Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What happened to the old 4chan? With chanology, Kayla, and Habbo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (26 KB, 896x832) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 896x832
What happened to the old 4chan? With chanology, Kayla, and Habbo Hotel? (Op is oldfag)
>>
Why cant we have more fun raids anymore?
>>
>Be me
>Joined yesterday
>Google: "Dank 4chan memes"
>Learn everything
>Get impression that at one point, 4chan was actually good
>Make post about how the "OLD" /b/ was so much better.

It's still the same, just morphed the general content faggot.
>>
>>684205518
we can would you like to make the thread? You lazy shit bag.
>>
>>684205518
Bump
Because /b/ isn't as organized as it used to. If you could get more average 4chan posters instead of bait posters and new fags. Stuff would probably take off.
>>
Cancer still cancer. Nothing new.
>>
Theres a term in sports called "streaky" this is what 4chan is and was, dont get the impression that 4chan was actually good because a few posts were good. There are good times for 4chan and there are bad times, it's "streaky".
>>
>>684205432
>>chanology, Kayla, and Habbo Hotel
You need to revise your estimation of what old is, dude.
>>
We should find somewhere else and let wifu claiming and furries have /b/, because they're not going anywhere
>>
>>684206101
You're half right, the few times I organize a raid it actually turns out decent but most people prefer to complain about not having raids instead...
>>
>oldfag
>"get off my website you darn casuals!"
>tends to lawn
>"get off my lawn you darn kids!"
>masterbates
>"Get out of my hand you darn arthritis!"
>>
>chanology
Was the death of 4chan.
>>
>>684206455
Nah. I think /b/ could drive them out but it's too disorganized. I remember a year ago trap threads were flooded with so much scat and spidey that they agreed to one thread at a time.
>>
>>684206455
ive suggested infinity chan but the same thing would happen you know...After you guys wanted to get on the news again everyone would go there and ruin it so it's a circle. This is why we have to stay off the radar, this is why 2chan does so well. The good thing is that most normies don't even know that 8chn is a thing.
>>
>>684206940
No. We should do raids under the guise of 8gag and then they will get flooded with the newfags they need. And 4chan can sink back into obscurity.
>>
>>684207532
Let's do it
>>
>>684208941
>>684207532
this idea makes me think you're apart of the cancer. We've been doing this for years.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.