Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
This gone b gud.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
This gone b gud.
>Be me
>Be Trucker
>Pull over for the night.
>Be dark
>REAL DARK.
>As in so fucking dark
>B no light.
>At all.
>One other truck thats off
>Dubs decides.

What do?
>>
Pee on his door handles and fap on his windshield.
>>
loosen his lug nuts
>>
Time stamp
>>
>>684212275
Yes that is a truck that drove by next to nav. It is that dark.
>>
>>684211531
there is no way he will know it was you so
this
>>684211830
>>
This the truck.
>>
scare the shit out of him
>>
How long have you been a trucker im going to get my cdl next week and start training. What to expect? Do's and donts etc.
>>
>>684213141
Years.
Good time, and bad times.
Don't drink n drive. N b like me.
>>
Brake windshield
>>
>>684213354
Im an ex navy fag going into it. Never drink and drive. Squeekly clean driving record in fact. Get any tail while on the road?
>>
Puke door
>>
>>684211830
>>
>>684213538
Yes yes i have. Last tail i pulled was im Detroit. took her to my hotel for the night after bar hoping. Started in the shower. ended in the bed.
>>
last bump. i dont think you understand... i would have delivered anything shy of murder
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 39161

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.