Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why can't someone once refer to me as their best friend.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: feel_crying.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying.png
58 KB, 645x773
Why can't someone once refer to me as their best friend. Feels thread.
>>
Guys, my best friend here is acting like a faggot, don't mind them,.. Who happen to be my best friend.
>>
>>684189382
at least you tried. thanks anon
>>
>>684188174
Bro it's not because they don't call you "their best friend" that you must feel like shit, people you know probably appreciate many of your qualities. Don't hate yourself for a thing like that.
>>
>not 5
>wanting to have a best friend
>>
>>684190459
you know how i feel then.
>>
>>684188174
Why do you want a best friend anon? Legitimately curious.
>>
>>684191099
i just want someone who will come to me if anythings wrong like i go to my friends. i want to get texts or a phone call asking, hey anon you wanna chill or something? no i'm always the one asking if its cool if i come. no one ever makes plans with me or is legitmately interested in anything i'm doing in my life or even care. sounds stupid and i sound like a fag, but idc.
>>
WTF is a best friend?
>>
>>684191554
Nah I get how you feel. Have you tried, like not try to hangout with your friends for a while just to see if they will want to hangout with you? Maybe you want to see them too often, idk.
>>
File: smile.gif (18 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
18 KB, 534x640
>>684188174
People can have many friends and end up not being able to decide who is the best one.
People who say they have "best friend" is usually their only friend.

Don't blame yourself for not having a best friend anon, you have us here as your best buddies
>>
>>684191860
yea i have, it just makes it seem like i don't want to be their friends. i can't just be like "oh yea i wasn't asking to hang out or responding just so you would want to hang out with me more bc i'm a loser"

idk i know i'm just overreacting and overthinking. it just sucks.
>>
>>684192941
thanks anon.

at least my friday isn't the worst it's been.

i really needed that.
>>
>23 years in two weeks
>still kissless virgin
If I get into 25 in this situation I will fucking give up.
>>
>>684193950
have you just tried putting yourself out there?

it's a numbers game.

100 no's and 1 yes is a yes.

or lower your standards. no one needs to know you've boned a 2/10, she won't even tell anyone bc seriously who the fuck will she tell.

just put yourself out there anon
>>
>>684193950
u r on the wrong website noob try craigslist or above
>>
>>684191554
i completely get this, i have alot of friends but no real best friends who i can go to for everything
>>
>>684193502
No problem, glad you feel better
>>
>>684194574
one of my friends i consider a best friend just asked me to come over out of the blue. i almost teared up.
4chan is magical
>>
My "best friend" isn't really a best friend.

I consider him a brother even though he's Asian and I'm white. I've known him since the fifth grade.
>>
Follow someone on instagram
Request.
Goes back to follow.
Either i need photos or she's wondering it's not me.
>>
>>684188174
OP i think i might feel similar, there's many people I consider my great friends, but I do feel like I"m not really their friend.
>>
>>684194149
my main problem is that I have high standards. i'm a 7/10 and people always compliment me, i know the only problem is me.
>>684194356
i like to know people personally
>>
File: NoHugs.jpg (43 KB, 375x480) Image search: [Google]
NoHugs.jpg
43 KB, 375x480
>>684188174
What about when no one wants to be around you because you are easily prone to anger fits or lashing out.

why am I angry all the time.
>>
>>684195848
Tonights the night OP.

grab a motel or a hotel. completely different city.
random bar. grab a 2-4/10
lower your fucking standards. i used to have high standards too, the second i lowered them i had sex on the first date twice. not proud of em , but hey had sex.
>>
>>684195950
bc your not happy with your situation. as am i.

become secure with yourself and your situation and you'll have trouble finding reasons to be angry.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.