Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
bout to take molly
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
bout to take molly
Is the white or the other one stronger
Also who else is getting lit this friday
>>
Neither of those look like real molly
>>
>>684175648
What he said. But whiter the better.
>>
DIP I DIP YOU DIP DIP YOU DIP I DIP
>>
Good luck with that come down :):):):)
>>
lmao look at those chubby little fingers. better take both, fatty.
>>
>>684175817
DONT LET ME INTO MY ZONE
>>
darker one! the other looks speed
>>
>>684175429
get a test kit
>>
>>684175429
Try not to die anon
>>
gonna get lit tomorrow. unpressed xans (2mg) and a blunt with my family. gonna watch a movie all the while. wish me luck
>>
>>684177850
Question,
Benzo's either do absolutely nothing at all to me or make me tired, whats the recreational appeal there?
>>
>>684178097
no clue, its the first time I'll ever be doing it. I've heard it just sorta fucks you up and makes you feel good and sleepy
>>
>>684175965
YOU HATERS LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>684175429
if those are MDMA shards, prepare for the worst nose bleed ever. Feels like snorting broken glass.
crush it up as fine as possible
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 38901

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.