.
>>
THREADS like this are what /pol/fags thrive on. i can't for the life of me understand how they can spend their entire life pretending to know how the world works. why don't they realise that their opinion like everyone else's is tinted by their ideology and that there are simply no natural truths in this world, only best effort (?) decisions which may or may not have had relevancy at some point.
>>
>>684265293
sure, keep your little safe space clean.
>>
>>684265379
>I highly doubt the government is going to divert funding away from public schools because "we don't like same sex showers for no reason"

Dude, check the news. Just happened yesterday

>http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/transgender-bathrooms-obama-administration/index.html
>>
File: 1442382372316.gif (453 KB, 176x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442382372316.gif
453 KB, 176x312
>>
Are Lesbians Ok?
>>
>>684265379
>The majority gets to decide.
No they don't, elected leaders decide.
>>
File: 1448603011807.jpg (41 KB, 650x521) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448603011807.jpg
41 KB, 650x521
>>
>>684265396
Where do they get the funding for this?

What about educational funding?

Like it or not, they own the property within their borders. The borders that they secure and keep secured. If you want to build on it then you have to pay property taxes.
>>
>>684265581
Because morons like you, who see life in very barrow vision, will never understand the fun about discussing, arguing and exchanging ideas. You grow as a human, you however will remain a moron.

2 natural truths : the cosmos, the laws of nature and physics.
>>
>>684265396
I know you like aids the most since it helps your point, but why not use STD's in general? i mean that kinda evens out the playing field a little more. Oh, I'm sorry did that ruin your stupid argument?

> People statistically function the best when they are raised by both a mother and a father,
Not true. People function best when raised by 2 parents over 1 parent. you dipshit.

> Anal sex is a personal opinion so you have me beat there I suppose.
We can agree to disagree. I've always had shit-free anal all my life.
>>
>>684261697
So, the girl with the beard who looks like a man and trained hard to look like a man, has to go to the girls bathroom?

Is this what your little daughters want? They don't understand why this "man" has to go to "their" bathroom.

Sane people have answers to that. Insane people, as seen on TV numerous times didn't wanted to answer because they didn't think that bigoted nonsense trough.
>>
>>684265722
And the majority decides the elected officials.
>>
>>684265510
> Seems you have lost and now you are resorting to "yeah you're right
I don't recall saying that.
>>
>>684265689
They dont want the D
So of course its not ok
Faggot
>>
>>684265863
For 200+ years, what's your point?
>>
>>684265803
>the fun about discussing, arguing and exchanging ideas

i'm all for that. not /pol/fags, though. they run with their one-two bit rhetoric and when they run out of fuel they turn to name calling and shitposting.

>2 natural truths : the cosmos, the laws of nature and physics.

i see only one possible truth there, the cosmos is not a truth but the product of a set of rules we're still trying to explore and know not much about. we can't even rule out the truth we're trying to find changes over time.
>>
>>
>>684265574
OK, so what's the argument?
>>
File: 1450879049162.jpg (208 KB, 818x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450879049162.jpg
208 KB, 818x600
>>684253788
yup, you basically have a point there op. ignore the fag enablers and the dykes. transgender is just a fucking joke
>>
File: 1443732783615.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443732783615.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>684266129
>not /pol/fags, though. they run with their one-two bit rhetoric and when they run out of fuel they turn to name calling and shitposting.
>>
>>684265396
Aids actually comes with drug abuse, it's not from gay love. Some education would do you good.

Why do gays more proportionally go to drug abuse than straights? Well it's an excape for depressed people, and they're depressed because of people like you. Your ilk push them into shitty situations, and then you look at their shitty situations and say you were right all along.
>>
>>684265803
>morons like you, who see life in very b/narrow vision

lol, i'm not the one turning every argument into a moral argument. try opening your fucking mind.
>>
>>684266004
In short i'm saying that since they elect the people who decide, then in a way the people decide.

Elected officials don't usually just wake up and say "lets divert some funds to the treadmill department". Generally they get the public's support first.
>>
File: Oh I'm laffin.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oh I'm laffin.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>684266293
>Generally they get the public's support first.
>then in a way the people decide.
>>
>>684263199
My old school is huge and they have about 5% openly gays. Nobody fking cares, because life is complicated enough for kids in their age.

Besides some few bigots - their intelligence will only allow them to do simple jobs like cleaning floors or filling up xxl condoms on gay porn sets - there is no drama.

It was the religious zealots, hiding behind their usually "veil of concern", that started to bring this kind of talk into the school. They are so aggressive, i'm guessing this is their last stand before modern Enlightenment finally catches them.
>>
>>684263598
Any sane guy would avoid that shit, the contest is literally infected with swarming faggotry, just look at the fucking male singers.
>>
>>684253788

Tell ya what, cure anxiety and depression first, then we'll work on the rest, yeah?
>>
>>684253788

For thousands of years homosexuality was known to be wrong

Hint: it's still wrong

And transgenderism is just bullshit for psychopaths who gays and women think "aww day so cuuute, leave em awone peopow"
>>
>>684266492
Uh, yeah. That's the point. It's camp as christmas and so bad it's good.
>>
>>684266623
If it's wrong then a) why does dick taste so good and b) why is my gspot in my juicy ass
>>
File: c2j1c.jpg (74 KB, 490x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c2j1c.jpg
74 KB, 490x485
>>684266623
>>
>>
>>684266763
to test you duh

gahd bless 'muricay
>>
>>684253788
faggot alert
faggot alert
faggot alert
>>
>>684266623
>For thousands of years homosexuality was known to be "complicated"

fixed.
you'll find more people will agree to this than your version.
>>
to the guy spamming this thread with gay porn

you are an absolute legend
>>
>>684265396
They have the highest risk for certain behaviors because they are thrown into extreme subcultures that foster these behaviors. That has nothing to do that they are gay, only that their "to go" culture is more accepting of risks.

With more acceptance of gays, we see that there are different kinds of cultures within the gay community. For example, many empty churches are now filled with gay couples and their kids. Lots of gays are quite religious and conservative.

The culture of Hooligans is of high tension and broken bones. Since most hooligan crews are white straight men. That says nothing about white straight men, just they shouldn't go into Hooligan culture to not be in the risk group of broken bones.
>>
>>
>>684266968
I failed. Dick is love and my gspot is awesome.
>>
>>684253788
Daily reminder that if you're so interested in other's lives to be mad about their orientation you're a loser without your own.
>>
File: 1442382195229.gif (970 KB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442382195229.gif
970 KB, 200x150
>>
>>
>>
calling in for work - bad case of the gay
>>
>>684265820
dude, come on.

Homos all have worse behavioral problems than the normal population. They have higher rates of drug and alcohol abuse. They consistently have higher rates of STIs. They are more prone to spousal abuse. HIV infections are on the rise for them in the US. Even the founding members the modern LGBT movement were pedophiles (Man-boy love movement). The movement had to drop the man-boy lovers to become legit to normal people and it was a bone of contention within the movement and a bitter pill for a those founders much to the embarrassment to the LGBT who were trying to legitimize themselves

The only studies that conclude that 2 gay parents are equal 2 Normal parents don't stand up to scrutiny, If all things are controlled, 2 gay parent kids are worse off than 2 normal parents.
>>
>>684255878
Patrick?
>>
>>684267244
There is a special retirement home in our big city for a while now. Its houses especially older men who "sell" themselves straight their whole life and now want to live an other, more truthful way.

There where there all the time, but where not allowed to live how they wanted. Which is sad for humanity.
>>
thinking about what another guy does with his penis is pretty damn gay

comfortable in that closet there m8
>>
File: 1445996835369.jpg (154 KB, 1550x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996835369.jpg
154 KB, 1550x1400
>>684263193
Im ok with this
>>
>>684267438
are kids with two gay parents worse off than single parent kids, which are slowly becoming the norm?
>>
File: 1433947400473.jpg (99 KB, 800x1038) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433947400473.jpg
99 KB, 800x1038
>>
>>684266623
http://terriermandotcom.blogspot.de/2007/05/transexual-and-transgender-wildlife.html
>>
File: 1443286298568.jpg (499 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443286298568.jpg
499 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: 465722344.png (148 KB, 324x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
465722344.png
148 KB, 324x411
>>
>>684267438
> They have higher rates of drug and alcohol abuse.
Yes, but this has nothing to do with being a faggot.

> They consistently have higher rates of STIs
You blindly say these things and then don't ask "why". Most std's namely AIDs, come from DRUGS. Why are gays on drugs? because they are an escape. Why do they disproportionately need an escape? because of people like you telling them they were born with the wrong brain.

> Even the founding members the modern LGBT movement were pedophiles (Man-boy love movement).
I am going to need some proof.

>The only studies that conclude that 2 gay parents are equal 2 Normal parents don't stand up to scrutiny
Yes they do.
google "gay parents vs straight parents" you fucking twat.
>>
>>684253788
I don't really have a problem with most gays as long as they don't act like fags, but this tranny shit is just another way to further emasculate men. Dave Chapelle had an interview where he talked about how some jew wanted to put him in a dress, and he was basically like fuck that. Then he pointed out all of the instances where the Hollywood kikes put men in dresses. Give little boys adderall, take away their recess, make them shower with girls, and now you have made a society of sheeple who are easily controlled. Well I say fuck that. I will keep speaking out against this shit. Call me a bigot, or some kind of phobe, at least I still have a set of hairy, vinegary, white balls.
>>
File: toplol.jpg (17 KB, 254x217) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toplol.jpg
17 KB, 254x217
>>684268095
> believing this
>>
>>684267690
this is true. single parent kids are worse off.
but... the single parent rise can be traced to the modern "attack" on traditional families and what movements attacked it? The modern feminist and lgbt movements starting in the late 60s and early 70s.

Single parent homes are move likely to produce kids with behavioral problems. This is known. Who has the highest % of single parent homes in the US? Blacks. Who has the highest crime problem? Blacks Who has the highest % of gays? Blacks

Believe it or not one of the best "cures" for homosexuality is to have stable 2 parent nonhomosexual households.
>>
>>684268095
some feminists would like to emasculate all men. but i don't see a problem if there are men on the whole spectrum, as there should be women on the whole spectrum, e.g. feminine submissive women - masculine dominant women.
>>
>>684267438
Gays can openly marry in the whole US for what, five years? And open adopt who and where?

And you already have a "wealth" of studies?

How many kids run away every year for the last 50 years? There were mostly non-homosexual households in that time.

People seem to completely make this shit up, to prove a point they lost like 10 years ago, when their constantly drunken uncle explained, that kids need a regular hard beating to behave.
>>
File: 1436854127881.png (237 KB, 673x708) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436854127881.png
237 KB, 673x708
>>684268432
> This much stupid shit
>>
>>684268291
Good point

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb1WUVAtseU
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 94
Thread DB ID: 39507



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.