Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
I'm going to intern for a defense contractor...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1024x768
I'm going to intern for a defense contractor this summer. They said that they have the right to drug test me in a standard contract. I was planning to start the summer off with some weed. Is that a bad idea? Do they actually test interns?
>>
Yes, it is required if you are supporting a Defense contract. If you are not a habitual user, it will be out of your system in 30 days.
>>
Shoot, all right. If they don't do it at the start, would they test later on?
>>
oh good. i stumbled upon a weed related thread. so i dont smoke often. like once in a blue moon. the last time i smoked was 23 days ago and it was only like 4 hits of a joint. however, i am 5ft11 and about 280 so im a bigger dude.. yall think i'm cleared for a piss test in like 3 days?
>>
>>684218325

if you're not active, no.

I run 4 miles a day with a weight vest and smoke once a week and it takes 5 days to get out of my system because I have almost no body fat.
>>
>>684219014
yeah but wouldn't smoking once a week end up keeping more thc in your fat cells? so wouldn't it be harder to get rid of cuz you are building up more thc?
>>
Smoke weed anyways and tell them "Good luck finding a programmer who doesn't."

Inb4 you are a peasant and not a programmer
>>
>>684216824
>Is that a bad idea?

Yes.

>Do they actually test interns?

Oh hell yes.

Old fag here. Over the years I've heard so many people say "I'm just going to smoke a little. I'll stop for a few weeks, etc."

And they always, without exception, get caught.

Don't be a fuck up.
>>
>>684216824
If you're incapable of adhering to a simple policy and kicking a retarded money-sink of a habit, you shouldn't be trusted with the job.
>>
>>684218325
>yall think i'm cleared for a piss test in like 3 days?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOPE

Better start drinking as much water, lemon juice, cranberry juice, etc that you can stand.
>>
Thanks everyone, no smoking for me then.
>>
>>684216824
not all government jobs drug test (look at teachers and other state departments for god's sake)

but a private defense contractor, which consists of nothing but individuals of military and ex military making up the infrastructure?

I mean, do what you want, but I wouldn't. You're the idiot that wants to intern there.
>>
So I just spent the last year and a half living in DC working at a tech company. I don't know how many job offers I received to go work for Northrop, Boeing, etc. because everyone they try to hire can't pass a piss test. Pot is basically legal in DC so go figure. If you can stop smoking weed and are qualified there's good job security and it pays well
>>
>>684218325
Sounds completely unhealthy, is that muscle or fat?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 39207

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.