Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

so i haven't jacked off in a week. suddenly, chicks are

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1461046707109.jpg (3 MB, 4032x6048) Image search: [Google]
1461046707109.jpg
3 MB, 4032x6048
so i haven't jacked off in a week.

suddenly, chicks are noticing me at level far above the normal rate. is there really something to the whole pheromone theory of sexuality.

i mean, it's been unreal: women at work who normally walked right by stop and start conversations; a few girls at the beach and in restaurants and just passing on the street.

is not masturbating the answer to roping them in chemically with very little effort?
>>
nah fam
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>684177422
Bump for faggotry
>>
>>684176309

when you're horny you notice other horny people, or at least you are looking out for them more. It's called confirmation bias I believe.
>>
trolling or is it true? i might need to try this
>>
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x270
>>684176309
We allready answered your question! So you gonne keep shitposting like a litle faggot?
>>
>>684176309
Your probably acting different due to biological and psychological reasons. I doubt it's due to pheromones, however I am not a doctor and my assumptions mean next to nothing
>>
>>684177622
i think there's a hint of confirmation bias, but there is objectively more interest from females. they have walked up to me without my knowing. it happens more often when not jacking it for a few days.
>>
>>684176309
a lot of attraction is based on scent so now that you don't smell like cum, girls are noticing you
>>
>>684177791
i was taking a shit, so i missed it.

you nigger.
>>
>>684176309
more than likely .. your just noticing them more because higher sex drive. you have to be very close for them to even inhale your pharamones..
>>
>>684176309
you are so sexually repressed that other peoples inconscient mind understand that you are not something to fear, because you are now a pussy.
>>
>>684177884
I think you need to look up the word objectively in the dictionary.
>>
Interesting
>>
this thread looks like a daily post on r/nofap
>>
I doubt it, but maybe it differs between people. I don't masturbate very often, only on days like this where my whole family is gone and I'm ahead on my projects. Otherwise I'm so busy I don't think about it, or I do but I'm really into my project so I keep wanting to finish one thing before I go and the urge passes. That being said, I think I'm good looking, not like Zachary Efron but better than most guys around here. I also make more money than most guys I know, because I work full time as a dish washer and I raked in $10,000 last year from my games, a number I expect to increase a lot with my next game. All that being said and I've never had a girlfriend. I don't come on to them and they don't come on to me.
>>
>>684176309
>girl walks into view..
>instantly looks at me.
must have been my pharamones shooting across the room as soon as she walked in .. jfc anon

you are just paying more attention because of your higher sex drive. they arent paying any more attention than before. you have to be close for your pharmones to do anything
>>
>>684178077
i think my usage was close enough for someone who doesn't speak english natively. do you speak four languages too?
>>
Thought this was /r9k/ for a second

That no fapping shit is complete bollocks
>>
>>684177884
Lack of pussy make a man brave. Failure to release your loads causes increased sexual aggression. Your body is designed to shoot loads of pecker snot. When you don't jack it, nature takes over, and compels you to do things which will result in you blowing a wad. Keeping the jizz locked up in your balls makes you want to do what is necessary to ejaculate. No fap definitely makes you more willing to risk rejection and embarrassment, because the jizz must escape.
>>
>>684176309
get laid.. or stfu. even then. just stfu.
>>
>>684176309
Nah, actually the more sex you have, the more pheromones you put out. Women come out of the woodworks when they catch a whiff.
>>
>>684178740
this.. when im getting laid i tend to be pulling multiple women at once and getting a new partner happens without even trying
when im on a dry streak.. well its hard af to get laid.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.