Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Can we get a small feels thread going about...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 7
Can we get a small feels thread going about little, but soul crushing things people have said to you?

>Stop talking to me anon, we're not friends.
>>
I have a memory of my mother...
>you shouldn't have been born
yea I know cliche... but I was 8 or 9 at the time...
>>
>yea! actually Im going tonight with my boyfriend. want us to pick you up? you'll get to meet him as well!
>>
>stop following us like gum on a shoe, no one wants you
>>
>>684253349
...
>>
>what did i do to raise you wrong. how did i mess up so badly with you.
>>
>why dont you go with some friends, anon?
little did my dad know
>>
>hey can i ask you a favour? so i really like your friend, anon. can you help me out?
k
>>
>I don't care if its your personal space, youre barely a person anyways
;-;
>>
>you owe me $10
>>
>hahaha what? no way im going with you.
>>
>who where you again?
>>
This thread is pretty funny, bump
>>
>>684255190
>who were you again?
fixed
>>
>>684253349
dumb frogposter
>>
> Sorry, im with dat boi now
>>
>I fucked Ted
>>
>>684255124
And you didn't punch them?
>>
>>684255377
hahaha
>>
> Oh Anon, I thought it was going to last forever.
I've never cried so much in my life. Breakups suck. 6 years, man.
>>
>it's ok anon he wasn't thaaat much bigger than you
>>
>>684255148
Fuuuck hits hard man
>>
>>684255358
>o shit here he comes
>>
Broke up with my gf this friday
Told her we couldn't be friends and she could only contact me about our child
Feeling a little bad, should I? We were together for about 3 years
>>
>>684253349
>>684254714
>>684254797
>>684254889
>>684254962
>>684255190
these are pretty bad
>>
File: 1428422038281.jpg (13 KB, 180x157) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428422038281.jpg
13 KB, 180x157
>>684253349
>tfw you are "friends" with some guys and they invite everybody around you to their party but you.
>>
> what's your name anon?
> nevermind, not gonna remember it anyway
>>
>we just wanted to catch up without you for a change
>>
>>684255526
waddup fam
>>
>>684255568
kill her and the baby
>>
>I love *insert female best friends name*

Left me the next day.

:-(
>>
>>684255190
kek, at least people always remembered me
>>
> anon, the consequences will never be the same
>>
>>684255568
>3 years
>baby
>girlfriend

You retarded? You fucked up the order so god damn bad
>>
>>684255669
Story of my life.
>>
guys, so i had a dream i was cucked. theres this girl i like in chem class (college), and were in the same class as this brown dude that I know likes her as well. enough backstory
>hey femanon, what are you doing tonight?
>idk, but im going out with brownanon
>there he is! come over here
>hey can we stay at your room tonight? ours doesnt have electricity for some reason
>fine
>they end up fucking while i tried to sleep within the dream
i woke up all sweaty and shivering. i know im a beta faggot but if theres one thing i hate more than niggers is cucks, and being cucked. i feel horrible.
>>
>>684255669
are you me
>>
>>684256000
>dream
sure it was
>>
> I have no reason to care anymore
>>
>>684256044
trips beat out dubs, faggot. i just woke up a coupel of minutes ago, and im still pretty fucked up by the dream.
>>
>>684255946
>>684255669
>>684256031
You must be very annoying people, or ghost.
>>
>>684253349
You're the worst grandson we could have ever hoped for you to be. Your mother really fucked up, keeping you.
>>
>>684256164
people just dont care enough to interact with me. and when i try to interact theyre always busy doing something else, and tell me to fuck off, basically. ive stopped trying.
>>
>while you were masturbating to traps Chad was ravaging my ass! wanna see da hole?
>>
>we are going to shoot you if you do not comply
>>
>>684255478
fuck this hurts
>>
>ma'am, your husband was 360 no scoped.
>>
>>684255358

O shit waddup!
>>
>>684255148

fuuuuuuuuuck

shits fucked man
>>
>That time in 10th grade when the kids I thought were my friends asked me not to sit at their lunch table anymore.
>>
>>684255568

obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>684256156
trips confirm
sorry to bother you sir
>>
>>684256498
i have plenty of memories like that. teachers would also kick me out of class because i was "causing unrest". okay so being thrown pencils and pens at is causing unrest. k.
>>
>>684256000

sounds like you had a fun fantasy anon
>>
File: 4365736475634.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4365736475634.png
5 KB, 225x225
>you smells like shit

mexifag here
>>
>>684256260
if those peoples reject you with no reasons, they don't worth the fact that you feel rejected by them, if you know what i mean.

You are an human being with qualities and shit, don't underestimate youself because of bad choices of friends.
>>
>No, you're a total fuckin dick. I always fucking help you out. And I get tired of hearing you cry all your sorrows to me so I didn't fucking answer you. I also didn't know how many fucking uniforms you're supposed to have. Don't act like I always leave you hanging or I'll come calling for all the fuckin money you owe me for that honda and shit. I don't need to take on all your problems in addition to my own. So yes motherfucker I am sorry I haven't been your fucking shoulder to cry on but you need to work your shit out and get some fucking help on your own. Ain't shit I can do for you at this point man. And I am not gonna let you drag me down because your shit is fucked up. I got my own shit going on.


best friends since 5 years old. met a girl and he bailed on me.
>>
>>684256000

>gets trips
>still a raging faggot

I'm sorry you dun goofed
>>
>Oh!, Wow, Sorry anon but I dont think I could ever see you as more than a good friend
>>
>>684256708
make america great again
>>
>>684256671
i cried a little. sure it was totally my fantasy.
>>
>>684256724
thanks man... i still gets to me though. thats why i just stopped trying.
>>
>>684256623
i was told from 5th grade that i talked too much and my mum told me she doesnt want me to laugh

i think they're psychopaths
>>
>ok this is the last time, so enjoy it
>>
Mom sees me looking at traps..
>come home
>Therapist and my mom standing in kitchen
>Therapist holds up a a suit in one hand and a gay looking girl sweater in other hand
>which one do you prefer anon?
>which one would you feel more "right" in?
>>
>>684256915
literally the same. i think we're the same person.
>>
>>684256812
yea i guess i should drink bleach.
>>
>>684257042
So which is it?
>>
>"Your mine, I'm yours"
>"I'm your queen and i'll give up my kindgom for you"
>"We're going to be happy together, they'll all sée"

2 days later

>"I can't leave him"
>"I love both you."
>"give some espace"

I can't stand the pain Bros ... I fucking can't ... I dont want to continue
>>
>>684256857

you literally cried over a crush in your chem class?

I'm sorry anon, there is no way to increase your penis size other than surgery.
>>
File: kill me now.jpg (8 KB, 250x241) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kill me now.jpg
8 KB, 250x241
>>684253349
> " "
I'm still waiting for a reply ;_;
>>
>>684257042

This is so great for so many reasons.
>>
>>684257073
no, u dont
>>
File: 1460349579229.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460349579229.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
mfw i feel scared anytime someone actually cares for me because it never happened before and im only used to being treated like shit. mfw that has only happened once.
>>
>>684256341
that's really sad. I knew a marine who got 720noscoped accross the map
>>
>>684257188
well i am a massive faggot. the only reason i dont break down in public is because i take xanax every other minute.
>>
>kurwo
>>
>lock yourself in the room before i fucking beat your ass kid
>come out when you're ready to clean dishes and i'm no longer that pissed at you
>>
How to an hero without making it painful for the other ?
>>
>talking to her friends "Tom was bigger than him and I feel so bad I fake it"
>>
Girl I've liked for a year(told her I liked her when she had a boyfriend) told me I don't have a chance with her, and I'll never get a chance so I need to move on. She broke up with her boyfriend but I still don't have a chance. Been trying to move on for more than 9 months. And I started taking drugs and getting the wrong friends. She just hates me even more and I find myself crying for the first time in two years.
>>
>>684257692
leave a note that says you went to some buddhist shit to find yourself across the world. then find a hidden place in the woods, put on a helium mask and start breathing in. no one will likely find you if you take the necessary precautions like buying the plane tickets and packing your bags, covering yout tracks, etc. people will think youre still alive.

i sometimes think about killing myself out of spite for other people.
>>
>>684256910
it's better to live with up and down than always the same thing imo.

we learn way more about ourselves with experiences that didn't work out. You have to think everytime "this shit will never bother me anymore because i know how it works".

Now at least, you know what kind of people is irrelevant, because that are them who are shitty persons.

Sry dude, i would explain on a better way but my english is fucked
>>
>you are weak, unconfident and too dependent.
Said by an ex who wanted me back
>>
File: 1462333239244.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462333239244.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
>>684253349
>waffles died
>>
>>684257861
at least they talk to you and dont laugh and snicker when you get within a 10 meter radius. i think im turning into an elliott rodger.
>>
>i dont understand what i did wrong. i feel so guilty for letting you become like this, anon
>>
>>684253349
>You're a waste of oxygen
Teacher said this to me when I was 12, I wasn't even doing anything wrong, I just wasn't putting my all into some drama thing we had to do because I didn't like the audience.
>>
>>684257936
I get it man. thanks for caring at least. your english is fine as well.
>>
>fuck off anon, don't you understand? I don't love you anymore
>>
>>684257173
get high as fuck, forget who you are. if you can, try reaching ego death.
>>
>>684258240
at least it wasn't
>i never loved you anon
>>
>It's not because I don't love you anymore, because I still love you more than anything in the world, but I just don't have the time for "us". I can't tell if I'm making the biggest mistake of my life, but I won't drag something out that may not hold much longer. I love you, anon.
>>
>>684258412
you cant just stop loving someone.

she never loved him in the first place
>>
>>You have a heart of stone.

Probably the worst thing I've heard, but I suppose that's relative. Didn't really give a fuck because I didn't want to look at stupid pictures of peoples babies.
>>
>>684258029
Yeah.. She doesn't laugh.. Her smile just goes away completely whenever I see her
>>
>>684258412
I use to sleep right next to her every weekend, i use to stay up arround 4am talking to her. Bitch also loved anal
New gf loves it too, but is not the same tho
>>
>>684258550
>>684258616
>>684257952
>>684257173
>>684257042
get out normies
>>
>>684256735
You sound like a piece of shit my dude
>>
>Be sophomore in class with a lot of my friends most girls.
>this super hot one always getting with the asshole and I show interest in her
>friends and I try to cheer her up and it works
>one friend says, maybe you and anon should date
>"Ewwww GROSS!!!"
>mfw she was mostly a hoe, so idgaf
>>
>>684259055
You shouldve cared that she broke her elbow then carlos
>>
>>684256735
Could be going through a tough time aswell. Sorry you had to be lashed out like that, op. You'll find others, I promise.
>>
>>684255124
>"The fuck did you say, you FUCKING cunt?"
>"Wha-"
>"Shut the fuck up! You're a cunt, get it? No one likes you. Wuttcha gun do about it CUNT?!"
And then get ready to fight if necessary, remember, you're a person with dignity so don't let people disrespect you. If your father wasn't a beta cuck he would've taught you to stand up for yourself when you were like five.
>>
>thanks doll
>why can't you show me you want me
>it's okay

It's the small things you read between the lines with that hurt the most.
>>
>Have a huge crush on this girl
>tell her
>"You don't have a chance with me"
>some months later still like her
>"You will never get a chance. Move on!"

Hurts me so fucking much
>>
>>684256735
Good, his girl made him realize that he should get some real friends not parasitic bums like you. I still feel bad for you doe, but you need to get your shit together anon.
>>
>>684257042
I'm a raging faggot who prefers suits and denim jackets over sweaters, his test would've failed miserably.
>>
>everything about you is depressing
>I can't date you anymore because you make me depressed.
I do have depression. The sad part is I still love her and think about her everyday.
>>
>>684260107
>some months
get on my fucking level
>>
>>684260622
It's been two years now and I still have feelings for her
>>
>>684257861
Move the fuck on! Just stop talking to her, either that or drug her and fill her with your cum.
>>
>because i don't love you anymore
>>
>>684257952
inb4 you were beta enough to accept her back.
>>
>>684260728
Still, get on my level, 4 years...
>>
>>684260935
Knowing my luck, I'll probably get on your level
>>
>>684260862
I said ex. Still an ex. Never accepted him back
>>
I live in the belief that people are good to me only because they feel sorry for me. I also heard countless times "you shouldn't be born" from my mother.

English is not my native language, so please excuse all mispells and mistakes.
>>
>>684258535
>you cant just stop loving someone
Virgin detected.
Love stops after about five months, from there on you stay with your woman because you're comfortable with her and enjoy each other's company, it essentially becomes a friendship with benefits.
>>
>>684260747
I've fucking tried to move on. Not that easy
>>
There is this group of people I hang out with but I'm only friends with some of them and they are always like go away anon, we need to talk about something. I always leave and just go be by myself but I always go back because I'm hoping one day they will let me in the group.
>>
It's unhealthy for me to be around you....gf of 2 years
>>
>>684261458
Then it's time to buy some chloroform.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 39496



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.