Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnp O_RTSNmQ How does anyo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: trump-business-graph.jpg (60 KB, 890x501) Image search: [Google]
trump-business-graph.jpg
60 KB, 890x501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

How does anyone with a brain support donald trump? John Oliver demolishes his entire reputation in 5 mins
>>
>>684248957
in b4 bait. tis not bait - if you support you're a fucking moron
>>
>>684249005
No, this thread is bait.
>>
File: 1462217503801.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1462217503801.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>
>>684248957
20 minutes you illiterate fuck
>>
BUT trump is a fucking retarded asshole so hes perfect to represent nation of usa
>>
>>684248957
current year!
>>
>>684248957
I agree with Oliver on this one. I dont like how he sides with those fucking apes at nigger lives dont matter.

I wouldnt vote trump purely because his whole rap is that hes some genius businessman when in fact a ton of his business went banko and he performed worse with his million dollar start up cash then if he put it in s&p 500 index funds.

I did like the muslim ban though. That shit makes perfect sense.
>>
>>684250750
Basically. The other reason I want him is that he'll probably be completely ineffective in office because both parties hate him. Hillary's a fucking criminal but she'll actually be able to do stuff, and I still don't think Bernie will get elected.

Obviously, we'll see if she gets indicted or not. My issue with Hillary is how unelectable do you have to be to barely edge out a literal who with no previous name recognition in a rigged election?
>>
2005 lol
>>
>>684248957
At this point it is not about which candidate is better, rather which candidate is the least toxic to the next few years of USA's timeline.

Trump makes all these claims now and will retract them if he is elected, if he doesnt retract them then congress and the cabinet will stop him from doing anything bat shit crazy.

Go have a look at what Bernie wants, his insanity is even more deranged than Trump.

Clinton will leak government secrets illegally again if she was ever put in power.

And who the fuck remembers anyone else who is running.
>>
>>684250971
5 out of hundreads u moron.
>>
>>684251415
>And who the fuck remembers anyone else who is running.
Last I checked, it's basically nobody. Nobody has a chance of getting elected against them because the poll numbers so far have nothing in store for anyone other than those three. Kasich and Cruz dropped after losing last week or the week before, and nobody else was even close. I've never even heard of any Democratic candidates other than Bernie and Hillary.

It's really sad that the most popular candidates for the Republitards were Cruz and Trump. How fucked must conservatives be if they think these are valid choices. Not that the left is much better. I think Bernie is going to do fuckall and get blocked by congress when he tries to do anything, You're right about Hillary, she'll sell us to Satan if it meant another million dollars. Hillary is the ultimate politician.
>>
>>684248957
lot's of issues with this candidate

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

PASS
>>
>>684251415
>which candidate is the least toxic

that logic only works with trump supporters. there are people who legigimately like obama and think clinton will be the same and some people who actually think sanders is on the right path.

voting for the least bad is never good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.