Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey guys I am high outside and people are awake in every room

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 400x268
Hey guys I am high outside and people are awake in every room of the house it's getting cold and I want to go in how do I do it
>>
Please help
>>
I'm trying to bump my post so someone can help please bump with me guys
>>
Please I've only got 4% battery
>>
>>684250371
Take a deep breath and soothe your paranoid assed stoner nerves.
Then just enter casually, if they say hello, say hello back.
Just go inside go to your room and chill, be relaxed.
If you feel anxious you will look anxious.
>>
>>684250371
>coolface.jpg
>>
Ok but I don't have my own room(grandmas house) I was gonna sleep on the couch
>>
Act as if you didnt smoke.
Remember they can't tell that you are high if you are always high
>>
>>684250630
Then go for a walk until you are sober.
Say you are feeling restless and you will be back in like an hour.
The walk will warm you up.
>>
>>684250630
Go in say hi and all that act like your head/stomach is hurting and try to sleep, if anything say you dont feel well.
>>
sleep on the ground outside like the scum nigger you are
>>
I remember having these problems. Try eating a 10 strip of acid then having to go to a family christmas party.
>>
>>684250961
That is some poor assed planning anon.
>>
just try and think they don't percieve you any differently because you're stoned. I've had many episodes where I was internally freaking out around people because I was worried they'd know what's up and later i always found out they had no idea even though I was almost losing my shit at the time. you just have to block out all thoughts and focus on your task, if people talk at you just say yeah or whatever and mention you're really tired and need to sleep. They'll think any weird behaviour on your part is just you being tired and they'll leave you alone. So casually brush off conversations, say you're tired, focus on doing that and don't think about anything else.
>>
>>684250555
yeah do this then sleep in the sofa face facing down, cover yourself with a blanket lmao gl
>>
hey guys i made it inside im on my laptop now thanks
>>
>>684251606
Remember to be chill, that is the key.
>>
eating the best spagheti eveer in all good from here mission accomplished
>>
>>684251708
Fucking Anon's Stoner adventure
>be anon
>smoke jay
>ohshitnigger/parents.grandma
>waddle to the laptop with head full of thoughts
>literally next to nervous breakdown
>finally arrive at laptop
>turn around and make sure everything went ok with the 12 steps I made from the door to the laptop
>eat spaghetti

You are my hero, I just went for a jay myself and I got pissed cuz kids are screaming. But I live with two friends, none of them knownI smoke, but they will never find out because theybare too vanilla
Like your parents
>>
Rush to the toilet and act like you have diarrhea
They won't question it
>>
File: fucking retard.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
fucking retard.gif
1 MB, 250x188
you just walk in the fuckin house, but dont act like a tard. I snort dope in my house every day and nobody has any idea. its not hard to hide.
>>
>>684250371
well good work anon, I'm proud of you
>>
>>684250961
I cant imagine how fucking paranoid and retarded you would be on that shit.
>>
>>684252462
Why would you do that?
Shit drug is shit
>>
>>684252854
On weed?
Only retards and stupid people get paranoia trips like OP
Normal people can normally enjoy it
I am also high right now, but I can properly function and do anything I can usually do, I just don't wanna bother because I realize it's not worth the effort
>>
>>684253129
because dope is cheap and gives a good high thats why fag.

>>684253300
no not weed I meant acid dude. not a fan of hallucinogens myself
>>
>>684253529
Oh, ever tried shrooms or acid?
Because I'm the opposite. I hate non-psychedelics and I only like acid, shrooms & weed.
Nothing beats shrooms. The feeling of being one with everything is like I'm trying to explain colours to a blind person.
>>
>>684254160
No im kind of a pussy. I get parannoid and shit when im high so if I did acid id be fucked. But shrooms, not sure how that would go. From what ive heard its not that bad cause everythings just so funny. But im probably wrong.
>>
>>684254324
You aren't wrong about shrooms
But acid is intense as shit.
If you feel like you cant handle it, then dont do it. It's literally as simple as that.
You Will have a bad trip if you have doubts about it.
I never had doubts or gave any fucks and never had as much as a bad thought on acid
But shrooms are heavenly, you can't fuck up with those unless you take some ungodly dosage
>>
>>684254725
yeah id never do acid but I might give shrooms a shot. im also an alcoholic so I try not to drink but I end up doing it anyway, not sure how that would affect the shrooms if I did drink
>>
>>684255701
Don't drink and eat shrooms
As the matter of fact, I used to drink a lot before I tried shrooms, the magically I stopped
I can't even think of alcohol anymore
I hate it. I hate the taste, the smell, the look, the consistency, the effects, the side-effects and the aftermath.
Shrooms change your point of view on the world, unlike dope and other synthetic stuff
>>
>>684255942
I believe that, that shrooms can change your entire point of view. Luckily im not so ddicted to dope yet I cant stop. Im sure at some point It will get much much worse but ill cross that bridge when I get there.
>>
Fucking newfag piece of shit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.