Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So anons I have never French kissed [i say french kissed ,bcs

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: french-kiss-1.gif (977 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
french-kiss-1.gif
977 KB, 500x253
So anons I have never French kissed [i say french kissed ,bcs inb4 you kiss her on her cheek] a girl before, but for those who have I wanted to ask, aren't you a bit disgusted by the other persons breath... like what if they had garlic bread for lunch, or what if you french kiss them in the morning...

I always thought before sex i would take a shower and would let the girl take a shower... am i clean-freak or does everybody else get this.
>>
The morning breath of my ex was horrible, in morning sex I use to eat her ass so i wouldn't smell her mouth
>>
>>684159919
but what about when you kissed her midday or something how much of an affect does it have...
>>
>>684161257
>affect
>>
It depends.. most girls U french kissed had its own taste but it was awesome.. after our tongues touch abd start to dance you do nor concentrate on the taste.. you enjoy the slippery feeling...
>>
>>684161798
i see so the senstation of the two tongues touching supersedes the taste or smell...
>>
>>684161257
None at all m8
>>
>>684162558
thx m8
>>
>>684162773
Just don't think about that and soon you will forget about it
I use to think that i was with the bad breath, and i refuse to kiss so many fucking time to so many grills
>>
>>684163133
OP here that is what i feared...
>>
Kissless virgin here. How exactly do you french kiss? Just swirl your tongue around theirs??
>>
>>684159180

umm no, if her breath stinks, im sure as hell gonna let her know.
you dont really want to continue kissing a person if theyr breath stinks.

same goes for me, i never ever kiss without having used a tongue scraper first.

if you dont use tongue scrapers then you are a fucking moron, and im not talking about the tongue scraper that comes with your toothbrush.

invest in a good tongue scraper and use it every fucking morning. Orabrush is a gift from the gods.

all that white gunk shit that comes off is what gives you that bad smell.
>>
>>684164788
i think google can explain this part... that why i didn't put it in my thread...
>>
>>684165324
ya i actually brush my tounge after brushing teeth but i fucking deep throat myself with my toothbrush cleaning everything... sometimes i brush so much my tounge might bleed... and still a kiss less virgin.
>>
>>684165765
>implying google gives good advice
This is the only place the real ladies men go..
;_;
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.