Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Friday the 13th, anything bad happen today?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2908.jpg (268 KB, 2051x1160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2908.jpg
268 KB, 2051x1160
Friday the 13th, anything bad happen today?
>>
I didn't die.
>>
>>684173870
Most days of my life have something bad, I don't care.
>>
it's saturday 14th here
>>
>>684173870
I have not got my stroke on yet :'(
>>
Actually, after a seemingly unending streak of bad things happening, something remakably good happened just today.

I am sure this will be crushed tomorrow.
>>
>>684175022
Tragic
>Checked
>>
Today has been good for me. Found £20 on the floor and rolled trips for the first time in my life. Today's been pretty solid.
>>
>>684173870
Kinda scared how only good shit has happened today. I can feel the future repercussions.
>>
great day not a cloud in the sky not too hot or too cold
>>
Shit. Got side swipped. Totaled my car.
>>
>>684176324
pics?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 38891

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.